I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:06 pm

I don't know if this post is a problem or not appropriate but I wish to give a counterpoint to subtoall's comment above. After all, the stated purpose of this thread is for Carrie and Mike to get input from others about their plans and activities in the lifestyle. With all due respect to subtoall, I disagree with his suggestion about increased personal contact between Anthony and Carrie in their "down" time, sexually speaking. What he is describing, in my read, is fostering a deeper connection between them by essentially, dating. This would basically be raising A from a fuck buddy to a boyfriend. From my reading of this thread, I agree they have worked hard to keep their relationship with A compartmentalized to a degree and in my point of view that is just what they need to do. If Mike was more of a sub to A and C then I could see him going with them on "dates" but Mike has described himself, and C agrees, that he is not a sub or a cuck and is a near Alpha who is happy to share his wife. I would see him going on dates with A and C as almost a cuck situation, a third wheel going along to watch his wife have a personal relationship with her boyfriend.

As to the original premise that they won't be able to find things to talk about or get bored with a limited conversation, I think that is not a problem. Both A and C are educated and well experienced in life enough to be able to carry on conversations for an extended time. As far as Palm Springs is concerned, I don't think there will be much "down" time for them. The purpose of the trip is for A to go to meet with other friends who share strong interest in a common subject. A and his friends will be doing a lot of socializing together and with their ladies. I imagine the ladies will be pretty busy themselves talking about the guys and each other and working out or sunning by the pool. I'm also sure A and C will be doing things with Kelly and her guy, so I don't think they will have any awkward silences during the trip.

subtoall, I respect your comments and have read many of them across the board and usually don't disagree, but on this one I have to differ in opinion. Of course, the final and most important opinion is with Carrie and Mike!!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:58 am

Looking forward to hearing all about yesterday’s rendezvous with Anothony. Admittedly, the BDSM Remy videos turn me on as I find her being immensely turned on and cumming uncontrollably intoxicating and envision you doing the same with Anthony, Yet, as I’ve noted before, breath play is a danger zone that worries me. Apologies if I beat that drum too often. Curious if Mike is any less excited or angst-filled as your get togethers with Anthony add up? My deviant mind and throbbing cock can’t wait to hear about yesterday’s session with Anthony and whether the Beast pushed you further?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:31 am

Good Morning,

Mike was really nervous about me encouraging Anthony to bring out the beast and go to the special room. I told him I felt confident I could keep him from going over the line. I said, "You'll have to trust me on this one Mike. I really want to do it." He just said ok.

We arrived at Anthony's house at 3:00. Anthony greeted me as usual at the door and began kissing me. Up on my toes, deep passionate kissing. ("Blacked Remy LaCroix teen girl fuck big dick." The kissing in the beginning is pretty much exact).

As usual he offered me pot and I took three big hits and I was on my way. He had great drum music playing just the right volume for a "Dangerous Sounding" atmosphere. I can't explain how that turns me on. It's fantasy music for me. I'm in a dangerous place with a dangerous man! I feel really sexy, desired and vulnerable. It is a bigger factor than you guys probably realize. Dark, candle lit rooms, sexy drums really turn me on. And of course a sexy black man more than twice my size.

He took me to the sitting room and we sat on either end of the couch. I automatically knew what he wanted and I put my feet in his lap. He took my foot in his massive hands. So sexy, I felt like a little girl again, my feet look so small and childlike in his hands. He takes his time rubbing my feet and telling me in detail why they are so sexy to him. Eventually moving up my legs to my clit (no Panties) and already wet pussy. ( I can call it a pussy now - lol).

I sensed that the Beast wasn't about to come out so I decided to entice him to reveal himself. I asked if he'd take me to the room, that I was curious about a few things. He stopped me and said, "We don't have to go there." I said, "I want to go there, I want to please you."

He asked why I was so willing to go there. I explained that I know you are holding yourself back and want to do more, so I'm inviting you to do what you want without the fear of you going over the limits. I'll let you know when I've had enough. I want to please you and, I feel more comfortable now. You've shown that you can control yourself, but I want a little of the Beast. He is scary but so sexy to me. I want to be frightened, taken and used by the Beast!

I know I'd never see the Beast if I didn't tease him to come out and get me. The Beast wants me and I can feel his presence every time I'm with Anthony. The Beast is always there and I want to give myself to him. I want to please the Beast! As Remy said, "I want him to Control and Consume me!" I love that phrase.

He took me down the hall. We stopped for another toke of the pot. That stuff makes me feel so sexy and desirable it's crazy. It takes away any inhibitions I might have, but I still know when enough is enough.

When we got to the room, he turned the lights up just slightly and lit the led candles. The drums were even sexier now. It was a scary but so sexy environment. He also had some incense sticks that he lit. The aroma reminded me of how a brothel might smell. Very perfume like but not overpowering. Just right actually. The environment was perfect.

Bing Search: "Standing Ngoma James Asher" I asked Anthony after who recorded the drums. This was playing during the chair experience. In fact this exact song was playing. I played it for Mike last night when I was describing it.

I began to slowly remove my dress and move to the rhythm of the drums. I felt so sexy and feminine. He stayed dressed. The I asked him about the chair-like contraption. It looks similar to the one in the video, but different. No way I can describe the construction but the one in the video is much more crude.

He told me sit down. I asked him what this was for. He said, "To give you the orgasm of your life. Even better than I can give you with my cock."

Then I asked him if he ever held a girl's breath to make her cum. He said with a littler surprise, "You want me to make you cum by holding your breath?"

I said, "I'd just like to know about it, is it dangerous?" He said it can be very dangerous if a Dom doesn't know what he is doing.

I asked, "Do you know what you are doing?"

He replied, "Yes and I have done it many times with other girls. Do you want me to try it with you slowly? It will give you the most intense orgasm you've ever had." I had adrenalin flying through my body and I was soaking wet just him talking about it.

I asked if there was any way to stop it if I don't like it. He said, "Yes, you shake your head no. The strap around your head will be loose enough. I will make sure"

Do you want it?

In my soft, totally frightened little girl voice I said, "Yes"

The Beast was out of his cage and I was scared to death but thrilled to my soul. I sat and he tied my wrists to the supports at the back of the chair. The my legs spread and tied to the arms of the chair. The knots were already tied, my feet and wrists went through, and he just tightened them. Not a lot of time spent tying knots. Then he blindfolded me. He secured my head with a restraint at the top of the chair around my forehead so my head couldn't move. He said this will be loose enough for you to shake your head no.

I was TOTALLY controlled. Now I was feeling really helpless. The was no way out of that chair or any way to get rescued. This was the most controlled I have ever felt with a man. My toes were pointed and I was ready. Wet as could be. I felt sexy.

I have found that I need to be in a mental state where I totally surrender my body to Anthony. A kind of relaxed mental state where I know I can't stop it so I totally surrender my body. Just completely give in to him. I was frightened, but resigned to the inevitable. Ready to be taken and consumed!

I could hear him moving what I now know was the fucking machine, from the bottom of the bed to where I was restrained. Instead of a dildo attached, he had a vibrator and positioned it on my clit. I never got a good look at it but it went inside me just an inch or two, but also had direct contact with my clitoris. He turned it on slow but steady thrusting. It may have been a dildo vibrator. It immediately felt awesome and gave me chills.

He said nothing, but I could sense the Beast was in charge and I began to think that maybe this wasn't a good idea, but it was so sexy knowing what might be next and having no say in what would happen except the shake of my head. I was already extremely turned on. Talk about feeling vulnerable! I remember that the beating of the drums and the aroma of the incense were really intense being deprived of sight and movement. I was ridiculously wet!

So I didn't have any control over my body except my lower legs and feet, I was sight deprived and soon to be deprived of my breath.

Extremely scary, but the adrenalin, endorphins and whatever else were flowing through me. I was scared as hell, but I wanted it to be that way. Probably as scarfed as I have ever been and maybe as wet as I've ever been.

I could feel him apply lubrication to my clitoris and massage me a little. He put his finger inside and said, "God, you are really ready aren't you?" I said yes I am but I'm afraid. He said, "That's good Carrie. I want you to be afraid and I want you ready. You'll either love or hate this."

I could feel him fondling my foot then grab my toes completely. He kept saying how gorgeous my feet are and other things like that. Nothing, silence...…….then without warning a severe sting on the sole of my foot. Falaka and I knew what was going to happen next. With no regularity he hit my foot 3-4 more times with increasing severity. It felt and sounded like a leather strap. I began to whimper and then making little submissive cries at each hit and sobbing. He did it to both feet. Finally I said, "Please stop! He stopped. Falaka makes me cry.

When that was over (I thought) he said, "Now were going to take this slow so you get used to it." He put his hand over my mouth, the pinched my nose. He did exactly what the Dom in the video did and held my eyes open with the other hand. He said, "I can tell by your eyes if it you are passing out. I was beyond scared but again I was crazy turned on.

He held my breath for only 15 seconds or so then let go of my nose and pulled his hand away. He asked, "Everything ok?" I said meekly, "Yes." He said, "now I'm going to hold it longer. Again he pinched my nose and covered my mouth. That time was longer, maybe 30 seconds. He turn up the speed of the vibrator and inched it inside me a little more. The feeling was amazing.

He asked again, "Are you ok?" I said yes. He said then I'm going to hold your breath longer. For the third time he stopped my breath but this time for what must have been a full minute. He let me breath enough for one breath but covered my mouth almost immediately.

There was a rush of electricity through my entire body. The adrenalin was rushing through me. I was starting to cum. he let me breath a little again but covered my mouth again and I started shaking. My toes pointing so hard. I had the same reactions that Remy did in the video. Lower stomach convulsing, legs quivering, my entire body was on fire!

It was the most powerful orgasm I've ever had no question. I was breathing hard and crying but it was sooo damned sexy. There are not words for that orgasm. My legs wouldn't quit shaking and my toes were pointed as hard as I could. I knew that would turn him on and I knew he was watching my feet.

The entire time I was thinking how much this must be turning him on. I heard him say things like, "Oh my God! And God Damn!" The beast was enjoying it to the max.

He took off his shoes and pants, took off my blindfold and showed me his huge stiff cock. He was stroking it. I wanted him to fuck me so bad, Then he increased the pace of the vibrator pace, held my breath and I orgasmed again.

I have never experienced anything close to that. The most overpowering, intense orgasms I've ever had without doubt.

He released me from the chair and helped me back to the bedroom. I was so weak and still shaking. He laid me on the bed and laid down beside me. He asked me what I was thinking.

I said, OMG Anthony. That was awesome. It was the most erotic, unbelievable sexual experience of my life.

Would you want it again? Without hesitation I said, "YES, absolutely! As long as I know you will respect my limits!"

He wanted to know if Mike would be pissed. I explained that I told Mike that I might let it happen. I told him about the video and that Mike and I had watched it closely. I kind of knew what I was asking for, but I trusted you to be careful. It has to be that way. I told him how Aaron did the same but it wasn't sexy. It scared me. I never dreamed I'd want that again but the girl in the video had such a powerful orgasm or orgasms that I wanted to try it.

I asked if it was exciting for him. He said, "You have no idea. It was sexier than any girl I've done that with. Your toes pointed the entire time. I said yes, the video girl did too. Mike loves that. He said and so do I.

He started gently touching my breasts, slowly down my stomach, and slowly ended at my pussy. He started fingering me. I asked if I could give him oral on my knees the have him fuck me on the side of the bed. I wanted to reinact the video exactly for you men.

Lifted me onto the bed like a little child and spread my legs. He went slowly inside me, lifted my right leg, started deep kissing and increasing his thrusting speed. I loved his cock filling me completely. It felt wonderful. After a few minutes, he exploded inside me. Then I came again but not like before. He consumed me.

It was exactly like the video. Bing Search: "BBC stretches my cunt until it hurts huge cock tiny pussy interracial hotel" From 4:30 to 6:30. At 5:00 is the sexiest part for me. Anthony is bigger and more muscular than the guy in the video and I am smaller than the girl. He lifts me off the floor like I weigh nothing and drops me on the bed. So sexy when he throws me around like a tiny girl and Consumes me. :whip:

I can write no more for now. I hope you enjoy and please respond with what turns you on especially.

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:18 am, edited 3 times in total.

lietva
Virgin

Unread post by lietva » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:23 pm

That is the most erotic encounter I've ever heard told.

I'm pleased to hear it went so well for you. watching the video, you don't know how much is staged and how much is real. Hearing you tell it we know your experience is real. a thousand time hotter than just watching a vid. That said, I love you (and Mike) sharing the videos to go along with your stories. Staged or no, It makes your very hot stories that much hotter.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:38 pm

So very happy you faced the Beast and enjoyed it so much!! Sounds like a page was turned and a new chapter in your sexuality has started! What was Mike's reaction to all of this? Is he ok with it? Did it turn him on and was he energetic when he reclaimed you? Again, so very happy for you!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:55 pm

Dear Carrie

No wonder Mike was nervous, when you told him you wanted to bring out the beast in Anthony, and Mike has displayed a commendable trust in how far you are willing to go. You have grown in confidence over the last few months, and Anthony has shown that he has an understanding of your character, and has been willing to take you on to the next stage, I am sure many a woman would have been in two minds stepped into the unknown as you did, but Anthony appears to be the perfect person to watchfully, and with the skill restrict your breathing as you requested. I wonder if now you have experienced the deprivation of breathing you will tick that off as a goal achieved. or will you still keep pushing the envelope.
I think this is the best of your narrative so far, the fact that Mike has provided videos of the new things you were determined to experience made it so vivid and stimulating.
I find it amusing that the deeply sexual things you describe with such clarity, and you have just decided to be so daring to call your vagina a pussy, :roll: and the no panties disclosure was so arousing.
Interesting that he showed a degree of caginess in taking you to the room, you more or less lead the way by telling him you want a little of the beast, your choice of word little was well selected.
I hope there is more of this account to come.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:23 pm

Good Evening,

I'll finish. So now Anthony and I have a deal. We won't go into the room or any such activities unless I ask for it. My trust level in Anthony has grown. I think he can control his strong sadistic urges with me. I have taken a new step in that I am asking for things now instead of just letting things happen to me.

I was beginning to think that he was controlling himself so much that the excitement would dwindle. I'm just afraid enough of him that he is still the most erotic man I have ever been with but not so fearful that I'm afraid to further advance the limits. I respect the beast and know danger lurks just beneath. That's what is so sexy.

There is no doubt this was the most Erotic experience of my life!

We had awesome reclamation sex last night and again this morning before I started to write. We both came multiple times.

We are so happy that the videos are enhancing your enjoyment. I had my doubts, but Mike was right. If he found the right scenes and girls, you guys would love it. No doubt he was right.

I am not sure you guys have an appreciation (and maybe don't care) for the effect of music and the drums and what it does to me. It's like I'm being sacrificed in my fantasy about the "Evil Sex Priest" I've always loved that fantasy. So when I hear drums, I'm partially into that fantasy.

I asked Anthony about the music and he gave me the info. The artist is James Asher and Anthony has a long playing recording of his best. We found it on YouTube. There is a lot of his work on YouTube. Mike and I listened to many of them. Just little bits of each because they are repetative:

YouTube Search:
1. "Standing Ngoma James Archer"

2. "Red Rhythm Dragon James Archer

3. "Janjara James Archer"

4. "Red Desert James Archer"

Play one of those and watch any of the videos and you Might get the idea. You're guys so maybe not.

Thanks lieyva for joining the conversation. And thanks again to rascal, solstice, hotwifelover31, subtoall and others. We LOVE your comments!

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:04 am

Good Morning,

Mike and I are disappointed in the small number of responses from you guys. I worked over 2.5 hours to give you all the details and we were hoping for more. Guess everyone was watching the Oscars maybe?

Mike has a post almost ready for later this morning. He is finishing it up at work and will post when he gets time.

Carrie

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:13 am

Despite my trepidation around breath play, it turns me on immensely that you asked Anthony to reenact the Remy video. I’m thrilled and throbbing that Anthony execute it perfectly and gave you your most intense and powerful sexual experience, which is precisely what gets me off. Envisioning you being helpless and in orgasmic overload is beyond verbal description. I am curious if Mike wants to watch you being taken to that extreme pain/pleasure dichotomy?

I guarantee Anthony could never tire of you! You are his gorgeous, unbelievably sexy, perfect submissive sextoy, who also has the most divine feet that he craves and knows how to pose and display them! How could any man tire of that!! On the other hand, I wonder if he doesn’t keep pushing your boundaries, you may decide to move on. But no need to get the cart before the...We still have Palm Springs to come as March is on the horizon!

Once more, for myself and your ardent, infatuated followers, thank you and Mike for allowing us to experience and devour you and your cumtastic journey!

In perpetual prurient fascination and total admiration, HWL31

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:17 am

willingtoo wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 4:04 am
Good Morning,

Mike and I are disappointed in the small number of responses from you guys. I worked over 2.5 hours to give you all the details and we were hoping for more. Guess everyone was watching the Oscars maybe?

Mike has a post almost ready for later this morning. He is finishing it up at work and will post when he gets time.

Carrie
Apologies for not chiming in more promptly, Carrie.
Your prolific efforts to keep those of us who are consumed by you and yours and Mike’s journey are endlessly appreciated!

ckathrill
Experienced

Unread post by ckathrill » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:16 am

very hot writing...

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:24 am

Mike and I are disappointed in the small number of responses from you guys.

I would think you are give enough talking points, particularly on your latest encounters with Anthony, there is plenty of people reading your thread, it would be nice if others as well as the usual suspects gave their point of view on your sexual tour de force.

Incidentally I appreciate the change in emphasis on the the relationship with Anthony, I sense that he respects that your taking more control in the direction of your "relationship".

wagonmaker1
Experienced

Unread post by wagonmaker1 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:33 am

of course your writing is so hot & sexy. once i start to read i can't stop till i finish reading about your fun. i must say it seems that u are always wanting more & more danger, to be satified. please be careful, don't go too far, because brearh holding can be so so dangerous. i guess u told mike how much fun u had. did the danger turn him on too?

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Feb 25, 2019 5:45 am

Carrie says I was beginning to think that he was controlling himself so much that the excitement would dwindle.

What! dwindle for you or him? certainly not for him, his remarks are an indication that he holds your enthusiasm in awe, he says "God, you are really ready aren't you?" and "Oh my God! And God Damn!" The beast was enjoying it to the max. and again, I asked if it was exciting for him. He said, "You have no idea. It was sexier than any girl I've done that with. Your toes pointed the entire time.
At least you cant say I'm not paying enough attention to your posts!

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:52 am

C&M,
I like all the other readers am enjoying your writings. I have to some degree enjoyed oxygen deprivation, to a lesser degree than you, when my wife is giving me a blow job and I am close to Cumming I will hold my breath, I think it increases the nitrates in the blood stream, which is like taking amyl nitrate.
Its seem like A is your teacher, and you go to him for lessons, and he takes you to new highs and places you have never been before. Its interesting to think where you will be or what you will be into 6 months? You may be just writing the next 50 shades of gray novel?
One thing is sure you have a large group following you. Everyone enjoy!!! I can only imagine the time you 2 put into bringing us your work. Keep it up.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:20 am

6inches wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 6:52 am
C&M,
I like all the other readers am enjoying your writings. I have to some degree enjoyed oxygen deprivation, to a lesser degree than you, when my wife is giving me a blow job and I am close to Cumming I will hold my breath, I think it increases the nitrates in the blood stream, which is like taking amyl nitrate.
Its seem like A is your teacher, and you go to him for lessons, and he takes you to new highs and places you have never been before. Its interesting to think where you will be or what you will be into 6 months? You may be just writing the next 50 shades of gray novel?
One thing is sure you have a large group following you. Everyone enjoy!!! I can only imagine the time you 2 put into bringing us your work. Keep it up.
Mike here-thanks for your post I'm glad you are pitching in 6inches. You are right in that Anthony is the experienced one. Now she can ask about things and decide if she wants to try it or not. We do put a lot of time into this thread because it's fun to share with people the thrills we are experiencing. it's almost to me like I'm sharing her with you guys as well as Anthony. Sharing her is the biggest sexual thrill I can even imagine. Erotic Terror I call it.
Last edited by willingtoo on Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Feb 25, 2019 7:21 am

Mike here-I was so totally turned on by Carrie's description of her time in the room with Anthony. She said it was the most erotic experience of her life she said not as much as being Consumed but pretty close. We watched the video several times. She said there is no way Remy didn't actually have a massive orgasm. She said you can't fake that. I will post the one now.

Bing Search: "A sub girl bondaged, throatfucked and a clit tortured"

She said the video is so close to what happened. Of course I was thrilled to see Remy pointing her toes the entire time. Although Carrie has sexier feet with prettier toe point Remy's feet are cute. I loved how she pointed even harder when she orgasmed and deprived of breath. That is so fucking sexy to me. Add the falaka and OMG I was crazy turned on. Her sweet little voice and cries. her legs shakingand toes pointing is indescribably sexy to me. I imagine Carrie doing the exact same thing and she said it was almost exact.

Carrie has a lot of trust in Anthony and isn't as afraid to let him push the limits. She feels she has some control and I think so too. he just doesn't want to fuck things up with her especially before the trip. I'm comfortable with her decisions. She will be with him only one more time before the trip.

I have been looking for a video of feet like hers but still looking. I did find a video of a girl being fucked by a black guy that DOESN'T point her toes. Compare it to the second one and I'm curious to see if any of you can appreciate how sexy toe pointing during sex is.

Bing Search: "Beautiful wife gives in to powerful bbc" She has pretty nice feet but doesn't point her toes. Then watch this one.

Bing search: "Remy Lacroix - forbidden affairs my wife's sister" Start watching at about 17:00 missionary position.

Does it make any difference to any of you? If not I understand. When she points her toes to me it looks so feminine and submissive. Dainty little feet pointing looks submissive to me.

Another thing I have been thinking about to give you guys an idea of her dancing I found several songs that I remember her dancing to recently and all male eyes were on her. Just about anyway. She had to help me identify the artists and song title. I had to hum and she had to identify. It was hilarious, to us anyway cause I am not a good singer. She laughed her ass off!

YouTube
1. Bad Company- Rock and Roll Fantasy
2. Back street boys- Everybody Rock your body
3 Billy Squire- Lonely is the night
4 Rolling stones- Honky Tonk Woman
5.AC/DC- You shook me all night long
6.Rascals- Good lovin

Imagine her dancing to these tunes.

These are songs that she can't resist getting up and dancing to. Often with her girlfriends because I am a marginal dancer at best.
I'm good at slow songs. We both love music. Various genres but Rock the most. Listening to music together is another casualty of the HW lifestyle. We do have music on when we are working at home etc. but we don't lay around listening much anymore. Thanks for letting me know that the videos enhance your fun! I jackoff to them as well when she is with him. That's it for now-Mike

Dom4cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Dom4cuck » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:42 am

Mike and Carrie

I was so thrilled with the last report from Carrie.

I can fully understand the video that Mike found not being positive viewing to all your followers but to those of us in bdsm or having an understanding of a submissive mind, would find it almost mesmerising in the skill and degree of trust being demonstrated on the screen.

Carrie (and Remy) are true submissives an a lot of other accolades as well. Only someone who has enjoyed bdsm can really appreciate the thrill of laying down control and being consumed. The addition of the trust necessary to exist between a Dom and submissive is immense, but once it is there safe play is assured.

I know from earlier posts that this was a genuine part of Carrie and I was anxious about how the "Beast" would come out!

Carrie you are in safe hands, huge black hands ,but Anthony's level of experience and control is exemplary. Clearly he is experienced and like 90+% of bdsm practitioners treats you like a precious possession when you are with him. This is how a submissive should expect to be treated. This is never abuse and the submissive is always in control and can say stop!

It also ensures mind blowing orgasms beyond anything a vanilla person could expect to experience

I trust Mike is at ease now that nothing bad will happen to his lovely wife.

Eagerly awaiting the next episode

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:37 pm

Love your choice of music, BSB's not with standing :) I appreciate both your efforts to tell your story. For everyone that comments, there are hundreds that read your post. There are many members that read every thing and have been members for 7-10 years but have only posted 30-40 times.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:59 pm

Wow. That was one of the most thorough recountings of a sexual encounter I think I have ever read. Carrie, your ability to capture so many different details, while still conveying the overall experience is really very skillfully written. Great job. I'm particularly amazed that in the midst of the most overwhelming sexual experience you ever had you still remembered to point your toes for Anthony's enjoyment. That is true submission!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:34 am

