A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Mlghten
Player

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Apr 12, 2019 10:07 am

How fun is that turn of events. Great update, with something none of us saw coming. Too cool

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:10 am

Well we didn't get finished in time to post any last night.

Back to the new development, the 30 year old, I'll call her BG. At the business meet, (I sit on the board of the company she works for) she usually makes treats for the board meeting. She let me know that she had made something specifically for me as she had learned that I like.
As the rest of the members were in the board room, she and I pause to flirt in her office before I went to the meeting. She was very pointed in her flirting this time and several times in our flirting she let me know that she wanted to be pleasing to me, to please me.
Towards the end of the meeting she usually serves a dessert treat with coffee or coke. She brought me the special dessert she had made for me while the others were served another dessert.
Other board members saw that I had something different and teased her about making something special for me, little did they know , or even me at that time.
Also, she is a blond but, had changed her hair color to being a redhead. She asked if I liked her new color, to which I replied that I was very partial to redheads. She kinda purred, " I was hoping so. "
After the meeting she packages the rest of the dessert for me to take home and said, " If I can give you any other sweet treats, just let me know. "

The next day at lunch I enjoyed a couple of the treats she had sent with me and so, I texted her to say how good they were. As I was eating the treats, Farmgirl had grinned and said, " Are you thinking about your 30 year old? " I told her that these were really good, she said, " I think you're wondering just how good she might be. " as she grinned again.
Of course, my texting BG opened up to her responding with some sexual innuendo and wondering if I had really liked her red hair. I told her that, Yes, I really have a thing for redheads. She responded with , "Thank you, sir. I aim to please. "
In the course of the texting, she let me to believe that she was a little kinky, I replied that Farmgirl and I were somewhat out of the "norm". ;)
That all led to her stating that she was a "rope and paddle kind of girl".
That surprised me somewhat, You know how we all have preconceived ideas of someone. HaHa Then in the convo she says she is submissive and has a real need to be submissive, a need that she hasn't been able to have fulfilled.
We then began to talk about her need of submission and with me trying to find out what type of submissive she is and needs to be.
In the course of the discussions I finally asked, Are you aware what a "little" is?
Her reply, " Yes Sir. I am. I would like the two of you to take me as your 'little' "
Last edited by Her number1 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:28 am, edited 3 times in total.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Apr 13, 2019 8:55 am

That is so cool are you going to be her Daddy?
What was Farmgirls reaction to her request?
I'm sitting on the edge of my seat here!!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 1:36 pm

Maybe kinda, sorta. This is a newer less traveled path for us and, one we might could use a little help/guidance on. LOL

Farmgirl seems to like the idea, like I said it is a different thing than we normally do. Farmgirl isn't into FF in really any way. She is dominant and loves to teach/guide so, I think she is going to enjoy that part. She hasn't wanted me to play for several years but, we talked about it and she sees this as a way to teach another woman to let her inner self free. And, she is turned on by the idea of me teaching a younger submissive woman. We are still in the talking phase of IF we will take her as a "little". We need to be sure so it will be fair to BG.
This is exciting as we sit poised on another perhaps part of our journey!

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:59 am

That all led to her stating that she was a "rope and paddle kind of girl".
Damn you are a lucky man.
In the course of the discussions I finally asked, Are you aware what a "little" is?
Her reply, " Yes Sir. I am. I would like the two of you to take me as your 'little' "
DamnDamnDamn. Tres chaud, as some may say.

Reading these last couple posts really gave me a thrill. Good luck in your interests and in finding good info to assist. For me, it's the attention, from her and to her, that's so compelling.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sun Apr 14, 2019 12:35 pm

Wow, what a mesmerizing turn of events. This is such a new and exciting experience for both of you. I look forward to hearing how you both handle this new “little”. So much fun to think about grooming her to release herself. Farmgirl will be the perfect teacher.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 4:22 pm

Love the BG development, #1...erotically intrigued to see how you and farmgirl incorporate the “little” one into your fascinating journey! In turgid anticipation!

Still Crazy
Virgin

Unread post by Still Crazy » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:01 pm

This is starting to sound like one of those old time radio shows. " Tune in again next week for the continuing adventures of Farmgirl and
Her Number1" " Will they take BG as a Little?" " Find out next week!"

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:19 am

We have spent the last couple of weeks discussing Bg. She likes to be called little girl or little one so, to make it easier on me, we'll go with that.
Farmgirl and I have had several discussions and, as you can imagine, she has certain "rules" of engagement. I am not allowed to play but, I can teach and mentor.

