I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
samlowen

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by samlowen » Thu May 23, 2019 7:32 pm

Carrie and Mike have been through quite the journey this past year. If I were in their shoes, I would want to take a break from everything for a while and reflect. Yes, we all would like hear from them again. Maybe we will, maybe we won't. Either way, we were witness to a great experience they chose to share with us and for that I am grateful. If they never come back we can speculate all we want about why, and that's a good reflection of the loss we feel in their absence. Until I read otherwise, I'm going to be thankful to have participated in this journey and leave it at that.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Fri May 24, 2019 3:15 am

samlowen wrote:
Thu May 23, 2019 7:32 pm
Carrie and Mike have been through quite the journey this past year. If I were in their shoes, I would want to take a break from everything for a while and reflect. Yes, we all would like hear from them again. Maybe we will, maybe we won't. Either way, we were witness to a great experience they chose to share with us and for that I am grateful. If they never come back we can speculate all we want about why, and that's a good reflection of the loss we feel in their absence. Until I read otherwise, I'm going to be thankful to have participated in this journey and leave it at that.
:up: to the millionth degree! Well said, sam!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri May 24, 2019 5:27 am

hotwifelover31 wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 3:15 am
samlowen wrote:
:up: to the millionth degree! Well said, sam!
Totally agree with both!!! Very well constructed thought, Sam!!

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri May 24, 2019 5:57 am

samlowen wrote:
My thoughts exactly.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri May 24, 2019 10:03 am

Carrie and Mike dropped out last summer for about three months. They came back when they were ready and the family problem (Carrie's Mom and Dad splitting up) that had caused them to go silent had subsided to where they could focus on their sexual journey again. If Mike and Carrie have another issue that requires their time and attention then I wish them every best thing in life and will wait until the time is right for them to return. I trust their judgment and this is their journey to be lived and revealed, as they see fit. Trust and patience are hard in a world that worships the now and the new, but worth it.
All my love and best wishes to Mike and Carrie, wherever in their journey they may be.
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:41 pm

Good Evening,

I'm sorry about the long absence. Too much to explain in detail right now but I had some issues after the "Gangbang" (Let's call it what was) and a couple of "Other Circumstances." Much of it self esteem and emotional related issues. I will write about "The Other Circumstances" soon.

I had sex two nights later with Anthony because he didn't participate in the Group Sex and I felt he deserved it and I knew he really wanted it. Not since although we have been in contact a few times.

Then another situation presented itself which compounded my issues. "No Hot Wife" activities since and just now getting back to talking the future.

Mike and I are fine and I will write again soon. Our Sex has been Great! We still Fantasize.

Carrie

NewOldCuck
Experienced

Unread post by NewOldCuck » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:44 pm

Carrie and Mike,

Let me be the first to say”Hoo. Hoo”. Glad you are back and even better that the two of are doing well.

New Old Cuck

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:01 pm

Hoo-Boy is more like it... I can only imagine how intense the emotions can get after something like that. Great to hear you and Mike are doing okay.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:09 pm

Carrie and Mike,

I can't tell you what a relief it is to hear from you two again!!! I was really worried about you two as a couple and individuals. I really didn't know what to think. Thank you, Thank you, Thank you for communicating again!! I'm really happy that you two are still together and are doing well. Am I going to ask for details? Pics? Plans for the future???? HELL NO!!!! The only thing I want is what you just posted, to know that you two are OK!!!

It's sooooo good to hear from you again!

Rascal

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:58 pm

Hallelujah!!!!!!
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Thu Jun 06, 2019 3:32 pm

willingtoo wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:41 pm
Good Evening,

I'm sorry about the long absence. Too much to explain in detail right now but I had some issues after the "Gangbang" (Let's call it what was) and a couple of "Other Circumstances." Much of it self esteem and emotional related issues. I will write about "The Other Circumstances" soon.

I had sex two nights later with Anthony because he didn't participate in the Group Sex and I felt he deserved it and I knew he really wanted it. Not since although we have been in contact a few times.
Carrie,

Glad to see you, the things I "bolded" above: These are things women can be conflicted about (yes it can happen to men also). It's not hard to see where feeling obliged to have sex with someone when you're not actually feeling it rarely feels good and is likely to take a real hit.

My definition of Gangbang is more than 4, I don't remember just now what you did that night but whatever you call it, your feelings after are valid <3 <3.

Glad you're back, I never doubted you were OK and yeah, after that over-the-top experience some reassesment pulling back makes perfect sense.

shall54
Experienced

Unread post by shall54 » Thu Jun 06, 2019 4:47 pm

Carrie, Glad to hear you and Mike are good. Sorry for the other issues that have interfered with your enjoyment of life. Looking forward to your continued eloquent postings!!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Jun 06, 2019 9:44 pm

I'm so happy to see you back. I always trusted you would return. Always having a good feeling about the strength of your loving support for each other I believed that if you were away for a bit, it was likely just an adjustment period to pause and take stock of where you are. I am fully confident Mike has worked his magic in bolstering your self esteem to the high levels you deserve to feel.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:53 am

Carrie & Mike, I join the wave of rejoice and relief. As rascal articulated, what your legion of followers hoped and longed for was knowing you, Mike and your marital bond were safe and sound. I regret hearing you suffered PGBST or that the vagaries of life caused you challenges or hardship. Whether you return prolifically or sporadically, hopefully you realize your slew of OHW admirers are grateful for what your have given us already and care first and foremost for your happiness and well-being. With utmost gratitude, HWL31

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Jun 07, 2019 7:35 am

Carrie and Mike, I'm so very relieved that you two are back and no one was physically sick, or G-d forbid, had passed. That you needed time to deal with everything is more than understandable. Often we guys don't think about the things that our beautiful ladies go through mentally when they play. I'm sure that Mike was there for you every minute you needed him. You both are very lucky to have each other, but you know that!
Most here were willing to give you the time and space that you two need. Never forget that you both are very well thought of, and dare I say it, even loved by some of us. If it had taken a year or even two, you would have found us here, waiting to welcome you both back!
I've missed your writing and I've missed you both. Today is a little brighter now that I know you're OK and have returned to us. Even if you never have these kinds of adventures again, I still want to read what you have to say. You're that good a writer, Carrie.
Always best wishes to you both,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri Jun 07, 2019 9:16 am

Carrie and Mike,

:P

I just want to say that I'm glad your both physically ok.. and hope the other issues clear up for you and Mike as soon as possible. (6) :D :D :D

Mr1SexyGILF
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by Mr1SexyGILF » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:05 pm

I would like to join in with the others, thanking you for checking in to let us know you are OK.

Mr GILF
Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Jun 10, 2019 9:41 am

Good Afternoon guys,

Here are the reasons I stayed away so long.

One morning, a few days after my last date with Anthony, Mike noticed that the house was warm just before he left for work. He didn't have time to check our the air conditioner because he had to be at work early that day. It's so hot and humid this time of year even in the mornings. I slept in and had just gotten out of bed because I was working from home that day.

He told me to call a repairman to look at it. I called several places but couldn't get an appointment until later in the day but finally called a company that had a guy in the area that could come in an hour or so. It was getting so warm that I didn't shower or get dressed.

Sure enough, an hour later I heard the doorbell and went to answer. I was wearing only my night gown and a kimono robe down to my knees so I thought I was dressed enough for a repairman. I've never been attracted to or been hit on by any repairmen in the past so I thought nothing about how I was dressed. I didn't think I was being dressed provocatively and was dressed appropriate for the early hour. It was so warm I just wore my Teddy night gown, no panties and I put the robe on when I heard the door bell.

He was tall and an athletic build and was clearly very strong. He was about my age or maybe a bit older. He introduced himself as Steve and I responded with a smile and said, " Nice to meet you, I'm Carrie."

He isn't ugly but not good looking either. He has beautiful, intense blue eyes that seemed to pierce me. He was polite and smiled, but I could tell right away that he was very assertive and a definite Alpha. It's probably hard for you men to understand the immediate chemistry between a strong Alpha and a submissive female, but the dynamics are decidedly apparent almost immediately. The roles are established and unspoken, but understood by both almost instantly.

There is a powerful aura about men like him. A confident, assertive take charge attitude that is obvious from the get go. Pleasant but A strength that is not only physical (That's sexy too), but it's their demeanor even more.

I had butterflies in my stomach immediately, a weakness in my knees and a sexual tingling even as I let him in. It's almost an immediate reaction. It was just so obvious without even a word or gesture. I have had that reaction to Alpha men many times before, but I've never been in an isolated situation with one besides one time with a Professor in college. (I think I wrote about that before). They are so confident and sure of themselves but not in a cocky or arrogant way. They are just very self assured and take charge.

I get weak and a little shaky around those types of men and I'm sure my behavior changes in ways I'm not even aware of. The Alpha also senses it right away. It's an intuitive feeling for both based on experience. So within a few minutes, without saying much at all, it was already obvious that I was the submissive and would be an easy target if he pressed things. I knew it and so did he.

He went to work immediately as I made a fresh pot of coffee, and within 10 minutes or less he discovered that a circuit breaker had kicked off. There was a thunderstorm earlier and there was probably a power surge he said. The air conditioner started immediately and it began to cool down quickly.

I said, "Well that was easy" He said, "Yea, it happens a lot after thunder storms. Your husband would have probably figured it out when he got back. He'll be home soon right?" I replied submissively, "No, actually he won't be home until late this afternoon." He gave me a devilish smile.

Then he said, "Unless I get a call, my next appointment isn't for an hour and a half." I had immediate butterflies and a strong surge of submissive desire. I wanted to be taken.

So I said, "Well maybe you'd like a cup of coffee then?" He said, "Sure"

I led him into the kitchen and began pouring two cups of coffee. He said he wanted his coffee black as he sat in a corner stool at the island in the kitchen. I brought over the coffee and sat in a chair that gave him an easy look at my legs and feet. I faced him with my legs crossed and my bare foot pointed at him. The robe allowed him to see my legs just above the knees. One of the body language signals I learned about long ago and have used many times. I tried not to be too obvious, but again he definitely knew I was his submissive and where this situation was probably going. I also leaned a little toward him which is also suggestive body language I have used.

He wasn't a foot man unfortunately, but a definite leg man I realized right away from the way he obviously looked at them. He made no attempt to disguise his attraction and I made no attempt to discourage him.

When he did look directly at me he stared directly into my eyes and he smiled slightly. He has striking blue eyes that seemed to look straight into my mind. I looked back at him as well and smiled nervously tilting my head slightly which is also body language I have used to flirt with men. The tension was already building inside and I was getting wet.

First thing I did was touch his wrist and I commented on his watch. Very masculine watch with a thick leather band. I was giving him every signal I could to let him know I was willing. 90% of communication with men is nonverbal in the flirting stage. He has black, red and green tatoos from his wrist up. Nothing I could identify, just masculine designs of some kind. He was wearing shorts and had tatoos on his calves as well.

I began small talk nervously asking him questions, most of which he avoided answering directly or with much detail putting pressure on me to stimulate conversation. That made me even more nervous and it was obvious. He showed little interest in learning about me. He just looked at me with a slight smile and piercing eyes.

Then he said in a kind voice, "Relax, everything is ok, there's nothing to be nervous about." I kind of laughed and knew I was blushed and looking down for the first time. A very submissive gesture. But he continued to not say much so I began talking nervously to fill the void. Gibberish I guess. I can't even remember what I said. It was intentional on his part, he wanted me off balance and insecure.

Finally he said, "I don't think you offered me coffee just to be hospitable."

I responded, "Then why do you think I asked you to stay."

He said, "You tell me."

The tension I felt at that point was so intense I was even shaking a little and really getting wet. He knew exactly what he was doing and was really good at it. It's like he knew me and every button to push. He said nothing that would indicate he wanted to fuck me other than the nonverbal signals that I was attractive to him. I've never been in that situation since I've been married to Mike. It was the first time I was totally on my own without Mike's knowledge and I knew he didn't set it up because I made the calls.

He was acting as though he wasn't concerned if he fucked me or not. The feeling I had was that He could take me or leave me. He knew by then I wanted him to fuck me, but he wasn't going make the first move. Hard to get I guess and that made me feel even more insecure but also so turned on. He was playing me like a harp.

I was pretty sure Mike would want me to do it, but not positive. He has always let me make the decisions once things were set up with his involvement and approval. I knew it would be extremely sexy to him.

I could barely take it by then. All I could think was how much I wanted to make love to his cock. I wanted his cock inside me as much as any man before. I wanted him to please him and have him totally consume me.

Finally I realized the time was wasting so I said, "I want you to fuck me Steve!" There, it was out. I had to say it because I wanted it so bad and I truly believed he would take me only if I asked him to. I've never been teased by a man like that. I honestly thought he might just leave.

He stood, took my hand and asked where? I said, "The bedroom." He asked, "Where is it?" I pointed in the direction and he led me there.

He untied my robe and it dropped to the floor. He lifted my night gown over my head and I was completely nude. he pulled me toward him and began to kiss me deeply and passionately. He held me tight and lifted my feet off the floor. He's about 6'3 and I had to put my head back as he kissed me. I began to massage his cock outside his shorts.

He pushed me down on the floor pulled down his shorts and boxers and took out his cock. It wasn't Anthony huge, but quite big, thick and hard as a rock. I stared slow kissing and licking the length of his shaft and sensitive area before I took it deep into my mouth. He groaned in pleasure and put his hands on the back of my head but didn't force his cock in. Just held my head. I like to give slow and passionate blow jobs. Like the slow motion video Mike found. (If anyone wants it again I will post.) I just made love to it taking it deep into my mouth and then swirling my tongue as I sucked the head.

I sucked his cock for what seemed like at least 10 minutes. A long time. His groans of pleasure motivated me to make it as good as possible and he said at least twice, "My God, you are unbelievable!"

I could feel his cock pulsate. He was close to orgasm and I could taste his pre cum which I swallowed. he pulled out and lifted me onto the bed with my ass on the bed and my legs hanging off the side. He quickly took of is T shirt and kicked off his shoes.

He lifted my legs and put them over his shoulder. Then came down on me and drove his cock deep. No teasing or delay. I was so wet it went in easily and he began fucking me very aggressively. Deep and Hard. As deep as he could. The he stopped, lifted me to the center of the bed, put a pillow under my hips, put my legs over his shoulder, drove my feet back toward my head, then drove in deep and hard.

Because of the pillow, his stokes were really deep and powerful. Not rapid, just right. His cock felt so good it was amazing. He filled me for sure. I was feeling "Consumed".....Taken !! He groaned like an animal and breathed heavily into my ear. I loved it!

A woman can really feel the true strength of a man's core strength when he is driving himself into her. He seemed almost as strong as Anthony. I think all women love to sense the power of a man but Subs especially so. I love knowing a man could totally crush me if he chose. Scary but very sexy!

He put his hand around my neck choking me firmly but not too hard. I could feel "The Beast" I often sensed with Anthony.

He let my legs down, I pulled my knees up and pointed my toes. Pointing makes me feel so feminine even if the guy doesn't notice or care. He isn't a foot man, and he made me realize that it really doesn't matter that much.

The pillow still under my hips he continued to drive deep and began to kiss me. I love that. It's part of feeling consumed for me. Legs controlled, deep thrusting and passionate kissing does it every time. I had a deep, full body orgasm. He came shortly after and it was over. He stayed on top of me for a few minutes breathing hard into my ear.

Then he got up and dressed. He said nothing except that I was really good.

I thought he was just going to leave so I said, "Would you ever want this again?

He said, "Maybe if we can arrange it. I can always come back for a tune up on your air conditioner. Here's my card, ask for Steve specifically. I'll know it's you."

With that he left.

Mike was excited when I told him and we had awesome sex that night. But that was when I started feeling really bad about myself. I felt that way after the 4 guys at Anthony's. I went ahead and met Anthony a few days after because I felt he deserved "reclamation Sex" with me. I know how he feels about me. Mike was in agreement so I had awesome sex with Anthony even though I was not feeling too good about myself.

The sex with Steve was fantastic but after made me feel even worse. I had so many negative thought s about myself. Being used in a fantasy like situation is sexy, but as it wasn't with Aaron the last time. Then the 4 guys, Zack and then Steve made me feel used in a different way. Kind of like I did after Aaron abused me. There was so much that bothered me. Zack was Kelly's man. I don't know if she knows but it was like being with a friend's husband. A betrayal.

I felt like a slut! Two guys was ok, but 4 men at once, one the man of a friend. I had orgasm's, but it wasn't as sexy as I thought. I felt like a whore. Maybe I am The sexiest part of the foursome was the long tease before. Posing having them obviously want to fuck me etc. really turned me on. But the actual sex was not like it was with Anthony. It felt different emotionally. like used not in a fun way.

So that was the last. I did a lot of journaling as usual, but didn't see my therapist. I am just now able to write about it and face it straight on. The future is uncertain as far as being Hot Wife. Mike and I still fantasize about it but only about possible future experiences. Mike is about 80 % sure he'd like it again, but he said if I was done, it was ok with him. It's totally up to me.

We are going on vacation again. We both know the temptation to "Play" with a stranger will be there. I need to feel better about myself but I am so driven sexually I can't rule it out. My Libido is ridiculously strong. I should see a doctor about it but I want it so much I'm still not sure I want to curb my desires. When it's good, I LOVE it so much!

We are going to the Bahama's next week. I will stay in touch.

Carrie

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:14 pm

Sweet Carrie,

I don't really know what to say, the perv man in me sez wow I wish I got lucky like the repair man, that is a story you always hear about but never knew if they real happen.. :)

On the other side after reading your journal over the last year if feel I know you and feel sad that your sad. :|, but as the others begin to see your update, we are your support group, and here for the 2 of you. :D Enjoy your vacation.

(6)

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:18 pm

Wow, Carrie. The spontaneity of that unplanned encounter was hot. I'm glad you really enjoyed it in the moment, but I'm sad that it contributed to such a dark time for you.

