Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Re: Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:01 am

just4ourtime wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:35 pm
My question is ... is it normal that I enjoy doing this? And do hotwifes enjoy having thier husbands sucking their pussy after another man just fucked her and emptied all of his cum inside of her? Or am I out here by myself on this topic?
Hi, youre definitely not by yourself & it's VERY NORMAL that a cuckold oriented husband likes, & even craves, that! Mine wont let me be until his face is buried in my pussy kissing licking & sucking me clean, and truthfully it turns me on so much that the man who loves me wants me like that, that he gives me a more intense orgasm than I have from the actual sex with my other man. Dont worry about it, just enjoy it!

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:26 am

Husbandsfantasy1990 wrote:
Thu Oct 10, 2019 12:00 pm
My first time posting, i hope i am doing this correctly... my question, as a new hotwife, is there away to avoid friendship and still have sexual attraction to someone? Th
Niso is one of our biggest hangups with this... my husband wants me to ideally have sex and thats it, but i have to develop a sense of trust with the person before i can open my self up, literally. I want to please him and follow his rules, but is there a way for me to get around this, mentally?
Ditto the other answer to your post. For me i have no hard rules about that, & it really depends on the man, the situation & how me & hubby are feeling about him (some of my encounters had no hubby involvement other than me telling him after). Most us girls have had one-nighters before becoming a hotwife (although I was a virgin when I married), so I imagine what would I need if I was going to date him (but only for sex).. obviously I have to be super attracted to him, no red flags, & he has to put me in that relaxed comfy-horny place. That feeling is different for each guy & situation. It can take a month, a week, or just an evening.

Once I met a guy in line at the DMV. We talked for 3 hours & by the end of it he had me laughing & so relaxed i felt like we were old friends. I was leaving first so he gave me the keys to his car & said wait for me in the back seat. I did. We talked more but this time about sex & our situation. We made out & he felt me up. I sucked him off & told him lets meet again if he wants more. He turned into a "regular" till he got married.

So, it depends :)

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:15 pm

mrs_hotwifecplsa - Thank-you for responding! If I may ask - how long have you been a hotwife? Would you recommend to other wives to try being a hotwife? As hotwife women say, it's the best of all worlds. Would you agree with that assessment?

IndianLoverboy
Virgin

Unread post by IndianLoverboy » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:34 pm

Dear Hotwives,

What are the chances that a single guy like me can get in touch and be together with the hotwife/couple on this site? If its 0 can you suggest how to look out for?, where to go? and what to do?

I'm inexperienced and very very new to this lifestyle so was hoping I'd be able to find couples here with whom I could start it off with and build a steady long term bond until the couple decide to move on.

I live in India, if it helps and please do not frown upon me for my honesty, I just figured I like this lifestyle based on several reasons and one being watched by the partner of the woman while defiling her seems to be a turn on for me.

mrs_hotwifecplsa
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_hotwifecplsa » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:30 pm

early-kink wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 2:15 pm
mrs_hotwifecplsa - Thank-you for responding! If I may ask - how long have you been a hotwife? Would you recommend to other wives to try being a hotwife? As hotwife women say, it's the best of all worlds. Would you agree with that assessment?
12 years, with a couple of years of buildup & teasing before that. Yes i recomnend it, but both parties must be on board. If the wife isnt open to trying then it wont happen.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:32 am

Thank-you again, mrs_hotwifecplsa !!!

I have a question for the women. Some on OHW talk about menopause & it's effects on libido. Even if a woman's drive is lowered, couldn't she, if her guy(s) stimulated her slowly and long enough, still have satisfying orgasms and enjoy the "woohoo pizzazz" and bonding??? Even if intercourse was too uncomfortable (even with lots of lube) why couldn't her guy(S) please her orally or with vibrators???

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:58 am

early-kink wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:32 am
I have a question for the women. Some on OHW talk about menopause & it's effects on libido. Even if a woman's drive is lowered, couldn't she, if her guy(s) stimulated her slowly and long enough, still have satisfying orgasms and enjoy the "woohoo pizzazz" and bonding??? Even if intercourse was too uncomfortable (even with lots of lube) why couldn't her guy(S) please her orally or with vibrators???

A large part of the problem isn't as much with the body as with the mind. As the hormones and chemicals change, they affect the body and the mind. If we're not in the right mindset because our chemical balance is off then we won't desire it.
Anxiety is one of the biggest killers of arousal and desire of sex.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:43 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 8:58 am
early-kink wrote:
Wed Oct 23, 2019 4:32 am

A large part of the problem isn't as much with the body as with the mind. As the hormones and chemicals change, they affect the body and the mind. If we're not in the right mindset because our chemical balance is off then we won't desire it.
Anxiety is one of the biggest killers of arousal and desire of sex.
Well said farmgirl. I hadn't considered that the lack of libido of my wife post-menopause could also be affecting the mind. It makes total sense but I didn't think of that dimension.

Any advice on how to improve the mindset when the hormones aren't there? I've tried everything in my tool chest and occasionally am able to get her a little fired up and an orgasm but it doesn't last long until she's out of horniness and it's rare I get here there. It doesn't seem anything I do affects it. It's like occasionally (well rarely) the switch clicks and she gets randy but it doesn't last. After she orgasms she's just ready for me to finish and if I try to keep her on edge it just disappears then she can't orgasm. Premenopause she'd orgasm countless times and eventually I'd have to tap out because I couldn't hold back anymore. Now I don't even get off half the time because it's so short lived so I read your stories and self service (hahahahaha).

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:13 am

Thanks, Farmgirl !

I guess I'm asking the same question, but with a qualifier of sorts. If any woman isn't necessarily "horny" at a given moment, couldn't she still get turned on by slow, various (oral, vibrator, fingers combo) means to still be able to have an orgasm? I'm not always horny, but if my wife starts to stimulate me by contact, blood starts to flow. I realize men & women are different in their "start-up" times and levels, but that's why I'm asking for more clarification on the possibilities for women to still enjoy "the tingles."

Thanks in advance for any & all insights!! A good day to all.

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:20 am

early-kink wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 5:13 am
Thanks, Farmgirl !

I guess I'm asking the same question, but with a qualifier of sorts. If any woman isn't necessarily "horny" at a given moment, couldn't she still get turned on by slow, various (oral, vibrator, fingers combo) means to still be able to have an orgasm? I'm not always horny, but if my wife starts to stimulate me by contact, blood starts to flow. I realize men & women are different in their "start-up" times and levels, but that's why I'm asking for more clarification on the possibilities for women to still enjoy "the tingles."

Thanks in advance for any & all insights!! A good day to all.
that just sounds like a violation of one partner's saying "I'm not in the mood" and yes, that goes both ways. if one partner isn't in the mood, then that should be respected.
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:05 am

Trixkat and other ladies - ^^^^ No, not if they absolutely didn't WANT to play! Marriage counselors tell couples that even if you're not in the mood and "horny" right at that time, to "just do it." Counselors say couples who aren't getting any, or seem to never be in the mood, should just get into it, and once stimulation begins, the mood kicks in. Most often then, satisfying lovemaking can happen.

This is under the assumption that either partner WANTS to have sex, but for whatever reason - physical, psychological, or mental - the mood doesn't strike or kick in on it's own. My original question was in reference to a woman after menopause hits her. That is the context of the question. Think of a match ……….. if it just lays there with no activity - it doesn't light & burn. But if you rub it against a surface, it ignites and burns.

I'm thinking of it this way. If menopause hits and she doesn't have the drive she did before, but she would love to still enjoy sexual pleasure, but she isn't immediately "horny" on her own from hormones, can she still have her "fire lit" by oral, manual, or vibrators stimulating her clit & g-spots? Can she still have orgasms, or do all nerve endings die down there and it's completely useless to even try?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:17 am

Sex starts in my mind. It's not about nerve endings "down there".
I was one of those that my sex drive increased with menopause so, my experience is different from what some others have. Some of it maybe luck, heredity, and then there is finding a Good doctor if needed.

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Fri Oct 25, 2019 6:13 am

I'll try to clarify my question further. If after menopause hits a woman, and her drive goes down - even to zero - can she still have satisfying orgasms if she would like her man to stimulate & pleasure her? ( to try a shot at giving her pleasure and orgasms.) That's why I asked about "nerve endings!"

