Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Bolgrius
Prepubescent

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by Bolgrius » Sat Dec 02, 2023 6:17 am

HotwifeBabs wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2023 5:52 am
Oh you want to be trained :whip: Lol jk. My only advice is support her. Talk to her about her wants and be upfront with her about what you want. Does she want to meet guys alone or does she want you there? In what capacity does she want you involved?

Only with, since she knows that I like to watch and enjoy when she Is naughty.
She is pretty conservative with men do to lack of experience in flirt and how to seduce a men.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:35 am

What are some ways that I can help boost my lady's confidence. She seems to have taken a hit recently. I think it might have to do with the pressure of guys asking her to show naked pics, but I have talked with her with no results.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:26 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:35 am
What are some ways that I can help boost my lady's confidence. She seems to have taken a hit recently. I think it might have to do with the pressure of guys asking her to show naked pics, but I have talked with her with no results.
I make it very clear in my online profile and here that I do not show naked pictures to men that I have not already played with, period. There is no entertaining requests, I just point them to the fact that I already stated it is something that I reserve for those I am intimate with.

It is her decision how she wants to present herself online just as it was mine. She is the one that has to live with the ultimate consequences of those decisions.

It us unfortunate that some here continue to pressure both men and women to post pics (even after a decision has been made not to post). They of course are thinking of themselves not about the couple and what is best for them.

Her self confidence is about how she feels about herself.
It may sound backwards but your positive comments are almost "expected" as something a boyfriend or husband would say. A positive comment from someone else however makes us take another look at ourselves through their eyes.

Personally I don't care for "rating" type posts because no one can truly judge another person from a picture. A woman's body parts aren't what make a woman a hotwife. Her mind, her attitude, how she carries herself, the communication and relationship between the two of them - those are what makes this type of relationship unique.

Each of us is unique, beautiful, sexy, confident, powerful strong women.
Why do I know this? Because we each made the choice to take on the challenges that come with this journey, to step out of our comfort zone and step into our pure power as a woman. Along with our partner we make the best choices for us knowing that our relationship with him will always be most important and we are secure in that love or we never would have moved forward ❤️ 💙

Tell her for me that the only opinions that matter are the two of you and when playing the people involved. None of us will appeal to everyone and that's okay because they won't all appeal to us either 🤣
Be as picky as you want and screen well when looking for compatible play partners. They are out there looking for you 😀

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:57 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:26 am
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:35 am
I make it very clear in my online profile and here that I do not show naked pictures to men that I have not already played with, period. There is no entertaining requests, I just point them to the fact that I already stated it is something that I reserve for those I am intimate with.

It is her decision how she wants to present herself online just as it was mine. She is the one that has to live with the ultimate consequences of those decisions.

It us unfortunate that some here continue to pressure both men and women to post pics (even after a decision has been made not to post). They of course are thinking of themselves not about the couple and what is best for them.

Her self confidence is about how she feels about herself.
It may sound backwards but your positive comments are almost "expected" as something a boyfriend or husband would say. A positive comment from someone else however makes us take another look at ourselves through their eyes.

Personally I don't care for "rating" type posts because no one can truly judge another person from a picture. A woman's body parts aren't what make a woman a hotwife. Her mind, her attitude, how she carries herself, the communication and relationship between the two of them - those are what makes this type of relationship unique.

Each of us is unique, beautiful, sexy, confident, powerful strong women.
Why do I know this? Because we each made the choice to take on the challenges that come with this journey, to step out of our comfort zone and step into our pure power as a woman. Along with our partner we make the best choices for us knowing that our relationship with him will always be most important and we are secure in that love or we never would have moved forward ❤️ 💙

Tell her for me that the only opinions that matter are the two of you and when playing the people involved. None of us will appeal to everyone and that's okay because they won't all appeal to us either 🤣
Be as picky as you want and screen well when looking for compatible play partners. They are out there looking for you 😀
Thank you so very much for saying what you said. I shared it with Marion, and she was smiling at what you said! It really hit home for her! I want to thank you so much for your kindness and your support! It really means a lot to the both of us!!

