A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sun Sep 01, 2019 12:58 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Sep 01, 2019 4:31 am
Absolutely amazing. I'll be honest, before farmgirl joined I was skeptical because the stories were just too good to be true. It shows that real life is often better than fantasy. Hopefully someday y'all will share some pics with us. Until then I can't wait to hear more, especially about this young stud. Is he the youngest as defined by the largest age gap between the stud and farmgirl?
Thank you, I love being "absolutely amazing" ! My number 1 has told me many times that I've surpassed his fantasies, I remind him often, 'I told you so'. :D :lol: I let Pandora out of her box and she ain't going back in!!
I may see my young guy again tonight if he can get back in town in time.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 1:47 pm

J texted Farmgirl yesterday afternoon to say that he had been called out on a service call for a baler. By evening he texted that he still wasn't done so, they would have to plan another playtime.

We cut hay at L's Saturday and Farmgirl left to go ted (fluff) it a little bit ago. As she was leaving se said, " I'm headed to L's to fluff hay. He might like to be fluffed too."
I replied that "fluff" means to suck a dick just until it's hard so, yes he might like that.
I just got a text from her, " I just sent L back to his house to take his pills ".
I replied, Have you got that cat grin? To which she replied, " Yep, so don't come check on me about 6, I have "work" to do ".

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:47 pm

Just got another text from Farmgirl, " Well I've beed fucked on a lawnmower now. :D .

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:05 pm

We both just got home and had supper. Some of you may not have this question but, I sure did: How do you have sex on a lawnmower?
I asked her that just as soon as we sat down to eat, with us both then laughing.
The lawn mower in question is a Bad Boy zero turn commercial model.
She looked at me, still laughing, and said, " You put the rollover bar down, lay some blankets across it and the engine cover. Then I lay back on that with my head on the seat. Really very easy and comfortable ".
So, I then told her I was trying to picture all of this ever since she had texted me about doing it on a lawnmower. :lol: (BTW my text back to her at that time was, "My you sure get around!)
I then said, "So you just lay back with your legs spread? " She grinned and said, " Yes, I put my feet up on the folded down rollover bar and L moved between my spread legs. He slid his cock into your wife's pussy, then he stood there and fucked it like it was his! You like him fucking your wife's pussy don't you, baby ".
I walked around the kitchen bar and kissed her, my dick beginning to swell. She reached down with her hand feeling it and said, " I thought so ". I went back to my side to finish eating. Then I asked, "How long did it take to get everything set up on the mower"? She laughed and replied, " Oh, he had it all set up and ready for me as soon as I got off the tractor. All I had to do was pull off my top and remove my leggings, lay back and put my feet up on the bar. Kinda like stirrups on a doctor's table ".
I thought, boy that was pretty ingenious of him and, then I told her that. She replied, " It was ingenious! And it worked perfectly. He had full access to fuck me deeply and he did just that...... He fucked your wife so deep,baby ".

I commented that she doesn't often miss an opportunity. She smiled and said, " I always try to be ready to seize the moment and never miss an opportunity, You can never get a missed one back. Too many people miss out on what fun they could have had, waiting on the perfect moment ".

She also told me that J had been texting her today. He has bought a new house of his own and just signed the papers. She said, " Another place to play! "

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Sep 02, 2019 11:02 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:05 pm
We both just got home and had supper. Some of you may not have this question but, I sure did: How do you have sex on a lawnmower?
I asked her that just as soon as we sat down to eat, with us both then laughing.
The lawn mower in question is a Bad Boy zero turn commercial model.
She looked at me, still laughing, and said, " You put the rollover bar down, lay some blankets across it and the engine cover. Then I lay back on that with my head on the seat. Really very easy and comfortable ".
So, I then told her I was trying to picture all of this ever since she had texted me about doing it on a lawnmower. :lol: (BTW my text back to her at that time was, "My you sure get around!)
I then said, "So you just lay back with your legs spread? " She grinned and said, " Yes, I put my feet up on the folded down rollover bar and L moved between my spread legs. He slid his cock into your wife's pussy, then he stood there and fucked it like it was his! You like him fucking your wife's pussy don't you, baby ".
I walked around the kitchen bar and kissed her, my dick beginning to swell. She reached down with her hand feeling it and said, " I thought so ". I went back to my side to finish eating. Then I asked, "How long did it take to get everything set up on the mower"? She laughed and replied, " Oh, he had it all set up and ready for me as soon as I got off the tractor. All I had to do was pull off my top and remove my leggings, lay back and put my feet up on the bar. Kinda like stirrups on a doctor's table ".
I thought, boy that was pretty ingenious of him and, then I told her that. She replied, " It was ingenious! And it worked perfectly. He had full access to fuck me deeply and he did just that...... He fucked your wife so deep,baby ".

I commented that she doesn't often miss an opportunity. She smiled and said, " I always try to be ready to seize the moment and never miss an opportunity, You can never get a missed one back. Too many people miss out on what fun they could have had, waiting on the perfect moment ".

She also told me that J had been texting her today. He has bought a new house of his own and just signed the papers. She said, " Another place to play! "
Does L know that you know or does he think farmgirl is cheating? As often as she's there I'd think he must know?

It's so hot how farmgirl says he fucked your wife's pussy...

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:20 am

Her number1 wrote:
Mon Sep 02, 2019 3:47 pm
Just got another text from Farmgirl, " Well I've beed fucked on a lawnmower now. :D .
Another way of making hay while the sun shines.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:14 am

L thinks I'm cheating. Though my number 1 thinks he might surmise something. Still I believe L fully thinks I'm cheating and I don't believe he could handle it if I told him the truth. :lol:

Words are a part of every woman's sexual power! :D

trdd
Player

Unread post by trdd » Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:39 am

Words are very sexually powerful indeed. Particularly if they connect to a fantasy or fetish!

new2hotshubby
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by new2hotshubby » Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:14 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 7:31 pm
A little later in the week she sent him a text, " I've just been fresh lasered and am bare and smooth." He said he would like to see that. She sent back, " I'll be raking hay in the field just across the river about the time you get off, Come see me and you might get a peek. There are some things I want to tell you. "
She wanted to tell him about her being a hotwife, she didn't like the idea of him thinking she was a cheating wife. And thought he might have problems being with a married woman.
She had been texting me, telling me of all this. About a quarter till 6:00 I got a text saying, " Well he drove by real slow but didn't turn in. I know he could see me because I could see him enough to tell it was him in his company truck and I'm in this BIG green tractor. Oh, well, his loss."

Later she texted him, " Do you have issues, are you married?" He replied, I'm single and didn't say anything after that for another week or so.

I told her that she sure was being persistent and must really want him. She said, " It's the challenge, he started this, got me all hot and now I see it as a challenge to try to figure him out. And of course, I do believe he could be fun!"
Man, I've bailed some fields in my time, but never has the raker made an offer like that! :D

New2hot
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by New2hot » Wed Sep 04, 2019 5:00 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Tue Sep 03, 2019 7:14 am

Words are a part of every woman's sexual power! :D
I couldn’t agree more... it’s a super power! Most women have no idea the sexual power that lies in them 👍. You have learned to use them for the greater good! Thanks

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:46 am

Yesterday we were doing the hay at L's. Son was baling, Farmgirl was raking, and DIL and I were hauling. DIL drives the trruck and trailer while I load and unload it. So, I ride back and forth with DIL.
I got a text from Farmgirl, just a pic of the lawnmower that she was fucked on. :whip:
The field made a lot of hay so, after they had finished baling, Farmgirl asked L to help haul with his trailer and truck. She gave him the incentive that she would ride with him. :D By the time him and her got to hauling, it was just getting dark.
Between loads, Farmgirl told me, L has been having a great time playing with my " pretty little titties ". When he reached inside my shirt and noticed no bra, he said, "You don't wear many clothes".
I told him, " No, I don't ". He replied, "I like it, it makes easy access". She then told him, " I'm all about being accessible , there's nothing under my leggings either ".

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:51 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Absolutely amazing. I'll be honest, before farmgirl joined I was skeptical because the stories were just too good to be true. It shows that real life is often better than fantasy. Hopefully someday y'all will share some pics with us. Until then I can't wait to hear more, especially about this young stud. Is he the youngest as defined by the largest age gap between the stud and farmgirl?
Don't believe I answered your question. He is the youngest as defined by age gap. There is a 40 year difference. The oldest she has had was a 15 year difference.

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:22 am

Farm Girl is so fun pure n simple

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:07 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:51 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Don't believe I answered your question. He is the youngest as defined by age gap. There is a 40 year difference. The oldest she has had was a 15 year difference.
That is phenomenal! Older guys are always going after younger women. I guess when we get older our wallets help pull young women. I love it when it's flipped and a cougar conquers a cub.

