Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
armyguyot1
Site Admin

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:41 pm

Welcome to the forum rudemood999 .

bigg528
Prepubescent

Unread post by bigg528 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 11:28 am

My ex-wife and I had sex about 10 times in our last 5 years together. It was only after we broke up and she was fucking some young guy that I wanted her back. Now she is all I think about. I've even seen her having sex!

bigg528
Prepubescent

Unread post by bigg528 » Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:26 pm

look, I'm telling you, there is NOTHING hotter than seeing your wife ((or for me,ex) getting her whole body fucked.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:29 pm

bigg528 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:26 pm
look, I'm telling you, there is NOTHING hotter than seeing your wife ((or for me,ex) getting her whole body fucked.
I'm confused by this post, it doesn't ask a question or even answer a question that has been asked here.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

Liese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Liese » Sat Aug 24, 2019 9:19 am

Trixkat wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:29 pm
bigg528 wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:26 pm
I'm confused by this post, it doesn't ask a question or even answer a question that has been asked here.
Yeah, and why is a GUY telling us what is what, here in the "Ask a VHW" thread, anyway?
Somebody should be told
My libido hasn't been controlled

AspiringCouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by AspiringCouple » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:14 am

My wife (age 50) has become interested in dating other guys, after many years of discussing the idea, and after she experienced the pleasures of dildos much larger than me. But we are unsure how she should meet other men. Placing a personal on the internet (which I gather is the most popular way) is scary for her, and she's not into the club scene. Suggestions? Thanks very much in advance.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:15 am

Welcome to the forum AspiringCouple.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:21 am

AspiringCouple wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 5:14 am
My wife (age 50) has become interested in dating other guys, after many years of discussing the idea, and after she experienced the pleasures of dildos much larger than me. But we are unsure how she should meet other men. Placing a personal on the internet (which I gather is the most popular way) is scary for her, and she's not into the club scene. Suggestions? Thanks very much in advance.
I completely understand how intimidating it is thinking of putting up an ad or a profile online. I knew I would never be comfortable meeting someone in a bar or club so I pushed myself past the initial level of discomfort and fear and signed us up for a free couple profile on SLS (Swing lifestyle dot com). You can't contact anyone and no one can contact you with a free profile but it does allow you the opportunity to look around at profiles in your area to get an idea of who is out there.....see if there are men that she is interested in before deciding on a paid membership.
If you are uncomfortable you can always delete your profile but I can tell you that I started out with a free membership and now have a lifetime membership :mrgreen:
There are some fakes and flakes out there and some picture collectors too but as long as you are patient and screen well it is worth the effort.
I have one FWB that I met on SLS that I have been meeting for play dates every month since December.
I'm 54 and there is a wide age range if men available also - she will be surprised how many younger men will be making contact!

I personally would never just put up a personal ad - but that is me. I know some hotwives use them successfully.
Make sure to specify what you are looking for (short term/long term, MFM/solo play, etc)

Good luck and have fun!!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:32 am

rudemood999 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 4:00 am
Is picture taking always necessary?
No not at all, it is an individual decision.
I started out not allowing any pictures at all and then I started to allow some tasteful pictures in lingerie but I still wouldn't ever feel comfortable with video or fully nude pictures.
That is where my comfort level is.

There are some people that will say "you have to post nude pics on a profile" .....um yeah that's not true ;)
I get plenty of men looking without showing any skin in my public pics.
I tell men upfront that they can't take pictures or video. Once I know them better I might allow them some pictures but I don't want them thinking that in the beginning.

AspiringCouple
Prepubescent

Unread post by AspiringCouple » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:47 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:21 am
AspiringCouple wrote:
I completely understand how intimidating it is thinking of putting up an ad or a profile online. I knew I would never be comfortable meeting someone in a bar or club so I pushed myself past the initial level of discomfort and fear and signed us up for a free couple profile on SLS (Swing lifestyle dot com). You can't contact anyone and no one can contact you with a free profile but it does allow you the opportunity to look around at profiles in your area to get an idea of who is out there.....see if there are men that she is interested in before deciding on a paid membership.
If you are uncomfortable you can always delete your profile but I can tell you that I started out with a free membership and now have a lifetime membership :mrgreen:
There are some fakes and flakes out there and some picture collectors too but as long as you are patient and screen well it is worth the effort.
I have one FWB that I met on SLS that I have been meeting for play dates every month since December.
I'm 54 and there is a wide age range if men available also - she will be surprised how many younger men will be making contact!

