A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 7:57 pm

Farmgirl was really turned on by the texting with the 23 year old. As we got in bed last night, Farmgirl straddled me as I lay on my back. She worked her slit up and down my dick but never letting me enter her. After several minutes of this she rolled over on her back, spreading her legs, throwing one leg over me. She reached between her legs as she said, " Do you mind if I play with myself as I think about J. "( the 23 year old)
Here I am thinking I was going to get something and found out she wanted to rub her clit as she fantasied about him. :o :D
I told her to go ahead, like she was even going to wait for my approval. ;)
She slid her hand to her prize and began to furiously make circles on her clit. I'm thinking, She is really hot! Just as she was starting to breathe really heavy, I slid one finger into her ass. She moaned and sped up her manipulations of her clit. I added another finger to the one in her ass and seconds later, she exploded in a loud gasping orgasm!
As she calmed and came back around, I asked if he was good. She said, Yes, baby, But I want him to put more than his finger in my ass. Then she kissed me and turned over to go to sleep.

Thanks, my friends, for your comments. Farmgirl loves to hear them!!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 8:00 pm

ambershere wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:44 am
i have to post..You already know how i feel about the both of you(alwaysssss positive) 23y/o awesome simply awesome,,Farmgirl your trouble of the best and fun kind..... i hope you enjoy every second with him...
Farmgirl said, " You always make me smile. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:16 am

We will have our annual 4th of July get together this coming Wed. the 3rd. Family, friends, and neighbors and, Farmgirl has invited three of her guys.
It always adds a little undercurrent of sexuality for us in the midst of the gathering.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:44 am

No1 - does farmgirl have a hotties thread?

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:59 am

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:16 am
We will have our annual 4th of July get together this coming Wed. the 3rd. Family, friends, and neighbors and, Farmgirl has invited three of her guys.
It always adds a little undercurrent of sexuality for us in the midst of the gathering.
That's too exciting. Presumably that doesn't include the 23 y/o? And presumably the three guys don't know each other and that they all share Farmgirl? Talk about nerve-wracking for you...

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jun 26, 2019 12:25 pm

I'll make the popcorn!!!
I want a ring side seat to see who makes the first move and how Farmgirl handles them.
Ooh this is going to be exciting!
Huh? What do you mean I can't watch? Well crap!!
OK, I'll wait like everyone else to hear about what happened.

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Wed Jun 26, 2019 2:32 pm

Ms 2inUpMichigan I totally agree with your post It would be so interesting watching it all unfold.. Once again Farmgirl makes their life oh so interesting in an amazing way.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:02 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:44 am
No1 - does farmgirl have a hotties thread?
No, she has thought about it though.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:09 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 9:59 am
Her number1 wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 6:16 am
That's too exciting. Presumably that doesn't include the 23 y/o? And presumably the three guys don't know each other and that they all share Farmgirl? Talk about nerve-wracking for you...
This morning she did invite the 23 y/o. and he is the only one that actually knows she is a Hotwife.
Each of the guys know each other or at least know of each other. They aren't actual friends but, being a small town, it's hard to not know people. LOL
You are right that they don't know that they share Farmgirl, they each think she is just with them. In fact, at times each will get a little jealous when she mentions another guy. :lol:

She knows just how to turn up the heat on me, for sure!!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 4:17 pm

@ 2inUP and @ ambershere,
We will have plenty of homemade ice cream, cobbler, watermelon, beer, cold drinks,and such. But, I guess popcorn will go with the atmosphere! ;)
The things Farmgirl does to push my buttons and keep it exciting for us never fail to amaze me! :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:16 pm

Ooh save me a dish of ice cream please :D
Sounds like a whole lot of fun all around!

How are you going to keep all those men from figuring out what is going on?

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jun 27, 2019 6:36 pm

@2inUP, Farmgirl said, " Come on down, it's still six days away and only a two day drive. "

We were up in the UP visiting friends back in 2015 so, we do know the drive if you want the route. ;) :D
So far, none of the guys have figured out that she is with more than just them. :lol: It is a small rural county and we are well known but, they all know it would be "unseemly" to kiss and tell.
It is funny, a couple of weeks ago we were at one of the mountain state park lodges and Farmgirl snapped a pic of her feet propped on the balcony of our room. She sent it to C and, his first response was, Who are you there with?
She replied, " It certainly ain't you! "
When she called L the other day (she calls him every day), he said, Why haven't you come to see me? She told him, I've been running around with another man " (actually talking about me me) . She told me, " He got his feelings hurt and I had to tell him it was you :lol: ".
She thinks their jealousy is cute and she likes messing with them.

