Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:16 am

Myhotwife76 wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 7:15 am
Ok hotwifes my wife an I have been doing this for 8 yrs. An she really enjoys it way more than i ever thought. I thought she was gonna need time. Nope she jumped right in. I have always enjoyed it to. It was my idea. Sometimes she seems to like it so much its a little scary. Just this last few months she has gone solo with a guy. I always at least get a video of the ordeal. Which is great. About a 2 months ago i left the house as he was showing up to fuck my wife. An when she was done i came home an she was so excited an said it was amazing with a huge smile on her face. To my suprise the camera was full an it stopped 15 min in when they just started kissing! So i missed it. Couple weeks ago he came over an when they were done. Once again she was amazed an dazed. I watched the video. An it was way more then i ever expected. He just fucked her non stop for hours an she was cumming alot an making noises ive never heard come out of her ever! I couldn't believe he was fucking her past her limits further then i ever took her. She could hardly breath an she stood up an fell on the floor! An he wasn't done but she eventually tapped out. She couldn't take no more. This is great very sexy. But kinda scary to. She just seems she is memorized by him. An I dont think i can match that. I know she enjoyed it. But when she sensed that i was kinda bothered by it. She stopped talking about it an playing like no big deal. I dont think you can just turn it off like that. I know she wants more of it, i want her to. She told me the time i missed on video was just like this time. She just was really in tune with him. Very intimate very passionate kinda looked like making love. It looked like it was just her an him in that moment nothing or no one mattrred. I guess thats what solo does. I love the lifestyle i just didn't expect her to love it as much as she is. She says there no sex better than with me. But i think i have video proof that there is. Anyways were good. I just wasn't expecting the emotional impact that solo has given both of us. She fine. Im trying to figure it out in my head. Lol
Ah but sex with you may still be the best because it has that emotional component. Sure he may overwhelm her physically and that can feel awesome but it isn't the same as the emotional connection that she has with you.
Solo play dates are about letting everything else go and being in the moment, that is true. It isn't so much about him but about her shedding off all the other roles that she plays and just being a woman for that moment in time. That can be a powerful feeling, but it's more about her than anyone else.
If she found someone that she can trust enough to let go and just be herself that is great!

Myhotwife76
Trainable

Unread post by Myhotwife76 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:49 am

Thanks. I understand it. Maybe I just wasn't quite ready for it. But definitely want more of this. An im sure she does to. Haven't had a lot of time to talk about it or even a lot of sex. Because her schedule is full. Working a lot an keeping kids on routine. Feel like i haven't had enough time to reclaim her. I have talked about it here an there she kinda hasn't said much about it. This is coming from a woman who the very next day said what do you think about a hotwife tattoo? I said yes go for it! An now she has a mfm symbol right close to her pussy. Oh how i love her so much for doing this for me.

Myhotwife76
Trainable

Unread post by Myhotwife76 » Fri Sep 27, 2019 11:05 am

I was talking to wife about this before she left to work. An your right 2UPinmichigan!! This is what she texted me
When she got to work.

I love you! That experience was great and fun but it changes nothing between you and I. It doesnt compare to our sex life. It's a hell of a workout and built up anticipation and that's what makes it so much fun. But it doesnt compare to the pleasure I feel with you. I've never even had an orgasm with him. I guess you say I squirt but I never experience any O. Never have until that last time and it wasnt even a great one. Yes the experience was great but it was NOTHING compared to you.

Well damn i feel better. Lets do it again. Lol.

adamgunnauthor
Player

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:28 pm

Verified hotwifes, I would love your opinion on another thing.

Let us suppose you are an hour or so from meeting a man you haven’t met before who might become your lover (or you’re sure he definitely will.) What thoughts are going through your mind? Any worries or concerns? Do you have an enhanced sense of lust?

Do you prepare any differently than you do for a regular lover?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Sep 28, 2019 7:02 am

The main thing going through my mind when getting close to meeting a new guy, It is that little fear and doubt of what if he doesn't like me. No matter how confident I am,that still runs through my mind.
Rather than a sense of lust, it is a sense of anticipation. But that anticipation is there with current guys too and even with my husband. I prepare for a new guy the same as I prepare for a current guy the same as I prepare for my husband. I'm always dressed nice and prepared whether I , go to work, go to town, go on a date, or just lay around the house (which ain't often) ;) :lol:

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:49 pm

Questions for all the hotwives - How hot ** IS ** the sex you have with boyfriends?? How often do you run into duds??