I personally would never just put up a personal ad - but that is me. I know some hotwives use them successfully.
Make sure to specify what you are looking for (short term/long term, MFM/solo play, etc)

Good luck and have fun!!
Thanks very much for the thoughtful reply. It is helpful to hear from someone our age. Yes, SLS is a better idea rather than an personal ad. I liked this line (from the article in the Daily Beast "Cuckolding: The Sex Fetish For Intellectuals"): ""Seeking an intelligent man to be my wife's lover." We both feel that there has to be some connection first before intimacy, like a FWB.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:22 pm

AspiringCouple wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:47 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:21 am
AspiringCouple wrote:

Good luck and have fun!!
Thanks very much for the thoughtful reply. It is helpful to hear from someone our age. Yes, SLS is a better idea rather than an personal ad. I liked this line (from the article in the Daily Beast "Cuckolding: The Sex Fetish For Intellectuals"): ""Seeking an intelligent man to be my wife's lover." We both feel that there has to be some connection first before intimacy, like a FWB.
Ooooo I like that :up:
You could use that "seeking an intelligent man to be my wife's lover" as your tagline on the profile!
I agree with wanting a connection before playing. I spend a few weeks messaging (at a minimum) before the first meeting.

Fingerlakes
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fingerlakes » Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:41 pm

My Filipina wife loves getting stares from men. And loves telling me about them. She will just be at a fast food place for lunch wearing very conservative clothes but gets lots of stares. I'd love to share her in a straight mfm but she has said she'd never do that. However alk her fantasies are us having semi public sex. Outdoors..in a car..limo..boat..woods..front or backyard..balcony or deck etc. Her biggest fantasy is going to an X theater and us having sex. Also never wears panties so we can have sex anytime anywhere. So I'm hopeful but not sure if she is just too conservative to tell me what she wants or what. She is a traditional filipina which explain her views on sexuality but just like some thoughts from you on this

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:12 pm

Fingerlakes wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:41 pm
My Filipina wife loves getting stares from men. And loves telling me about them. She will just be at a fast food place for lunch wearing very conservative clothes but gets lots of stares. I'd love to share her in a straight mfm but she has said she'd never do that. However alk her fantasies are us having semi public sex. Outdoors..in a car..limo..boat..woods..front or backyard..balcony or deck etc. Her biggest fantasy is going to an X theater and us having sex. Also never wears panties so we can have sex anytime anywhere. So I'm hopeful but not sure if she is just too conservative to tell me what she wants or what. She is a traditional filipina which explain her views on sexuality but just like some thoughts from you on this
You shared that her fantasies include having sex in "an X theater" but then you state that she is just too conservative to tell you what she wants.
She did tell you .....but maybe it's that her fantasies don't line up with yours?
Having semi public sex or sex in an X theater is not what I would consider conservative. I personally would consider restricting sex only to the bedroom as more conservative.
It isn't necessary to wear revealing clothing to be sexy or to get the attention of men :)
Are you asking if she will ever want what you want? That is impossible to predict as each woman is different. I would have said absolutely no myself just a few years ago.

Fingerlakes
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fingerlakes » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:50 am

She wanted to make a bucket list of places for us to have sex. Her n I came up with about 60 places. So yes we are both on the same page in that regard. The Asian mindset is way different than western women. She has told me many times when we first met that she is very eager to learn about new things when it comes to sex. Understand that she like others from her culture have never had a anyone go down on them before. Absolutely nothing goes in their vagina except a man. No vibrators toys or even tampons. In fact toys are her biggest no no. Mention a vibrator and She almost panics. She would never consider using a store bought pad for her periods. Won't use a washing machine or dryer either. Interesting side note...i told her about a dream I had where we were in an ABS theater and mentioned a guy was watching us having sex and getting himself off and she about melted she came so hard n got really excited asking me what else hapoened. I said what if he wanted to join us n she said oh no she doesn't like but it's only normal for men to need to release bcuz if they don't it's very unhealthy for them. Men need lots of sex to be healthy. Also was saying that mens sperm is very healthy for a woman to swallow and it's really good on a woman's skin as well. It softens their skin. So you see what I mean about cultural conservative? She would never shake a man's hand or let anyone hug her. It's not done in the Philippines. Even talking to a man not in her family is done with certain protocals. Flirting isn't done there. But....in the sack so to speak or with their husband they become very willing. It's their job to take care of their husband. They follow their man's lead in most ways. God forbid if you try to cook or clean or try to do laundry. They know how to use machetes n knives. Don't cross any male female boundaries.

Fingerlakes
Prepubescent

Unread post by Fingerlakes » Fri Aug 30, 2019 5:50 am

She wanted to make a bucket list of places for us to have sex. Her n I came up with about 60 places. So yes we are both on the same page in that regard. The Asian mindset is way different than western women. She has told me many times when we first met that she is very eager to learn about new things when it comes to sex. Understand that she like others from her culture have never had a anyone go down on them before. Absolutely nothing goes in their vagina except a man. No vibrators toys or even tampons. In fact toys are her biggest no no. Mention a vibrator and She almost panics. She would never consider using a store bought pad for her periods. Won't use a washing machine or dryer either. Interesting side note...i told her about a dream I had where we were in an ABS theater and mentioned a guy was watching us having sex and getting himself off and she about melted she came so hard n got really excited asking me what else hapoened. I said what if he wanted to join us n she said oh no she doesn't like but it's only normal for men to need to release bcuz if they don't it's very unhealthy for them. Men need lots of sex to be healthy. Also was saying that mens sperm is very healthy for a woman to swallow and it's really good on a woman's skin as well. It softens their skin. So you see what I mean about cultural conservative? She would never shake a man's hand or let anyone hug her. It's not done in the Philippines. Even talking to a man not in her family is done with certain protocals. Flirting isn't done there. But....in the sack so to speak or with their husband they become very willing. It's their job to take care of their husband. They follow their man's lead in most ways. God forbid if you try to cook or clean or try to do laundry. They know how to use machetes n knives. Don't cross any male female boundaries.

Adawil2
Virgin

Unread post by Adawil2 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:31 am

I’ve talked with men that want to have sex with my wife and have a master sub fwb I’m in her hard to even share info

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:20 am

Welcome to the forum Adawil2.

Mkliny442015
Player

Unread post by Mkliny442015 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 4:39 pm

I have a question. My wife has agreed to have one night stands , she hasn’t done it yet but has come close. She gets turned on by the seduction process and making the guy work to make her cum and satisfy her. Without going into extensive detail of our story my question is more direct. She wants things to happen organically, for instance if she is out at a bar and starts talking to a guy and she is attracted to him and the flirting progresses she wants to have one night stands. She is looking forward to me reclaiming her when she gets home that night . I am anxiously anticipating her first time so I am wondering from a HW perspective what type of change can I expect In Her after it Happens and what should I expect when she comes home after the first time freshly fucked?

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:23 am

I understand that if you are a hotwife and take the time to answer a question in this thread then you like the lifestyle quite a lot on average. That is the context for this question; despite enjoying the lifestyle, do you ever get a twinge of longing for your husband to want to have you all to himself again?

I do not mean you want to end being a hotwife.... I am asking if, deep down, sometimes you wish your husband would occassionally get so... possesive or jealous I guess.... that he would want to have you all to himself and not so willingly share you with another man. I think some women like that about their husband and I am curious if that ember burns at times for hotwives too.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Sun Sep 01, 2019 9:42 am

trdd wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:23 am
I understand that if you are a hotwife and take the time to answer a question in this thread then you like the lifestyle quite a lot on average. That is the context for this question; despite enjoying the lifestyle, do you ever get a twinge of longing for your husband to want to have you all to himself again?

