A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat May 18, 2019 6:09 pm

She just got back, all smiling and grinning, then said, " I love being a slut, I find now it's such an endearing term! "

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun May 19, 2019 5:43 am

Her number1 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:00 pm
Life is good!
Farmgirl was texting with one guy while getting ready for a date with L. She headed out about 30 minutes ago after telling the the one she was texting with that she had to leave for a date. :D :D
I have a habit of doing that too! :lol: Personally I think it keeps their interest up knowing that other men are "sniffing around". ;) Men are so competitive :roll:

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:11 pm

Last night just after she got back home, she said, " Time to clean me up, baby. " and she headed to the bedroom. Going down the hall ahead of me, she said, " L loved my dress! "
I told her that I did too! It is one of a few she has that are of the same style and make, just different colors. Short sleeve, slightly scoop neck, gathered just below the bust, and flowing loose to just below knee. They are made of a cotton knit, think, T-shirt material. About what a heavy Hanes t-shirt feels like.
She loves those dresses for dates and even for church. Probably a toss up between them and leggings. The dresses have a double thickness of material at the bust. Presenting a nice glimpse of her nipples if you're paying attention and, of course, the skirt part shows her lower curves quite well!
( Hope I'm painting a decent picture here. ;) ) One of the best parts is that, as she says, " I'm properly dressed, no panties or bra! "

Sorry for the divergence, I chase rabbits well. LOL

We got to the bed, she lay back and pulled her dress up to her stomach, grinned and said, " I'm full, clean me. " I dropped to my knees between her legs and watched the milky juices begin to just trickle from her prize. She reached for my head to pull my face to her puffy lips and as my tongue touched her she pushed my head downward for me to lick the flow now coming from her opening.
The more I lapped, the hotter she got. ( I've said before that she's not really into being licked but, after she has been fucked by another man, she wants and expects it! )
Each time she got close to cumming she would release some more, this went on three times until she raised her head and said, " If you want the view he got, get up here. " At that she got up on all fours, dropping to her elbows and head on the bed. I entered her prize as she said, " Fuck Me! "
I began to pound her already used little pussy and she began to tell me about her date. She had already reinstituted the "no cumming" rule for me so, I knew what was expected.
She kept fucking back against me and kept telling me how she had been fucked along with, she started telling me what she planned to do to the new guy she has been chatting with. As I knew I was getting closer than I should, I quickly pulled out and inserted two fingers to replace my dick. I was afraid that change might mess with her building orgasm but, instead, it sent her completely over the edge. She was in freefall to a convulsing orgasm.
I sat on my hunches slowly stroking my hard-on watching her face through it all and as she recovered. Such a mesmerizing thing to watch!
When she had recovered, she said to me, " Are you enjoying that thing? It was sooo good! " Then grinning she said, " Time to get cleaned up, baby. "
After we both got cleaned up and I slid back into bed, I felt a big wet spot and I told her, It wasn't from me! :lol:

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun May 19, 2019 2:15 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sun May 19, 2019 5:43 am
Her number1 wrote:
Sat May 18, 2019 5:00 pm
Life is good!
Farmgirl was texting with one guy while getting ready for a date with L. She headed out about 30 minutes ago after telling the the one she was texting with that she had to leave for a date. :D :D
I have a habit of doing that too! :lol: Personally I think it keeps their interest up knowing that other men are "sniffing around". ;) Men are so competitive :roll:
Farmgirl is in agreement with you all the way and, like you, she uses it to her advantage. :D Ya'll are quite adept at manipulating us.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sun May 19, 2019 2:28 pm

Sorry I'm being a girl here.... getting all distracted by the description of the dress. It sounds like something I might wear! Come on hook a girl up.... where did she get it? The bonus of being able to wear it without anything on underneath sells it! LOL

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun May 19, 2019 6:20 pm

K. Jordan
kjordan dot com item # 710104 19.95ea.

There are several colors of which Farmgirl has several. :lol:
Now this just my humble opinion but you would look stunning in one!

I knew I shouldn't have been chasing rabbits, I got you plum off the story. ;)

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon May 20, 2019 5:22 am

Having so much fun following your story. The comments are awesome as well. Thanks for sharing :)

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon May 20, 2019 5:23 am

Having so much fun following your story. The comments are awesome as well. Thanks for sharing :)

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Mon May 20, 2019 6:12 am

Now, after all that, we need to see is a photo of 2inUPMichigan once she has bought that dress and is modelling it for us!!

Please!!. :mrgreen: :whip:

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon May 20, 2019 7:03 am

Thanks for the info Her number 1 :up: I took a quick look and saved the site so I can go back later.
Oh, well :oops: thank you kindly :mrgreen:
And yes your rabbit chasing did distract me from your story!!

Oh Happy :P you know how I just love it when men are all polite! :lol:
I will think about that. (I added more pictures just last week)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun May 26, 2019 6:25 pm

A funny little thing on Mother's Day:
Farmgirl's sister came in to see her mother this weekend. We ( Farmgirl, myself and our kids/grandkids) went over for Sunday dinner.
The subject of L's house came up, he has one of those picture book southern farm houses of a bygone era. My wife's sister said she would dearly love to see the inside, to which Farmgirl's mother said, (Farmgril) has seen it but, most people haven't. Her sister excitedly said, So, you been inside and seen it!
Farmgirl grinned that cat grin and replied, " I've seen every room and from every angle ".

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Sun May 26, 2019 7:19 pm

That is funny!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon May 27, 2019 11:16 am

Farmgirl brought me lunch out in the field today and she had some exciting news. Excitedly she told me the 23 year old had texted her this morning. That is the first time he has reached out completely on his own.
She was almost giddy as she said, " I hope he takes the bait, I really want a young one to teach ".

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue May 28, 2019 2:17 pm

Well, surprises, surprises!
I've been spreading fertilizer on a meadow this afternoon and texted Farmgirl at 4:50 saying I was finished with that field and headed to L's to spread the meadow at his house that we rent.
She sent a return text at 5:01 saying, " I just got thru fucking L in the seat of his Kubota side by side! ".

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue May 28, 2019 6:34 pm

Shortly after I got the text saying she had fucked L in the side by side, I met her on the road. She was coming from L's direction as I headed across a field on the way to the road. We met just as I got to the road to head to L's.
As I pulled up beside her and killed the truck so I could hear her, she grinned and said, " Did you get my text? "
I quickly pulled out my phone and read what she had wrote. I looked back to her with I'm sure a look of shock but, very pleasant shock. LOL
She said, " I thought you would like that, baby! :D " I said, You're such a slut. To which she grinned, leaned in, and said, " Kiss your slut, baby. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed May 29, 2019 7:45 am

Last night Farmgirl told me more of her adventure. As I sat at her feet doing her toenails, she began telling me, " I just went over to L's to open the gate for you and I called L to let him know you would be there spreading. " (L's gate requires a controller to open and she has one he gave her)
"He said he was at his shop and he wanted to see me, he is one horny man! I got over to his shop and he asked if we had a little time because he really needed to fuck me. Don't you just love it when another man needs to fuck your wife, baby. "
I told her that I did indeed! She continued, " I told him that we did but, where. He said he could sit in the seat and I could ride him or that I could lay across the seat and he could mount me. I lay back, spreading my legs and he slid his dick into your wife's little pussy. "
I moaned as she said that, she rubbed her foot across my face as she went on, " I knew we didn't have much time so, I told him to fuck me faster, harder, and when I told him that I wanted to feel his cum running down my leg, he exploded filling me! "
I finished painting her nails fighting off cumming myself as she said, " Lets go to bed where you can clean me ".
We got to our bedroom where she lay back spreading her legs and drawing her knees up to her chest. Her prize was still swollen from the hard pounding he gave her and as I parted her lips, the bright pink, almost a little red, told the story. As I began to lap at her prize, she said, " He filled me so full, baby. His cum was running down to my knee before I could get my leggings on. Soooo full, soooo good. "
Then she said, " Get up here, your slut needs some dick!"
As I entered her, she said, " Remember, you don't get to cum in my pussy, that's for other men to do. " With those words, I had to really concentrate to hold back. I began to fuck her with very short strokes knowing she would not last long that way and I started talking to her about the 23 year old. She couldn't hold back and had a orgasm where she shook and convulsed, she even stopped breathing for a bit and then gasped for air.
Afterward as we lay there, she said, " Just think, baby, L was plowing and seeding as you were going to fertilize ". She then asked, " Did you want to cum? " When I repiled, Yes! She responded, " Then you should have chosen my ass. "
Last edited by Her number1 on Wed May 29, 2019 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Wed May 29, 2019 10:50 am

i truly love that farmgirl n her adventures....

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed May 29, 2019 3:38 pm

Truely amazing journey.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:07 pm

Thought I'd check in, don't want any to think we have skipped town. LOL
We have been traveling a little and then busy catching up on ranch work. Farmgirl has been busy texting with the 23 year old,
Yesterday we went to Burger King with son, DIL and the grandkids. The granddaughter sat on our side of the booth while grandson sat across with his parents. As we were visiting, Farmgirls phone beeped. I glanced over as she opened it up and saw it was the 23 year old. She looked over at me, grinned real big and went to texting him back. Each time her phone beeped, she would glance at me and grin while the others weren't looking.

Then tonight, about 10:30, he texted asking how her night was going. That started of a series of texts in which their flirting became clear:
He: How's your night going
Her: Just got out of the shower. I'm clean and I smell good.
He: What are you wearing
Her: A dress with nothing else
He: That works for me
Her: Everytime you see me in a dress, there will be nothing underneath
Him: I love that!
Her: Am I wilder than you thought
He: yes, but that is good!
Her: Are you up to the task
He: I am, if you want me to be
Her: That's what I've been wanting to hear. Talk to you tomorrow

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:38 pm

👍

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:54 pm

Looks like she is keeping that young one on his toes!
Looking forward to hearing more :)

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:29 am

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:54 pm
Looks like she is keeping that young one on his toes!
Looking forward to hearing more :)
Sounds like more than his toe muscles are being stretched.

:o :lol: :whip:

Mr GILF
Last edited by Mr1SexyGILF on Sun Jun 23, 2019 7:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Sun Jun 23, 2019 6:46 am

Thanks for the update. Enjoy following Your journey.

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:44 am

i have to post..You already know how i feel about the both of you(alwaysssss positive) 23y/o awesome simply awesome,,Farmgirl your trouble of the best and fun kind..... i hope you enjoy every second with him...

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 11:07 am

I love it when a HW gets a young stud. Men do it all the time why not the ladies!