I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
sadie

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by sadie » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:19 pm

Suchen Z, I think you overestimate Anthony's sophistication and underestimate Carrie's and Mike's strengths individually, to say nothing of their amazingly strong relationship.

Carrie has imo always been in control

lietva
Virgin

Unread post by lietva » Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:28 pm

I love you guy's story. I love the videos that go with your story, too. And more importantly, I'm rooting for you two to succeed.

I agree with the others that there are risks. There are risks in anything.

As long as Carrie keeps her head about her, playtime can remain playtime where Carrie gets the extreme experiences she craves; all the while reveling in how turned on Mike gets watching and hearing about Carrie being consumed. When she come back up for air, literally and figuratively, Mike can remain her rock and true love in real life between play dates. As long as they keep caring for each other in real life, and don't get complacent, this ship can stay afloat.

If Anthony goes too far, becomes too attached, I'm confident that Carrie will drop him like a hot rock. Now that Carrie has been introduced to the wold of foot worshipers, There are plenty of fish.

Carrie it's all in your capable hands. Take good care of Mike.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:00 pm

Rascal, all due respect back, I didn't miss a thing. Read my example, I've lived this stuff. Now to be sure I think it looks to some folks like I play things risky, that's not how I see it. YMMV, I'll never say my way is the only right one, however I stand by what I said - if Carrie / Mike approached me the way @subtoall suggests, I wouldn't have interest as a top. As beautiful as Carrie is, I would not play with them period. I've also told Carrie as a top, I'd not be OK with her enduring pain for my pleasure. I read people well enough to know the difference. And because I play a hell of a lot harder than anything Carrie has described getting from Anthony, the onus is very much on me to be sure I'm on firm ground.

Never minding that I have plenty of time doing BDSM hard (and I've gone as hard as a bottom as I describe going hard as a top above), it's also how I approach love, (regular)sex, work etc. I also practice rock climbing / mountaineering. Lead climbing is potentially extraordinarily dangerous and to climb at one's limit requires an implicit trust in one's partner. Then there's excellence in how one places protection, as well as ensuring adequate redundancy that in case the gear you fall on blows that the next one will work (and for the record I've fallen on my gear more than a few times and never yet had a piece blow). Lastly there's climbing efficiently so as to conserve energy and confidence to go quickly through the hard parts so as not to waste energy just holding yourself there in a difficult spot.

Doing BDSM hard is a lot like that (albeit not objectively very dangerous by comparison) and here's the thing: *nobody* I've ever known climbs or does BDSM at their limits with their marital / primary partner. The sort of trust and partnership that go into both of those things, IMX aren't very compatible with long term romantic relationship. I'm not saying it can't be done and in fact the romantic in me would like to believe it could work .. I just haven't ever seen it in either arena.

Now I think what Carrie and Anthony are building is a really solid core for a fulfilling D&S relationship. It's different from her relationship with Mike and I didn't touch on this before, but if Mike doesn't do this himself, I think there's a fair argument that there is actually no other alternative to trusting Carrie to correctly navigate.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Mon Mar 18, 2019 7:23 pm

Sadie, it's obvious you are a ninja warrior who can handle your shit under fire.

But Carrie is not you. To me, she appears to be quite a normal person and quite capable of quickly getting in over her head.

It would be different perhaps if the person she is "building a fulfilling D&S relationship with" was a man of good character, but Anthony does not appear to be trustworthy, nor respect Mike's position as her husband. - That's enough to kill the deal right there.

Does Mike even want Carrie in a relationship like the one you are describing?

A slave who gets fucked senseless and beaten by a man who desires her for his own and who will then pimp her out to his buddies to fuck as well?

Fuck that. Sounds like a disaster.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Mar 18, 2019 8:24 pm

Folks, we can talk about all of this till the cows come home, but that isn't what's really on my mind tonight. I can't remember a full 72+ hour blackout from both Carrie and Mike. I am concerned and worried. I literally have butterflies in my stomach and I'm feeling anxious about what is happening with who I consider friends. Just as concerned as I would be about my close friends across the street. I just want them to know that we are all concerned and that silence is (although troubling for me) OK while they decide what they need to do. At some point I hope we hear from them again. I'd hate to have them just fade away like many others have done when things became difficult. Ok, I'm over reacting here but I'm simply concerned.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:21 pm

Oy veh.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:07 am

Good Morning,

I can't wait to read everything all of you wrote in the past few days. Mike and I committed the entire weekend to each other and left everything HW out except for details of me with Anthony while we had sex which was a lot.

I met up with Kelly for breakfast. She was full of information about what people thought of me. I guess I was a hit especially with the men. No sense writing everything but I was well received.

While we were having breakfast one of the guys Anthony mentioned stopped by the table and introduced himself to me. Kelly already knew him and she said hello and smiled. He said, "I assume Anthony told you about my interest." I acknowledged that I did. He said, "Just know I am very interested." I didn't know what to say except we'd let him know. He handed me his business card and left.

I started to tell Kelly and she interrupted saying, "I know what that's all about." It didn't surprise me since she has had exposure to these guys on past trips. She knows all about the Foot Network. She told me a lot on our first meeting but added information. She asked if I was interested in being shared and I just said, "To be determined."

She said that they had the same interest in me but Phil and I declined. He does want to share me but isn't ready and is very particular about who he allows to have me. He thought about sharing me with Anthony, but they are good friends and thought it was too dangerous to the friendship. I'd have had no trouble being with Anthony, before you got involved with him. He is a very sexy and intriguing man and I like him a lot. We both do.

I agreed that he is very sexy and that I am lucky to have connected with him. She agreed.

I asked, "So you are willing to be shared?" She said yes because it will thrill Phil. He wants that very much.

I asked her about the other black guy that Anthony has considered sharing me with. She said, "He too is very sexy but again Phil is reluctant because of the friendship. I asked to describe the guy.

She said he is very handsome. He's tall and athletic as well. All three played college sports. He's also in his early 50's, educated and very accomplished. He has the same love for female feet as Phil and Anthony. He also prefers pretty, small, submissive women and obviously sexy feet. They connected through Foot Night and Aaron long ago.
___________________________________________________________________________________

I am going to summarize from here because I just don't have time to go into detail:

The rest of the morning and early afternoon Kelly and I went to the pool. I was able to get a good look at the three men who have interest in me. They are all physically sexy to me and are Alpha's for sure. The other two were able to give me their cards and introduce themselves briefly without their partners seeing.

I was able to subtly show my legs, feet and body to the three men. It turned me on knowing how much they love feet and legs and that mine were center of attention. The chase lounge is a great platform for showing off feet and legs. It was too cold to go into the water.

Anthony arrived at the pool around 1:00. He stood out among the other men not just because he is black, but his physique is spectacular. He isn't overly muscled, but he is very muscular just about right in my eyes anyway. He looks so powerful and that is a huge turn on for me. He wore a bagging swim suit and T shirt so the bulge of his gorgeous masculine cock was hidden from sight.

The rest of the afternoon was spent talking to a variety of people. We had sex before and after dinner. Both times brief compared to our usual sessions but very sexy and nothing new. He did consume me both times and I had wonderful orgasms.

We were up early Monday, had breakfast and chatted with a lot of people many of which said they hoped to see me again. The Couple were very attentive and made sure I knew they'd be at their place in South Florida in April. I was totally avoiding any talk of meeting them. We left for the airport and flew home. We did talk on the way home about him sharing me. In general I said I was interested depending on the man. he obviously really wants to share me.

More to come later about this weekend and me being shared.

Carrie

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:17 am

Carrie, thanks for the update! Glad you and Mike have taken some time for yourselves, I'm sure it was a sexy and romantic weekend.

Mr rascal I'd been going to note that while I always miss her posts when she's away from the forum, longer absences aren't unheard of with Carrie :-). Glad she beat me to the punch!

Dom4cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Dom4cuck » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:38 am

Mike and Carrie

Anthony is a Dom who might just have made a near fatal mistake with Carrie by falling for her.

If this is the case , in all probability he will not continue to 'hurt" her in a D/s way

There he might well express his dominance over sharing Carrie, a kind of ownership bond where the submissive feels she must do this to please the Dom and THIS is the normal reason it would happen

I did not think that this sharing or submission was originally part of your thing. You were a hot wife and husband couple

I am concerned that because of Aaron and sharing this is now expected of you!

Aaron i seem to remember had been cuckolded earlier on in life and i am wondering if all in the "foot group" might share the same background

If Carrie goes ahead and accepts these invitations , it will , i think make it more difficult for Mike to still play a prominent and controlling role in all this

You will therefore move into more dangerous grey areas!

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:49 am

C&M
I agree with Dom4cuck
there will be 2 people making arrangements for Carrie, which be Hard for Mike to control.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Tue Mar 19, 2019 6:00 am

Dom4cuck & 6inches good points. Anthony is playing it carefully. Bringing up the sharing while away from home and Mike was not an accident. He laying the ground work. Wanting Carrie again this week after last says something.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:03 am

Carrie, so happy to hear from you again!!! I hope all is good at home. And thanks for that update. Your time with Mike is very important for you as a couple and I'm glad you two are taking that time!!!! Looking forward the rest of the story.

Sadie, I hear you young lady!! :-P My memory might be slipping. :lol:

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:17 am

Dom4cuck wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:38 am
Mike and Carrie

Anthony is a Dom who might just have made a near fatal mistake with Carrie by falling for her.

If this is the case , in all probability he will not continue to 'hurt" her in a D/s way
I guess you and I have very different ideas about S&M. I don't inflict pain in someone who's not a willing masochist and I can usually tell the difference between someone who's 'enduring it' for my 'pleasure' and a bottom / subissive who's actually getting off on it.

(Speculations about Aaron / who's in control) > /dev/null .... Aaron and Anthony are quite different people

Dom4cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Dom4cuck » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:33 am

sadie

We are in fact on the same page , I adhere to the code of ethics with regard to all bdsm being consensual but i have had many examples where the Dom develops strong feelings for the submissive, emotional, love wise, and then they can no longer give the submissive what they need

So their domination turns to the aspects that i have mentioned

My post was however directed to try to help Mike and Carrie, see any potential dangers

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:36 am

Well said, I have my own concerns but those have all been expressed to herself (well them) via PM.

I don't think Anthony is having that problem, he performed fine over the weekend in CA.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 12:42 pm

Good Morning,

Mike and I had an incredible weekend together. Sorry we didn't notify you guys. We spent almost every minute together and had amazing sex and conversation. Different sex than I have with Anthony, but different n a good way. More intimate, romantic and amorous! Of course details of the sex in Palm Springs was part of it. Neither of us could avoid reliving something so sexy to both of us. It was like an entire weekend of reclamation sex and Erotic Terror relived for Mike.

Mike bought me something very special but I'd like to keep it to myself. It's the first time he gave me anything upon returning from sex with other men. It's something only he could buy for me and have the same meaning.

We did go lout with friends Saturday night. Our usual group for dinner and dancing. Mike had made plans while I was gone. I wore a really cute green sequenced dress Mike bought me last year, an adorable pair of shoes that match plus several strings of Green and silver Mardi Gras Beads. Also a glittered Shamrock clip in my hair. Mike said I was a total knockout! I did everything I could to turn him on when I was dancing but as usual kept it more subdued than I do in the bedroom. He dances with me but loves it when his men friends dance with me and he can watch. Mike LOVES being jealous!

We have read everything all of you wrote and we have talked at length about the issues you raise. Your opinions and views are great and give us so much to think about and discuss. Things we wouldn't have considered on our own.

We want to thank all of you who responded. So many I could never respond back to each of you:

subtoall, shall54, NewOldCuck, solstice, sadie, Dom4cuck, 4v273, rascalvixen, Suchen Zucker, lietva, 6 inches, and Observer 1431. Each of you are appreciated more than you know.

Obviously the main issue is who sets the limits when I am with Anthony. Without writing everything we said, I will explain the discussions briefly.

I asked Mike if he liked it at all when Anthony gets aggressive (inflicts pain) with me and he said OMG yes!. He said he has been so concerned for my emotional and physical safety since Aaron that he hasn't fully enjoyed it. He said it's actually extremely erotic and turns him on greatly as long as I'm ok with it. I asked him if he trusted me to control the limits. He said that he does now. I asked him if he trusted Anthony and he said yes because it's clear that he doesn't want to lose the opportunity to be with me.

I allow him to expand the limits because I want to please Anthony, but if what I allow pleases Mike too, then I've hit a Home Run! More reason to allow the Beast to abuse me.

Mike asked me, "What is it you ultimately want out of this experience (HW) and how can we make it happen. What can I do?"

I told Mike that I want to be used by the Beast. I'm beginning to Crave the Beast! I love the thrill and danger even though I know I can stop it. I am not opposed to anything he (Anthony) has done to me so far. The pain and abuse turns me on because I know it turns him on so much. I love the idea of being taken, used and abused. I always have I guess. I want to be the helpless victim that men want to use for their pleasure. To want me so bad they'd even risk abduction and Rape.

Mike asked what the ultimate "End Game" for me? It's to actually be abducted and taken against my will...raped. That is the ultimate fantasy for me. I know the reality would be much different than my fantasies and not in a good way. But the thoughts drive me crazy. I feel that way more than ever since being with Anthony because I see what is possible. It's pretty much a craving I have now and at times frustrating. Nothing turns me on more than the thoughts of actually being "Taken" against my will. It's like a terrible itch that can't be scratched.

Mike said that the Fantasy that consistently reoccurs with me is the late night walk in college. He said of all my many fantasies that one seems to turn me on most is that real danger I willingly was willing to tempt. It turns me on so much because I actually put myself in a very dangerous situation.

Danger is a powerful aphrodisiac to me. I absolutely love the feeling of being vulnerable and helpless. Of being weak and defenseless. I want to be sexy, desired and irresistible to men. To be totally at their mercy. To give them the most indescribable pleasure I am capable of giving.

That's why my feet and legs make me feel so sexy. Since I modeled for the Foot Night Party, I've never experienced men wanting me so much. My feet and legs are irresistible to them. They aren't the only focus of their attention, but the major attraction for sure. For the first time I have something specific about me that makes men lust for me. I'm not sure I could ever be completely satisfied by a man that didn't lust for or at least show honest interest in my feet. My feet make me feel sexy and I am so aware of their sexual attraction to certain men. My feet and legs make me feel sexy and confident. I want to please men and my feet and legs no doubt please certain men immensely.

We decided to allow me to allow as much as I can with Anthony. But Mike will be there the first time. We have a date set for Saturday afternoon. Mike will be there and watch some. He doesn't want to inhibit Anthony from doing what he wants so he plans to be in and out of the scene as he ahs before. We will discuss everything with Anthony before we begin.

We have also decided to allow Anthony to share me with the other Black guy. The out of town guys aren't in the picture at all and needless to say neither are "The Couple" We will both need to meet the man before I am with him alone.

That's all I have time for now. I'll post again soon.

March 28 is our Anniversary on this site! Hard to believe it's already a year!

PS. I know the adventure to Palm Springs wasn't as erotic as some of you wished. I could have spiced it up I guess, but I wouldn't have been honest in doing so. I always try to be as honest and accurate as I can when I write. It's just not in me to lie even here.

Carrie

Dom4cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Dom4cuck » Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:43 pm

Carrie

IF the Beast does not really have it in him to "hurt you" or cause you pain, i would take this as a warning sign. the breathing thing is very different so I would expect that to continue

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:19 pm

Dom4cuck wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 1:43 pm
Carrie

IF the Beast does not really have it in him to "hurt you" or cause you pain, i would take this as a warning sign. the breathing thing is very different so I would expect that to continue
Please expand on your thoughts!

Mike and Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:32 pm

Hi Carrie and Mike.

It is good that you had such an intimate weekend with Mike, your marriage will benefit from the bonding which is almost like therapy
On the other hand with you egging Anthony on you are embracing a calculated danger which takes you to an new erotic height, you trust that he has enough experience to take you one step beyond the edge, which you crave, but I believe he has your safety at heart. to prevent real danger.

I am making a lot of suppositions, on your safety, but you are testing your limits and gaining experience as time goes by.
A thing I don't understand is ,what has Anthony to gain by taking the chance that you could switch your thrill seeking attention to this new guy? I don't think his other friends would have sought you out, and given their cards without Anthony's encouragement, one may have taken the risk, but was it three of them that gave you their cards? and on top of that there was that husband and wife that showed interest.
How are you doing at work, is it still quiet at this time of year?
Your account of your weekend in Palm Springs I found to be very sexy, you don't have to put yourself in danger, for me to enjoy. I liked that you split it into episodes, which I found to be most stimulating.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:40 pm

solstice wrote:
Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:32 pm

A thing I don't understand is ,what has Anthony to gain by taking the chance that you could switch your thrill seeking attention to this new guy? I don't think his other friends would have sought you out, and given their cards without Anthony's encouragement, one may have taken the risk, but was it three of them that gave you their cards? and on top of that there was that husband and wife that showed interest.
A large ego? Perhaps he wants to show his buddies that he has control over a married white woman and she will fuck them if he tells her to?

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:07 pm

to Suchen Zucker,

I think you are right, the need to control would seem a powerful instinct coupled with a large ego in this lifestyle.

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Tue Mar 19, 2019 3:12 pm

I guess it's only Mike's angst limit we should only be concerned with now.

Who will hold the most influence with Carrie when she is with/beneath Anthony?

Mike can now relax at home knowing she will be just as safe and cared for as if it was his arms around her and not Anthony's, his lips whispering dirty lover's secrets in her ear, but always knowing she will return the same soft girl with the same values and dreams she had when she walked out the door to go to her lover... and master. :whip:

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Tue Mar 19, 2019 4:19 pm

Carrie,
Your last two posts are terrific. I feel real confidence in your's and Mike's ability to make this relationship be everything you want it to be with Anthony. And I have an equal confidence in Anthony's ability to give you and Mike everything you both want out of this relationship. It's really the perfect situation because it is clear to me that Anthony is well aware of the following 2 truths: You provide by far the best experience he has ever encountered in this lifestyle; and keeping both you AND Mike happy is absolutely imperative for him to continue to get what he wants. This is an incredible dynamic, almost guaranteed to make sure everybody gets what they want out of this.

You guys hit the jackpot, and I think you both know it. It's fucking fantastic (and apparently it's also fantastic fucking!!!!)

So happy for you all. Proceed and enjoy!

Dom4cuck
Trainable

Unread post by Dom4cuck » Tue Mar 19, 2019 5:11 pm

I agree with SZ, I think it is a dominant thing and that is why I have raised a red flag. Carrie is not His slave or submissive to be passed around. Carrie belongs to M

Also to expound on my thoughts re S & M , if Anthony has developed real feelings for you you may not feel his beast coming out so much , if at all in terms of pain.

But his feeling of ownership of Carrie and in wanting to show that by sharing her is a dangerous thing in my opinion.

It is NOT for Anthony to share her but for Mike and C to decide .

Remember in every Doms mind is a way to be in control or own .

If you have any questions pm me M & C

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:01 am

Good Morning,

Last night Mike and I began to talk about the Fear and danger I crave so much. How can we make this new episode with the other man as sexy and scary as possible?

What you may not understand is that Mike wants me shared with this new man. He will get as much or more thrill as Anthony will. The thoughts of me being frightened and "Taken" are extremely erotic for him now as well. The possibilities really have him turned on. Now that we have both embraced my strong desire to be taken, we spent a long time last night talking about my fantasies and how we can have a situation that gets me as close to that "End Game" I talked about yesterday. We don't want this to be just me being shared, but how can we make it as erotic as possible.

As men I guess you can't understand the thrill of being a helpless female in a sexual situation. subtoall seems to understand the thrill and erotic pleasure of being a total submissive to a strong overpowering man.

One aspect of breath deprivation that maybe I haven't explained is the danger I am in and how that danger causes huge flow of adrenalin that makes it so sexy to me. I guess the lack of air itself has something to do with it, but the realization that I could potentially be in danger expands the thrill 10 times.

We had fantastic sex last night as I told him of my fantasies and desires. He is as excited as I am.

I'm working from home today. We'd like your ideas. Most of you know what turns me on so we'd like
some of you to make some suggestions. How can Mike and I get the most out of this new experience. We are stumped as to how to make it happen.

Please help us come up with some ideas. I'm sure subtoall will have some great ideas. We want this to be the most erotic experience yet.

As subtoall said:

You provide by far the best experience he has ever encountered in this lifestyle; and keeping both you AND Mike happy is absolutely imperative for him to continue to get what he wants. This is an incredible dynamic, almost guaranteed to make sure everybody gets what they want out of this.

You guys hit the jackpot, and I think you both know it. It's fucking fantastic (and apparently it's also fantastic fucking!!!!)

And this from a pm whose name I am reluctant to share without his consent:

Hello Carrie and Mike,

Have you two done any research on consent non consent? After reading about the end game for Carrie I couldn’t help but feel like you two should explore that as a possibility.

I was able to participate in one such event involving a friend’s wife who shares the same desires of being taken. The rush was indescribable.

I will be checking in a lot today and hopefully communicating with some of you.

Mike and Carrie