A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
New2hot
Verified Hot Wife

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by New2hot » Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:41 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:08 pm
New2hot wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 10:16 am
Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:31 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Fri Dec 03, 2021 11:54 pm

I understand that you are an equal opportunity pole employer. Just curious if anyone is packing serious heat or all normies. I'm a normie so don't be disappointed when we finally meat.
They're all fun when attached to the right man.
Farmgirl, I couldn’t agree more 😱❤️😈
Did I hear that you've been a naughty wife lately ;)?
I can only dream of the league you are in 🥰 , but, yes I’ve had a little fun as of late 😱😈.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:34 am

New2hot wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 7:41 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
New2hot wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Dec 04, 2021 9:31 am

They're all fun when attached to the right man.
I can only dream of the league you are in 🥰 , but, yes I’ve had a little fun as of late 😱😈.
I love it when my friend has some naughty fun! :D :D
And, they say we women can't have compersion ;)

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:30 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:34 am
New2hot wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
New2hot wrote:

A only few can, seemingly. Not mine.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:29 pm

Parsifal wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 5:30 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
New2hot wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:

:lol: I figure she has compersion when I'm enjoying one of my guys. Most of us women don't have compersion if our husbands play ;). But we can have it when our fellow Hotwives have fun :D :D.

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:28 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:29 pm
Parsifal wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:
New2hot wrote:

:lol: I figure she has compersion when I'm enjoying one of my guys. Most of us women don't have compersion if our husbands play ;). But we can have it when our fellow Hotwives have fun :D :D.
I'm gonna PM you about that topic

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:41 am

Parsifal wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 7:28 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Dec 05, 2021 6:29 pm
Parsifal wrote:
Farmgirl wrote:

I'm gonna PM you about that topic
I'd be interested to hear about this. Possibly on your thread

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:58 am

I do hope you were not in the path of the storm in your State, my thoughts go out to those who have suffered loss.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Dec 12, 2021 11:02 am

solstice wrote:
Sun Dec 12, 2021 1:58 am
I do hope you were not in the path of the storm in your State, my thoughts go out to those who have suffered loss.

Thank you. We were not in the path, it went above us. Though it did hit places loved by us and we would ask prayers and thoughts for those where the devastation occurred.

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:00 am

Checking on here to see if y’all are okay. Glad you are but prayers for those who were hard hit.
See our pics in the Hotties under My Wife Debbie

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:15 am

D+D wrote:
Fri Dec 17, 2021 8:00 am
Checking on here to see if y’all are okay. Glad you are but prayers for those who were hard hit.
Thank you so much!

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:09 am

Here is hoping that Farmgirl had a merry naughty Christmas!

himnher143
Player

Unread post by himnher143 » Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:22 am

Her number 1 , and farmgirl , I’ve Been a lurker here for sometime now , hope you both had a very Merry Christmas . As we come to an end to another year , just wanted to thank you both for the wisdom and guidance you both share to give us direction in this awesome lifestyle.
Happy New Year to you both .

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:43 pm

Farmgirl - wisest of women, absolute straight shooter. The two of you all are the best teachers of this kind of life and an inspiration for all of us. Thank you

Softclay
Experienced

Unread post by Softclay » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:45 am

Farmgirl has made it hard for me to go into any farm supply store here in the Ozarks and not look around and wonder……..
Thank you for your contributions and please continue. It never gets old

New2hot
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by New2hot » Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:38 pm

Parsifal wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 5:43 pm
Farmgirl - wisest of women, absolute straight shooter. The two of you all are the best teachers of this kind of life and an inspiration for all of us. Thank you
Couldn’t agree more!! Farmgirl and Her number1 are the cream of the crop for sure. 🥰

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:34 am

New2hot wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:38 pm
Parsifal wrote:
Couldn’t agree more!! Farmgirl and Her number1 are the cream of the crop for sure. 🥰
They're certainly a role model for many of us in the lifestyle and wannabes alike

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:00 pm

himnher143 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 11:22 am
Her number 1 , and farmgirl , I’ve Been a lurker here for sometime now , hope you both had a very Merry Christmas . As we come to an end to another year , just wanted to thank you both for the wisdom and guidance you both share to give us direction in this awesome lifestyle.
Happy New Year to you both .
Parsifal wrote:
Farmgirl - wisest of women, absolute straight shooter. The two of you all are the best teachers of this kind of life and an inspiration for all of us. Thank
you.
Softclay wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:45 am
Farmgirl has made it hard for me to go into any farm supply store here in the Ozarks and not look around and wonder……..
Thank you for your contributions and please continue. It never gets old
New2hot wrote:
Mon Dec 27, 2021 5:38 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Tue Dec 28, 2021 12:34 am
They're certainly a role model for many of us in the lifestyle and wannabes alike
4herpleasure89 wrote:
Sun Dec 26, 2021 3:09 am
Here is hoping that Farmgirl had a merry naughty Christmas!
Thank you one and all for the nice words. We are humbled and yet, joyed by them!
December was a very busy time on the ranch this year, and we are glad to have it behind us. And, we are so thankful for all of the friends we have here. :D

