A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1
Pervert

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Oct 28, 2023 3:46 pm

Well, that was a long day, 8 hours watching an auction. We did manage to wind up with two nice black bulls, And my petite little redhead got fucked for most of the morning. :D
Auctions are both exciting and stressful, while she said, " I had total stress relief, and bliss when I felt my bottom stuffed with hard cock followed by the gratifying pulsing and flooding :D ! "

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:51 pm

I had so much fun yesterday while my Number1 was spending money. I met Allen over at our other house, my fucking shack ;). We undressed each other while making out, getting hotter by the second if that's possible. Truthfully, I was wet before I got there just knowing what was coming.
Once he stepped out of his jeans I dropped to my knees and took his pink cock completely in my mouth. He said, "I love to look into your eyes while you do that". I beat him to it though and was looking into his eyes before he finished saying it. Then I reached to my pussy and rubbed my clit as I serviced his dick, taking it in my throat.
I was soon a mess with drool and saliva down my chin and onto my little boobs. I loved it!
Knowing he was getting close and I didn't want him cumming yet, I pulled off and pulled him down to the floor with me. I gave him a cock kiss and pushed him onto his back where I straddled him and rode until he exploded in my ready married pussy.
There is such a delightful naughtiness knowing my married pussy belongs to my boyfriend and he has just fucked it and filled it with his sperm. Knowing I'll be returning to my husband with my boyfriend's semen filling me and running out of me gives me a high that is almost indescribable. The power over the two loving men in my life--Wow, just WOW! I'm so Blessed!

hoping_she_will_1day
Pervert

Unread post by hoping_she_will_1day » Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:53 pm

Good Lort!!
Your retelling is amazingly sensual.
Our story: viewtopic.php?f=48&t=65850#p1284434

Some pics: viewtopic.php?f=9&t=65745

Married to Mrs Curious

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Oct 31, 2023 1:00 pm

hoping_she_will_1day wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 3:53 pm
Good Lort!!
Your retelling is amazingly sensual.

Thank you very much!

Parsifal
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Parsifal » Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:41 pm

The tunes you play on those strings of power, Farmgirl!

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:52 pm

Parsifal wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 5:41 pm

A virtuoso, I believe.

Later that night when we had time together, she related more of her tale. (I've learned over the years to not question her so much, as to just let her tell things as she processes them.)
As she lay back on our bed and I moved between her legs, dropping to clean her, she began, " After we rested, cuddled, and talked, I led him to my old bedroom, baby....where I knelt on my bed with my ass up and my head down ".
I ran my tongue up both sides of her vulva in the crease where her thighs and lips meet, circling her clit and back down. " I told him to fuck me ", she said after she gasped, " He slid his dick through my slit and then up to my little hole.....I moaned in anticipation...then he moved it in just a little ".
I ran the flat of my tongue up her slit a few times as she squirmed against my face, continuing her story, " I pushed back against him ....wanting all of his cock in my bottom... deep in my ass ".
I lapped at her slightly gaped opening as their juices oozed from her pussy, my dick hardened more as I thought of his cock filling my wife's pussy, the evidence flowing from her. " Clean all of his cum out... get all of it ", she said.
I lapped like a dog on icecream as her thighs pressed against the sides of my head until she quivered and pushed my head away. She turned over rising up on her knees. Placing her head down with her feet at the edge of the bed, she looked a goddess, her pussy and asshole completely on display. I was sure she wanted her ass fucked, so I moved forward ready to have what he had.
Just then, she brought her feet together capturing my dick between her arches. " Fuck my feet, baby.....while you look at.....both of your wife's holes....that he used....that he claimed! "
I furiously fucked the delicate arches of her come-fuck-me feet just as she furiously rubbed her clit! By the time she was gasping and convulsing, I was blowing my load over her calves and the bed.

4herpleasure89
OHW Addict

Unread post by 4herpleasure89 » Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:57 pm

Wow. A+ for erotic writing there Her Number 1. I wish I had your talent for writing.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:08 am

4herpleasure89 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:57 pm
Wow. A+ for erotic writing there Her Number 1. I wish I had your talent for writing.
Thanks! We both have the needed inspirations. :D

I write mostly about her out of the feelings she causes with her telling, her inflection, and her eyes.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:11 am

The image of FG on her knees, breast pressed into the bed, legs splayed awaiting insertion is burned into my mind’s eye.

:cool:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Nov 01, 2023 6:22 pm

zoe wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 7:11 am
The image of FG on her knees, breast pressed into the bed, legs splayed awaiting insertion is burned into my mind’s eye.

XO

D+D
OHW Addict

Unread post by D+D » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:35 am

Her number1 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:52 pm
Parsifal wrote:

A virtuoso, I believe.

Later that night when we had time together, she related more of her tale. (I've learned over the years to not question her so much, as to just let her tell things as she processes them.)
As she lay back on our bed and I moved between her legs, dropping to clean her, she began, " After we rested, cuddled, and talked, I led him to my old bedroom, baby....where I knelt on my bed with my ass up and my head down ".
I ran my tongue up both sides of her vulva in the crease where her thighs and lips meet, circling her clit and back down. " I told him to fuck me ", she said after she gasped, " He slid his dick through my slit and then up to my little hole.....I moaned in anticipation...then he moved it in just a little ".
I ran the flat of my tongue up her slit a few times as she squirmed against my face, continuing her story, " I pushed back against him ....wanting all of his cock in my bottom... deep in my ass ".
I lapped at her slightly gaped opening as their juices oozed from her pussy, my dick hardened more as I thought of his cock filling my wife's pussy, the evidence flowing from her. " Clean all of his cum out... get all of it ", she said.
I lapped like a dog on icecream as her thighs pressed against the sides of my head until she quivered and pushed my head away. She turned over rising up on her knees. Placing her head down with her feet at the edge of the bed, she looked a goddess, her pussy and asshole completely on display. I was sure she wanted her ass fucked, so I moved forward ready to have what he had.
Just then, she brought her feet together capturing my dick between her arches. " Fuck my feet, baby.....while you look at.....both of your wife's holes....that he used....that he claimed! "
I furiously fucked the delicate arches of her come-fuck-me feet just as she furiously rubbed her clit! By the time she was gasping and convulsing, I was blowing my load over her calves and the bed.
OMG this is hot. I love lapping cum from my wife too but reading this just makes me realize how erotic it really is.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:13 pm

