I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
shawnm
Player

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by shawnm » Mon Apr 15, 2019 12:04 am

Wow, what a journey! Read straight all the 82 pages in a couple of days!

Carrie & Mike, you guys are amazing and so made for each other :) After reading your journey, I have started to admire women's feet a lot :lol:

- From your description of Carrie looking like Remy Lacroix / Natasha B, does she workout to maintain her figure, like gym or jogging?

“Oh my god!” I say in surprise when he pulls out and another man immediately slams his cock into my ass.

Now as the reality totally sinks in and I realize I’m totally at their mercy. They can do whatever they want with me. I consented to this so no stopping now. I didn't really want to anyway. I thought Mike, Anthony and Zack are surely jacking themselves as they watch. I was pleasing so many men at once.

The guy I was sucking had stopped, but another man positioned himself and put his cock in my mouth as even another man drove his cock into my dripping wet pussy almost simultaneously. Wow! No words!
This sounds like you had a DP, one in ass and pussy each? Is that so? Wow!

I have a few really hot ideas that would make Carrie go crazy, but don't want to share here for her to read. How do I share it across?

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:03 am

WOW..terrific! Yes... I did jerk off !

Maddie_Hippychick
Experienced

Unread post by Maddie_Hippychick » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:15 am

Mike/Carrie,

Are you guys OK? We haven’t heard from you in a week now. In one of your last posts you mentioned the “aftermath”. I hope there wasn’t any serious damage done. Please let us know how you’re doing.

- Maddie

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:25 pm

They mentioned they were busy, plus I'm sure they need some time to recover together. Heck after that last one I needed time to recover just reading it.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:34 pm

Carrie and Mike will post as soon as they feel like it. They'll tell us whatever it is they want to tell us. Or they won't. We're just hitchhikers on their car ride. I've followed their story for a year now and I too want to hear whatever they have to tell us, but I want the best for them even more.
Best wishes,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

bearss

Unread post by bearss » Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:10 pm

Anyone who uses that Brother Dave quote, Sutter, is a wise man. All, listen to him.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Apr 18, 2019 11:07 am

bearss wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2019 8:10 pm
Anyone who uses that Brother Dave quote, Sutter, is a wise man. All, listen to him.
A wiseass man, maybe! Thanks Bearss!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:19 pm

Greetings, Carrie and Mike. I’m not a thread bumpity bumper. And also avoid speculating when any of the most cherished OHWers go radio silent. But just wanted to say hope all is well and you’ve merely taken a respite from sharing your captivating journaling and amazing erotic journey with your adoring fans. I know I don’t speak solely for myself....we miss you!

bearss

Unread post by bearss » Sun Apr 28, 2019 3:21 pm

I second that, Carrie and Mike. Essentially all is one, and thus your adventures and emotions are in a manner ours as well, and that may be why there are so many of us hanging on your every word! We wish you well.

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:28 am

If we have followed this forum any length of time we have all been involved in threads in which we follow with intent interest, post when responses are asked for, and then one day, poof, it is gone. I PMed Carrie and Mike several days ago and asked for an update, it was opened so I assume they are still following this thread or at least checking PM's, but I have heard nothing from them in response.

So that leaves us with several possibilities:
1. The gang bang was so traumatic in retrospect that it shocked Carrie and Mike and they pulled into a shell.
2. Something happened that freaked Mike out and he pulled the plug, he saw a side of Carrie that shook him.
3. Anthony pushed things too far and they pulled back.
4. Anthony was in Carrie's head more than anyone knew and she, like her friend, has left Mike and moved in.
5. Carrie has been kidnapped by white slavers and Mike was done away with.
6. They have been taken by horny aliens who were watching Carrie's antics from space and wanted some.
7. This year-long narrative pulled us all in and was some kind writing experiment--Carrie has some definite writing chops. If so, kudos for producing a fascinating thread.

I am sure there are other possibilities, but going from a daily post to a long space of silence is always ominous the minds of the thread followers.

We all wish the best for anyone who posts in these forums with issues, problems, or are willing to share a part of their journey with us.

But having said all that and with all good wishes, for posters who quit a thread cold turkey, without saying "we are stopping the lifestyle" or "we are continuing but are too busy to post in the future," or "we are getting a divorce," without at least a good-bye of sorts, is, in my opinion, simply rude.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:25 am

Respectfully, Mike and Carrie not posting any longer can't be rude! They don't owe us any explanation whatsoever!! It is their life and their right to do so without complications such as this thread. We gave them our support in this thread for our own benefit and that was to read about a hot woman and her husband exploring their sexual growth. If they have stopped all together, then I wish them well and hope they are moving forward together.

But they don't owe us any explanation. Would it be nice to have a sense of closure? It sure would!! But, that is a choice for them. I respect that choice. If it was all fake, then a lot of us really enjoyed their writing and a few gallons of sperm were shot because of it.

All good things come to an end sooner or later and this is not one that we have a choice in how it ends. We should be happy that we had a full year of sexual excitement several times a week.

I wish them, if they were real (and I tend to think they were), all the best in the future!!

