From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Husbands Kandi

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Nov 11, 2018 10:18 am

armyguyot1 – I need to have the whole military set, is what I need to get ;) I have recently added a Coast Guard guy. He’s in EXCELLENT shape!

Bjaficionado – Thanks!! I want my thread to be real – include the upsets and flakes. It’s not all rainbows and sunshine, LOL! Oh! Do I KNOW what you mean! Guys are all the time bitching how it’s SO hard for them compared to how easy it is for women to find dates. And yes, some of my “good guy” dates who are genuinely fantastic guys, I hear them. But then when you toss in a fake or flake – well! I wonder why women are so cautious!

viking43 – HA! I bet it does give you a special perspective. It will be exciting when you can be a part of my adventures again!

TedtheBellhop – I like to please :mrgreen: But I’ve had a very limited amount of time, so sorry for the LONG wait!! So I’ll skip writing about the encounter and just post some photos… head over to the Hotties Thread!!

Head back over to my Hotties Thread for pix with the My New Zealander...

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Nov 14, 2018 6:09 pm

Aug 2016: The slowdown begins…

I only saw my New Zealander once on 8/8/16. No photos this time, sorry. He never got them to me :( . But the sex was AMAZING! He told me he could tell the difference between my “You’re too big and too deep, that doesn’t feel the best” moans and my “Right there! RIGHT! THERE!” moans! :lol:

The great thing about 8/8/16… I got to have a second date with My Cop.” Yep, 2 in one day! I really should have named him "Officer Thai Boxer" since he’s into Thai boxing and other martial arts (aka, great body and stamina). Kentros didn’t come along this time. My Cop said how pleasantly surprised he was by how much energy I had. That he liked to be ridden hard and I delivered, over and over. He said "I can't believe how long you can ride, cum multiple times, so hard, and not pass out" :D I know, it’s amazing, isn’t it!

The other great thing about him is when he cums, he’s just as loud as I am! YEAH! Love it when a man fully embraces his orgasm. Speaking of my O’s… I reminded him to get a towel. He laid down a nice, thick towel and I suggested we double it over. After I soaked through it, he said we’d triple or 4x it next time and I apologized for wetting his bed, again. He said I had nothing to apologize because it was impressive. What a wonderful thing to hear!

We cuddled and I figured that would be it for the night. But he fucked me for another hour, I must have cum 4+ more times.

On 8/22/16 I saw my Wolf. No photos here either. But it was like old times! The sex was amazing! Things were not weird like they had been the couple times before. He came over to our place (the only lover we allowed to come to our place). I’ll skip the sex details unless people want them.

The rest of the month:

Khader– Remember this asshole from Leap year 2015? This guy just kept showing up on OKC or an email or a text. Of the text messages I kept getting, I'm sure I reminded him that I was “NOT INTERESTED” then ignored him.

I only had one flake this month!

The end of August my dad landed himself in the hospital again. And we knew he wasn’t coming home this time. :cry: As you can imagine, this put a damper on EVERYTHING! I wanted to devote my time to my dad. And I’m grateful that I did so I could spend a concentrated amount of time with him before he passed.

I stopped seeing new people and suspended my OKC account. I figured I’d try to see my current lovers. But I wouldn’t be scheduling as aggressively as I had been.

On to September 2016…

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:37 pm

I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Thank you for sharing so openly and honestly. I'm sure it's tempting to only portray only the fun stuff. You're very brave

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Feb 28, 2019 7:41 pm

TedtheBellhop wrote:
Wed Nov 21, 2018 1:37 pm
I'm so sorry to hear about your dad. Thank you for sharing so openly and honestly. I'm sure it's tempting to only portray only the fun stuff. You're very brave
Thank you Ted!! My dad ended up passing end of November 2016. That basically put a halt to Hotwifing for the rest of the year.

I was wondering if the reality of life’s challenges – especially those that get in the way of the LS – wasn’t received well. Or maybe most don’t know how to reply to those open and honest posts. Either way, 2016 is finished. I’ll skip the stalker dude and move on to 2017’s escapades.

I’ll keep it to just the highlights of the fun stuff. I needed life to return to normal at the end of 2016. And let’s be honest, my normal is me fucking a couple dozen guys in a year ;)

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Feb 28, 2019 8:02 pm

Looking at my 1st full year of hotwifing my count would be:
...24 sexual encounters with different men
...18 of which full on sex (the other 6 would have been oral only).

