Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by early-kink » Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:26 pm

As MS_2019 has asked, I have those same questions, plus a few more. We're both straight, and I have no interest in creampie clean-up. Other than that, by answering the questions posted by MS_2019 above, I'll get answers to those same questions.

My questions are these:

Is the hotwife life really sexy, romantic, & exciting?

Are you happier with your sex life - and life in general - now that you're a hotwife?

Are you and hubby/SO closer and stronger since becoming a hotwife?

Is it better, more romantic, hotter, more "experimental" with a steady FWB/boyfriend than having one - night stands?

Do you enjoy doing sexual things with your FWB/boyfriend that you don't or won't do with your hubby? (for a different thrill or just to be naughty)

Do you like to get all prettied and "glammed-up" for your dates with your boyfriend?

Do you wear hotter makeup, lipstick, lingerie, high heels, get killer manicures/pedicures for your boyfriend, and maybe don't do those things for your hubby? (as a special way to show your desire to be extra-hot & sexy for your boyfriend & make him drool when he sees you?)

Is the sex hotter with your play date guy?

Is the need for change/newness in your romantic life the biggest factor in deciding to become a hotwife?

I'm just wondering because our married sex life has become stale and we've talked slightly about the hotwife trend. I wonder if deep inside, she'd welcome this kind of change. If some of you REAL hotwives can answer these questions, it may give her some insight from ladies who've been there.

Thank-you in advance!

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:39 pm

Welcome to the forum early-kink.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:04 pm

Thank-you armyguyot1. This topic is fascinating and VERY HOT !! I can't wait to hear from the hotwives on here.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:04 am

early-kink wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 4:26 pm
As MS_2019 has asked, I have those same questions, plus a few more. We're both straight, and I have no interest in creampie clean-up. Other than that, by answering the questions posted by MS_2019 above, I'll get answers to those same questions.

My questions are these:

Is the hotwife life really sexy, romantic, & exciting?

Are you happier with your sex life - and life in general - now that you're a hotwife?

Are you and hubby/SO closer and stronger since becoming a hotwife?

Is it better, more romantic, hotter, more "experimental" with a steady FWB/boyfriend than having one - night stands?

Do you enjoy doing sexual things with your FWB/boyfriend that you don't or won't do with your hubby? (for a different thrill or just to be naughty)

Do you like to get all prettied and "glammed-up" for your dates with your boyfriend?

Do you wear hotter makeup, lipstick, lingerie, high heels, get killer manicures/pedicures for your boyfriend, and maybe don't do those things for your hubby? (as a special way to show your desire to be extra-hot & sexy for your boyfriend & make him drool when he sees you?)

Is the sex hotter with your play date guy?

Is the need for change/newness in your romantic life the biggest factor in deciding to become a hotwife?

I'm just wondering because our married sex life has become stale and we've talked slightly about the hotwife trend. I wonder if deep inside, she'd welcome this kind of change. If some of you REAL hotwives can answer these questions, it may give her some insight from ladies who've been there.

Thank-you in advance!

Yes!
Yes!
Yes!
Yes!
Not at all.
I have no need to get "glammed up".
Not at all. My husband gets the best of me.
Yes, But then it's new, different, and therefore more exciting.
Being a hotwife is to be myself, having freedom to be me.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:05 am

Thank-you, Farmgirl for your response! I was asking some of those questions based on things I've read in articles, forum posts, blogs, etc. By asking any of you girls about getting "glammed up", I wasn't suggesting you ladies need to, in order to look desirable. It's just that a lot of what I've read seems to suggest that a good number of girls like to tease their husbands and boyfriends by taking the extra steps to visually "appear" as the hot, sensuous, sex-starved vixen so many men picture in their minds. I'm sure not all hotwives do that, but I've read TONS of hotwife/cuckolding literature for years and "maxing out the glam" seems to be fairly common. Maybe a lot of it has a two-fold purpose …….. to light the fire of horny expectation in her playdate, and also to tease/torment/mindfuck her husband so he sees what lengths she'll go to in order to be a hot, steamy temptress for her playdate. One "shot" fired - 2 men "dead" ……… slain by her evil, devious methodology. That's all.

The question of doing certain sex acts only with your playdate & not your husband is based on a mindfuck theme that appears in much, much hotwife/cuckold literature. Printed and electronic literature can't respond back to questions as you girls can, so it's really cool to hear answers right from you hotwife girls.

I'm also gathering info from actual hotwives for this reason: in case my wife ever decides she might like to try being a hotwife. So - I REALLY APPRECIATE any & all responses from you sexy girls in the hotwife dream-life !!! I'm looking to avoid the "stale rut" syndrome for my wife, so any input from you REAL hotwife girls is very much appreciated.

If any of you girls want to share info, positives gained & enjoyed by being a hotwife, - please do so !!! Looking forward to hearing lots more answers to my questions asked above.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:06 am

early-kink wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:05 am
Thank-you, Farmgirl for your response! I was asking some of those questions based on things I've read in articles, forum posts, blogs, etc. By asking any of you girls about getting "glammed up", I wasn't suggesting you ladies need to, in order to look desirable. It's just that a lot of what I've read seems to suggest that a good number of girls like to tease their husbands and boyfriends by taking the extra steps to visually "appear" as the hot, sensuous, sex-starved vixen so many men picture in their minds. I'm sure not all hotwives do that, but I've read TONS of hotwife/cuckolding literature for years and "maxing out the glam" seems to be fairly common. Maybe a lot of it has a two-fold purpose …….. to light the fire of horny expectation in her playdate, and also to tease/torment/mindfuck her husband so he sees what lengths she'll go to in order to be a hot, steamy temptress for her playdate. One "shot" fired - 2 men "dead" ……… slain by her evil, devious methodology. That's all.

The question of doing certain sex acts only with your playdate & not your husband is based on a mindfuck theme that appears in much, much hotwife/cuckold literature. Printed and electronic literature can't respond back to questions as you girls can, so it's really cool to hear answers right from you hotwife girls.

I'm also gathering info from actual hotwives for this reason: in case my wife ever decides she might like to try being a hotwife. So - I REALLY APPRECIATE any & all responses from you sexy girls in the hotwife dream-life !!! I'm looking to avoid the "stale rut" syndrome for my wife, so any input from you REAL hotwife girls is very much appreciated.

If any of you girls want to share info, positives gained & enjoyed by being a hotwife, - please do so !!! Looking forward to hearing lots more answers to my questions asked above.
I have to answer about "doing things with someone else" question.
It really isn't for the reason that you are thinking. In my mind there are two main reasons for doing something different with a FWB. The first is when a hotwife has an interest in something that her husband has not expressed an interest in or has mentioned he is not interested in it.
The second is that she cares about her husband's opinion and not as much about the other man's, so if whatever she wants to try out turns out badly she doesn't have to look him in the eye the next day and the day after and have that knowledge between them. (Or worse if she hates it and he loves it and wants to continue!)
So as you can see it is more about what is going on in her head then anything to do with messing with her hubby's head. ;)

Keep in mind that a lot of cuckold erotica is written by men. It does not necessarily portray real life experiences of hotwives.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:11 am

2inUPMichigan - Thank-you for that info. I understand that the HW/HGF is the one calling the shots as to what sexual activities happen while on a playdate. Based on the amount of text I've read over the years, I thought there was some element of "rubbing it in to" her husband as a mental torment kind of thing. A way to add extra tease. Telling her husband or SO that she does "X" and "Z" with her playdate when she won't do those with her husband would be a tease toward the husband. This would be a way of emphasizing how wild she is with her playdate - but not her husband. I guess there are some ladies who just enjoy the playdate sex as is, and other ladies like to add the "tease factor" to their husbands. Thank-you for clarifying.

I want to say thanks to all the ladies on here who contribute their thoughts, feelings, and views to the rest of us. As a hubby who's wife may possibly become a hotwife, any & all info is a plus. This forum is tremendous!!! I just recently found it and it's a pot of gold - I'm reading here as often as I can!!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:20 pm

MS_2019 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:48 am
Greetings to all the beautiful, confident and powerful Hotwives. There's a few questions I have that could of course only be answered by hotwives themselves. These questions may or may not have been asked earlier in the thread so please don't be mad at me for raising them again.

Let's get into it. This is one concerning creampie clean-up (for those of you who engage in this). It was never something I even thought I'd do until I was doing it for my GF. We spoke about it afterwards that it was one of our most intimate acts ever. She hasn't been able to explain (she only said it makes her feel more loved and loves me more for it) it so I thought maybe I could get perspective from the hotwives here who can give me some idea of how you feel about it. What does it mean to you when he eats your creampie?