Dear Carrie & Mike,
I have been listening to the Shaman Drumming of James Archer, In fact I have it on now playing, Standing Ngoma as I 'm writing I'm writing this. in this particular recording there is a other instrument which sounds like the digeridoo,
I suppose what you are doing at the time dictates what you get from the drumming, I like it a lot, to me it is stimulating, but not necessary sexual .
I was interested in the list of the music that compels you to get up and dance, I observed that Honky Tonk Woman was among them, does some or all of them provoke sexual feelings and have you got wet when dancing in public?( I do ask the most personal questions ) :oops:
I watched a compilation of women shaking on orgasm, the strange thing is most of them grasped their thighs as if to stop the trembling, which I found was odd as the shaking enhanced the video.
when Mike collect you are you still unsteady on your feet or have you recovered by then?
I hope you can briefly answer some or all of those questions ,but only if your comfortable answering them

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:32 am

Dom4cuck wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:42 am
Mike and Carrie

I was so thrilled with the last report from Carrie.

I can fully understand the video that Mike found not being positive viewing to all your followers but to those of us in bdsm or having an understanding of a submissive mind, would find it almost mesmerising in the skill and degree of trust being demonstrated on the screen.

Carrie (and Remy) are true submissives an a lot of other accolades as well. Only someone who has enjoyed bdsm can really appreciate the thrill of laying down control and being consumed. The addition of the trust necessary to exist between a Dom and submissive is immense, but once it is there safe play is assured.

I know from earlier posts that this was a genuine part of Carrie and I was anxious about how the "Beast" would come out!

Carrie you are in safe hands, huge black hands ,but Anthony's level of experience and control is exemplary. Clearly he is experienced and like 90+% of bdsm practitioners treats you like a precious possession when you are with him. This is how a submissive should expect to be treated. This is never abuse and the submissive is always in control and can say stop!

It also ensures mind blowing orgasms beyond anything a vanilla person could expect to experience

I trust Mike is at ease now that nothing bad will happen to his lovely wife.

Eagerly awaiting the next episode
Thanks for your post. We sent you a pm, did you get it? We have a lot of questions for you if you are willing to answer for us.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:34 am

subtoall wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 2:59 pm
Wow. That was one of the most thorough recountings of a sexual encounter I think I have ever read. Carrie, your ability to capture so many different details, while still conveying the overall experience is really very skillfully written. Great job. I'm particularly amazed that in the midst of the most overwhelming sexual experience you ever had you still remembered to point your toes for Anthony's enjoyment. That is true submission!
Thanks subtoall, we love your posts.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:36 am

SutterKane wrote:
Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:37 pm
Love your choice of music, BSB's not with standing :) I appreciate both your efforts to tell your story. For everyone that comments, there are hundreds that read your post. There are many members that read every thing and have been members for 7-10 years but have only posted 30-40 times.
Thanks SutterKane. We sent you a pm, did you get it? Listen to the BBB song Mike suggested. It's the beat that get me going on the dance floor. Listen to the beat.

Carrie

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:44 am

solstice wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:34 am
Dear Carrie & Mike,
I have been listening to the Shaman Drumming of James Archer, In fact I have it on now playing, Standing Ngoma as I 'm writing I'm writing this. in this particular recording there is a other instrument which sounds like the digeridoo,
I suppose what you are doing at the time dictates what you get from the drumming, I like it a lot, to me it is stimulating, but not necessary sexual .
I was interested in the list of the music that compels you to get up and dance, I observed that Honky Tonk Woman was among them, does some or all of them provoke sexual feelings and have you got wet when dancing in public?( I do ask the most personal questions ) :oops:
I watched a compilation of women shaking on orgasm, the strange thing is most of them grasped their thighs as if to stop the trembling, which I found was odd as the shaking enhanced the video.
when Mike collect you are you still unsteady on your feet or have you recovered by then?
I hope you can briefly answer some or all of those questions ,but only if your comfortable answering them
Thanks as usual solstice. The drums are sexy to me because if you recall one of my sexiest fantasies is being sacrificed to an Evil Sex Priest! In the fantasy the drums can be heard outside the hut where I am being Consumed and abused. I think of them as ritual drums for an evil event where I am ravaged. I wrote about it several times. I'm a sacrifice to the Sex Gods! Some of my Fantasies are silly but so sexy to me.

I recovered by the time Mike picked me up, but it was the most intense and powerful sexual experience of my life. I've never had an orgasm like that.

Carrie