Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
feetuji
Pervert

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by feetuji » Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:38 am

SSQ, reading my question again now, it seems that I was putting all women in the same basket and all of you are like robots. Sorry, thats not my intention. My point is: since humans are similar in certain things, and since there are certain patterns of tought common to many women, or to many men, or to many other types of person, I was wondering if some big percentage of women could be excited by the tought of doing sex with other men, given the right context. And the right context is to make woman confortable about that and show her that there is nothing wrong with such toughts, since our society is not good (we are getting better) towards women sexuality. My intention was not to say that you women are like hive mind.

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Apr 27, 2019 8:39 am

feetuji wrote:
Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:38 am
SSQ, reading my question again now, it seems that I was putting all women in the same basket and all of you are like robots. Sorry, thats not my intention. My point is: since humans are similar in certain things, and since there are certain patterns of tought common to many women, or to many men, or to many other types of person, I was wondering if some big percentage of women could be excited by the tought of doing sex with other men, given the right context. And the right context is to make woman confortable about that and show her that there is nothing wrong with such toughts, since our society is not good (we are getting better) towards women sexuality. My intention was not to say that you women are like hive mind.
Regardless- not all women would want that. Even the vast majority of women would not want that, I suspect, unless society changes. There are societal rewards for having the picture perfect monogamous marriage. In addition, not everyone wants the hassle of finding other partners to have sex with. Many people are demisexual and flat out don't enjoy sex with people they don't have feelings/connection for. So there is very little there to gain for them.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Apr 29, 2019 12:19 pm

markmy37 wrote:
Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:16 pm
Hey lovely people, this is just a question about the transition from swinging to hotwifing.
My wife and I had an experience with a couple we met online, we all ended up in the same bed, I wasn't sure how my wife would react but turned out while I was licking her she was playing with the other guys cock, we swapped partners but I wasn't feeling it with the other woman and couldn't really do much, on the other hand I could hear my wife moaning as he went down on her then I could hear her sucking him off and eventually fuck her, after they left the room I was hard as a rock and ready to reclaim my wife, it was a massive turn on.
My wife is keen to swing again but I think I'd rather watch her getting played with, we have talked about a threesome but not followed up on it yet. I just wondered if anyone else had made this transition as I'm not really bothered about fucking another wife, also if anyone had any advice on how to proceed, I would never try and force her to do something she didn't want to.
She's a hotty with a high sex drive and has flirted a bit with guys on kik sending pics etc.
Hope that wasn't too much info, any advice would be much appreciated.
Thank you 😘
You made a comment almost in passing that we have heard before. We're a hotwife couple without swingers experience (although my wife has swung with other couples when with her boss and another friend), but I personally have not with my wife). But we have talked with swingers we met at a local swingers lounge. We have heard similar experiences to yours about one or the other not being all that compatible with one of the couples they fucked with. A common refrain was that it's difficult to find a couple where all four fully connect. They will typically have sex with them once or a few times, but the lack of compatibility on the part of at least one of the four limits ongoing relationships with most other couples.

And, like you, a wife told us her husband often gets together with the other wife at times while she isn't interested in joining them. She didn't mind that her husband has sex separately at all since she also has sex with single men without her husband.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

OZCPL
OHW Addict

Unread post by OZCPL » Wed May 01, 2019 1:41 am

Thank you VHW ladies you are all nice sexy and wonderful people

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed May 01, 2019 1:43 pm

OZCPL wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 1:41 am
Thank you VHW ladies you are all nice sexy and wonderful people
Second this one. I wish they chimed in more.

HopeSheCucksMe
Trainable

Unread post by HopeSheCucksMe » Thu May 02, 2019 4:49 am

Not getting any replies to a separate post I put up..... will try posting my question here for verified Hotwives

Help!
Hope to hear from a few (Or Many!) Hotwives who, once they started enjoying the "Hotwife Lifestyle", wished that they had started sooner.