Elric-39
Prepubescent

Unread post by Elric-39 » Thu Dec 07, 2023 11:02 am

Thank you for sharing your life and perspective. My partner and I are already enjoying her lifestyle, but it's good to hear other's thoughts. Live well!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:38 am

My thinking is that there really isn't any time limit for a hotwife to spend with her FWB. but am just curious if she may be over doing things with a half day Friday, Friday night, ALL day Saturday and Sunday, and a half day on Monday? Back about six weeks ago she promised that she would either give me a video or a voice recording of what they were doing, but so far she hasn't done that. Do you think she can keep her composure and not fall out of love with me? I'm just curious.
By the way, the FWB is thanks to Farmgirl ;) Thank you Farmgirl for telling me where it's at!! :) :)

Buckskin
Prepubescent

Unread post by Buckskin » Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:57 am

I have Erectile Dysfunction. I therefore use a penis pump to get an erection. It enables me to get an erection that is 7" long and 6" girth and am able to fuck continuously for 30 minutes. M wife loves it. However there are a couple of ladies that I would like to fuck very much and they have indicated they are interested in doing so. But I am concerned whether they will react adversely when they are ready and I have to take time (2 minutes) to pump up my cock into an erection. Do you think they or most women would not have the patience for this and would react negatively? It is so frustrating when the mind is so willing and I still have to take time to pump up.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Dec 11, 2023 12:56 pm

Buckskin wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 9:57 am
I have Erectile Dysfunction. I therefore use a penis pump to get an erection. It enables me to get an erection that is 7" long and 6" girth and am able to fuck continuously for 30 minutes. M wife loves it. However there are a couple of ladies that I would like to fuck very much and they have indicated they are interested in doing so. But I am concerned whether they will react adversely when they are ready and I have to take time (2 minutes) to pump up my cock into an erection. Do you think they or most women would not have the patience for this and would react negatively? It is so frustrating when the mind is so willing and I still have to take time to pump up.

That is what communication is about. If you're going to have sex with someone, then you should be able to talk openly to them.
I'm good with a lot of things if they are discussed beforehand, but if not, I can be caught off guard ;).

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:28 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:38 am
My thinking is that there really isn't any time limit for a hotwife to spend with her FWB. but am just curious if she may be over doing things with a half day Friday, Friday night, ALL day Saturday and Sunday, and a half day on Monday? Back about six weeks ago she promised that she would either give me a video or a voice recording of what they were doing, but so far she hasn't done that. Do you think she can keep her composure and not fall out of love with me? I'm just curious.
By the way, the FWB is thanks to Farmgirl ;) Thank you Farmgirl for telling me where it's at!! :) :)

I know of no way for someone else to predict another's relationship without knowing them closely.
As for recording/videoing, not my thing, I wouldn't do it. Maybe she feels like not doing it, but said she would because you wanted it. You're new to each other, so I would work on the communication before I'd worry about vids.
Push for too much and you could push her away.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:47 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:28 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 3:38 am

I know of no way for someone else to predict another's relationship without knowing them closely.
As for recording/videoing, not my thing, I wouldn't do it. Maybe she feels like not doing it, but said she would because you wanted it. You're new to each other, so I would work on the communication before I'd worry about vids.
Push for too much and you could push her away.
Very wise advice. Thank you. I will work on the communication before I work on anything else.

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:52 am

Need help from the experienced women here. My wife's interest in sex has been tapering off little by little for several years. Just today she .told me she loved me but was no longer interested in sex of any kind. We are seniors (later 70's) and my sex drive is a healthy. I want our marriage of 50 yrs to survive and be a happy one. On the whole the marriage is good, kids and grand kids who we love dearly, however I amd sexually frustrated. I am not looking for a mistress and the possible "Fatal Attraction" that that may lead to but I would be thankful for any and all advice that may be offered.
Thank you in advance,
Mike

rodturn
Trainable

Unread post by rodturn » Wed Jan 03, 2024 9:29 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 6:11 pm
runaway wrote:
Tue Sep 19, 2023 3:06 am
Here’s a question that calls for speculation based on your insights as women and Hotwives. Please don’t respond with ‘Ask your wife’ since she might just tell me what want to hear.

We’re wannabes and likely remain that way. That’s OK because the fantasy and heat that this has given both of us starting about 8 years ago is totally unexpected and AWESOME! We’re in our early 60s but the pillow talk and sex is fantastic. My wife is 62 but easily looks 10 plus years younger.

BBC play/talk is a mainstay of our sex and she dresses in sexy tees, skirts, high heels and an anklet. She doesn’t do oral but I’m more than satisfied with going down on her - in fact I’m bonkers for it - and PIV.

When I go down on her I’ll sometimes say that I’m preparing her for her (imaginary) BBC lover and his huge endowment. When she gets in the heat of it she’s recently told me she’d like me to give her (imaginary) BBC lover a blowjob to get him hard for her. I’m not normally gay or bisexual but in the heat of the moment, I must admit it’s a turn on.

