From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
handicouple

Re: Considering Becoming A Hotwife

Unread post by handicouple » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:00 pm

Our dear sweet Kandi,

You have such a wonderfully wicked, vivid and hot imagination! I think I'm in love... no, wait... that's LUST! ;)

I do know that if i were receiving email like that, I would be curling your toes 60 seconds after you came in the door... Mostly cause I threw you on the couch and started banging you before you had a chance to remove panty hose. :oops:

But seriously, Do you think it's a good idea to fantasize in such detail? What if it goes different... not gone bad, just different? Will you be disappointed? Are you laying out a script for J to follow? I certainly don't have the answers, you and Kentos are much further down this road than Michele and I... I'm just tring to figure out the female mind. (I know I never will figure it out because I don't have enough blood for both heads)

Hugs,
Tim & Michele

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:06 am

viking43 wrote:Wow, if someone wrote this to me, there would be steam coming out of my ears - talk about a hotwife! You are a hot wife, Kandi, and also a very good writer :up:
I love your thread, and I will definitely be following it, I hope you and your husband will have many exciting adventures in the time to come - I think you will love being a hotwife :)
Oh my goodness! Thank you for enjoying what I’ve written. What a GREAT compliment :o And I love you!!! For all your kind words and having my back at times. I love this community and hope to share REAL adventures, and soon!
elina wrote:Dear Kandi,
Very Nice and sensual warm up, can't wait for this to go through..... Please keep us posted.
Sincerely elina
Thank you. I have two more “installments” for you of what J and I have written.
MrLust wrote:Kandi, I'm so glad I've just found your thread and that you're so close to receiving your massage. I'm really looking forward to hearing about how the day goes, the build up to it and how you both feel about it afterwards. Sounds like a great and very thoughtful introduction to this lifestyle. Have added to my faves so I can remain updated. MrLust
I’m honored you’ve added our thread to your faves. Thank you :oops: I’m so excited that “the big day” is almost here!!! Less than 10 days I’ll no longer be a wannabe!!
handicouple wrote:Our dear sweet Kandi,
You have such a wonderfully wicked, vivid and hot imagination! I think I'm in love... no, wait... that's LUST! ;)
I do know that if i were receiving email like that, I would be curling your toes 60 seconds after you came in the door... Mostly cause I threw you on the couch and started banging you before you had a chance to remove panty hose. :oops:

But seriously, Do you think it's a good idea to fantasize in such detail? What if it goes different... not gone bad, just different? Will you be disappointed? Are you laying out a script for J to follow? I certainly don't have the answers, you and Kentos are much further down this road than Michele and I... I'm just tring to figure out the female mind. (I know I never will figure it out because I don't have enough blood for both heads)

Hugs, Tim & Michele
Aw! “Our dear sweet.” I’m so very happy the two of you are reading threads together! I’m happy to be both of yours. Thank you for your kind words (AND the naughty ones too) and I warmly accept your lust! ;) It would be a wondrous thing to find a lover who would be that excited to see me!!!!

You raise a valid question: “Do you think it's a good idea to fantasize in such detail?” I’ve pondered and debated that question quietly in my thoughts many times. First, I kind of can’t help it. :cool: By not having a lover, and with there being SOOOOOOOOO much time between wanting to do this – and actually doing it – I’m a bit of a horny mess!! (And I know… 3 months is not really a lot of time… but it has been for me!!!) Add the fact that I have had, now, three prospective lovers who have backed out on just meeting me, it’s kind of devastating. To devote the time and energy in messaging (intro/feeling the attraction/discussing desires and sex/maybe exchanging photos) just to end in an abrupt halt. And being so new to this I don’t have good radar yet. My “recovery time” of disappointment is getting better, but I’m still crushed.

I have thought that I shouldn’t think much about the massage or what sex with J will be like… for the very reason you mention… “What if it goes different?” Honestly, I’ve daydreamed a variety of scenarios, the one I sent him felt most realistic, based on his personality and the energy I felt from him (which was QUITE different than those prospective lovers I mentioned). And it gave J a good idea as to what was in my head. And since nothing in my life has EVER gone as I planned… I’m realistic... I know it will not happen exactly as I have imagined. But I’m not sure how J could disappoint me… He will bet the first man - in over 7 years - I’ve been with, other than Kentros. And J is so good looking! I don’t know how I could be disappointed. But that doesn’t mean I haven’t wondered that very thing too!!! What if the sex IS bad???? At least he's pretty!!! LOL!