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:04 pm

early-kink wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:49 pm
Questions for all the hotwives - How hot ** IS ** the sex you have with boyfriends?? How often do you run into duds??
I have found there is a definite difference between the men that are there just because they want to have sex and the ones that truly enjoy women. Luckily it doesn't take long to figure out which ones those are. :lol:
It is also always important to talk about likes and dislikes in addition to hard limits ahead of time that way there are no nasty surprises! :shock:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 29, 2019 3:13 pm

adamgunnauthor wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 12:28 pm
Verified hotwifes, I would love your opinion on another thing.

Let us suppose you are an hour or so from meeting a man you haven’t met before who might become your lover (or you’re sure he definitely will.) What thoughts are going through your mind? Any worries or concerns? Do you have an enhanced sense of lust?

Do you prepare any differently than you do for a regular lover?
I will always be nervous in that situation! I will pack and repack my play bag then wonder if I should take it with me or leave it in my car to get later.....don't want to appear too eager :roll:
I will second guess what I am wearing and what I am wearing underneath too :mrgreen:
Eventhough I will have spent a lot of time online getting to know him I will still wonder if we will like each other in person.

In short, I'm really too wound up to be turned on at that point. With someone I know better I am more likely to wear "racier" lingerie or none at all ;) but with someone new I take it down a notch and just bring the other options with me. :whip:

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Mon Sep 30, 2019 6:36 am

Boy, I'm learning a lot on here from the girls!! I'm also reading on a couple other forums and I see a couple names on those that are on here too. I think my wife wants to read on these forums to get some good info. I'll tell her she can get verified to be able to talk to just actual hotwives. I saw this forum recommended on 2 other forums/blogs.

I just wish more of you girls would post thoughts, feelings, ideas, advice, etc. on this thread so us guys can see things "your way" as you experience them. You girls are mysterious to us guys as it is - let alone in the sexual category!!!

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:07 pm

Hi, my wife has been a HW for the past 12 or so years. She is in her late 60s.

She comes from a religious background and carries strong feelings of guilt. Her current boyfriend has started a new business and isn't around very much anymore.

Last night she told me she no longer wants to have sex with him that she doesn't enjoy it and she feels guilty. (Believe it or not she says he is too big for her)

Anyway, understanding that I can't push her (and I don't want to) but would love her to carry on with him or find someone new.

Is there anyway I can encourage her without putting her under pressure?

This is a wonderful thread and thank you in advance.

Alan

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:08 pm

She comes from a religious background and carries strong feelings of guilt. Her current boyfriend has started a new business and isn't around very much anymore.

Last night she told me she no longer wants to have sex with him that she doesn't enjoy it and she feels guilty. (Believe it or not she says he is too big for her)

Anyway, understanding that I can't push her (and I don't want to) but would love her to carry on with him or find someone new.

Alan

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:25 pm

alan137 wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:07 pm

Alan
If she is physically uncomfortable because of his size (and he is doing nothing to make it easier on her) I don't blame her one bit! Why would she even entertain the idea of continuing to see him if she didn't enjoy it?

I do have a question...is she having age related changes that are making sex in general uncomfortable or unpleasant? Or is it just with him because of his size? If she is having menopausal changes she can talk to her doctor about solutions.

The guilt is something that she has to resolve within herself. When you are taught that you are a bad person if you aren't monogamous it can be difficult to deal with. Telling her it isn't so doesn't suddenly change the way she believes.

Give things time to settle down and see where her head is at. If there are physical issues that are holding her back she can see a gynecologist and tell them she is having discomfort during intercourse.

She might decide in time to find someone else or see the current guy on occasion. Then again she may decide that she is no longer interested in continuing and the two of you will enjoy the memories you have made over the past 12 years.

xtoroman
Prepubescent

Stag by Proxy....

Unread post by xtoroman » Fri Oct 04, 2019 11:30 am

Not sure if this is the right area to post this, but hopefully some of you enthusiastic VHWs will read this and perhaps even feel it worth a response.

