I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
conflictedhubby
Experienced

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:09 pm

Well this particular idea would be for both of you. For a future scenario, how would it feel for you to have Anthony plan everything and you are both left not knowing until it happens out of the blue one day. If you trust Anthony to that point. How would Carrie feel to have Anthony and Zack arrive at your place one day, tie YOU to a chair, and essentially force Carrie to fuck them in front of you while your both helpless. You, her safety net, are incapable of stopping it. That burst of fear she would feel as she sees you just as powerless as she is, right as she is taken by the Beast.

sirmatic
Prepubescent

Unread post by sirmatic » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:51 pm

My wife was VERY nervous about going beyond the fantasy talk. She too had a co-worker as her first real prospect. I made it clear she had the grean light / hall pass from me. But I also never pressured her. I just promised her I would stand by her regardless. As for rules, communication was key. I told her I needed to know what was going on. If she was flirting / communications with him on her phone, O just needed to know that’s what was going on. She started to put herself in after-work social situations that gave him the opportunity to break away from the group and make a move. One night he did just that. They got a hotel room, she texted me that it was on, and a few hours she returned home smelling like sex. It wasn’t until I was inside her that a realized she felt different. “Wait, did you let him cum inside you”, I asked in mid thrust. She managed to gasp out a “yes”. I was upset, as we had agreed she would use protection. When I pressed her for an expainatiln, she admitted she would do it again, because she it desired his cum inside her. That’s when I realized I was harder than ever and came inside her as deep as a could. I soon began to crave her cum-filled pussy and find nothing hotter. Moral of the story, when playing with fire, sometimes boundaries are broken. And if that happens results may very. I was just fortunate that the boundary she broke helped me discover something I could not only accept but actually thoroughly enjoy. So keeping an open mind is key.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 7:55 pm

Welcome to the forum sirmatic. Hot story and I am sure you have more. I will remove you from the newly registered.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Apr 04, 2019 3:28 am

conflictedhubby wrote:
Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:09 pm
Well this particular idea would be for both of you. For a future scenario, how would it feel for you to have Anthony plan everything and you are both left not knowing until it happens out of the blue one day. If you trust Anthony to that point. How would Carrie feel to have Anthony and Zack arrive at your place one day, tie YOU to a chair, and essentially force Carrie to fuck them in front of you while your both helpless. You, her safety net, are incapable of stopping it. That burst of fear she would feel as she sees you just as powerless as she is, right as she is taken by the Beast.
Thanks conflicted Great, sexy idea that she'd love but me being tied is a bit too submissive for me. There would have to be a struggle to get me into the chair and that would be ugly and I'd lose for sure to those two. I'd have to fight back and would. I really have no submissiveness in me beyond giving my wife to other men. There would have be compliance on my part and it just isn't me. It might also shake Carrie's confidence in me as her protector. Mike

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:12 am

Yeah I figured that would be an issue, but I had to mention it as it sounded hot plus I thought integrating your involvement into carries end game would be sexy as hell from her perspective.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:31 am

Mike writes:
I'd have to fight back and would. I really have no submissiveness in me beyond giving my wife to other men. There would have be compliance on my part and it just isn't me. It might also shake Carrie's confidence in me as her protector.

I think anyone who has read this thread would know that this wouldn't happen, Mike is too protective of Carrie to wish for this to take place., from the start, he has been protective to her, more so since the Aaron incident: Carrie is a feisty character, and is not a yes woman, but I'm sure best judgement will be used in future sexual encounters, and Carrie would use her red word if necessary. It's a scary world out there!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:18 pm

Mike here- I have a little teaser for you guys. I asked Carrie to not click on the link. She hates to have surprises spoiled so I know she won't. It's just a tease even if she does peek. Really doesn't give anything away BUT it is related to the plan. Not all are accurate, but most are. Remy's body in these pictures are almost identical to Carrie's. Boobs could pass for clones. I still think she looks more like Natashia B.

Just checked and the top three rows are exact and accurate and all the others except for the ones with a toy. Those just aren't her style unless commanded to do so by one of her Alpha Men.

scroll down a bit on this site

https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/37881 ... ink-bikini

Mike

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:02 am

Very hot, every picture and video you suggest just increases my envy for you Mike. I won't say more than that to avoid potential spoilers.

