I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
sadie

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by sadie » Thu Mar 07, 2019 5:38 am

Carrie, remembering you'd said you expect a lot of time being more or less obligated to socialize with the other GFs, I wouldn't discount the chance you will have some quality writing time. That said, don't blog to us if there are things you'd rather be doing!

I remember well the dress you said you'd got for this trip, I'm enjoying the picture if you enjoying being so smartly dressed for this trip!

❤️❤️

S

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:35 am

And just thinking if you guys, I imagine you're already up Carrie and unlikely to post, of course will be glad to hear from either of you that you're off for a .. romantic? Sexy definitely, exciting weekend.

Happy flight, enjoy your time with Anthony, Mike, we hope you'll update on occasion.

S

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:21 am

Good luck Carrie and Mike.
Mike, I hope you visit this board often this week to share your thoughts and feelings.
I am extremely interested, and invested if that makes sense, in how this next huge step goes for you and for Carrie.
Hang in there.
I am thinking of you.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:53 am

Along with your other avid followers, I hope this weekend is spectacular for both of you, notwithstanding the likely emotional turmoil it entails for Mike. While the anticipation without updates will be trying and my imagination will be running wild, being Anthony’s girlfriend should and undoubtedly will be your focus. Have fun, be naughty, and relish the moment!

bearss

Unread post by bearss » Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:59 am

What a cocktail (no pun intended!) of emotions, Mike and Carrie! This event will keep you warm at nite in your old age! We all wish you the absolute best! Hope she's able to stay in contact with you a little, Mike. Sometimes I had my wife leave her phone on occasionally, and I listened in - incredibly hot - perhaps she can do that?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 4:26 am

Mike here- Heard from Carrie when they arrived and she said she'd call this morning. So far I'm doing ok. I worked all day yesterday, but Last night was a little rough. I watched a couple videos of Remy being consumed and jacked off twice and exploded. I'm not as upset as I thought I'd be but still experiencing periods of what I call Erotic Terror. She looked gorgeous yesterday morning when she left and I was dying. Natashia Bertrand at her best. Carrie is just the sweetest, kindest, submissive and sexiest woman I have ever met and I sometimes think I'm crazy for allowing this but it"s so fucking sexy having your wife taken by other men especially a huge black stud. She looks like a little girl with her step-father next to Anthony. Anyway I will be checking in later. It's only 4:00 am there and he probably already consuming her and probably did last night. So painful but so erotically exciting. Mike

mundyman
OHW Addict

Unread post by mundyman » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:16 am

You o. Would you be disappointed that on Carrie's return she tells you there wasn't nearly as much sex as you had imagined?r Carrie have mentioned that this will not be a continuous sex situation as the men have quite a bit of time planned out for themselves

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:29 am

Mike, I'm sure all of us would be interested in your conversation with Anthony about limits you had on Tuesday. How did that go? Did you talk about him sharing Carrie?

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 5:57 am

Thanks for the update. When did she leave the house and arrive (land) at PS. I would think these resorts have wi-fi and she could post at least to you, but calls and pictures much better. Close to 7:000 AM there so might be after they are done before she can call. Hope she call update on other events they do and that her & Kelly can enjoy. Hang in there Mike.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:16 am

Thank you for you coming on to your thread with news on Carrie.
So glad your coping,(sort of), and pleasing that Carrie with all the excitement she must be experiences with this trip with a bunch of what are in reality, strangers, still had you top of her list with last night's contact.
Have you planned any activities to distract you over the weekend?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:56 am

Mike here- Carrie called and all is good. She said it was cold there but plans changed and they (Just Anthony and her) are taking a Jeep ride into the desert. Fun and games in the desert for sure. My imagination running wild. The coctail party and dinner was really fun. She was center of attention as Kelly predicted. I asked about sex and she said they had sex last night but not this morning because the Jeep was arriving early and apparently the sex ended late. She didn't elaborate and I didn't ask. I'm doing good watching a lot of the videos and jacking off (3 times so far) I keep thinking of her cute little body totally consumed by Anthony her beautiful little toes pointed submissively. Amazing how many times you can come when you are in the state of Erotic Terror! :whip: God it's torture but sooo fucking sexy! Later Mike
Last edited by willingtoo on Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dom4cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Dom4cuck » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:07 am

Mike, So glad to hear you are getting regular contact from Carrie

Also you will probably watching the real people on video not their look alikes .

I am grateful that you took the time to source videos of Remy, Carries look alike!

Hang in there Mike

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:16 am

Good for you Mike, if (I'm sure it's more about *when*) you talk to her, please convey all our best wishes. I actually remain interested as much in your responses. Having played both sides of this street your experience is just as interesting to me and while I know you don't find it natural to express as much as Carrie does, let me assure you, I've enjoyed your $0.02 every bit as much so every time you write, it's welcome and appreciated.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:36 am

Mike,

I agree with sadie, i'm just as interested in your feelings and experience in this situation as much as I want to hear about Carrie's adventure. And I also agree with Suchen, how did your meeting with Anthony go last tuesday? Don't jerk too much, don't want to cause any sores that would reduce your pleasurable feelings when you reclaim Carrie's pussy, if she's not too sore!!! :shock: I'm just kidding with you, you know how to handle these situations And NO that was not intended to be a pun! Glad you are feeling strong with it all and I hope you continue. I'll be checking in occasionally all this weekend while she is gone from you.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:02 am

Agree with rass & others regarding your good posts. also did u & Carrie set up any limits or types of communications while in PS and did A have any input. Look forward to all your info.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:05 am

Mike here- Going out tonight to see "Vice" I heard it was very good. Hope to hear from Carrie before the movie. They are certainly still doing whatever in the desert. Imagination running wild. Then home to watch more Anthony consuming Carrie videos and Remy being consumed. I'll be back in touch. I'm not a shoe guy but I took out a sexy pair from her closet and think of he gorgeous little feet wearing them. I shot my load on them this morning after watching videos. That's probably sick, but I don't care. I'll post later. Mike

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Sat Mar 09, 2019 11:27 am

Sick? Not in my mind, whether you call it fetish or something hot in the moment, you didn't hurt anyone and you got off .. how sick is that? I have no idea whether this will be good or bad news, however fwiw, I've cum rubbing myself on a shoe, had partners insert their stiletto heel or toe in my cunt to get me off and seen them do that for me.

Hope you enjoy the film and hear from her about their afternoon ... Speaking of, uninterrupted time with Anthony sounds a lot more fun than what she'd described as her expectations of lots of time with the other GFs.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:23 pm

Mike,
You're a rock star! Some advice (take it for what it's worth):

Save your masturbation for last thing before bed. It will relax you and help you sleep, and keep you from overdoing it so you are horny for when Carrie returns.

Avoid alcohol this weekend. To paraphrase AA, there isn't anything you're feeling that you can't make worse by taking a drink.

Be productive. Go for a run on the beach, wash the cars, clean out the garage, weed the garden, whatever... It will make the time pass, help you feel better with the cuckold angst, and tire you out to sleep better.

Mad respect for you.

bearss

Unread post by bearss » Sat Mar 09, 2019 3:13 pm

"Erotic terror" - what an incredibly full and descriptive phrase - well done, Mike - you've described it perfectly. Emotions something akin to a moth and candle, but with a hugely happy ending! We're with you...

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sat Mar 09, 2019 6:48 pm

Hope all is well with you Mike. Hope you heard from Carrie this PM and can post Sunday. My Best to you.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:23 pm

Mike, Just letting you know I was here checking on you!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 3:07 am

Nothing sick, weird or wrong, Mike, doing whatever it takes to endure the hours when your beloved Carrie is away. You’re almost there and she’ll be back, most likely glowing from the weekend in PS! Enjoy reclaiming her and hearing all about it!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:03 am

Mike here- Carrie called last night briefly. The trip into the desert was Interesting she said. I asked if there was sex and she said Oh yea but no details. They were going for dinner with several couples then she thought last night would be some serious sex after dinner. She felt the presence of the Beast lurking close. Today is up in the air. The guys are meeting after Breakfast and that usually turns into a drinking party after business is conducted. Kelly mentioned shopping because it's quite cool there in the 60's for high. She said the resort was fabulous.

I'm doing ok. Just that constant Erotic Fear all the time. I think she is more than safe and I'm not worried about her that way. Trying not to masturbate today so I'm ready to re-claim her. I keep thinking about her beautiful little feet toes pointing as she is consumed and her soft little girl moans. I'll be back later. By the way I highly recommend "Vice." Mike

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sun Mar 10, 2019 7:56 am

Glad for the update and that you are doing OK Mike. Seems she is short on any sex details. Was that the plan? What time are they to land back in FL? Will you meet her or will he bring her home to you? Hope to hear later if you care to. Best to you.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Mar 10, 2019 8:10 am

Thanks for the update , Mike! I'll check in later. Stay busy!!