A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
afagehi7

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:06 am

Any new adventures?

Farngirl seems to have lots of sex dates. Does anyone besides hungry4it ever take her out on the town and wine/dine/romance her or is farmgirl more interested in getting down to bidness?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:52 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 1:06 am
Any new adventures?

Farngirl seems to have lots of sex dates. Does anyone besides hungry4it ever take her out on the town and wine/dine/romance her or is farmgirl more interested in getting down to bidness?
I'm hoping that you meant to say "Her Number 1" here and just got confused on what thread you were responding to when asking about Farmgirl's play dates. :shock:

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:18 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 5:52 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Any new adventures?

I'm hoping that you meant to say "Her Number 1" here and just got confused on what thread you were responding to when asking about Farmgirl's play dates. :shock:
Good catch, 2inUP!

A7, We've never met hungry4it, though I have read some of his thread. :???:

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:11 am

Her number1 wrote:
Wed Sep 18, 2019 8:18 am
2inUPMichigan wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
Any new adventures?

Good catch, 2inUP!

Yes. I meant number 1. My apologies. I had a momentary brain lapse that seems to happen more often the older I get.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:32 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:11 am
Her number1 wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:
afagehi7 wrote:
Any new adventures?

Good catch, 2inUP!

Yes. I meant number 1. My apologies. I had a momentary brain lapse that seems to happen more often the older I get.

I am the only one that takes her out on dates. She does want a boyfriend for dates but the closest she has found that she is interested on that level is out of state. She is hoping they might get together and have a date and it could be an ongoing if even long distance relationship.
On her play with FWB, she and they have just been busy right now. Her, I, and them all wish it could be a real regular schedule but that is the nature with anything in life, there are always other things that have to be taken care of. So, it is usually boom and bust. The good thing is that after she is without for a week or so, she gets serious about needing extra cock.
She does really enjoy all her FWB and the fun sex but having that one to openly date on occasion would be nice for her. But then that would work best with someone from out of our area.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:20 am

Her number1 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 9:32 am
afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 12:11 am
Her number1 wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:

Good catch, 2inUP!

I am the only one that takes her out on dates. She does want a boyfriend for dates but the closest she has found that she is interested on that level is out of state. She is hoping they might get together and have a date and it could be an ongoing if even long distance relationship.
On her play with FWB, she and they have just been busy right now. Her, I, and them all wish it could be a real regular schedule but that is the nature with anything in life, there are always other things that have to be taken care of. So, it is usually boom and bust. The good thing is that after she is without for a week or so, she gets serious about needing extra cock.
She does really enjoy all her FWB and the fun sex but having that one to openly date on occasion would be nice for her. But then that would work best with someone from out of our area.
I like your out of the area idea. This way no concerns about any intrusion. Would you go with them, wait at the hotel, or would she travel there alone and stay with him?

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:07 pm

I would for sure travel with her. The date itself would be just them, I would find things to do on my own. What she wants is for us to have adjoining rooms and she would stay with him. That is her idea of kinda how she would like it to play out sometime with the right guy.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:41 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:07 pm
I would for sure travel with her. The date itself would be just them, I would find things to do on my own. What she wants is for us to have adjoining rooms and she would stay with him. That is her idea of kinda how she would like it to play out sometime with the right guy.
I hope y'all find the right guy. Now that she has let you watch is that on the table? A room with one of those doors between the rooms and you could slip in for a little while for a show?

Dinner and a show.. hotwife style..haha

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:27 am

That is why she wants adjoining rooms, she wants me to watch from the doorway. A kink for her I guess :D , but it works for me too!
I like that, "dinner and a show" ;) .

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 1:02 am

Her number1 wrote:
Fri Sep 20, 2019 6:27 am
That is why she wants adjoining rooms, she wants me to watch from the doorway. A kink for her I guess :D , but it works for me too!
I like that, "dinner and a show" ;) .
That's a good kink for her to have. It certainly works out well for you. Any other kinks you care to share?

What a wild sex life y'all have!

Bgs27
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Bgs27 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:55 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Any new adventures?

LOL this is awesomely hilarious. I gotta show Hungry4IT and give him shit for making some rounds😂😂😂

ptown_fun_guy
Virgin

Unread post by ptown_fun_guy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:48 pm

Her number1 wrote:
This sounds like the perfect hotwife weekend. I know for myself if I was the lucky guy. The adjoining rooms would not bother me one bit. To be a matter of fact I think she would tell men that the door was her's and neither one could touch it.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:15 pm

I'm just sitting here being good.....maybe reading between the lines a bit......oh nevermind ;)
Carry on :P
:mrgreen:

Ever notice there is no "angel smilie" ? :lol:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:54 pm

Bgs27 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:55 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Any new adventures?

LOL this is awesomely hilarious. I gotta show Hungry4IT and give him shit for making some rounds😂😂😂
I thought he told you. I enjoyed him very much and he was a perfect gentleman. ;) :lol:
Last edited by Farmgirl on Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:55 pm

ptown_fun_guy wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:48 pm
Her number1 wrote:
This sounds like the perfect hotwife weekend. I know for myself if I was the lucky guy. The adjoining rooms would not bother me one bit. To be a matter of fact I think she would tell men that the door was her's and neither one could touch it.

I really like the way you think!

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:57 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:15 pm
I'm just sitting here being good.....maybe reading between the lines a bit......oh nevermind ;)

Ever notice there is no "angel smilie" ? :lol:

You're right on! ;) ;) ;)

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:03 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:57 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:

Ever notice there is no "angel smilie" ?

I kind of figured.
Too smart for my own good sometimes .... gets me in trouble!
I caught the hint awhile back but didn't say anything then. :lol:

You Go Girl!! :whip:

Farmgirl
Verified Hot Wife

Unread post by Farmgirl » Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:09 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 11:41 pm

I hope y'all find the right guy. Now that she has let you watch is that on the table? A room with one of those doors between the rooms and you could slip in for a little while for a show?

Dinner and a show.. hotwife style..haha

That could be dinner, a show, a creampie for dessert.

ptown_fun_guy
Virgin

Unread post by ptown_fun_guy » Sat Sep 21, 2019 8:25 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 7:03 pm
Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:57 pm
2inUPMichigan wrote:

Ever notice there is no "angel smilie" ?

I kind of figured.
Too smart for my own good sometimes .... gets me in trouble!
I caught the hint awhile back but didn't say anything then. :lol:

You Go Girl!! :whip:
It truly is amazing how you ladies, figure things out. This always makes life much more interesting. 😆

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 10:54 pm

Farmgirl wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 6:54 pm
Bgs27 wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 2:55 pm
afagehi7 wrote:
Any new adventures?

I thought he told you. I enjoyed him very much and he was a perfect gentleman. ;) :lol:
I already apologized for this and my brain spasm. I just had a moment of confusion which seems to happen more as I get older.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Sep 22, 2019 5:11 am

A7 there're not calling you out or making fun of you. They're just enjoying the humor of the situation. Poking fun of each other.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:15 am

Back on Sept. 9th I mentioned our insurance agent, A, inviting Farmgirl out to see his house. And, he had told her that he would like to have female company now and then to watch a movie and play.
Well, yesterday we had some damage to a barn so she called him about a claim. He set her up an appointment for this morning at 8:00. We talked about her seeing just how much he knows, if anything, and just what he is looking for, why he picked her, etc.
She kissed me as she headed out the door.
My son and I headed to town to pick up a gate. At 9:34 I got a text from her, " Don't drop your phone but I've just been fucked by A. " I quickly texted back, Was he good?.
To which she replied, " Yes he was! "

As they say, details to follow!!! Man! I love this woman!

dnic
Experienced

Unread post by dnic » Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:13 pm

Her number1 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:15 am
Back on Sept. 9th I mentioned our insurance agent, A, inviting Farmgirl out to see his house. And, he had told her that he would like to have female company now and then to watch a movie and play.
Well, yesterday we had some damage to a barn so she called him about a claim. He set her up an appointment for this morning at 8:00. We talked about her seeing just how much he knows, if anything, and just what he is looking for, why he picked her, etc.
My son and I headed to town to pick up a gate. At 9:34 I got a text from her, " Don't drop your phone but I've just been fucked by A. " I quickly texted back, Was he good?.

That right there is Hotwife Gold!!

No messing around, an opportunity (man, stud, victim, lover, pick which ever suits) presents itself and Farmgirl takes advantage of the situation. Beautiful!!

Her Number 1, you have a gem in Farmgirl.

dnic

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 6:23 pm

dnic wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 4:13 pm
Her number1 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:15 am

That right there is Hotwife Gold!!

No messing around, an opportunity (man, stud, victim, lover, pick which ever suits) presents itself and Farmgirl takes advantage of the situation. Beautiful!!

Her Number 1, you have a gem in Farmgirl.

dnic
Thanks for the comments, Farmgirl really liked what you said!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 7:07 pm

Continuing with Farmgirl's morning insurance claim handling.

After I asked if he was good and she responded, " Yes he was! " She then sent, " His dick is average, maybe a little thicker than yours. He is really worried about seeing you at meetings. I said that all he had to do was smile and shake your hand and say thank you. "
I sent back, Can't wait to talk!! followed by a smiley. She sent back, " Me too! :D "
About that time she came driving up but I was with our son so, no talking just winks and grins.
Later son went to check on some paper work leaving us alone. She said, " Come out here and sit with me in the porch swing and I'll tell you about your slut ".
She said, " Everything was business at his office, we went over the claim and I thought, is he going to ever flirt. When we finished business, he said, ' I need to go home and get my checkbook. Would you like to see my house? ' I told him I might like that. At that we walked out of the office and into the parking lot. I got in my truck and started reading all the texts I got while there. He backed his truck around to mine and asked, ' Would you like to see it now? '. I said, sure and followed him to his house in my truck. "
I asked, So, there was no flirting or mention of anything while at his office? I would have thought ya'll were having a hot conversation.
Farmgirl said, " It was strictly business except at the end, his offer to show me his home ".
She then continued, " When we got there he gave me a tour of the whole place, it is a small home but so, pretty inside. Very much like a real nice cabin interior.
She went in detail describing all of the rooms and then said, " When we got to his bedroom, we went onto his bathroom and it had a really big walk-in closet. We stood there in the closet and it got kinda quite. I said, ' So, let me get this right. You just want someone to watch a movie with and to play for awhile on occasion. He responded, 'Yes, nothing serious just fun.' "
She then went on, " I asked if he knew what a hotwife is. He said, 'Kinda, but please tell me.' I then explained what it means for me and for us. He asked, 'Does Mr.(Her number1) play?' I told him, Absolutely not! and kinda chuckled. He said, 'Well that's not fair." To which I replied, OH, Yes it is!! "
In all of her telling of the details, I could tell how excited she was. She was getting really excited in giving me a very detailed account and she hadn't even covered any sexual details. It was exciting and such a turn-on to see just how excited she was becoming with her story!