Was remembering an old post where Carrie mentioned she found vampires sexy, if that's still the case have you considered talking to Anthony about incorporating that somehow? Like neck biting for minor pain, or having fake blood in her lovers mouth as he licks and kisses her leaving trails of red on her skin.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Fri Apr 05, 2019 8:23 am

Hey Conflicted- Yes she has had several vampire fantasies. There was a scene in the movie, "Interview with a Vampire"
That she said really turned her on and she identified with. She wanted to be the helpless girl! In her fantasy the Vampire also fucks her besides biting her and the other Vampires fuck her after he is finished. the girl is small and pretty like Carrie. Great idea! Mike

Found a video clip of the scene. Begins at 4:30.

edited by mod to delete video link. Pictures and videos only permitted in the hotties.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:14 am

Don't even need a video link, I knew exactly what scene your talking about as soon as you mentioned "Interview with the vampire". I have a weird talent for remembering movie scenes. One particular thing I remember about that scene is how hungry the vampires behind Armand looked. Carries fantasy of fucking her instead is incredibly hot now if you think of how hungrily they looked at the girl. I think I need to watch it again very soon...
Last edited by conflictedhubby on Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Still Crazy
Virgin

Unread post by Still Crazy » Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:02 pm

Hey guys, I'm new here and will introduce myself as soon as I get a chance. But I wanted to throw in something my old GF and I did one summer night years back.

There is a lake near us and the road runs down by the dam. There are sometimes fishermen there at night so the cops never take any notice of cars pulled off on the shoulder. I had her dress is a simple summer dress, nothing else and blindfolded her. Drove over to the lake and as luck would have it, nobody around. I took her hand still blindfolded and walked down the trail, and then off a ways so even if someone came they would not see her. After stripping off her dress I tied her hands behind her to a tree and left her. i told her I'd just leave her there for awhile and see if maybe somebody came by, wondered if they'd have their way with her , or what??? I walked off thru the woods and circled around as quietly as possible and kept careful watch over her. After waiting a bit I began shuffling up thru the woods toward her, and what did I find? A naked woman tied to a tree!! So I took advantage of her, oh my did I take advantage of her. Who wouldn't? It was all very safe, but she was about terrified even though she knew it really was me. With Zack and Anthony's help you could do it up right. And you could be there all the time to protect her.

So, that's my contribution to your adventure have fun!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:40 am

conflictedhubby wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:14 am
Don't even need a video link, I knew exactly what scene your talking about as soon as you mentioned "Interview with the vampire". I have a weird talent for remembering movie scenes. One particular thing I remember about that scene is how hungry the vampires behind Armand looked. Carries fantasy of fucking her instead is incredibly hot now if you think of how hungrily they looked at the girl. I think I need to watch it again very soon...
Mike Here- I told Carrie about the Vampire Fantasy and she said it was one of her favorites since she was young. She said in her fantasy Armand Takes her first then lifts her naked body up and the Vamps behind Armand fuck her as well before they suck the blood out of her. She laughed and said that she always comes before the Kill and has never experienced the kill. She just knows it's going to happen after she is abused. She also loved how she is barefooted how they strip her of her cloths, and how she pleads for mercy before Armand calms her down and hypnotizes her. Then he fucks her. Pretty sexy actually. Mike

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:44 am

Still Crazy wrote:
Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:02 pm
Hey guys, I'm new here and will introduce myself as soon as I get a chance. But I wanted to throw in something my old GF and I did one summer night years back.

There is a lake near us and the road runs down by the dam. There are sometimes fishermen there at night so the cops never take any notice of cars pulled off on the shoulder. I had her dress is a simple summer dress, nothing else and blindfolded her. Drove over to the lake and as luck would have it, nobody around. I took her hand still blindfolded and walked down the trail, and then off a ways so even if someone came they would not see her. After stripping off her dress I tied her hands behind her to a tree and left her. i told her I'd just leave her there for awhile and see if maybe somebody came by, wondered if they'd have their way with her , or what??? I walked off thru the woods and circled around as quietly as possible and kept careful watch over her. After waiting a bit I began shuffling up thru the woods toward her, and what did I find? A naked woman tied to a tree!! So I took advantage of her, oh my did I take advantage of her. Who wouldn't? It was all very safe, but she was about terrified even though she knew it really was me. With Zack and Anthony's help you could do it up right. And you could be there all the time to protect her.