I'm the husband who has been asking my lovely wife for several years to become a Hotwife.
She's a beautiful, classy, sexy forty-something suburban Mom.
Still hot as can be and draws attention from men wherever we go.

We have dabbled a little bit with her flirting and wearing some revealing outfits out to some hotel bars.
Have had a couple of "near misses".
Also had some sexy fun at a lifestyle club far from home once.

She is almost there, but still has a fair amount of hesitation.
Can any lovely hotwives out there share how they got past their nerves and hesitation and now LOVE being a Hotwife?
Any or all info, stories, experiences, and anything you can share will be much appreciated!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu May 02, 2019 5:31 am

HopeSheCucksMe wrote:
Thu May 02, 2019 4:49 am
Not getting any replies to a separate post I put up..... will try posting my question here for verified Hotwives

Help!
Hope to hear from a few (Or Many!) Hotwives who, once they started enjoying the "Hotwife Lifestyle", wished that they had started sooner.

I'm the husband who has been asking my lovely wife for several years to become a Hotwife.
She's a beautiful, classy, sexy forty-something suburban Mom.
Still hot as can be and draws attention from men wherever we go.

We have dabbled a little bit with her flirting and wearing some revealing outfits out to some hotel bars.
Have had a couple of "near misses".
Also had some sexy fun at a lifestyle club far from home once.

She is almost there, but still has a fair amount of hesitation.
Can any lovely hotwives out there share how they got past their nerves and hesitation and now LOVE being a Hotwife?
Any or all info, stories, experiences, and anything you can share will be much appreciated!
I for one still get nervous when there is a new man involved or I am meeting in a new place. Those feelings will probably always be there for me.
It is sounding like you are trying to meet men randomly, as in picking them up. Is that always the case?
For a lot of women (but not all) we need to feel a connection with a man before we can go forward and feel comfortable playing.
I am one of those women and would never go ahead if I met someone in a public setting or randomly- I would not know enough about them, I would not feel safe so could not relax and let go.
I have had good luck online - specifically with SLS - with interacting with the men first, getting to know them, before meeting them. Does it always work out? No, but I can't imagine playing with anyone that I haven't spent time getting to know first and forming that connection.
Could it be that your wife needs to feel a connection with a man before she is comfortable to move forward?

The_Lion
Virgin

Unread post by The_Lion » Thu May 02, 2019 9:49 pm

I may be a bull for a budding cuckold couple in the near future, what are tips I could use to alleviate any anxiety for the couple as they set out on their own lifestyle journey?
How my Fox got started. - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=53453

I'll never be a Father, so I became a Daddy.-
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=54971&p=998811#p998811

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri May 03, 2019 12:38 pm

Profhorse wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 5:24 am
Apologies in advance if I get anything wrong here. I just joined and am still learning my way around. I love what I have met of this community and hope some people here may have interacted with me elsewhere. I am looking for advice. My first marriage lasted 25 years before ending in amicable divorce (her decision). I had been a virgin when we met. At one point we experimented with an open marriage, because she thought it would help us for me to experience other women. Later, she found that difficult, so at her request we returned to monogamy. During that time, however, I learned how much I enjoyed what I understand to be the role being a hotwife’s bull. After the divorce, I met a woman who was separated from her husband in another state, going through a divorce. We began a NSA relationship, but she soon declared she had fallen in love and wanted an exclusive relationship. I held back because of what I knew-and had discussed with her-of my inclinations. But she was persistent and persuasive. And right. We were life partners and my biggest regret is that we didn’t marry sooner, because she died suddenly soon after we actually married-though were exclusive for a decade before that. So here I find myself alone independent in my early sixties with my virility clock ticking, knowing what I want, but not how to get it or even how to approach the topic: I want to be a “fancy man” or bull for a healthy sex-positive hotwife couple, preferably younger than myself who would enjoy the attention, experience, and sexual energy I could bring to their relationship. But as far as I can tell even access to the sort of places I might meet such people (like swinger resorts) are pretty much off limits to single older males like myself. How do I make myself available without making myself a nuisance. And for what it’s worth, when it comes to “picking up women,” I am not that much altered from the virgin who married (happily) the first woman who took him to bed. I would like to be able to find a corner of the world where I can present myself honestly as I just did above; is there a place for me? Can you tell me how to get there?
Sometimes it takes us awhile in life to find our place :D and the right "fit". I'm sorry that your wife passed so soon after you were married, but how wonderful that you were able to share those years together knowing that you were life partners. :up:
So you are at the point where you know what you want. It is time then to get an idea of what you are offering the women or couples that you want to approach. Because in all honesty there are a lot of single men out there so you are going to have to find a way to set yourself apart and stand out from them. What is it about you that makes you a good candidate and good choice for them?
There are women that are interested in men that are older than them and there are still women in their 60's that are hotwives so don't count them out either! :lol:
With age comes the discussion of ED (I know but it can be an issue). So if you do not have any issues there it is definitely something to highlight!.
I agree that swinger parties are probably not the best venue for you to seek what you are looking for. Many don't allow single men and those that do seem to be by referral only.
I talk a lot about SLS (swing lifestyle.com) but I happen to know that they have a section in the forums there for senior swingers. So there are definitely members in the age range that you would be targeting.
Good luck on this next step in your adventure. :mrgreen:

