I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
subtoall
Pervert

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:42 am

Hell Yeah! The Beast came out and invited a friend too! What a great start to what I am sure was an incredible adventure. So happy for you. And Mike, the perfect accomplice, with his pretending-to-be-innocent musing: "I think my presence puts a damper on Anothony letting the Beast come out. What if I didn't come in this time?" Oh, what I would have paid to be sitting in the back seat of your car when he said that!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:47 am

Part 2

The only factors that kept me from being totally terrified was that Mike said he was coming back, it was Anthony's house and there was no doubt they set it up. There is no way to experience the total terror I crave without an actual abduction and rape. This is probably as close as I will ever experience.

I hadn't smoked pot so I wasn't as relaxed as usual. If I ever need pot to ease my tension, this was it. I needed the relaxing aspect of pot but not the intense sexual desires. I was more than just turned on.

I heard the door open and I could tell we were in the Dungeon. I heard him turn on the lights. We entered and I heard the door slam behind us and the distinct sound of the lock being engaged. Actually there were two locks and I heard the clicks. Another jolt of extra adrenalin/endorphins or whatever gives me that unbelievable thrill. The locks were another isolating barrier preventing my rescue.

Who was I kidding? I knew rescue was not going to happen. Anthony and Mike had no intention of rescuing me. I was getting what I wanted so bad. I thought briefly, "Be careful what you wish for!"

He took me across the room and made me lie face down on a table. By the feel I could tell I was on the Falaka table. He said nothing but began to strap my ankles. He placed a small vibrator against my clit. My legs were together so the vibrator stayed in place perfectly on my clitoris. He elevated my legs from the knees down as Anthony did. My feet were in perfect position for him to easily inflict pain. Pain that I knew was inevitable. My feet were hanging over the end of the elevated part of the table.

Again, although I knew pain was eminent, I felt sexy yet fearful. I was powerless, defenseless, vulnerable and there was no one to rescue me. I knew how much this kind of punishment turns on Anthony and to some extent Mike so there was this feeling of being desirable and sexy, but mixed with fear and aprehension.

I don't think there is any good way to describe the thrilling combination of Fear and erotic lust I experience. One would have to be a true submissive which I no longer doubt that I am. I think it may be something like what a cuckold feels when his wife is taken by another man, yet different. A different kind of fear than the woman but the same enormous sexual turn on.

Mike has described the absolute fear he gets when another man takes me, but also the extreme sexual turn on. Now I know that words will never adequately describe those conflicted and very strong feelings. I doubt any of you will ever experience the sexual thrill of fear, submissiveness and pain. The intoxicating combination of pain, fear and sexual excitement/lust. As one of you said, it's like a drug and can't be described. It must be experienced to understand.

The drums now really added to the fear and intensity. It's all I heard except the quiet sound of him probably selecting the preferred tool to punish me with. I was in my fantasy world but this was actually happening. I was being sacrificed to the mean, ugly sex priest or taken by the mysterious man in the car on my Late night walk in college. I was scared to death but wet as I have ever been. The vibrator was turned on to just the right intensity and I was enjoying the temporary delicious feeling emanating from my clitoris throughout my entire body.

I softly and timidly asked, "Who are you?" but there was no answer.

I was waiting for the first slap of the belt or whatever he used on the soles of my feet. I pointed my toes hoping that toe pointing turned on this new man like it does Mike and Anthony. I wanted to turn him on and the way he wanted me to pose when he first started with me, I'm sure this man loves my tiny, delicate female feet.

Dark, quiet except for the drums which intensified because my senses were enhanced because of the Blindfold.

Just the drums and otherwise silence.

He was in no hurry. I could sense his presence, but nothing was happening. I was really scared about how far he would go. How much would he hurt me.

I asked like a frightened little girl, "Do I have a safe word?" Nothing.

I said just as soft, timid and child-like, "How about Red!" Finally he said, "Fine."

I felt a little better but how would I know he would respect my "Safe Word?"

Minutes went by, and they seemed like hours before the first strike came. It stung but wasn't severe. I knew it would eventually hurt. The second strike came within a minute and it was much more severe. I made soft little girl sounds of pain and my feet reacted to the pain. The moving of my feet is an automatic reaction to pain and Anthony and Mike LOVE seeing my feet react in pain. I assumed he was enjoying it too.

Next I felt a tickling sensation. It was pleasant feeling but the sting was there too. Must have been a feather or something similar. I concentrated on the feelings I was getting from the vibrator which was still directly on my clitoris but I couldn't ignore the sting on my feet.

The next strike was really painful. More than just a sting. owwww I cried softly. The reaction of my feet did nothing to ease the pain. He was using a leather strap as far as I could tell. I wasn't crying yet, but I was close. Falaka always makes me cry when it gets severe. God help me, but I Love it. I love it because I know how much it was probably turning him on.

He was growling low, obviously enjoying watching me writhe in pain.

I kept wondering, "Who the Hell is this? Why would Mike allow this without me meeting the guy?" I couldn't believe he would just abandon me like this. I was beginning to feel even more terrified.

The next strike was brutal. It hurt so much and I started to quietly cry. Agony and ecstasy. Both at the same time.

I was sobbing but still refrained from using the safe word. I was going to push the pain limit. This was the time to take as much as I possibly could.

The next strike was the limit. I cried, "Red, Red" and he stopped.

I cried for awhile, sobbing and he said Nothing.

No more strikes came and when I settled down, I asked in a pathetically timid child-like voice, "who are you? Please tell me. There was again silence when he said, "Zack" and that was it!

He began to take off the straps that held my feet in place and lowered the part of the table that put my feet and lower legs in perfect position. I laid flat on the table again.

He rolled me over and lifted me from the table ln his arms. I could feel his breath now that my face was close to his. I could smell the musky scent of his masculine cologne and feel the moisture of sweat on his arms. He carried me over to the bed. I was still Blindfolded. He cuffed my wrists and put them over my head. I could hear him taking off his shoes, shirt and pants. He had apparently put his pants back on after I gave him oral sex. I think he must have just pulled them down around his ankles before I started making love to his cock.

He told me to pose my feet and legs again. I pointed my toes and lifted my legs alternately in sexy poses. He just watched for a long while. As I changed poses I heard him again say things like, "God Damn you are beautiful, fucking beautiful, Oh Yea baby, great pose, your feet are unbelievable" and more. I felt so sexy and desired and I was ready to be fucked. More than ready.

Plenty of evidence that this was a Foot Man for sure...………..Anthony's friend? It must be him. Who else? Mike would never let a man that hasn't been vetted have me.

Sorry, Part 3 sometime today or tomorrow!

Carrie

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 11:54 am

This is an incredibly hot story!! I'm hard as stone reading this! Don't know why this is so much more sexy than other stories she has written, but it is!! I'll bet Mike and Anthony are loving watching "Zack" working her body! You know they are secretly in the room. I can only imagine the thrill MIke and Anthony are having watching their little Carrie being taken by another man. Imagine, Anthony as a cuck?!! The waiting for the rest of this story is excruciating. I just hope Mike is getting all of this on video!!!
Last edited by rascalnvixen on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:08 pm

willingtoo wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:47 am
Part 2

There is no way to experience the total terror I crave without an actual abduction and rape. This is probably as close as I will ever experience.
O ye of little faith.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:11 pm

My breathing felt like I had just gone for a run reading this part story, this is amazing Carrie. I'm sure you're going to have a veritable forest of hard ons from the guys reading it. Can't wait for part 3.

How did it feel when he told you his name? Was it some form of relief to have some information or more terrifying? Would you have preferred it if he denied you even that basic connection? That moment feels like it was defining for the climbing emotions you were feeling, telling you a name (real or fake) would even out your emotions at that level, if only slightly. I can't help but think what kind of spike of fear he would have seen in you had he denied you this comfort.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:10 pm

Did you have the fear that the safe word would be ignored The likelihood was that Anthony and Mike were in the room overseeing your punishment and were watchful that the pain would not exceed what they callculated you could endure, must be a fine balance: In your writing you gave no indication that you regretted the unexpected way this had played out.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Thu Mar 28, 2019 2:08 pm

I forgot my phone at home today so I couldn't check for part 3 all day, was so distracting thinking of what details I was missing....and now it turns out I still have to wait! The wait is truly excruciating like rascalnvixen said.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:43 am

I put a lot of effort in this for you guys. More than I would for Mike and Me. I hope you tell us of your enjoyment if you do enjoy it.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
Another comment I forgot he made in the last part was, "You are even sexier than they said. Your feet are beyond sexy!"

Immediately I thought, "Who is they? Mike and Anthony of course.!"

He said he had to see my face and he finally took off the Blindfold. I saw his face and huge black body hovering over me. Just the sight of a stranger, black man doing this to me was a jolt. He is dark skinned, much more than Anthony and not nearly as good looking. But his body is huge and muscular. Again, not as intimidating as Anthony was at first sight, but he is a very big man. I was quaking at the sight of this man.

"You are incredibly beautiful and I'm going to fuck the hell out of you!" he said just before he came down and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

He laid me on the side of the bed. Like Anthony he threw me around like I weighed nothing. He spread my legs, got on his knees, threw my legs over his shoulder and started sucking and kissing my clitoris and vaginal lips. His tongue began rapidly stimulating my clitoris. It felt so wonderful.

The he inserted his finger and began a very aggressive finger fuck. Then two huge fingers putting pressure on the upper wall of my vagina. I was in absolute ecstasy. He was licking my clit and finger fucking me at the same time. Very aggressive and not lovingly at all.

I was reaching an orgasm when, like Anthony he stopped just short. Another frustrating delay of my orgasm. I wanted to cum so bad. I was shaking with desire and frustration.

He flipped me over into the doggie position. I thought, "Here it comes. My first real anal since Aaron." I was ready, but it wasn't so. He plunged his cock into my pussy and began thrusting. Rough, Hard and Fast!

He took my hair and pulled my head back using it as leverage to fuck me harder. Pulling my hair and pushing deeply into my soaking wet pussy with his hips. His power was obvious like Anthony. I could feel the Raw Power in his core strength. His cock was really big, but not like Anthony's. Bigger than Mike but not as Big as Anthony. He fucked me that way for at least 10 minutes. It's not my favorite position, but it felt wonderful with the exception of him pulling so hard on my hair. He was moaning deeply. Deep masculine moans almost animal like.

I thought I might cum but again he denied me much like Anthony does. Men seem to enjoy denying me orgasms for sure.

He flipped me over like a rag doll and pushed me further back on the bed. My wrists still cuffed He spread my legs, climbed on me and immediately drove his cock deep inside. Fortunately I was extremely wet. After a few minutes like that he lifted my right leg like Anthony does and started pounding me hard as he kissed me deeply. Consuming me! Finally with one deep and powerful thrust he drove as deep as he could and I had an overpowering orgasm. Full body orgasm that seemed to last for 5 minutes. I was in a trance of pure erotic pleasure. It was a rolling orgasm that just kept coming. Shaking and quivering as much as I ever have.

I was Consumed. Consumed Big time. I thought about my feet briefly and though how much it would turn on Mike. I pointed hard and wished Mike could see my feet while under this huge black man. I felt so feminine and sexy. If Mike was watching, this would drive him crazy with lust.

He had yet to cum so I knew there would be more.

He got off and said, "Don't move or there will be consequences."

I heard the locks on the door being opened. He opened the door and in walks Anthony. To say I had a huge jolt of adrenalin would be an understatement.

Both men came over to the bed where I was lying, posing my legs and feet. Anthony never said a word and I felt the Beast was in charge. Exactly what I wanted, but TWO men. Would they both have me? I wanted surprise and I got it. I've never even fantasized about Two Black men at once.

Even though I had a strong orgasm, I was still turned on and excited to say the least. Almost like I never had that orgasm. My excitement was beyond description. I thought briefly, "Where is Mike?" but the excitement of seeing two massive black men who were about to take me put me back in the present.

Zack took my arm as Anthony took off his clothes and sat me on the edge of the bed with my feet on the floor. Now they were on both sides of me and I was surrounded by two Huge Black Cocks. Zack removed the handcuffs.

Anthony turned my head toward him and said, "Suck my cock Carrie." I took it in one hand and began teasing with my tongue when he said, "Fuck that." and he forced his cock into my mouth. I hadn't given a man oral sitting up like that, but I did my best to please him. Zack took my free hand and put it on his cock and indicated he wanted me to stroke him. Their deep groans of pleasure turned me on so much. I was pleasing two men at once!

I was in disbelief. Was this really happening?

After a few minutes Anthony pulled out and turned my head toward Zack and said, "Do the same to Zack," His voice pretty much confirmed my wish to be with The Beast again. This was not the Anthony I had been with recently. His voice alone told me that.

I took Zack's cock into my mouth and began giving him my best while stroking Anthony. This repeated and I went back to sucking Anthony. There was a noticeable difference in size, but both men are Huge and thick.

I was moaning like a little girl would as I pleased them. I was expressing pleasure and fear at the same time.

Next they both lifted me onto the bed in positioned me in the doggie position between Anthony's legs. Zack was behind me. I thought here it comes......anal. He had his finger lubricated and inserted it into my rectum. He told me to relax or I would be sorry. I did my best and after a bit was able to quit resisting.

Then it came. His cock slowly entered my anus and I began to make love to Anthony's cock. He was well lubricated thank God! I responded with my little girl voice, "Oh Oh Oh Oh!" Like Please don't hurt me!

Zack was slow but he fully penetrated me. The feeling was mixed. I could now realize the pleasure of anal a little, but felt pain as he stretched me. He began thrusting slowly. I had trouble concentrating on pleasing Anthony. This was so different from anything I had ever imagined.

Brief thought, "Did Mike approve this?" I was sure he did. He knew I was ready for anything but extreme pain. I had told him weeks ago that I was ready for anal if it happened. I had pretty much given permission for what was happening.

I felt so taken and I felt desired and sexy. Submissive, vulnerable and somewhat afraid. Was Anthony going to take me anally too?

This continued for many minutes. I finally loosened up and it became more comfortable and pleasurable. Both men deeply growling in pleasure. I was pleasing them both and I loved it.

Next I was put on my back and Zack mounted me in the missionary position and penetrated me aggressively. I was still wet and his lubricated cock penetrated me easily. Anthony watched, stroking himself while Zack fucked me aggressively. Definitely no tenderness.

Zack put his arms under my legs and forced my knees toward my head. My knees almost touched my facial cheeks, my toes still pointing hard.. Now he was fucking me really deep and hard. I could hear his breathing and groaning increasing and knew he'd cum soon. He kissed me deep. Then he exploded. I couldn't move my hips in that position, but I wanted to please him so much and make Anthony jealous.

He rested a little and got off. But Anthony was on me almost immediately and drove into me with uncharacteristic force. His size was very noticeable. I was filled completely and it felt wonderful. His aggressive attitude was really turning me on even more.

He fucked me long and hard. It felt so good and I moaned in pleasure. Finally he lifted my right leg and began his deep aggressive kissing. He was consuming me and I was ready to let go. Then boom a strong thrust! I exploded and had another powerful full body orgasm. I hoped Mike would see this for a second. He loves hearing about my feelings when I am consumed. Twice I was consumed.

Anthony rested on top of me breathing heavily. It was over. The most exciting sex of my life. The thing in it's entirety was the most thrill I have ever experienced.

Of a sudden the door opened and Mike walked in. Here I am laying naked on the bed with two huge black men laying on either side of me. To say I was shocked in a definite understatement. he had a smile on his face and walked over to the bed. The threesome stayed in bed although my instinct was to get up and rush to Mike.

Mike said calmly, "How was that Carrie?" I said "Unbelievable! where were you?"

My first time in the dungeon I noticed an oddly placed mirror. I think I mentioned it in the post about my first visit to the "Special Room.

Mike pointed to it and said, "I watched from up there."

I said how? He explained that it was a one way glass and he and Anthony had watched until Anthony came in.

We all got up and Anthony formally introduced me to Zack. I laughed, "Now you introduce me."

I am short on time so I will leave it there for now. I went right to Mike and he kissed me and hugged me tight. He whispered in my ear, "I hope that was ok with you." I whispered back, "It was amazing and I'm so glad you saw it."

I'll write about the aftermath and conversation with my three lovers this weekend. There was a Date set, But Mike cancelled. The intent is to be shared again and I'm ok with it. Mike wanted me to himself this weekend. We have a lot of reclamation sex to do. I can't wait.

I have put a lot of effort into this description trying to be as detailed and accurate I could possibly be at a tine when I was extremely busy with work and family issues. I hope you express your enjoyment if you did. I want to hear in detail how turned on you were. All of you please. Express your own reaction to reading this part and all 3 Parts. Mike and I deserve to hear about it I think. he loves hearing about your enjoyment as much as I do.

I could have had sex with Mike instead of writing. We've only had sex twice since the weekend. Normally it would be 4-6 times by now, But he wanted me to write and re-live it with me as I wrote. he wanted me to add that it was "Mind Blowing" seeing my sweet little body between two huge Black men. He said I've never looked so small and submissive. I LOVED it too!

By the way, yesterday was our 1st anniversary at OHW>

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Fri Mar 29, 2019 3:15 am

Happy OHW anniversary Carrie!

And of course thanks for writing it all down so well, I'm surprised you've been documenting rather than making love with Mike and then again you say it's what both of you want so Yay!

I'm glad you had another go at anal finally, sounds like you were worked up enough to really enjoy it this time -- both in being forced somewhat and in being with someone who knew how to make it pleasurable.

Looking back at your second installment, I have to say these guys don't impress me as BDSM tops. A half dozen strikes to the soles of your feet isn't my idea of a good scene. More power to them, however I prefer to rarely if ever have a sub issue their safeword. No matter, my aesthetic doesn't really matter here, just I wish you could see what a deeper BDSM can look like.

❤️❤️ Thanks again for posting!

S

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:12 am

I'd love to post a worthy response to such an exciting story, but I just finished reading this in my office at work, my mouth is dry and frankly I can't concentrate on a damn thing anymore. I'll respond better when blood begins flowing to my brain again.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:02 am

Oh Carrie, it was well worth waiting for, I wish I had the descriptive power that you have: there may have been apprehension as scenario was unfolding, but your words, there was no doubt and thoughts of "what have I got into" It would seem that your desires had been explored and the recipe had been tailored to your needs.
Was there a conversation between the three of you afterwards? and how long did the fucking last? It takes a special woman to have the resolve to accept all that came your way.
If with all three of them there and if they had placed you on the punishment chair, would you considered it to be too much, or had you not quite reached your limit?
Would you say the hair puling was a distraction, and did you make an attempt to grab his hand to stop it?
Even in the throes of coming, you thought of Mike, that it would drive him crazy with lust.
If it is not too personal, can you speak of Mike's reaction to this event? Or perhaps Mike could write of his reaction.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:29 am

Oh wow! Wonderful description of an amazing experience. I'm reading this in a coffee shop and I'll be in big trouble if I give way and start rubbing my erection in here but wow, wow, wow. I'll be reading this again later, with my wife.

And kudos to Mike again. He's a real trouper. That idea of him watching you through a one-way mirror and unbeknown to you adds an exciting layer of voyeurism and kinkiness. And then lending you to us to post here.

I don't think it's just all about the power and strength of the two guys, but they obviously also have pretty good skills in bed and all of them including Mike, have read you exactly right in terms of what works, how far you'll go (and, of course, how when to up the ante next time around).

Thanks for the effort. To your adoring fans, it's been worthwhile.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:37 am

I need to stop reading your posts while at work...it's just too much of a distraction. Holy heck what you described sounds absolutely amazing and hot hot hot. Mike and Anthony really set the bar pretty high with this experience.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:23 am

Daaaammnnnnn! You did it! I'm so happy for you both. Your bravery and trust in Mike and Anthony paid off big time. I like how you talked yourself through it whenever you had doubts. My favorite part is the conspiracy between Mike and Anthony in how they set it up and carried it off. Of course I knew Mike was there the whole time, and like you, I'm so glad he was able to witness it, and share in it in his way. I think the event was brilliantly conceived on Mike and Anthony's part. They expanded your limits in good ways (sharing, "stranger danger", restraints, sensory deprivation) but were smart to keep it at Anthony's house where with its familiarity you knew ultimately you were safe. I bet Zach was like "what did I do to deserve hitting the jackpot like this!"

You may be surprised by what moves me the most in this post (and many others of yours). And it's that I have so much admiration for the depth of your bond as a couple. Seriously, the love, trust, respect and care for each other just oozes off my computer screen whenever either of you write. It is so clear to me that you both know how precious the gift of the other is in your life.
That, by far, is my favorite part of your journey, although I do love the randy parts too! To paraphrase Luke Skywalker: "May the Beast consume you."

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Fri Mar 29, 2019 10:57 am

@subtoall - that says it all!!
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Mar 29, 2019 12:25 pm

Carrie, that was as hot and kinky a story as I've ever read! And it really happened to our sweet little Carrie! I'm so very happy for you that Mike loves you enough that he would arrange this with Anthony for you. You have a magnificent husband that loves and wants you beyond words! I hope it was everything Mike wanted too. I would love to give my wife a gift of two big, well hung dominant black men to fuck her into total submission while I watch them pleasure her and themselves!
You know you have us all addicted, don't you?
Best wishes,
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:18 pm

We are very disappointed guys.

Mike and Carrie

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Fri Mar 29, 2019 6:58 pm

Ok so crazy day and haven't had time to log in again to post my thoughts until now.

Possibly one of the hottest stories I have read, if not the hottest. Mike you freaking outdid yourself planning this with Anthony and Zack. I can't believe you even managed to stay in that spy room until it was over. Part one had me masturbating multiple times, by the time part 2 and 3 were posted I don't think my my dick had time to recover even with several days in between. I don't know if you will be able to top that Date (and I see why Carrie capitalized the letters in her first posts now leading up to it) any time soon.

I have so many questions for Carrie that I don't even know where to begin or even if I should start as it feels like just a flood of questions will just come tumbling out, but I am going to ;) I can taste the fear you had putting on the blindfold at first and I was only reading it, was Mike and Anthony able to watch the first part as well before you made it to the dungeon? The beginning of it all in that hallway was exquisite and I hope to hell they got to witness it first hand. And him barely responding to your request of a safe word was hot. Every second that passed waiting for him to say ANYTHING must have been thrilling. I asked earlier if you think him telling you his name was a good plateau to even out your fear a little, but I'll ask again. Would you have changed that and preferred that he denied you that connection or was that exactly what you needed?
I wasn't expecting him to take off the blindfold but I am happy he did. Especially when he let Anthony enter the room after. Two men like that at the same time, just looming over you and controlling you...jesus.

I was a little unsure of one scene you described where you said you "Made love to Anthony's cock" while Zack fucked you anally, was that a blowjob for Anthony or was he fucking you at the same time as Zack was from the back? Either way is hot but I am just curious (if I am being honest I think I am hoping for him fucking your pussy at the same time that Zack was in your ass).

I'm absolutely ecstatic with your posts, I can't wait to hear your post-Date conversations and thoughts between all 4 of you. I would have to disagree with subtoall however concerning what he considers his favorite part, the way you describe both your fear and lust at the same time, well, its a heady mix. I feel drunk every time I read it.

If your all still up for more ideas on a future date, I had a new idea to share too: Next date no blindfold needed if its all the same players, but what if the Beasts tore their own clothes off themselves. Literally. Not button up shirts and just popping the buttons off, but physically tearing their own shirts and underwear off like its not even worth the time to remove them properly. Then they proceed to do the same thing to you at the same time. Two Beasts just riiiiiiiipppping your shirt and underwear off into ribbons. The idea came to me when I noticed my boxers the other day were a little threadbare, and on impulse I just tore them off my body instead of removing them. I got very aroused doing so and thought you guys might be able to incorporate something similar.

I feel like I say this too much, but thank you again for devoting so much time to keeping us in the loop. I hope you guys continue having fun (and I hope next date involves Zack, Anthony and Mike all at once too ;) )

edit: sorry I couldn't post this sooner, just saw your disappointment post

JohnLewis
Prepubescent

Unread post by JohnLewis » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:05 pm

I have never posted here, ever.

Your story has been the sexiest.

Being fucked in the ass by a BBC is what put this narrative over the top.

I wish I could write the prose that you do, but alas, who could top your well written escapades?

I'll say this. Don't stop. Either in your adventures, nor writing here. I'm sure there are many like me who have read every word you've written, without comment.

Just as you and your husband are fearful of posting pictures, those who have followed your journey are just as concerned as you about the trail we leave on electronic media.

So, I'll close in saying, you have shared one awesome journey with us. And we thank you. Don't stop.

Finally, I hope Anthony takes you the same way. I think he'll be jeolous, and I know you want it. Just relax. ;-)

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:15 pm

Don't be discouraged! I'm pretty sure Fridays are typically a slow day here on the boards. I'm on the road again and I only have a tablet to do pecking typing and I'm a keyboard touch type with little time to even be on here. But since I'm here let me say your last update was incredible!! I had some thoughts similar to Mike and Anthony's as a guess, but their plan was perfect!!! It was a very special update for a special day! The suspense in your update was stimulating and the events were very exciting!! I'm glad you finally got the chance to get a good glimpse of The Beast, but I think there is much more than you saw. You should be cautious about poking the Beast too much, especially if Mike is not there. I'm sure you have done this, or hope you have with your increased interest in BDSM play, but you should look on the web to find some info and maybe videos of some of the deeper aspects of that link. Sadie mentioned this as well. Maybe she could post some almost links [like Mike has done previously) that relates to those things of which you should be aware.
I'm just curious about something, I have read your thread from the beginning, but I can't remember if Mike has had an anal with you before Aron forced himself on you. It seemed you were apprehensive when Zack was about to take your ass. I was thinking in reading the story that Z and A were going to try to give you a massive DP!! My pulse was elevated significantly and I was very apprehensive about that possibility! I was so relieved when things went forward without that happening!! I'm looking forward to hearing about the post coitus discussions and plans for the future! You have to admit, this was a pretty high bar to try to top as far as sexual options in the future. Lastly, did Mike get any pics and/or video of your special time with your two black studs? Hmmm.... now that you have had wild and crazy sex beyond imagination with two black studs while your husband watched, what label would you place on yourself in your mind (not that labels are needed but I don't have a better way to frame the question) are you a sexual dynamo or a slut? (that is meant in a positive manner, if you know what I mean). Anyway I really enjoyed your update!! BTW, this comment only took me a little more than an hour to finish, it was very difficult to keep continuity of thought! :)

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:19 pm

Oh, I forgot to wish you a happy OHW Anniversary!!! You and Mike have been on quite a ride for the last year!! Congratulations and best wishes in the future!!!

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Mar 30, 2019 2:31 am

Happy OHW anniversary Carrie & Mike! What an absolutely amazing erotic journey you, Mike and all of us have experienced since your hotwife debut with Frank. Apologies for not chiming in sooner on your brilliant cock-hardening rendering of your mysterious submission and consumption session with Zach and your first BBC threesome. I simply cannot do justice to your detailed magnificent effort in sharing the details of being taken, used, consumed, punished and cherished by Zach as Anthony and Mike watched. No doubt they were stroking their throbbing cocks from behind the mirror! It had to be excruciating for Mike to watch and hear his beloved bride in severe pain, whimpering and sobbing and not jump through the mirror to rescue you. But he knows how much you crave all of it. Admittedly, it’s a turn on that you were taken anally, which I hope you grow to enjoy and even crave as it can produce the most intense and powerful orgasms. With every step you and Mike have taken on your miraculous and intoxicating sexual journey, I simply marvel at how far you have come (boy have you cum!)! I doubt you could have imagined or even conceptualized that the sweet lil sorority girl, who was compelled to test her fears on that walk down the street years ago, would evolved into the submissive sex goddess for two alpha muscular black beasts! I hope you fully realize how smitten, appreciative and consumed I and your most ardent fans and followers are with you, Mike and all you have given to us! Not much more I can say than thank you as my hard cock gives you the omnipresent salute and has fired off much more than 21 blasts over the last year fantasizing of you (with Natasha B and no Remy as your facsimiles)! Now (knowing it’s akready started), enjoy your magical reclamation weekend with Mike! With endless lust, throbbing awe, total admiration and unequivocal admiration, HWL31

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:03 am

Mike here-Incredibly sexy experience! Seeing your pretty little wife fucked by two other men is a thrill I will never be able to describe adequately. Erotic Terror at it's best! We have much to write an plan to do so this weekend. Carrie and I had unbelievable sex last night and this morning with more to come today. When she tells me everything she felt when it happened the feelings I have are not easily described. The thrill is like no other. I wish all of you could experience your wife being ravaged by two black men.

We will have more soon but for now there was some confusion as to exactly what the men did to her. Below is a video I looked up showing exactly what went on. Zack penetrated her anus and Anthony had her between his legs and she gave him oral.

At 6:55 it shows exactly what happened. Carrie verified the accuracy.

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=ga ... RM=VRDGARt

Carrie is even smaller than the girl in the video- Mike

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:39 am

Hello Carrie,
I have erroneously been of the opinion that you are a delicate flower, needing guidance in this risky world of Hot Wife sex, after negotiating your first year in this lifestyle, with Mike's loving attention, you have come through your adventures happily unscathed.
I am now convinced that you are made of sterner stuff than I could ever imagine, Last week you negotiated a step up in your pilgrimage , in which you were blindfolded , cuffed and your feet were whipped by someone you had never met , you experienced two sex partners, one of them raised the stakes with anal and painful hair pulling, and accepted all they did without protest, but rather, with great enjoyment. I would imagine that the sex with Mike as been off the scale since .
However, a word of warning, anal sex without condoms is considered high risk, owing to the anus walls being thin and can rupture with vigorous penetration, added to that, anal then on to vaginal sex can lead to STDs.
Hope the coming week is good for you both.
Last edited by solstice on Sat Mar 30, 2019 10:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:52 am

Hello Mike,
I always look forward to your contribution, I gives a different perspective on Carrie's adventures, it would seem Carrie gets all the pleasure and you get the angst, :roll: I of course know it's not like that,and your sex live together is taken to a new level.
Were they some anxiety as you watched the action as well as the thrill? was Zack on the weekend away to Palm Springs?
Thank you for the video information, will comment later.