Though you label it as a self esteem issue, I wonder if these experiences are triggering feelings of shame you had when you were a young teen with your relative, or with the men you were with before Mike that you wrote about. It feels to me as if you are ashamed of your own raw lustful hunger. Unfortunately, as you know, women get a myriad of social messages that reinforce that shame. These messages are designed to do just what they did to you: make women feel bad about free expression of their sexuality to keep them in line. Transgressing these rules takes courage. You were doing that earlier in your life, but mostly as an unknowing victim where consent was at best confused. The difference is now you are re-enacting those experiences from an empowered place as a woman who knows what she wants and has the means to get it. I think this can be healing for you if you keep it within the context of sexual play, and don't give it too much other meaning. I think you were doing that beautifully with your experiences with Anthony.

Though he played along and sent all the right signals, Steve's (wise) caution required you to assert yourself in order to get what you wanted. And you did. But it's hard to play the damsel in distress when you're forced to state your intentions and ask to get fucked! I wonder if that contributed to you not feeling good about yourself after.

Anyway, I'm sure I can speak for all your fans here that we want you to feel good about claiming your sexuality and living your life on your terms (with Mike's input of course!). You deserve to be consumed by all the monsters you could ever hope to want to ravish you if that is your wish. And the best part is you have Mike's love and support through it all.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:02 pm

Dear Carrie
Thank you for writing about your encounter with Steve, and glad you have partly come to terms with it enough to tell us about it, and although I found your telling of it one of the most erotic things I have ever read, I also had a feeling of dread in my stomach that it could go distressingly wrong, and I'm sorry you felt so bad about yourself afterwards.
It is amazing that you have the ability to express your sexiness in a non verbal way although it must take a bit of experience on Steve's part to take up those signals. It is interesting that he played a waiting game for you to make the first move, would possibly indicate that was not his first encounter of this nature.
Did Mike express any doubts about this episode,? I hope you both have a great time on your vacation.
Alex.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Jun 10, 2019 1:14 pm

I have noticed that quite a number of people are reading this beautifully written thread, it would be encouraging to Carrie and Mike if a few of you would make yourselves known and share your thoughts.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:56 pm

When do we hear about the aftermath?

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:49 pm

Carrie and Mike,

It's really good to hear from you again!! Thanks for relating your story about Steve, it was important for you to be able to make your point about your feelings. I'm sorry you are sad, but I am elated that you and Mike are surviving the strong emotions you said you are experiencing. I think it is a normal event in every life to stop and question what and why we are doing what we do. Yes, it is probably very sexually driven but I know Vixen had a similar feeling and so did I!! Most of us have situations that cause us distress in our lives whether it is work related or friendship or internal issues. The internal issues which you are having to deal with are the toughest! It sounds like you are doing a good job of coping with them but I would suggest that you go to see your therapist. A therapist can be extremely helpful in dealing with internal conflicts like this and offer thoughts and realities that will help you. Internal conflicts are hard for us to see objectively and the outside consideration can be just what is needed to resolve our feelings in a shorter time than if we try to work it our ourselves. Go see the therapist!!

On the other side of the story, as usual, I have a couple of questions that occured to me while reading your post. 1st, after seeing Anthony again after the gangbang, how did he respond to you? Did he have any regrets? Remorse for it not going so well for you? Did you even tell him how you were feeling? And 2nd, are you still seeing Anthony for any kind of sex at all? If not, are you and he done? And finally, 3rd, if I remember correctly, Mike was involved in the planning for that last "adventure". How did you feel about him and his part in that and how are things with you two now? Yes, I fully understand those questions might be too much to address at this point but I sure would love hear your thoughts about it. I'm quite sure there are ladies here who have been following this story for a good while and your thoughts might be important to them as well as potential hubbies who may have similar thoughts of those actions. I sure hope you let us know your thoughts!!

Again, I'm so happy you two seem to be doing well!!!! If you remember, I'm always a cheerleader for the original couple in hotwifing and swinging!!
It's great to hear from you again!!!

Rascal

boing469
Player

Unread post by boing469 » Mon Jun 10, 2019 4:55 pm

Loved you recalling the fun you had with Steve, thank you Carrie.
It was fun reading how you could not hold back your desire for his cock to fill you up and in no uncertain way tell him: "I want you to fuck me, Steve."
Hoping you have a great holiday with Mike!... and hoping Steve will be back to tune up the air conditioner and you'll get another good pounding but this time getting round 2 & 3 and perhaps even round 4 to make sure you're completely satisfied!