Another man's baby

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
lovinghusband
Pervert

Re: Another man's baby

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Oct 03, 2018 7:51 am

Thanks MaxCargo, thanks for your feedback and very legitimate concerns ...

I used to worry about our marriage and our relationship, but not anymore ...
It is very obvious that Tina is hopelessly addicted to wayward sex ...

Presently she is involved with Raymond whom she meets once or twice a month, only on weekdays, spending one to three nights with him each time. She is, of course, still involved with Rick whom she meets only during weekends, but not every weekend. She also has a sexual relationship with the twenty-year old Ted whom she gets over to the house whenever she feels like playing with him.

The rest of the time she is mine. But I also have Helen whom I can have whenever it pleases me to do so.

So it's become very complicated, our marriage has become very porous, but we still remain husband and wife, and I don't think that will change, and I don't think Tina will ever leave me for another man.

And another thing, I don't think Tina wants to really have a baby ... that's just another little mind game she plays with her sex partners.

Cheers!
Our Ongoing Story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28655

Our Picture Thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54264

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:18 am

I must apologize for the long delay in my updates. Things have been rather busy on the work front, and also the domestic scenario does not seem to allow me to have much privacy and time to be on the computer.

In this post, I shall try to complete my account of my wife's first fuck with the pizza guy. It is a continuation of the action that began in a previous post dated early October.

I had a throbbing erection in my pants as Tina began to taunt Ted in the seductive tone that is her trademark when she intends to get fucked by a new guy.

“Aren't you going to take my panties off for me?” she whispered to him, while continuing to play with his genitals. She let her fingers make frequent forays between his thighs to his anal verge .

“You like my hand on your big cock?” she asked softly, “You like me holding your balls? … You like me touching your ass?”

Ted seemed lost for words, but Tina wasted no time. She eased his pants down together with his underwear. Taking the cue from her, Ted peeled Tina's panties off her hips and down her long legs, leaving her completely naked.

Now Tina stood up and got Ted to sit down on the sofa. Parting his legs, she knelt between his knees and took his massive cock into her mouth. With his head thrown back and his mouth half open, he enjoyed the pleasure of having Tina's lips wrapped around his shaft. Tina's lips began to move up and down his shaft, working him up to a frenzy.

Ted suddenly pushed Tina away, stood up, and turned her around to make her sit on the floor with her head resting backwards on the edge of the sofa. Now he leaned over her face and shoved his cock deep into her mouth.

Steadying my wife's head between his hands, Ted gave her a really wild face-fuck. She gagged a few times as he pounded his cock into her throat. Then he let out a deep guttural groan as he arched back and jerked violently to shoot his pent-up seminal load into her throat.

As Tina gulped down Ted's youthful ejaculate, she kept her lips wrapped tightly around his shaft, sucking on his cock with full enthusiasm even after he had stopped jerking. Then she cleaned up his tool with her tongue, licking up every drop of his precious semen.

“I love you Mum ...” I heard him say, as he finally withdrew his tool from her mouth and helped her onto the sofa. Tina leaned back to sit with her bottom resting on the edge of the sofa, her legs wide apart, openly inviting Ted to bury his head between her thighs.

Ted began by licking the inner side of her smooth white thighs. He was in a trance-like state as his mouth approached her drenched pussy. Soon he was savoring her hot pussy, and my wife gradually morphed from a mother-figure to nothing more than a depraved whore.

Ted's tongue roamed restlessly over and between my wife's pussy lips, licking the gateway to a heaven that many illicit lovers had sought and conquered ever since she had been freed of her restrictive marital bonds. I watched him probe deep into my wife's love tunnel. When he began to work on her clitoris, licking and sucking on the sex button, Tina screamed in ecstasy, her beautiful body tightening again and again in orgasmic spasms.

I watched in awe, astounded by Ted's magical performance on the most intimate parts of my wife's body. I wondered how she was going to handle his regular presence in our house. And I also wondered how I was going to compete with him in fulfilling my wife's amorous needs.

“Fuck me baby ...” I heard my wife finally beg in utter despair as she rubbed her soaked pussy over Ted's face, “Fuck me please … I need your cock inside me ...”

I took that as a signal for me to get up and give my blessings for this new sexual coupling. With Ted's mouth still plugged over Tina's pussy, I leaned over the back of the sofa to give my wife a loving kiss on her pouted lips.

“Take her, Ted … she needs you … ” I spurred him on, “Take her upstairs and give her a good fuck … I want you to fuck her right on our marriage bed ...”

Ted stood up and pulled off his t-shirt, leaving him completely naked. He scooped Tina up in his arms and headed straight for the staircase. I hurried after him and led him to the master bedroom where he placed my wife on our matrimonial bed.

I urgently needed to go to the bathroom to empty my bladder and, when I emerged after easing myself, Ted was already on top of my wife, between her widely parted legs, plunging his huge cock into her ever-lustful cunt.

As I stood watching them consummate their intimate relationship, I knew that my wife would soon be filled with this young stud's fertile semen.

I had initially planned to spend the night in the master bedroom with them but something came over me as I watched them make love. I felt a tinge of jealousy and a shade of angst, but I also felt a strange urge to see my wife develop more than just a physical relationship with this young lover.

I looked at Ted mashing his lips lovingly against Tina's as she raised her hips to receive his penile thrusts - I could see the tender bonds of love beginning to draw them closer together. When Ted finally pressed deep into her to deposit his seed inside her, I felt almost like an intruder in this beautiful saga of pure albeit illicit love.

I made a quiet exit from the master bedroom and headed for the guestroom, leaving my wife locked in blissful coitus with her lover.

With my cock throbbing on the verge of eruption, I just managed to make it to the guest bathroom in time to let my juices spurt out all over the floor. Just then I also heard my wife let out a scream of erotic pleasure, and I knew that she was in the right hands for the night.

Plopping into bed, I lay half-asleep, fantasizing the blossoming of a love affair between my wife and her latest lover.

The next day was a Friday, a working day for me. After an almost sleepless night my mind was blur, and I could hardly focus on my work. Before leaving for work I had made the 'mistake' of taking a peek into the other bedroom.

The image of my naked wife lying passionately in Ted's loving arms, with his pelvis pressed firmly against hers, kept flashing in my mind over and over again. It was truly a picture of pure love transcending any man-made matrimonial restrictions.

I called Tina's mobile number twice - late morning and early afternoon - but there was no response. There was a possibility that they were still at it, but it was more likely that she was fast asleep and he had already left for his class.

I left office early with the excuse that I had to go to the bank. When I reached home, the front door was shut but not locked. I was not too happy with this home security breach. Anyway, I found Tina sprawled naked on the carpet in the living room.

I made my way upstairs and was not surprised to find the master bedroom reeking of stale semen. The bed sheet was still very wet with the copious amounts of cum that must have oozed out of Tina's cunt after being fucked again and again during the night.

After tidying up the room I went to the kitchen and prepared two hot mugs of coffee which I brought out to the living room together with a box of assorted cookies.

“Darling ...” I called out to her, and was pleasantly surprised to see her open her eyes. She had one of her sweetest smiles painted on her lovely face. I knelt down beside her and gave her a gentle loving kiss on her lips. Then I helped her up seated her on the sofa.

As we ate the cookies and sipped on the hot coffee, I could see that my wife was really happy. I had never previously noticed such joy on her face after her wild fuck sessions with her boyfriend Rick.

Later, when I reminded her that the next day was a Saturday and that Rick may want her over for the weekend, she did not seem too enthusiastic about it.

“I don't think I'm really in the right state to be with Rick this weekend,” she said, trying not to look directly at me, “I would prefer to spend some quality time with you.”

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Dec 22, 2018 7:57 am

So Tina and I spent some quality time together that weekend, and I had a strange feeling that we were at a turning point in our exciting roller-coaster ride through this lifestyle.

We did enjoy a bit of sex but what made it a really pleasant experience together was the warmth and tender love that Tina and I shared every moment of that weekend.

Tina's inaugural fuck with Ted had a noticeable soothing effect on her. After a very long time, my wife seemed to be functioning and talking at a more sensible level, actually using her brain, rather than at the depraved level of her promiscuous cunt.

I felt very turned on when Tina confessed that her “night of bliss” with Ted had actually made her fall in love with him. With a faraway look in her eyes, she admitted that she had never felt that way with her black boyfriend Rick. Her relationship with Rick had always been at the raw carnal level of the flesh while her night with Ted had introduced her to a new realm of passion that was closer to the heart and mind.

We were both naked throughout the weekend, and most of the time we were in each other's arms. I kept imagining how Ted must have enjoyed having my wife's beautiful naked body pressed against his as they made tender love through the night. Each time I mashed my mouth over hers, I tried to imagine how he must have felt as he crushed his lips against hers and tasted the sweet recesses of her mouth with his tongue.

I was overcome by a strange kind of feeling during the weekend. I was not sure if it was jealousy or anxiety or anger, or maybe even a blend of these emotions, but it certainly put me in a very high state of arousal.

I kept feeding Tina with words of encouragement. I told her to put aside any inhibitions or restrictions she might have and to plunge head-on into her love affair with Ted. I assured her that I would give her my fullest support. Tina's eyes were moist as she thanked me for being so understanding.

My wife wanted to know how often she could see Ted. I told her that she could be with him as often as she desired. And he was welcome to come over to ravish her whenever he had the urge.

On another note, Tina confided that her feelings for Rick were on the decline. She told me that she had no regrets about what she had gone through with him but her relationship with him was gradually becoming a drag. She had had enough of letting him use her body as his sex toy. She had gone to the depths of depravity to satisfy his “animal lust”. After her night with Ted, my wife seemed to have discovered a new meaning for the word 'sex'.

I advised Tina not to cut herself off completely from Rick and to maintain a balance in her sex life. She agreed rather reluctantly to maintain some ties with Rick especially when I told her that my relationship with his wife Helen depended on Tina's relationship with him. I told her that she could still occasionally hang out with Rick and enjoy his wild fucks. I also told her jokingly not to forget her fantasy of getting impregnated by Rick.

On Saturday evening, Tina and I decided to go to the neighborhood cafe for a quick meal. I told Tina to dress sexy but she was a little reluctant at first because she was worried about falling victim to the neighborhood gossips. She relented after I assured her that she had nothing to worry about as she was going to be there with me, her husband.