So… no, I’m not giving a script to J that I’d like him to follow. Just giving him a glimpse as to what's in my mind. And I can’t speak for other female minds, just mine, so, now you have that glimpse too! lol!!

You don’t have enough blood for both heads… Does that mean my words aroused you? Now that IS a compliment!!!!!!

Thank you for the conversation Tim!! And hugs and kisses to you and Michele!!!

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:31 pm

Wow! HK, is it rude to admit that your email to J made me touch myself? If so, I apologize and I will delete it.

Seriously though. Do you have a career in erotic literature? If not, you might want to consider it.

Please keep sharing!!!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:06 pm

TedtheBellhop wrote:Wow! HK, is it rude to admit that your email to J made me touch myself? If so, I apologize and I will delete it.

Seriously though. Do you have a career in erotic literature? If not, you might want to consider it.

Please keep sharing!!!
Not rude at all!! Wonderful compliment, actually. I do not have a career in writing. :oops: But w/ all the encouragement, maybe I should look into it. lol! Thank you Ted!!!

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:15 am

Any more exchanges with J to share?

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:55 pm

TedtheBellhop wrote:Any more exchanges with J to share?
Yes, sorry, things have been busy!! There is the follow up to previous email (kind of the 2nd half if you will) and at least one after. Enjoy the next "installment." :D

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Nov 17, 2015 1:12 pm

Hot and steamy continues … Installment 5

Hello J,
I hope you had a pleasant week. I suppose I can pick up where we left off…

When you ask me if I’d like to continue on the daybed or move to the massage, I respond that I’d like to move to the massage. But now that I know that you like dresses… and especially if you may get a glimpse of what's underneath... I believe I’d rather stay on the daybed with you, for a little longer.

At this point you’re somewhat lying to the right of me. I’m not aware if my dress scooted up during our movement or if you pulled it up to my knees, but your right hand is under the fabric, just above my left knee. You ask if you can be closer to me. I respond by saying, “Please.” You pull away from me, remove some of the pillows, and move me so that my legs are no longer dangling off the daybed, but am laying completely on the bed. I pull my legs and feet close to my bottom. My dress is again covering my legs. You’re kneeling at my feet, I could touch you w/ my toes if I wanted. I’m slightly sitting up when you gently slide your hands under my dress, on either side of my ankles, up my calves to my knees. As you’re watching the advancement of your hands you realize I’m not wearing stockings. You pause, make eye contact with me, as if assessing if you can continue. I fear all I can do at this point is smile at you.

My breathing quickens as you move closer to me, parting my legs with your body as you lean over mine. Your hands gently sliding further up my dress up to my thigh, moving my dress up as your hands slowly procced. Your torso is almost in contact with mine. You feel me shaking under your touch. You ask if I’m okay, can you continue? I can’t speak, I smile and shake my head yes to you. You lean closer to me and gently kiss me as your hands move over my bottom, over my panties, and rest on my hips. You pull at my hips, inviting me to lay back. You lay your body on top of mine and rest your entire weight on me. I can feel your excitement through your pants, pressed up against me, between my legs.

I can’t help myself from raising my hips and running my fingers over your bare back. Your hands have moved, your left is under my back and your right is at my shoulder. You’re kissing the side of my face, and neck, exciting me further as your beard scuffs over my skin. I kiss your cheek and ear, then ask in a whisper if I can touch you. You don’t answer me, you’re kissing my shoulder but you take my right hand and guide it down your stomach, over top of your pants, between my legs.

I can’t confine my enjoyment, moan into your shoulder as I run my hand over your pants. I’m taken aback by my boldness and kiss you deeply, enter your mouth w/ my tongue and I move my hand under the fabric of your pants. I’m enthralled you didn’t stop me. I’m surprised by my own voice when I ask you to touch me.