I mean, if it's ok for men to be studs with young women why not the flip? When I was in my 20s I chased older women but only ever got a 20 year gap..not that I didn't try for older.

It shows how hot farmgirls Honeypot is that she can pull a guy 40 years younger. I'm sure she can outperform any 20 year old female.

Does she like the Cubs specifically or is it more equal opportunity and this cub just got lucky and struck gold? I searched the thread and he's a worker at a dealership? I couldn't find how they got started texting. Can you point me there or tell us?

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Sep 06, 2019 6:17 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:07 pm
Her number1 wrote:
Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:51 am
afagehi7 wrote:
That is phenomenal! Older guys are always going after younger women. I guess when we get older our wallets help pull young women. I love it when it's flipped and a cougar conquers a cub.

I mean, if it's ok for men to be studs with young women why not the flip? When I was in my 20s I chased older women but only ever got a 20 year gap..not that I didn't try for older.

It shows how hot farmgirls Honeypot is that she can pull a guy 40 years younger. I'm sure she can outperform any 20 year old female.

Does she like the Cubs specifically or is it more equal opportunity and this cub just got lucky and struck gold? I searched the thread and he's a worker at a dealership? I couldn't find how they got started texting. Can you point me there or tell us?

Farmgirl is much more of an equal opportunity girl. She likes the enthusiasm of the young ones and the fun she has in teaching them. But, she really loves the experience of the other ages. Really, she just likes cock. :) :D
Most of the guys she sees are more of the 35-55 range.
It is of course, a mind thing that she can excite young guys, knowing she "still has it".

You asked about the 23 y.o.,
I think I started talking about her flirting with him in a post 5-16-19. He first texted her on his own, I posted about 5-27-19. He had been mentioned in several post since.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:40 pm

Farmgirl has been texting regularly with a member of OHW that I first mentioned on 8/3/19. He is checking a lot of her boxes, so to speak.
Because of the distance between us we all think a longer "date" may be the way to go. Farmgirl told me, " I want to spend the night with him with you in the other room ".
Friday night just after we got in bed, she straddled me and began sliding her wet slit up and down my dick. The whole time she was telling me about him and what she wanted to do to him. My dick got harder and harder, she rolled off of me and said, " Why don't you get up here and fuck his pussy, baby ".
I went in deep as she moaned, then I shifted to the short strokes that hit her sweet spot. She rapidly had an intense orgasm. After a few minutes she started fucking me back. She then began to talk about him again and then she said, " Baby, you need to tell him what an anal slut I am ".
I moaned and began to shake. She followed up with, " I want his dick in my ass, baby. You need to tell him that ". That was all it took, I had to quickly pull out of her sopping wet prize as I shot across her belly.
In one of her rare moments she wasn't done yet, as I rolled onto my side facing her, she threw her legs over mine. She then began to furiously rub her clit, moaning and gasping. I inserted two fingers into her pussy and concentrated on her spot again. She lasted no time before almost passing out.
As we were cleaning up I commented about her wanting a second orgasm, it being rare for her. She shuttered a little and said, " All that talk I was telling you about him, well, I just had to go again! ".
I think he might be pushing the right buttons. :lol: :whip:
Last edited by Her number1 on Sun Sep 08, 2019 2:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun Sep 08, 2019 1:30 pm

Now that he knows for sure the reaction he is getting I'm sure he will not only have a big grin on his face but be pushing those buttons on regular basis!
Farmgirl sounds like you have some more fun in your future!

