A little introduction

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1

Re: A little introduction

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:47 pm

Farmgirl had been in regular contact with all three of her guys all during December. She was busy making plans and getting them stirred up. :D
My son and I go on a annual trip to duck camp for three days after Christmas each year so, Farmgirl knew she had a good opportunity for some playtime if one of her guys was available.
Things began to come together the day before Christmas when L came over bearing some delicious treats his wife had made. We visited fora bit and I noticed his attention to Farmgirl, he couldn't hide it even though he tried. Then Farmgirl walked him out to his truck where they hugged and kissed while his hands roamed over her butt. When she came back in, she said, " His wife is going to be gone starting tomorrow for the rest of the week and you are going to be gone three days. The others might not come through but, L is coming through nicely! "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:11 pm

After Christmas, my son and I headed to duck camp. Me with thoughts of Farmgirl's planned adventures in my head and hoping her plans would work as she wanted.
That night, just after arriving at camp, she sent me a text, " I'm headed to town and then to L's ". I responded by letting her know that we had arrived and just eaten supper. She then sent a text about the trouble she had had checking calves.
I told her, Hopefully L will give you some stress relief. I got back from her, "Hope so :D , that's what I'm counting on! " A couple of hours later, she sent, " He was ready tonight!!! He was pretty dern good. "
I told her that it sounded like she had a good time. She replied, " I did !!!! :D ". I then asked if she wanted me to call. She replied back, " I'll call you tomorrow, have a good hunt. I had a great hunt and am going to take a hot bath and let L's stress relief put me to sleep :D ".
The next afternoon she called and I could tell she was in a great mood, the stress relief had worked. LOL She said, " That was the best he's ever fucked me. He's getting used to me taking charge. He's getting more comfortable with what I want, how I want. I think he's going to make a good one, he's really starting to fuck me good! "
I told her that was really sounding good! Then she said, " Good enough that I'm going over to fuck him again tonight. Don't wait up on me, you need your rest to hunt. I'll tell you about it tomorrow ".

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:01 am

Continuing on with the adventures of Farmgirl!

The next morning while sitting in the duck blind my phone chimed alerting me of a text. Farmgirl had sent, " Too bad you're not here to enjoy your cream filled tart :D ". We went back and forth a little before me telling her that we should be home about 6:00 or 7:00 that night.
I hit the timing just about right, arriving home after dropping off my son at 6:35. When I got in the house Farmgirl was wearing a set of thin, slinky, black with tiny gold specks, pajamas. The bottoms clung to her ass and legs, the top was cut like a short barely waist length jacket. She looked stunning! And, was radiating sexuality.
I commented about her outfit and how good she looked. She said, " I wore it to L's each time, he loved it! " I told her I could see why and ran my hands over the silky material thinking how he had done the same while I was gone. Wondering all the while if maybe she was fresh filled. I could smell him on her top and began to harden.
She then told me, " I put this on again and called him to go over again about 5:00 so you would have a fresh filled tart. But, he wasn't expecting a triple header and had some family over. So, you'll just have to enjoy what he was going to get and, I may even tell you of just how slutty your wife was while you've been gone.
She reached over and ran her hand over my hardon through my jeans . Feeling the growing wet spot she said, " We need to take care of that, you're leaking. "
We headed to bed where I groomed her prize and then mounted her. As I slid into her small pink pussy she moaned satisfyingly and said, " I just love dick, I love having one inside me ". I began to fuck her deeply and as she built toward her orgasm I changed to the short strokes she loves so well. After a few short strokes she began her panting and gasping, signaling one of her massive orgasms to come. She shuddered and then went frantic as she pulled me deep into her, convulsing and then going still.
The orgasms are always about her so, I held still until she came back to. Once she was 'back', she began to move her hips and used the strong muscles of her pussy to fuck me. As she began to tell me her tale of fun she said, " Don't you dare cum ".
She told me, " He fucked your wife so good, baby ", " He had my legs over his shoulders as he pounded my little married pussy ", He took me once bent over the back of the couch ........ you know how I love being fucked from behind ".
Each time I would get close, she would whisper, " No you don't ".
Finally she signaled it was time to quit, she rolled over and said, " I want to go to sleep with your hard cock buried against my ass ".

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:45 am

Just some little tidbits:

Last night as we just lay down for bed, Farmgirl said, " L is really becoming a good fuck buddy. I wish the other two were as consistent as him ".

This morning she said with a mischievous grin , " I'm headed over to L's to stir him up and then leave him hard and wanting ".

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jan 14, 2019 9:06 am

Wonderful little surprises abound all about us and, it seems so especially with Farmgirl and our continued journey. Now, this is no big surprise or revelation so, don't think along those lines. ;) This is just about the fun little things that she does from time to time that catch me off guard. :D

I have been fighting another cold or winter crud that goes around. Pretty much the consequence of having grandchildren still in grade school (germ factories LOL). Because of this, there hasn't been much going on or, at least I haven't felt like telling about it. By Saturday, I was feeling some bit better and Farmgirl said, " I want you tomorrow night, we're going to celebrate you getting better and, besides, I want some dick ".
Yesterday afternoon while I napped, she went to check on the heifers. Then she returned to fix dinner for us and the kids. After everyone had left, we got ready for bed.
I got everything I needed to groom her prize while she lay back on the bed and spread her legs. I know I've probably mentioned before about her creamy white skin ( red hair, green eyes, and all LOL ). Anyway, I as I knelt between her legs I noticed right away that her pussy was bright pink and puffy, slightly gaped. I must have stared pretty intently because she asked, " Are you mesmerized, baby ".
I answered that yes I was taken with it and that it looked so good! I couldn't get the bright pink out of my mind and pretty much knew what it meant but, she hadn't said anything to confirm my thoughts. Usually she likes a drawn out grooming, enjoying the whole experience but, this time she kept teasing me about what she needed. Finally she said, " I need to be fucked long and deep, now! ".
I mounted her, she wrapped her legs around my waist drawing me in. I began to fuck her deeply and saw that contrary to the "long" she wanted, she wasn't going to last much longer. She unwrapped her legs, pulled her knees up to her chin and shuttered as I drove as deep as I could. It was gratifying to watch her go on with such a long climax.
Coming back around, she kept her knees pulled up to her chin and said, " Again! "
I began to fuck her deep and hard again but, could now feel my orgasm building pretty fast. I told her that I needed to fill her pussy. Usually she will say, " No, you can't cum. ". But, this time she said, " Fill it just like L did ".
And, fill it I did !

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:19 am

Her number1 wrote:After Christmas, my son and I headed to duck camp. Me with thoughts of Farmgirl's planned adventures in my head and hoping her plans would work as she wanted.
That night, just after arriving at camp, she sent me a text, " I'm headed to town and then to L's ". I responded by letting her know that we had arrived and just eaten supper. She then sent a text about the trouble she had had checking calves.
I told her, Hopefully L will give you some stress relief. I got back from her, "Hope so :D , that's what I'm counting on! " A couple of hours later, she sent, " He was ready tonight!!! He was pretty dern good. "
I told her that it sounded like she had a good time. She replied, " I did !!!! :D ". I then asked if she wanted me to call. She replied back, " I'll call you tomorrow, have a good hunt. I had a great hunt and am going to take a hot bath and let L's stress relief put me to sleep :D ".
The next afternoon she called and I could tell she was in a great mood, the stress relief had worked. LOL She said, " That was the best he's ever fucked me. He's getting used to me taking charge. He's getting more comfortable with what I want, how I want. I think he's going to make a good one, he's really starting to fuck me good! "
I told her that was really sounding good! Then she said, " Good enough that I'm going over to fuck him again tonight. Don't wait up on me, you need your rest to hunt. I'll tell you about it tomorrow ".
Yes, sure, but were the calves OK?

ambershere

Unread post by ambershere » Mon Jan 14, 2019 10:26 am

Awesome and always fun

Mlghten
Player

Unread post by Mlghten » Mon Jan 14, 2019 1:11 pm

Farmgirl is unbelievable in keeping you on your toes. Thanks for sharing.

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:54 pm

wannabecUKold wrote:
Her number1 wrote:After Christmas, my son and I headed to duck camp. Me with thoughts of Farmgirl's planned adventures in my head and hoping her plans would work as she wanted.
I understand what you're saying and no offense taken. I have this problem of chasing rabbits when I tell something, it's too easy for me to forget the meat of the story and get side tracked with the fluff. ;)
Getting back to the calves, I think I can cover this while Farmgirl is in the bath with her phone.
Wait!, Farmgirl just came up the hallway out of the bath grinning that cat grin. She had been sexting pretty heavy with C when L called her. She excitedly said, " Two of my guys are wanting a little Farmgirl delite. "

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:05 am

Her number1 wrote:Thanks for wondering. I had gotten tired of posting just to hear myself and it was bothering her a little that no one really commented. So, I was just going to let the thread die a natural death. LOL
We know that people seldom comment, but still that gets old.
Quite a lot of things have been happening, most all good but with some disappointments too (flakes you know).
i am really enjoying reading this. even though this is my first comment, i'm really enjoying this.
being in my 70s, i'm happy for L. i wish i was still capable. i'll try to comment more as the thread continues on. i'll love pleasing your wife while adhering to her wishes. i'd would have done anything to have a wife like her.

