We are D_Lited

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Her number1
Pervert

Re: We are D_Lited

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:26 pm

Doesn't she make you proud. :D

Mlghten
Experienced

Unread post by Mlghten » Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:46 pm

What a great experience. Congratulations to both of you :)

Sexilexi
Experienced

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:15 pm

Hey everyone!

I am thinking about starting a new thread in the hotties section! I think I want to continue our journey experiences over there so I can share photos.

It’s been a whirlwind of an amazing time these last five months for me and for my husband. It’s fun sharing updates on this forum. Be on the look out in the hotties section.

Sexilexi
Experienced

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:59 pm

Hotwife perspective Updates

My second fuck experience was pretty wild. I got to meet a guy we will call P.J. This is the guy that hubs met on a site and had lunch with. Well, I happened to be out his way with my sister and all our kiddos for the week. And he was free, so I snuck him into my side of the resort room. Sister and her kids were staying next door. It was fun. The feeling of “getting caught” is exhilarating. But it is only exhilarating because I knew we were safe “for the most part”. LOL! We sat there on the edge of the bed. Both had a glass of wine. He asked if he could kiss me. And from there stuff happened. Many positions later, and lots of orgasms, he finally came and blasted it all in me. My pussy felt amazing. Hubby was at home and so we FaceTimed and I watched as he masterbated as I shared the sexy details. Well, P.J. was able to come by the next evening. I greeted him at the door in red lacy panties and a black tank top on. We immediately got started. I was ready for round two. Hot experience. Lots of positions again, and finally a nice cum at the end. We said our goodbyes. This time hubby decided to drive out to where I was. So he got to fuck my already fucked pussy. It was extremely nice seeing my husband and I was thankful he was able to drive out.

Sexilexi
Experienced

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Jun 08, 2018 7:12 pm

HW perspective Updates:

Last week, I met up with a guy I found on an online dating site. c24 is his name. I enjoy giving nick names hahaha He was fun! We met in public. Then off to his place we went. We chat for a little bit and he leans in to kiss me. We make out and off come the clothes. I go down on him then I got on top of him. I rode his dick! He told me he was going to cum, so I got off and put his dick in my mouth and he shot down my throat. I swallowed and enjoyed every minute of it. Possibly meeting up with him again next week.

D_Lited_HubWife
Player

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Fri Jun 08, 2018 8:28 pm

You are amazing my love! So thankful for you!

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:57 pm

Nice to hear your prospective Lexi and we are happy you are enjoying yourself.

D_Lited_HubWife
Player

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:01 am

Well, here it is. Revealing my gorgeous Lexi. Here is the link to where we will be continuing our journey in the hotties section.

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=50563

We really hope you all enjoy! And thank you for following along!

SailorGuy
Experienced

Unread post by SailorGuy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:48 pm

D_Lited_HubWife wrote:Well, here it is. Revealing my gorgeous Lexi. Here is the link to where we will be continuing our journey in the hotties section.

Thanks for sharing pictures!
I noticed your wife doesn't wear a wedding ring? Does she not usually or does she take it off for her dates?
My wife wears hers all the time, and I especially think it's hot that she wears it when she is with her lover. When I bought her that ring and placed it on her finger 30 years ago I couldn't have imagined one day that ring would be on a finger on a hand that was wrapped around another man's cock, wrapped around his balls while she lovingly sucked on his massive cock. That even sometimes his cum would run down his cock and onto my wife's hand and wedding ring. This is stunningly hot to me. This gorgeous woman is my wife and is dedicated to our marriage - while at the same time she has a great extra-marital sex life of which I wholeheartedly approve. And my whole sex life is to blissfully masturbate next to her while she tells me about her lovemaking with her man.
This is all so amazing and awesome. And like I said: who could have thunk it all those years ago?

D_Lited_HubWife
Player

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:49 pm

SailorGuy wrote:
D_Lited_HubWife wrote:Well, here it is. Revealing my gorgeous Lexi. Here is the link to where we will be continuing our journey in the hotties section.

I noticed your wife doesn't wear a wedding ring? Does she not usually or does she take it off for her dates?
My wife wears hers all the time, and I especially think it's hot that she wears it when she is with her lover. When I bought her that ring and placed it on her finger 30 years ago I couldn't have imagined one day that ring would be on a finger on a hand that was wrapped around another man's cock, wrapped around his balls while she lovingly sucked on his massive cock. That even sometimes his cum would run down his cock and onto my wife's hand and wedding ring. This is stunningly hot to me. This gorgeous woman is my wife and is dedicated to our marriage - while at the same time she has a great extra-marital sex life of which I wholeheartedly approve. And my whole sex life is to blissfully masturbate next to her while she tells me about her lovemaking with her man.
This is all so amazing and awesome. And like I said: who could have thunk it all those years ago?
She wears a ring all the time. Due to her living a healthier lifestyle we are in the process of finding her new ones. Lol but yes, her wearing her rings is a big part of this for us.

Her number1
Pervert

Unread post by Her number1 » Sat Jun 09, 2018 4:13 pm

SailorGuy wrote:

She's wearing the ring in the "little black dress" pic. Keep in mind it is a mirrored pic, so it is reversed.

SailorGuy
Experienced

Unread post by SailorGuy » Sat Jun 09, 2018 5:28 pm

Her number1 wrote:
SailorGuy wrote:

She's wearing the ring in the "little black dress" pic. Keep in mind it is a mirrored pic, so it is reversed.
Oh yeah - now I see that. Of course!

It's an interesting topic though, wedding rings. Some people take them off so their potential lovers will think they are single. But for me a whole lot of the power and intensity and even the meaning of the whole thing comes from the fact that my wife is a deeply-loved and happily married woman AND she is lovers with another man. Unconventional? Absolutely! But who wants to be conventional anyway? All I know is that I adore my wife, and our sex life is an expression of the love we have between us. The fact that she has another lover and I don't is part of that expression. Also that she and I are celibate is as well. It totally suits me to be cuckolded by her. And I know she is satisfied sexually by her man and emotionally secure with me. The orgasms I experience laying next to her are mind-altering.
In short, it's all good!

Sexilexi
Experienced

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:25 am

Sailorguy, your marriage sounds beautiful. I love wearing my ring(s), that is part of what makes it super hot when I’m being fucked by other guys. When I send sexy photos, I usually always try to include my rings. It makes it so fun that they know I’m married but are allowed to flirt with and fuck me.

hotwifelover31
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:58 am

OMfinGawd, you looking spectacularly sexy and os so delicious Lexi. Fantastic pics of your sexiness. While details of hotwife dates are what rock my world, being able to visualize your sensual beauty and the treasures that your privileged lovers get to enjoy enhances my infatuation. Thanks for allowing us to discover how gorgeous, sexy and fuckable you are! Stay wet, get cock, be happy!

SailorGuy
Experienced

Unread post by SailorGuy » Sun Jun 10, 2018 2:39 pm

Sexilexi wrote:Sailorguy, your marriage sounds beautiful. I love wearing my ring(s), that is part of what makes it super hot when I’m being fucked by other guys. When I send sexy photos, I usually always try to include my rings. It makes it so fun that they know I’m married but are allowed to flirt with and fuck me.
Wonderful!
As I recall didn't your husband introduce us all to you by saying you were a "conservative, church-going couple"? Something like that anyway. And yet here you are with your little secret together, the people in your day-to-day life where you live have no idea of?
No one would ever imagine my wife doing what she's been doing now for almost 20 years. She is the epitome of down-home wife/mother/kind and pretty woman. Very down-to-earth in the way she dresses and goes about her life. Heck, even she after all these years with her lover still can't quite believe she's been doing this.
But I think this "unbelievable" part of it is what makes it all so amazing and intense. Even for me, her devoted husband: hard to believe my lovely wife has another lover, and that I am thrilled by it.
Life can be pretty amazing sometimes.

Sexilexi
Experienced

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Jun 10, 2018 6:13 pm

hotwifelover31 wrote: Stay wet, get cock, be happy!

That’s a great quote. :up: :cool:

Sexilexi
Experienced

Unread post by Sexilexi » Sun Jun 10, 2018 9:48 pm

Sailorguy- Fantastic! The only one who knows is my bestie who is like my sister. I HAD to tell someone and I trust her with everything. It is def fun keeping it a secret, although it is hard at times to not wanting to shout it out to the world that this alternative lifestyle is fine! Haha And yes.....TOTALLY....I was so against it when hubs brought it up a few times BUT only because of “society”. Like “you don’t sleep with other men while you’re married- it’s cheating”. But like I said, deep down it was hot! And it’s not cheating when there is consent.

I’m having fun! The hardest part so far is finding high quality guys. I want more of long term friends/boy friends relationships. And most guys just want nude photos and no relationship aspect of it. But I’m not discouraged...we got our whole lives ahead of us. I’m enjoying it day by day.

My favorite quote is “One day at a time” (that’s how I live my life). I learned it in Spanish today. “Un diá a la vez”

Mr ablondemilf
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr ablondemilf » Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:37 am

hotwifelover31 wrote:Stay wet, get cock, be happy!
Great line. Will have to remember that one and use it on my hotwife. :D :D :D
Hubby of ABLONDEMILF!

blongbo69
Virgin

Unread post by blongbo69 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:27 am

Sexilexi wrote:I fucked him.
I blew my load reading that! Your so fucking hot!

D_Lited_HubWife
Player

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:53 pm

blongbo69 wrote:
Sexilexi wrote:I fucked him.
I blew my load reading that! Your so fucking hot!
Haha! Love it. Thanks for reading.

D_Lited_HubWife
Player

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Tue Jun 12, 2018 2:54 pm

hotwifelover31 wrote:OMfinGawd, you looking spectacularly sexy and os so delicious Lexi. Fantastic pics of your sexiness. While details of hotwife dates are what rock my world, being able to visualize your sensual beauty and the treasures that your privileged lovers get to enjoy enhances my infatuation. Thanks for allowing us to discover how gorgeous, sexy and fuckable you are! Stay wet, get cock, be happy!
Love the enthusiasm! Thanks for following along with us!

Rogueuser1
Trainable

Unread post by Rogueuser1 » Fri Jun 15, 2018 8:11 pm

I love this thread so much! Thank you for sharing your journey!

D_Lite you were worried when this started that your wife would do things she hadn't done with you --- has that happened yet or has she only done things with these men that you have also enjoyed?

You also mentioned earlier in the thread the idea of getting pregnant by your friend and Lexi also mentioned letting another man cum inside her --- are you on the Pill Lexi? Or an IUD? Or are you risking it based on your cycle?

Can't wait for your next updates though. This thread is so hot. My wife and I were both virgins when we got married and are both very religious so she is very much against this --- reading how Lexi changed her mind has really given me hope!
My Tumblr: hopetobecucked.tumblr.com/

Sexilexi
Experienced

Unread post by Sexilexi » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:32 pm

Thank you!! I answered your questions in the photo section tread! :)

Sexilexi
Experienced

Unread post by Sexilexi » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:10 pm

A short writing of a Dom and his Sub

He gave a command.
She tried her hardest.
But.
She failed.
What was she to do?

Should a lie be told?
He would certainly find out, one way or another.
When he looked into her eyes....
He would know the truth, that’s how good he was.
Always treating her right.

The temptation to lie, to dodge the punishment of failing.....was strong.
But.
She was no liar.

Kneeling at his feet....
welcoming her punishment, she told him, “I failed the command you gave. I’m ready for my consequence.”

....he stared at his beautiful sub....

He knew she wouldn’t lie.
He knew she respected him.
He was proud of her.

She smiled.

-Sexilexi, June 2018

D_Lited_HubWife
Player

Unread post by D_Lited_HubWife » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:59 pm

Things are going well for us.

We have been chatting on and off with a bunch of guys. Some seem to be working out in that direction. Others not so much. We have continued to grow closer as we learn more and more about each other through this all. I love this woman so dearly. It does look like we have a very good possibility of some hot playtime happening! Really looking forward to it!