You move away from my hand, I’m no longer touching you. You pull away from me and further move my dress up my waist to reveal my panties. (I wonder what color panties you envision?) You remove them, pulling them down my thighs, my knees, and over my feet. You lay to my right side, bracing yourself over me. As you softly kiss my cheek, my mouth. Your right hand softly caresses my hip, tracing your fingertips over my thigh. I let my knees drift apart as you gently part the lips to my sex and cup it with you hand. You can feel my wetness before you enter me with your fingers. As you are feeling my warmth I grasp Husband’s knee with my left hand, digging my fingers into his jeans. My right hand and arm embrace you tighter. My head tips back, my eyes are shut, I can’t help to arch my back. I cry out in pleasure as you gently explore me, kissing my neck. That wonderful beard across my skin.

I’m unaware of the time that has passed. You withdraw from feeling inside me. Your fingers covered in in my excitement. That hand again on my hip. You move your other hand to the back of my neck to get me to look into your eyes. I honestly do not know what you would say to me at this point. Nor do I know if you would continue with me here or move us to the massage. I believe I would most certainly comply with whatever you’d suggest, ask for, or wanted.

I think I’ll leave you with this. I hope you enjoy it as much as you did the last (as much as I did writing it, visualizing it). And I would hope you would let me know if you wouldn’t allow the above to happen, so that I may better anticipate what will actually happen.

The next time I write you I’ll discuss the massage and being more intimate with you. Neither of those are as prominent as what I’ve sent you thus far.
Hope you are well,

Kandi

[I also explained at the end of this email that while we were going out of town on vacation, that I wouldn’t be able to write him till after we returned, or later].

His response (after we returned from vacation):

Whew.

Kandi, you sure know how to write. I loved it. I was enthralled with every word. Very beautiful and sensual. I seriously think you could be a fantasy/erotic fiction novelist (if you aren't already)!

Thank you for the heat. For the visuals. And for the anticipation. (For the record I saw you wearing white cotton panties with little flowers on them... go figure. Not a request, just an image that came to mind.)

In terms of what I would or would not allow to happen in a session, honestly that is something I can only know in the moment. Of course, it will depend on how we're all feeling AND what you both would like to get out of the experience. It IS possible to play first, before the massage... but it also can be somewhat difficult to switch gears once the energy is moving. This is something we can feel out when the time comes.

I hope you had a great trip and a wonderful anniversary!

Feel free to elaborate at your will.

Hugs and breath.

J

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:30 pm

I love your way of writing, Kandi :)
That guy will have his hands full in trying to live up to your imagination - I hope he can, and that you'll get the best experience ever. You deserve it :up: :)

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:04 pm

viking43 wrote:I love your way of writing, Kandi :)
That guy will have his hands full in trying to live up to your imagination - I hope he can, and that you'll get the best experience ever. You deserve it :up: :)

Ditto!!!

handicouple

Unread post by handicouple » Thu Nov 19, 2015 5:54 pm

Our dear sweet Kandi,
Just wanted to give you some words of encouragement. :whip:

We both hope your stress, cares and worries are melted away tomorrow. Hoping everything goes better than expected! You may want to tell J that if he doesn't live up to your expectations, you have lots of fans here that will hunt him down like a rabid dog! :twisted:

Meanwhile, we are sure you and Kentros will be having more than a fleeting moment of anxiety thinking about tomorrows adventures. We also have a side bet as to whether hubby treats you to a night of bliss tonight, or makes you abstain, raising the sexual energies within you. (I am guessing abstain, she's thinking wild & kinky... Either way, we will probably keep the neighbors awake the night after we read your story! :lol:

We look forward to the next installment of you amazingly sensual and erotic writing of your ongoing adventures.

Have fun Sweets!

Love & Lust, T&M

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:34 pm

Viking and Mrs E … Thank you for enjoying my writings. And I’m going to trust that I will be in good hands tomorrow with J.

Handicouple … I LOVE that you say "OUR!" Thank you for the encouraging words. I’m feeling a lot less nervous and more excited for tomorrow. I’ll let J know if he’s going to be hunted down after the session, lol!! As for your bet… Well… read the next post b/c I can answer that for you now.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:48 pm

Well... So...