Essentially, is she capable of feeling sexual pleasure & having orgasms even if her "drive" isn't urging her for sexual pleasure?

early-kink
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by early-kink » Fri Nov 01, 2019 8:05 am

^^^^ I guess my question doesn't apply to any of the ladies on here, given the time span with no replies!! All of you obviously still have the "urge", (and that's GREAT!!!) so maybe I asked a question that honestly can't be answered by the women on here. My question was asked along this line: if your back doesn't itch, but someone starts to give you a backscratching, does it feel good - and are you glad they started scratching?? (Even if you felt no desire for a backscratch in the first place). I was only curious.

just4ourtime
Prepubescent

Unread post by just4ourtime » Fri Nov 01, 2019 12:11 pm

mrs_hotwifecplsa wrote:
Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:01 am
just4ourtime wrote:
Tue Oct 15, 2019 5:35 pm
My question is ... is it normal that I enjoy doing this? And do hotwifes enjoy having thier husbands sucking their pussy after another man just fucked her and emptied all of his cum inside of her? Or am I out here by myself on this topic?
Hi, youre definitely not by yourself & it's VERY NORMAL that a cuckold oriented husband likes, & even craves, that! Mine wont let me be until his face is buried in my pussy kissing licking & sucking me clean, and truthfully it turns me on so much that the man who loves me wants me like that, that he gives me a more intense orgasm than I have from the actual sex with my other man. Dont worry about it, just enjoy it!
Hi! Just wanted to Thank you! for replying to my question, and for being so honest about it with me! I really enjoy the musty sex scented smell of my wife after she just had sex with her lover! But I absolutely Love! the taste of her sexual fluids mixed with her lovers cum! I sincerely hope you and your husband will continue enjoying a very long wonderful life of sharing you with other sexy men! If all husbands would become sexually liberated and open-minded toward sharing their wives with other sexy men! who are well endowed! then Ohhh! my! ... the wives will enjoy a Beautiful! sex life with thier LOvers! and the Husbands will get so extremely turned on! knowing that thier sweet! loving! wife is being sexually pleased by another man! And its even Absolutely the greatest turn on if he gets to Watch! What a tremendous turn on it is! Thanks again! and I wish the best for you and your husband! just4ourtime.

SexyWifeLisaHubbyACE
Virgin

Unread post by SexyWifeLisaHubbyACE » Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:04 am

My Question to All Hotwives who will give me their input, & advice. I really appreciate it too.

My SexyWife really like my idea of making the MFM Into a Sensual Cuckold MFM Threesome. She also mad a few changes went from No Kissing to short light kisses/kissing to show appreciation, and from the beginning only allowing new guy doggy style but now she doesn't want new guy where he is in missionary or on top and any position where SexyWife and new guy are constantly face to face (if that makes sense)
Are these reasonable?
My SexyWife wants Caucasian males size no smaller than 5" but from 5"-7" under 7½" for sure but not BBC Bulls.
For always measured 5½"-6" we been together for 4½ years now after one year together I lost some length and I went from having my dick being right at 5" most of the time sometimes it got to 5¼".
Now since I been aware of this lately within these last 5 months my measurements (cm) been 12.3 cm's long 4⅞" however low as 10.8 cm which is 4¼"
if I'm packing around 4½" and new guy happens to be 7" or 7½". Basically 2½"-3" longer and an inch thicker if SexyWife was to fuck White Bull 2-3 times weekly for a period of time like 4-5 months will she noticed difference between me and new guy or will her pussy not be as tight as before? Or won't make any difference go back To same tightness?

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:37 am

Pussies go back to normal size. BUT..that does not mean that she will be satisfied with you again? Big cock can have a powerful effect on women. I believe that most women would greatly prefer 6 or 7 inches over what you are packing.