Not bad, if I do say so myself. Actually, it was VERY bad!! :twisted:

January 2017: A new year! Time to get back into the swing of naughtiness.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:08 am

Wow, Kandi. Seems like only yesterday you were thinking about it and asking about it. Look at you go. Sure glad to see you back, Kandi.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:48 am

Great to see the final season stats! I'd love to hear more about the experiences themselves...

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Apr 05, 2019 12:43 pm

Any updates?

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:43 pm

armyguyot1 – I know! Sometimes I’m blown away when I read the first couple pages of our thread. I was so cautious and nervous and… well, a newbie! :lol: ! Now I’m a happy whore! ROFL! I also love when you say you’re happy I’m back. And then I ghost for a handful of months. I really should do better. I love this site. Even with all the bitching that’s been going on with “what's wrong” with OHW. This site was exactly what Kentros and I needed when we were in the thinking and asking stage. It’s what made our transition into hotwifing so successful. The resources and experiences AND questions from others.

Thank you OHW! I hope Kentros and I are able to contribute and post substantively. Okay, off my soap box!

TedtheBellhop - HA! I love it, final season stats!! I need to find my way back to how I used to write about my encounters. It’s just that it’s time-consuming. I’ll see what I can do Ted.

afagehi7 - Any updates? YES! How about this…

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:58 pm

January 2017: A new year! Time to get back into the swing of naughtiness. Right?

Well… My boss gets fired the first week of Jan ’17 and I step up (no title or pay raise, just the work needs to get done and I want my department to be successful).

I do manage a date with my New Zealander - remember him? He’s one of the biggest cocks I’ve ever had the pleasure of fucking. How did that date go?

New Zealander – January 5th, 2017

I showed up wearing a VERY short blue plaid school girl skirt, dark blue knee high stockings, black long sleeve sweater and black suede boots. Underneath I had on a cute new red/black plaid bra and matching panties!

My coat was longer than the skirt. He thought I showed up with nothing on under it. It was too cold for THAT!

After some needed kissing and hugging and feeling that beard on my skin, it was time to chat and catch up. I did so by sitting on his lap facing him. There was less talking and more motorboating! I can’t remember if our clothes were off before or after we got to his bedroom
. But he got a lovely blow job (check out the Hotties thread)!

He said to me, “Time to inspect those panties,” I might have mentioned they matched. And I “ripped" off my skirt. Well, not really, it buttons all down the front. His response to that was "let’s get you naked" and he did!

He gently fingered me and teased my clit until I pushed his fingers deep inside me and asked him to fuck me with them. He got me to cum all over his hand. He wiped my cum on his cock, then I sucked it off his dick as he was kneeling on the bed.

"I think it's time I fuck you." He put on a condom, teased me with dick (again check out the Hotties thread) rubbed it all over my clit and pussy lips, slipping the tip in and out. After WAY too much teasing he finally built up to fucking me.

It’s the only position we did this time as he came kind of quickly (for him). I took it as a compliment ;)

The rest of our time was laying together naked chatting and catching up. I eventually got dressed and headed home to Kentros.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:32 pm

Thanks for the update HK. Please continue as many of us wannabe HW hubbies live vicariously through you and kentros. Continue to give us hope.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:20 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:58 pm

...less talking and more motorboating!
Truly, words to live by!

Husbands Kandi wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:58 pm

He gently fingered me and teased my clit until I pushed his fingers deep inside me and asked him to fuck me with them. He got me to cum all over his hand. He wiped my cum on his cock, then I sucked it off his dick
That's one of the hottest things I've ever read...

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:15 pm

afagehi7 – Most welcome. Thank you for letting me know you enjoyed it. It encourages me to continue to post more.

Our vanilla friends say they live vicariously though us when we travel. Only right that out naughty friends vicariously though my fucking!! And, my new friend, there is hope. Be patient. Communicate openly. Be honest. Be respectful.

TedtheBellhop - HAHAH!! Words to live by… and one of the hottest things you’ve ever heard!?!? Why, Sir, I’m happy to be of service ;)

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:00 pm

HK and Ted, I must agree that was one of the hottest things I have ever heard. I think I probably would have passed out had I been the lucky stud. My head would have exploded if I were kendros when I saw or was told (pun intended).

I wonder what Kendros thought. I'd love to know how the talks between you two go. Did he drive you there? Watch? Help you get ready? It would be interesting to hear more about the dynamic between the two of you.

