From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
afagehi7

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:05 am

Kentros wrote:
Sat Nov 30, 2019 4:55 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Nov 29, 2019 1:04 am
I wish Kentros would give us the hotwife husband perspective more often. I for one wonder what it's like for him when he's watching a stud make his wife squirt.
It's pretty awesome to be honest!! And It's amazing visually of course :D

I really enjoy seeing HK uninhibited and having a great time, feeling good about herself and her sexuality!
You are a man of few words...hahahahaha. you don't ever get jealous when someone is taking her to pound town better than you could do? I personally think I'd struggle with that.

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:15 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:05 am
Kentros wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
I wish Kentros would give us the hotwife husband perspective more often. I for one wonder what it's like for him when he's watching a stud make his wife squirt.

I really enjoy seeing HK uninhibited and having a great time, feeling good about herself and her sexuality!
You are a man of few words...hahahahaha. you don't ever get jealous when someone is taking her to pound town better than you could do? I personally think I'd struggle with that.

I have seen Kentros taking good care of HK.

What he gives her, the test of us can only be jealous of.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:20 am

kaskap79 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:15 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:05 am
Kentros wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:

I have seen Kentros taking good care of HK.

What he gives her, the test of us can only be jealous of.
Oh..I have zero doubt he gives it to her good. There has to be guys that outperform him. I mean, that's part of the point.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:33 am

afagehi7 » Well, I think it’s just a human condition wanting to make sure I please the men I’m with. I mean, yeah, I want to get off too! And the Navy guy, OH! I know he fucking loves it when he gets me to squirt and gush. It’s practically what most of my lovers like best! And because I’m not “one and done,” some like to see just HOW many times I can cum! And yes, Kentros is a man of few words :D

VLKAY66 » Oh! Thank you for letting me know that. Encourages me to keep posting!

Kentros » Thanks for chiming in hubby! afagehi7 has another question for you too.

kaskap79 and afagehi7 »

Kaskap – Aw!!! Yes, so true. What he gives me is most amazing! In addition to great sex, he loves me, he shares me, he’s taken on more chores to give me time for hotwifing (communicating- dates/fucking). I couldn’t imagine doing this without him!! He’s there to console me when things go badly, he’s there to encourage me when I’m not feeling it, he’s there to celebrate with me (or get off on) when dates go really well ;)

afagehi - Lovers and FBs need to be as good as or better at sex than hubby. Because you are correct, that’s part of the point of hotwifing = variety. If you revisit my massage encounter, one of the things I say is that sex with Jay was the best sex I’d ever had in my entire life ~ at that point! I’m not going to lie to Kentros and say, “Oh, honey, don’t worry, it wasn’t as good as it is with you” because he would have known that was total BS. One thing that makes our foundation solid (and us a successful hotwifing couple) is that we don’t lie to each other. Ever. For example, yesterday he leaned over to check if I turned off the headlights. I asked if I forgot, he said no, but that he didn’t trust I did. I said, “you could have just said I didn’t and turned them off.” His response, “We don’t lie to each other.” He totally could have at this moment! Just like condom mishaps. I could NOT tell him about it. But I’m not going to hide anything from him. It’s how we roll!

But gentlemen, please continue to chat about how amazing my husband is. Because he is!!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:47 am

We ALL know what happened in June of 2017! Click Here to Jump on Over
What a holiday! A quick summary of play:
6/17: Viking
6/18: RichNile (Kentros with FraniNile)
6/19: Dogging with Viking
6/21 and 6/23 with kaskap

Best vacation ever!

On to July 2017
Okay, admittedly, the first half of 2017 wasn’t nearly as action filled as my first 9 months of Hotwifing. But I had a lot to deal with end of 2016 and leading up to our Denmark holiday. But after Denmark! I was horny as hell!

I saw the Wolf on July 5th (IKR! Thought he was out of the picture for good. He missed me :lol: But the date was weird- more like getting to know each other again and NO sex!).

But the week of July 20th – Oh! I must have been in heat! I fucked 4 guys in 5 days (2 in one day, back to back and another 3sum with hubby). And added a new guy before the month was done! Do you want details or just skip on over to August? :cool:

DbdChap

Unread post by DbdChap » Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:49 pm

Details, details, details PLEASE. You’re adventures are such an inspiration for those of us whose wives are not quite ready to make the leap (yet!!) 😃

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:19 pm

DbdChap wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 12:49 pm
Details, details, details PLEASE. You’re adventures are such an inspiration for those of us whose wives are not quite ready to make the leap (yet!!) 😃
Husbands Kandi wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 10:47 am
HK

I agree with dbdchap. Inspire us.