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:38 am

sorry i was not supposed to answer

Trixkat
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Trixkat » Thu Nov 07, 2019 5:56 pm

ckathrill wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 11:38 am
sorry i was not supposed to answer
well, the title of this thread is "Ask a Hotwife Thread, to be answered by VHWs only!" so......
I can't keep quiet....a one woman riot ~~ Milck

Myhotwife76
Trainable

Unread post by Myhotwife76 » Tue Nov 12, 2019 5:51 pm

since my wife has started going solo with her bull she comes back with NRE which is a nice turn on for me. My question when she comes back she will be quiet an ill ask whats wrong an she will say sorry im just confused. I dont know what she could be confused about. I am not upset about this just cant figure it out. She says she cant explain it. But she always, after a few days gets out of her daze an confusion. So what possibly could she be confused about? If maybe you hotwifes could give me a guess. Maybe you have gone through this confusion. Thanks.

dirtylavanya
Experienced

Unread post by dirtylavanya » Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:59 pm

How do hotwives get into bi/couples play? Did the situation just popped up or you were naturally bicurious and took initiative to find another woman?

My wife just turned into a hotwife last week. She was invited for drinks at a "friends" place. Her bull took her there assuring her to not freak out. She WAS freaked out before going as she thought there would be people openly having group sex or something. She told me the house owners had a spacious living space and it was indeed a sort of group sex thing. She and her bull excused before the fire works started but she was there to see a couple of woman openly kissing each other and making out. My wife was never into that stuff. She told me it was hot to watch but she didn't feel a need to kiss although one of them was signaling her to join.

I think her bull was testing waters. They went back to his place and spent the night.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Nov 21, 2019 2:42 pm

dirtylavanya wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 12:59 pm
How do hotwives get into bi/couples play? Did the situation just popped up or you were naturally bicurious and took initiative to find another woman?

My wife just turned into a hotwife last week. She was invited for drinks at a "friends" place. Her bull took her there assuring her to not freak out. She WAS freaked out before going as she thought there would be people openly having group sex or something. She told me the house owners had a spacious living space and it was indeed a sort of group sex thing. She and her bull excused before the fire works started but she was there to see a couple of woman openly kissing each other and making out. My wife was never into that stuff. She told me it was hot to watch but she didn't feel a need to kiss although one of them was signaling her to join.

I think her bull was testing waters. They went back to his place and spent the night.
I have to say I would be pissed off if a man put me into a situation where I wasn't comfortable or that we had not discussed ahead of time. Talking about limits is necessary and very important. It is never appropriate to put someone into a situation where you are "testing" them.
If a man said I want to take you somewhere but I don't want you to freak out I would immediately put the breaks on and find out what he was going to try surprising me with.

She has only been a hotwife a week and he us taking her to a party? What are his expectations? Does he think that he can share her with his friends? Is he going to attempt to "persuade" her to do things that she might not be ready for?
This is her journey and he is just along for the ride. He should not be calling the shots. I am seeing huge red flags just from what you wrote here.

I am not sure why you are asking about bi play? You wife stated that it isn't something that she was ever into. She said that it might be hot to watch but she didn't feel the need to kiss them.

It is up to your wife to decide if she is interested in anything else other than what she has already done. Then she needs to talk it over with you. If she wants this other man to be involved then she can approach him. It is not his place to set up anything unless she has stated she is interested, the two of you agreed on it and he is given the go ahead.

He is not in charge.

dirtylavanya
Experienced

Unread post by dirtylavanya » Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:08 pm

I am not trying to get my wife into anything. I am just curious how someone gets into playing with other women. He told my wife before taking there that these people have open sex in the living room. Also my wife knows all of them from a professional Meetup. She wasn't uncomfortable with anything. They left when my wife didn't want to watch or participate.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:23 pm

dirtylavanya wrote:
Thu Nov 21, 2019 5:08 pm
I am not trying to get my wife into anything. I am just curious how someone gets into playing with other women. He told my wife before taking there that these people have open sex in the living room. Also my wife knows all of them from a professional Meetup. She wasn't uncomfortable with anything. They left when my wife didn't want to watch or participate.
I didn't say you were trying to get your wife into anything. You stated that you thought "her bull" was testing the waters.

If a woman is turned on by other women or the thought of playing with other women then she will seek them out or put herself in a position where something could happen naturally. It really is that simple.

BallSpanking
OHW Addict

Unread post by BallSpanking » Thu Nov 21, 2019 6:38 pm

I am glad to hear he was respectful of your wife's preferences, and left without watching or participating. But in that they already fucked once before, did she go to his house? Or the car, again? Or was the whole date a total bust?
Schwiiiiing ... Thud! (Projectile erection becomes vicious uppercut KO!)