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 2:33 am

Her number1 wrote: There are some more good things to tell about in Farmgirl's Adventures. She keeps surprising me!
Last night she asked, " Do they (OHW) like Farmgirl's escapades? "
i absolutely love this thread. at least, there is something to read. i was 75 pages into another thread when i gave it up. please keep you adventures coming. they are extremely hot & i love your attitude.

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

wannabecUKold

Unread post by wannabecUKold » Wed Jan 16, 2019 4:07 am

Her number1 wrote:
wannabecUKold wrote:
I understand what you're saying and no offense taken. I have this problem of chasing rabbits when I tell something, it's too easy for me to forget the meat of the story and get side tracked with the fluff. ;)
Getting back to the calves, I think I can cover this while Farmgirl is in the bath with her phone.
Wait!, Farmgirl just came up the hallway out of the bath grinning that cat grin. She had been sexting pretty heavy with C when L called her. She excitedly said, " Two of my guys are wanting a little Farmgirl delite. "
That was just a tease by me, so please don't take offense and also please don't stop including the agricultural detail, which sets the scene wonderfully. greatly enjoyed.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Wed Jan 16, 2019 5:15 am

Her number1 wrote:Just some little tidbits:

Last night as we just lay down for bed, Farmgirl said, " L is really becoming a good fuck buddy. I wish the other two were as consistent as him ".

This morning she said with a mischievous grin , " I'm headed over to L's to stir him up and then leave him hard and wanting ".
LOL - I get where she is at! I have H who is a now turning into a regular once a month (lives 3 hours away) and would love to get the other man M to be as consistent!! I've started to be much more flirty and daring on texts to get his attention lately.
Farmgirl if you have any advice I am all ears :mrgreen:
Maybe Farmgirl can start a "Dear Farmgirl" advice column? :lol:

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:04 am

wannabecUKold wrote:
Her number1 wrote:
wannabecUKold wrote:

I understand what you're saying and no offense taken. I have this problem of chasing rabbits when I tell something, it's too easy for me to forget the meat of the story ( the agricultural story line ) and get side tracked with the fluff ( Farmgirl's adventures ). ;)
That was just a tease by me, so please don't take offense and also please don't stop including the agricultural detail, which sets the scene wonderfully. greatly enjoyed.
Sorry that I wasn't clear in what I was attempting to say. It was clear to me that you were making a joke, a humorous poke at me. I took it as really funny. :lol: My comeback to you was intended to be a funny poke at myself as well as a joke on you.
Please reread it as one friend picking at another friend. I assure you it was all intended to be a comical play with words. :D

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 4:19 am

Her number1 wrote:Farmgirl is headed over to L's tomorrow afternoon to give him his Thanksgiving dessert. I walked in the house earlier and she was on the phone with him, she looked up at me, grinned, and winked. That's the kind of stuff that never gets old. :D
He told her that he would like to have her a few times between now and Tuesday.
i'm just wondering what is going on with Mrs L. i don't recall her being mentioned lately. did i miss something?
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 5:42 pm

2inUPMichigan wrote:

LOL - I get where she is at! I have H who is a now turning into a regular once a month (lives 3 hours away) and would love to get the other man M to be as consistent!! I've started to be much more flirty and daring on texts to get his attention lately.
Hey girl! LOL Farmgirlgirl said, " If I ever figure out the flighty insecure creatures, I'll be sure to let you know. LOL They're fun when you can get them herded but, they're a lot like herding cats. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jan 18, 2019 6:35 pm

dickhurtz472 wrote:
Her number1 wrote:Farmgirl is headed over to L's tomorrow afternoon to give him his Thanksgiving dessert. I walked in the house earlier and she was on the phone with him, she looked up at me, grinned, and winked. That's the kind of stuff that never gets old. :D
i'm just wondering what is going on with Mrs L. i don't recall her being mentioned lately. did i miss something?
Thanks for checking in again.
It was about a year ago, maybe a touch longer, that L's wife had a bout with cancer. They caught it early and the treatment worked but, whether physical or emotional, it left her without even the slightest desire for sex.