As we took the ten-minute stroll to the cafe, I began to wonder if Tina had overdone the 'dress sexy' part because every one we passed seemed to have their eyes glued on her. The white semi-transparent mini-dress she was wearing hardly left anything to the imagination. She had not even bothered to wear any lingerie, and her nipples and pubic thatch were clearly on display through the flimsy material of her dress.

When I brought Tina's attention to her state of exposure, she coolly told me that there was nothing to worry about as she was with her husband. And, at the cafe, the waiter seated us at the only available table for two and this happened to be in the most brightly lit section of the cafe.

I was very conscious of the eyes peering at my wife, but she seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the attention. At one point she reminded me how she had gone out drinking, completely naked, with Rick and his brother after the last New Year's Eve party.

Just as we were finishing our meal, I spotted a couple sitting a few tables away in a darker section of the cafe. They looked familiar and they kept glancing at us and then whispering to each other. I pointed them out to Tina and she immediately recognized them as the new couple who had just moved into the neighborhood across the road from our house.

Tina insisted on going over to say hello to them notwithstanding the semi-nude state of her body. They looked like nice people and both were fairly good-looking. The husband Eddie could not get his eyes off my wife. As Tina shared a few words with his wife Angeline, he gave me a thumbs-up and whispered, “Lucky guy ...” and after a short pause he winked and added, “We must get together soon ...”

The next day Tina and I mentioned the couple to each other a few times during our conversations and, when I told her that the husband had suggested getting together, Tina could hardly hide her excitement and suggested inviting them over soon.

I advised Tina not to get too excited and to be patient. I felt that it was more important at this stage for her to focus on developing and enjoying her sensual relationship with Ted. I told her that there would be plenty of opportunities for including Eddie and Angeline in our lifestyle without disrupting her love affair with Ted.

In my next post I shall try to summarize and update the progress in the various intimate extramarital relationships that Tina and I have gone through during the course of the present year 2018.
Last edited by lovinghusband on Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

becontree2001uk
Player

Unread post by becontree2001uk » Sat Dec 22, 2018 11:52 am

Wow, Lovinghusband love your wife's new exhibitionist side!

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:38 am

becontree2001uk wrote:Wow, Lovinghusband love your wife's new exhibitionist side!
Thanks becontree2001uk
I love her exhibitionist side too. She's done it a few times before, but this was the first time she threw caution aside and did it in the neighborhood.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:38 am

My wife had an operation years ago that prevents her from becoming pregnant, but had she had a child from other men she was later fucking, I would have accepted it as our own. We have talked about that, even though knowing she couldn't have had a child anyway, she agreed we would have raised the child in a loving relationship. We knew a couple in the town we formerly lived who confided that had happened to them and adopted it out to another suitable couple who couldn't have children. We understood their situation and had no negative opinion in that everyone is different in many ways. That was their mutual decision and it didn't affect their marriage in any way to the best of our knowledge. (They were not in an open marriage agreement, just a couple in which the wife had an affair. But we weren't told the details of her past affair, only that she had been involved with some other man than her husband.)
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Thu Jan 10, 2019 4:47 am

Ever since my wife got sexually entangled with the pizza boy a few months ago, life has been simply great. I was glad to see her attention diverted from her regular, rather intimidating, boyfriend Rick. That may have been one of the main reasons why I started encouraging Tina to fuck and “fall in love” with Ted.

Since the time Tina started fucking Ted towards the end of February 2018, he has become a regular feature at our house, and I have given both of them the hall pass to use the matrimonial bed whenever they wish to fuck. In between his classes and his work at the pizza outlet, Ted has been giving my wife a really good time. Whenever his work and study schedule permits, he even stays overnight as her adoptive 'husband', and I willingly retreat to the guestroom on those nights.

Helen has been my only regular extramarital sex partner this year. With the slackening of the previously hot relationship between her husband and my wife, she has been deprived of the opportunity to meet up with me on a regular basis.

About two months ago, Helen shared with me her suspicions about her husband's fidelity. These suspicions were confirmed when one of her friends spotted Rick with a black lady at a hotel in town. Confronted by his wife, Rick admitted that he was in a relationship with his cousin. He did not think there was anything wrong with that in an open marriage.

Helen subsequently moved out to stay with her mum, but she has assured me that she will always be available for me. She told me that she had updated her mum regarding her lifestyle and that her mum was very understanding and supportive. Helen has given me an open invitation to meet her at her mother's place. So far I have enjoyed two encounters with her. Her mum is a lovely lady who has not failed to leave me having some illicit fantasies about her.

Helen's claims about her husband's infidelity were corroborated by my wife's stories about the latest woman in Rick's life. On her last date with Rick, my wife was introduced to Jean, a beautiful and extremely hot chick who seemed to have become his live-in girlfriend. Jean is bisexual and the rendezvous turned into a threesome.

Tina has previously had some experience in lesbian sex with her long-time friend Rachel, so I was not surprised to hear her confess how thoroughly she had enjoyed her first black lesbian encounter. Tina was however disappointed that Rick had showered all his attention on Jean, leaving my wife feeling somewhat rejected. Tina has since been contemplating a total break-up from Rick.