So, that's my contribution to your adventure have fun!
Mike here- Glad you have joined us. Your fantasy is incredible. It is Perfect for her. I asked her to not read it. It is so fucking sexy and I would love to create that scene for her. I actually got very aroused reading it and picturing Carrie in that position. Mike

hotwifelover31

Unread post by hotwifelover31 » Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:14 am

willingtoo wrote:
Thu Apr 04, 2019 1:18 pm
Mike here- I have a little teaser for you guys. I asked Carrie to not click on the link. She hates to have surprises spoiled so I know she won't. It's just a tease even if she does peek. Really doesn't give anything away BUT it is related to the plan. Not all are accurate, but most are. Remy's body in these pictures are almost identical to Carrie's. Boobs could pass for clones. I still think she looks more like Natashia B.

Just checked and the top three rows are exact and accurate and all the others except for the ones with a toy. Those just aren't her style unless commanded to do so by one of her Alpha Men.

scroll down a bit on this site

https://www.imagefap.com/pictures/37881 ... ink-bikini

Mike
Mike, you are the gift that keeps on giving. As I’ve attested from the initial Natasha B doppelgänger disclosure, I envision her being sexually ravished every time she comes on MSNBC with cock-hardening images of Carrie being taken and consumed by Anthony. Then when you added Remy to the equation, you erotically enhanced the vicarious thrill you have allowed us to experience with you and Carrie. Now I just hope Carrie can learn to enjoy anal pleasure as much as Remy does.

I do query how much further Carrie’s taken and consumed fantasies can be pushed before she has satiated that craving and you mutually decide to possibly close this amazingly intoxicating sexual journey. I don’t mean to throw a wet blanket on my undeniably favorite OHW chronicle but I sense that your amazing beloved bride Carrie may feel she has delved deep enough into her fantasies and may be inclined to revert to a bit of life normalcy. Just curious if you both see this last year having transformed Carrie and your incredible marriage and neither of you foresee turning back or you both anticipate that it will be a chapter of exploration that you’ve both gotten all you hoped for and is no longer yielding the excitement and marital enhancement that it has provided to date. I regret that my inquisitiveness is premature but I sense that Carrie is inclined to check the box and, if she is not discovering and experiencing new life experiences, she’s predisposed to search for new ones. Admittedly, my kinky mind and lustful infatuation with Carrie and total admiration for you and your marital bond hopes and even pleads to the contrary.

In endless and total admiration, HWL31

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 7:48 am

Mike here-Good question about the continuation of our adventure HWL31. She does get bored and ready for something new before long. I agree it's like she checks a box and ready for new experiences. We have experienced more than even I was hoping for. Far, far beyond my expectations. As I have said she is in this for the enhancement of our sex together but also fun, excitement and I think even more to explore her ultimate limits. She has 0 interest in Romance. She can be romantic and affectionate with these men to an extent but it's just to turn on the guys. We are almost at the end of what can happen safely. At least things that would turn her on. I have a few more ideas but that's it.

I don't think we will give this up totally but maybe as you said return to some normalcy at some point soon. we have briefly talked about that possibility. We can always return to it whenever we feel the desire. It is not hard to entice most men to want her sexually in fact none that I've ever seen. Easy as hell to find men that are willing to fuck her. That's one of the advantages we have. Even if we do take a rest, as long as our libido's stay this strong will lead us back at some point. Probably not the intensity of the past year. We are going on vacation in May and I doubt we will miss the opportunity for her to meet a guy at a bar or whatever and maybe hook up like she did in Grand Caymen with Brad.

We have neglected friends and other things we do in normal times and miss. Our friends are really pissed off. WE had sex about 3-4 times a week before her becoming a HW. Now it's more like 4-5 including the once a week with Anthony.

Her mother sill has a strong libido which is obvious by her actions. She is still a pretty Hot woman. I think for a woman to enjoy this lifestyle she must have strong sexual desire and an active imagination or sexual fantasy life. I'm lucky because Carrie has it in spades (No pun intended)which I guess isn't all that common. probably the main reason most women don't find it enticing and men like me (Cuckold or whatever label is accurate in my case) are left with unfulfilled desires and fantasies. I truly believe our situation, relationship is very rare.

So I can't say with any certainty but don't be surprised if we take a rest in a month or so. She is out getting a last minute pedicure and I am totally preoccupied about today so writing helps me stay sane.-Mike

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Apr 06, 2019 12:03 pm

Mike,

I also alluded to the question of how do you see your relationship with Anthony coming to close a few weeks ago. In my thinking she will likely slow down with A when she gets to the fear/excitement limit she feels comfortable. I also commented on how will Anthony feel if you and she decide to take a break from him and his style of exciting sex for her? Taking a break is never a bad thing for a couple, but I don't see her stopping all together in a break. I see you and her finding a new thrill in a different man or men. She's now been double teamed and I wonder if that is a new direction she might want to explore, a 3some or a 4some or maybe even a small gangbang, just for the excitement of a new experience. She would have no issues with romance in that setting. Finding that many guys that are viable candidates at the same time is a real challenge. I also was thinking if she maybe had any thoughts of being with another girl for some sexy play? She's had a LOT of single man sex for a good while and I was just thinking what is out there that is different that would also excite her? You know her better than anyone so it's up to you to talk to her and see which direction she would like to go.

