Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:06 am

Love you ladies :)
gayathris wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:09 am
If you are a hotwife and your husband asked you to show text messages you exchanged with your bull, will you be ok showing them?

Or do you think you have the right to share or not share?
Everything is negotiable in this lifestyle, period.
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

gayathris
Experienced

Unread post by gayathris » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:08 am

SSQ wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:06 am
Love you ladies :)
gayathris wrote:
If you are a hotwife and your husband asked you to show text messages you exchanged with your bull, will you be ok showing them?

Everything is negotiable in this lifestyle, period.
:up: :up:

glassfull
Trainable

Trying to Help a Young Wife....

Unread post by glassfull » Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:51 am

I've been emailing, chatting and sexting with a very attractive young wife for several months now. She tells me every day she wants to become a Hotwife and her husband very much wants to be her Stag. He is very supportive and anxious for this to happen, but not pushy. They are a very together and loving couple, I think both of them are mature enough to handle the experience and continue if it works for them.

I've met them both for an extended lunch and even though I'm much older and somewhat geographically inconvenient, she's told me often she'd like me to be her first. She's very comfy in a chat situation talking about sex, but admits to being nervous in person, which was obvious to me. I've suggested she look elsewhere especially for her first experience. I think her husband wants to watch and maybe join, but also that he would probably accept her having a solo date if things worked out that way.

If there is any advice any of you VHWs could pass along, it would be much appreciated here or on PM. I'd be happy to supply more details if someone is really interesting in trying to help...thanks!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Trying to Help a Young Wife....

Unread post by SSQ » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:09 am

glassfull wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 9:51 am
I've been emailing, chatting and sexting with a very attractive young wife for several months now. She tells me every day she wants to become a Hotwife and her husband very much wants to be her Stag. He is very supportive and anxious for this to happen, but not pushy. They are a very together and loving couple, I think both of them are mature enough to handle the experience and continue if it works for them.

I've met them both for an extended lunch and even though I'm much older and somewhat geographically inconvenient, she's told me often she'd like me to be her first. She's very comfy in a chat situation talking about sex, but admits to being nervous in person, which was obvious to me. I've suggested she look elsewhere especially for her first experience. I think her husband wants to watch and maybe join, but also that he would probably accept her having a solo date if things worked out that way.

If there is any advice any of you VHWs could pass along, it would be much appreciated here or on PM. I'd be happy to supply more details if someone is really interesting in trying to help...thanks!
Tell them to come here for themselves. You shouldn't be the pipeline of information for them.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:11 am

gayathris wrote:

I think it depends partly on the reason behind the request.
If you are concerned about what is being said between the two of them you might want to consider a group texting app.

"Do you think you have the right to share or not share?"
Yes, they are my personal thoughts so it is up to me if I am comfortable sharing them or not.

Yettid
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Yettid » Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:13 am

Former swinger, turned hotwife that is morphing into cuckoldress. Loving the cuck dynamic with hub. Caging, worshiping me, and getting me bulls. And I love it. But, I do feel manipulative at times. I don’t want to take advantage of my power to get what I want (more bull dates lol). Is this a common feeling for newb cuck couples?

lusting2bcucked
Experienced

Unread post by lusting2bcucked » Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:06 pm

To all hotwives..
This is the beginning for us and I’m thinking, will the flame of lots of sex die out over time? And does it always come down to one long term fwb, fb, lover, bull, etc.?
As of now, 2 fwb with occasional threesomes but plenty of sex.. I’m just riding the wave of happiness.. with or without, I’m sure we can still be happy as before this.
Thanks!

allengt
Site Admin

Unread post by allengt » Sat Dec 28, 2019 8:07 pm

Deleted with warning.
I've about had it with your flipping comments not only in this thread but others too pissing off the VHWs. your post has been deleted.
Only a fool test the depth of the water with both feet.
A bigger fool than the fellow who knows it all is the one who'll argue with him.

Read the rules: app.php/rules

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:59 am

lusting2bcucked wrote:
Sat Dec 28, 2019 6:06 pm
To all hotwives..
This is the beginning for us and I’m thinking, will the flame of lots of sex die out over time? And does it always come down to one long term fwb, fb, lover, bull, etc.?
As of now, 2 fwb with occasional threesomes but plenty of sex.. I’m just riding the wave of happiness.. with or without, I’m sure we can still be happy as before this.
Thanks!
I just had my one year hotwife anniversary in September and at this point I have had one regular FWB for a year and have recently started finding some new men that show promise of being reliable FWB'S.
It was always my intention to look for more than one FWB so that hubby never thought that my time and attention was split between him and another man. This way it is him and then "my friends " :mrgreen:

lusting2bcucked
Experienced

Unread post by lusting2bcucked » Sun Dec 29, 2019 9:21 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 8:59 am
lusting2bcucked wrote:
To all hotwives..
Thanks!
I just had my one year hotwife anniversary in September and at this point I have had one regular FWB for a year and have recently started finding some new men that show promise of being reliable FWB'S.
It was always my intention to look for more than one FWB so that hubby never thought that my time and attention was split between him and another man. This way it is him and then "my friends " :mrgreen:
Sounds great! That’s pretty much where we are.. She’s got her “friends” and it was almost as a free for all.. She’s now more focused on one.. They sext more, talk more, hang out more, and she lights up when he comes over.. The other friends aren’t given up on.. i think they just have more mental connections than the other 2.. She chooses to spread her time with them about 30-40% of the time.. I don’t know if it changes as we progress or if it’s a sign of what she will continue.. So I ask here to get an idea of things to come, good or bad.. I like to prepare for anything and plan for it if needed.. I just want her to be happy and smiling.
It’s almost as we are young and in love again.. it’s actually brought us closer and I forgot what we once had.. I find myself doing more little things that I use to do that drifted away over time.. I don’t want to lose this feeling anymore.
Did you go through similar experience with your husband? And is this like a “honeymoon” stage of hotwifing?
Thanks again

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:42 pm

gayathris wrote:

First, I do believe I have the right to share or not share. After all, my phone is mine just as my husbands phone is his, there is the personal privacy thing.
If my husband snooped on my phone that would be a huge breech of trust. On the other hand, if he were to ask, I would openly hand it over. BTW he doesn't ask but, there are times I give it to him to read so he can easily post about what I've written to others. We trust each other, that means something! I never hide things from him and I don't believe he is honest with me. Otherwise, why would we be together.
Trust with open honest communication means no need to look at each others phone.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Dec 29, 2019 5:48 pm

Yettid wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 11:13 am
Former swinger, turned hotwife that is morphing into cuckoldress. Loving the cuck dynamic with hub. Caging, worshiping me, and getting me bulls. And I love it. But, I do feel manipulative at times. I don’t want to take advantage of my power to get what I want (more bull dates lol). Is this a common feeling for newb cuck couples?
My husband and my guys know that I manipulate them ;) and they love it :D . I've never been with a guy that didn't want me using my power to get what I want. :lol:
With awesome power comes much responsibility, use it wisely and for good :lol: .

MoreThanCurious11
Trainable

Why do HW’s want their husbands clean bull’s cock?

Unread post by MoreThanCurious11 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:51 pm

I read and hear so much about married women or women with a serious boyfriend who cuckold their mate with a bull and enjoy having their mates clean their bull’s cock after he has fucked her. As someone who is new ... and curious and exploring the cuck aspect ... this is something I’ve never done but could see being so caught up in the moment and passion that I would agree to do. I am not gay or bisexual but the thought repulses, scares and intrigues me all at once. The intrigue part comes from the fact that it is a taboo act but more because it is something SHE likes and wants. In other words it is not my desire but HER desire to see her husband submit to her bull.

My question - and it may have been asked before - is what is it that makes a HF want her husband suck her lovers cock? Does it give her power or control or is it that she craves how her seemingly otherwise viral and strong husband so giving to her pleasures. For me, if (or when) I ever do this it would be to share in her pleasure by cleaning her “love” off her bf’s cock (and same would be when I clean his cream pie). But I sense not all feel that way. When it comes to cleaning her cream pie that seems normal and less “submissive” because it is something I do after we make love. But to touch and suck and clean her lovers cock after he’s fucked her seems at least two steps more extreme.

I know every bull is different and some would not permit this but I don’t and can’t concern myself with that aspect. I’m most interested in a HW’s perspective. Do you want your husband doing this? Are you insistent on this? And if this does happen what is YOUR appeal?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: Why do HW’s want their husbands clean bull’s cock?

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Dec 30, 2019 1:35 pm

MoreThanCurious11 wrote:
Mon Dec 30, 2019 12:51 pm
I read and hear so much about married women or women with a serious boyfriend who cuckold their mate with a bull and enjoy having their mates clean their bull’s cock after he has fucked her. As someone who is new ... and curious and exploring the cuck aspect ... this is something I’ve never done but could see being so caught up in the moment and passion that I would agree to do. I am not gay or bisexual but the thought repulses, scares and intrigues me all at once. The intrigue part comes from the fact that it is a taboo act but more because it is something SHE likes and wants. In other words it is not my desire but HER desire to see her husband submit to her bull.