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Sat Jan 01, 2022 5:58 pm

I agree with all of these sentiments! Merry a Christmas and happy new year to you both. I’m happy to have found this account of your journey in the Hotwife lifestyle and appreciate your common sense approach to it. I also enjoy mixing it up with Farmgirl now and then on those rare occasions where we agreeably disagree.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:14 am

We went to a ranch-related meeting yesterday evening with our son and DIL. All through the meeting, I could tell that Farmgirl was feeling a little frisky. She kept whispering about how much Allen is wanting to " fuck your wife ", I looked at her and grinned. She, with her cat grin, said, " I love his thick cock ". I figured they must have been texting all day.
After the meeting was over they dropped us back off at home. As I was hanging up my jacket, she flicked my ear with the tip of her tongue and said, " How would you like to fuck your wife....... a wife that other men fuck?
I thought to myself; I have a really good wife! I headed to take a shower while she went to take a bath. When she got out of the tub, I had a towel spread on the bed for her to lie on so I could groom her eager prize. Using the small trimmer, I removed the few stray blond hairs and then shaved them clean and smooth.

Some things always grab me with an almost new intensity; Her skin is creamy white with a very slight peach undertone, her mons has a sexy pouty swell then transitioning to her creamy pink outer lips and her dusty rose inner lips. Them, fluttered open revealing her pearl pink interior. When I take in this view time after time, it still hits me with a newness, an amazingness. As she often says, " You're mesmerized ". That I am!!
And as I take all of this in, my mind takes hold of and realizes/ponders how many times another man has fucked my wife, bringing her to heights of orgasmic ecstasy. These are heady things for a hotwife husband. And, at the same time for the hotwife because she knows the love she is showing her husband.

When her prize was totally clean and smooth, I applied lotion, rubbing it in perhaps longer than necessary. But, then a job well done....... ;) :D ....is important.
She was still lying on her back, knees drawn up when I hooked my arms under her knees and scooted her to where her delectable ass was just barely hanging off the edge of the bed. She reached down and parted her lips with her fingers, plunging two of them into her wanton opening. I watched before moving my hips forward sliding my dick up her soaking wet slit. I began fucking her slit and was fully enraptured by it when she tilted her hips, taking my dick fully into her pussy. She moaned and began rubbing her clit in tight circles. I fucked her with short strokes hitting her g-spot....her eyes rolled back....her face took on that look of an intense orgasm on the edge of a cliff. As she started to convulse, I drove deep into her. Over the edge she went...shaking, moaning, and gasping.
When she came back around, she put her ankles on my shoulders pulling me into her. I fucked her hard until I was too close, almost tooo close. I pulled out and erupted on her mound.
We had just cleaned up and cuddled together when Jack called her phone. He asked if he could head into town to see her. I could tell by her voice that she was excited and more than ready. :D
A few minutes later, she threw on a leopard print coat. Looking at me she said, " I'll wake you when I get back ". I told her I would be awake jacking off to thoughts of her.

Softclay
Experienced

Unread post by Softclay » Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:21 am

What time did she awaken you? I am certain you didn’t mind, no matter how late.!!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:36 pm

Softclay wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 7:21 am
What time did she awaken you? I am certain you didn’t mind, no matter how late.!!

I got back just a touch after midnight, my Number1 was just nearing the catnap stage so he awoke quickly. Especially when I told him, I've never seen so much cum, it's everywhere and he deposited it soooo deep!

Softclay
Experienced

Unread post by Softclay » Wed Jan 05, 2022 6:24 pm

…….everywhere and so deep. That would have awakened me too

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:18 pm

I just got a text from Farmgirl, " Don't come to the hay pen unless you call first :D ".
That most likely means she is getting fucked and doesn't want me to let my son come there. ;) :D

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:00 pm

Deep Tuesday, wide today ;) :D :D!!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jan 07, 2022 7:02 am

Wednesday night when Farmgirl got ready to meet Jack she looked amazing; dressed in only her leopard coat, the afterglow of being fresh fucked, and the anticipatory glow of heading out to meet a young lover.
Rather than sleep ( who could do that) as she said, I enjoyed thoughts of her fucking him. The thoughts soon had my dick back to life and I stroked it to an exhilarating conclusion. In that relaxed state, I did drift into a state of sleep/non-sleep until I heard the door click and the sound of her footsteps down the hall.
When she entered the bedroom she said, " There is cum everywhere! He shot it so deep in me but, it is everywhere! " She was giggling and grinning as she said it, clearly happy with herself. She slipped off her coat, ran a towel between her legs, and climbed into bed snuggling up to me saying, " I am worn out, I've been fucked so good. " She then took my hand and placed it on her used, married pussy full of Jack's cum. It was so wet, slick, her lips so puffy, and gaped. Just what a hotwife husband loves to feel.
As I felt her pussy, my wife's pussy, with another man's cum flowing out I was so thankful for who she is. Maybe sensing this or maybe it was just the timing, she said, " I'm such a slut :D :lol: ! "
She then leaned into me and whispered in my ear, " I rode him in the back seat for a while, and then I lay back while he got between my legs and fucked me hard and deep, soooo deep. He really fucked your wife, baby ". Minutes later, I felt her breathing change to a light rhythm, soon too, I was asleep.