LouiseJohn
Prepubescent

Unread post by LouiseJohn » Thu May 09, 2019 11:57 pm

Have you been on adult holiday on your own or with another woman? My wife is visiting Congo with one of her girl friends next month. I'm a bit nervous, if she is going to be safe and secure without me.
Our background and photos: viewtopic.php?p=965970#p965970

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri May 10, 2019 9:14 am

LouiseJohn wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 11:57 pm
Have you been on adult holiday on your own or with another woman? My wife is visiting Congo with one of her girl friends next month. I'm a bit nervous, if she is going to be safe and secure without me.
Wow, really? I assume your wife is an adult. Would you ask the same question about you traveling alone?

I'm pretty sure your wife is quite capable of taking care of herself :P
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

LouiseJohn
Prepubescent

Unread post by LouiseJohn » Fri May 10, 2019 9:50 am

SSQ wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:14 am
LouiseJohn wrote:
Wow, really? I assume your wife is an adult. Would you ask the same question about you traveling alone?

I don't see why you are being sarcastic. I don't think you properly understood what I was asking either. But thanks for typing up your opinion.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri May 10, 2019 10:38 am

LouiseJohn wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:50 am
SSQ wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 9:14 am
LouiseJohn wrote:

I don't see why you are being sarcastic. I don't think you properly understood what I was asking either. But thanks for typing up your opinion.
I'm going to admit that I had no idea what the point of your question was. (and no that is not sarcasm)
I didn't chime in because I had no idea how to answer. (The way you post was worded made it sound as if your wife is unable to look after herself safely.)

Now I will respond and say that when I was younger I did take a cruise by myself and had a blast. Didn't know anyone else that was going to be on the ship, just wanted to do something fun. Would I travel with one of my girlfriends now? Yes if the opportunity presented itself I would travel with my best friend - no problem.

So I guess I am not understanding either what the question is. Maybe you could clarify. What are your concerns? Has your wife stated that she is concerned about traveling without you?
Is it the area that she is going to? (I know nothing about Congo)
Does she know how to protect herself and/or defend herself? And if not are you able to teach her?
Give us a little more information and maybe we can give you an answer that will be helpful.