My question - and it may have been asked before - is what is it that makes a HF want her husband suck her lovers cock? Does it give her power or control or is it that she craves how her seemingly otherwise viral and strong husband so giving to her pleasures. For me, if (or when) I ever do this it would be to share in her pleasure by cleaning her “love” off her bf’s cock (and same would be when I clean his cream pie). But I sense not all feel that way. When it comes to cleaning her cream pie that seems normal and less “submissive” because it is something I do after we make love. But to touch and suck and clean her lovers cock after he’s fucked her seems at least two steps more extreme.

I know every bull is different and some would not permit this but I don’t and can’t concern myself with that aspect. I’m most interested in a HW’s perspective. Do you want your husband doing this? Are you insistent on this? And if this does happen what is YOUR appeal?
I happen to play solo and hubby is not involved in play.
However if he was.....I would not want to see him performing clean up. Not a turn on at all for me.

Any man that wanted that to happen would not be a good match.
As far as the men are concerned - the two of you decide what you are looking for or want first then find someone who fits those requirements. If both of you are interested in you on clean up then look for a man who will accommodate that. He is there to fit into what you want not the other way around 😉

hasabrain2
Virgin

Unread post by hasabrain2 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 5:54 pm

This is really two questions:

1) Have you ever had a guy clean up?

2) If yes, did you initiate it? Did he? Did another man? More details the better. Do you enjoy it?

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:59 am

Hotwives:

My wife has been a hotwife for many years. Recently we met a great guy who she is really really hot for. Anyway he has indicated to me he wants me to be a true cuckold. For the first time the idea is appealing to me. My wife is a very open person and this Dom may be able to get her into this whole thing.

My wife, once she is interested in something, can really take the ball and run with it. M y question is, if she indeed grows to like to treat me like a cuckold in the bedroom, how does that effect how she sees me in everyday life? Will she able to separate out seeing me suck his cock, get verbally abused, get shut out of the bedroom sometimes, maybe even see me get fucked – all without losing respect for me and treating me different in real life?

What have been your experiences with this? How did your perception of your husband change?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:36 pm

ckathrill wrote:
Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:59 am
Hotwives:

My wife has been a hotwife for many years. Recently we met a great guy who she is really really hot for. Anyway he has indicated to me he wants me to be a true cuckold. For the first time the idea is appealing to me. My wife is a very open person and this Dom may be able to get her into this whole thing.

My wife, once she is interested in something, can really take the ball and run with it. M y question is, if she indeed grows to like to treat me like a cuckold in the bedroom, how does that effect how she sees me in everyday life? Will she able to separate out seeing me suck his cock, get verbally abused, get shut out of the bedroom sometimes, maybe even see me get fucked – all without losing respect for me and treating me different in real life?

What have been your experiences with this? How did your perception of your husband change?
You keep making a list of "cuck activities" that you believe that this other man would like to see included during play time
The point is, he can wish for whatever he wants but that doesn't mean he gets it.
You wife and you together set the ground rules and boundaries which he will have to follow.

Have you asked your wife what she would like to incorporate into play time? Have you asked your wife if there are specific cuck activities that turn her on? What about those things that will be off limit? This might give you a better idea of her reactions.

If you cross a boundary into something that is a turn off you might find that bleeding into you time together out if the bedroom. If you can make a clear separation between the two that is helpful. .

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:50 pm

juzhina0 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:01 am
I have just discussed it with my wife.
We know why its so arrousing for us but would like to check on perspective of others.

This one is for VHWs

Why do you enjoy bareback sex so much, takin loads and creapies from bulls?
Pretty broad assumption, mate :P

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Thu Jan 02, 2020 1:51 pm

lusting2bcucked wrote:
To all hotwives..
Thanks!
I still like fucking my husband, so while I think the crazy passion can slow down, the grass is greener where you water it. Put effort into your sex life and it won't die down.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:11 pm

juzhina0 wrote:
Sun Dec 29, 2019 12:01 am
I have just discussed it with my wife.
We know why its so arrousing for us but would like to check on perspective of others.

This one is for VHWs

Why do you enjoy bareback sex so much, takin loads and creapies from bulls?
I don't.
I always play safe, condoms are required or I do not play.