A little background. I'm an older MWM, active, with it, lots of varied interests. All my adult life I've been strongly pulled towards the Stag/Vixen lifestyle or maybe call me an alpha Cuckold. I've been fortunate enough to have had some amazing women enjoy it with me for their own pleasure as well as mine. One of them is my current long term (2nd) wife.

Unfortunately, over the last several years, she has decided to be exclusive to me. I still love her dearly, but our sex life has dwindled to almost nothing. My fault perhaps, but I can't seem to help it, I miss being her Stag very much. I'm a firm believer in the Stag/Vixen or Cuckold lifestyle. I very much support it and admire the ladies who proudly share their bodies to thrill themselves and their Stag/Cuckold husbands.

Which brings me to my request. I'm wondering if there is a happy hotwife out there who would like to share some of her experiences vicariously with me in more or less real time? Who would tell me about her dates beforehand and after her husband has reclaimed her. A lady who would enjoy doing that with me because it would be fun both for her and her husband. I think in most situations there are not too many people you can tell and speaking personally as a Stag, I always would have loved to brag a little. There's the board here of understanding people, but what I had in mind is just a little more private and personal. Emails, maybe some chat, maybe even some pictures after we get to know each other.

Please post or PM me with your thoughts if you'd like to explore this further. If you post, please let me know if it's ok to PM you...

spongeworthy
Experienced

Unread post by spongeworthy » Mon Oct 07, 2019 4:56 pm

For the VHW's who have fun both with and without hubby there; What are the pro's and con's of both?

Bel
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bel » Thu Oct 10, 2019 1:47 am

Alright Ladies. Be honest. Which posts do you read?

I tend to skip every post written by regular members. I either read posts from verified members, and mostly verified hws.

Husbandsfantasy1990
Prepubescent

Unread post by Husbandsfantasy1990 » Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:00 pm

My first time posting, i hope i am doing this correctly... my question, as a new hotwife, is there away to avoid friendship and still have sexual attraction to someone? This is one of our biggest hangups with this... my husband wants me to ideally have sex and thats it, but i have to develop a sense of trust with the person before i can open my self up, literally. I want to please him and follow his rules, but is there a way for me to get around this, mentally?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:20 pm

Husbandsfantasy1990 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:00 pm
My first time posting, i hope i am doing this correctly... my question, as a new hotwife, is there away to avoid friendship and still have sexual attraction to someone? This is one of our biggest hangups with this... my husband wants me to ideally have sex and thats it, but i have to develop a sense of trust with the person before i can open my self up, literally. I want to please him and follow his rules, but is there a way for me to get around this, mentally?
For some people maybe but not for everyone.
I personally can't have sex, or maybe I should say I won't have sex with someone that I do know know, trust and feel both comfortable and safe with.

My husband at first though "it's just sex pick anyone" and I had to sit him down and explain that there was no way I was ever going to feel comfortable and relaxed if I didn't have some kind of connection or bond with a man. Now that does not mean that I am talking about love or anything deeper than friendship. If I am going to give someone access to my body then I have to feel comfortable with them, period.

He didn't "get it" at first but now he does and he knows that these men are no threat to him and our relationship.
My own guess is that sometimes when men say "sex and that's it" they are concerned about the effect that anything else other than "sex and that's it" would have on your marriage.

Keep in mind the guidelines and boundaries (or rules) are what the two of you set up and agree on together they are not a list that he writes up and you follow. If you have a deal breaker then you need to speak up.

If you need a connection then that is what you need. Please do not ignore your own boundaries.
If you ignore what you need how will you feel about yourself after? Will it be a good experience? I'm not talking sexually but emotionally how will you deal with that?

I want to encourage you to continue to talk with your husband and share your concerns. Explain to him your feelings about your body and your sexuality. I know my husband's thought was "it's just sex so let's just go find a guy and do it". I was turned off completely by the idea of a random man who I didn't know and who didn't know me.

Whatever you decide to do take it slow and good luck! We are here for you.

