A New Revelation

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: A New Revelation

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Mar 08, 2019 5:34 pm

Sounds like she's a woman!!! :) :) :lol:

FNQLivin

Unread post by FNQLivin » Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:15 pm

Just read all of this. Very exciting. And your job takes you away too much.

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:26 am

She told LG to screw himself. It's all about him. It should be all about her. Just my opinion.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:24 am

Wifey likes to feel like her men put out a fair amount of effort to be with her. LG has shown on many occasions that he only works on his schedule which is very rare. Recently she has expressed that she isn't interested in him anymore, but then as soon as he makes a date all that is out the window. When they meet, she falls right into his spell. Not sure exactly why but she says he is the best kisser and the minute they start to kiss she gets super wet between the legs.
I don't think their level of communication will set up a meet tonight. Seems he hasn't responded and again probably a turn-off for her.
She knows he will always be back at some point but not holding her breath.
viewtopic.php?f=5&t=61677&p=1182099#p1182099

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:08 am

There are many many men out there that would worship your wife!!! Tell her to kick him to the curb and take her time to find a BETTER guy than LG!! She shouldn't have to put up with that guy. There is someone else out there that can make her moist just by kissing her!!!!!

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:32 pm

Been out of town now for 3 weeks and wifey just said the other night, "All my men are gone" meaning LG, MD and I guess she might even be thinking her out of state bbc bf. He was scheduled to come to the area in early May but not sure she is interested in bothering with him anymore either.

Wonder if she is looking for something new?? No mention of it.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:03 pm

Seems like a date has been set for wifey's BBC to come to town around May 3. She told me they have a date set for either the 3rd or 4th. Last year he came to town about the same time frame and she went to visit him and then back to his hotel room for 2 rounds of fucking. I assume something similar will happen this year too.

I am away and currently she is away on vacation. There is a good chance I will be back in town around or before the 3rd. When she told me about the plan she had sort of a little giggle to it as if she is proud that it will happen.

jagman1957
Experienced

Unread post by jagman1957 » Fri Apr 26, 2019 10:05 am

Wow... thanks for sharing. ... love that she is wanting two other guys... love that your housemate might find out. .. would she fuck him..
I am cuckold!
My avatar compares me to my wife's biggest bull.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Fri Apr 26, 2019 7:51 pm

Jag, she was sort of losing interest in the HW thing as her men were not giving her the attention she wanted. She loves it when they try hard but hates it when she all but has to beg. In any case the time is getting close for her to meet up with her out of town black lover. They have kept in touch all year but even with him she has lost some interest as he doesn't exhibit a ton of drive to see her.

As for the housemate, no. She hates him and he is nasty in many ways. She wants nothing more from him than to leave the house. I've told her several times that if he is home and sees her to just ignore him but it still bothers her.

Time will tell what happens next week when her bf shows up. Will she enjoy or just be more frustrated and turned off? The other question is will she spend the night with him or come home. Last year she was still not sure when she left the house but ended up coming home at about 3 am.

dickhurtz472
Experienced

Unread post by dickhurtz472 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 9:34 am

great story. i hate it that she is not being successful finding a steady.

what housemate? did i miss something?

pete
disclaimer; The "Wife", to whom i refer is my x-wife. we reconnected a year after hubby 2 died in '16. We rekindled & view ourselves as still married. she passed on 2/1/21
Questions or comments;
dickhurtz472@proton.com

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sun Apr 28, 2019 7:43 pm

Yes, we have a live in roommate renting a bedroom. He's been here about 5 years. He has no potential as right from the start she saw what kind of person he is. She hates all his bs stories and lies. Even her most desperate moments I am sure she would never think of him.

Unfortunately he has been a bit of a cock blocker. She isn't comfortable bringing men home when he is here and we never know his schedule of being out of town. One time I had to text him and ask a question to find out if he would be home on the weekend. She had plans with one of the guys and didn't want to have him show up. I think that is all detailed in past updates.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Thu May 02, 2019 4:14 pm

Hope her date works out to her liking!!

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Fri May 03, 2019 10:41 pm

Wifey just left the house for her date at 11:15 pm. She said, "to be honest I would prefer to cancel, I'm so tired already". BBF apparently came in on a late flight today. She says she will not stay the night but I'm sort of wondering how she couldn't at this point.

All week she was silent about the date tonight. I knew this was supposed to be the planned day but no details. Yesterday she called me and said she wanted to go to the salon for something and wanted me to go with her. Just as I assumed, she wanted to get her pussy waxed and did. Today after work she finally came to me with a smirk and said she has a date late tonight and that she would not stay overnight.

We will see how it goes. I'll probably be sound asleep soon myself as I am very tired. It's actually been quite a while since she has been with anyone. Even we haven't had more than 10 minutes of sex in the past 2 months.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Fri May 03, 2019 10:44 pm

38, sounds like a good idea to just get a new roommate. That would be great. Actually, we wanted to just not have any roommate if this one left. Problem is we have tried to get him to move out several times but he seems to just ignore our request. Looks like I'll probably have to go the legal route to get him out of the house. Renting can be such a pain!

alan137
Player

Unread post by alan137 » Sat May 04, 2019 7:52 pm

Quote: "To me this shows disrespect and a need for control. I feel this lifestyle is more about giving freedom than controlling someone. If she ever fucks another man I want her to feel like she did it for herself and not just for someone trying to manipulate her every move and control the whole situation the way he wants it for his own pleasure. I think that is where a lot of men on here go wrong. Yes, both parties should get something out of it but face it, it can't always be about hubby's fetish."