Oh, thanks for reminding kentros of the follow-up question. Now that you have confirmed that some other guys are better at driving you downtown to poundtown the question holds more weight.

whenwillshe

Unread post by whenwillshe » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:59 pm

I've been following the thread on and off since its Inception and must say it keeps getting better. Thank you for all the sharing that you do. Would love to see more pictures in the other thread as well if you might be so kind as to indulge us.
I keep hoping my wife joins the ranks of the HW Club and lately, during sex she's bringing it up as if it's something that she wants to do but then backs off. Even so, her bringing it up is fairly new

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Fri Dec 06, 2019 5:23 am

Great to hear from both of you. You kept squirting on his face!?!? What a lucky guy!!! Please keep sharing :)

VLKAY66
Virgin

Unread post by VLKAY66 » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:30 pm

Eager to hear how you've been. Hope you and Kentros have a very Happy New Year!

SSQ
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by SSQ » Tue Dec 31, 2019 9:11 am

Best wishes for a happy new year, Kandi!
It's all fun until someone gets hurt... and then it's more fun! :whip:

https://thehappyhotwife.blogspot.com/

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Dec 31, 2019 7:26 pm

DbdChap » Details you shall have, sir! And thank you for saying our adventures are an inspiration! Happy to hear you feel that way!

afagehi7 » Hahaha! Okay, I’ll inspire you!

whenwillshe » Thank you for commenting and letting us know how much you’ve enjoyed our journey. You are welcome to post/ask questions. I don’t discourage any kind of question. I’ll see what I can do about the photos in the Revealed thread ;) . There will be times I mean to take pictures, but get so caught up in the moment, that we don’t. Kentros needs to come along and be my cameraman :lol: Good luck with your wife. There’s loads of advice here about giving her the info and time. Be open and honest with her and let her come to this in her time. Every little step is a good step. And be prepared for the reality that she may never “join the ranks.” But if she’s starting to bring it up, it’s a good sign she’s thinking about it. :P Check out TedtheBellhop’s thread. He’s been on that patient path for years and his wife is now wrapping her head around it. Very exciting!

TedtheBellhop » Lucky guy indeed! What man, who enjoys oral, wouldn’t want a woman to squirt on his face! :lol:

VLKAY66 » Oh yes, you are all overdue for details on my 4 fucks in 5 days. Coming soon! Promise! Happy New Year to you too! I will say, the 1st half of 2019 was the pits, but the 2nd half started to look up. And we’re ending the year on a very high/positive note! Thank you new job!!

SSQ » You beautiful women you! Have a wonderful new year too! xoxo

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Tue Dec 31, 2019 11:48 pm

Happy New Year Kandi

I hope I can give you a lot more input this year than last year. :D :D

Say hello to your wonderful husband.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:37 am

HK - hopefully you and kentros get an opportunity to update everyone on your life. Y'all are important contributors to the forum and bring a different perspective than some of the others.

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:07 pm

Details on the 4 fucks in 5 days:

Cop Steve - July 20, 2017
It had been a while since we last chatted, let alone fucked (8/8/16)! He messaged me end of May and we agreed we’d “spend some quality time” together after we returned from Europe. He pinged me on the 19th and we scheduled to play the next day!

He didn’t tell me he got a dog, and this dalmatian was not happy to make my acquaintance (at first). Eventually, the dog accepted me, and after having sex with the Cop, the dog got on the bed and snuggled up against me! Not the 3sum I would have expected :lol:

He remembered I gush and had towels ready! And this time had extra ones! Regardless, he was going to be doing laundry after playing with me ;)

The sex was good, just like before! He’s super fit, tan, and knows how to get me off!

He likes to be rode hard, and since I like to be fucked hard, I had no problem getting my feet under me while riding him and bouncing up and down on his cock as hard as I could. Also while riding him, he likes his hands held down. He never worked up the courage to use the handcuffs on the bedside table though.

I loved how he’d manipulate my legs in a way that was impressive! While on my back he’d twist my one leg over the other to get a little deeper inside me. Or pull my knees up to my shoulders and angle himself in a way that pressed himself deep inside me. And while he had an average cock, he fucked fantastically! See, men, you don’t have to be huge to fuck a chick well, you just have to know what you’re doing!!

There was only one round this time. We chatted a bit and let the dog hang out on the bed with us. So funny! This pooch went from growling at me to the point the Cop had to be between us, to him licking the back of my neck and head!

As I left his apartment, I saw him come down the stairs. I almost forgot my shawl. Good thing he brought it to me, as I’d unfortunately never see him again. :|

Kentros

Unread post by Kentros » Wed Jan 01, 2020 2:24 pm

Happy New Year everyone!! :D

VLKAY66
Virgin

Unread post by VLKAY66 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 8:48 pm

Yay! So great to hear the details, thanks much and Happy New Year to you both!

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 9:54 pm

How about 4 guys in an hour or two?

Maybe the Vikings will invade you again. :D :D

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:30 pm

HK - that is super hot. You give hope to those of us who are average sized. He should have deployed those handcuffs!