The next question concerns her behavior. Ever since diving into this lifestyle (which I can still say we are new to it), her self confidence has sky-rocketed and she's embraced herself more, it feels almost like she's become more possessive of me. I've picked up on subtle cues when we're at a social gathering and I'm conversing with female friends she'd be a bit off with me. I've brought it up and she says I'm imagining things but I'm a very perceptive and observant person so I know I'm not imagining things. Have any of you possibly experienced this at some point or another? If yes, could you explain maybe as to why you felt more protective/possessive over your significant other.

Being in this sort of lifestyle has major advantages but its certainly not easy especially in the beginning. But as a hotwife, having the freedom to bed who you want and having a solid stable relationship gives you a lot of power. My GF has never really been dominant but I see that the common thing in many hotwife/hot GF relationships is embracing that power and becoming dominant. I am not complaining at all I love that my GF is embracing her inner dom. But what about the lifestyle has brought that side out of you? What is it like to have that kind of power? I imagine its thrilling. At this point I see myself being in a FLR and I have no experience in it but I am very curious about it. For those in a FLR what are the key factors of living in that sort of arrangement?

Last question. Of course being in this lifestyle there's many changes (mostly for the better I hope), you start seeing yourself in a new light. With that, of course I imagine you'd see your SO/husband in a different light too. Would love to hear from you when you say you look at your husband differently now, what does that mean to you? How do you see him differently.

Thanking you for taking the time to read and get back to me on this. If I've been a bit vague with my questions let me know and I'll try to be more elaborative.

In reading back over things, I thought here are some decent questions that haven't been answered. So, I'll give my take.

Having my number 1 lick me clean, enjoying my cream pie, is a Very intimate thing. It is one of those acts that show how deeply my husband loves me and how supportive he is of me and of what I have done. It is a loving confirmation to me!

Yes. I too am very possessive of my husband. There is the idea that if another woman saw or experienced just how wonderful my husband is, then she might want him for herself. When you become a hotwife, you realize what a treasure you are married to. That he allows you the pleasure of two worlds and he loves it just as much as you do. So, why in hell would we want to share him with another woman. There is a strong chance that she might want the treasure I have and so I'm possessive.

Sheer confidence!! My number 1 makes me feel so desired, which pushes the whole thing in a ever growing circle.
We live a FLR, not a fantasy type of femdom. He cherishes me, puts me on a pedestal; he slays my dragons. I make decisions with his expert input and advice. He carries out my decisions for the good of our family.

All of the changes due to me being in this lifestyle have been for the better, actually they have been great for us! My husband is more loving and attentive. All around a better husband, my treasure!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Sep 15, 2019 2:32 pm

early-kink wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 8:05 am

Be careful of what you read out there, so much of it is written by men with their slant on fantasy.
All of us hotwives do things somewhat differently but, we live this as reality, as real life and not fantasy. If your wife decides to do this, you will find that her reality will surpass your fantasy. But, it will be her reality and not the fantasy you have had or read about.
As for how I tease my husband, take time to read our story, it will enlighten you on how I do things. "A little introduction" it is titled.

tunafish

Unread post by tunafish » Thu Sep 19, 2019 4:47 pm

Farmgirl - I appreciate your comments in their entirety - I am reading a great book which covers much of what you stated in your post. The book is "Untrue" its confirms that nearly everything we believe about women, Lust, and infidelity is wrong - its scientific based and not an eroitc novel. Thanks for sharing yourself so honestly -

tunafish

Unread post by tunafish » Thu Sep 19, 2019 5:10 pm

SSQ wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:14 am
LouiseJohn wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:57 pm
Have you been on adult holiday on your own or with another woman? My wife is visiting Congo with one of her girl friends next month. I'm a bit nervous, if she is going to be safe and secure without me.
Wow, really? I assume your wife is an adult. Would you ask the same question about you traveling alone?

I'm pretty sure your wife is quite capable of taking care of herself :P
SSQ - thank you for your very on point response - \

johnsam9876
Prepubescent

Unread post by johnsam9876 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 1:32 am

Hi, please forgive me if this has been covered before, I skipped right to page 45. My wife loves to keep me wanting and waiting, while Her Alpha Stud Ron makes Her cum more times than He does on Ron nights. She's taken to having Him spank me, to further put me in my place. She loves keeping me controlled and Her "sissy girl". Ron is Alpha straight, so He and I have no contact except His firm hand spanking me. Curious if any other wives take similar pleasure, when She does let me cum it only takes a light run of Her nails over my panties or a nudge of Her knee is I'm lucky enough to suck on Her nipples!