Question: Is my wife bringing this up because it turns her on to think of watching that or because she thinks - and properly sensed - that it turns me on?

Do some women get secretly turned on by the idea - if not the reality - of watching their husbands doing that?

Since you have chosen to limit what you will listen to, it will limit what you will receive. One of the first rules for asking for advice is to listen to all of it, from all who give it, then use those parts that you feel will help your situation, but be thankful for all of it.
Why would I give advice when someone places restrictions on what they want to hear :roll:.
Farmgirl,
As usual…you are on point….I have 4 children….offered some parental coaching to my 13 year old son and he shot back a quick “ thanks tipster”
That in turn prompted a quick sit down and listen session! He was told….whenever someone offers you advice you can take some of it…..all of it….or none of it but no matter what you always need to appreciate that they cared enough to take the time to offer it….that was 26 years ago…..glad to say he has never done the tipster thing again.

HotwifeBabs
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by HotwifeBabs » Fri Jan 05, 2024 5:05 pm

Mike4Fun wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:52 am
Need help from the experienced women here. My wife's interest in sex has been tapering off little by little for several years. Just today she .told me she loved me but was no longer interested in sex of any kind. We are seniors (later 70's) and my sex drive is a healthy. I want our marriage of 50 yrs to survive and be a happy one. On the whole the marriage is good, kids and grand kids who we love dearly, however I amd sexually frustrated. I am not looking for a mistress and the possible "Fatal Attraction" that that may lead to but I would be thankful for any and all advice that may be offered.
Thank you in advance,
Mike
Congratulations on the longevity of your marriage first and foremost. Second, I'm 52 and struggle with the interest in sex at times, it ebbs and flows.
You have a marriage that has lasted 50+years, celebrate that. celebrate what you both have built over the last half of a century. Talk to her and express how important intimacy is to you and see what common ground you can find. Good luck

Mike4Fun
Virgin

Unread post by Mike4Fun » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:04 am

Thank you for your message, it's motivating. I'll try
my best. My optimism is at at a low at this point however. I appreciate your kindness.
Mike

irishstag41
Virgin

Unread post by irishstag41 » Tue Jan 09, 2024 3:14 am

Hi
Do any hotwives here have boyfriends that are committed to only them. Like 2 hotwife relationships . Is it unheard of. My wife and I were talking about it . She's recently upgraded her relationship with her lover to boyfriend status and he's not seeking anyone else atm.

Justaregularguy
Virgin

Unread post by Justaregularguy » Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:49 am

Did any of you verified hotwives experience a sudden development in your desire for the scenario?

My wife seems to be getting more and more into it since it was first raised 6 months ago nothing was really said, she always said she was unlikely to sleep with another man but that she wouldn’t rule us out completely.

Now in the last month she’s started talking dirty about fucking guys when we are in bed, sending suggestive texts about it and now says in the right circumstances she would sleep with another guy and that she would really like to start flirting with guys. In fact the most interesting thing she said was:

“I think after a drink and if I knew our marriage was safe I wouldn’t be opposed to trying it either”

She also stated she believes our marriage is unbreakable now.

Just curious to get some opinions and experience

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:52 am

Justaregularguy wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 5:49 am
Did any of you verified hotwives experience a sudden development in your desire for the scenario?

My wife seems to be getting more and more into it since it was first raised 6 months ago nothing was really said, she always said she was unlikely to sleep with another man but that she wouldn’t rule us out completely.

Now in the last month she’s started talking dirty about fucking guys when we are in bed, sending suggestive texts about it and now says in the right circumstances she would sleep with another guy and that she would really like to start flirting with guys. In fact the most interesting thing she said was:

“I think after a drink and if I knew our marriage was safe I wouldn’t be opposed to trying it either”

She also stated she believes our marriage is unbreakable now.

Just curious to get some opinions and experience

The part I highlighted is very important for most wives. When we feel comfortable and secure in our marriage, possibilities open up to try new things. It can take us a while to feel comfortable enough in our marriages to want to open up ourselves to our husbands, and for us to consider the change required in how we see ourselves should we become nonmonogamous.
What catches our husbands 'off-guard' is that once we make that change, we can move quickly. Often, much more quickly than our husbands are ready for.
Bear in mind, I don't know where your wife is on this yet. I'm responding to what you're saying about her.