I scheduled my first meet and greet (EVER) w/ a gentleman I met on OKC (Thank you Tacoshare for encouraging me to open a profile there). The plan was to meet MJ at a mall - on our way out of town (the big day is TMRW you know!). The expectation was that if we liked each other as much in person as we have corresponding, we’d make out in the backseat of his car.

Well, we REALLY hit it off! And, um, we did a little more than make out… :oops:

I’m going to try and be brief telling what happened. So, not my normal writing style, but here goes:

On our way to his car we made out in a glass enclosed elevator (so not only did Kentros watch us, so did anyone outside, and honestly, I didn’t give a shit!). Husband and MJ decided the parking garage wouldn't be private enough and MJ drove to a residential neighborhood. I was in the front seat w/ him and MJ started fingering me. I was wet before he started, which delighted him and he made me come w/ his fingers. We then traded places with Husband. I removed my shawl, then (somehow, lol) the top of my dress was pulled down, his mouth and hands all over my breast, then his hand was up my skirt again. A comment was make about deep throating and he took his pants off.

While showing him how good I am w/ my hands and mouth, MJ asked me if he could cum in my mouth, I stopped and asked Husband if I had his permission. He said, "Okay."

After he came, he asked if I was going to blow Husband now. Kentros said, "Maybe later." Then MJ was lightly touching me, asking about the massage that’s happening tomorrow, which turned into him telling and showing me how he’d give me an erotic massage. His hand ended up my skirt again, and he made me cum twice using his mouth and fingers. Husband did get a photo…but I need to edit out tattoos before posting it.

My favorite part: He was very complimentary during the whole experience, told me I was beautiful, that he liked "my look," my hair, tattoos, "even the nose ring is hot." After the blow job he told me he loved my "bedroom eyes" and then called them "baby doe eyes.” He said he was surprised this was the 1st time I've ever done anything like this b/c I was really into it. With a big grin, I responded that I was a good wife and did it for him.” Trying not to laugh, MJ said, “So you didn’t get anything out of it?” I laughed, “Maybe.”

MJ drove back to the parking garage. MJ chatted w/ Husband and it didn't seem awkward AT ALL!! We talked about meeting again, gave each other a goodbye kiss, and we parted ways. Husband and I couldn't play b/c we had to get on the road and head out of town. But, oh, did Husband reclaim me once we got to the hotel! MJ messaged me a short time later saying he enjoyed me and to message him after we returned from out trip.

Phew!! I think I did more than just dip my toes in the water!!!! Now tomorrow, I’m fully emerging in the water.

Handicouple, had this meet and greet not happened, I would have denied Husband from having sex with me to “save myself” (heheh) for J tomorrow. But after meeting MJ, we were ALL over each other for quite some time!!

Sorry so much of the details were left out. Maybe I could PM them to you if you wanted the LONG version.

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:05 pm

You most certainly did more than dip your toes - in my book, you are now a hotwife. Reading your story gave me a hard-on, which does not happen very often when I read here, but that you made a quick decision to do this, together with your resolute follow through, is extremely erotic for me, just like your description of both your and your husbands reaction. This is exactly what we all dream of - a successful first experience where both husband and wife are enjoying it. Very well done, and congratulation with your new status :)

I would love to receive a PM... :)

Flirtywifeshubby
Virgin

Unread post by Flirtywifeshubby » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:40 am

Wow, Kandi! What a great update. You and Kentros really seem to be taking to the lifestyle like a duck to water. Our first experience was similar to yours in that afterwards, it wasn't weird or awkward at all. I think that is one of the things that encouraged us to keep on hotwifing. It seemed perfectly "normal" to us and Flirtywife was VERY happy. I would love a PM with the details also. I and looking forward to you taking the plunge into the deep end of the hotwife pool. It's just a few hours away!

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:58 am

viking43 is absolutely right - you have just earned your hotwife badge!

(gee I wonder what a hotwife badge would look like? )

And you know how happy I am for you, and your very wise and lucky husband.

Mr E and I are just loving it all.

So you remember to kiss and tell today, right?

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:47 am

I wonder what the hotwife badge would look like too!

Just want to give the new HW husband's perspective while it's fresh in my mind.