D+D wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:35 am
Her number1 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2023 6:52 pm
Parsifal wrote:

A virtuoso, I believe.

OMG this is hot. I love lapping cum from my wife too but reading this just makes me realize how erotic it really is.

:D I hope your wife loves it as much as I do!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:26 pm

Yesterday I met my boyfriend for some nighttime truck sex :D! It was nice outside, so I bent over the tailgate while he mounted me. It felt so naughty to be up on my tiptoes, bent over, being fucked hard, on my tailgate.
Like a good wife, I took my Number1 a fresh cream-filled tart. Not to leave my northern friends out ;), but we Southern women take a lot of pride in making desserts our husbands love :D.
I really take pride in my desserts!

Lookingforadventure
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Lookingforadventure » Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:21 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:26 pm
Yesterday I met my boyfriend for some nighttime truck sex :D! It was nice outside, so I bent over the tailgate while he mounted me. It felt so naughty to be up on my tiptoes, bent over, being fucked hard, on my tailgate.
Like a good wife, I took my Number1 a fresh cream-filled tart. Not to leave my northern friends out ;), but we Southern women take a lot of pride in making desserts our husbands love :D.
I have so many responses to this wonderful post:
1. "It was nice outside" and that was at night!!! As a Canadian who is starting to experience the first signs of winter, I am very jealous of this phrase. I want it to be warm enough for outside sex!!!

2. Nighttime truck sex/bent over the tailgate/feeling naughty on your tiptoes - You are speaking my kind of language. I love everything about this depiction. Were you just off off a gravel road in a cluster of trees? That's how I picture it in my head if I was in your scenario (although my mental image is clearly some Canadian scenery, down by a river. The moon is full or nearly full, lots of stars in the sky. And no people around for miles...at least that we know of).

3. Your cream-filled tart - Sounds like HerNumber1 had a great day as well. He's a lucky man to be the recipient of your desserts. I do want to add that Canadians make some pretty delicious desserts as well.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:46 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Greedy is pouting I am sure

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:51 pm

Lookingforadventure wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 4:21 am

I have so many responses to this wonderful post:
1. "It was nice outside" and that was at night!!! As a Canadian who is starting to experience the first signs of winter, I am very jealous of this phrase. I want it to be warm enough for outside sex!!!

2. Nighttime truck sex/bent over the tailgate/feeling naughty on your tiptoes - You are speaking my kind of language. I love everything about this depiction. Were you just off off a gravel road in a cluster of trees? That's how I picture it in my head if I was in your scenario (although my mental image is clearly some Canadian scenery, down by a river. The moon is full or nearly full, lots of stars in the sky. And no people around for miles...at least that we know of).

3. Your cream-filled tart - Sounds like HerNumber1 had a great day as well. He's a lucky man to be the recipient of your desserts. I do want to add that Canadians make some pretty delicious desserts as well.

Our night temps this time of year can bounce from 25F to 65F pretty easily, just depends on whether we are getting southern or northern winds. However, with each passing day, the average goes a little lower. Then there are those times when my Canadian friends leave the door open and we get an icy blast!

It was very close to your picture :D. We were down a one lane gravel road that winds through the woods, not many people travel it, especially at night. Pines along the road and white oaks spreading their branches over it. I'm flushing a bit just thinking about it ;).

I thought I'd get a rise out of you or 2inUP about the desserts :lol: It was a friendship-filled fun poke at you and her :lol:.
I've been trying to catch up on your latest adventures with your two loves :mrgreen: :whip:!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:56 pm

zoe wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 1:46 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Greedy is pouting I am sure

Oh, she got her's later :D, "Willing" was first once again ;), or maybe with my boyfriend that should be first and last. She did get him really hard before hand and then licked him clean after. Doesn't that count as twice?

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:42 pm

No, LOL

A tailgate is just the right height to put a 5’ 3” tart on her toes and test the shocks

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:28 pm

zoe wrote:
Thu Nov 16, 2023 7:42 pm
No, LOL

A tailgate is just the right height to put a 5’ 3” tart on her toes and test the shocks

5' 1", but it is just right ;) :whip:.

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:43 pm

Must have been a Dodge, a Ford would require that yow wear heels

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:10 am

zoe wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:43 pm

:lol: She's a Ford girl through and through!

Gulfcpl
Experienced

Unread post by Gulfcpl » Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:23 am

Her number1 wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:10 am
zoe wrote:

No wonder I like her so much!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:00 pm

Gulfcpl wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2023 8:23 am
Her number1 wrote:
zoe wrote:

No wonder I like her so much!
XO

zoe
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by zoe » Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:14 pm

Her number1 wrote:
zoe wrote:

I cannot tell you how relieved I am to hear this.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Nov 19, 2023 5:34 pm

zoe wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2023 3:14 pm
Her number1 wrote:
zoe wrote:

I cannot tell you how relieved I am to hear this.

🤣