No, plans for any play tonight or in the coming week???

Anyway, for the time being, you have a plan to last a while and my plan is to be right here to hear or read all about it!!!!

Rascal

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Apr 06, 2019 2:40 pm

Hi Mike,
Isn't it a bit early to be getting bored with the lifestyle? I am sure that you and Anthony can dream up some new and exciting games, are you getting to the point that you, Mike would welcome a break? It could be that if Carrie and you concentrated on each other for a week or two, the urge for a new adventure would have her eagerly looking to the body shaking escapades she has had with Anthony.
I am sorry if your friends and family have felt your absence, hope there will not be awkward questions asked , old friends are important.
Good that you and Carrie are on vacation soon, and a carefully selected encounter may be anticipated.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:45 am

Mike here- Carrie asked me to write to you. Things went as planned and definitely lived up to expectations. She has a lot to write and has started but she won't post until later because there is so much to tell. We had fantastic sex last night and plan more when she is finished writing. So to give you something to think about I will give you something more to look at and imagine. Top row third from the left is the one I think best represents yesterday and how she really looked but many other do as well. :whip:

Click on images.

Bing search: "Remy Lacroix Bikini galleries" then click on images.

Mike
Last edited by willingtoo on Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:25 am

Thanks for the message Mike! You are going to have to post broken links to the things you want us to see and give us a description of how to fix the link in our web browser. The last two links you posted were taken down by the mods. Full links do something to the search engines that is not advantageous to the site.

Looking forward to Carrie's update!! I don't know how but I didn't realize there was a date with Anthony yesterday, duh!!! :) Unless she is giving us an update about some time she spent with YOU!!! And that would be very cool to read about!!! Nothing wrong with some reporting on some of the romantic sex you two have, AT ALL!!!!!!!

Rascal

edit: never mind about the link, I see you now have posted a description for the search engines! Thanks!!!!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:29 am

I changed the search:

Bing Search: "Remy Lacroix Bikini galleries" Click on images.

Bing Search: "Remy Lacroix Missionary position galleries" This is another teaser with a hint of what happened.

Rascal, let me know if this gives you the pictures-Mike
Last edited by willingtoo on Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:41 am

It did Mike!!! Very nice pics of Remy/Carrie!! I saw that you changed the link to a description and that does work pretty well!! Thanks for checking back!!!! I'll say it again.... you're a lucky bastard!!!! :) The thing is that Remy is OK, but she's a porn star and Carrie is YOUR star (and ours) for real and her personality is real!!!! Much more sexy for all of us horny fans, men and women alike!!!!!

Yes, Sadie, I'm talking about YOU!!! :lol:

Rascal!!!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:50 am

I agree she is the real Star but the picture galleries are a great tease and hints of what happened yesterday. There are many similarities with Carrie and Remy. As I have said, Carrie's legs and feet are much sexier but their bodies and faces are very much alike. Remy's boobs could be Carrie's they are that similar.

Bing Search: "Remy Lacroix Bikini Galleries"

Bing Search: "Remy Lacroix missionary position galleries"

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:57 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun Apr 07, 2019 5:41 am
It did Mike!!! Very nice pics of Remy/Carrie!! I saw that you changed the link to a description and that does work pretty well!! Thanks for checking back!!!! I'll say it again.... you're a lucky bastard!!!! :) The thing is that Remy is OK, but she's a porn star and Carrie is YOUR star (and ours) for real and her personality is real!!!! Much more sexy for all of us horny fans, men and women alike!!!!!

Yes, Sadie, I'm talking about YOU!!! :lol:

Rascal!!!
Trust me these two galleries are definite hints-Mike

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Apr 07, 2019 6:15 am

Don't worry Mike!! I definitely have some hints!! Plug in what we see here with her visit with A and Z, and you can get a pretty good idea of the events!!! Can't wait for Carrie to give us the blow by blow!! (pun definitely intended :)) Reminds me of the old chewing gum jingle, "Double your pleasure, double your fun!!" :)

Rascal

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:41 am

Good Morning,

I'm writing this explanation after writing the post below. It was difficult to write and I want to explain the frustration for both of us when trying to describe the intense and unique feelings experienced in this lifestyle. There is nothing like it. I assume some of you know, but unless one experiences what it's like to "Share your Wife" or be a "Shared Wife", it's impossible to fully understand the feelings. It's equally difficult to express in writing. No words are adequate. I try to describe the intense feelings, but I don't think it's possible.

This post is long and might be confusing....Even for me. You will see why when you read all that happened. This was by far the most difficult post I've written for you guys. I spent many hours trying to make it accurate and detailed. I'm sure some of it is redundant. Nothing worse in a narrative than redundancy. Frustrating for the author and boring for the reader..

Anyway, I try very hard to write about our experiences with clear descriptions and accuracy. It's frustrating to not have the ability to do so. I keep using totally inadequate words over and over. I just wanted to share that.

To begin, this was a mind blowing experience. For us anyway. Mike and Anthony are certainly creating some very thrilling experiences for me. You guys on OHW will love this one, but not nearly as much as Mike and I enjoyed it in reality. No doubt the sexiest yet frightening experience of our lives! So far anyway. Mike says it will get even Scarier! I can't imagine how.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

It begins!

Mike and I had refrained from having sex since Tuesday night. Again, it was a mutual decision, but was very difficult for both of us. Even before the HW life, we had sex on an average of 3-4 times a week. But the good news is that we were both Horny as Hell by yesterday afternoon. I think it was even harder for me than it was for Mike. One reason this Lifestyle works for us is that I have a very strong libido. Mike does too, but I am a very sexual young woman.

So much happened. It was like a dream once things really got started. It's somewhat blurred so I hope I can give you an accurate account. I smoked a lot of pot all day so I hope I can give you guys what you are looking for. I will do my best as always. I love to please men including you guys. I'll know when I start writing. I remember the first few hours clearly. This is why I write asap so as not to forget.

Mike told me to wear a dress and sexy sandals so I picked out a really cute dress and sexy sandals. He asked if I wanted to take a couple hits of pot before we left. I said great! It was the same pot that Anthony always provides for us. He said I think you'll want to smoke a little before you get there. I took a couple tokes before we even left the house. I asked why I needed the pot so soon? All he said was, "You'll see!" with a serious look on his face. A chill went down my spine.

Mike said, "You are Melissa Today" I knew what he meant but wondered why the name change? I didn't ask but I thought, "There must be a stranger involved!" More apprehension and fear. I wanted the intrigue and uncertainty. I crave it!

I asked if he would be there. He said maybe. I asked if this would be different than last time. All he said was yes, a lot different. That was an understatement for sure!

We took the convertible and had the top down. I wore my FSU baseball hat and put my pony tail through the opening in the back. Mike loves that look. He said to not worry about my hair this time.

I was feeling very sexy as the pot kicked in right away. I smoked just enough to make me relaxed and feel sexy. The feelings and thoughts were getting me excited. Mike asked me to take off my shoes and point my toes. I did better. I took my shoes off and put my feet on the dashboard. Mike LOVES that. He said, "OMG I didn't expect that. Your feet are so fucking sexy Carrie."

I looked over and there was an obvious bulge in his pants. My little girl toes looked really cute and sexy so why not use them to make him jealous? Mike has always liked me to show off my legs and feet in the car. Especially in the low riding convertible when the top is down. It's easier to see me from passing cars. Mike loves to drive by trucks. Truck drivers get a fantastic view.

I knew exactly what to do because Mike has coached me so well. I changed the pose of my feet every so often. Even though he has enjoyed my feet for 11 years, It's like the first time he saw them. Each time I changed the pose he commented with things like, "Wow that's even better!" His enthusiasm for my feet has not diminished at all.

Again, being in the convertible, it was easy to see my legs and feet from other cars but I didn't care. Pot has that effect on me. All inhibitions gone. That's also the reason I submit to my sex partners so easy. Pot pushes the limits I are not normally willing to push.

I was feeling very, very sexy. I could tell he really wanted to be as jealous and fearful as he could be before dropping me off. The leg and foot shows before a date always do make him terribly jealous, He wanted it to kill him when he left me at Anthony's door. Hard to believe how much he loves being tortured like that. So I make him as jealous as I can. The talk the rest of the way was Mike talking about the thrill of sharing me. Knowing my body, feet and legs are being enjoyed by other men. Me being "Taken and used" by other men is his ultimate thrill.