The whole time we were with MJ, HK had a deep sexy voice that was different from her normal tone. She had a confidence about herself like a goddess. When she was in the back seat of his car being pleasured she was moaning and screaming so loudly! And it was really hot watching my wife give the guy a BJ watching her head go up and down.

It was a big turn on and a rush! I'm happy to be finally living this and not watching from the outside anymore :D

Flirtywifeshubby
Virgin

Unread post by Flirtywifeshubby » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:19 am

Kentros, welcome to the club! (I love your profile pic, btw.) Our experience has been that hotwifing releases a sensuality in Flirtywife that comes out only when she is with her lover. It is an amazing experience and seeing her pleasured is my greatest turn-on. I hope this adventure you are embarking on will be as fulfilling for both of you as it has been for us.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 am

Kentros wrote:I wonder what the hotwife badge would look like too!

Just want to give the new HW husband's perspective while it's fresh in my mind.

The whole time we were with MJ, HK had a deep sexy voice that was different from her normal tone. She had a confidence about herself like a goddess. When she was in the back seat of his car being pleasured she was moaning and screaming so loudly! And it was really hot watching my wife give the guy a BJ watching her head go up and down.

It was a big turn on and a rush! I'm happy to be finally living this and not watching from the outside anymore :D
Thank you for sharing your perspective! Your wife is truly a newly minted goddess. The transformation is pretty amazing, I must say, having gone through it myself. I'm so happy for you both!

handicouple

Unread post by handicouple » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:50 am

Thank you Kandi and Kentros for the updates... very hot!

Congrads to the both of you!

I really enjoyed the update and can't wait for wife to get home... I guess I won our bet, so I've got plans :twisted:

I would really enjoyed the update myself, am sure my wife will too and I am pretty sure we will both go crazy with the PM if you would be so kind.

We look forward to you enjoying you new found sexuality, love, connection, freedom, expression and fulfilling life to come... or cum ;)

Love & Lust, Tim

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:52 pm

I can’t… I can’t even… I can’t even begin to explain what just took place.

Other than it was
SO! FUCKING!!! GOOD!!

If I wasn’t a hotwife after what I did yesterday, I sure in the hell am one today! :mrgreen:

I’ll work on some kind of an account of what happen – which will not get posted today – after 3 hours w/ this man… I’m in such a state of euphoria... I can’t even communicate well to Husband right now! This hotwife needs a shower and a nap!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, everyone, who's been so supportive. I love you guys!

I’ll get PMs out tmrw regarding the details w/ MJ also

handicouple

Unread post by handicouple » Fri Nov 20, 2015 6:04 pm

Kandi,
Wife fell to sleep, so I wont wake her now, but want to say that I am so happy for you, I did need to wipe my eyes... more than one tear of joy.

Rest well our love.

Flirtywifeshubby
Virgin

Unread post by Flirtywifeshubby » Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:13 pm

OMG! Congratulations, Kandi! That is absolutely awesome and it sounds like it was perfect. We hope you have many great adventures in the future!

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 1:58 am

Congratulations Kandi and Kentros - it sounds like your expectations was met in full, I look forward to reading about it :up: :D

nevertoolate

Unread post by nevertoolate » Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:05 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:I can’t… I can’t even… I can’t even begin to explain what just took place.

Other than it was
SO! FUCKING!!! GOOD!!

If I wasn’t a hotwife after what I did yesterday, I sure in the hell am one today! :mrgreen:

I’ll work on some kind of an account of what happen – which will not get posted today – after 3 hours w/ this man… I’m in such a state of euphoria... I can’t even communicate well to Husband right now! This hotwife needs a shower and a nap!!!!!!!!!

Thank you, everyone, who's been so supportive. I love you guys!

I’ll get PMs out tmrw regarding the details w/ MJ also
Thank you for the updates. We all get so much joy out of seeing other couples on this adventure. I always found the most personal pleasure for me was in pleasing and pleasuring women. I am so glad to see another young 40 year old woman unlock a part of her self that has been there all along. Also very nice to hear your partner was a fine gentleman.

Enjoy the attention, you deserve it!

RichNile
Experienced

Unread post by RichNile » Sun Nov 22, 2015 6:53 am

Congratulations Kandi from me and Frani too. Love you guys. Hope you caught up on your sleep ;)