My wife continues to maintain a relationship with Raymond, the guy at the hotel, but they don't meet as often as they used to. Most of her sexual needs are now being fulfilled by Ted.

Ted's sudden appearance on the scene has dramatically altered the dynamics of our lifestyle. Tina's sexual behavior has become noticeably subdued and less wild. She has become more romantic and affectionate, and she now shows a lot of warmth and emotional closeness towards her lovers.

I see my wife and her young lover holding hands, caressing, cuddling and kissing a lot whenever he is around. And when they feel like it, they simply get naked and unashamedly make love. Sometimes he takes her up to the master bedroom, and at other times they just fuck anywhere in the house. This atmosphere of illicit love keeps me in a perpetual state of sexual arousal.

Whenever I get my chance to be in bed with Tina, she is not at all reluctant or embarrassed to tell me stories about the goings-on between her and Ted. I get really turned on listening to her very graphic descriptions of some of their sexual acts. Most of the time this pillow talk leads to some really hot and highly gratifying sex.

Ted and his sister are now on vacation. Their college has been closed since mid-December and will only reopen in late January. They have gone back to their hometown to spend some time with their family.

For the first few days after Ted left, I could see that Tina was really missing him. She was spending a lot of time just staring blankly into space. Sometimes her eyes glistened with nostalgic tears.

With Christmas and New Year festivities just around the corner, we did not have any plans for the celebrations. Rick was too engrossed with his cousin, Ted was away with his family, and Raymond was not going to be in town. So Tina was feeling extremely low, and I was wondering how to get her through those few days.

Just two days before Christmas, I received a most unexpected call on my mobile phone … from none other than Eddie. I had not seen nor met him or his wife Angeline for the past few months ever since we spoke to them at the neighborhood cafe.

Eddie asked me if we had any plans for Christmas and, when he heard that we had none, he told me that he and Angeline were having a gathering of relatives and friends at their place on Christmas evening, and that they would love to have us there.

Tina's face brightened up and she actually smiled when I told her about the invitation for Christmas.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Fri Jan 11, 2019 5:30 am

It's been a while since I last checked on your thread. As always it's exciting ro read your posts. Nonetheless there also some concerning passages. Tina really shouldn't miss Ted or any other Lover that much, when she's having you. Instead, shouldn't she be more happy to finally spend more time with you? Sometimes, you have the impression she's neglecting you. I know, I have said it before, and in danger to make you angry, but I think you love Tina way more than she loves you. Can I ask, if you ever talked about this with Tina?

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Jan 11, 2019 6:39 am

Hi MaxCargo

I agree that Tina missing Ted can be a cause for concern ... but I guess it's just natural for two lovers to miss each other especially when their relationship is just freshly off the oven ... I am also to be blamed for encouraging them to develop a relationship that is beyond just a physical one ... I don't know why, but I just get very aroused when I see Tina developing an emotional bond with her lover.

Regarding Tina spending more time with me, it is happening this very moment with Ted away with his family and Rick apparently out of Tina's favor.

Tina and I seem to have an unwritten understanding whereby we both have the freedom to fuck any number of extramarital lovers and even fall in love with them ... but the magnetic attraction between the two of us always seems to bring us back together again ...

I think we may fall in love with any others, but we truly love only each other ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:13 pm

I had taken the whole week off from work, so Tina and I spent plenty of time in bed on the Sunday and Monday just before Christmas. Both of us were wondering what to expect at our neighborhood friends' festive get-together.

Tina's mind was as usual working overtime pondering over the couple's possible sexual orientation. From our short encounter with them at the cafe, they came across as fairly nice people and they also did not seem to be too conservative in their ways.

I told Tina to keep an open mind and let things proceed without any specific expectations. As I lovingly thrust my cock into her on Sunday night, I asked her gently if she was hoping for something similar from Eddie on Christmas Day. She looked into my eyes and whispered, “That would indeed be a Christmas bonus ...”

After that I began to taunt her with suggestions centered around the fantasy of her being fucked by Eddie. I told her to imagine that it was his cock rather than mine that was working like a piston inside her soaked pussy. It did not take her long to achieve a massive orgasm, and when I ejaculated she whispered that she needed Eddie's seed inside her womb.

Our fantasy of Eddie fucking my wife kept both of us going through the night. After each round of fucking, as we lay wrapped in each other's arms, we talked about the various possibilities, and I offered Tina encouragement and advice.

I told her that she would have to act cool, put aside any inhibitions and be enticingly receptive if Eddie took any opportunity to make a move on her. She would have to be subtly suggestive in her body language and manner of speech. I advised her to dress seductively, revealing enough flesh to make his cock twitch, without looking too bawdy.

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:21 am

well did Eddie fuck Tina on Christmas?

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Jan 13, 2019 6:17 am

wagonmaker1 wrote:well did Eddie fuck Tina on Christmas?
Patience, my friend, patience ... I shall post the events that took place on Christmas as
soon as I can ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:58 am

On Christmas evening at about six-thirty, Tina and I found ourselves at the doorsteps of Eddie and his very attractive wife Angeline. Eddie welcomed Tina with a good bear-hug and a no-holds-barred lip-to-lip kiss that lingered for no less than ten seconds. Not wanting to be left behind, Angeline offered me her pouted lips for a scorching smooch that left my heart pounding in excitement.