Welcome to OHW!!
Please consider becoming verified as a hotwife so that you can join us in the hidden area for hotwives only.

adamgunnauthor
Player

Unread post by adamgunnauthor » Sat Oct 12, 2019 10:06 am

Hotwives, I'm curious about the cowgirl position. Is there a significant difference between when you're facing him versus when you're facing away from him? Does the penetration seem different? Is there an attraction to seeing his lust?

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:23 am

Referencing the above discussion, we are curious as to how much time and effort must be made to make a "friendship" so that you can have sex with someone you have "feelings" for? it sounds like the right way but c'mon, is it practical?

It takes a great effort just to meet someone who seems like a good, friendly guy who has the looks and equipment to please the lady. But friendship? After all, we are not looking for a guy to go to the movies and dinner with.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Oct 12, 2019 12:37 pm

ckathrill wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 11:23 am
Referencing the above discussion, we are curious as to how much time and effort must be made to make a "friendship" so that you can have sex with someone you have "feelings" for? it sounds like the right way but c'mon, is it practical?

It takes a great effort just to meet someone who seems like a good, friendly guy who has the looks and equipment to please the lady. But friendship? After all, we are not looking for a guy to go to the movies and dinner with.
Being practical is about making sure needs are being met so .....yeah it is practical if you are looking for a FWB to get to know them and make sure you have a connection before moving forward.
That really is common sense.

Every couple is different.
Some prefer one night stands, some are looking for FWB'S and others are interested in boyfriends. There is no "one right way", just what works for that couple. If the two of you are not looking for guys to go to dinner and movies with then that is your decision.

Each person is different in how long it will take that connection to develop. It isn't a race, there is no need to rush things. And one person's timeline will not be the same as the next.

Interesting that you seem to be referencing the idea of friendship as the same as having feelings for someone. I personally would not put those in the same category at all.

I get the impression that you have no interest in FWB'S for the two of you so I will not be answering the questions about how much time and effort it takes to develop FWB situations.

just4ourtime
Prepubescent

Unread post by just4ourtime » Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:35 pm

Hi my wife and I have a friend that we see once or twice a week and I think she and her lover are a perfect match in bed. My wife is a gorgeous beautiful sexy woman! and her lover is very sexy and handsome man who has a very large, thick 10 inch dick, that my wife loves having inside of her! He fucks my wife while I watch, and when he cums inside of her ... he cums a lot! Once they finish having sex together, her lover leaves the room to give me some privacy with my wife. My wife was reluctant to let me perform oral sex on her after she had sex with her lover, but over time she has accepted that this is something that I love to do! I love kisssing and tasting hers and her lovers sexual released juices and their cum mixed together! My question is ... is it normal that I enjoy doing this? And do hotwifes enjoy having thier husbands sucking their pussy after another man just fucked her and emptied all of his cum inside of her? Or am I out here by myself on this topic?

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Oct 15, 2019 8:57 pm

Welcome to the forum Just4ourtime.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:59 pm

I haven't read all the topics in "Ask a Hotwife Thread", so forgive me if my question has been addressed.

We read that many of the hotwife ideas come from the husband or male SO. I'm wondering how many HWLS women initiated the idea , or at least were thinking about it beforehand, if your husband was the one who brought it up?

I'd LOVE to conduct an anonymous poll to a broad cross-section of the public to see how many women actually are thinking about HW-ing / HGF-ing today. Not a few years ago - but right NOW. With more internet info and mainstream movies & TV shows touching on HW/cuckold, I wonder what an up-to-the-minute survey would show anonymously.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Sun Oct 20, 2019 8:52 am

^^^^ Was my question indiscreet? Maybe too sensitive and may possibly stir up some emotions? I'm sorry if that was the case. I don't want to muddle anyone's established comfort levels. Apologies!

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:53 am

early-kink wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 3:59 pm
I'm wondering how many HWLS women initiated the idea , or at least were thinking about it beforehand, if your husband was the one who brought it up?
Hi, not too personal at all. My husband brought it up. I was a virgin when I married & didn't realize I married a sex freak.. lol. When he spilled the beans about his cuck fantasies I hated the idea at first but then researched it & discovered he wasn't crazy. He was very sweet about it & not pushy & after talking to other couples in the LS, I agreed to give it a try, afterall, what did I have to lose, right? Well, I loved it & here we are :)