Kissing hubby after oral with another man

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Hot or Not?

Very hot! I want to do that
45%
I have already done that and enjoyed it
49%
No I would never do that
3%
No that is disgusting
2%

Total votes: 958

Mr Mrs Cream
2 Bit Whore

Re: Kissing hubby after oral with another man

Unread post by Mr Mrs Cream » Sat Mar 13, 2021 10:59 pm

As a bull I enjoy to see couple during such situation.

The higher level is when one is rimming me and second blowing.

I know from them that the best feeling for them is when they feel my orgasm- when one of them feels my ejaculqtion in mouth and second on his tong on my anus..

BrunetteLover
Experienced

Unread post by BrunetteLover » Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:20 am

I get nothing, absolutely nothing, from any other man's scent or fluids, but once a man has sweat or cum on or in my wife, that is a part of her now.

Tasting a man's cum that has been deposited on her tits, belly, face... is tasting her, and the sex SHE had.

That's not him anymore.

EDIT: I have thought about it, and I am actually envious of husbands who can function in an environment in which they are a participant. I just cannot see myself doing that.

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Mar 16, 2021 5:01 am

BrunetteLover wrote:
Sun Mar 14, 2021 4:20 am
I get nothing, absolutely nothing, from any other man's scent or fluids, but once a man has sweat or cum on or in my wife, that is a part of her now.

Tasting a man's cum that has been deposited on her tits, belly, face... is tasting her, and the sex SHE had.

That's not him anymore.

EDIT: I have thought about it, and I am actually envious of husbands who can function in an environment in which they are a participant. I just cannot see myself doing that.
And if your wife wants it so badly?

CoupleFun555
Player

Unread post by CoupleFun555 » Tue Mar 16, 2021 4:07 pm

When we are having an MFM threeosme, it just happens. I’m good with it and so is she.

DebsHub
Prepubescent

Unread post by DebsHub » Sat Jul 31, 2021 5:18 am

First time was almost 40 years ago. Fortunately it wasn't the last. I would love to again.

H2100309
Trainable

Unread post by H2100309 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 7:02 am

This is something we talked a lot about. Havnt tried it yet and looking to try with a right partner. We kissed after dates and sex with a bf. Kissing right after oral is a box that is waiting to be checked.

weighus69
Experienced

Unread post by weighus69 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 8:33 am

For years wifey loved it when I would eat her out for a while and then slide up and french kiss her so she could taste he juices and there were time I would be fucking her and she would say Now and that was my cue to pull out, slide up ad finish by cumming in her mouth. Then she would give me a deep french kiss with lots of tongue so I could get a taste. Naturally when I developed my bi side when I sucked off a guy she wanted me to hold it and snowball it back to her mouth which was fun. I got the same reward when she would blow a guy, catch the cum in her mouth and snowball it back to my mouth.

dickiea584
Experienced

Unread post by dickiea584 » Fri Oct 15, 2021 4:46 pm

Well,my wife has a much wilder idea to try,she wanted to let the bull cum inside her mouth then sue that as lube to suck my cock if we ever came down that road someday.

wildrollercoaster
OHW Addict

Unread post by wildrollercoaster » Sat Oct 16, 2021 12:01 pm

I only recall once -- years ago with a woman I was dating. She'd talked about arranging a threesome with me and another woman for my birthday, but instead ended up having a threesome with me and a friend of mine -- a guy most women are crazy about.

At one point, after she'd been blowing him while I devoured her from behind, she deeply kissed me. She didn't realize until later that I didn't know he'd erupted into her mouth shortly before that kiss.

Shadnaster
Player

Unread post by Shadnaster » Tue Nov 09, 2021 6:57 pm

We don't usually let her BFs come to the house but, we had transportation issues so, he picked her up at our house. They went back to his place to have some fun for a couple of hours. Later, he brought her home. When she came in the door, she gave me a big kiss. What I didn't know was, she had given him a BJ in the driveway and still had some cum in her mouth. I mean, I know I've kissed her before just after she's had a cock in her mouth but now there was evidence. It was so hot.

GoddessJ
Virgin

Unread post by GoddessJ » Fri Nov 12, 2021 9:05 pm

I do not hesitate to kiss my cuck after oral sex with my Lover. A cucks place is to share and enjoy what I enjoy and therefore I cannot think of a more obvious demonstration after sucking my lovers cock.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:03 am

Anybody like snow balls

love84
Virgin

Unread post by love84 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 4:18 pm

As the weather here has begun to turn cold one treasured memory comes to mind. She had a date to meet a new acquaintance for a drink at a local restaurant one wintery Saturday night. Being the first time with him there were no expectations for sex. After 2 drinks she stepped outside to smoke, accompanied by her new friend. From there it was to his SUV where they kissed, he played with her beautiful pussy and then she sucked his cock, careful to swallow every drop so as not to make a mess in his new car.

I was just getting out of the bathtub when she got home. She came into the bathroom and gave me a long, deep kiss. The taste was unmistakable, surprising and quite a turn on. We retreated to the bedroom where she insisted that I couldn't fuck her until the next day, that she was going to suck me off too.

DedicatedHubby2013
Experienced

Unread post by DedicatedHubby2013 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 6:21 am

I kiss her passionately every time she comes back from a date. Most of the time she has performed oral sex for at least a little bit. So far none of the guys have "finished" in her mouth, but it wouldn't bother me at all.
DedicatedHubby2013

natasnaikul
Virgin

Unread post by natasnaikul » Mon Jan 17, 2022 9:06 pm

We've shared the same man occasionally so kissing is not an issue

DDs_sltwf
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by DDs_sltwf » Tue Jan 18, 2022 7:59 am

As if a kiss is going to matter after I've made him clean off the other man 😂

dinoo

Unread post by dinoo » Tue Jan 18, 2022 8:16 am

We talked a lot about this subject.
(Excerpts from our diary which was built up also by our mails.)

The first time, I remarked that the way she did was very romantic.
It is an important part of our lifestyle which we both wanted, she told me. “I consider it as a sign we are both enjoying our lifestyle. Their cum is therefor not only mine ours but kissing you with my mouth full of cum, is too a sign of our bond.”

Another time she told me that “you have to know what happened just moments ago: the proof for me being a real HW, your HW.”

A next time she said that she really liked that the (always present) onlookers could witness that I had no other choice than to accept these cum kisses from her.

But the most revealing remark was, that she wanted to watch a man cumming in my mouth.
“It would be pleasant for me to watch that you have already got used to its taste.”

Dinoo