LouiseJohn
Prepubescent

Unread post by LouiseJohn » Sat May 11, 2019 3:01 am

Yes Congo can be a bit dangerous, poor social integrity, high crime rates, they also had terrorist incidents, people get kidnapped. I'm sure everything will be fine and I shouldn't worry but who knows.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat May 11, 2019 5:34 am

LouiseJohn wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:01 am
Yes Congo can be a bit dangerous, poor social integrity, high crime rates, they also had terrorist incidents, people get kidnapped. I'm sure everything will be fine and I shouldn't worry but who knows.
So do the two of them have any experience with self defense, if it is a high crime area where there is a danger of being kidnapped? Do they know how to prevent something like that from happening? There are things they can do to protect themselves. Do they know how? If not that should be discussed seriously before the trip. Safety precautions have nothing to do with gender, but women are often seen as easy targets. They need to not make themselves look like easy targets nor act that way.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat May 11, 2019 9:27 am

I know this is for response by VHWs and I may get flamed for this but I had to comment on this question. The kidnappers in that area are very experienced. Even if the women had armed bodyguards and the bad guys thought they would be worth the risk, they would do their best to take them. They may take them for ransom or rape, who knows, but I don't think any self defense training for man nor woman would be able to fight off a group of motivated attackers. We need to keep in mind there is a totally different culture there and personal safety is not as assured as we take for granted here in the 1st world areas. If it were my loved ones thinking about going to a place like the Congo alone, I would do everything I could to talk them out of it. And I don't think the presence of a husband is going to make any significant difference.

Rascal

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue May 14, 2019 12:28 pm

Profhorse wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 10:25 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Fri May 03, 2019 12:38 pm

Sometimes it takes us awhile in life to find our place :D and the right "fit". I'm sorry that your wife passed so soon after you were married, but how wonderful that you were able to share those years together knowing that you were life partners. :up:
So you are at the point where you know what you want. It is time then to get an idea of what you are offering the women or couples that you want to approach. Because in all honesty there are a lot of single men out there so you are going to have to find a way to set yourself apart and stand out from them. What is it about you that makes you a good candidate and good choice for them?
There are women that are interested in men that are older than them and there are still women in their 60's that are hotwives so don't count them out either! :lol:
With age comes the discussion of ED (I know but it can be an issue). So if you do not have any issues there it is definitely something to highlight!.
I agree that swinger parties are probably not the best venue for you to seek what you are looking for. Many don't allow single men and those that do seem to be by referral only.
I talk a lot about SLS (swing lifestyle.com) but I happen to know that they have a section in the forums there for senior swingers. So there are definitely members in the age range that you would be targeting.
Good luck on this next step in your adventure. :mrgreen:
Thank you for the reply. I have experienced some issues with ED (thus far, responsive to viagra, but I do feel the male biological clock ticking). There’s no question that there’s a difference between 64 and 24. But, honestly, I also know more now.😈. As it happens, I have a place in the UP and will be there between August and October. If you are open to the idea of meeting, I am sure I could benefit a lot from real-time conversation.
I am more than happy to give advice online but I do not actually meet very many men in person. (just because I communicate with them doesn't mean I will meet them)
My giving advice in this thread is my attempt to give back to the community. I do not contribute on this thread in order to attract attention nor to get offers.
I was simply trying to be helpful. I suggested that you start to think about how you can highlight what it is that you are offering as a single man, what sets you apart. I was not asking for myself.
Have you set up a profile on SLS? (the site that I suggested)
Have you been thinking about what it is that you can offer, what sets you apart and makes you unique that will be attractive to couples?
You said that you would benefit from real-time conversation...but a couple or woman is looking for what you are bringing to the table. They aren't looking for what they can do for you.
I don't see any match between us and I would not be open to a meeting.
Good luck finding what you are looking for.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Wed May 22, 2019 2:12 pm

QUESTION for HW:
What kind of pornography, if any, do you enjoy to see? Is that kind of porn different from the porn you saw before embracing the HW lifestyle?

Thanks for answering

Liese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Liese » Wed May 22, 2019 3:15 pm

I enjoy porn that shows real people having real sex. I don't care to watch stuff that's abusive towards women (nor men, but that's not nearly as common). I enjoy watching small group play, particularly MFM where both guys focus on the woman for a good portion of the time; not endless scenes of her blowing both guys at the same time. I like FMF and FFM play, enjoy seeing two gals playing with 3 or 4 guys, use of toys, use of positions that are actually not just doable for the average 40+ woman but fairly comfortable too.

