I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Oldernbolder
Virgin

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by Oldernbolder » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:10 am

Carrie: Wow! Thank you for sharing and allowing all of us into the details of your experience. Your writing ability combining your feelings while describing the scene in detail is top notch. I couldn't put my IPad down. Thanks again OB

Oldernbolder
Virgin

Unread post by Oldernbolder » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:10 am

Carrie: Wow! Thank you for sharing and allowing all of us into the details of your experience. Your writing ability combining your feelings while describing the scene in detail is top notch. I couldn't put my IPad down. Thanks again OB

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:29 am

Good Morning,

We want to thank the following for you response and comments. It was gratifying to read your comments. Very important to us:

Conflictedhubby
Hotwifelover31
sadie
Rascalvixen
solstice
John Lewis
Couple_uk
subtoall
samlowen
Suttercane
oldernbolder

We read each one of your posts. They were Great. It inspires me to continue. I can't write now but I will soon I promise. There is lots to tell!

Carrie

Carrie

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:50 am

Mike, I just got a chance to see that video you suggested, but unfortunately, it is no longer available. Please let us know if it is available at another site!!!! Would loved to have seen it!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for the effort in the first place!!
Rascal

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:25 am

Me too.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 2:39 am

willingtoo wrote:
Sat Mar 30, 2019 7:29 am
We read each one of your posts. They were Great. It inspires me to continue. I can't write now but I will soon I promise. There is lots to tell!

Carrie

Carrie
Carrie & Mike, you are the quintessential gift that keeps on giving! Us kinksters are turgidly inspired by you, your incredible erotic journey and your brilliant and arduous writing! With prurient platitudes and libidinous lust, HWL31

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:16 am

Mike here- Carrie wanted me to write as she needs a break. I have to be one of the luckiest men in the world. I'm married to a woman who is my ideal and she gives me what I have dreamed of my entire life. She is beautiful head to toe regardless of what she thinks of herself. I think her self image has improved a lot since becoming a HW. She actually feel sexy now. I can tell by the way she acts and presents herself.

I love her sexy little legs and feet but so much more. She looks so much like Natasha Bertrand it's unbelievable and I think Natashia is really pretty and sexy. She looks like Remy a little but Natashia so much more. Her breasts are perfect to me. Just the right size, firm with the prettiest little pink nipples I could imagine. Her body fat is near 0. Her sexy ass is firm and round like an upside down heart. I can't begin to explain her sexual aura. Sexy without being sexy if you know what I mean. Humble and not self absorbed. Most men immediately fall in love with her. If any of you were into feet you'd die for her's. Anthony, Zack and Aaron were almost in disbelief of her adorable sexy feet.

She is intelligent with a great sense of humor that you guys really haven't seen. She is so good with people and she makes everyone feel special. She doesn't act like so many women that are pretty but egotistical. She is not self absorbed like many that are that pretty. She is kind and thoughtful. Sure, she gets bitchy at times, but usually apologizes for it later. And I can be a pain in the ass to her. We just don't share it here with you guys. She takes responsibility for her behavior and rarely points a finger. We argue but it doesn't last, we always find a solution to our disputes through conversation after the blow up. Neither of us are reluctant to say we are sorry. We both try hard to make the other happy. the worst fights were over my desire for her to make my fantasies real. We had some duzies over that and at one point the marriage was in serious jeopardy and required a lot of counseling.

Our definition of love is "When the other person's Happiness is as important or more important than your own sometimes."

Many of you have said that you are disappointed in your wives for not going along with your fantasies and dreams let alone actually have sex with other men. I think Carrie and I have the perfect situation.

We are both very sexual with strong libidos. She has always loved to imagine and fantasize and so have I. Neither of us has any moral issues with her being a HW. We agree that as long as nobody is hurt why shouldn't we enjoy this lifestyle. We both are willing to take calculated risks. The themes of her fantasies are so complimentary to mine. I have always been attracted to submissive women and girls. We have no children or money worries. We both have great jobs that we enjoy and are very flexible time wise so we can easily make time for these Dates she has. The most important characteristic we share is Trust in each other and great communication skills which we have built over a 10 almost 11 year marriage. These are almost perfect traits for a couple into this lifestyle. We're naturals and I don't think many couple share so many of the requirements for HWing to be successful.

She was fine with everything Anthony and I planned. She had told me she was willing to be shared. She said she would go along with anal if required. I felt safe setting up the scene and she LOVED it. Our reclamation sex has been the best ever. She is so good at recreating the details and her feelings into words when she describes what happens to her. She loves telling me and watching me get so excited. She tries very hard to be accurate with her descriptions. She is so honest.

I have meeting with Anthony this week to plan further adventures. We already have ideas which I can't explain here because Carrie will read this sometime this morning. He knows that Carries requires variety and new experiences to not get bored. She is only into this for new experiences not love. Anthony is well aware of this. He knows there is no hope for a long term close relationship. he said at our meeting that it's obvious she is totally dedicated to me and our marriage. She is in it for the thrill.

I guess Zack was thrilled with Carrie. He said she was everything Anthony said she was and more. Being a foot lover her feet threw him for a loop! Whatever the fuck that means lol.

I can't wait for her to get up and come to me in her sexy slip she wore to bed, delicious little bare feet, messed up hair and sleepy eyes. SO fucking sexy in the mornings. There will be great sex today. As I started I am the luckiest bastard in the world. Mike

P.S. I'd like to take credit for the writing in this post but Carrie got up before I was finished and proof read so I could make corrections. She loved what I wrote.

BC100000
Experienced

Unread post by BC100000 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 7:06 am

Just tuning into this.
Very hot!
Looking forward to whatever comes next -- thanks for posting!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:09 am

So, MIke!!! Tell me, what do you really think of Carrie??? :lol: :lol:

That was as remarkable a tribute to a wife as I have ever seen in writing. It was your words in your thoughts, not someone else's that was borrowed from a Hallmark card. If Carrie isn't flushed with immense pride at seeing what you have written, you need to check her temperature cause she has to be sick!!! As you know I am a romantic at heart and that kind of love thrills me to no end!! What a wonderful gift to your lovely wife!!!!! Thanks for that, and you didn't even use the words dick, cock or pussy at all!!!! :lol:

Great job of communicating with your adoring fans!!!!

Rascal

BC100000
Experienced

Unread post by BC100000 » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:17 am

And, btw, Natasha Bertrand is a sexy little thing!

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:38 am

Thanks Mike for allowing us to see your thoughts. A guy could fall in love with her just from your description. I'm happy for you both.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:58 am

Hello Mike,
Thank you for writing so fully on the very special Carrie's wonderful detailed description, helps to fill in the blanks of not being able to see photos of her.
However your loving description of her as looking like Natasha Bertram is a great help to us when reading of Carrie's exploits. It is not uncommon for women not to see their beauty, for their image in the mirror does not express those loving animated glances that you see in a daily basis, although some of that is expressed in her enthusiastic writing. I love your description of her firm breasts with the prettiest pink nipples and that sexy description of her bottom ,makes me feel I could reach out and give it a squeeze. :oops:
That it is a two way loving relationship is made evident in both your writing, I can imagine the disagreements are fewer and less heated since you begun the HW lifestyle.
Carrie hinted that there is a bit more she will say about her latest "date".

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:20 am

willingtoo wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:16 am

P.S. I'd like to take credit for the writing in this post but Carrie got up before I was finished and proof read so I could make corrections. She loved what I wrote.
I'll give full credit to you both. Trust and Communication. And love and respect. You two have all that in spades.

Now thanks to you I can no longer watch CNN without seeing Natasha flat on her back underneath a muscular black man thrusting away while she's pointing her toes. I'll have you know my ability to stay current with foreign policy is suffering as a result!
Last edited by subtoall on Mon Apr 01, 2019 12:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:34 am

Natasha would need a very special sense of humour to appreciate that image of her that you have portrayed

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:05 am

Mike here- The reclamation sex this morning was awesome. We both had 3 orgasms last night and 2 more this morning. Strong orgasms. Carrie had a full body last night and one this morning. That's what HWing gives you. It's so intense that you're almost insatiable. Both of us are. 5 strong orgasms in less than 24 hours is a lot! It's so exciting it's almost unbelievable. Thanks to BC100000, Suchen Zuker, solstice, subto all and Oldernbolder for your responses to my post.

I have found two videos that are good at portraying what Carrie experienced. :whip: Both are Bing Searches:

1. "Interracial cuckold creampie" Carrie loves how this girl is CONSUMED totally as the video continues toward the middle. At 9:17 and 2 or 3 minutes before that point in the video. You guys will get what I mean. Carrie is smaller and sexier. Anthony's cock is twice the size.

2."Dark Haired MILF with 2 Mandingos" I LOVE how the girl pointes her toes in this one. Carrie is so much smaller and sexier than this girl but Carrie will get more of what these two girls had with their Black Studs in the future I assure you! there will be many men enjoying my Sexy Little Carrie in the future. I have ideas! :whip:

Mike

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:29 am

Thank you for searching out those videos for us, it will be tomorrow before I comment on them. on googling Natasha I noticed that someone commented on her feet!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 12:23 pm

Mike here- Where did you see that comment solstice? She is much taller than Carrie I found from reading her Bio. The following video shows her legs and feet a little. Her legs look great and her feet are small. They need to get more pics of this girl's legs and feet!

She looks so much like Carrie. Even her smile in this video. It's amazing! By the way solstice are you a Summer solstice or winter solstice?

https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=na ... ORM=VRDGAR

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sun Mar 31, 2019 1:35 pm

Thanks Mike for the link, I was surprise at her height, she looks quite petite, she is a New Yorker, so I imagine she doesn't share an accent with Carrie, I note that she studied for a time at the London school of Economics,
I got that quote on her feet from google when someone remarking on her nice feet.
I am definitely summer solstice, in the winter you freeze your balls off up in the Scottish Highlands, but in the Summer Solstice It does not get properly dark at night. As for my name, I had been reading an article in which solstice and equinox were featured, and later when joining OHW I needed a users name and settled on solstice, so It could easily been equinox: Included this to inform that Cutty Sarks are not the only thing that runs in my mind.
Can't imagine you understanding my reference, Cutty Sark is the short shirt worn by a witch in the Robert Burns poem Tam O' Shanter: The tea clipper docked in Grenwich is names after it.
Sorry for rambling.
Last edited by solstice on Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:26 pm

She's a good 5 inches taller than Carrie! Her feet look small and her legs look great! I'll take my Carrie!

Mike

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:55 pm

willingtoo wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 11:05 am
Mike here- The reclamation sex this morning was awesome. We both had 3 orgasms last night and 2 more this morning. Strong orgasms. Carrie had a full body last night and one this morning. That's what HWing gives you. It's so intense that you're almost insatiable. Both of us are. 5 strong orgasms in less than 24 hours is a lot! It's so exciting it's almost unbelievable. Thanks to BC100000, Suchen Zuker, solstice, subto all and Oldernbolder for your responses to my post.

I have found two videos that are good at portraying what Carrie experienced. :whip: Both are Bing Searches:

1. "Interracial cuckold creampie" Carrie loves how this girl is CONSUMED totally as the video continues toward the middle. At 9:17 and 2 or 3 minutes before that point in the video. You guys will get what I mean. Carrie is smaller and sexier. Anthony's cock is twice the size.

2."Dark Haired MILF with 2 Mandingos" I LOVE how the girl pointes her toes in this one. Carrie is so much smaller and sexier than this girl but Carrie will get more of what these two girls had with their Black Studs in the future I assure you! there will be many men enjoying my Sexy Little Carrie in the future. I have ideas! :whip:

Mike
OMG!!! My overactive imagination is suddenly thrust into overdrive!!!!! WOW!!! I can't wait for all of this to unfold!!! Thanks Mike!!!

BTW, if you decide to have auditions or especially tryouts for those men to enjoy your sexy Carrie, please let me know!!! (I wish!) :)

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Mar 31, 2019 8:07 pm

Natasha Bertrand has nothing, absolutely nothing on your Carrie! Would you change her for Natasha B? Neither would we! I feel privileged just to read what you two share with with us. Carrie is a pearl beyond price.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:55 am

Natasha Bertrand has nothing, absolutely nothing on your Carrie!

I would have to agree SutterKane, you would not need too great imagination to picture Carrie on a date with her stimulatingly vivid account of her experiences.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:49 am

subtoall wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 10:20 am
willingtoo wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:16 am

I'll give full credit to you both. Trust and Communication. And love and respect. You two have all that in spades.

Now thanks to you I can no longer watch CNN without seeing Natasha flat on her back underneath a muscular black man thrusting away while she's pointing her toes. I'll have you know my ability to stay current with foreign policy is suffering as a result!
Mike here- I have the same image when I see her. Their faces are so similar they could be twins. Carrie is older but doesn't look 10 years older or whatever the age difference is. Remy is a look alike, but seeing Natashia is like seeing Carrie. It's actually amazing. Even the smiles are the same. I would like to see good pictures of Natashia's feet and legs. Does the image of her pointing her toes seriously seem sexy to you? Or are you just saying that for my benefit?

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:49 am

Has Carrie got more to say on last weeks date?

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Apr 01, 2019 4:56 am

Suchen Zucker wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 9:38 am
Thanks Mike for allowing us to see your thoughts. A guy could fall in love with her just from your description. I'm happy for you both.
Thanks Suchen Zuker. I'm glad my description of Carrie makes you feel that way. I think my description is objective because so many men have commented to me on some of her traits I described. She really is irresistible! I never tire of hearing it. It's not one thing, it's her entire package including her wonderful personality that makes Carrie special. Having a wife with her looks makes this lifestyle easier because few men would turn down an opportunity to fuck her or even just be around her. She won't say it or believe it but take my word and those of many men and women, she is special!