A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:40 pm

trecital wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:39 pm
Yeah, the perfect life! ;)

It's as perfect as life gets on this earth :D!!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:43 pm

Allen and my Number1 had to go to a meeting, do you think they talked about me ;)?

tonasketcouple
Experienced

Unread post by tonasketcouple » Tue Dec 05, 2023 8:24 pm

I certainly would.

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:12 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2023 6:43 pm
Allen and my Number1 had to go to a meeting, do you think they talked about me ;)?
They better have. I hope it was a lot of, "Dang. I must be the luckiest man on earth." "Nope, I'm pretty luck too. Maybe it's a tie" kind of comments :)

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:51 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 6:12 am
Farmgirl wrote:
They better have. I hope it was a lot of, "Dang. I must be the luckiest man on earth." "Nope, I'm pretty luck too. Maybe it's a tie" kind of comments :)

:lol: They can't seem to get together without doing so ;). One of their main jests is "how demanding I am" :D.
Allen always ends every call or meeting with me with, "Take care of (Number1)". Those two stick together two like thieves proclaiming innocence!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:03 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2023 4:51 pm

:lol: They can't seem to get together without doing so ;). One of their main jests is "how demanding I am" :D.
Allen always ends every call or meeting with me with, "Take care of (Number1)". Those two stick together two like thieves proclaiming innocence!
Isn't it great when our lovers get along? As for "demanding", I think they mean, "isn't it great how well Fargirl communicates what she wants?"

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:32 pm

My Number1, our son, and another grown father/son set of friends went on a bird hunt yesterday. I had my own plans set for a hunt :lol:.
They left before daylight, so after breakfast I had my boyfriend come to our house for a morning of fun :D. When he arrived I met him at the door wearing a light dress, too light for the season but then, we weren't going out.
We kissed while our hands roamed and he soon had the top of my dress down around my waist. He tends to be enthralled with my cream-white breasts topped with small pink nipples and small pink areolas. I like that he's enthralled with them, it took most of my life to grow them ;). Anyway, I led him to the bedroom and dropped to my knees, undoing his jeans and pulling them down. He was running his fingers through my hair as I looked up into his eyes and took his cock to the beginning of my throat.
I love watching his eyes and face as I do that, the power I feel as I make a man want me so much! His knees twitch and tremble as I work him in and out of my throat while I wonder, do I want him to cum like this or do I want him in my ass. Decisions....decisions and I have to make one before he blows :lol:.
I decide. I want his cock in my ass, and I want it now!! I climb on the bed, on my husband's side, of course. I flip my dress up over my back as I lower my head to the bedcovers. He quickly gets out of his jeans and moves behind me, I can feel his cockhead knocking at my backdoor. My body, my mind, and my asshole are all ready, expectant, and welcoming as his thick cock slides in deeper and deeper. Fully in he pauses. I look back over my shoulder at him and moan, Fuccck meeee!
He begins fucking me and I push back to meet each of his thrusts in sheer ecstasy. All of my attention is on his cock and my bottom, the fullness and spreading tremors overwhelm my body and my mind as my orgasm reaches its peak. I just start to feel his dick pulsing and unloading as I black out.
When I come around, his cock is still in my bottom and he is now spooned up against me. We lay like that cuddling and kissing for a bit. Then I tell him I need to text (Number1) and tell him that we've messed up the bed :D :whip:.

jane
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by jane » Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:43 pm

:whip: all while the men are away you play

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:29 pm

Beautifully painted image that's swimming through my head. :mrgreen: So captivating and naughty. One must wonder what followed, imagining that you had the whole day to be The Queen of hotwives that you are. :twisted:
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

Farmerj
Pervert

Unread post by Farmerj » Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:23 pm

I hope your men take vitamins!

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:27 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Sun Dec 10, 2023 12:32 pm
My Number1, our son, and another grown father/son set of friends went on a bird hunt yesterday. I had my own plans set for a hunt :lol:.
They left before daylight, so after breakfast I had my boyfriend come to our house for a morning of fun :D. When he arrived I met him at the door wearing a light dress, too light for the season but then, we weren't going out.
We kissed while our hands roamed and he soon had the top of my dress down around my waist. He tends to be enthralled with my cream-white breasts topped with small pink nipples and small pink areolas. I like that he's enthralled with them, it took most of my life to grow them ;). Anyway, I led him to the bedroom and dropped to my knees, undoing his jeans and pulling them down. He was running his fingers through my hair as I looked up into his eyes and took his cock to the beginning of my throat.
I love watching his eyes and face as I do that, the power I feel as I make a man want me so much! His knees twitch and tremble as I work him in and out of my throat while I wonder, do I want him to cum like this or do I want him in my ass. Decisions....decisions and I have to make one before he blows :lol:.
I decide. I want his cock in my ass, and I want it now!! I climb on the bed, on my husband's side, of course. I flip my dress up over my back as I lower my head to the bedcovers. He quickly gets out of his jeans and moves behind me, I can feel his cockhead knocking at my backdoor. My body, my mind, and my asshole are all ready, expectant, and welcoming as his thick cock slides in deeper and deeper. Fully in he pauses. I look back over my shoulder at him and moan, Fuccck meeee!
He begins fucking me and I push back to meet each of his thrusts in sheer ecstasy. All of my attention is on his cock and my bottom, the fullness and spreading tremors overwhelm my body and my mind as my orgasm reaches its peak. I just start to feel his dick pulsing and unloading as I black out.
When I come around, his cock is still in my bottom and he is now spooned up against me. We lay like that cuddling and kissing for a bit. Then I tell him I need to text (Number1) and tell him that we've messed up the bed :D :whip:.
Sounds like you and your bu...i mean boyfriend lol got on pretty good! I've never heard of someone blacking out. Do you do that often or just with someone special? ;) :lol:

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Dec 11, 2023 11:45 am

Farmgirl wrote:
I missed this post yesterday, but it has inspired my Monday! (I may have put in my favourite butt plug as a result). Thank you for sharing.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:53 pm

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 1:27 am
Sounds like you and your bu...i mean boyfriend lol got on pretty good! I've never heard of someone blacking out. Do you do that often or just with someone special? ;) :lol:

It's not something she does all of the time, but often. When she is in the right mindset and has a very powerful orgasm, she will momentarily blackout/pass out. When I witness it, it seems like a long time but is I'm sure more like seconds. When she comes around, she kinda blinks her eyes open and rouses like from a nap.
I find it beautiful to watch.

BTW, She is very noisy and her whole body responds when she orgasms.

snoogaloo82
OHW Addict

Unread post by snoogaloo82 » Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:52 am

Her number1 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:53 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:

It's not something she does all of the time, but often. When she is in the right mindset and has a very powerful orgasm, she will momentarily blackout/pass out. When I witness it, it seems like a long time but is I'm sure more like seconds. When she comes around, she kinda blinks her eyes open and rouses like from a nap.

you have a very unique wife! one of a kind! she's a keeper and i wouldn't change a thing about her as long as the two of you are happy

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Dec 13, 2023 5:59 am

snoogaloo82 wrote:
Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:52 am
you have a very unique wife! one of a kind! she's a keeper and i wouldn't change a thing about her as long as the two of you are happy

I wouldn't be with her, or here, if I wasn't happy. :D

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:26 am

Farmgirl wrote:

Omg I loved reading this post,
Cum in my mouth or ass? 🤩🤩

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:27 am

Her number1 wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:53 pm
snoogaloo82 wrote:

Such an intimate personal moment 💕

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Dec 23, 2023 12:57 pm

mrs_reese wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2023 5:26 am
Farmgirl wrote:

Omg I loved reading this post,
Cum in my mouth or ass? 🤩🤩

Thank you!!

mrs_reese
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by mrs_reese » Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:33 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
You are the only thing that will ever talk about!
HOTNESS😝

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:23 pm

We were sitting around today when Allen called. I knew right off by the way her voice changed into that 'little girl in love' sound. :D I listened as she asked him to come over, then she said, " Yes, (my Number1) is here, y'all can have a beer afterward ". They chatted a bit more and I was hoping he was coming over. Then, she said, " I'll tell him to behave. Okay, love ya, by ".
When she hung up she laughed and said, " He said that he knows how long you last, and he's afraid if he cums to soon that you'll make fun of him! "

That's the first I've been hit with that one. :lol:
But, I can understand performance anxiety.

Pufferfish
Player

Unread post by Pufferfish » Sun Mar 03, 2024 11:35 pm

lol. Yeah, unfortunately N doesn't last as long as I do either. So I've been hit with a few of those "You last a lot longer than my lover" type comments. It's an ego boost for sure when it comes out. My wife also sucked a couple guys off who were smaller than me. I love hearing those "You're bigger" comments too. But of course I wouldn't mind losing those comparisons for her sake lol. I definitely don't hear anything negative about N as far as size goes. That damn long hanger hypnotizes her mouth right open.

Our story: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=62359#p1198704

Her pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=63848#p1229721

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:37 am

Her number1 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:23 pm
We were sitting around today when Allen called. I knew right off by the way her voice changed into that 'little girl in love' sound. :D I listened as she asked him to come over, then she said, " Yes, (my Number1) is here, y'all can have a beer afterward ". They chatted a bit more and I was hoping he was coming over. Then, she said, " I'll tell him to behave. Okay, love ya, by ".
When she hung up she laughed and said, " He said that he knows how long you last, and he's afraid if he cums to soon that you'll make fun of him! "

This update made me smile. Not just the humour in it, but also the giddiness of Farmgirl talking with Allen. Glad to read that all is going well with you guys.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:00 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:37 am
Her number1 wrote:
Sun Mar 03, 2024 7:23 pm

This update made me smile. Not just the humour in it, but also the giddiness of Farmgirl talking with Allen. Glad to read that all is going well with you guys.
:D xoxo

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Wed Mar 06, 2024 4:31 am

Her number1 wrote:
Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:00 pm

:D xoxo
💋 😘

venus-can99
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by venus-can99 » Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:39 am

I just rhru all the 113 pages of the thread and my hats (cap?) off to y'all - Farm Girl, Her Number one and her boy friend(s). Your descriptions of your time with Allen is just WoW...
Many HWs like LFA, mrs_reese are correct - Farm Girl is definitely an inspiration to many wannabe HWs and her number one to many of the potential HW supportive husbands. :D