From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Husbands Kandi

Re: Considering Becoming A Hotwife

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:02 pm

viking43 wrote:I can imagine the excitement you and your hubby feel, it it probably pretty hot in bed at the moment - a little reality mixed with the fantasies makes wonders :D :up:
viking43 wrote:It sounds like a very good idea - and a very exciting one too :)
Oh viking43! I’m not sure if I can come near to expressing how excited I am for the next 15 days to be over! And eager to find a “local” playmate too.
TedtheBellhop wrote:I love this thread! Can't wait to hear more.
TedtheBellhop wrote:November 20th is only about 2 weeks away. This is so exciting!!!
Ted, I’m so glad you’re loving the thread!! I’m enjoying sharing. And thank you for always leaving a comment, encourages me to keep posting! I’m so very excited this is finally going to happen!
pancuckold wrote:I love it when a plan comes together :-)
You got that right! LOL!
Mrs E wrote: Fantastic news!!! :up: :up: :up: :D
I especially like this part "We can go as long as you both desire!"
I could be a very naughty girl with that invitation. I'm sure you'll be too. ;)
IKR!!! I love his subtle, but clear, invitation to flirt and be sexual with him. And it certainly allowed me to express myself w/ him in just that way! I’m sure that’s evident, lol! I’ve also been thinking, since the messages have heated up – and he’s welcomed them – that I want to extend the session. Husband thinks 2 hours will be enough. I’m not so sure! I know I’ll have play time afterwards w/ Husband… but come on! This is my first time and all!! lol!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:10 pm

I promise this is the last somewhat tame email exchange before it gets REALLY steamy. But I think I’ll be a little evil w/ my OHW followers… unless there are more comments that you’re finding it fun to read, maybe I’ll only PM the next instalments to those who have expressed interest, :shock: :whip: ;)

Installment 3

Evening J,
I love how you always put Husband’s name in parenthesis when you respond. 

We are excited about seeing you again. Okay, maybe me more than Kentros now. I’m truly giddy about being intimate with you. A two hour session would be wonderful.

I’m glad you like the suggestion of us sitting together, easing into the session. I wish I had kissed you before we left when we met the first time. But I wouldn’t have even embraced you had you not asked. I guess I just didn’t know what to expect, or how to react. Thinking back on it, I even restrained myself from kissing Kentros. Once when Husband said how he sees me, and hopes that I’d see myself as he does, beautiful and a goddess. Another time when you said you could see how much Kentros loved me. I’m somewhat uncomfortable w/ PDAs. But I suppose you will not feel like a stranger the next time we see each other. Especially not since I’ve been fantasizing about you. 

Is there anything you’d like to know about us (or me) before our session in November? I would like you to feel as comfortable as possible as well.

Looking forward to seeing you, HK and Kentros

His response (about a week later):

Hi Kandi! (and Kentros!) lol

Sorry for the delay, I was away for the weekend.

I've booked you for November 20th. It's wonderful that you're so excited. I like that you've been fantasizing about me too (and I admit I'm curious what your fantasies entail..?). Yes, we will probably feel much more comfortable together the next time I see you. We'll just let things unfold organically and don't worry too much about PDA's or insecurities. This is a safe, sacred space and I'm here for both of you.

I don't think there's anything specific that I need to know about you, except my curiosity about your (and Kentros') fantasies. But there's no pressure. Only share what you're comfortable with.

See you soon-ish! :)

bsefs
Experienced

Unread post by bsefs » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:12 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote: And eager to find a “local” playmate too. [/color]
A mere few hours away! :whip: ;)

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:26 pm

bsefs wrote:
Husbands Kandi wrote: And eager to find a “local” playmate too. [/color]
A mere few hours away! :whip: ;)
I would consider you "local" :mrgreen:

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:14 pm

You can definitely count me in as interested, it is a very gentle, but exciting way of taking the plunge :)

hotwifeloverpdx
Virgin

Unread post by hotwifeloverpdx » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:25 pm

viking43 wrote:You can definitely count me in as interested, it is a very gentle, but exciting way of taking the plunge :)

Me too!!!!!

SjorsenSjimmyNL
Experienced

Unread post by SjorsenSjimmyNL » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:40 pm

hotwifeloverpdx wrote:
viking43 wrote:You can definitely count me in as interested, it is a very gentle, but exciting way of taking the plunge :)

Me too!!!!!
Me too!!!!!!!!
Today is the first day of the rest of your life

mordka
Prepubescent

Unread post by mordka » Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:36 am

I'm totally interested!