Rascal

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Mon Apr 29, 2019 9:48 am

Carrie and Mike have treated us to a wonderful account of a very busy past year. I can fully appreciate them taking an extended break to just focus on them. They’ve been through quite a bit and a cool down period after the most recent activities is deserved.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:24 am

Last year Carrie and Mike stopped posting for about three months because of a personal reasons when Carrie's mom and dad split up. When that was dealt with and they were ready, they posted again. Have patience and remember that Carrie and Mike OWE US NOTHING! They have generously given their time and energy to share with us their story, and what an amazing story it has been. Lets all just be grateful to them and have our thoughts and prayers go out for their return. I'm just glad they posted here and for us to have a chance to read along. To Carrie and Mike, I say thank you and may life bring you nothing but joy!
Best wishes,
Sutter
P.S. instead of being frustrated, Why doesn't everyone post a message to them thanking them for sharing with us, wish them well and tell them how much their story has meant to us all?
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Apr 30, 2019 3:36 am

Hello Carrie and Mike,
Whatever the reason that has prevented you from posted in those past few weeks, you are greatly missed: I hope you are both well and enjoying your life together, I miss your exciting adventures, but am reading you thread again with substantial pleasure and noticing many sexy things you have written as if for the first time. You are an exceptional couple.
Alex.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:26 am

SutterKane wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 11:24 am
Last year Carrie and Mike stopped posting for about three months because of a personal reasons when Carrie's mom and dad split up. When that was dealt with and they were ready, they posted again. Have patience and remember that Carrie and Mike OWE US NOTHING! They have generously given their time and energy to share with us their story, and what an amazing story it has been. Lets all just be grateful to them and have our thoughts and prayers go out for their return. I'm just glad they posted here and for us to have a chance to read along. To Carrie and Mike, I say thank you and may life bring you nothing but joy!
Best wishes,
Sutter
I concur. Well said, Sutter. Carrie & Mike owe us nothing. They have already overpaid us kinksters.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri May 10, 2019 11:55 am

To everyone whose been following this post for the last year.

I agree with some of the comments, but it would be nice to have some closure to the event. Since they have stated they enjoyed the groups comments, thoughts, and guidance, I Do think it would nice for them to post some closing comments. :?: But in the event we never do hear from them again I wish good health, and good lives. :D
(6)

MichaelW
Experienced

Unread post by MichaelW » Fri May 10, 2019 3:02 pm

I did not mean to imply that Carrie and Mike owed us anything, however please note the title of this thread is "I need to write and hopefully get people to respond." Many did respond, and certainly, Carrie provided one of the best narratives of any thread in years. But I look at these abrupt ends to threads somewhat similar to inviting friends into your living room, everyone is having a nice conversation, there seems to be nothing amiss, and they abruptly stand up and walk out your door without saying goodbye.

No, they owe no one an explanation--but it would be nice to have a goodbye to those who have expended much time in responding to their every post. Simply a matter of courtesy.

Courtesy is never owed--it is a gift that is appreciated though.
Husband of a hotwife with a preference for interracial.

danevansxxx69

Unread post by danevansxxx69 » Mon May 20, 2019 11:56 am

Update please. We’re all worried.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Wed May 22, 2019 9:51 pm

It would be nice if when the chit hit the fan they'd tell us what happened. We'd probably learn more from the failures than successes.

JeffBingham

Unread post by JeffBingham » Thu May 23, 2019 7:19 am

This was one of the most intensely followed threads I've ever seen in the 5 years or so I've been here. And of course I too would love to hear from Mike and Carrie, no matter what they've been up to. But they owe us nothing. They were kind enough to invite us into their evolving marriage as interested spectators, albeit anonymous ones. Sometimes posters ghost because everything blows up. Sometimes they simply lose the zeal to post. Sometimes things just kind of cool or slow down because life just ebbs and flows. Regardless, let's not jump to conclusions.

Mike's last post was April 9. That's not that long ago. And looking at his profile, he was logged in here most recently just 2 days ago (5/21). So they're not ignoring this site, just choosing not to comment at the moment. We should all respect that.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu May 23, 2019 7:48 am

JeffBingham wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:19 am
This was one of the most intensely followed threads I've ever seen in the 5 years or so I've been here. And of course I too would love to hear from Mike and Carrie, no matter what they've been up to. But they owe us nothing. They were kind enough to invite us into their evolving marriage as interested spectators, albeit anonymous ones. Sometimes posters ghost because everything blows up. Sometimes they simply lose the zeal to post. Sometimes things just kind of cool or slow down because life just ebbs and flows. Regardless, let's not jump to conclusions.

Mike's last post was April 9. That's not that long ago. And looking at his profile, he was logged in here most recently just 2 days ago (5/21). So they're not ignoring this site, just choosing not to comment at the moment. We should all respect that.
:up: +1,000,000,000!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Thu May 23, 2019 7:59 am

Spot on, JeffB. We’ll know the what, why and wherefore when Carrie and Mike are good and ready. If not, they gave us an incredible window into their captivating journey and, for that, I’m ever grateful. The worries and concern are understandable but there’s no need to be negatively presumptuous. Wishing them well.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Thu May 23, 2019 8:11 am

Taking a guess, I think a family member or someone close they know may have compromised there secrecy. :???:

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Thu May 23, 2019 11:07 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Wed May 22, 2019 9:51 pm
It would be nice if when the chit hit the fan they'd tell us what happened. We'd probably learn more from the failures than successes.
Sure the folks following this thread are concerned and miss their posts. However it's more likely they're doing OK than not, people take a break on posting for lots of reasons.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Thu May 23, 2019 7:11 pm

sadie wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 11:07 am
Sure the folks following this thread are concerned and miss their posts. However it's more likely they're doing OK than not, people take a break on posting for lots of reasons.
True, but the longer their audience goes without input the more their imagination will conjure improbable scenarios as to why, right up until the day they forget all about why they were so interested to begin with. I know assuming the worst is just part of my standard paranoia bent, but recognizing it as such and that they are highly unlikely doesn't seem to keep those thoughts at bay.