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 4:56 am

Her number1 wrote:
dickhurtz472 wrote:
Thanks for checking in again.
It was about a year ago, maybe a touch longer, that L's wife had a bout with cancer. They caught it early and the treatment worked but, whether physical or emotional, it left her without even the slightest desire for sex.
i'm really sorry to hear that. i think i remember her being aware of Mr L & your wife getting together, so, where is she while Farmgirl & Mr L are doing the horizontal boogie?
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jan 19, 2019 7:54 am

Her number1 wrote:
2inUPMichigan wrote:

Hey girl! LOL Farmgirlgirl said, " If I ever figure out the flighty insecure creatures, I'll be sure to let you know. LOL They're fun when you can get them herded but, they're a lot like herding cats. "
:mrgreen:
"Herding cats" another Farmgirl-ism that paints a picture in my mind :whip:
That's exactly what I'm trying to do, herding them all up here!

You keep enjoying your adventures! I have to rest up for some fun later next week ;)

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:47 am

L's wife is semi-retired, she has her own business and goes in to manage it three days a week. She also spends a fair amount of time traveling with her sisters. L isn't aware that any of us know, he thinks he has secret girlfriend and out of deference for L's wife, Farmgirl keeps things out of sight.

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:32 am

Please do not give up writing all about your adventures combined with Farmgirl. Her sense of humour just gets to my funny cord, especially "herding cats" that got me going especially reading it on completion of my shift at 12:30 a.m. :lol: :lol:
In a past life I was into farming so can appreciate a lot of the comments passed by you both- though my experience was in a very different continent and a long time ago like in the mid to late 60's!
Please thank Farmgirl for the herding cats comment it was a top crack and very apt for the situation. :whip:
Cheers
Happy

Happyjohnson
Pervert

Unread post by Happyjohnson » Wed Jan 23, 2019 5:32 am

Please do not give up writing all about your adventures combined with Farmgirl. Her sense of humour just gets to my funny cord, especially "herding cats" that got me going especially reading it on completion of my shift at 12:30 a.m. :lol: :lol:
In a past life I was into farming so can appreciate a lot of the comments passed by you both- though my experience was in a very different continent and a long time ago like in the mid to late 60's!
Please thank Farmgirl for the herding cats comment it was a top crack and very apt for the situation. :whip:
Cheers
Happy

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jan 23, 2019 7:26 pm

Happy,
Farmgirl thoroughly enjoyed your comments. I just got through reading them to her.

Farmgirl headed up to the dealership to talk about a new piece of equipment, so she said. But, I think she mostly went to talk about fkirt and show a little of her "equipment" ;) . She said she had a good flirt with two of the guys there. She's not going to be happy until she gets into LM's pants.
Then she headed to the feed store about an hour away to pick up a ton of feed. While on the road, L called her to say that he needed some of her special attention.
When she got back home, she was grinning ear to ear and said, " I'm getting me some dick tomorrow, L said he needs to fuck me. "

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:26 pm

This morning I was servicing Framgirl's truck while she and son were checking and feeding the cattle. When they got back about 11:30, she asked if i was done with her truck. I told her that I just lacked filling it with oil. She said, " You had better get busy, I have a date at 12:30! ".
I finished up her truck and we all ate a quick lunch. She changed into black leggings with a fitted top that left exposed the lower curve of her butt. With the cold weather her "high beams" were on. :lol:
She herded son and I out the door to work on some fence while she said she was going to return some tools to L and then head to the dealership.
Where we were working on the fence is across the river from L's and I could see the roof of his house as we worked. It made it so much more enjoyable for me , knowing she was getting fucked in the house I could see. :D
About 2:00 I got a text, " I'm back home and L has a big smile on his face ".
We finished up about dark and returned home. Farmgirl wanted to go out to eat so, her and I loaded up in her truck to head out. As soon as we were headed down the drive she grinned real big and said, " He's my bonus ". I said, Bonus? To which she said, " Yes, my bonus. L said, ' (Her number1) has you all the time so, I'm your bonus. ' I told him that I love bonuses. He looked shocked and said, ' What do you mean bonuses? ' LOL, I quickly told him that I've had him so many times that it was bonuses. He replied, ' I'm the bonus, there's not supposed to be bonuses. ' ".
She then laughed and said, " I think he was getting jealous! ".
We laughed about the fact that he thinks she is cheating with him but he doesn't want there to be any other "bonuses".

sdbuffalo
Experienced

Unread post by sdbuffalo » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:28 pm

From "herding cats" and "bonuses", I super enjoy your story!!! PLEASE continue! :up:
I hope the very cold weather doesn't slow Farmgirl down! :D
In my Universe, any question may be asked.... But, answers are always optional.