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 12:53 am

Her number1 wrote:
Sun Sep 08, 2019 12:40 pm
Farmgirl has been texting regularly with a member of OHW that I first mentioned on 8/3/19. He is checking a lot of her boxes, so to speak.
Because of the distance between us we all think a longer "date" may be the way to go. Farmgirl told me, " I want to spend the night with him with you in the other room ".
Friday night just after we got in bed, she straddled me and began sliding her wet slit up and down my dick. The whole time she was telling me about him and what she wanted to do to him. My dick got harder and harder, she rolled off of me and said, " Why don't you get up here and fuck his pussy, baby ".
I went in deep as she moaned, then I shifted to the short strokes that hit her sweet spot. She rapidly had an intense orgasm. After a few minutes she started fucking me back. She then began to talk about him again and then she said, " Baby, you need to tell him what an anal slut I am ".
I moaned and began to shake. She followed up with, " I want his dick in my ass, baby. You need to tell him that ". That was all it took, I had to quickly pull out of her sopping wet prize as I shot across her belly.
In one of her rare moments she wasn't done yet, as I rolled onto my side facing her, she threw her legs over mine. She then began to furiously rub her clit, moaning and gasping. I inserted two fingers into her pussy and concentrated on her spot again. She lasted no time before almost passing out.
As we were cleaning up I commented about her wanting a second orgasm, it being rare for her. She shuttered a little and said, " All that talk I was telling you about him, well, I just had to go again! ".
I think he might be pushing the right buttons. :lol: :whip:
You can just drop the mic and walk off the stage. It's so hot she wants you to tell him to take her married pussy and ass. If he's a member then he must be reading this. Maybe he can comment from his side unless y'all agreed to keep quiet who it is. Either way, even if he knows hopefully you get to watch and tell him to take her.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:41 am

Got a text from Farmgirl at 11:30 this morning. She said, " I just had a strange conversation with A, our insurance agent. He invited me out to his house and to call first so he could have the bed made. LOL. And he is looking for a woman to have sex with and just watch a movie with. Nothing serious, just fun ".

What was strange is that they haven't ever interacted really. So, it surprised her a little that he when there with the conversation pretty quickly. She wants to discuss it more later.

Life sure takes funny paths at times!

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:36 am

Her number1 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:41 am
Got a text from Farmgirl at 11:30 this morning. She said, " I just had a strange conversation with A, our insurance agent. He invited me out to his house and to call first so he could have the bed made. LOL. And he is looking for a woman to have sex with and just watch a movie with. Nothing serious, just fun ".

What was strange is that they haven't ever interacted really. So, it surprised her a little that he when there with the conversation pretty quickly. She wants to discuss it more later.

That is weird, does she think that one of her local guys said something to him?

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Sep 09, 2019 5:40 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:36 am
Her number1 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 10:41 am

That is weird, does she think that one of her local guys said something to him?
We talked about it most of the evening, I had several variations of though about "why her". Farmgirl has a strong belief that it was because of her ankle bracelet. She said, " A woman can tell where a man's eyes are, he was noticing my ankle bracelet ".

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:19 pm

Farmgirl and I texted back and forth about her conversation with A, our insurance agent, and then we talked about it quite a bit at supper.

He had went to take pictures of an equipment shed we have insured. While there our hired hand, who didn't know him, expressed unease about him taking pictures. So A said that he would go over to our house and talk to us. Most likely he fully expected to see me and not Farmgirl.
When she saw him drive up, she went out to see what he needed. He explained the situation and asked to see me. Farmgirl then told him that I was at the barn.
She said he kept looking at her ankle bracelet and then he invited her to come see his new house. The conversation turned more sexual, and he plainly said that he would like to meet a woman who could come over to spend time with, watch a movie, just fun sex and nothing serious.
I wondered about the anklet and she said she really believes he is one of the few men that has an idea of the possible meaning. And he was just trying to see if that was what it was.

Now I realize that it isn't only the anklet but, you have to keep in mind that she tends to pose and flirt. If a man has the slightest idea of the possible meaning, her body language goes a long way in confirming it. ;)

She told me, " He said, 'If you know anyone who would fit what I'm looking for, please call me. Your husband has my number.' " Then she said to me, " Text me his number and I'll set up a meeting for me to come by his office later this week to go over our insurance. I'll dress properly and see what he's about. "
So, I texted her his number and she sent back, " Thank you sweet baby. You're making things easy on your slut!!!! :P
I responded back with a halo. LOL

Anyway, we shall see.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:39 pm

Ok, I messed up and didn't realize that the computer was logged in under Farmgirl's account. The last two posts were me, I just didn't look and see that it was still under her name. Sorry. :oops:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:42 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:39 pm
Ok, I messed up and didn't realize that the computer was logged in under Farmgirl's account. The last two posts were me, I just didn't look and see that it was still under her name. Sorry. :oops:
Hehe, I kind of figured that out but wasn't going to call you out on it. :lol:

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:45 pm

I would say that it was her fault for not logging out. ;) But, I'm not going there! :lol: And please don't tell her I said that. :D