Kissing hubby after oral with another man

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

Hot or Not?

Very hot! I want to do that
45%
I have already done that and enjoyed it
50%
No I would never do that
3%
No that is disgusting
2%

Total votes: 957

Cgb29
Trainable

Re: Kissing hubby after oral with another man

Unread post by Cgb29 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:42 am

AZStag wrote:
Cray-z-dayz wrote:Mrs. Cray likes to swallow, but both she and I have absolutely no desire to transfer his 'taste' to me through a kiss. I don't avoid kissing her, but I've never been in a position to kiss her after she finished a guy orally, and if that did occur we'd probably both be avoiding the possibility. I've no problem tasting myself in her kisses... but another man's cum, nope.

-Cray
We are the exact same. She will go and rinse her mouth right after she finishes another guy in her mouth. I want no part of it. Maybe some of you guys that do like it can explain what you like about another mans semen. What's the attraction to it?
I'm not one who is attracted to it, but I still know what the attraction is. The attraction is exactly the same as your attraction to vagina, breasts, feet, or whatever you're into.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri Apr 20, 2018 12:02 pm

AZStag wrote:
Cray-z-dayz wrote:Mrs. Cray likes to swallow, but both she and I have absolutely no desire to transfer his 'taste' to me through a kiss. I don't avoid kissing her, but I've never been in a position to kiss her after she finished a guy orally, and if that did occur we'd probably both be avoiding the possibility. I've no problem tasting myself in her kisses... but another man's cum, nope.

-Cray
We are the exact same. She will go and rinse her mouth right after she finishes another guy in her mouth. I want no part of it. Maybe some of you guys that do like it can explain what you like about another mans semen. What's the attraction to it?
I guess I'm confused what the confusion would be ... some women like semen, others find it mawkish. Why all the questions (that feel fairly pointed) why hetero men would differ from anyone else?

Oh wait, I guess that would be homophobia, silly me ;-)

Cray-z-dayz
Experienced

Unread post by Cray-z-dayz » Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:29 am

sadie wrote:
AZStag wrote:
I guess I'm confused what the confusion would be ... some women like semen, others find it mawkish. Why all the questions (that feel fairly pointed) why hetero men would differ from anyone else?

Oh wait, I guess that would be homophobia, silly me ;-)

I think it's a mistake to assume this question indicates homophobia. There is a huge difference between being prejudiced against homosexuals and not having homosexual or bisexual desires/traits/curiosity. It's a fair question, perhaps an uncomfortable one for some. I frankly don't care if a guy wants to suck another man's cock; that's his desire/decision, and I won't think less of him as a person for wanting it. I will think he is lying to himself, though, if he still believes he is not at least somewhat bisexual. If you have those desires, own them! But don't try and sell me that being an unprejudiced heterosexual means I should be okay with swallowing another man's semen... that's just pushing political correctness to ridiculous levels.

The problem with being 'politically correct' is the first word in that term. Despite the dictionary definition, 'politics' is telling people what they want to hear... but not necessarily what is true.

-Cray
I never thought my wife could be this wild. I am SO lucky.

whynotme
Prepubescent

Unread post by whynotme » Fri Oct 26, 2018 8:42 am

This is mandatory with us. Right after her mouth leaves his cock she must kiss me. It is so exciting for both of us.

bitstream
Virgin

Unread post by bitstream » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:04 am

It's our thing. We have a regular guy. He wears a condom so he cums in her mouth and she and I kiss before she swallows. Then I cum in her pussy and he licks her cream pie.

UTHotWife

Unread post by UTHotWife » Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:18 am

I never really thought about it, but I kiss Cicero (hubby) and R (my boyfriend) during 3sums with them before and after sucking either of their cocks. Ill suck Cicero and kiss R and suck R and kiss Cicero. Its all just part of the natural progression of the passionate 3sums we have.

After the last 3sum, Cicero went to grab his drink and asked R "is this one yours or mine?" We all laughed and they said "like it matters at this point".

Cicero goes down on me after R has cum inside me and surprisingly during the last 3sum, R went down on me after Cicero came inside me.

There is so much body fluid being shared kissing after going down on them seems pretty basic.