I do not mean you want to end being a hotwife.... I am asking if, deep down, sometimes you wish your husband would occassionally get so... possesive or jealous I guess.... that he would want to have you all to himself and not so willingly share you with another man. I think some women like that about their husband and I am curious if that ember burns at times for hotwives too.
that would be quite a thrill for me. I get rather turned on when a partner gets territorial and possessive over me. hubs happily shares me, and I've been with my boyfriend for around 18 months now. my boyfriend, B, is really good at indulging my desire to be "claimed". if ever I mention other potential partners, we joke that he "pees in a circle around me" to ward off other predators. in reality, he just reasserts that he finds me insanely desirable.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:04 am

Adawil2 wrote:
Sat Aug 31, 2019 5:31 am
I’ve talked with men that want to have sex with my wife and have a master sub fwb I’m in her hard to even share info
Did you have a question that you wanted to ask?
I'm not sure how to respond at this point :???:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Sep 02, 2019 8:00 am

trdd wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:23 am

That would be a no for me, I don't want my husband to be possessive or jealous. I like being with other men and I want him to love it. I can only speak for myself, though I do believe there are other wives like me.
I am a sexual creature, I have a desire to go out and fuck other men and I have a need to come home to my number 1. I want his love and support, he is the love of my life, my strength, my best friend. My adventures are something I love to share with him.
As a sexual creature I have a strong desire to be with other men, and I love to conquer other men so to speak. Part of it is a power thing, I like the rush of using my sexual powers.
Building longterm friendships with my men is also very important to me, I want that connection, a deeper friendship. It does cross over to a love but, not "the love".
If my husband was insecure, possessive, or jealous I couldn't get the full enjoyment I want.

KennyWintersFromFET
Prepubescent

Unread post by KennyWintersFromFET » Sat Sep 07, 2019 3:20 pm

Anyone here in NY?

MS_2019
Virgin

Unread post by MS_2019 » Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:48 am

Greetings to all the beautiful, confident and powerful Hotwives. There's a few questions I have that could of course only be answered by hotwives themselves. These questions may or may not have been asked earlier in the thread so please don't be mad at me for raising them again.

Let's get into it. This is one concerning creampie clean-up (for those of you who engage in this). It was never something I even thought I'd do until I was doing it for my GF. We spoke about it afterwards that it was one of our most intimate acts ever. She hasn't been able to explain (she only said it makes her feel more loved and loves me more for it) it so I thought maybe I could get perspective from the hotwives here who can give me some idea of how you feel about it. What does it mean to you when he eats your creampie?

The next question concerns her behavior. Ever since diving into this lifestyle (which I can still say we are new to it), her self confidence has sky-rocketed and she's embraced herself more, it feels almost like she's become more possessive of me. I've picked up on subtle cues when we're at a social gathering and I'm conversing with female friends she'd be a bit off with me. I've brought it up and she says I'm imagining things but I'm a very perceptive and observant person so I know I'm not imagining things. Have any of you possibly experienced this at some point or another? If yes, could you explain maybe as to why you felt more protective/possessive over your significant other.

Being in this sort of lifestyle has major advantages but its certainly not easy especially in the beginning. But as a hotwife, having the freedom to bed who you want and having a solid stable relationship gives you a lot of power. My GF has never really been dominant but I see that the common thing in many hotwife/hot GF relationships is embracing that power and becoming dominant. I am not complaining at all I love that my GF is embracing her inner dom. But what about the lifestyle has brought that side out of you? What is it like to have that kind of power? I imagine its thrilling. At this point I see myself being in a FLR and I have no experience in it but I am very curious about it. For those in a FLR what are the key factors of living in that sort of arrangement?

Last question. Of course being in this lifestyle there's many changes (mostly for the better I hope), you start seeing yourself in a new light. With that, of course I imagine you'd see your SO/husband in a different light too. Would love to hear from you when you say you look at your husband differently now, what does that mean to you? How do you see him differently.

Thanking you for taking the time to read and get back to me on this. If I've been a bit vague with my questions let me know and I'll try to be more elaborative.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:02 am

My hotwife is straight and says she has no desire to interact sexually with another woman, but I think that she secretly has a certain curiosity about it. Have any hotwives entered the lifestyle with my wife's attitude and eventually participated in a relationship with a woman or three way with another woman and of course man. If so, could you elaborate? I might add that she is increasingly encouraging me to be with another woman, something she would never have done a few years ago.