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:13 am

Husbands Kandi wrote:But I think I’ll be a little evil w/ my OHW followers… unless there are more comments that you’re finding it fun to read, maybe I’ll only PM the next instalments to those who have expressed interest, :shock: :whip: ;)
I think this is amazingly fun to read, and I'm particularly looking forward to hearing your responses to this:
Husbands Kandi wrote:I like that you've been fantasizing about me too (and I admit I'm curious what your fantasies entail..?).
And he emphasized that later (and asked about Kentos' fantasies as well). How much are you going to tell him?

ppie
Trainable

Unread post by ppie » Sat Nov 07, 2015 1:57 am

Great thread! I would love to keep reading!

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:01 am

Maybe we can crowdfund your third (and fourth) hour. Perhaps in exchange for pics and video...

I can't wait for the next installment. Any idea how J "sizes up" against your very well equipped husband?...

Flirtywifeshubby
Virgin

Unread post by Flirtywifeshubby » Sat Nov 07, 2015 8:12 am

I cannot wait to hear more, Kandi! The anticipation of your first time has me on pins and needles.

OneVividImagination
Virgin

Unread post by OneVividImagination » Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:10 am

Kandi!
Just like everyone else here at OHW I'm incredibly excited to read about your journey ...and see your beautiful photos too!
I can't thank you enough for taking the time and making the effort to share with all of us!
Mr 1VI

handicouple

Unread post by handicouple » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:24 am

[quote="Husbands Kandi"]I promise this is the last somewhat tame email exchange before it gets REALLY steamy. But I think I’ll be a little evil w/ my OHW followers… unless there are more comments that you’re finding it fun to read, maybe I’ll only PM the next instalments to those who have expressed interest, :shock: :whip: ;)

As a new member, I give Kandi my first post.

But if you stop posting this ongoing journey, I may just cry. I even shared your thread with my wife (who is still wrapping her head around our own situation and revelations) and she has become very interested in your thread, asking daily if you've posted any updates yet. I think you are also helping her come to terms with her own feelings and desires.

Thank you!

Mia

Unread post by Mia » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:48 am

handicouple wrote:
Husbands Kandi wrote:I promise this is the last somewhat tame email exchange before it gets REALLY steamy. But I think I’ll be a little evil w/ my OHW followers… unless there are more comments that you’re finding it fun to read, maybe I’ll only PM the next instalments to those who have expressed interest, :shock: :whip: ;)

As a new member, I give Kandi my first post.

But if you stop posting this ongoing journey, I may just cry. I even shared your thread with my wife (who is still wrapping her head around our own situation and revelations) and she has become very interested in your thread, asking daily if you've posted any updates yet. I think you are also helping her come to terms with her own feelings and desires.

Thank you!
Welcome to OHW, handicouple.

:)

Mia

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:43 pm

Sorry haven’t responded to the recent posts. Work was very busy and my attention was drawn away Friday night b/c “Adorable guy” emailed me (reference my Hotties thread) and Sat night by a new potential local playmate (let’s call him “IT guy”) who also struck up an online "conversation"!!!!

Don’t worry bsefs… I most certainly have not forgotten about you! I sent a letter off to Santa, asking him for an early x-mas gift (I know you know what I asked for). I have been reassured that Santa cums for naughty girls too ;)

Thank you all SO MUCH for the interest and encouragement! Especially most recently: Viking43, hotwifeloverpdx, SjorsenSjimmyNL, mordka, vicg (Husband’s fantasy will be mentioned - and I tell the masseuse QUITE a bit of mine :shock: ), ppie, TedtheBellhop, Flirtywifeshubby (the anticipation is killing me too!!!), OneVividImagination, and handicouple!
TedtheBellhop wrote:Maybe we can crowdfund your third (and fourth) hour. Perhaps in exchange for pics and video...
I can't wait for the next installment. Any idea how J "sizes up" against your very well equipped husband?...
This is a fantastic idea!!!! LOVE IT!!! I already resigned to asking to extend the session an hour. I do not yet know how J "sizes up" to Husband. I'll let you know when I do. :lol:
OneVividImagination wrote:Kandi!
Just like everyone else here at OHW I'm incredibly excited to read about your journey ...and see your beautiful photos too!
I can't thank you enough for taking the time and making the effort to share with all of us!
Mr 1VI
Thank you for complimenting my photos! I appreciate the interest and encouragement.
handicouple wrote:As a new member, I give Kandi my first post.

Thank you!
I’m honored you chose my thread to post on! :D And how could I live w/ myself if I made a grown man cry! Lol! Just for that… everyone will benefit and I’ll post the next installment TODAY!!

Tell your wife (hello) I’m happy she’s processing/considering your fantasy. This has been SO amazing for Husband and I thus far. For example, Sat and Sun morning ALONE was HOT! HOT! HOT in our bedroom. JUST based on the messaging I did w/ “Adorable Guy” and “IT guy” the previous nights.

Installment 4 will be forthcoming this evening. Hugs and Kisses to you all!!!!