If my wife ever agrees I'll get her a spa day in preparation.

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:24 am

kandi;
after finding this thread, & your Hotties postings, i had to read them all in total over two days.

you are, truly, one remarkable & gorgeous woman. i love your attitude, your writing ability & your overall personality.

i love your directness, your ability to express your likes & dislikes, as well as your self confidence. i have enjoyed your journey from the fantasy to making it a reality.

i really like the way you approach each date with a m&g. i'm also impressed by your ability to have sex with your dates then, shortly after finishing, you call hubby & go home. no muss, no fuss.

although, i have to admit, i'm a little surprised by the path your relationship with MR Wolf has taken. i'm, also, looking forward to see where Mr Wolf ends up & the continuation of your HW journey.

i would have done anything to have had a wife like you.

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu May 09, 2019 7:36 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:00 pm
HK and Ted, I must agree that was one of the hottest things I have ever heard. I think I probably would have passed out had I been the lucky stud. My head would have exploded if I were kendros when I saw or was told (pun intended).

I wonder what Kendros thought. I'd love to know how the talks between you two go. Did he drive you there? Watch? Help you get ready? It would be interesting to hear more about the dynamic between the two of you.

If my wife ever agrees I'll get her a spa day in preparation.
afagehi7 I’m so glad you and Ted liked that comment/action. Kentros, what did you think when I told you that happened? My New Zealander was shy and Kentros never got to watch.

Sometimes Kentros drives me to dates, but not to NZ’s. Kentros doesn’t really help me get ready for dates, but likes to watch me get ready, that’s for sure!! And he’ll help groom me sometimes, make sure I’m shaved the way I want to be.

Thanks for asking about our dynamic. I’d like to think we’re the “poster child” for a couple in Hotwifing. We’re not perfect, we’ve had a couple miscommunications, but for the most part, we’re on board ALL the time with each other. We didn’t set a bunch of rules at the beginning of this. We made a few agreements – always wear condoms, always come home to hubby (no overnights) and always be honest. For example, if I have a “condom mishap” like it breaks – I tell him right away. And I get tested soon after. Which is a REALLY expensive mistake to happen. Getting tested outside of the insurance-covered yearly exam can cost from $250-$500!

Now, things have evolved since we started 3 years ago – and my thread is behind like 2 years – but I’ve had a weekend away with a lover. And I’ll have a weekend this month with that same lover. And I have 1-2 more lovers, that if I fall asleep there, Kentros is okay with it, as I’ll get home about 4am. I literally got home one morning as he was getting up/getting ready for work. The look on his face, was priceless!

Aw, that’s so sweet you’d send your wife off for a spa day! Kentros wouldn’t send me off for one. He’d let me pay for one if I wanted it, ROFL! I’m financially responsible for hotwifing. He’s never purchased lingerie for me (he’ll go with me and tell me what he likes), or paid for me to get my hair/nails done. Just how he rolls. He has split a couple hotels with me (like when we went to Portland and I got fucked by sexy santa bsefs!!!) Which, speaking of…

Is that what you were looking for? You are more than welcome to ask more. No question is off limits.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu May 09, 2019 7:43 pm

dickhurtz472 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:24 am
kandi; after finding this thread, & your Hotties postings, i had to read them all in total over two days. you are, truly, one remarkable & gorgeous woman. i love your attitude, your writing ability & your overall personality.

i love your directness, your ability to express your likes & dislikes, as well as your self confidence. i have enjoyed your journey from the fantasy to making it a reality.

i really like the way you approach each date with a m&g. i'm also impressed by your ability to have sex with your dates then, shortly after finishing, you call hubby & go home. no muss, no fuss.

although, i have to admit, i'm a little surprised by the path your relationship with MR Wolf has taken. i'm, also, looking forward to see where Mr Wolf ends up & the continuation of your HW journey.

i would have done anything to have had a wife like you.
pete
Dickhurtz472 Pete, OH MY goodness! Thank you for such a great hello post. And welcome to our thread! I’m sooooo happy you like it as you did! And thank you for all the beautiful compliments! I’m riding high on cloud 9 tonight!

Kentros would say that hotwifing was the best boost for my self-confidence. I was always a pretty confident person, but a typical self-conscious woman tainted by society that my body type wasn’t right, wasn’t all that pretty, etc, bla…bla…bla. Now I’m like, FUCK society! Instead of thinking “oh, how ugly I am,” when I look in the mirror – I think, “I’m so pretty!”