There were about twenty guests and a few close family members at the party. The amazing part was that Eddie's parents were really sporting and watched us receive such an unorthodox welcome with no apparent disapproval or surprise. It appeared as if Tina and I were special guests at the function and that Eddie's parents were already aware of the prevailing sensual vibes.

Food was laid out on the large dining table and drinks were available at the make-shift bar on the terrace. Music was playing in the background. A few couples were already dancing. With no particular area allocated as a dance floor, the guests were free to dance anywhere they liked.

Tina clung on to me for company while we had a light meal. Then Eddie came along to take her away for a dance. Angeline took that move by her husband as a cue for her to take over as my escort for the rest of the evening.

While enjoying Angeline's charming company, I also felt very excited to see my wife receiving Eddie's full attention. After a couple of fast numbers, Eddie took Tina to the dessert corner where he pampered her with little bites of cakes, candies and cookies.

Eddie and Tina resumed dancing with the next slow number, making no attempt at all to hide the magnetic attraction between them. Gradually they got closer and closer and Eddie had his arms around my wife's waist while her own arms snaked their way over his shoulders and around the back of his neck. My heart missed a beat when I caught him offering her a piece of candy directly from his mouth and my wife had no qualms accepting it with her own lips.

In the meantime, Angeline and I were also on the 'dance floor'. Angeline must have sensed that my attention was not fully on her. Rather abruptly, she took my hand and led me out to the make-shift bar where she got us a large gin-and-tonic to share.

“This should get us into the mood … Let's drink together ...” she said in a rather commanding tone, “And let's be together … here … just you and I … let my husband take care of your wife for a while ...”

I was then led to a little couch in a dimly-lit and quieter spot at the far end of the terrace. The couch was just big enough for the two of us to squeeze in with our arms wrapped around each other. In between sips of gin-and-tonic, we talked and laughed and joked, and occasionally we let our lips meet. After our third shared drink, I was already feeling very relaxed and stopped worrying about my wife and what she may be up to.

I had earlier noticed Eddie's parents seated in an isolated corner of the living room. They were obviously aware of the goings-on. There was no way they could have missed out on the spouse-swap that was in progress right before their eyes.

“Are Eddie's parent's okay with it?” I asked Angeline.

“Okay with what?” she asked in a somewhat slurred voice.

“With you and me being together … and my wife being with Eddie ...”

“Don't worry about them … they've had enough fun in their own colorful lives ...”

As time ticked on, our conversation became somewhat less coherent and interspersed with long passionate kisses. Restless hands made illicit forays under the clothes, exploring and feeling new flesh with no more pretenses about the agenda.

My hand slipped under Angeline's blouse to find that she wasn't wearing any bra. Her breasts were somewhat larger than Tina's but not as firm. I kneaded her mammary globes and twiddled her taut nipples.

“You want me to feed you?” she asked, drawing her blouse up to expose her beautiful milk bags. I took her large nipples into my mouth, first one and then the other, sucking and nibbling on them till she was moaning in blissful surrender .

I felt my pants being unfastened and unzipped. Soon my throbbing cock was at the mercy of this lovely woman whom I hardly knew. I yielded to Angeline's aggressive assault on my masculine assets. She took her own sweet time fondling and assessing her new conquest. I felt the soft touch of her fingers on the engorged head of my swollen penis, then along the length of the shaft down to the base, finally my scrotum being cupped in the palm of her hand and my loaded balls being rolled between her fingers and thumb.

I continued to suckle on her breasts as I eased her panties halfway down her thighs and played with her thoroughly drenched pussy. I let one and then two fingers slip into the tight opening of her vagina.

Then suddenly Angeline dropped an unexpected bombshell.

“That's as far as we go today,” she announced.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“We'll keep it soft today,” she explained, “I would love to let you fuck me, but that will have to wait another week … on New Year's eve ...”

“So it's over for today?”

“No, darling … it's not over … it's just that we've reached the limit for today … we'll still continue to play and get to know each other better, but we'll only get to fuck next week ...”

“What about Tina and Eddie?”

“The same rules apply to them,” she explained.

Angeline and I continued to make out within the set limits. I managed to work her to an explosive climax, and before long I too erupted under her expertly executed hand job. Angeline helped clean up the mess with tissue paper before wrapping her arms around me and clamping her lips over mine.

“I can't wait to welcome 2019 with your cock embedded deep inside me,” she said, looking dreamily into my eyes.

It was almost midnight when Angeline and I made our way back into the living room. We looked around for any sign of the other couple. Eddie's voyeuristic parents were still seated there watching the illicit drama unfold before their eyes. The ruffled state of their daughter-in-law's hair and clothes clearly betrayed what she had been up to.

“They must be still fucking upstairs,” Eddie's dad muttered almost to himself.

“Let them be ...” Angeline responded, as she settled onto a sofa with me, the two of us cuddling each other like high school lovers.

We had to wait a full half-hour, during which time we exchanged numerous passionate kisses, before Tina and Eddie finally strutted down the stairs hand-in-hand like a newly married couple. Angeline and I gave the other couple a standing ovation, before claiming back our respective spouses with a warm hug and a loving kiss.

Tina was extremely disappointed. She had been expecting more than just a soft session. She had been expecting Eddie's cock deep inside her. During the short drive home, she told me that she had managed to coax Eddie into going one step further. She had opened her legs and thrust her naked pussy towards his face. He was unable to resist the temptation of delightfully eating her hot pussy to climax. Tina had gone on further to give Eddie a good blow job, swallowing every drop of his thick cum. Tina hoped that the New Year's Eve date with Eddie and Angeline would not end in a similar anticlimax.

Tina and I made up for our disappointment by fucking all through the night. Throughout the last week of 2018, Tina kept yearning for Eddie's cock and I kept satisfying her with mine.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:28 pm

It may not have been what you wanted Santa to bring to you, but it sounds like you had a great time anyway!!! Now, looking forward to hearing about the New Years Eve activities!!! At some point I hope you can relate the situation with Eddie's parents. Evidently, they have been eitner in the swingers lifestyle or the HW LS. Would love to know what you find out!!!! Thanks for the update!!!!

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Mon Jan 28, 2019 3:52 am

Two days before year-end I received a call from Eddie confirming that the New Year's Eve double date was on. He further reassured me that it would be a no-holds-barred foursome without any unexpected restrictions.

Eddie seemed to be very excited about Tina. He told me that I was very lucky to have her as my wife.

“She's a really hot piece of meat … any man would want to be between her legs and inside her. I'm going to start the new year by giving your wife all that I have.”

Eddie also advised me to take full advantage of the date to enjoy all that Angeline had to offer. He disclosed that she was game for anything and that I was free to use her as I pleased.

The call ended with both of us agreeing that the New Year's Eve get-together would be a forerunner to many more such wife-sharing activities in future.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jan 28, 2019 7:02 am

Thanks for your update for us!!! Sounds like Eddie is really taken by your wife!!! Apparently, you four are in for some GREAT times in the near future. :) Did you have any discussions with Eddie and his wife about trading wives prior to the party at Christmas, or was there just a hint there may be something but the trade was totally unexpected? Sounds like you are into a full swap at NYE. Any discussion after Christmas about swapping before his call or is Eddie driving this train??? Did you ever get the info on Eddie's parents?? Looking forward to your next update about NYE!!!!!!!!

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Feb 17, 2019 1:24 am

The New Year celebrations started with dinner at our favorite neighborhood cafe. Tina and I went by car while Eddie and Angeline took a stroll to the venue.

It was a simple dinner, washed down with a bottle of red wine, but Eddie and his wife were good company. We started off as two very wholesome couples with the ladies sitting faithfully beside their husbands and facing each other. Halfway through the evening, Eddie's attention got diverted and it became clear that he was more interested in conversing with Tina.

Angeline was quick to notice the change in her husband's demeanor. She excused herself to go to the washroom and conveniently took Tina along. When the girls returned, Angeline beckoned Tina to sit next to Eddie while she plopped onto the seat next to me.

The cafe staff seemed a bit puzzled by the realignment that had taken place, especially when Eddie started becoming overly physical with Tina. And they looked utterly astonished as we left the cafe with switched partners in tow.

Eddie and Tina got into the back while Angeline sat on the front passenger seat as I drove back to the other couple's residence. During the short drive I had a clear view, in the rear-view mirror, of my wife warming up to the latest man in her life.

The four of us spent some time strolling around in their well-maintained garden, admiring the good variety of decorative plants, before entering the house. Although things were already warming up along extramarital lines, all four of us thought that it would be nice to maintain a group spirit until midnight.

The interior of the house was rather dimly lit and the living room had been converted into a mini dance floor complete with music and strobe lights. The dining table had been pushed out onto the terrace and replaced by a king-size mattress lying on the dining room floor. Drinks and light snacks were made available at the dining table.

We chatted and danced and ate and drank for the next couple of hours till the clock on the wall struck twelve. Eddie appeared to have mellowed out a bit after he and Angeline went upstairs to get some pillows and bedding. I suspect he got a little telling-off from his wife who did not seem too impressed with his over-enthusiastic approach towards Tina.
Eddie seemed, for obvious reasons, to have selected mainly slow numbers. But no one was complaining, especially not my wife who was only interested in clinging on to Eddie whenever she got the chance.

We exchanged dance partners frequently but it was very obvious that the dancing was more exciting and hot between the extramarital partners. We arranged it such that we would be dancing with our spouses for the last few minutes of 2018. At the stroke of twelve all nuptial bonds would be dismantled, to be replaced by illicit carnal mayhem.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:33 am

Thanks for the update!!!

WOW!!!! Sounds like you guys had a WONDERFUL NYE!!!! Very HOT! Being together as a 4some for the evening is so very sexy and exciting, switching partners back and forth,dancing, touching and kissing both women, (kissing and fondling Angeline with Eddie right there and Tina with Eddie in front of you!!) is super hot, the anticipation must have been through the roof!!!! Eddie seems almost delirious about Tina, I hope you ALL had a great time after midnight!! Hope you will follow up with another update soon about what happened with the four of you AFTER midnight!!!!! Sounds like the potential for an over the top swap was very good!! Looking forward to your next update!!!!!!

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:45 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Feb 17, 2019 7:33 am
WOW!!!! Sounds like you guys had a WONDERFUL NYE!!!! Very HOT! Being together as a 4some for the evening is so very sexy and exciting, switching partners back and forth,dancing, touching and kissing both women, (kissing and fondling Angeline with Eddie right there and Tina with Eddie in front of you!!) is super hot, the anticipation must have been through the roof!!!! Eddie seems almost delirious about Tina, I hope you ALL had a great time after midnight!! Hope you will follow up with another update soon about what happened with the four of you AFTER midnight!!!!! Sounds like the potential for an over the top swap was very good!! Looking forward to your next update!!!!!!
Thanks rascalnvixen

Yes, we did indeed have a really great and exciting NYE.
It's really very arousing to see another man blatantly shower his love and attention on your wife right before your eyes ... and it's also very hot and exciting to kiss and fondle a woman in full view of her husband.
I'll tell you more about what happened after midnight in my next update. I also have some things to tell you about Eddie's parents. Cheers!

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:42 am

Here is a continuation of my account of our private NYE rendezvous with Eddie and Angeline at their home:

Tina was wrapped in my arms when the clock struck twelve. I wished her a Happy New Year and gave her a long deep kiss. Through the corner of my eye I caught the other couple also locked in a loving embrace.

“Now I'll hand you over to your lover,” I whispered to my wife, “Remember it's no-holds-barred … enjoy him to the fullest … and let him enjoy you like you have never been enjoyed before ...”

“Thanks darling ...” she responded.

I led Tina over to Eddie and placed her soft hand in the strong grip of his, handing her over to him almost like the proverbial sacrificial lamb, to be used by him for his basest carnal needs.

“She's all yours now … to use as you please ...” I told him, patting his back.

In exchange I welcomed Eddie's wife into my arms and wasted no time getting to work on her, wrapping my arms tightly around her waist and clamping my lips over hers.

For the next half hour after midnight, we remained on the dance floor, acquainting ourselves with our new partners. The idea, as suggested by Eddie, was to dismantle our nuptial bonds for the night and to realign our innermost passions towards our extramarital partner.

“So forget about Tina ...” Angeline whispered in my ear, as she caressed my crotch through the material of my pants, “You are mine for tonight, and your cock is all mine too … Tina belongs to Eddie, her body belongs to him, her pussy belongs to him, her heart belongs to him ...”

Later, Angeline and I went out to the terrace to have a bite and a quick drink. When we returned, Tina and Eddie were still on the dance floor, but they were no longer moving to the music. They just stood there holding each other and mashing their lips together in a really hot and passionate kiss.

I led Angeline to the dining room and we both plopped onto the mattress. With our supercharged bodies entangled together, we kissed like there was no tomorrow.

“Do you and your husband fuck others regularly?” I asked when we broke our kiss to take a breather.

“We are very choosy,” Angeline replied, “But my husband wanted your wife the moment he laid his eyes on her at the cafe when we met the very first time. And my pussy was all wet in anticipation of becoming your slut. Tonight I'm all yours … use me as your slut … use me as your whore ...”

Tina and Eddie were still standing on the dance floor, kissing passionately and exploring each other's assets. Tina's dress had dropped off her shoulders and was precariously clinging on to her waist. Eddie's hand was squeezing her breasts through the lacy material of her bra.

Now I began to work on Angeline, unbuttoning her blouse and slipping it off her shoulders. Next I unfastened the clip at the back of her bra and freed her voluptuous breasts. I began to suckle on her taut nipples while my hands drew her small stretchable skirt up to reveal her bare pussy. She didn't seem to have bothered to wear panties for our date.

I let my fingers play with her pussy while my lips and tongue expressed their full appreciation of her lovely milk bags. Angeline let out a soft moan as two of my fingers explored the juicy depths of her heavenly cunt.

The next time I looked up, Tina was left in nothing more than her tiny panties. Her dress lay ruffled around her ankles and there was no sign of her bra. They were still kissing passionately and Eddie's hand was now vigorously massaging her boobs.

It was quite obvious that Eddie was going all out to arouse Tina's deeper emotions before making his move to conquer her physically. Tina seemed to be going along with his game, and anyone watching them would have thought that they were helplessly in love with each other.

I withdrew my fingers from Angeline's cunt and slipped them into my mouth to taste the sweetness of her divine nectar. Next I peeled her small skirt off her full hips and eased it down her smooth thighs and long legs to leave her completely naked.

Then I got off the mattress and stood up to strip off my clothes. As I got back onto the mattress, I saw Eddie carrying a completely naked Tina up the stairs in his strong arms. He was still fully dressed.

“Fuck me … please ...” Angeline begged, as our two completely naked bodies made contact for the first time. Lying between her open legs, I plugged my mouth over hers while aligning my throbbing shaft at the entrance to her womanhood.

With one swift move I penetrated her all the way into the innermost depths of her well-lubricated cunt. We had never touched on the topic of children with Eddie and his wife, but from my past sexual experience I could tell that I was not about to fuck a nulliparous woman.

Angeline let out a shrill cry of delight as I began to pound into her repeatedly. After that she was very vocal as she received blow after blow deep inside her vagina.

“Give it to me darling …” she screamed, “Don't stop now … fill me up with your semen … make me all yours …”

When I finally shot my pent-up load into her womb, she was ecstatic and actually cried with joy. With my cock still plugged inside her, I licked away her tears of joy and told her that I loved her very much.

We rolled over so that she was now on top of me and my semi-flaccid tool plopped out of her pussy. Angeline pounced on my manhood and licked up the bits of semen clinging to the head and shaft.

“I want you to keep fucking me through the night,” she whispered in my ear as we lay recovering in each other's arms. And that is exactly what I did the whole night long – giving her round after round of savage pounding, each round culminating with a load of fertile cum. I gave it to her in her pussy, in her mouth and in her ass.

Between rounds of raw sex we took little breaks for drinks and snacks, and we talked and shared details of our intimate life experiences. Among the little details that Angeline let out was the fact that her in-laws had led a very colorful and liberal lifestyle, and even in their twilight years they never missed any opportunity to enjoy new sex partners.

One other very personal issue which Angeline touched on was the fact that she had two boys, both of whom were not fathered by her husband. Eddie had always referred to it as a possibility but had refrained from insisting on any form of paternity testing. Both the boys spent a great deal of time with their grandparents.

Angeline showed a streak of exhibitionism when she insisted on going for a stroll in the garden without a stitch on just before sunrise. And she went a step further by lying down on the garden bench and insisting on an open-air fuck.

Tina and Eddie remained upstairs throughout the night. Tina's screams and cries of ecstasy reassured me that she was in good hands. Angeline told me that her husband was very loving in bed, and that Tina would definitely insist on having him as her regular lover.

At about seven o'clock in the morning, Angeline and I were lying exhausted in each other's arms on the mattress after another round of sex when Tina and Eddie walked down the staircase hand-in-hand and plopped onto the mattress.

Wrapped in each other's embrace, they began to kiss so passionately that I almost had a surge of jealousy. Each time they broke their kiss, they only had expressions of deep love for each other. They kept looking into each other's eyes and didn't even seem to notice our presence on the mattress.

I didn't even realize when I drifted off into a sweet slumber. I was woken up by the sound of flesh slapping against flesh. Tina and Eddie were at it again, fucking like rabbits. I could see Eddie's hard cock flitting in and out of Tina's pussy as he used her thoroughly to fulfil his base needs. And my wife kept crying out his name while begging him not to stop.

When Eddie's dripping cock finally slipped out of my wife's pussy, I wondered how many pints of fertile semen he had deposited inside her insatiable womb through the night. Even with the minimal probability of contraception failure there was still a definite chance for my wife to get pregnant with Eddie's baby. For some reason the thought of my wife having another man's baby has always excited me.

At one o'clock the four of us were at the same neighborhood cafe for lunch. Tina still belonged to Eddie while his wife still belonged to me. We did not fail to raise quite a few eyebrows especially among the cafe staff who were quite familiar with us as their regular customers. With the girls hardly dressed and with partners openly swapped, there wasn't anything left to the imagination.

After one more round of beautiful sex in the afternoon, Tina and I finally took leave ever so reluctantly with long and passionate farewell kisses that let out the emotional bonds that had developed especially between Eddie and my wife.

neohec
Trainable

Unread post by neohec » Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:29 am

We need a like button. Thanks for sharing. Hot stuff

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:30 am

neohec wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:29 am
We need a like button. Thanks for sharing. Hot stuff
Thanks neohec

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:35 am

What an incredible story of hot wanton sex!!!!! You told that story so well I had to put my hand in my pants!!! That is such a hot story, we've played with other couples similar to that but your description was very graphic and sexual. I guess I never made that thought connection as you described because I was so involved in the action myself! Thanks for that description of your sexy encounter. I sure hope you guys continue to relate your hot stories to us!!!!

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Mar 23, 2019 5:46 am

Thanks rascalnvixen
I'm glad you enjoyed reading about our NYE encounter with Eddie and Angeline.
I love watching my wife getting laid by other guys, and I love it even more when it goes beyond basic mechanical sex. It is even more exciting for me when she gets emotionally involved with her lover. When I describe the scenario in my posts I like to include the thoughts and feelings that race through my mind as I watch my wife take her man.
We hope to continue with our sexual adventures and I shall certainly try to keep you updated.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:32 am

I spent the rest of the first day of 2019 in bed reclaiming my already well-used wife after her tryst with her latest lover. Tina was still dripping Eddie's thick cum between her puffy pussy lips. Her inner thighs were slimy and sticky with her lover's illicit semen. Crusts of dried seminal fluid clung to her pubic hair.

I have never really been too fond of coming into contact with another man's cum. But looking at my wife lying with her legs wide apart, freshly fucked by another man, gave me such a massive hard-on that I could not resist plunging my raging cock all the way deep into her womb.

Tina screamed as she received my cock into her depths still flooded with another man's fertile juices, and she did not stop screaming as I repeatedly drove my tool into her. I fucked her like I've never fucked her before, and filled her with a copious load of my thick semen.

As I finally collapsed in total exhaustion onto her limp body, I had this strange sense of pride and excitement knowing that my lovely wife's womb was now overflowing with a rich mixture of licit and illicit seed.