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 2:55 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:
alan137 wrote:For me (and my wife and her BF) this aspect is what makes the difference. They make love. They have a spiritual/erotic connection with one another. It isn't just fucking and, as the husband, and like Kandi, I like that a lot! And so does my wife. :)

Alan
Hi Alan,
I'm so happy your wife has a FB that has that spiritual/erotic connection with her. Does she have just the one FB? Or does she take multiple lovers?

I think each FB will end up providing a unique and different experience. I am absolutely excited that the masseuse prefers the sensual and erotic connection over fucking. But don't get me wrong, I'm all for a playmate who wants to do just that, fuck. But what do I know. :shock: I'm not even a "real" hotwife yet, lol. I'm sure every aspect of this will take on a different life as it evolves.

Thanks for commenting/following the thread :D
Hi Kandi,

Sorry for taking soloing to respond.

My wife only wants the one BF. For a couple of years she had two going at the same time but now only wants the one. I found the chatting and her meeting other men for coffee knowing that she could invite them to have sex with her was the best. :)

If she were to have several lovers I would absolutely love that. However, I am happy that at least she has regular sex with another man.

Recently she stayed overseas with one of her BFs for 5 months. I found that experience very erotic and exciting.

Alan

bsefs
Experienced

Unread post by bsefs » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Don’t worry bsefs… I most certainly have not forgotten about you! I sent a letter off to Santa, asking him for an early x-mas gift (I know you know what I asked for). I have been reassured that Santa cums for naughty girls too ;)
Just love the choice of text colors.....so much in the holiday spirit, it's almost enough to give a jolly fellow a rise! From what I understand, the naughty girls are Santa's favorites.

Mrs E

Unread post by Mrs E » Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:34 pm

bsefs wrote:
Just love the choice of text colors.....so much in the holiday spirit, it's almost enough to give a jolly fellow a rise! From what I understand, the naughty girls are Santa's favorites.
Yes indeed! Those naughty grownup girls don't just sit on Santa's lap they get put over it and get a good spanking!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:08 pm

bsefs wrote:
Thought you'd enjoy that I'm getting in the mood. I mean holiday spirit. Naughty girls ARE Santa's favorites? I can't wait to find out!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:13 pm

Mrs E wrote:Yes indeed! Those naughty grownup girls don't just sit on Santa's lap they get put over it and get a good spanking!
Oh! A spanking would be most enjoyable! :D I should have added that in my letter to Santa!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:27 pm

Installment 4 will not disappoint. Now it gets hot and steamy …

Hello J,

No worries for the delay. However, I’d be lying if I didn’t say I get excited when I see you’ve responded. I’m enjoying the subtle flirting with you.

I’m delighted you’re curious about my fantasies of you. I’d be happy to share them. Husband’s fantasy, in addition to seeing another man pleasure me sexually, is that I overcome my insecurities (body image issues) and see myself as he does, beautiful. It’s a work in progress. In my fantasies you don’t seem to be bothered w/ my size, you enjoy me and make me feel comfortable and wonderful.

Sometimes I wonder what our next greeting will be like. Will Husband walk through your door first, or will I? We embrace but will we kiss on the cheek or lips, if at all, and what will that feel like? I’m excited to feel your facial hair against my skin and lips. I’m curious what your kisses will taste like. [Every man’s kisses taste different. Something I greatly enjoyed when dating…kissing a new partner]. Or maybe our first kiss will wait till we’re seated, touching and chatting?

While there are subtle variations of my fantasy with you, the best depiction I can give you is this:

I imagine you taking my hand and leading me to your day bed [he uses it as a couch]. I sit in the same area as I did when we first met you. But you sit beside me and Kentros sits in the chair across from us. Please know that Kentros will be nervous and he most likely will not be able to speak once we are seated. I believe I’ll be wearing a strapless, full length, black and white dress. I want to feel pretty the next time I see you.

I see us sitting so we can face each other, my legs are tucked underneath me and the dress (I will want to hide my legs from you, b/c of feeling self-conscious). You tell us again how the session will flow. We’ll talk for a while, move to the massage and let events unfold as I feel comfortable. Whether that’s being sexual in the massage room or if I’d like to move to your bed. Your one hand is resting on my knee. You ask if I have any questions.

I ask you to show me and tell me about your tattoo (I’ve seen them in your photos on your website). You remove your shirt and offer to let me to touch them as you tell me about them. It’s clear you understand permitting me to make contact with your skin will help me be more comfortable being intimate with you. I love the idea of you moving around to let me see and touch you.

When you finish, you leave your shirt off and inquire about my tattoos. You say that you noticed a couple when we first met. You ask if you can also touch them as I explain each one. “Of course you can.” I have X on the inside of my wrist. [In the email, I explain the tattoos, why I chose them, the location its places, etc] As I explain this you are holding my hand and rubbing your right thumb over my wrist.