Myhotwife76
Trainable

Unread post by Myhotwife76 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 9:47 pm

Wife an i have been doing this lifestyle for a longtime. An its been great. An i have had alot of fun. An never really had any problems with it for it was my idea. An i pushed hard for it to happen as often as possible. But in last few times she has really got an emotional attachment im pretty sure its deep. Because she has cried over him an gets worried if he will stop. Also the sex between them is really passionate. I was really turned on. But now i have this terrible feeling. I can see her smile an the way she acts like when we first met. Scares me an i wish she act that way with me. But been together for 9 yrs. Our relationship is very solid in my opinion an we communicate pretty good but probably could be better. I told her about it shoot i even cried to her an she swaers nothing to worry about just excitement. An im her everything. An this whole thing is about her an I. An she will stop if i have a problem. I believe her but the feeling isnt going away. The feeling would be saddness. I dont know why i feel like this. I know she would stop. She done it before in the beginning when i got a little overwhelmed with jealousy. She told me no more we got to work on you an me to get stronger. Before we do it again. An we did get stronger an went back to the guy who fucks her. But i dont want to ruin her fun either because i know she enjoys this. She says she feels guilty sometimes but no hesitation when doing it. I dont want her to stop. But i do want this feeling to stop.
Just not sure what to do.

IndianLoverboy
Virgin

Unread post by IndianLoverboy » Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:17 am

Dear Hotwives,

This might sound absolutely stupid but I want to ask anyway. Do you find it fun to cuck your husband with a partner who has a smaller dick than your husband? Has anyone actually done this? Sometimes it could be a way to humiliate the husband or simply the other way round or could be various other reasons, but I just wanted to know your thoughts. It's the general understanding that guys with big package normally are into being called the bulls who'd cuck couples but this will also give me an idea if guys with average or normal size could also fantasize and have these kinks.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:44 pm

IndianLoverboy wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:17 am
Dear Hotwives,

This might sound absolutely stupid but I want to ask anyway. Do you find it fun to cuck your husband with a partner who has a smaller dick than your husband? Has anyone actually done this? Sometimes it could be a way to humiliate the husband or simply the other way round or could be various other reasons, but I just wanted to know your thoughts. It's the general understanding that guys with big package normally are into being called the bulls who'd cuck couples but this will also give me an idea if guys with average or normal size could also fantasize and have these kinks.
Dick size matters much more to you than it does to me. I first want a guy that knows how to be a gentleman, be funny, have a great sense of humor, carry on a conversation. Can he make me feel special.
There is no reason a guy with a "average or normal", heck even a somewhat smaller dick, can't be a good third if he meets the important criteria.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:57 am

I have a broad question for you hotwives/hotgirlfriends. In your own words - what are the positive things that you get from being a hotwife/hotgirlfriend?? I'm curious to know your emotions, feelings, thoughts, and the physical/sexual plusses. I'm looking to gather as much input as possible so my wife can read all of your words, in case she decides to take this route. If SHE would like to take the step, I want her to have as much positive reinforcement as she can get. She can't get into the VHW section - not a hotwife yet - so if you would, could you divulge your innermost thoughts and feelings about this lifestyle & all the good things you experience with it?? There's plenty of info on the possible negatives to be found all around - here & in other articles/places.

If this has been covered somewhere else, I apologize. I'm pretty new here. I have to say - this is a great resource!!!

Looking forward to hearing from a bunch of you ladies!!!

