A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:24 am

I know my Number 1 has written about my control and denial play for him. It was probably more in just a part of telling our story.
There are no holes barred for this girl. If I am into a guy, I get what I want and make sure he has a good time along the way. BTW I love anal and, I know my Number 1 has told about that.
I answered your question about the 23 yo back on Aug 9. You really need to pay more attention. :lol:
What I reserve for my husband is my love and the promise that he is My Number 1 and he will forever remain so, he is my best friend and the love of my life. I may have numbers 2,3, etc.but he will always be Number 1

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:15 am

Farmgirl wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 7:24 am
I know my Number 1 has written about my control and denial play for him. It was probably more in just a part of telling our story.
There are no holes barred for this girl. If I am into a guy, I get what I want and make sure he has a good time along the way. BTW I love anal and, I know my Number 1 has told about that.
I answered your question about the 23 yo back on Aug 9. You really need to pay more attention. :lol:
What I reserve for my husband is my love and the promise that he is My Number 1 and he will forever remain so, he is my best friend and the love of my life. I may have numbers 2,3, etc.but he will always be Number 1
My bad. I didn't understand the fishing reference.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:23 pm

Just a few little things that happened today:

This morning Farmgirl drove over to L's just to mess with him. She saw him working on some equipment at his shop and drove up behind him. He didn't see her or hear her so, she called him. He answered his phone and asked where she was. She said, " Right behind you " and started laughing. He said, " what if I'd been peeing". She then told him, " Wouldn't matter, I've seen all you've got anyway ".
He then said, "I'd love to have you but, it's so hot out here". ( about 99 with matching humidity )
She laughed and told him, " Yeah, we'd we slipping and sliding all over each other, I 'don't even think I could stay on top ".

We have a pretty big building project going on and it's plain to us the crew isn't going to meet deadline. Farmgirl talked to the foreman, he said they were working as fast as they could. But, he didn't impress her. She called his local boss, the regional manager, and told him of the lack of progress. He said they could bring in a faster crew but it would cost an extra 4000.00 for motel for the new crew. She told him, " No way, you're going to eat it and get them here ". He laughed and she told him, " I believe if you think about it, you'll come up with a better responce " and she walked off.
What he didn't know was the previous regional manager was a "friend" of hers and he had moved to corporate as VP. They don't see each other now but do stay in touch.
Sure enough, in a few minutes, she got a call from the now regional manager saying apologetically, " The new crew will be here and my office will be eating all the cost ".

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:54 am

Farmgirl - I know that you have had some requests for pictures and I wanted to reinforce what you already know ;) that it is your decision what you show and how much you show and no one should try to pressure you into anything :up:

However if you decide you are interested in posting a pic you don't have to post a nude (I choose not to). There is another option it is a thread titled "Hotwives dressed normally" in the hotties folder. You could post a picture of yourself with your face blurred out in your "hunting" outfit :P

Or you could keep the mystery alive and leave them guessing! :mrgreen:

Your body, your choice.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:28 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 8:54 am
Farmgirl - I know that you have had some requests for pictures and I wanted to reinforce what you already know ;) that it is your decision what you show and how much you show and no one should try to pressure you into anything :up:

However if you decide you are interested in posting a pic you don't have to post a nude (I choose not to). There is another option it is a thread titled "Hotwives dressed normally" in the hotties folder. You could post a picture of yourself with your face blurred out in your "hunting" outfit :P

Or you could keep the mystery alive and leave them guessing! :mrgreen:

Your body, your choice.

Thank you for the support and friendship.
My side that loves presenting a titillating mystery is butting heads with my side that loves to show off. ;) :lol:
At any rate, you can bet that I'll be doing what I think is right for me.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:37 pm

Well let me tell you what my wife did today.
I sent her to get a battery charger from our equipment shed and she fucked the neighbor before she got back!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:55 pm

Well....she did charge a battery ....hers :mrgreen: :lol:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:59 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:55 pm
:up: Sometimes a girl just needs to take care of things like charging batteries!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Aug 27, 2019 6:22 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:59 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:
Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:55 pm
:up: Sometimes a girl just needs to take care of things like charging batteries!
I couldn't agree more ;)
Nothing perks me up like recharging my battery :mrgreen:

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:08 pm

This morning my son and I were working on a new oil shed, putting up wallboard. L called my son and said he needed help with his big truck, it wouldn't start. Son told him we would be right over.
I went into the house to tell Farmgirl where we were going, I asked Farmgirl if she was going too. She replied, " Of course. I'll give L something to look at ".
We all three headed over to L's and my son and I took a look at L's truck to see what was wrong. We tested the batteries and they were pretty low.
Farmgirl and L were off to the side talking so, my son asked L if he had a battery charger. L retrieved a small one, my son and I said it would be better if we had our charger as it was more powerful and would charge quicker.
I turned to Farmgirl who was standing close to L and pretty sure I caught him rubbing her ass. I told her that we needed our big charger and that it was in our equipment shed. She said, " Okay, I'll be right back ".
I said, Why don't you take L to help load it. She turned to him and asked, " Do you want to go with me? " He excitedly said, "I'll help you any way I can".
As they headed off, I thought, I bet she'll mess with him and get him stirred up good.
My son and I went about checking other things about the charging system while they were gone. After a little bit I thought, She sure is gone longer than she would normally be. Then fun, exciting thoughts began to enter my mind. But, I then I thought, No way.
After a little while longer, here they came and L unloaded the charger. Farmgirl was standing behind him with a big grin on her face. Each time I looked at her she just grinned bigger, she was practically glowing.
I'm a little slow sometimes but, even I could get what she was telling me. My dick was starting to take on a life of it's own as I began to comprehend just what she was "saying". She just kept grinning that cat grin and I couldn't wait to get her alone so I could ask questions and hear about it!
We got L's batteries charged and the truck started. He hugged Farmgirl and then shook my hand saying, "Thanks". I thought as he did that, You just fucked my wife and now you're thanking me. Funny things that go through one's head. :lol:
We three loaded up and headed home, As soon as my son headed to his house to clean up for lunch, Farmgirl began to tell me about her charging adventure.
She said, " As soon as we got in my truck, not even out of ya'lls sight, he was all over me. He couldn't keep his hands from exploring his favorite places. He continued to play with my assets as I drove. When we pulled through Mom's yard ( our equipment shed is right next to her mom's house and yard), L said, "Lookie here, shes not home. I think we've got time. Where can we do it?'
Farm girl told him, " Get in the back seat, there's enough room for us to fuck there. "
She then told me, " At first I had him sit in the seat and I straddled him so i could ride his cock. After a little like that, I rose up pulling myself off his cock and I lay back and let him fuck my little pussy. My married pussy, baby.
I asked, Did he fill you?
" I'm cream filled " she replied, grinning. Then she added, " We had a great time and I know you're having a great time too, aren't you? "

msslave
Trainable

Unread post by msslave » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:07 am

Well...guess it wasn't only the truck battery that got charged. Sound like a good deal, you fix his truck, he fixes your wife.
Fun story, I enjoy reading about the things you guys get up to.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:24 am

Will we ever get to see some pics of farmgirls tight little married pussy?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:42 am

msslave wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 3:07 am
Well...guess it wasn't only the truck battery that got charged. Sound like a good deal, you fix his truck, he fixes your wife.
Fun story, I enjoy reading about the things you guys get up to.
I thought it was a great deal! And, a very good exchange. :D :D
I love that others enjoy following along with us, Thanks!

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:44 am

pure and simple I Love You Both ur so fun, enjoyable and honest...The End

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:43 pm

Well here we sit, me on the computer at OHW and Farmgirl watching Heartland and, the 23 yo texted to ask if she wanted to "Pay up".
The last time they were chatting, almost a month ago, he had told her he would "tear that pussy up". She told him, " I bet you can't ".
Anyway, she turned to me and said, " Should I go fuck him into submission? " I replied, That's what you've been wanting to do!
She sent him back a text, " Meet me at the barn by the river ". And then she grabbed her keys and headed out with a grin on her face.

We'll see if he has what it takes to show up and then to keep up with her. :lol:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:42 pm

Crap! Again no cash and a sure bet.....
Of course if I had some cash in my hand my money would be on Farmgirl!!
Woohoo you go girl you show him! Hehe

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:36 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 8:42 pm
Crap! Again no cash and a sure bet.....
Of course if I had some cash in my hand my money would be on Farmgirl!!
Woohoo you go girl you show him! Hehe

You shoulda put some money one me, we coulda cleaned up. :lol:

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:52 am

A treat for farm girl, two days in a row, no wonder there is a smile on her face, at least she won't complain of sensual overload!
and I love we are getting her experiences from you both

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:17 pm

About 10:30 last night Farmgirl got a text from J, the 23 y.o.
They hadn't been in touch since back around the first of the month so, she sent him a text this morning and they had chatted about just everyday kinda stuff. So, she wasn't really expecting anything special.

After she told him to meet her at the barn and headed off herself, I just continued to read OHW and waited, not knowing if he would show up or flake.
She had left wearing what I consider her normal attire, A thin rayon summer dress, anklet, and gloss black flip flops. Nothing too special but, it sure does set off something special!
As the minutes ticked by I realized that he must have made a show or she would have been back shortly. Of course, by now I'm really having some excellent thoughts on what she might be doing to him and I'm pretty sure that he's not going to win the bet. :lol:
About an hour after she left I saw her headlights coming down the drive and watched as her truck pulled into the carport. I begin to get up to meet her at the door just as she opens the door and steps into the kitchen. I look at her smiling and she returns my smile with a Big grin and says in a sing song voice, " Hi baby".
I step toward her and she still grinning says, " That was the perfect dick ". I said, Perfect dick? And, she answers, " Yes, the perfect dick, just a younger version of yours! " By then we are hugging and begin kissing passionately as she reaches down and says, " My, you are hard. Did you like thinking about me being fucked by a 23 y.o.? " She then takes me by the hand and leads the way to the bedroom.

So far there has been no mention of what she did with him or any of what was said.
Once we were in the bedroom she kissed me deeply and then dropped to her knees. Kneeling there she looked up at me and began to undo my pajama bottoms sliding them down to my feet. She looks at my dick almost studying it and, then leans forward taking it into her pretty little mouth.
I moan and with just the head in her mouth she swirls her tongue all around it, then nursing the tip. She looks up into my eyes as she starts to take a little more past her lips and begins a slow blowjob just on the first couple of inches.
After an eternity she takes it deeper into her mouth bobbing her head slowly and continuing to work her tongue. She has her hand around the base to prevent me going deeper as I begin to fuck into her luscious lips. I moan more and put my hands to the back of her head wanting to pull her face toward me.
As I look down I can tell she is enthralled and totally caught up in the work at hand, like she is totally centered on my cock. As if she senses me watching, she looks up into my eyes, drops her hand away from the base of my dick and starts taking me deeper and slowly deeper. I feel the tip just nudge against the back of her throat, she pulls back ever so slowly until just the head remains between her lips. This she repeats several slow, slow times. Each time pushing a little harder and holding the tip a little longer at the back of her throat.
Then on the next stroke in she pushes more still and swallows the head down her throat. This she repeats three or four times more. (At this point I'm not really sure if I can still count)
She then fucks me with her throat before slowly pulling back, looking into my eyes while licking her lips. Maintaining eye contact, she rises to her feet, kisses me with force and speaks for the first time since entering the bedroom. " Thought you would like to see exactly how I took him ".
I whispered, That's how you took him? She purred, " Exactly how I took him. He couldn't take it. "

Farmgirl reached her arms up around my neck and breathed in my ear, " But a young dick rises to the occasion so easy. So, I told him to get in his truck and I got in and straddled him. I reached down and guided his cock into my waiting pussy. Baby, you know how well I can ride. "
She kissed me and moaned into my mouth, reaching down stroking my cock. " His cock was so hard , she purred. It felt so good as I rode him. "
I'm breathing harder as she continues with her tale and her stroking.
" He even slapped my ass a few times as he got close. I had told him how I love being fucked from behind so, he asked if he could do me that way too ".
I said, I know how much you like to be fucked from behind with your head down. Is that what he did?
" Yes, baby. I got on my knees with my head down and he slid that wonderful, hard, 23 y.o. cock into my hungry pussy. He pounded me hard and fast, baby. He pounded my married pussy with his young cock! I was bucking and he was pounding when he asked, "Can I cum in it? "!
" Yes! You can! " I wanted it in me so much and I asked, " Are you going to give me a cream pie? "
" His cock answered for him as he shot deep into me ".
I then said, So, you have a cream pie? As I pushed her back onto the bed, she spread her legs and asked, " How does it look, baby? Is it puffy and swollen, Is it leaking? "

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Fri Aug 30, 2019 8:20 pm

Farmgirl is wonderful. I have no more words.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Fri Aug 30, 2019 10:55 pm

Absolutely brilliant, Farmgirl.
And thanks for relaying, No1.

Lucky 23 y/o. Spoilt for the future now, though.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:47 pm

That is so hot. #1 you are a lucky guy. I really dig it when a mature woman conquers a young guy.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Aug 31, 2019 12:00 pm

The continuation:

I knelt between her legs and stared at my wife's pussy and answered her, "The outside is wonderfully pink, bright pink. Your lips are puffy and inside your open slit is vivid pearl pink. What looks like light whipping cream is trickling from your slightly gaped opening". Each word I said with excitement as she giggled. I watched his cum continue to trickle from her and was reminded that I'm not allowed to cum in my wife.
I then moved my face closer to her pussy that had just been fucked and took a slow lick of her outer lips. She shuddered and gasped. I took another lick slowly up the other side, she shuddered and gasped even harder, her whole body quivering.
I paused and watched as she went through a mini orgasm. I reached my tongue out and parted her lips, licking from bottom to top of her slit and returning to bury my tongue in her leaking hole.
She went wild, gasping, bucking, and convulsing as a strong orgasm swept through her. I continued to lick her deep, until she at last pushed my face away as she panted,and finally regaining her breath.
She was still on her back with her pussy just at the edge of the bed. I stood as she said, " Fuck me. Slide your dick where his cock has been ". I entered her prize and she purrrred, " Just think, his cum is still in me ". I laughed and said, Except what I licked out. We both laughed, then she said, " You know some of his young swimmers are still busy going deeper, don't you ".
At that I had to pull out, and just in time, as I exploded all over her naughty married pussy.

We got up and cleaned up, returned to bed. As we cuddled and began to drift off, she turned to me and said, " That young cock was soooo good! I'm going to have to have it again and again ".

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Aug 31, 2019 6:36 pm

Thanks guys, for all the wonderful words. I really had fun with that young cock and am so looking forward to more!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:31 am

Absolutely amazing. I'll be honest, before farmgirl joined I was skeptical because the stories were just too good to be true. It shows that real life is often better than fantasy. Hopefully someday y'all will share some pics with us. Until then I can't wait to hear more, especially about this young stud. Is he the youngest as defined by the largest age gap between the stud and farmgirl?