I have X on my back/right shoulder… I have turned my back to you and welcome you to pull the back of my dress down so that you can see the full tattoo. You unclasp my bra, as it's obstructing your view. Your hands are warm on my back. You run your fingers and hand over the tattoo as I tell you about it. I feel your fingers brush my hair at the base of my neck. It makes me shiver with anticipation, feeling that you’ve scooted closer to me, you caress my neck and shoulders. You lean in and kiss the nape of my neck, then the side under my ear, then to my shoulder. The feel of your facial hair on my skin is incredibly arousing. I turn, lick my lips and offer my mouth to yours. Your hand moves from my shoulder to my face, cradling my jaw in your palm as you kiss me. You part my lips with yours. Our tongues meet. My breath catches in my chest as your touch and kiss is gentle and sensual. I feel lightheaded. Your other hand is on my back, lightly pulling me closer to you. The back of my fingers are brushing your jaw and cheek. I absolutely have a thing for your stubble! My other hand has moved to your arm that is embracing me.

You lean me down on the daybed, pull away from me and say, “I believe we are no longer strangers.” I smile and respond with, “I suppose not. And I have one more tattoo.” I feel my face flush when you ask where. “On my left breast.” By now my left hand is to my mouth, somewhat covering my smile as I’m trying to hide how excited I am. Even though it’s obvious you know, as I’m slightly shaking. Your left hand is beside my shoulder, bracing yourself over me. Your right hand somehow found its way to my hip. You ask if you can see the tattoo now or wait till the massage. I shake my head, “you can see it now.” You ask if you can pull the front of my dress down. I nod yes. You have this beautiful coy smile as your eyes move from mine to my chest. Your fingers pull at the front of my dress exposing my black and white bra, my breast, and my tattoo. It’s not always clear to people and sometimes they cannot make out what the tattoo is. I trace the shape, with your finger, to help you see [it]... I explain it’s not a completed figure as that represents what I felt I was missing during this time in my life (so much was missing, especially the feeling of being loved and having a partner I could trust). While I absolutely love this tattoo, it no longer represent my life. All the missing pieces have been filled by Husband: love, trust, honesty, partnership, respect, understanding, and a desire to care for me that I have never felt before. I’m on the brink of tears as I explain this, and look over at Husband (who still appears nervous, but is smiling at me).

You’re also smiling and lean back down and kiss my exposed breast, kiss up to my collar bone, my neck, my ear, my cheek, making sure to brush your beard on my skin as you go. My hands are on your shoulders, then glide to the back of your head. You kiss me deeply, passionately. You take my breath away again. And somehow your right hand has moved to just under my dress, above my knee. What girl doesn’t want a handsome man’s hand up her skirt!? You ask me if I’d like to continue here, or move to the massage…

I think that’s enough for now. I apologize for the length. Perhaps, if you enjoyed this at all and you’d like, I can write you more of what’s played in my mind of the massage and what I imagine sex with you might be like?

I hope your week has started off well, Kandi (and Kentros)

His response (3 days later):

Oh my how time flies! It's already Friday. :)

Kandi, your sweet and evocative email started my week off amazingly well... and truth be told, kept my week purring along nicely for days. I also enjoy our (not-so) subtle flirting.

You write well. And I actually think that the way you imagined/fantasized about the unfolding of our next meeting is quite close to how I envisioned it in my mind too. It feels like we're on a similar page and I like that. I also appreciate your honesty about how you feel about your body and wanting certain parts to be covered up. Authenticity is sexy. Plus, I like dresses... especially if I may get a glimpse of what's hiding underneath while you sit in front of me. Your descriptions give me a good jumping off place for our next face to face encounter. Thank you for that.

So... I will leave it up to you whether you feel like indulging in a little more fantasy with me and sharing your sweet and sexy thoughts. I do enjoy them. And I can feel the energy and anticipation building in my body as I write this. Well done!

I hope Kentros is also enjoying this process, if even by proxy. It excites me to think that he is excited by our connection.

I hope you have a great weekend! I'm out of town until Tuesday, so won't be available much by email until then.

Be well, J

viking43

Unread post by viking43 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:34 am

Wow, if someone wrote this to me, there would be steam coming out of my ears - talk about a hotwife! You are a hot wife, Kandi, and also a very good writer :up: :)

I love your thread, and I will definitely be following it, I hope you and your husband will have many exciting adventures in the time to come - I think you will love being a hotwife :)

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:04 am

Dear Kandi,

Very Nice and sensual warm up,
can't wait for this to og through.....

Please keep us posted.

sincerely
elina

MrLust
Experienced

Unread post by MrLust » Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:54 am

Kandi, I'm so glad I've just found your thread and that you're so close to receiving your massage. I'm really looking forward to hearing about how the day goes, the build up to it and how you both feel about it afterwards. Sounds like a great and very thoughtful introduction to this lifestyle. Have added to my faves so I can remain updated. MrLust