How Many Creampies in One Day?

For hotwives and the men who adore them.

What is the largerst number of men you have had cum inside you in one day?

only 1
9%
34%
27%
11%
5%
4%
7-15
6%
16 or more
3%

Total votes: 658

HWBarb4Fun
Experienced

Re: How Many Creampies in One Day?

Unread post by HWBarb4Fun » Tue Feb 19, 2019 8:03 am

#1, I've learned that men enjoy cream-pies, but I've never understood it and learned to just go-with-it

#2 the first one I " somewhat unknowingly" gave, I had a date with a guy on a Friday night, after dinner we went to his condo and had sex 3~4 times. I woke Saturday morning (un showered) and headed home. My cell phone rang, and it was another guy friend who asked me to stop by. There was never anything sexual with him, so I said yes and headed his way. When I arrived at his home he opened his door, kissed me which was a nice surprised and carried me to his bedroom and undressed me. It all happened so fast and I was so taken back I didn't have time to let him know the "timing may not be good" referring to the fact I had just spent the night with another guy and didn't clean-up after we had sex, and as luck would have it, the first thing he did was to go down on me. I was so afraid he would come up and say "what-the-hell"! But he seemed to really enjoy himself which relaxed me and we had sex after that and it was amazing spontaneous sex that I have always enjoyed.

After telling my husband about this, he explained that most men LOVE a cream-pie, but for all he thought (referring to the last guy I just had sex with) he could have simply thought I was just a hot-horny woman. Who knows. Men will me men, right? Who am I to make the rules?

McRex
Trainable

Unread post by McRex » Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:42 am

My beloved wife had a maximum of two men in one day, one in the morning, the other in the evening (me). Both left their cum in her. Besides, she was so exhausted after the first meeting that she asked me to finish as soon as possible. I don't think she could ever do it with three in a day, but who knows.

hotfreaks
Player

Unread post by hotfreaks » Wed Feb 20, 2019 6:01 am

The most men my wife has had cum inside her in a day was 3. It was when I first started seeing her. She was with her ex bf at the time. He fucked her and came inside her. Later that day she was with me and I shared her with another guy....he ended up filling her and then me after that.

Many times after that she has taken another guys load and mine multiple times in a day. The most being about 6 between the 2 of us
Married to HotfreaksHotwife.

robandkate
Virgin

Unread post by robandkate » Wed Feb 20, 2019 7:48 am

My wife has had multiple cream pies many times but two situations stand out.

I watched her as she spent six hours letting five black guys take turns fucking her. Being a pervert husband, I kept track of how many times they came. They came 13 times; one came on her tits, two came in her mouth, and they came ten times in her pussy. That was in six hours.

Another situation is when we have attended black&white parties...three or our couples and 10 to 20 black guys. My wife typically has sex with 7 or 8 of the guys in an evening at those parties, and they all get to fuck the wives bare.
Feel free to email me at robandkate@hotmail.com

Cdncuck
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Cdncuck » Wed Feb 20, 2019 8:18 am

Wife does gang bangs. She has often had 6 to 8 pies pumped into her in a night.

myeasywife
Virgin

Unread post by myeasywife » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:56 pm

My wife got fucked baeback by 4 other men in a 16 hour period and none of them were me. The first 3 were unplanned but welcomed. The first was a neighbor friend that snuck over and fucked her after his wife and I left for work. The second was an old boyfriend in his car after running into each other at a diner. The third was a co-worker in his backseat during evening break. (She's a second shift factory worker). The forth was planned. A bar pickup that we tried to do at least once a week and I get to watch as a stranger fucks her.

geoffrya
Experienced

Unread post by geoffrya » Wed Feb 20, 2019 2:27 pm

my wife went to a stag party with kevin her bf in blackpool
17 men on first night 11 on thee Saturday night she says all had her at least twice
kevin also twice both nights

stevens4fun
Player

Unread post by stevens4fun » Fri Feb 22, 2019 8:19 am

One added comment: my wife told me once that while she's had a few situations where men might have cum inside her and she didn't know about it (due to too much drinking at a couple of parties) she had one day in particular where she set out to enjoy as many men as possible. She knew them all, but none of them knew about the others. Four were inside her, three of them came inside her. The third in the sequence used a condom (he was a local politician and didn't want any accidents or scandals). All three of them took her in her home.

She's always beamed when telling me about this, it's a subject of much fun and amusement between us and a point of great pride for her! We enjoy talking about it and chuckling while doing so. I usually encouraged her to go for it again now that she has a husband! :-)))))

Sharedherlots
Player

Unread post by Sharedherlots » Fri Mar 01, 2019 1:19 am

When my wife and I were dating and she had many fuck buddies and random tinder hook ups and sugar daddy’s, she had an epic day and an even more epic week. She fucked over a dozen different guys in one week, but on her best day she took 8 cream pies by 5 different guys, myself included. She had morning sex with a guy she spent the night with, followed by a guy she fucked on his lunch break. She then went on a date with a guy who she fucked in his Tahoe before coming home to me. While in bed with me she got drunk dialed by a guy and she went to his house and fucked him before finally coming back home to me and I quickly unloaded inside of her. Everyone came inside of her. She felt absolutely amazing. Her pussy was so open and wet it was indescribable how good she felt.

swoh3871
Prepubescent

Unread post by swoh3871 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:46 pm

I met with a couple and I came in Peggy three times. Her husband twice while I was there. I remember her pussy leaking cum. It was very wet and very sloppy and a lot of fun. It was a turn on with his cum and mine mixing together.

alloverit
Experienced

Unread post by alloverit » Fri May 17, 2019 9:31 am

I have always wondered, how many average size loads, whatever that is, does it take to fill a woman to the point of "overflowing". I suppose the questions are really, what is the avg volume of both ejaculate, and vaginal/uterine capacity.

I would think it would be super uncomfortable for a woman to have sex with 12-18-24 men but if all they were doing was ejaculating and moving on. What is reasonable number?

On a side note, what position would likely retain the greatest volume?

Asking for a friend.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Fri May 17, 2019 10:31 am

There's a lot of Japanese vids on multiple creampies and variations. By CP I mean they cum in the cunt, not around it. There are those where the cum goes all over her then she pushes it in but that's different.
For CP I've seen about 12-15 with little apparent leakage. I did see Maria Ozawa, one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen, take 37 bare one after the other, without looking all that messy.
One though, was a pretty young woman who very enthusiastically took 100 loads over the course of about 2.5 hrs. She was as excited to get fucked and get cummed in at the end, as at the beginning. But to topic, she was leaking and quite full at times, but it never got the the extreme mess that some multiples exhibit.

By variations, well here's one; two young women, one on her back with her upper body supported so she could see. Legs spread, a tube into her cunt, and a funnel. the other girl held the funnel. Guys would jerk and cum, or piss, into the funnel. she took a lot of fluid that way up inside her.
THen of course, a smaller tube was put into the larger one so she could suck the mixture into her mouth. Which she shared with her friend.
Yep, a different culture.

lovesex95608
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovesex95608 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:14 am

So it’s been awhile since I posted but I am still a nasty nympho cumslut.

I attend a beauty college here and it’s about two miles away. I usually get a ride or Lyft, but sometimes I walk. Yesterday (Weds) I walked. I fucked a couple guys the night before and then woke up and showered. I fucked my roommate’s younger brother after my shower - he’s staying with us for a couple of weeks. He saw me coming out of the bathroom in a towel and I literally watched his dick get hard through his shorts. He didn’t know what was happening when I said “Oooh nice” and grabbed ahold of it. I dropped to my knees and swallowed him whole right in the hallway. He was moaning when I stood up, grabbed him by the hand and led him to my room. Fucked the shit out of that kid and got a fresh load in my pussy to start the day. It really is the best.

Anyway, I walk by several rows of Apartments and townhouses on the way to school and sometimes get catcalled. I did yesterday, by a big black daddy who said “Look at that fine white ass. Lemme know when you need some chocolate.” I usually don’t respond, but this time I did. “I’m always hungry for chocolate.” He invited me to come up and he was fucking massive! 9+ and must have cum a gallon inside my quivering snatch. I sucked him clean, got his number and pulled up my panties and my shorts and left. The next building over, I got catcalled again - by two white guys - and I fucked them both. Bareback. Cum in my pussy. Cum in my mouth. Then I went to school. At lunch, I got a call from an older guy who likes to pretend I’m his slutty stepdaughter. Met him for lunch and asked him to fuck Me in the ass because my pussy was so sore. Went back to school, feeling wet and used everywhere. And horny. After school - it’s about 3 now - I headed home, intending to stop at both apartments on the way. But before that, I cut through a different complex across the street. Ran into a guy who was at one of my spontaneous gangbangs and went in to fuck him. After he came in my mouth, he asked if I still liked to gangbang because he had three friends who could come over. And so they did. I told them I wanted all their loads in my cunt, but one at a time, not in a group. A couple of them came back for seconds. One came in my ass and the other came in my mouth. When I left, I could feel their loads leaking out and soaking my panties and my shorts. By the time I got to my first friend’s apartment I could feel the sticky wonderful wet cum on my inner thighs. I fucked the two white boys again and smoked a Bowl with them - and pot makes me hella horny. I went to my black daddy’s and he said “back for more?”. I told him i wanted him to eat me and clean me out and he did - magnificently - and then fucked me so hard that I thought my snatch would be permanently gaped. I thought I would just head home after that. But on the last block I walked by a bar and a liquor store. There were a couple guys I know hanging out smoking a cigarette. One of them said we should get together again soon, and I said “OK. How about now?” So they took me to their place around the corner and did me repeatedly. Spit roast, tons of cum and then a ride home. And when I got there - it’s like 4 in the afternoon now - I caught my roomies brother in my room, sniffing my dirty panties. He was embarrassed but I told him not to be. He told me that he loved the smell and I asked if he knew where it came from and why sex smelled so good? He said no and acted embarrassed but I could see his cock growing. I was so fucking loose and stretched, but I wanted it again. I rode his face and told him about my day while He eagerly ate all that cum out of my pussy before leaving a deposit of his own.