The_Lion
Virgin

Unread post by The_Lion » Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:58 am

The Fox kisses and sucks Ash and me during our dates. No pause for concern or thought. Whatever her lips desire, they get. There is a crazy amount of.eroticism when a woman transitions between blowjobs and makeouts and her partners are just as engrossed as her. I don't hide that I am bi though and The Fox utilizes this. If I ask if his cock tastes good, she pushes her lips to mine and shows me how he tastes rather than tell me.
How my Fox got started. - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53453

I'll never be a Father, so I became a Daddy.-
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54971&p=998811#p998811

dirtydog69
Trainable

Unread post by dirtydog69 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 11:28 am

My wife will kiss me after sucking mine and her boyfriends cocks but have not tasted his cum from her mouth. I have tasted it and a couple weeks ago after covering her belly and tits with his cum he told me to rub it into her skin.I very much enjoyed that especially the being ''told'' part.

iwish
Trainable

Unread post by iwish » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:06 am

I love kissing my wife after she sucks me. Passionate open-mouth kisses with lots of tongue. It will never happen immediately after she services another man or even upon her return home since she is not a hotwife, but my imagination often gets the better of me. I can't help but picture I've just come in her mouth. That hasn't happened either. I'd love for her to tell me to lick it off her breasts. She does have world-class breasts.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:11 am

After five years, that has never happened to me but I haven't asked to do it either. My wife enjoys sucking dicks and swallowing but has always either showered or used mouthwash before we have sex after she has had sex with other guys.

But from postings I've read here though, it's apparently common and many guys like that.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Misslindassub
Trainable

Unread post by Misslindassub » Wed Mar 20, 2019 8:22 pm

I've had the pleasure of sucking a couple of cocks at the same time as the wife, a kiss n suck even.

UTHotWife

Unread post by UTHotWife » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:23 pm

I was surprised this evening. I was with my boyfriend and he came in my mouth, I swollwed and he immediately pull me up gave me a deep kiss.

Cicero

Unread post by Cicero » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:31 am

I’m in no way whatsoever attracted to men. But I have no problem going down on or deep kissing UTHotWife after she has recently been with or currently fucking and sucking another guy off right there in the moment.

The eroticism, especially when it’s unfolding right there in front of me, is fever pitched euphoric. And it would seem that her boyfriend and I are reading from the same page in understanding exactly what she wants and we won’t hesitate to give her our personal best, while at the same time we have unspoken boundaries.

Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:03 am

I guess after you've sucked his cock with her kissing her with or without His cum in her mouth probably isn't a big deal

UTHotWife

Unread post by UTHotWife » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:49 am

Hotwife196970hub wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:03 am
I guess after you've sucked his cock with her kissing her with or without His cum in her mouth probably isn't a big deal
Not something Cicero does (suck his cock). That would also be a HUGE turn off to me. While others may like that, I think its something discussed in the cuckolding forum.

NikkiMySunshine
Experienced

Unread post by NikkiMySunshine » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:57 am

Personally, we love the experience. It adds to the naughtiness of what and why we do this.
Live for today, plan for tomorrow.....tomorrow may never come.

UTHotWife

Unread post by UTHotWife » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:05 am

I have no issue with any kink people decide to explore, but there are specific boards on this forum for them. I don't like reading what appears to be hotwife threads on the hotwife forum and get blasted with cuckolding. Sometimes I cringe as I open threads, not knowing what to expect as the cuckolding surly overflows into this board.

Hotwife196970hub
Trainable

Unread post by Hotwife196970hub » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:09 am

UTHotWife wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:49 am
Hotwife196970hub wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:03 am
Not something Cicero does (suck his cock). That would also be a HUGE turn off to me. While others may like that, I think its something discussed in the cuckolding forum.
Sorry that wasn't meant to be directed at your situation more our situation

aztd
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by aztd » Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:25 am

I have not done it after another man came in her mouth.

I have done it after I came in her mouth. She held the cum on her mouth with us exchanged it as we kissed. Very hot very sensual. With is finishing with both us clean the cum off our faces.

I have trouble coming from a BJ I also perfer to cum in pussy. We have only done it a few times.

Anyaz89
Virgin

Unread post by Anyaz89 » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:12 pm

redhed wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:27 pm
What is your stance on this?
My husband likes to kiss me after my lover cums in my mouth. I find it very hot!

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:48 pm

Nothing is hotter than to have my wife's bull after she has sucked him off order her to feed it to me.

freddie

Curioushubby99
Experienced

Unread post by Curioushubby99 » Tue Mar 09, 2021 11:05 pm

I have kissed my wife many times after she has sucked another guys cock, including after they have cum in her mouth. During a threesome we will regularly swap around as to who is licking, fucking or kissing my wife, and who she is sucking or wanking. It seems to me there would be many awkward moments if we kept stopping to worry about whose cock was last where. For us the sex must be as natural and relaxed as possible, and to be honest I find it arousing kissing or licking my wife somewhere that another guy has just enjoyed having his cock.

OHW Addict

Unread post by 54321 » Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:08 am

Unread post by AZVixen » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:57 am

Cgb29 wrote:
AZVixen wrote:
I'm truly shocked by the poll results. 94% say they have kissed their wife with another man's cum or they would do it if given the opportunity. Holy cow. 94 freaking percent. I think my husband is right when he says most men are in this lifestyle so they can have access to some type of male contact without coming out as gay or bi. If it was like 50/50 then I would think it was just a kink, but almost everyone? This is very telling IMO.
First, guys who aren't interested in the topic are less likely to even click on the topic in the first place, much less vote. This is not a scientific poll.

Second, who cares if guys do like other guys?
I personally don't care if guys like guys. My brother is gay. I was pointing out that it appears that many men are into this for reasons they dont want to admit (I know some admit it freely). Men just have a hard time admitting bisexuality. Most women I know are bi or bi-curious. There is no stigma. But for a man, most just can't come out and tell the world. Go to a club on a friday night and you'll see straight chicks kissing other chicks, dancing and grinding on each other. You will never see men doing that together in public (except at a gay bar). I think this lifestyle is where a lot of "manly" men let loose and do things they would never admit to publicly.
I think it's important to look at what it is and be careful of what we make it mean. You assume that all these hotwife husbands are closet gay or bi but then assume the opposite of women
Go to a club on a friday night and you'll see straight chicks kissing other chicks, dancing and grinding on each other.
my italics.

The law of averages tells us that some hotwife husbands must be gay or bi but for most, it's just the thrill of their wife being so outrageous.
As so many hotwife husbands will testify, "It's all about her."

pranacuck
Prepubescent

Unread post by pranacuck » Sat Mar 13, 2021 1:08 pm

Truly erotic! My wife did the same by calling me over mid-oral on her Bull, made out passionately w/ me, then went right back to deep throating her lover.

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Mar 13, 2021 2:12 pm

54321 wrote:
Thu Mar 11, 2021 12:08 am
Unread post by AZVixen » Sun Apr 08, 2018 12:57 am

Cgb29 wrote:
AZVixen wrote:
I'm truly shocked by the poll results. 94% say they have kissed their wife with another man's cum or they would do it if given the opportunity. Holy cow. 94 freaking percent. I think my husband is right when he says most men are in this lifestyle so they can have access to some type of male contact without coming out as gay or bi. If it was like 50/50 then I would think it was just a kink, but almost everyone? This is very telling IMO.
First, guys who aren't interested in the topic are less likely to even click on the topic in the first place, much less vote. This is not a scientific poll.

Second, who cares if guys do like other guys?
I personally don't care if guys like guys. My brother is gay. I was pointing out that it appears that many men are into this for reasons they dont want to admit (I know some admit it freely). Men just have a hard time admitting bisexuality. Most women I know are bi or bi-curious. There is no stigma. But for a man, most just can't come out and tell the world. Go to a club on a friday night and you'll see straight chicks kissing other chicks, dancing and grinding on each other. You will never see men doing that together in public (except at a gay bar). I think this lifestyle is where a lot of "manly" men let loose and do things they would never admit to publicly.
I think it's important to look at what it is and be careful of what we make it mean. You assume that all these hotwife husbands are closet gay or bi but then assume the opposite of women
Go to a club on a friday night and you'll see straight chicks kissing other chicks, dancing and grinding on each other.
my italics.

The law of averages tells us that some hotwife husbands must be gay or bi but for most, it's just the thrill of their wife being so outrageous.
As so many hotwife husbands will testify, "It's all about her."

:up: