Another man's baby

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
lovinghusband
Pervert

Re: Another man's baby

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Jan 13, 2018 4:50 am

norbertrichard wrote:Since your wife has chosen to cheat on you, and dishonor your agreement, and you seem to think that is part of the lifestyle, I would suggest, and push for a more perminate swap of wives, say six months of Helen living,and traveling with you, and see how that goes over?
A long-term swap of say six months will not go down well with Tina ... I feel that part of the thrill that my wife derives
from this lifestyle comes from the element of cheating and delving in the forbidden ...
Our Ongoing Story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=28655

Our Picture Thread: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=54264

norbertrichard
Pervert

Unread post by norbertrichard » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:02 am

But is this just about her, or is this a partnership, you have a right to balance things out. She is the one who cheated on your agreement.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:57 am

norbertrichard wrote:But is this just about her, or is this a partnership, you have a right to balance things out. She is the one who cheated on your agreement.
I don't really let myself be too bothered by my wife's cheating ways ... in fact, her cheating tendency seems to help boost my
level of excitement in this lifestyle ...

mickle
Experienced

Unread post by mickle » Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:23 am

lovinghusband wrote:
norbertrichard wrote:But is this just about her, or is this a partnership, you have a right to balance things out. She is the one who cheated on your agreement.
I don't really let myself be too bothered by my wife's cheating ways ... in fact, her cheating tendency seems to help boost my level of excitement in this lifestyle ...
:P :P

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:22 pm

As Tina and I lay in bed later that night, Tina told me that she was very happy with our new lifestyle arrangement. She told me not to worry about her. She felt confident that she could take care of herself in her extramarital relationships. She also felt that it was not really necessary for us to keep seeking approval from each other with regard to our sexual contacts with others.

I asked Tina if she planned to be shared with others. Without hesitation she admitted that she wanted to go for it all the way. I noticed that she had become very open and bold ever since Rick came back into her life.

“I want to experience sex to the fullest,” she told me, “I want to give myself to Rick and any others in whatever possible way.”

Tina reassured me that she had no objections to me linking up with any other girls that I fancied. She especially mentioned Vera and Rachel. I got the impression that Tina was making this concession because she herself wanted a hall pass for unrestricted sex with whosoever she desired.

Tina brought my attention to the fact that her womb was flooded with her lover's semen. She had never spoken to me in this manner before. She even offered to sit astride my face to let me clean her up. I told her that I did not fancy having any of Rick's semen on my face or on my tongue.

“Then maybe you might fancy dipping your dick into my pussy and depositing some of your seed in my womb … that way you might just lower the probability of my egg getting fertilized by a black sperm ...”

I didn't know whether to laugh or to cry. Tina was supposed to be on contraception. I hoped that she was not up to any mischief.

I kissed my wife on her lips as my cock slipped very smoothly into her well-lubricated vagina. Somehow her words insinuating the possibility of an illicit impregnation set my mind on fire, and I exploded almost immediately deep inside her.

“You are a whore …” I whispered into her ear, “And I love having a whore like you as my wife ...”

“Wait till the real action begins … ” my wife whispered back, “Only then will you get to really know the woman you married.”
I was a little taken aback by my wife's statement. She was not making any attempt to mince her words. It suggested that she had a whole lot planned ahead and it also implied a skeleton in her closet. I recalled how her friend Rachel had previously subtly confided to me that the girl I had married was not such an innocent angel.

I was not working on Monday morning, so Tina and I slept in. I felt like I was in bed with a prostitute, not my wife. Tina was no longer the image of purity and chastity I had always viewed her as.

It was almost noon when Tina peered at me through half-opened eyes and muttered, “Win me back, darling … win my heart back … don't let a stranger take me away from you … you have every alternate week to work on it … make it worthwhile for me to remain with you … you know what I mean … and you know what I need ...”

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Wow that sounds like you have a tiger by the tail and if you want to keep her you are going to have to blast into action. This sounds like either an exciting ride or a divorce. Very wild, best talk a lot and make sure you know where she is going and what she wants buddy, good luck.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sat Jan 13, 2018 7:53 pm

OZCPL wrote:Wow that sounds like you have a tiger by the tail and if you want to keep her you are going to have to blast into action. This sounds like either an exciting ride or a divorce. Very wild, best talk a lot and make sure you know where she is going and what she wants buddy, good luck.
Thanks OZCPL ... I hope I know what I'm up against ... my wife has never been so frank and forthright before ... I think I have let a tigress out of the cage ... maybe I need help in the form of some advice from some of you people on this forum

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Sun Jan 14, 2018 4:58 pm

Mate I think you need to ask her what she is looking for and what she likes in men, clothes, experiences, family and get to know her head perfectly. I would be keeping notes as it could get too huge to remember every little detail. Please tell us what you find out, could be hot, thanks

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:44 pm

I sincerely hope for your sake she is just winding you up!
I would seriously sit her down and discuss where you two are at and where her head is!
Is this just fantasy talk or is she serious in what she said - you could be in mortal danger of loosing your lady here!

Maybe, just maybe it is time to put the breaks on this whole Hotwife L/s and just concentrate on the 2 of you.
Some serious thought needs to be undertaken to either preserve your marriage or find out if she is yanking your chain!

"Many a true word has been said in jest" BEWARE

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Jan 17, 2018 4:29 am

I think I need to bring this thread up to date, and to do that I'll have to summarize, and in some situations leave out, some of the stuff.

Since August, Tina and I have settled into this new routine where she gets the opportunity to be owned by her black lover who in exchange allows me to own his Chinese wife in a full swap.

Initially it was planned to be an alternate-week swap but we found that arrangement somewhat overwhelming . So we unanimously agreed to make an adjustment – swapping/hotwifing would be limited to the first ten days of each month, leaving the rest of the month for marital rebonding.

It's amazing how well the arrangement seems to be working. We have been quite flexible in its implementation. Tina has even been out with Rick a couple of times during off-swap days and I have not complained, and I have similarly dated Helen with Rick's blessings.

During the swapping/hotwifing slot, Tina is of course totally dominated by her lover and I make sure that I give my full attention to Helen who really knows how to make me feel like a 'newly married' man.

Helen accompanied me on my out-of-town work trips on two occasions in August. Incidentally, I have not heard from Vera for quite sometime. I hope everything is okay with her. Helen and I seem to be getting along very well indeed in our passionate and gentle way of making love.

Up till now I am not aware of any other individuals being involved. My wife has however been dropping subtle hints that she may soon get a chance to have a go at Rick's younger brother. I have teasingly suggested the possibility of a double penetration by the two brothers. I have asked Helen if she would be interested in having any other guy but her reply has so far been in the negative.

Tina has also expressed the desire to add more spice to our marital rebonding sessions. She has reminded me a couple of times about the conversation we had almost two years ago regarding the possibility of including forbidden/taboo elements in our sex life.

Tina seems to be interested in experimenting with things like public nudity, cougar sex, lesbianism, incest and group sex including gangbangs. She has often confessed to me that one of her secret fantasies is to be a free-lance whore, not so much for the money but more for the sex. I'm still scratching my brain for ideas to add some kinks into our rebonding sessions. I would certainly appreciate some feedback from friends on this forum.

I feel that some really wild times lie ahead. I'm sure Rick must already be working on some plans to make full use of my wife's hot body. I must make sure that I have something to match his carnal designs to please and satisfy the two ladies.

The four of us had a good time on New Year's Eve … more on that in my next post.

Incidentally, I am back to my original work schedule since September and do not have to make overnight trips away from home.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:07 am

Life has been good for the past seven months or so ever since Tina officially became Rick's mistress and I gained full carnal access to Rick's lovely Chinese wife. All four of us have been very cordial and very understanding with one another over this period of time.

I have got to know my wife's lover much better now and I think that most of the time he is a real gentleman. His personality does however change drastically when he is in the throes of sexual lust and passion. He can transform into nothing less than a vicious beast when he has a woman in his arms. And that wild beast in him is what turns my wife on when she surrenders her body to him.

I notice that my wife's temperament has generally changed for the better since she started getting fucked regularly by Rick. She is now less inclined to lose her temper and more inclined to be jovial than before. I seem to enjoy fucking her more when another man also has carnal rights over her body.

Over these few months, I have also noticed a change in my wife's mode of dressing. She now tends to frequently omit the usage of any kind of lingerie. So I am never surprised these days to see her go about her daily routine sans bra and sans panties. Another noticeable change is her new preference for one-piece articles of clothing - for example, a one-piece dress instead of a blouse and skirt. When I asked her about it, she had a smirk on her face as she explained that her new dress code was more expedient when “getting down to the business of fucking”.

It was sometime in mid-December that Tina suggested that we attend the upcoming New Year's Eve dinner and dance at the club as a foursome. She told me that Rick and Helen were both agreeable to this, and that Rick had in fact encouraged the two girls to dress provocatively and to also interact with other guys at the function. Tina hoped that she would get the opportunity to make out with some of the other guys. I reassured her that I had absolutely no objections to her going all out to fulfill her fantasies and desires.

So there we were on the last day of 2017, ready to go all the way at the New Year's Eve party at the club. We arrived early but there was already quite a crowd.

Tina wore a seductive halterneck dress which was semi-transparent, with a plunging neckline, a fully exposed back and a hemline that hardly covered her buns. She was definitely not wearing a bra, and I wondered if she had any panties on.

Helen was even more teasingly attired in a tiny blouse and very short skirt, bare-riffed and with a revealing slit on each side of her skirt. She was also apparently braless, and the view through her skirt slits suggested that she was not wearing panties. Both girls wore high heels that accentuated their sexy figures.

We started the evening as lawfully married couples until midnight, after which we planned to shatter our marital bonds for the rest of the night.

Rockhard11
Experienced

Unread post by Rockhard11 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:09 pm

Thanks for the update! We’d love to hear how 2018 started!!

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:37 am

Rockhard11 wrote:Thanks for the update! We’d love to hear how 2018 started!!
Hi Rockhard11
Thanks for your feedback ... I always look forward to hearing from you guys ... that keeps me wanting to share our experiences with you ...

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Fri Mar 09, 2018 7:30 am

Since Tina was going to be mine till midnight, I made a special effort to be extra loving and romantic with her. A couple of drinks at the bar got rid of any inhibitions and put us in the right mood.

I wanted to enjoy my wife's company to the fullest until midnight when I would have to surrender her to another man. As I danced with her, I explored her bodily curves, relishing each part of her as if it was my first time with her. Somewhere along the way I eased her dress up to confirm if she was wearing panties.

“Checking huh?” she whispered into my ear, “Don't worry … I'm completely naked underneath … ready to be taken … by my lover … and god knows who else ...” I felt a twitch of excitement in my crotch as my wife's words sank into the depths of my mind.

Rick and Helen were also on the dance floor initially, but later I spotted them mingling with a group of black guys seated in a poorly lit part of the hall. I felt a tinge of jealousy when Helen started chatting with one of the guys, especially when he gave her a peck on her cheek.

Tina told me that the group of black guys were Rick's acquaintances and that one of them was Rick's brother. Tina also hinted that she would probably be with that group after midnight.

“Please be careful,” I whispered to her as I held her close and let my hand wander up her thigh to feel her naked pussy.

“Don't worry, darling,” my wife whispered back, “I can take care of myself … but I don't think I would be able to resist the temptation of having another big black cock inside me ...”

Later, grinding my pelvis against hers, I whispered to her that I felt like making love to her.

“You don't have much time for a proper fuck with me,” she told me, “You can finger-fuck me if you like ...”

And that's exactly what I did as we continued to sway to the music. I slipped first one, then two fingers into her soaking wet pussy. Tina moved backwards slowly, step by step, to lean firmly against a wall. Then she let me work my fingers in and out of her until she gave a subdued cry and spasmed in ecstasy.

“I love you, baby ...” I whispered to her before locking my lips over hers in a long deep kiss.

“I love you too,” she murmured back when our lips parted, “However much I may enjoy other cocks inside me, you will always be my special one.”

The lights went out at the stroke of twelve and hundreds of balloons rained down from the ceiling. We wished each other “Happy New Year” and let our lips meet again in another long passionate kiss.

When the lights came back on, Rick and Helen were standing next to us. Before I knew it Tina was in Rick's arms and he was claiming her as his with a very sloppy kiss on her lips. Helen wrapped her arms around my waist and offered her lips to mine.

Rick led Tina away into the crowd while Helen and I mashed our lips together in illicit passion. The woman who had been my perfect wife till midnight had suddenly become another man's possession, and I now had in my arms this Chinese angel whose heavenly body was all mine to exploit for the rest of the night.

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:21 pm

An amazing saga! Please continue.
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Tue Mar 13, 2018 3:36 am

sdbuffalo wrote:An amazing saga! Please continue.
Thanks, sdbuffalo ...

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:42 am

lovinghusband wrote:
sdbuffalo wrote:An amazing saga! Please continue.
Thanks, sdbuffalo ...
Yes indeed
we want to know how you got on with your little sexpot, another man's wife. And of course what happened to Tina since then.

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Sun Mar 25, 2018 6:28 am

wannabecUKold wrote: Yes indeed
we want to know how you got on with your little sexpot, another man's wife. And of course what happened to Tina since then.
Thanks for your keen interest, wannabecUKold ...

After midnight nobody really cared what everyone was wearing or not wearing. It was the usual practice every year for the more conservative guests to leave after midnight, and for the more open-minded couples to stay on for a no-holds-barred New Year's party.

After dancing a couple of slow numbers, Helen and I adjourned to the bar for a drink. Tina and Rick were still on the dance floor. They were not really dancing. They were just all over each other ... kissing and fondling and caressing.

“Let's forget about them,” Helen suggested, obviously resenting my keen attention on the other couple, “Don't worry … Rick will take good care of your wife. I'm sure he's got a whole lot of goodies lined up for her. In the meantime, let's get on with each other.”

With that, Helen took my hand and led me to a large armchair in a quieter part of the hall on the other side of the dance floor. Both of us settled into the softness of the chair in each other's arms.

“This chair should be just nice for the two of us,” she mumbled with a mischievous look on her face, “Let's get acquainted before we head out for the real stuff.”

For the next hour or so, the two of us really did get properly acquainted with each other. We were like first-time lovers, feeling each other up, kissing repeatedly, talking in whispers, sharing our deepest emotions and thoughts.

As Helen and I shared our little 'secrets', I got the impression that she was not really very happy in her marital relationship. She moaned that Rick was more interested in her physical body rather than her as a person. Whenever he was nice to her, she could guess that he just needed an outlet for his lust. And he tended to use her more like a sex toy rather than a sex partner.

Somewhere along the way my finger got into Helen's wet pussy, and not long after that my pants got unzipped and I felt the tight grip of Helen's hand around my solid shaft. We remained connected like that while we continued to talk, playing with each other but not really pushing for more.

Helen wished that she could spend more intimate time with me. She grumbled that ten days bundled together at the beginning of each month for extramarital play was not enough for her. She preferred a more flexible 'if and whenever' kind of arrangement, arguing that mood and menstruation are not always in our favor.

It was almost three when Helen reminded me that she wanted more than just a finger inside her. We got out of the armchair and slowly headed for the main exit.

We were just about to get out of the hall when a tall black guy came running up to us and handed me a ruffled bundle which I immediately recognized as Tina's dress.

“She said that she won't need this,” the guy blurted out breathlessly.

“But that's all that she had,” I tried to tell him.

“Yeah, she won't need this ...” he repeated, “Got plenty of dudes to keep her warm ...” With that, he disappeared into the darkness.

“That's my brother-in-law,” Helen informed me, “Looks like he's going to have a go at your wife tonight … two big brotherly cocks for the fine lady tonight ...”

“What about the other guys?” I asked her.

“I'm not sure what exactly they have in store for her,” she replied, “But an MFM is the minimum she can expect.”

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:34 am

Thank you, loving husband, and if you have time to describe Helen's little body to us in detail, that would be great.

coastalkid
Pervert

Unread post by coastalkid » Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:59 pm

What a story! I just finished reading this start to finish. The one truly redeeming quality in your wife is that she never seems to forget about you having your fun too. Although I have detected moments of jealousy from her in your retelling. She does however, have a serious need for hard sex, so much so that she is not necessarily forthcoming all the time.

It does sound like how you mentioned sex can become routine for a monogamous couple over time that Helen has become bored with what Tina needs so bad right now! It's also clear that Tina will make any concession to you, outside of overly restricting her access to a good hard fucking, to keep what she has going. Both Helen and Vera have shown an interest in you most likely because you're not as one dimensional as their spouses.

You did say that one night you fucked Tina hard with an animal like intensity and I'm curious to know. Would you consider slipping in (pun intended) to a gangbang of Tina? Would that be fun to see her in a wanton state? So much so that she wouldn't even be aware that it's you pounding your hole of choice? What if Rick arranged such an event and you were invited and no one knew Tina was your wife. I bet she'd never notice as long as you fucked hard!
Hope is not a strategy but it's still good to have! Especially if you don't have a strategy!
I get my denial the old fashion way, I married vanilla!

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:08 am

wannabecUKold wrote:Thank you, loving husband, and if you have time to describe Helen's little body to us in detail, that would be great.
I think I have described Helen's body quite adequately especially in my account of my first encounter with her. But, for your benefit, I have the pleasure of recapitulating my description of the lovely lady:

lovely Chinese angel
petite
snow-white
small fragile body
simply beautiful
a smooth porcelain complexion
a small pointed nose
soft slightly pouted rose-bud lips
passionate and somewhat seductive eyes
long dark glossy hair that reached down to her slender waist
a soft and very soothing voice.
soft smile
small breasts with their taut pink nipples.
white thighs
very neat and trim genital lips watched over by a sparse thatch of pubic hair
angelic body
her smooth Chinese flesh
small firm tits
vulval paradise
her perfect body
small mouth
her playful tongue
her tight and well-lubricated vagina

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Tue Mar 27, 2018 6:29 am

coastalkid wrote:What a story! I just finished reading this start to finish. The one truly redeeming quality in your wife is that she never seems to forget about you having your fun too. Although I have detected moments of jealousy from her in your retelling. She does however, have a serious need for hard sex, so much so that she is not necessarily forthcoming all the time.

It does sound like how you mentioned sex can become routine for a monogamous couple over time that Helen has become bored with what Tina needs so bad right now! It's also clear that Tina will make any concession to you, outside of overly restricting her access to a good hard fucking, to keep what she has going. Both Helen and Vera have shown an interest in you most likely because you're not as one dimensional as their spouses.

You did say that one night you fucked Tina hard with an animal like intensity and I'm curious to know. Would you consider slipping in (pun intended) to a gangbang of Tina? Would that be fun to see her in a wanton state? So much so that she wouldn't even be aware that it's you pounding your hole of choice? What if Rick arranged such an event and you were invited and no one knew Tina was your wife. I bet she'd never notice as long as you fucked hard!
You are right, coastalkid ... Tina never leaves me out of the fun and action ... but she makes sure that she gets her dose of hard and rough sex ...
And yes, sex can become routine for a monogamous couple over time ... Rick's younger brother is coming in as an add-on to liven up the action for Tina ... but I'm sure over the long run even my wife will gradually lose interest in her black lover Rick ...
That's a great idea you have given me about me participating incognito in a gangbang of my wife Tina ... I shall definitely bring up the idea with Rick for implementation at a later encounter ...

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Mar 28, 2018 12:20 am

lovinghusband wrote:
wannabecUKold wrote:Thank you, loving husband, and if you have time to describe Helen's little body to us in detail, that would be great.
I think I have described Helen's body quite adequately especially in my account of my first encounter with her. But, for your benefit, I have the pleasure of recapitulating my description of the lovely lady:

lovely Chinese angel
petite
snow-white
small fragile body
simply beautiful
a smooth porcelain complexion
a small pointed nose
soft slightly pouted rose-bud lips
passionate and somewhat seductive eyes
long dark glossy hair that reached down to her slender waist
a soft and very soothing voice.
soft smile
small breasts with their taut pink nipples.
white thighs
very neat and trim genital lips watched over by a sparse thatch of pubic hair
angelic body
her smooth Chinese flesh
small firm tits
vulval paradise
her perfect body
small mouth
her playful tongue
her tight and well-lubricated vagina

F**king hell, she sounds gorgeous.

Thanks lovinghusband. Just wanted to hear that a second time.

What did you say she looked like? [repeat ad infinitum]

lovinghusband
Pervert

Unread post by lovinghusband » Mon Apr 02, 2018 7:41 am

Helen and I were like two love-birds as we left the hall, her arm around my waist, and mine wrapped lovingly around her over her shoulders. Later we sat in the car for at least half an hour, looking into each other's eyes, stealing little kisses and talking little nothings.

As we took a slow drive back, Helen stripped off her blouse and skirt. I was shocked when she discarded her clothes out of the window.

“If she can do it, so can I,” she boasted, looking at me with a mischievous smirk.

As soon as I parked the car in the driveway, Helen got out of the car and began to walk towards the house. Her beautiful naked body glistened in the moonlight, hips swaying seductively, in total oblivion to the nosy eyes of the neighborhood.

As soon as we were inside, I lifted her in my arms and carried her up the stairs to the bedroom. I almost felt as if I was bringing a new bride back home for the wedding night.

“Let's make love, darling …” Helen murmured as soon as I had laid her on my marriage bed, “Let's pretend to be newlyweds … let me be your virgin bride for tonight...”

That was exactly what I intended to do with this beautiful angel. I intended to fornicate her and make her mine. I tore my clothes off and jumped into bed with her. Wrapping my arms around her, I pressed my naked body against hers.

“I love you, darling ...” I whispered, before clamping my lips over hers. We kissed like there was no tomorrow. I think I really meant what I said.

“Will you be my husband for tonight?” Helen asked when our lips finally parted.

“Yes, of course darling,” I reassured her, “We'll be husband and wife for tonight … but what about Tina?”

“She'll be a whore for tonight … she'll be a dirty whore … satisfying the needs of one cock after another … Rick will have her … Rick's brother will have her … and who knows how many other guys will have her …”
“Can you imagine if she were to be married to Rick?”

“Her ass would be torn apart … her pussy would be a total mess …”

We kissed again … another long deep kiss … and when we broke our kiss, Helen told me that she often fantasized getting impregnated by me.

“Can you imagine me having your baby?” she asked, with a faraway look in her eyes, “And Tina having Rick's?”

“We'd better get to work then if you want me to be your baby's father ...” I taunted her.

And we did get to work. I made love to Helen like she was the only girl in my life. We were in no hurry and took our time to please each other. As we copulated we kept exchanging expressions of love for each other. We tasted every intimate part of each other's body. I gave Helen three loads deep inside her womb during those early morning hours and another load inside her throat.

The rays of sunlight were already filtering in through the curtains when Helen and I lay wrapped in each other, drained of all our vital energies. My angel was fast asleep with her head resting on my chest, while I lay on my back with my eyes closed, reflecting over the chain of events that had taken place during the overnight transition from 2017 to 2018.

I especially pondered over Helen's obsession with having me as her husband and her fantasy of having my baby. I looked at her innocent-looking face, and could not deny that such a possible scenario did in fact arouse certain strange emotions deep inside my heart.

Helen looked so blissfully contented as she snoozed in my loving arms. I gave her a gentle kiss on her cheek making sure not to wake her up. I wondered if I was actually falling in love with this lovely Chinese angel.

I also began to have thoughts about my wife and the state of our marriage. I knew that Tina would have had a really great time with Rick, his brother and their group of friends. I was sure that she would have been thoroughly ravaged, and I knew that was what she always longed for – to be ruthlessly used as a toy for the carnal pleasure of men.

I wondered if Rick or any of the other guys would have uttered even a single word of affection to my wife as they quenched their raw lust for her tender body.

I wondered how many cocks would have pounded the depths of her pussy to flood her womb with a whole mix of illicit black seed. I knew that the men would also have the time of their life fucking the shit out of her ass, and that my wife would have no qualms taking their shit-coated cocks into her mouth and throat.

I was sure that my depraved wife was not going to have any respite till each and every one of her 'lovers' had been thoroughly satisfied and that could easily extend into the late evening.

roadrunner
$2 Ho

Unread post by roadrunner » Mon Apr 02, 2018 5:59 pm

I too have wondered how close you are to "swapping wives" on a more permanent basis.
Two words that should rarely be used when discussing human behavior are 'always' and 'never'!