I also don't play with any man that refers to themselves as a bull (that is a personal preference).

We are all very different and we each make the choices that work best for us.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:49 am

A question for the ladies, (don't know if it's been asked before or not) -

What do you get out of the effects your sexual freedom has on your hubbies? Does it turn you ladies on knowing that your hubbies are home or elsewhere with aching balls and hard-ons thinking about your lovemaking with your FWB's? Do you enjoy causing that hot, lusty condition in your hubbies?

If a few of you ladies would please give us some insight as to what you think & feel about the effects you want to cause for your hubbies, we guys would surely appreciate it. Obviously, you're getting hot, steamy sexual fulfillment and satisfaction for yourselves, but most of you say you're in this together. Just wondering what you want your hubbies to "get" and experience from the LS.

Thank-you in advance, ladies !!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Sat Jan 04, 2020 4:41 pm

early-kink wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 8:49 am

What do you get out of the effects your sexual freedom has on your hubbies? Does it turn you ladies on knowing that your hubbies are home or elsewhere with aching balls and hard-ons thinking about your lovemaking with your FWB's? Do you enjoy causing that hot, lusty condition in your hubbies?

If a few of you ladies would please give us some insight as to what you think & feel about the effects you want to cause for your hubbies, we guys would surely appreciate it. Obviously, you're getting hot, steamy sexual fulfillment and satisfaction for yourselves, but most of you say you're in this together. Just wondering what you want your hubbies to "get" and experience from the LS.

Our relationship is open on both sides. I enjoy teasing my husband and denying him at times, or making him work for it- but ultimately, I want him to enjoy the same freedoms that I have. At this time he doesn't have any other partners, but he knows he is always welcome to hook up casually or to start dating, as long as he also follows our agreements.

In most cases, HW husbands don't want that freedom- in fact, they are the ones driving the lifestyle :P I'm pretty sure that in most cases the husbands are very much taking care of their own needs and making sure they get what they want. I worry much more that the wives' wants and needs are being subsumed in the husband's detailed fantasies.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:24 pm

early-kink wrote:

You kind of answered your own question. ;) :lol: Yes, it turns me on knowing my husband is thinking about me while I'm visiting another man. In fact, I often think about my husband thinking about me while I'm enjoying another dick.
I adore my husband and I love knowing he adores me and that he enjoys who I am. I know that I am who he wants and that he is who I want.
I do "enjoy causing that hot, lusty condition in" my husband. Most here know that I pretty much set the agenda for us. I play when I want, with whom I want. It's not that I ever run over my husband, I would never do that but, I have that freedom to play as I wish. But, that freedom would be no fun to have if it didn't also give my husband what he wants. This is about the both of us!
We don't do fantasy, I don't do fantasy. This is real life for us. Being a hotwife allows me to be that sexual creature that I want to be and that was inside of me. What does my husband "get and experience from the LS"? He gets what most men only ever dream of, Farmgirl! ;)

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:31 am

Thanks SSQ and Farmgirl !! Your guys are soooo lucky to be with you. I wish my wife could talk to you ladies.

No other ladies want to answer/contribute to my question 3 posts above here???

Jeff111
$2 Ho

Unread post by Jeff111 » Tue Jan 07, 2020 4:50 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 5:24 pm
early-kink wrote:

What do you get out of the effects your sexual freedom has...... Just wondering what you want your hubbies to "get" and experience from the LS.

You kind of answered your own question. ;) :lol: Yes, it turns me on knowing my husband is thinking about me while I'm visiting another man. In fact, I often think about my husband thinking about me while I'm enjoying another dick.
I adore my husband and I love knowing he adores me and that he enjoys who I am. I know that I am who he wants and that he is who I want.
I do "enjoy causing that hot, lusty condition in" my husband. Most here know that I pretty much set the agenda for us. I play when I want, with whom I want. It's not that I ever run over my husband, I would never do that but, I have that freedom to play as I wish. But, that freedom would be no fun to have if it didn't also give my husband what he wants. This is about the both of us!
We don't do fantasy, I don't do fantasy. This is real life for us. Being a hotwife allows me to be that sexual creature that I want to be and that was inside of me. What does my husband "get and experience from the LS"? He gets what most men only ever dream of, Farmgirl! ;)
That’s a great attitude Farmgirl, one that would give your hubby every confidence and pleasure in you!

That’s the difference between a ‘real HW’ who cares about their relationship and fake keyboard jockeys.