I am pretty direct. Especially with men I want to fuck. I’m not here to play nice, I’m here to play rough ;) And most of the guys I’m with I want no muss-no fuss. For sure NSA or drama. I’ve made very few exceptions of a deeper connection, like my Wolf.

What is it about my approach to dates and m&g’s that you liked?

When you say surprised by the path my relationship took with my Wolf, do you mean how it got a little complicated? How Kentros and I considered a poly relationship with him? Or how it abruptly ended? I will give you a preview of what’s to come – he’ll end up reaching out to me, saying he’s missed me and wants to see me. We now fuck off and on and it’s absolutely back to NSA. I have the proper boundaries set with him. Every now and then he mentions he wants more… then gets busy at work and can’t see me for 6 months, LOL! No worries, I have a whole stable of studs.

I’m trying to do better at getting my thread updated. So I hope you continue to enjoy our journey. And thanks again for posting!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu May 09, 2019 7:54 pm

Things got busy at work and the rest of January and February would be DRY!

My next date would be with BSEFS (aka Sexy Santa) on March 10, 2017.

I remember telling Kentros I didn’t feel like playing because I was pulling crazy hours. But couldn’t pass up the opportunity of BSEFS being in town. And he wore me out, what a man! He also reignited my desire to fuck, a lot. What a great friend! Right! And lucky for OHW… he is a member and we took photos! Wanna see? Head over to my Hotties thread!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:28 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:36 pm
afagehi7 I’m so glad you and Ted liked that comment/action. Kentros, what did you think when I told you that happened? My New Zealander was shy and Kentros never got to watch.

Sometimes Kentros drives me to dates, but not to NZ’s. Kentros doesn’t really help me get ready for dates, but likes to watch me get ready, that’s for sure!! And he’ll help groom me sometimes, make sure I’m shaved the way I want to be.

Thanks for asking about our dynamic. I’d like to think we’re the “poster child” for a couple in Hotwifing. We’re not perfect, we’ve had a couple miscommunications, but for the most part, we’re on board ALL the time with each other. We didn’t set a bunch of rules at the beginning of this. We made a few agreements – always wear condoms, always come home to hubby (no overnights) and always be honest. For example, if I have a “condom mishap” like it breaks – I tell him right away. And I get tested soon after. Which is a REALLY expensive mistake to happen. Getting tested outside of the insurance-covered yearly exam can cost from $250-$500!

Now, things have evolved since we started 3 years ago – and my thread is behind like 2 years – but I’ve had a weekend away with a lover. And I’ll have a weekend this month with that same lover. And I have 1-2 more lovers, that if I fall asleep there, Kentros is okay with it, as I’ll get home about 4am. I literally got home one morning as he was getting up/getting ready for work. The look on his face, was priceless!

Aw, that’s so sweet you’d send your wife off for a spa day! Kentros wouldn’t send me off for one. He’d let me pay for one if I wanted it, ROFL! I’m financially responsible for hotwifing. He’s never purchased lingerie for me (he’ll go with me and tell me what he likes), or paid for me to get my hair/nails done. Just how he rolls. He has split a couple hotels with me (like when we went to Portland and I got fucked by sexy santa bsefs!!!) Which, speaking of…

Is that what you were looking for? You are more than welcome to ask more. No question is off limits.
HK - Thanks for answering all the questions. The reward for answering all the questions is more questions (hahaha). Kind of like a pie eating contest where the prize is more pie. I do think y'all are the poster for the HW lifestyle. I have read lots of stories on this forum and yours is by far my favorite. I was a little concerned for kentros when you were starting going the poly direction but glad that it kind of phased out. IMHO, that is a whole-nother thing since is it about more than just sex. So, i do have a couple questions:
1. so you have never went BB?
2. reading your thread it seems y'all went from not a hotwife to 100MPH howife immediately. Was it really that quick or was it slower? When reading the thread sometimes the dates and time get blurry.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri May 10, 2019 4:32 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:54 pm

I remember telling Kentros I didn’t feel like playing because I was pulling crazy hours. But couldn’t pass up the opportunity of BSEFS being in town. And he wore me out, what a man! He also reignited my desire to fuck, a lot. What a great friend! Right! And lucky for OHW… he is a member and we took photos! Wanna see? Head over to my Hotties thread!
That was super hot! Kentros and bfes are the luckiest guys in portland that night!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Fri May 10, 2019 9:15 am

*waves* nice to see you here, Kandi!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Mon May 13, 2019 11:43 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:54 pm

kandi;
thank you for the response to my earlier post. i just saw your latest pictures & i must say your body is just spectacular. i love curvy women.