MODS: Should this be a separate thread topic??
Last edited by early-kink on Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

IndianLoverboy
Virgin

Unread post by IndianLoverboy » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:21 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 5:44 pm
IndianLoverboy wrote:
Mon Sep 23, 2019 6:17 am
Dear Hotwives,

Dick size matters much more to you than it does to me. I first want a guy that knows how to be a gentleman, be funny, have a great sense of humor, carry on a conversation. Can he make me feel special.
There is no reason a guy with a "average or normal", heck even a somewhat smaller dick, can't be a good third if he meets the important criteria.
Thanks for you insights, yes while most women do say this I was just curious about the kinksters since there is no shame in being honest.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Tue Sep 24, 2019 12:25 pm

early-kink wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:57 am
I have a broad question for you hotwives/hotgirlfriends. In your own words - and please be thorough - what are the positive things that you get from being a hotwife/hotgirlfriend?? I'm curious to know your emotions, feelings, thoughts, and the physical/sexual plusses. I'm looking to gather as much input as possible so my wife can read all of your words, in case she decides to take this route. If SHE would like to take the step, I want her to have as much positive reinforcement as she can get. She can't get into the VHW section - not a hotwife yet - so if you would, could you divulge your innermost thoughts and feelings about this lifestyle & all the good things you experience with it?? There's plenty of info on the possible negatives to be found all around - here & in other articles/places.

If this has been covered somewhere else, I apologize. I'm pretty new here. I have to say - this is a great resource!!!

Looking forward to hearing from a bunch of you ladies!!!

MODS: Should this be a separate thread topic??
your wife doesn't have be a full blown hotwife, she just needs to confirm that she's a woman. the Ladies Lounge is full of women at all stages of hotwifery, with lots of advice, ideas, suggestions and support
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:42 am

Trixkat - I asked for my own informative benefit. If I want to have hotwife conversations with my wife, I need some talking points and perspective so I don't sound like I'm sucking it out of my thumb!! I'd like to have INTELLIGENT conversations with her and I can't get on the ladies' forum, so I'm searching for answers and guidelines from you girls who know the ropes. What thoughts, feelings, needs, & wants any of you ladies might mention about being hotwives may hit on a "nerve" for her if I can ask her a relevant question or make a pertinent comment.

I'm looking for intelligent "ammunition" for my verbal gun-belt, so to speak!! I doubt she'd proceed toward taking the hotwife step unless she knows I'm on board and have some background on how you girls feel about the lifestyle.

I also want to know FOR ME. I love my wife very much and I'd like to know more about the ins & outs, & what the positives are for you girls. There's plenty of info out there on the negatives & cautions, but not nearly as much available info on the positives. If I'm going to support her in a move to become a hotwife, I need some positive "ammo" to share with her ….. from me - her husband. She needs to hear it from ME, that I'm aware and I support her. That's why I asked here as I did.

Thanks to all on here who share their stories and experiences. This forum is a treasure trove of info. With an increasingly popular wave of hotwifing/cuckolding rolling around the world, I can only wonder how many people lurk on here and gather info.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:09 pm

early-kink wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:42 am
Trixkat - I asked for my own informative benefit. If I want to have hotwife conversations with my wife, I need some talking points and perspective so I don't sound like I'm sucking it out of my thumb!! I'd like to have INTELLIGENT conversations with her and I can't get on the ladies' forum, so I'm searching for answers and guidelines from you girls who know the ropes. What thoughts, feelings, needs, & wants any of you ladies might mention about being hotwives may hit on a "nerve" for her if I can ask her a relevant question or make a pertinent comment.

I'm looking for intelligent "ammunition" for my verbal gun-belt, so to speak!! I doubt she'd proceed toward taking the hotwife step unless she knows I'm on board and have some background on how you girls feel about the lifestyle.

I also want to know FOR ME. I love my wife very much and I'd like to know more about the ins & outs, & what the positives are for you girls. There's plenty of info out there on the negatives & cautions, but not nearly as much available info on the positives. If I'm going to support her in a move to become a hotwife, I need some positive "ammo" to share with her ….. from me - her husband. She needs to hear it from ME, that I'm aware and I support her. That's why I asked here as I did.

Thanks to all on here who share their stories and experiences. This forum is a treasure trove of info. With an increasingly popular wave of hotwifing/cuckolding rolling around the world, I can only wonder how many people lurk on here and gather info.
There is a post in this thread that I wrote back in May that somewhat gives my answer to this. I'm trying to cut and paste it in here.