I have just discovered this thread and love how it's starting. I have not read it all but want to compliment you on your early post. The quote above is a part of it.

For me your statement is so true. My wife and I have zero rules. She is a completely free agent. And yes, she has a regular lover and they have developed a deep emotional connection. Like you, we have a solid relationship and their emotional attachment makes the entire situation more intense for all of us.

I am now going to read the rest of your post and I hope that it is still positive. Thank you for sharing.

Alan

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue May 07, 2019 7:37 am

Update: So the Friday night date went well. They met at the hotel and then went out for a snack and drink. Then back to the hotel for some fun. As I figured, she didn't come home at night like she said she would. She got home about 10 am. She complained how he really used her and put all his weight on her chest while pinning her legs high in the air over her head. He is huge compared to me at about 6'2 and probably something like 250+ lbs. She also complained that he seemed to be getting a bit chubby in the belly and unfortunately for a bbc fb he is not even my size. Sadly for her, all the stereo types don't always pan out.

Needless to say the reclaim had to be gentle although she was certainly into it. All and all I think she enjoyed the experience.

Sunday evening just before bed she said, "I was supposed to go back to meet him tonight but he got back to the hotel too late." Interesting how lately she seems to keep things quiet until the last minute for a surprise.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:58 am

Things are sort of dry right now. Wife claims she has no horny feelings these days. She thinks menopause is setting in.
Not sure what that all will entail.
Any experience in this area?

frank r
Player

Unread post by frank r » Thu Jun 13, 2019 12:07 pm

Ten months ago I returned from a business trip. I had been gone six weeks and chose to come back a day early, as a surprise. Long story short walked in on one if my oldest buddies from college and our mutual friend fucking my wife. She was near to orgasm so i watched.I was rock hard, standing in the shadows. I slipped out and sat in my car beating off.
Later i discovered while i was away, he gave her her first orgasm.Something I had never given her. We live in the same house. He sleeps with her. He is the alpha, i am thereat man.My room is down the hall. Both Beth and i have become submissives to SIR. It is working for us . Hard at times but all some of the hottest sex for all of us.

frankie

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Jul 17, 2019 10:58 am

frank r, hot story. Was this the first experience you had of her with another or did she have permission? What was your history prior to this event?

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Jul 17, 2019 11:09 am

So wife and I went on vacation for a week. Nothing eventful but she did contact a guy via social media that she met about 12 years ago without mentioning it. Before I know it they are having quite a dialog and he is recommending places to go in the area. Our vacation was near his city. This was a guy she met one night and partied with back 12 years ago when we were dating. He wanted to go all the way with her but not being sure what I would say she held off. He wanted to see her the next day and she wanted to also. I could tell by our phone conversation that night after meeting him and the next day that she was super into him. This was the beginning of any of our first H GF adventures and would have been her first. At the time I thought her connection was too strong and advised against going with him (something regretted later of course). So she only saw him that one night and went everywhere but all the way. Unfortunately it seems he is now engaged or something close so they didn't broach the subject of getting together on our last night in his town. If he was available I think given the past event she would have jumped for it. In her words, "this guy is so handsome".

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:05 am

Nothing new. Wife has been saying she only wants me. Of course there is always a little teasing here and there at the better times of the month. She did say that LG had text her a few times in the last month but she didn't even reply. She not good with his display of interest only being a text every three months when he probably gets desperate.
Who knows though, every month is a new month!

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:45 am

Another "New Revelation"

This morning while having sex, the wife was unusually wet. She had just been waxed yesterday and things were a lot softer and wetter. I asked what got her so wet today, were you thinking of something? She said, "Mmmm, maybe. I might have been thinking about LG. I enjoy fucking him. I might have to give him a call."

This has been after several months of claiming that she doesn't want to see other men anymore. Now I wonder if she really means it or if she was just saying it for my benefit. Although, a super wet pussy sort of speaks for itself. Doesn't it?

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Wed Oct 09, 2019 12:50 am

Sad to report that no call or texts were made to LG. We did go on a vacation and had some talks about various things. Hopefully some of them will be explored more someday.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Thu Nov 14, 2019 1:31 pm

Still not much new. Have been out of town on business for 2 months. There have been many medical issues that she has been dealing with so her focus is more on health right now. The other day she did say, "Maybe I need a good fuck! It might help me sleep better". Not sure who she was thinking it should be though. Hopefully the medical issues clear up soon and she can relax and enjoy life more.

tit4atat
Player

Unread post by tit4atat » Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:14 pm

Oh, forgot one thing. Last night she said she is going with the neighbors wife to Downtown tomorrow night via uber. Clearly to party. Might be interesting to see if she has any spark in her these days. I haven't been around for 2 months so who knows??