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu May 16, 2019 6:55 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Fri May 10, 2019 4:28 am
Husbands Kandi wrote:
Thu May 09, 2019 7:36 pm
Is that what you were looking for? You are more than welcome to ask more. No question is off limits.[/color]
HK - ... I have read lots of stories on this forum and yours is by far my favorite. I was a little concerned for kentros when you were starting going the poly direction but glad that it kind of phased out. IMHO, that is a whole-nother thing since is it about more than just sex. So, i do have a couple questions:
1. so you have never went BB?
2. reading your thread it seems y'all went from not a hotwife to 100MPH howife immediately. Was it really that quick or was it slower? When reading the thread sometimes the dates and time get blurry.
afagehi7 » Haha! Not the first time I’m rewarded in such a way. I welcome the questions, really. I’m flattered you’ve enjoyed our journey so much. Favorite – that’s quite the praise.

Hey, Kentros, you really should chime in on this… If I remember correctly, Kentros brought it up to me, that he was picking up on the fact that things seemed to be getting serious. Without being exclusive to my Wolf, I was spending A LOT of time with him – I think about 3 dates a week. I was taken back when he suggested I read some of the threads in the Poly forum.

I was really hurt when things went so bad, so quickly, with my Wolf. Kentros believed my Wolf wasn’t able to deal with his feelings (he thinks he fell in love with me, even though that word was never used in a conversation between my Wolf and I). My Wolf did say that he was an "all or nothing" kind of guy. And he couldn’t ever have “all of” me… So… we interpreted that as if he can’t marry me, he should end the relationship. Like dude! Chill out! But the Wolf’s involvement in my life is not over – remember, my thread is 2 years behind :o

You are right, poly is a whole other dimension and more than just sex. We never wanted to go that route in the beginning. And after things ended poorly with my Wolf, I set clear boundaries with lovers going forward. Just wait until I get to early 2018, just saying,…

Your questions…
1. so you have never went BB? Not on purpose, until 2018
2. reading your thread it seems y'all went from not a hotwife to 100MPH howife immediately. Was it really that quick or was it slower? It wasn’t, really, but I probably did take to this LS quicker than most wives. Kentros revealed his fantasy to me in June 2015. My first HW experience was in November 2015, right before Thanksgiving. And actually, I had 4 different dates within about a week. My inaugural week was epic. Sometimes the dates and times get blurry. That’s why I title my playdates with date, in chronological order.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu May 16, 2019 6:59 pm

afagehi7 » Glad you think so! They certainly are lucky men. Oh, did I say we were in Portland? This date with bsefs was in Seattle. Our very first romp was in Portland.

SSQ » *Waves back* and XOXOXOXOXOXOXO my friend! I’m not virtually making out with you, am I? Where is that “thinking” emoji!

dickhurtz472 » You are most welcome! And thank you!! I love it when a FB is fucking me and says something like, “I love your ass…” Yeah, all the boys do, LOL!!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu May 16, 2019 7:14 pm

Filipino Eric – March 20, 2017
Remember this guy? From the previous year? Who rescheduled and rescheduled? When we finally did meet, I made out with him in his dad van. Then fell off the face of the planet? Well… this time we did a little more than just make out with his hands down the front of my dress.

Of course the guy only had an hour or so to spare. So not enough time to get a hotel (translation, cheap). And I wasn’t paying for a hotel! So we would make out in his dad van BUT with Kentros sitting in the front seat! He asked Kentros to look at what he was doing to his wife. Kentros loved it! There are a few photos too ;) Check them out in my Hotties thread!! His oral skills were good. His fingering did the trick (I came all over my skirt). I’ll let the photos give you an idea of what occurred.

Anyway, he was ‘too nervous’ to get fully hard when I tried to blow him. Let me translate that – he had a little penis. We wrapped things up by him saying he wanted us to come over to his place. And he’d let us know when his fiancé was out of town so we could do that.

That would NEVER come to fruition. He’d plan something with us, then have to cancel (because the fiancé’s out of town trip got rescheduled). Then LAST MINUTE he asked us to come over. I rescheduled with a family member to make it happen and then he fucking ghosted me. For like a year! I’ll get to that when that happens…