:roll: sorry I'm on my tablet and it isn't cooperating!
Go back in this thread to May 22nd and read my post - hope it is helpful.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:34 pm

If SHE would like to take the step, I want her to have as much positive reinforcement as she can get. She can't get into the VHW section - not a hotwife yet -
early-kink, this is the part of your post I was replying to. if your wife wants to get verified for the Ladies Lounge, she doesn't have to be an actual hotwife yet. you need to realize that no matter how well versed you are in the topic of hotwifing, you will never, as not a wife, have the same perspective she will. the ladies who are VHWs have all kinds of levels of experience, from rookie/newbie to seasoned practitioner.

for yourself, please keep reading and asking questions. there are a number of lovely people here who legitimately want to be helpful.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:31 pm

Trixkat wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 12:34 pm
If SHE would like to take the step, I want her to have as much positive reinforcement as she can get. She can't get into the VHW section - not a hotwife yet -
early-kink, this is the part of your post I was replying to. if your wife wants to get verified for the Ladies Lounge, she doesn't have to be an actual hotwife yet. you need to realize that no matter how well versed you are in the topic of hotwifing, you will never, as not a wife, have the same perspective she will. the ladies who are VHWs have all kinds of levels of experience, from rookie/newbie to seasoned practitioner.

for yourself, please keep reading and asking questions. there are a number of lovely people here who legitimately want to be helpful.
:up: :up:

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:35 am

Trixkat - Thanks for that bit of info. I understand what you said about the Ladies Lounge. Not having to be an actual hotwife.
As for asking questions - I have no fear of asking them. It's whether people will answer them!!

2inUPMichigan - Thanks. I'll go back and look for the post of May 22nd.

I asked for positives from you hotwives - for myself - so I had some solid talking points. Then I could support my wife if she shows more interest in becoming a hotwife with valid, factual points. I thought it would be good for her to hear some of that from ME, her husband, as opposed to strangers on a forum. Simple as that.

I'm very thankful for all the info posted here by all of you.

EDIT: 2inUPMichigan - I read your May 22nd post. You said many of the things I thought might be attractions to being a hotwife !!! You echoed some of the very things I've read in some legitimate articles in women's magazines on the subject. I also posted today, Sept. 26 in a thread titled, "Opinions - Increasing popularity of Hotwife/Cuckold." In that post I address some of the very points you made in your May 22nd post in this thread. I mentioned being in a rut/routine, "being all things to all of her family", etc. I mentioned ladies complaining (justifiably), and missing out on some things in life. Basically "losing" themselves in the hum-drum of day-to-day life. I FULLY understand what you said in your post !!
And I get why women would feel that way. Doing something JUST FOR THEM for a change, with some heat & romance involved. Re-blooming, if you will. A kind of reaffirming of yourself and your sexual womanhood & desirability. Excellent points 2inUP !! MANY, MANY thanks !!!

Myhotwife76
Trainable

Unread post by Myhotwife76 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:15 am

Ok hotwifes my wife an I have been doing this for 8 yrs. An she really enjoys it way more than i ever thought. I thought she was gonna need time. Nope she jumped right in. I have always enjoyed it to. It was my idea. Sometimes she seems to like it so much its a little scary. Just this last few months she has gone solo with a guy. I always at least get a video of the ordeal. Which is great. About a 2 months ago i left the house as he was showing up to fuck my wife. An when she was done i came home an she was so excited an said it was amazing with a huge smile on her face. To my suprise the camera was full an it stopped 15 min in when they just started kissing! So i missed it. Couple weeks ago he came over an when they were done. Once again she was amazed an dazed. I watched the video. An it was way more then i ever expected. He just fucked her non stop for hours an she was cumming alot an making noises ive never heard come out of her ever! I couldn't believe he was fucking her past her limits further then i ever took her. She could hardly breath an she stood up an fell on the floor! An he wasn't done but she eventually tapped out. She couldn't take no more. This is great very sexy. But kinda scary to. She just seems she is memorized by him. An I dont think i can match that. I know she enjoyed it. But when she sensed that i was kinda bothered by it. She stopped talking about it an playing like no big deal. I dont think you can just turn it off like that. I know she wants more of it, i want her to. She told me the time i missed on video was just like this time. She just was really in tune with him. Very intimate very passionate kinda looked like making love. It looked like it was just her an him in that moment nothing or no one mattrred. I guess thats what solo does. I love the lifestyle i just didn't expect her to love it as much as she is. She says there no sex better than with me. But i think i have video proof that there is. Anyways were good. I just wasn't expecting the emotional impact that solo has given both of us. She fine. Im trying to figure it out in my head. Lol

Myhotwife76
Trainable

Unread post by Myhotwife76 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:22 am

Basically wife going solo was more impactful then any other time. An more than I thought.