No doubt, she will have to "work" the crowd so as to not leave anyone out. And, it won't surprise me if she "disappears" from time to time after the sun sets.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:19 am

Just one of those funny things:

At lunch I looked at a package of Oreos laying there on the bar. I read out loud to Farmgirl from the package, "Slit appears after opening".
She grinned at me and said, " Of course it does, sweety. All nice and glistening ".

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Jun 28, 2019 11:17 am

What a sweet treat you have on your hands :D Love following Farmgirl, you too #1.

spacraig
Virgin

Unread post by spacraig » Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:52 pm

I have been binge reading this thread. Excellent stuff!

Craig

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:36 pm

We hoped it would not only be interesting, but also others could learn from our little journey.

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:36 pm
We hoped it would not only be interesting, but also others could learn from our little journey.
“Our LITTLE journey”???

You two are the Rockstars of OHW.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:04 am

Congratulations@ farmgirl for getting verified! Maybe a hotties thread next?

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Thu Jul 04, 2019 9:39 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Jul 04, 2019 2:04 am
Congratulations@ farmgirl for getting verified! Maybe a hotties thread next?
:up:

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Jul 07, 2019 1:24 pm

Mr1SexyGILF wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:33 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:36 pm
“Our LITTLE journey”???

You two are the Rockstars of OHW.

Mr GILF

You've created a little monster! :lol: After reading what you said, Farmgirl has been going around saying, " I'm a Rockstar!! ". Several times a day she texts me with that and asks, " Are you my number 1 fan ? "

Our '4th' cookout ( evening of the 3rd) went really great with a lot of folks. The only ones that didn't show were her guys. C was called to haul some show stock and L had an electric outage to put back into service.
The 23 year old hasn't texted since she told him she is a Hotwife. He had been pretty hot to flirt and had asked about her being married. She told him, " I have permission to play, I'm what you call, a Hotwife. " And then she explained it to him. He thought it was hot and sounded exciting but, then he hasn't responded since.
She told me, " Men are such fickle little creatures ".
L did make it up to her by meeting her for a while the afternoon of the 4th and C has been checking in while he's on the road.

BTW, she did do a Lot of flirting at the cookout. Did I say it was exciting to watch!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:05 pm

Farmgirl flirting? No! I don't believe it! :shock: :lol:

Are you lining up replacements in case the current guys don't toe the line now that you are a Rock Star ??

I'm disappointed that we won't get the play by play of the guys in one location and her number 1 playing bouncer :mrgreen:

niftychunk
Virgin

Unread post by niftychunk » Sun Jul 07, 2019 4:06 pm

I cannot get enough of your experience. Hope we can get near you as a couple!
Cheers, Jorge
It is all about her; it has always been.
Chicago - Hard To Say I'm Sorry.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:18 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 2:05 pm
Farmgirl flirting? No! I don't believe it! :shock: :lol:

Are you lining up replacements in case the current guys don't toe the line now that you are a Rock Star ??

I'm disappointed that we won't get the play by play of the guys in one location and her number 1 playing bouncer :mrgreen:
I'm always shopping!!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:58 am

L had called Farmgirl last Friday to let her know that he was 'home alone' for the weekend. She was in a great mood All weekend and has been since!! But then she is normally in a great mood, it's just afterward, she has that 'after glow'. :D Even at church, Sunday morning, friends asked about her "glow". :lol:

Last night as we were watching an episode of Outlander, she said, " I went to the Deere dealership today to get some saw oil. While I was looking on the shelf by the parts room, The general manager came out with an antenna in his hand. He stopped,said Hi, and then he said, ' How would you like to be spanked? You look like that could be one of your kinks, bent over like that!' . I was a little surprised but, I came back with, That's not one of my kinks. I do have several other interesting kinks though. "

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:33 am

Love the updates!

Lol @ the interesting kinks she’s got. :lol: