A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Fri Oct 05, 2018 6:40 am

Your Farmgirl's stories make me giggle!
Woohoo, you go girl!! Sounds like she is having tons of fun.
I only hope to be able to juggle as well as she seems to.

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Oct 08, 2018 2:14 am

Her number1 wrote:Thanks for commenting. She asked the last two nights if anyone had been commenting on her adventures and I had to tell her no.
Part of the 'thing' for her is the exhibitionism and my telling of her adventures plays into that for her. So, at least for her, the lack of responses is kinda like having a flake, just a bummer.
Yeah, tell Farmgirl we only read this thread for the agricultural story line.
Like hell.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Oct 08, 2018 6:51 pm

She got a good laugh at that one, wannabecUKold !

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Tue Oct 09, 2018 10:52 am

Please don't stop!

I enjoy your adventure so very much and I try to keep up with it, but what can I say; I don't want to distract from your story by my babbling.

More adventures please!
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Wed Oct 10, 2018 11:39 am

Wow!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:04 am

Things have been too busy on the ranch for the past week and a little but, are starting to get back to busy normal. LOL So, maybe we'll have some more updates soon.

Yesterday Farmgirl said, " All of my guys checked in today, even you. " Later she told me, " C wanted to see me tomorrow but, has to keep his nephew so, maybe next week. And, L called to tell me that it has been too long since he's had any of me, of course, I agreed. He says, It is make up weather. "
I told her that L always thought it was make up weather when she is concerned. She said, " He's called me three times today so, I think he's feeling deprived. " L and her don't actually break up, he just likes to tell her that he wants 'make up' sex, just his way of saying he wants to fuck her.
So, it looks like this weekend or next week will be a 'good busy' for Farmgirl. :D

I don't know about anyone else but, it just seems like life is better and things go smoother when Farmgirl is fucked regularly. I know we all get excited and enjoy the erotic feelings when our wives are having sex with other men. But, this feeling goes beyond that sexual feeling of excitement. This is more of feeling things are just right with the world.
Does anyone else have that kind of feeling or is it just me ?

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:34 am

Her number1 wrote:I don't know about anyone else but, it just seems like life is better and things go smoother when Farmgirl is fucked regularly. I know we all get excited and enjoy the erotic feelings when our wives are having sex with other men. But, this feeling goes beyond that sexual feeling of excitement. This is more of feeling things are just right with the world.
Does anyone else have that kind of feeling or is it just me ?
I cannot image that feeling YET!! I get excited when my wife merely suggest mild attraction towards another man. LOL You two are great :)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:09 am

Farmgirl just told L that she would be spending the day with him Saturday. My son and I are going white tail hunting so, she is going to give L plenty of whitetail herself ! :D

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:06 pm

We had a really hard day working today but, it still had its erotic and fun side. Farmgirl had scheduled L to help us lay a half mile of gas line. Farmgirl, myself, our son and L until about 3:00 and then a friend of our son along with our DIL.

Just some interesting funny things said this day in no particular order as I remember them:

Farmgirl wore tight jeans and a button up shirt, no bra and a light jacket. L did the trenching and my son and I ran the line. Farmgirl kept L company and they were usually just out of our sight. She told me, " L told me again that I had pretty titties. He asked how I got them so round and firm without any sag at all, he had never seen any like them on a young woman and especially not on a mature woman. I just told him that I was pretty flat when younger but, they just grew naturally. I told him I saw him checking them out, he rubbed my ass and asked if I could lean over a little more often. So, I took my jacket off and undid a few buttons while he kept playing with my ass. "

After a little bit, her and L had finished where they were and returned to us. L knows very well how dominant Farmgirl is and often kids my son and I about how she keeps a tight rein on us. If you remember, I told a few weeks ago how she went to L's by way of the river ford. My son saw the tracks crossing the river and asked her, Wonder who has been across the river. She told him, " I did, I went to check on L and make sure he's behaving. "
So, when L got back to us he said, boys we better get busy, she's watching. My son told him, laughing, You had better do what ever she says, she can sneak across the river again and make sure you're behaving, you can't just lock the gate and keep her out. I'm sure L got a kick out of that, I know I did. :lol:

She at one time told me, " As L was rubbing my ass, I got a text from C. So here I am with L rubbing my ass while I text with C. Your wife's such a slut, baby, "

Later after we finished up for the day, Farmgirl and I went out to eat. She told me, " I told L again while he was rubbing my ass and looking at my "pretty titties" that I was looking forward to Saturday with him. Baby, naughty pussy is wanting some dick, she felt a little jealous last night as you fucked my ass. " I told her, I asked what you wanted last night and you told me, " I need a dick in my ass, my ass craves to be fucked hard " so, I did what you requested and, I reminded her that she had a shaking anal orgasm. She then said, " And, I'll want your dick deep in my ass again after I get back from L's. He's going to give naughty pussy what she's wanting. "

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:18 pm

With as much of this as you describe happening right in front of your son and daughter in law, I'm curious if they ever comment about her hypersexuality, and to what extent they are aware of her extramarital adventures :?:

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:24 pm

Mr1SexyGILF,
Our son never comments other than he does refer to L as mom's boyfriend. I don't believe he thinks they are actually sexually involved. He is used to his mom being flirty/talkative with men. She knows how to influence men to do favors and work for her. He has seen her get what she wants from men and a few women all his life. She is confident and out going and knows how to use her sexuality.
He tells his wife to learn how to do like mom and use her female wiles to get things done.
His wife, our DIL, probably has more of an idea or she might surmise. She gives me knowing looks at times when Farmgirl is being 'friendly'. DIL's mom cuckolded her dad for their whole marriage and DIL caught her mom and a boyfriend a few years ago.
I told our daughter and son in law last year in answer to some questions daughter had. She didn't really act surprised though, SIL kinda did. So I would say the our daughter already had it kinda figured out but hadn't really shared it with her husband or if she had, then he didn't believe.
As long as we've been doing this and living/playing in a small town and rural county, you have to assume that many people assume or surmise. We're known well enough that I'm sure most people if they even think about it, just view it as just us.
We learned long ago that one may be the rumor flavor of the day but, someone else will be tomorrow. Farmgirl believes that if you are confident, sure, and open then people see things as 'right'. If you act guilty or evasive trying to hide things then people see that too.

The more hands on stuff, aside from hugs and slight touching, Farmgirl only does out of sight of friends and family. The stuff she was doing with L at the gas line, you have to remember the line was a half mile long. So, she had plenty of opportunity to be either out of sight or at a distance.
My grandmother used to say often, " Distance is decent. "

Maybe I made some sense of answering your good questions.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:42 pm

Yesterday we had L back out to help finish the line. We started on it just after lunch and got it done by evening.
At one point she had driven L back to his trencher at the other end of the line. She texted, " L is hard and C is texting me that he is hard. " I texted back, So you have two men going! Are you rubbing L's dick.
She replied, " No, he had it pressed against my leg when I got the text from C. " I asked what C had to say. She said, " I texted C earlier asking if he was going to come see his anal slut, to which he replied, "Yes, yes, and yes. I'm so hard thinking about it". "

Her and L were supposed to get together tomorrow but, stuff came up so, they are setting things up for next week now.
At breakfast this morning her phone buzzed and she said, " Look what I just got. " and she turned her phone to me. It was a pic of C's dick in his hand. :lol: She said, " Think C's thinking of my ass? "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:29 am

Yesterday afternoon she told me C wanted another pic so, I needed to take some new ones that night.
Just before bedtime she called me into the bedroom and said for me bring my phone for the pics. I took several in poses she wanted and in some I liked. The two she liked best were actually the same pose, just one was a close up and the other a full view; she was on her knees with her head down on the bed, her back was arched and her knees spread wide. The shot was from me standing straight behind. Awesome view, if I do say so !! :D
The others were pretty good too. ;)
She told me to pick out some good ones and text them to her in the morning so she could text them to C.

This morning our DIL came over to get her and as they was headed out the door, she grinned and said, " Remember to text me the pics. " So, I chose the two she really liked ( described above).

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Oct 20, 2018 7:46 am

Her number1 wrote:Yesterday afternoon she told me C wanted another pic so, I needed to take some new ones that night.
Just before bedtime she called me into the bedroom and said for me bring my phone for the pics. I took several in poses she wanted and in some I liked. The two she liked best were actually the same pose, just one was a close up and the other a full view; she was on her knees with her head down on the bed, her back was arched and her knees spread wide. The shot was from me standing straight behind. Awesome view, if I do say so !! :D
She told me to pick out some good ones and text them to her in the morning so she could text them to C.

This morning our DIL came over to get her and as they was headed out the door, she grinned and said, " Remember to text me the pics. " So, I chose the two she really liked ( described above).
You two have such fun together :up:
Love to hear about a couple that works as a team :cool:

D_Lited_HubWife
Pervert

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:14 pm

Her number1 wrote:Yesterday afternoon she told me C wanted another pic so, I needed to take some new ones that night.

Haha! Good times!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 6:29 pm

This morning on the way to church, she asked, " How would you like it if I fucked three men this week? Would you like that , baby? "
You can probably guess my answer. ;) :D
This being deer season, my son and I will be in the woods a good part of the week. As we were headed home from visiting dad, Farmgirl said, " So, are ya'll (my son and myself) going Friday? " I replied that we were going Friday and Saturday along with tomorrow for sure. She then said, " I'm going to text John and see if he can come fuck me Friday. "
She has already been planning things with L and C.
Farmgirl has a plan or goal :cool: , it might not come to fruition but, the girl is setting things in motion.

Man! I love her!!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 7:38 am

In the woods where service is spotty. Just received a text Farmgirl sent at 9:00, " L is coming over this morning. "
Sounds like L is getting whitetail before I do! :D

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 8:37 am

At 10:55, She sent, " I'm cream filled, L got his whitetail. "

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Mon Oct 22, 2018 10:08 am

Her number1 wrote:At 10:55, She sent, " I'm cream filled, L got his whitetail. "

Sorry can't resist :shock:

I would say that he gave her a whitetail instead :oops: :lol:

And he reached his target before you did .......

Ah yes, hunting season is upon us ;)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Oct 22, 2018 2:34 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:
Her number1 wrote:At 10:55, She sent, " I'm cream filled, L got his whitetail. "

Sorry can't resist :shock:

I would say that he gave her a whitetail instead :oops: :lol:

And he reached his target before you did .......

Ah yes, hunting season is upon us ;)
Aren't you the naughty one ;) :lol: I love what you said, Farmgirl will as well!!!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:18 pm