And I had a date at 7 and another at 10.

pixwellguy
$2 Ho

Unread post by pixwellguy » Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:48 am

lovesex95608 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:14 am
So it’s been awhile since I posted but I am still a nasty nympho cumslut. ,,,,,,,,,,,
Glad you're back! You are my kind of nasty little cumslut! I'd love to clean all those loads out of you and off you..hope you never change!

How old was the younger brother?

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:05 am

lovesex95608 wrote:
So it’s been awhile since I posted but I am still a nasty nympho cumslut.

I attend a beauty college here and it’s about two miles away. I usually get a ride or Lyft, but sometimes I walk. Yesterday (Weds) I walked. I fucked a couple guys the night before and then woke up and showered. I fucked my roommate’s younger brother after my shower - he’s staying with us for a couple of weeks. He saw me coming out of the bathroom in a towel and I literally watched his dick get hard through his shorts. He didn’t know what was happening when I said “Oooh nice” and grabbed ahold of it. I dropped to my knees and swallowed him whole right in the hallway. He was moaning when I stood up, grabbed him by the hand and led him to my room. Fucked the shit out of that kid and got a fresh load in my pussy to start the day. It really is the best.

Anyway, I walk by several rows of Apartments and townhouses on the way to school and sometimes get catcalled. I did yesterday, by a big black daddy who said “Look at that fine white ass. Lemme know when you need some chocolate.” I usually don’t respond, but this time I did. “I’m always hungry for chocolate.” He invited me to come up and he was fucking massive! 9+ and must have cum a gallon inside my quivering snatch. I sucked him clean, got his number and pulled up my panties and my shorts and left. The next building over, I got catcalled again - by two white guys - and I fucked them both. Bareback. Cum in my pussy. Cum in my mouth. Then I went to school. At lunch, I got a call from an older guy who likes to pretend I’m his slutty stepdaughter. Met him for lunch and asked him to fuck Me in the ass because my pussy was so sore. Went back to school, feeling wet and used everywhere. And horny. After school - it’s about 3 now - I headed home, intending to stop at both apartments on the way. But before that, I cut through a different complex across the street. Ran into a guy who was at one of my spontaneous gangbangs and went in to fuck him. After he came in my mouth, he asked if I still liked to gangbang because he had three friends who could come over. And so they did. I told them I wanted all their loads in my cunt, but one at a time, not in a group. A couple of them came back for seconds. One came in my ass and the other came in my mouth. When I left, I could feel their loads leaking out and soaking my panties and my shorts. By the time I got to my first friend’s apartment I could feel the sticky wonderful wet cum on my inner thighs. I fucked the two white boys again and smoked a Bowl with them - and pot makes me hella horny. I went to my black daddy’s and he said “back for more?”. I told him i wanted him to eat me and clean me out and he did - magnificently - and then fucked me so hard that I thought my snatch would be permanently gaped. I thought I would just head home after that. But on the last block I walked by a bar and a liquor store. There were a couple guys I know hanging out smoking a cigarette. One of them said we should get together again soon, and I said “OK. How about now?” So they took me to their place around the corner and did me repeatedly. Spit roast, tons of cum and then a ride home. And when I got there - it’s like 4 in the afternoon now - I caught my roomies brother in my room, sniffing my dirty panties. He was embarrassed but I told him not to be. He told me that he loved the smell and I asked if he knew where it came from and why sex smelled so good? He said no and acted embarrassed but I could see his cock growing. I was so fucking loose and stretched, but I wanted it again. I rode his face and told him about my day while He eagerly ate all that cum out of my pussy before leaving a deposit of his own.

And I had a date at 7 and another at 10.
How come you haven't been verified yet?

bozzieb
Virgin

Unread post by bozzieb » Thu Jul 25, 2019 11:53 am

My slut wife did a 6 man gang bang & I licked her lean. I also sucked off all the guys while my wife watched me indulge in my queer desires. I love sucking other men.

lovesex95608
Prepubescent

Unread post by lovesex95608 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:30 pm

pixwellguy wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:48 am
lovesex95608 wrote:
So it’s been awhile since I posted but I am still a nasty nympho cumslut. ,,,,,,,,,,,
Glad you're back! You are my kind of nasty little cumslut! I'd love to clean all those loads out of you and off you..hope you never change!