I'm not into seeing the 'money shots' with gals getting cum on. I can enjoy seeing a guy cum in a woman's pussy, then have her get oral after. I also like realistic noises from the gals; passionate but not over the top and constant.

I do enjoy seeing all female group play too, if they're not obviously 'lipstick lesbians'. I like seeing women genuinely enjoying masturbation and toys. I like seeing lovers give and get pleasure with each other, of any gender.

My porn views have been skewed by my watching and participating in group play with real people, to be sure. But they also reflect my own likes and dislikes. I seldom watch it by myself, maybe once or twice a month. Hub and I commonly watch it together before we have our own fun, but I really don't care to have porn playing during a fun encounter with others. Seeing group playrooms with a screen with porn running on it seems to be an unnecessary distraction from the real deal.
Somebody should be told
My libido hasn't been controlled

Myhotwife76
Trainable

Unread post by Myhotwife76 » Wed May 22, 2019 4:29 pm

I'm new to the site. Hey hotwifes. We been in lifestyle for about ten years. My hotwife over the years, it seems to empower her with confidence an make her feel sexy. She has had same lover the whole time. I know what I get from it but I always wonder what it's like for hotwife on the other side. Maybe you wifes have some insight.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed May 22, 2019 5:20 pm

Myhotwife76 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 4:29 pm
I'm new to the site. Hey hotwifes. We been in lifestyle for about ten years. My hotwife over the years, it seems to empower her with confidence an make her feel sexy. She has had same lover the whole time. I know what I get from it but I always wonder what it's like for hotwife on the other side. Maybe you wifes have some insight.
When I first started I thought my main reason for doing this was the sex. :roll:
Well okay that is ;) but that isn't the biggest benefit really. Of course the play time is awesome but the residual effects are what keeps me coming back. The play time is temporary but the feelings that stay with me aren't.

It's difficult for me to explain..... but during that time I am a woman and just a woman (if that makes sense). I'm not someone's wife, mother or grandmother. I'm not the neighbor the friend or the co-worker. I'm a woman and that is how this man sees me so that is all I am in that moment. I don't have to fulfill any other roles during that time together I can just be me. It's like I can peel off the layers of an onion and just be me.
He doesn't care if I let all the neighborhood children sleepover or cooked his favorite meal. Whether I worked overtime or burnt the cookies for the school bake sale.

He just sees me as a woman, and he thinks I'm sexy! And that i pretty damn cool!! He doesn't "have" to compliment me like my husband. (ok you guys don't have to but we don't always believe it as much as if someone else does it)
He looks forward to seeing me and is really enthusiastic about it. (seriously it is flattering!)

I found a piece of myself that I didn't know that I had buried when I started all this. I found me, that young exuberant full of energy young woman that had gotten lost a little along the way. I'm happy to have her back. :mrgreen: How could I explain that? That I unknowingly buried part of myself over the years. We women put so many other people in front of ourselves that it happens without our knowing it.

Maybe that confidence and sexiness that you are seeing in your wife is that same piece of herself that she had put away on a shelf and is now welcoming back out?

Wow that got a little more involved than I intended! :oops:

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed May 22, 2019 6:36 pm

Beautifully said and very thought- provoking, Lady 2(up)!

Myhotwife76
Trainable

Unread post by Myhotwife76 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:09 pm

Wow lady 2 up thank you. That really makes sense! I definitely have a better perspective of her side. She can let go.

feetuji
Pervert

Unread post by feetuji » Thu May 23, 2019 7:22 am

Liese, thanks for answering. Where I live its really hard to see women talking about sex, even less about fantasies, porn preferences, etc

Mad Dog65

Unread post by Mad Dog65 » Thu May 23, 2019 8:01 am

Thanks to both Lieses and 2 UP greatly appreciated as I know my wife wrestles with stereo types of porn as well as finding herself as 2 UP articulated so well.