Happy new year to you and kentros. Glad you are back posting.

TedtheBellhop

Unread post by TedtheBellhop » Thu Jan 02, 2020 12:35 pm

Such a hot update! Something about the word "gush" just really gets me going. Can't wait to hear more and thanks for the plug :)

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 1:30 am

HK - I've noticed that you have been back on OHW so I thought maybe if I bumped your thread you would tell us how things have been going.

I have a question and a comment related to the question.

1. What city was the erotic massage that kick started everything? I'm pretty sure it was in Canada. Savannah just started direct flights to Toronto so I am hoping it was Toronto but I am guessing it was on the west coast side.

2. In skimming your thread trying to answer the above question I re-read your experience with MJ. When MJ asked if he could cum in your mouth and you stopped and asked kentros if you had permission to let MJ cum in your mouth... That is off of the charts hot!!! It's my fantasy come true for kentros! Something about stopping and asking K is just so erotic in how you shared that moment with him.

Ok. I need a cold shower before work...

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:13 pm

VLKAY66 » So very welcome, Sir!

kaskap79 » I’m looking forward to being invaded again… airtight IS going to happen!

TedtheBellhop » Thanks! Gush, IKR! Such a great word, like moist! And you're so welcome about the plug!

afagehi7 » Glad you enjoyed it. Trying to post more. Life gets busy and derails me, LOL! Kentros will PM you the city name in Canada (not Toronto). MJ asking to cum in my mouth – it was less about being hot and more about, “Oh, we never discussed if Kentros was cool with this. Let me ask him now.” Hope that doesn’t ruin your cold shower!

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:22 pm

Details on the 4 fucks in 5 days: #2 and #3

Jason and the New Zealander - July 21, 2017

This will be more along the lines of the reality of this LS. If you are here for sex details, you may want to skip this post.

I was SO horny on the 21st (I refer to this as being in heat) that I started messaging multiple guys to see if anyone was available THAT day. I heard back from Jason AND the New Zealander. Both saying they were available and to come over. I was honest that I was messaging them both because “I’m a greedy, horny girl.” Jason started heading home. New Zealander was already home. So I figured I’d head to the New Zealander’s place. On my way, Jason practically begging me to come over now. I asked New Zealander if he was okay with being dessert, and he was. So yes, they both knew I’d be fucking them both that night!

Jason had just gotten back from being on 10 day vacation with his GF. And when I got to his place, he was like, “Oh, I got confused, I thought you were a gal I went to high school with.” I responded, “I can leave…” He said “Oh, no! I still want to fuck!” And while the sex was good… this was the last time I ever played with him. Why?
1) Don’t tell me you thought I was someone else. Should have just kept that to yourself.
2) Conversation with this guy is so frustrating! Happy not to anymore.
3) He’s not a fan of how loud I get while getting fucked. For real? Asking me to be quiet is like asking me not to get off.

He’d contact me again in 2018, but it was during a very stressful time and he didn’t seem to give a shit. I’ll explain that more when I get to that part of the timeline.

Fortunately, having the date set up with the New Zealander saved me from hearing Jason drone on about things I didn’t care about. So I was dressed and out of there. I got to the New Zealander’s place and he greeted me at the door in his usual way: Deep kissing, groping, squeezing.
It was SO nice to play with him. That huge cock that he has to be careful with. I really enjoyed how he paid attention to how I reacted – getting good at knowing when it was pleasurable vs a bit painful.

One little picture in the Hotties thread – New Zealander doing me doggie.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Feb 05, 2020 1:11 am

HK - in heat... I love your terminology.

Jason sounds like a tool. Any cocksmith knows better. His job is to impress you. That's the bottom line. His getting off doesn't matter. He should be worried about getting you off and making you feel good and happy. Any cocksmith knows that is the game and if they follow that playbook their pleasure will come along with repeat business.
Husbands Kandi wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 8:13 pm

afagehi7 » MJ asking to cum in my mouth – it was less about being hot and more about, “Oh, we never discussed if Kentros was cool with this. Let me ask him now.” Hope that doesn’t ruin your cold shower!
It didn't ruin my cold shower. I think it's so hot that you stopped and asked K. I can imagine watching you work on that guys cock, stop and look up with those pretty eyes and ask if it ok for him to cum in your mouth...that's hotwifing at it's best

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:57 pm

afagehi7 »Ha, glad you like my terminology. Jason is (was) a tool. He even canceled on me once because “something better came up.” Yes, that’s exactly what he said. Now, it was a hotel party/gangbang. So, yeah, it was “better.” But have some tact! Oh, and I do want my partner to get off too. No reason to fuck each other if we’re not both getting off :)

Ladies and Gentleman! I have a treat for you. Instead of hearing from me about a date… Kentros is going to give you his: