A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mlghten
Player

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Jul 16, 2019 10:36 am

Her quick wit is so sexy. Thanks for sharing

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:27 am

Hello Her No 1 & Farm girl,
I have been enjoying your thread for some time, and love the laid back and playful attitude to your lifestyle, would you say that the denial your orgasm is because she knows this is what you crave? as I can't believe she would deny you only for her to show who's in charge, you both know that! if possible could you both reply?

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:35 am

Does the General manager's antenna quiver whenever Farm girl enters the dealership?

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jul 25, 2019 7:48 am

solstice wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:35 am
Does the General manager's antenna quiver whenever Farm girl enters the dealership?
We'll try to get you a good look at our perspective this evening.

And she believes his antenna is quivering when he sees her!! :D

I meant to quote your post about the denial aspect. LOL

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:24 pm

Sorry I've not gotten the post up.
The two days after I intended to post, we worked late into the evening getting ready to get on the road to head out west to visit our daughter and her family.
We have been on the road for four days traveling and being tourists.
Tonight we met up with a member of OHW. After dinner we all went back to our room where I got to watch Farmgirl in action.
That was a first!! And, it was amazing!!! :D
I'll post the story when we get back home, too much good stuff to type out on this phone. ;)

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:03 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 6:24 pm
Tonight we met up with a member of OHW. After dinner we all went back to our room where I got to watch Farmgirl in action.

That was a first!! And, it was amazing!!! :D
Oh my, I cannot wait to hear the juicy details of this adventure.

Sum lucky bugger got to live an amazing fantasy (Farmgirl) :o

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:59 pm

I was a cougar tonight and loved it!! :D

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:12 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 7:59 pm
And we already know Her Number 1 loved it too!!! Not to mention the lucky “other” guy that got to enjoy you.

Win, Win, Win

My best HotWife memories are watching Ms GILF with an OHW acquaintance while we were away on vacation.

If you have sum spare time while traveling this week, you can check out that story at the link below. Pgs 2 & 3.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:21 am

Farmgirl wrote:
:mrgreen: :P :whip: You definitely made one lucky OHW member’s fantasy cum true!!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:53 am

Please tell us

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:10 am

Farmgirl wrote:
You go girl!! :whip: :mrgreen: :down:

Hmm...I'm already going through names in my head........shh ;)

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:42 am

Farmgirl wrote:
So, is the member of OHW going to own up?
Or will he be discreet and let Her Number 1 tell us the story.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jul 31, 2019 12:58 pm

He has our full permission to tell, if he likes. :D
Farmgirl and I will do a write up when we get to where we don't have to use a phone to type. The phone is ok for quick replies but, sucks for doing a whole story. Sorry, but I think it will be worth reading. ;)

Did I mention, It was awesome watching her!! ;) :D
And, she (all of us really) enjoyed the whole thing. He was very turned on by her and she was likewise by him!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jul 31, 2019 1:05 pm

I didn't know you were such a tease! LOL

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:52 am

Waiting with much anticipation. Congratulations my friend.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:18 pm

solstice wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:27 am
Hello Her No 1 & Farm girl,
I have been enjoying your thread for some time, and love the laid back and playful attitude to your lifestyle, would you say that the denial your orgasm is because she knows this is what you crave? as I can't believe she would deny you only for her to show who's in charge, you both know that! if possible could you both reply?

You are right that I am in control and that control can be denial and, it can be me making him cum. Either way, it is my control.
But, the real reason I deny his ejaculation is that it makes my number 1 a happier, better man. He is less sressed, more 'even', better balanced; just plain happier overall. It is like it does away with the bad and leaves all the good. In a way, that is a very large part of my job as a good wife; making sure he is my number 1 in all ways!
Hope that makes some sense. If there are questions, I'll make another attempt at making it clearer.
I know what works for him and what is best for us. 😉

And, thank you for your nice words. I like knowing you enjoy our story; aside from the enjoyable sex (and it is enjoyable 😁) there is a lot of good advice or info in our story on how this can work to make better, happier marriages.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:18 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Miss Farmgirl, I think it is so awesome that you joined and are posting on here. You two helped us along so much in the early days, so I want to officially thank you for everything.

Have very much enjoyed reading about you and #1 for as long as I have. And looking forward to hearing this recap of when he got to finally watch you in action! I’ve been able to watch Lexi on a number of occasions, and it never gets old. Thank you for being an inspiration and example for us newbies out here. :D

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:38 pm

Thank you too, we think a lot of you and Lexi.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 6:41 pm

Solstice, I'll add my take on your question of orgasm denial for me. It is a thing of many parts.
As Farmgirl pointed out, it does keep me feeling better, more alive. It is a centuries old eastern practice, though we don't get into all of it. Semen retention is what many call it.
When I ejaculate, I have mental and physical down times. Some would call it being in a funk, testy, irratable, ect. With long term ejaculation denial I feel on top of the world and, without cumming in the traditional sense I can last as long sexually as she wants.
There is also the overt evidence of her control. I know she is in control, as you say, but her overt control is a huge turn on. Knowing she wants other men to cum in her pussy and then hearing her say, " Baby, you know you can't cum in my pussy, that is for other men ", is extremely hot.
Keep in mind that it really isn't "orgasm" denial for me, but instead really ejaculation denial. I still have very strong orgasms.
Orgasms can be much more intense without ejaculation. Something that is well worth learning. :D

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:15 pm

Getting back to our story:

We knew we would be traveling west to see our daughter and her family around late July to early August. Farmgirl had been chatting, sexting, pic sharing with a younger man that lived along our route.
We left home last Saturday morning and her and him chatted several times a day on the trip.

Also, on Friday before we left, she went to the tractor dealership to flirt. When she got in the general manager's office, in came the 23 year old I have mentioned.
He had pulled back in flirting with her after she told him that she is a Hotwife.
She told me, " When he came into the office, he stopped and ran his eyes up and down me, before he had to acknowledge his boss. I sorta posed a little and flirted as he turned red ".
Saturday morning while we got on the road, she sent the 23 year old a text, " Don't be embarrassed, I told you how this works. We can just remain friends if that's all you want. But, if you want more, I'm available ".
A little later, maybe close to noon, he texted her, "About your offer, I want to take you up on it".

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:46 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:38 pm
Thank you too, we think a lot of you and Lexi.
This means a lot. Thank you.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:47 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 7:15 pm
Getting back to our story:

We knew we would be traveling west to see our daughter and her family around late July to early August. Farmgirl had been chatting, sexting, pic sharing with a younger man that lived along our route.
We left home last Saturday morning and her and him chatted several times a day on the trip.

Also, on Friday before we left, she went to the tractor dealership to flirt. When she got in the general manager's office, in came the 23 year old I have mentioned.
He had pulled back in flirting with her after she told him that she is a Hotwife.
She told me, " When he came into the office, he stopped and ran his eyes up and down me, before he had to acknowledge his boss. I sorta posed a little and flirted as he turned red ".
Saturday morning while we got on the road, she sent the 23 year old a text, " Don't be embarrassed, I told you how this works. We can just remain friends if that's all you want. But, if you want more, I'm available ".
A little later, maybe close to noon, he texted her, "About your offer, I want to take you up on it".
Love how your stories keep heating up! :up:

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:41 pm

We had a good visit with daughter and her family, did a lot of hiking at Glacier NP. And headed for home yesterday.
Last night at the motel Farmgirl spent a good bit of time texting with another member of OHW that contacted her. He lives only a couple of hours off of our route.
She really thought he was nice and worth seeing but, we have a time limit of sorts to make home. She wants to see him on another trip or if he makes it kinda,sorta near us.
After enjoying talking to him, the 23 year old checked in by text and, after a while he asked if he could call her.
She told him, Yes so, he called. It was a hoot listening to them!
They talked for quite a while, with him having several questions about her preferences, etc. Then he asked when we would be back in town. She told him, " Possibly Monday evening, at least that's when we need to be back".
He said, " I hope you make it then, I want to pick you up and take you out".
So, it looks like I have a mission.
If I get her back too early, son and his family will come over to hear about the trip. So, I have to get her in late enough that they won't come over and, early enough for J (23 yo) to pick her up. :D

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:17 am

OMG!!!! I Just Love You Both. Sooooo enjoy the continuing journey your both on.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:47 am

Can I take bets?
I'm thinking that no one will bet against you Number 1 :)