Little one is excited to have a teacher to be accountable to. She isn't into age play although she identifies as a "little". As she puts it, " I am a 30 year old woman, not a baby or child. But, I do need to be accountable to someone, to be controlled, taught. "
She is very open minded about sex and sexual things and, has a desire to learn all there is about it. She has some limited experience and has played a few times with guys and with women.
I have been teaching her about hotwifing, she has to research and report what she has learned. We then discuss and I reinforce her right answers and chastise her for her wrong ones or if there is a lack to the depth of her study.
She thrives on praise. :)

Farm girl has been sexting with C, mostly about anal sex. He had her pretty stirred up and then he got called out of town for work. So, I have had to pinch hit. :D
Saturday she texted, " I want you to fuck me in the ass tonight! " and then a little later, " I want to feel a hard dick throbbing in my ass!! "
That night after I finished grooming her prize, she lay back and said, " Fuck my ass, baby. All the way, I want it all. "
She was lying at the edge of the bed and I was standing between her legs. As I started to slide into her tight little hole, she moaned, " I want all of it ".
I bottomed out in her as she said, " Now fuck me! Pound my ass !! ". Pretty soon she was having a light orgasm and she told me she could feel a massive one building. She asked, " Are you close? I want to cum when you do. "
I told her yes and moments later we both came. She gasped, " It feels so good to feel your cum filling my ass. "
I started to get up but, then something different happened. Farmgirl told me to stay inside her as she told me about her latest adventure with L. As she described being well fucked by him, I began to harden again still inside of her.
She smiled and began to move her ass on my dick. Soon she said, " Fuck my ass again, baby. Deep and hard. " How could I refuse a command like that. :lol: Soon, I was filling her ass again with her saying, " Shoot it deep, baby ".
Again, she told me to stay inside her as she returned to telling me stories, this time of what C was supposed to do to her. This girl was on a roll, she knew just what she was doing and what she wanted.
I hardened again and she asked, " Can you fill me again? ". I told her that I wasn't sure how much I had left. She said, " That's okay, fuck me faster this time, really pound my ass. You get to be C, baby. You're getting what he was supposed to get.
At that, I took off and fucked her hard and fast. She moaned, bucked, and fucked back against me, making me go as deep as I could in her ass. After close to 15 minutes, she gasped and shuddered to a massive orgasm. Seconds later, I filled her again.
She kissed me, got up and said, "Thanks ". The sight of cum running down her leg was pretty awesome as she headed to the bathroom.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:47 am

Love the update! Sounds like all of you are enjoying this new adventure :)

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:53 am

What an update! Very nice on all fronts!

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:29 am

simply put NICE!!!

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:23 am

Great update my friend. Glad to hear about your new “little” and look forward to your teachings. Farmgirl is amazing:)

Still Crazy
Virgin

Unread post by Still Crazy » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:59 pm

We haven't heard from you in a couple weeks. But I figured; Hey it's spring at the ranch. Her number 1 is probably busy with plowing and planting. Sounds like Farmgirl really did have you busy "Plowing" and "Planting". :o :D :D

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:06 pm

There are times that we get hectically busy on the ranch, at those times we just don't have time to play or to write about it. LOL Even at those times, I try to check in on this site and, I do try my best to take on some of the extra work myself so Farmgirl is freer to enjoy her hobby. Being the good husband that I am. ;) :lol:

You are right about it @Still Crazy, Farmgirl has had me busy plowing and planting. :lol: :lol:

Farmgirl has about fucked me down lately. Last night she came into the living room wearing a thin cotton red/white stripped dress with flip flops showing off her feet. She walked over to me, sitting at the computer, and placed one foot in my lap. I slid my hand up her leg and though I know she doesn't ever wear panties, the feel of her bare prize is always amazing as is the reminder that she doesn't wear anything under her dresses. That mental part is as exciting as ever to me.
As I slid the back of my hand over her labia she said, " Want'a fuck my ass again tonight? " I said, That sounds pretty nice. She replied, " It needs to be fucked. "
Without wasting time, we headed to the bed where she got on all fours and looking back over her shoulder said, " Hard and fast again, baby ". Then she put her face down on the bed.

Little one has been at a convention with her boss and another co-worker. She texted yesterday to tell me that she had a guy wanting her and asked if she had permission to play. I asked her what playing she wanted to do, she replied, " I want him to fuck me, if you will give your permission. "
I told her she had my blessing and that I expected to hear how it went in the morning.
This morning I got a text from her, " I fucked him last night and again this morning. I'm wore out, Thank you, Sir. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri May 10, 2019 6:50 pm

Time for a little update:

I had to end it with little one. Early on I had told her that I couldn't play, as in, have sex with her. She said she understood and, knew that Farmgirl was in charge.
After she got back from her work convention, she texted me saying, " I want to fuck a board member. " She followed that up with, " And, to be clear, that board member is you. " Since I don't hide things from my wife, I read it to her. When I finished reading it, Farmgirl said, " She knew the rules and, I won't put up with her not minding what I said. She could have followed rules and , asked for permissions so, tell her she has lost access to you. "

On other notes: :D
L. is home alone starting Tuesday next week and for the remainder of the week. He has requested some Farmgirl time and, last night she told me, "He wants to fuck your wife, baby. I think I'll fuck him each night and see if he can keep up! "
I excitedly told her that sounded like a great way to break her slight dry spell. She asked, " Are you going to lick me clean each night? '
Things ebb and flow as you all know and, it looks like things are going to really flow!

On another good front, she had started chatting with a young guy. He seems promising. :D

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri May 10, 2019 8:09 pm

It was an interesting "little" diversion but it was never the main attraction in your life :)

This "little one" was like a commercial and now it is back to the regular show.

To bad she couldn't follow the script it might have been fun for all of you.....oh well.
Have a great time next week you two!!!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat May 11, 2019 7:30 am

Hi @ 2inUP, As always, girl, your words are both funny and insightful. You're a treasure!

Farmgirl and, maybe even myself LOL, are looking forward to next week! And she's hoping this new guy works out to be something.

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sat May 11, 2019 10:13 am

I had to end it with little one. Early on I had told her that I couldn't play, as in, have sex with her. She said she understood and, knew that Farmgirl was in charge.
After she got back from her work convention, she texted me saying, " I want to fuck a board member. " She followed that up with, " And, to be clear, that board member is you. " Since I don't hide things from my wife, I read it to her. When I finished reading it, Farmgirl said, " She knew the rules and, I won't put up with her not minding what I said. She could have followed rules and , asked for permissions so, tell her she has lost access to you. "
Many 'subs' have the strategy that says
'I'll let you do to me the things you want (that I also want) in exchange for which, I control the relationship'. Some are not honest about it, some don't even realize that's what they are doing.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed May 15, 2019 1:55 pm

While I was sitting here getting a lesson ready for church tonight, I heard Farmgirl call L. She was standing right behind me, in fact, she was rubbing my back with one hand as she talked to him.
I listened as she said to him, " Do you think you can handle me again tonight? " I could hear him say, Oh yeah girl! I'll be ready, what time?
She replied giggling with, " If you can handle me, I'll be there at 7:30! "

Gotta go and finish my lesson.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:39 pm

She returned at 9:00 with a big smile on her face. I met her at the door, took her into my arms and we kissed deeply. As we finished the kiss, she looked in my eyes and said, " That was fun, a very pleasant diversion! " I said, you've needed a "diversion". She replied, " Yes, I have and, that was a good one! "

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu May 16, 2019 5:51 am

Oh nice! A diversion is a very good thing :up:
I'm looking forward to mine later :mrgreen:
Did I miss the story about the new guy? When does Farmgirl meet up with him?
I feel like I need to get a fence.....as in we should be leaning on a fence talking about all this... :lol: (can't you just picture it?)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu May 16, 2019 7:02 pm

Hey, 2inUP!!
We can picture leaning on a fence while talking about it all. :lol: Or sitting on the tailgate or the porch swing. You would be a hoot to visit with!

She has just started texting with a new guy a few weeks ago. She likes how its going so far and is looking forward to exploring further. He's young and that has her going!
And, along those lines, she has been texting and flirting pretty good with an even younger one today. LM, that she has been trying to land for couple of years, took a job at another town closer to where he lives. So, with him out of the picture, new ones are seeking attention from her. LM had been the service manager at the dealership, his top mechanic became service manager and the second line mechanic became the top one.
Farmgirl called the new top mechanic today about her tractor and that began some serious flirting! This is the youngest one that she has toyed with, he's just early 20's.
I told her that it is like when the mature bull is in the pasture, the younger ones just follow around. But, when you remove the mature bull, the younger ones scramble for their spot. :lol:
Don't know if she'll take it further with him or not but, she did say, " It would be fun to teach him how to please a woman, it could make some girl happy one day. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri May 17, 2019 12:26 pm

Farmgirl has been texting this morning with a young guy and she is definitely in her " icon of feline grace " mode!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat May 18, 2019 5:00 pm

Life is good!
Farmgirl was texting with one guy while getting ready for a date with L. She headed out about 30 minutes ago after telling the the one she was texting with that she had to leave for a date. :D :D