From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
afagehi7

Re: From Considering To Being Truly A Hot Wife

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:58 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 6:36 pm

Is no one going to ask what the milestone was? Or just going to wait until I post on the Viking thread?
What was this milestone?

We've been waiting for the big reveal but I'm guessing air tight?

Husbands Kandi

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:20 pm

kaskap79 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:43 pm
Yeah, you do (you were there) :lol:
Happyjohnson wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:54 pm
Aw, how sweet! Thank you :)
afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:58 pm
Yep, ya guessed it. :up:

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:42 pm

Husbands Kandi wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 7:20 pm
kaskap79 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:43 pm
Yeah, you do (you were there) :lol:
Happyjohnson wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:54 pm
Aw, how sweet! Thank you :)
afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Sep 29, 2022 9:58 pm
Yep, ya guessed it. :up:
I'm blown away. Kandi is just on another level...

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:59 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:42 pm
On that day she was. :lol: :lol:

But not until we finished with her. :D :D

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:18 pm

kaskap79 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:59 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 8:42 pm
On that day she was. :lol: :lol:

But not until we finished with her. :D :D
You lucky sob!

kaskap79

Unread post by kaskap79 » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:14 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 9:18 pm
You lucky sob!
It is a hard life, but somebody has to do it. :D

This weekend it is a country that we vikings invaded a lot that I will invade and see if I can find HK's friend Frani Nile. :lol: :lol:

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:46 pm

Out with it now Kandi, who were the three lucky SOB's who made your 4 year milestone achievable, obviously Kaskap was one, but am intrigued as to the other 2, other than possibly Kentros! (FarmerJ by any chance??) :P

Was the experience everything you hoped it would be and would you want to experience it again with different men the next time around? :mrgreen:

Did the logistics of getting everyone into the correct place for this to take place take some preplanning and coordination for the act itself? Just hope they all managed to keep hard for the finale!

Lucky girl, I think,- as long as you weren't hurt in any way, other than difficulty with your legs working properly afterwards! with multiple "O's". :whip:

Details Please.

Husbands Kandi
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Husbands Kandi » Thu Mar 23, 2023 3:51 pm

Happyjohnson wrote:
Wed Oct 05, 2022 10:46 pm
The 3 guys were Kentros (hubby), kaskap79, and a lover I’ll call The Rockstar or Rocker (he's the frontman in a local band – and he’s fucking hot!).

Was the experience everything you hoped it would be? Idk. I think I always want more. The actual airtight part was kind of quick. But the lead up was really good. I have an amazing connection/click well with Rocker since we’ve been seeing each other almost 4 years (pre Covid anyways). He’s excellent at reading me and knowing when to push or scale back. My regular lovers are like this.

Highlights: being on my knees taking turns giving them bjs/stroking them and all 3 guys fingering me at the same time. Each had one finger in and each were at a different pace/pressure. That was SO much better than I had fantasized about. And hearing Rocker say things like, “What a good girl, cumming for us like that,” or “cum for us…” in his gentle way. He’s not a Dom but knows when to be dominate with me. I enjoy him greatly.

Logistics:– Hubby got my mouth, I was riding Kaskap and the Rocker was in my ass. I wanted to switch up positions and ride Kaskap reverse cowgirl and have Rocker in my pussy. But by this time the guys were a bit tired and so I settled for snuggle time.

I certainly want to do it again and am planning an “event” soon. Obviously Hubby will be there, as will the Rockstar. Another casual lover, the BBC is on board. And so is a VERY new lover who’s NRE is over the moon fantastic (I believe we’ll be calling him the Motorcycle Racer or Racer- shout out to afagehi7 for that name). So getting everyone together when everyone is free is my current challenge. There was another lover I asked, but he’s not going to be able to join us, but was VERY turned on by it (no, not Aussie. Aussie has kind of abandoned the relationship – story for another time).

Nope, not hurt. I was on quite the high for the rest of the day!

mfmseeker1969
Experienced

Unread post by mfmseeker1969 » Thu Mar 23, 2023 4:14 pm

I’m going to say it every one else is thinking it. Where are the pix. And if I don’t have any be glad to next time.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Fri Mar 24, 2023 4:26 am

My offer for a name is "Full Throttle"

Thanks for the update, great to hear from your sexiness once again and very glad you had that good a time that you want a re run.
How long did the whole experience of being in the airtight "lead up" take, must have been a blast for you having 3 sets of hands stimulating all parts of your body! :whip:
I hope you had more than a couple of big "O's " during the whole process. :mrgreen:

Just hope you were not at all sore the next day and had been thoroughly warmed up prior to the main event!

As with mfmseeker, photo's would be great to be able to drool all over!

Happy

Kentros
Prepubescent

Unread post by Kentros » Sat Feb 17, 2024 6:42 am

Hi all, HK's been very busy so not much time to post. She's still an active hotwife but also poly. Maybe you all can give her some encouragement to post. :D