Justaregularguy
Virgin

Unread post by Justaregularguy » Fri Jan 19, 2024 11:54 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 10:52 am

The part I highlighted is very important for most wives. When we feel comfortable and secure in our marriage, possibilities open up to try new things. It can take us a while to feel comfortable enough in our marriages to want to open up ourselves to our husbands, and for us to consider the change required in how we see ourselves should we become nonmonogamous.
What catches our husbands 'off-guard' is that once we make that change, we can move quickly. Often, much more quickly than our husbands are ready for.
Bear in mind, I don't know where your wife is on this yet. I'm responding to what you're saying about her.
She caught me off guard but the excitement quickly returned. Last night we built the scenario even more into our sex life and it was incredible for both of us. It’s something we will keep discussing but both agree that family and marriage is much more important so any further steps beyond some flirting would be discussed in detail.

She’s also expressed a willingness to have virtual sex with another guy and sext with another guy… her ‘score’ out of 10 on that was 7 which was more likely than not she would.

cuckflex
Virgin

Unread post by cuckflex » Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:36 pm

I am not sure if this is the right thread, but I'll try. I have already written about us in my thread but to quickly sum it up - we like cuckold arrangements that include dom/sub elements, denial, humiliation - not very extreme, but certainly cuckold LS rather than stag if I am to apply labels. My wife is naturally assertive and dominant person so this arrangement suits her. At the same time though, there are still areas that aren't coming natural for her yet.
She said she'd like to talk to someone outside our relationship and said learning perspectives from someone else might be useful. She suggested a sex therapist which we will visit shortly, but at the same time we agreed that a person who's already experienced in the lifestyle might be even better option.

So I was wondering if here is a couple that have similar arrangements to what we pursue and maybe the lady would be interested to get in touch with my wife to talk and share? I apologize in advance if this is not right place for this post.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:36 pm

cuckflex wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 11:36 pm
I am not sure if this is the right thread, but I'll try. I have already written about us in my thread but to quickly sum it up - we like cuckold arrangements that include dom/sub elements, denial, humiliation - not very extreme, but certainly cuckold LS rather than stag if I am to apply labels. My wife is naturally assertive and dominant person so this arrangement suits her. At the same time though, there are still areas that aren't coming natural for her yet.
She said she'd like to talk to someone outside our relationship and said learning perspectives from someone else might be useful. She suggested a sex therapist which we will visit shortly, but at the same time we agreed that a person who's already experienced in the lifestyle might be even better option.

So I was wondering if here is a couple that have similar arrangements to what we pursue and maybe the lady would be interested to get in touch with my wife to talk and share? I apologize in advance if this is not right place for this post.

Hello cuckflex,
This is sort of the place but not entirely ;). This thread is for men or women asking questions of Verified HotWives, VHW, and others are not allowed to answer here.
Some may read this and contact you by another thread or by PM. or, you may want to read the threads of other active couples and reach out to the ones that interest you. Many of us have our stories on here and while we go by a certain label, we often blur from one label to another.
Another really good thing would be to have your wife join under her own account, become verified, and she will have access to our Ladies Lounge, a hidden forum just for VHW where she can talk freely and privately to other Hotwives.
Rest assured, we will welcome her with open arms and plenty of help.

ccbj691
Prepubescent

Unread post by ccbj691 » Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:32 pm

Hello everyone, I am hoping you may be able to help me with some advice.

First a bit of background:
Approximately 20 years ago (before we had children) my wife (then girlfriend) would regularly fantasize with me about my fantasy of her sleeping with another man while i watched, we used it a lot in the bedroom to get us both going and for a long time it was just fantasy. It was always my biggest fantasy and she played along with me, but always resisted saying she would do it.

She has always made it very clear that it was fantasy and that she was not really interested in it, and didn't want it to happen in real life.

Over time she became more and more into it as a fantasy, and allowed us to put together an online dating profile, and then would talk to interested guys via the chat. This led to lots more sex between us, which was great. She was happy to flirt with other guys via online, but was reluctant to take the next step. Then this progressed to inviting a guy who we were regularly chatting to over one night, who unfortunately stood us up. This really set things back in terms of finding a stranger via online.

At the time we were living together and were young so hosted lots of parties at our house, and friends would drop by. One time when a friend of mine was too drunk to drive home and stayed the night on the couch we went to bed and fantasized all night about asking him in to have sex with her, and she asked me to go and get him, but i got a bit nervous that night and didn't do it. Several months after that night we had a different friend unable to drive home and stay the night and again we started fooling around in bed and she asked me to see if he wanted to join us, probably thinking I would chicken out again. This time I didn't, he came in and we had a pretty crazy night of sex.

My wife really enjoyed that night, I was shocked how calm and in control during the night she was, but also how crazily turned on she was. It was the best night I can remember! But the next morning she was pretty quiet, and talked afterwards about regretting it, and how it was a bit weird. We talked through a lot of things, including how much it had turned me on, and then she relaxed enough to talk more and then seemed OK with it, but said it was a one off only. But then the next weekend, mainly from me asking a lot during the week we ended up inviting him for another threesome.

The only issue with the two threesomes that we had was that my friend was not great in bed. He was very sexually inexperienced (which at first I think was a turn on for my wife). He struggled not to cum too quick, and then struggled to keep it up after and cum a second time, which I think my wife felt was a reflection that he wasn't that into it. It was still heaps of fun but it would have heped if he was a better performer.

After those two times my wife didn't ask for a repeat encounter, and it had satisfied my incredible lust to see it happen. A few months later my friend popped in unexpectedly on a friday night, my wife and i were home and invited him in. He used to do that before our threesomes so it wasn't strange. We ended up getting some games out and played, which turned into a few drinks, and then turned into another threesome. This one was really long, and included lots of foreplay beforehand as the games we were playing had turned sexual, with lots of nudity and kissing penalties for losing etc.

After that third encounter we ended up moving away for a year travelling, and no new experiences happened during that time. We continued fantasizing about threesomes and watching her a lot during that travelling year though, but instead of it being generic strangers, or people we were meeting on our travels it was always about our friend. My wife would get off talking about him, and talking about doing more with him when we would get back home. I never pushed her to explore with another guy at the time (perhaps I should have!). Whenever we were both playing with each other she would be turned on about it, and whenever not playing she was much more reluctant to bring it up. Again she always made it very clear that it is my fantasy and that she is not really interested in it, and doesn't want it to happen, and that she only ever did it a few times to make me happy.

When we returned from our holiday we hosted a coming home party to which all of our friends came, including our threesome friend. I didn't instigate anything that night or in the lead up, and was really suprised by my wife that night, as she usually insisted she was only doing it for me, and I had been the instigator for everytime previous. That night as things were winding up she kissed me deeply and told me she wanted to have sex with him and me that night. I was a bit shocked that she was so confident, and that she actually appeared to want to do it, not just for me. She told me she had already kissed him in the passageway that night and had grabbed his cock. I was pretty shocked (both good and bad). As people started leaving she was very vocal with one of her friends to see if she could drive home a couple of our other party guests that had mentioned crashing in the house but she actively made sure that the only person left in the house was our threesome friend, and told everyone that he could stay and drive himself home the next day. It was very unusual for her to be so proactive in getting the three of us alone in the house. Usually it was me orchestrating it with her not really caring if something happened or not. When everyone left we immediately stripped off and got straight into the best of the threesomes we ever had. My wife was insatiable that night, she pushed things in my fantasy that really caught me off guard, she rode him talking to me saying how jealous she was going to make me that night, she teased us, was wetter than i have ever seen, she squirted from oral which had never happened previously, and then she also asked for me to go into another room for some alone time with him. She had asked for it before in fantasy talk, but never when it was actually happening. I gave them some time, and listened from the other room to her being as vocal as she has ever been before, and came back to watch her have the strongest orgasm she has ever had. She also asked for him to sleep the night in our bed with us both that night, which she had never asked for before. I came a few times, during the session but she wanted it to keep going, which was very unusual for her, and when i started getting some post nut clarity after my third or fourth time and was extremely tired (it was now about 4am), i started feeling a bit dejected at how insatiable she was. I wanted my friend to leave so that I could properly reclaim her, but she seemed more intent in continuing to fuck him than reading the signs i was giving. I really should have burried my emotions a bit deeper at the time, because she picked up my negative body language, and then got angry that she was doing all of this for me, that it was my fantasy, and that if i was going to be upset she would never do it again. My friend ended up leaving, and we both had an arguement and went to sleep.

The next day she was calm, but also said that she was done with it all, and would not do anything further. By then i was turned on again by reliving all of the events and wanted to talk about it, and tried to tell her how sexy it was and how turned on she had made me, but she was angry.

After that my friend popped by for occasional visits as he had done before, but things never happened again like they had before. One night when he came over my wife was only wearing a light tank top and no bra and she sat in front of me on the floor as we watched a movie, so i could rub her shoulders. I rubbed her shoulders and pulled her straps off and openly exposed and rubbed her breasts which she really started getting into, then when i asked her to lay on her stomach so we could both rub her and i thought we were leading towards another threesome she clammed up, and then went and got changed and nothing happened.

Since that night it happened one more time about a year after at our new house, where again after a party our friend stayed and I asked her if she would do it again for me and for my fantasy, which she did. It sort of felt final, it was still fun but much shorter than some of our other sessions. After my friend and I had cum my friend went to his seperate bedroom, and she didnt ask for anything more, or alone time with him.

From then things seemed to get more awkward with our friend. He would pop around randomly, when we were out he would try and talk to my wife, and she then always felt he was sniffing around trying to see if more sex would happen, and it changed the nature of their friendship. He came across as clingy and desperate, and it was a major turn off for my wife, not just sexually but for their friendship too. Not long after we got married, and tried to start our family, so that fantasy slid of the radar a bit. I still raised it during lovemaking quite a bit, and she would go really stiff and awkward whenever i mentioned her fucking my friend again. Then she went completely of the fantasy altogether. I have tried to get her to talk about it, and even induldge it in just a fantasy way but now she wont even talk about that.

I look back with fondness over the times we did some naughty things with our friend, but she cringes and hates thinking about it. I am really lost to now know what to do. It has been around 10 years since our last play with another, and it just seems like she now hates the thought of it, and there is some deep embarasment about it, which there shouldn't be.

I am not sure how i can ever reintroduce the subject. I would love to dip our toes back in the water again. The second I bring it up she closes up and will not even entertain it. She will not even discuss it as fantasy in the bedroom, because she thinks if we talk about it again I will hassel her to do it again. I can't even break through to have a small discussion around it.

I know that deep down she had some amazing experiences, and was really into it. I would like to know how i can raise this with her without her shutting it down immediately. I understand that she needs to do things at her own speed, and that she may not want to do it again, and i respect those wishes, but i would like to at least be able to bring it up and communicate about it withouth being shut out. If anyone has any similar experiences with and now regrets it, or a someone who has had a long break and has come back around to the idea I would love to hear it.

Sorry for such a long post, thanks for reading! I am desperate to reintroduce it just as a fantasy back into our lives, and would love some advice from the VHW's on what my wife might be feeling, and how I might be able to reignite that spark for her in this lifestyle.

Hallonsoda
Prepubescent

Unread post by Hallonsoda » Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:52 am

Does the hotwife need to be dominant and the cuckold submissive?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Jan 24, 2024 5:56 pm

Hallonsoda wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 10:52 am
Does the hotwife need to be dominant and the cuckold submissive?

Not at all. Each person and each couple is different.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Jan 24, 2024 6:19 pm

ccbj691 wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:32 pm
Hello everyone, I am hoping you may be able to help me with some advice.

Sorry for such a long post, thanks for reading! I am desperate to reintroduce it just as a fantasy back into our lives, and would love some advice from the VHW's on what my wife might be feeling, and how I might be able to reignite that spark for her in this lifestyle.

I can't say what your wife is feeling, but if I put myself in her place, I can say what I feel.

I would feel that you used me for your fantasy and then abandoned me in your jealousy. And once you got over that, you wanted to use me again, and when I said I didn't want it, you wanted to use me again.
The two of you need to seriously work on your communication (openly talking and listening), and it should begin with you.

MonaLisaOverdrive
Experienced

Unread post by MonaLisaOverdrive » Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:46 pm

Hi ladies, I hope you are all well.

I have a question that I would like some female insight into.

My wife and I are about to go to our second night at a lifestyle club. I can give more context if needed but the short version is -

My wife recently told me her biggest hang up is that she doesn't want to be seen as an 'unfaithful wife'. We discussed this and I told her that having sex with other men doesn't make her unfaithful, she has my full support and encouragement. I want her to have great experiences, to share them with her and for her to be happy and fullfilled. It would only be unfaithful if she were doing things in secret and hiding things from me. I believe she understands the difference.

Now, whenever she engages in role play and dirty talk during sex she always plays the role of a cheating wife. She says things like "I'm naughty and a slut, my husband is an idiot and doesn't know I'm fucking my boss." I always play along, it doesn't bother me at all. :lol:

However, why the difference in attitude do you think? When we're having an open and honest conversation on the topic, she doesn't want to be unfaithful. Yet when she leads dirty talk, it's always "I'm unfaithful and my husband doesn't know."

Why not lean into the fact that she is fucking her boss (or whoever) and her husband is fine with it?

Just has me a little confused is all.

I'd greatly appreciate some insight into the female mind on this one. Thank you :D