How old was the younger brother?
Just turned 18. The second time was better. He lasted a little longer!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Aug 05, 2019 7:00 pm

Hummm...I guess hotwire verification is not possible? It would great to see her as a VHW.

2wheel
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by 2wheel » Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:45 am

Friday 7/19. This turned into one helluva day for HWR.

Mr. commuter came by on his way to work with a friend. She sucked them and fucked them. They both came in her, something everyone loves.

Midday Mr. commuter's work associate also came by with a friend, a different guy from Monday though. Again, midday doesn't work for me but of course I gave her the go ahead. She called when they left to thank me and give me some details. It was torture knowing that I could only listen. As earlier they both finished in her. She said as long as he keeps bringing someone he's gonna work out pretty good.

The day wasn't yet over. The bartender made a pre-shift visit with 2 guys in tow. I watched as they swapped fucking her. The 2 friends finished on her as the bartender unloaded in her then jerked off 2 more times on her. They were both shocked at how much he came. As they dressed I gave her a towel but she just wanted to lay there with their cum on her and in her for a while.

After showering I took her to Gayle's for a Friday night soiree. I picked her up in less than an hour. She said her pussy was a bit sore as this guy pounded her like a machine. Yes, she did have several orgasms but he was unrelenting and she hoped he was quick.

She told me that she wanted me in her even though she was sore. BUT she was asleep as soon as she got into bed so I finished myself off as she slept.

It was a great day for her. She had 8 different guys. Numerous orgasms, oodles of cum and a husband with a day-long hard-on, or at least a day-long chubby. She slept until 2 pm Saturday. When I got home she still had a smile on her face.

jjfalcon
Prepubescent

Unread post by jjfalcon » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:17 am

My wife had 7 guys in a gang bang when she about 22, they all fucked her bareback but only one at the time, we were invited to a BBQ at a magistrate's home, he invited a few of his friends over to appreciate my wife pussy and they took her in turns, every time she came out fully dressed but without panties all you could see was the cum running down her legs, by the time we got home her shoes and car seat were saturated with cum needless to say I fucked a very sloppy cunt that night.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 5:01 pm

Welcome to the forum jjfalcon.

swoh3871
Prepubescent

Unread post by swoh3871 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 6:40 am

I met a couple at their home in a rural area one afternoon. She was in her late 50's and she made it clear to me before meeting I was not to cum in her mouth or on her. It was to go into her pussy. She wasn't very tight and probably had the loosest pussy I had ever fucked, but it was memorable. After eating her out for about 15 minutes (she tasted great), we fucked in a missionary position and I shot my first load in her. Then her husband start fucking her and he came in her. By that time I was hard again and we fucked. I dropped a second load in her. Her husband then fucked her again and came in her. I fucked her a third time and came in her, but honestly there wasn't much cum by the third load. Her loose pussy had 5 loads in her when we were done. Sloppy and wet and very memorable. And she was very happy filled with sperm.

jmontagn
Trainable

Unread post by jmontagn » Mon Oct 21, 2019 7:43 am

Not 5 creampies but one five-load creampie. LOL! BTW, did anyone eat that creampie?

formentera42
Prepubescent

Unread post by formentera42 » Mon Dec 16, 2019 7:32 am

My wife has fucked 11 guys in a single session (probably at least 20 loads) but that was with condoms. 3 or 4 guys bareback common enough but I think the maximum bareback was 5 (8 loads, I think). We do know a woman who will fuck every guy at a bareback party. I've seen her fuck more or less continuously for 4 hours and take maybe a dozen loads.

sara c
Player

Unread post by sara c » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:23 am

I was a model for many years and would have sex regularly with other models while on shoots and especially when traveling. Since we were often changing or naked around eachother sex was as common as eating. But probably, the most guys I had in one day has to be around 16. I was 19 and on a bikini shoot in Cancun. I bunked with two other models (quite common) and had sex with each that morning. Long break between shoots, we’re naked anyway at the pool. At night went to a party-orgy. Stayed for hours. Sex with four in the orgy, then stayed with another girl to do eight guys together. Back to the room and roommates by sunrise.
Another time was when I was 30 the nude beach/resort at Cape D’Agde, France. I had actually won the junior miss contest there years before as a teen. It became a big swingers resort and near sunset couples and singles would put their blankets side by side at a secluded part of the beach. There were maybe 60 gorgeous naked people there. I was situated near the middle when the orgy began. I was there for maybe three hours, when the moon and stars came out. I moved from one guy to another, usually on top, until I was completely spent. Most were someone’s husband or boyfriend, with the wives getting it on too. I don’t know how many men I had sex with. Maybe 16, maybe 20. Most of the other women did the same.