So, as I alluded to, I went hunting with my son yesterday morning. At 9:00 am Farmgirl sent me a text, " L is coming over this morning. "
I sat there on my stand and wanted to text her so bad. :D She hadn't mentioned anything about this happening so, it was a pleasant surprise. I like surprises like that! :D
Then at 10:55 she texted, " I'm cream filled, L got his whitetail. "
I didn't get my whitetail but, I was certainly glad that L got his ( or her's). :lol:
It was late afternoon before we got back from the woods,she gave me a hug and a wink and then sent us out to do a little work so, it was evening before her and I got a chance to talk. At supper, I asked where she fucked him. She said, " I told him to come over and I fucked him on the couch. He was too nervous to go to the bedroom. " We chatted a little more about things when she grinned and said, " L really like its rough, he fucked me like a rag doll!
After supper we had a few chores to do and went our separate ways. I got back in before her and was starting to get ready to shower when she said, " Baby, I'm just too worn out and too tired tonight. " I just said, Okay and headed to my shower, thinking the whole way; L fucked her and I'm going to have to wait. The more I thought about it in the shower, the more aroused I became. We often practice orgasm denial/semen retention for me but, she has never denied me sex especially after one of her guys. The thought though, had me pretty hot!
So, I got out of the shower and she had gotten out of her bath. We watched "The Scandalous Lady W". After it was over, she asked if I was ready to go to bed. I'll have to say that as hot as the thought of not getting what L got was, I still wanted her but, she again said, " I'm so worn out " as she headed down the hall.
I followed her along, got undressed, turned out the lights and we got in bed. She threw her leg over me as she does when we get ready for sleep so, I thought again, L got naughty pussy and I have to wait. I began to get hard, really hard. She reached her hand down and felt my dick giving it a few strokes. Quickly, she got astraddle of me and said, " I'm not letting that go to waste! " She began to ride me cowgirl, grinding her hips and pussy into me. Then she jumped off on her knees, put her head on the bed and said, " Get up here and fuck your slut! ".
I entered her in one deep stroke, she was so wet! She said, " Fuck me! ". I was giving her a good go when she said, "L fucked me so good! L came to your house and fucked your wife so good. Baby, he fucked your wife on your couch in your house. " The second time she said this, I exploded deep into her. Within seconds of my shooting into her, she had a long and loud orgasm, shaking and gasping.
When she was through, I said, That was quick for both of us, we didn't last long at all. She replied, " It was fantastic! I know just how to push your buttons, baby. "

This morning I was sitting at the computer doing some research when she and our son came in from checking things on the ranch. She walked over to me, leaned over, licked my ear and whispered, " This time yesterday morning, L was fucking your wife in your house, right there on your couch. " She then kissed me.

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Tue Oct 23, 2018 2:25 pm

All I can say is WOW :D

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Oct 24, 2018 3:56 pm

Farmgirl has been texting with C for the last few days to set up a playday for Friday while I'll be hunting again. She told him, " We can meet at your place, I can get a motel, or you can come to my house. "
Just as we were getting ready to eat supper at 4:50, Farmgirl told me, " C's coming to the house Friday to fuck your wife. " I said , So you got him to commit for Friday, that's great. She then said, " I'm surprised he chose to come here." I told her that a lot of guys like the idea of fucking a married woman in her home and, I added, a lot of husbands like the idea of their wife being fucked in their home or even their bed. She then grinned and said, " Put clean sheets on the bed tomorrow, baby. "
A couple minutes later she told me, " He has an old truck I'm thinking about buying for the ranch, he's bringing it by in about 30 minutes for you to look at. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:08 pm

A little background so the rest will make sense:

The last couple of times Farmgirl has gotten together with C, she has been less than pleased with his style of 'doing things'. At first, the excitement made up for it but, now that she wanted him for a longterm FWB, she wanted 'better' and more of the way she wanted it.
They text or speak most everyday except weekends. So, she has been letting him know that things could and should be better. She's done this in a way so as not to hurt his feelings but, at the same time get her message across.

After lunch today, my son and I went to hook up a hay tedder to ready things for our last baling of the season. When we got back my son took a call on his cell and went about walking and talking.
I walked on into the house and she was in the kitchen giving me a smile/grin with a look of pure excitement, joy, and almost bliss. She was cute and sexy, a very sexual look unmistakingly mixed in with it all. She glanced to see if I was alone and said, " I called C to make sure it was on for tomorrow. He said he wanted to spend the whole morning with me and would definitely be here. He then told me the sweetest thing. He said, 'I know you know things and you can teach me, please teach me'.

For my dominant little fireball, this is just what she dreams of!
She then headed off to town to get her hair done and, a few minutes later I got a great text from her, " I Love being Your Hotwife :D . "

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Thu Oct 25, 2018 2:55 pm

Someone is going to be having fun tomorrow :)