I said, after noticing a few obvious gawkers, " Looks like we are drawing some attention." He said, "You are drawing some serious attention and I Love it." Meaning the guys who were obviously looking at me and possibly my feet we both hoped. Probably not my feet.

We arrived at Anthony's about 3:40, the usual time it takes to get from our place to Anthony's. I noticed a couple cars parked in the driveway I was still feeling the effect of the pot but Mike said maybe I should take a couple more hits! That really scared me, seeing the unfamiliar cars and Mike saying I might want more pot before going in.

Wait....I need pot even before I walk into the house? Strange cars in the driveway? What the hell is going to happen to me? I was getting wet and seriously nervous now with the pot. I took two hits and the sexual feelings increased almost immediately.

Even with the effects of the pot, I was more nervous than ever arriving at Anthony's. Nervous as hell but so very turned on. As it turns out, I was glad I smoked more pot before going in. I seriously felt like the innocent little princess of my fantasies being sacrificed to some evil man! I was getting very wet.

Anthony was waiting at the door to greet me. Seeing Anthony's impressive body standing there at the door was so exciting! His huge, sexy body dominated the doorway. He said hello Carrie with a smile and acknowledged Mike. He gave me a long sexy hug and kiss right in front of Mike. "It killed him" he said later!

Anthony immediately led me to the pool deck.

What happen next hit me like a bolt of lightening!

There, at a large game table were sitting three really big men I had never seen in my life. Zack was also there . One of the strangers was black and the other two white. They all looked to be in their 50's. I thought the 4 of them looked like players on a football team ready to gang fuck the cheerleader.

Anthony and Zack are immence and muscular, but lean compared to these guys. They were heavier and thicker for lack of better words. Mike said later that they are more like offensive Linemen and Anthony is a Tight End.

As it turned out I wasn't far off with that analogy. Poker chips, several decks of cards and a couple ash trays lay on the table. One guy was smoking a cigar. I've always like the aroma of a cigar. It's so very manly and sexy to me. My Dad smoked cigars from time to time and I love the smell. So masculine it was sexy.!

To say I was shocked and frightened is a huge understatement but I nervously smiled at the men. It had to be obvious that I was surprised and scared. The shock of adrenalin shot through my entire body.

I was totally new to this multiple men scenario and honestly scared to death!. I kept thinking, "Were all of them going to have me? 5 men including Anthony!!" A thousand thought s ran through my head. Would they all fuck me individually or as a group? That is scarier than you can imagine or me describe.

Seriously, my knees nearly buckled I was so frightened. All of these men were really Big and well built physically! All looked 6'3" or more an all appeared to be Alpha types. Exactly the type that turns me on. Later it was confirmed that all were, without question, Alpha's!

One thing was certain, I was going to be fucked by at least two, probably three huge, muscular Alpha men very soon. maybe more!

Anthony introduced me as Melissa. All the men politely stood and smiled. My God they all were enormous men towering over me. I'm not sure I've ever felt that small. None were particularly good looking but all were well built with thick arms. I was drawn to one guy immediately. One of the white guys that looked kind of mean. Mean looking men immediately and automatically attract me and flip on my Submissive Mode.

Anthony went straight to the point. He said, "Melissa you are the reason we are all here today. Melissa will provide some fun after the card game. I nearly crumbled to the deck. OMG was I scared hearing, with no advanced notice that I was the apparent Prize in a card game. Talk about adrenalin rushes! It was the feeling I crave so much and was now getting in Boatloads! This was real, not a fantasy! And a very Erotic Fantasy already !!

The men just looked at me and smiled as Anthony talked. 5 huge men all wanting to fuck me obviously. Imagine how intimidating that would be to a small female.

He told me to turn around slowly then walk across the pool deck in front of the table. He was obviously showing off the "Prize!" It's hard to describe the feeling when that many men are looking at and wanting to fuck you. You'll Just have to imagine because it's indescribably exciting.

I heard several low voiced comments as I slowly walked slow and sexy: Damn, Oh Wow, Unbelievable, G. Damned Gorgeous, Fucking beautiful and more of the same in low voices. Like they didn't want to offend me. Like I couldn't hear right?!! One man said, "She's even sexier than you said she was Anthony." I loved it.

I had the full attention of 5 older, sexy men! They sounded honestly impressed and I was feeling sexier than ever. I've danced and shown my body for two guys before, but now I was the focus of 5 men at once. Another fantasy of mine. All wanting to fuck me. Another reoccurring fantasy of mine. Making many men crave me.

I felt like a helpless little girl about to be savagely raped. I was in an incredible erotic dream, but it wasn't a dream. It was really happening and I LOVED IT.

Try to imagine what it feels like to be a female, alone with 5 really big men, 3 of them strangers and at least some or all of them are without doubt going to fuck you. Very intimidating but again, indescribably sexy! I'm being redundant because I can't find the words to describe the fear and excitment.

After my little show, Anthony told me to go to his bedroom and read the note he left there. I did as he told me and there on the bed was the note next to one of my bathing suits! All the note said was "Put on The Bathing Suit, andthere is pot on the night stand."

It was the black and white suit I wore into the desert in Palm Springs. At first I was bewildered, but then realized either it was inadvertently packed in Anthony's suitcase or Mike had taken it from my drawer and took it to the meeting with Anthony and Zach.

There was indeed pot on the night stand and I took two hits.

I took off my shoes and dress and put on the bathing suit. I knew it looked good on me. My hands and knees were shaking asI looked in the mirror and thought, "You look pretty sexy Carrie. I hope they like my body. I'm not very big on top."

Are the new guys into feet? I hoped so but probably not. Right then it didn't matter to me if they liked my feet or not. It turned out they don't but one did kiss my foot twice when he was holding them in his hands, but a lot of guys do that.

I quickly fixed my hair with my hands, took another look at myself in the mirror and took another hit of pot. Then I headed out to the pool very much in a sexy mood.

All eyes were immediately on me as I timidly approached the table. I gave them a sweet innocent smile. They obviously liked what the saw by the excited but quiet comments I'd could barley hear as I approached the table. I felt confident, feminine and desired but still that tingle of fear and apprehension. Always that feeling of fear. The adrenalin was flowing through my entire body and butterflies were fluttering in my stomach making me wet with excitement. What were they going to do to me?

Anthony said they would be playing cards for awhile and that I should just enjoy the pool until we know who the lucky men were. Men not Man I noticed. We want a good look at you while we play cards. He handed me a big beach towel and a bottle of sunscreen. He took me aside and whispered in my ear, "When Mike comes do not react. They don't know he is your husband. He's just another guy hoping to win the prize. It would ruin the atmosphere." Got ya" I quietly responded.

The pool wasn't far from the table. Maybe 10 yards so the near edge of the pool was pretty close to them. It is a Big pool with a diving board. There was a large air mattress floating around.

I put my toes into the water and it was nice. Obviously heated and about 80 degrees. Almost too warm but comfortable. The pool area is surrounded by a wall, covered with a huge leni. The wall is high enough to provide absolute privacy.

There was great Classic Rock playing. Some of it kind of sexy and made me want to dance and show off.

Thus began nervous waiting for my fate. I just knew the strangers would win because Anthony, Zack and Mike would make sure. I sat on the edge of the far side of the pool with my feet in the water keeping some distance.

I sat on the edge, with feet in the water. I put my hands behind me and leaned back and began slowly alternately lifting one leg at a time out of the water and pointing my toes. I was really tense but excited. The fear hadn't subsided at all, I closed my eyes, put me head back to feel the warmth of the sun. Yesterday was beautiful.

I submissively asked, like I was a child, if anyone would mind if I got my hair wet? Anthony said not at all. Enjoy the pool. There was a chase lounge on the far side and I spread my towel on it and laid down. It was facing the sun perfectly. I began to apply sun screen to my legs and feet being as provocative as possible. I applied the lotion slow and sexy. Then my arms and face. I laid back and closed my eyes feeling the warm sun on my entire body now. Of course I posed in the most subtlely sexy I could.

I stayed in that position for quite awhile only switching my leg poses. I thought, "I'll accentuate my legs and feet in posing even though I doubted that the new guys were into feet." Zack and Anthony are for sure so I did it for them and later for Mike . Then I turned on my stomach, put my feet in the air and posed my feet like I do when I am between a man's legs giving him oral.

Later I went into the pool and floated on the mattress awhile. Of course I posed again, as provocatively as possible as I floated around the pool. Perfect for tanning, but a tan was far from my objective. Making these men crave and desire me was my intent.

Then Mike showed up. I was happy to see him and found it hard not to react to his presence. We both did a good job of disguising his real identity. They probably did but didn't say anything. We've both have become pretty good actors. I was happy he was there. Anthony introduced him as another friend of his that wanted to play cards. Mike apologized for being late.

Mike said it was unbelievably exciting to hear the many comments about me as they played cards. Later he said listening to strange men talk about how sexy your wife is, her specific body parts knowing two or more of them were going to fuck her was a totally new thrill for him. It was hard, but extremely exciting at the same time. He made several comments about me just to appear to be competitor for my pussy.

5 massive older men, all watching me pose by the pool and wanting to be the one to have me. He said it was the most Erotic and Terrorizing experience of his life because there was no realistic way to stop things without ruining the entire plan. More than anything that he experienced on our adventure. Again, there are no words to describe the feeling of the HW experience.

Truly the mixture of feelings the Hot Wife and her husband experience are so intense and unique that they can't be explained. There are no words that adequately describe the mixture of extremely strong feelings in those situations for husbands and wives. You'd only know if you had actually shared your wife. Some of you do know what I mean.

I walked by the table on my way to the bathroom and tried to see who had the most chips. It was hard to tell, but it looked like two of the three strangers were in the lead of course. I confirmed my suspicion later that Anthony, Zack and Mike were all making sure the strangers stayed ahead.. They, including Mike wanted the strangers to win.

Each time I went in for a drink or the bathroom I took a hit of the pot. I was feeling really good and excited about what was going to happen. I was getting pretty stoned, not too much, but I was feeling very sexy and confident.

I continued sexy yet subtle poses by the pool. I'm pretty good at being sexy without being obvious. I've had a lot of practice and coaching with Mike. I was using every trick in the book with my poses. Mike said later that my posing was awesome and looked very instinctual and unintentional. It was killing him.

When a man would make eye contact with me, which each man did many times, I'd give him the "Sweet, Sexy I want you to fuck me " smile. I was flirting the entire time with any man or men that made eye contact. I wanted to drive them crazy with lust for me.

I was still excited but the waiting was getting frustrating. I decided to take a few sexy dives into the pool. I did graceful and athletic poses before each dive. Mike later said they were great poses and the dives were perfect. My form was "competition perfect", toes pointed legs together and perfectly straight. I've been diving since I was a little girl and even took specific diving lessons one summer. I wanted to be a diver when I was little. I watched the Olympics and thought the girls looked awesome.

Finally Anthony said, Carrie, don't be afraid to give us sexier poses. We'd all like that." Being really under the influence of the pot, I didn't hesitate and started right away with more seductive poses. (See the video Mike posted at the top) The card game really slowed down then. No more subtlety with the poses. I was stoned and very much in the mood to show off my body. I wanted to tease and turn them on. I did my sexiest poses sitting on the deck and lying in the chase lounge. I pulled the lounge closer to the men. I thought, "Come on girl, drive these men crazy." I loved it!

Now I was really flirting and giving them the "I Want You to Fuck Me Smile!" and did my sexiest poses even spreading my legs and exposing my pussy. Their arousal was very discernable and even palpable. The air seemed saturated with testosterone. How much more exciting could it get for a small, vulnerable woman alone with all those men.

The card game was officially over without anyone saying it was. My posing stopped the game.

I was ready for anything. Even a Gangbang. That's what that special pot does to me.

I doubt I could have done all that extremely seductive and sensual posing without the pot. Again it makes me so uninhibited. The men all watched me do my sexy strip tease. They just sat there looking at me like they were stunned. I smiled sweetly at them communicating with my eyes and smile that I was theirs.

My self confidence has grown tremendously since this lifestyle began. I do feel, more than ever, that I am sexy and attractive. Better than just average.

The three new guys and Mike were facing me. Anthony and Zack had to turn to watch. 7 men now including Mike. Quite an audience of huge lusty men all wanting to fuck me.

After maybe 15-20 minutes of posing, Anthony said, "Take off your top" I immediately obliged and took it off real slow and sexy. Then I really surprised my self and took off my bottom right after the top. Dancing a little to the sexy song playing as I took off the suit. I though, "Why not? I'm going to be nude and having sex with some or all of them any

Now I really put on my seductive and more than suggestive poses showing them my bare ass and pussy. No more trying to be subtle. I let go and enjoyed my full sexuality! I was free to drive these men crazy in any way I wanted.

The men were constantly looking up at me instead of down on their cards. They were pretending to play poker but it wasn't convincing I don't know why they bothered to continue playing unless it was to build up the tension for me and the men. If that was the intent, it was sure working on me anyway.

Finally Anthony called me over to the table. I gave them a shy smile but said nothing. I was totally and completely into my submissive mode. I hadn't even had a short conversation with any of the strangers but I was willing to be taken by any or all of them. Especially the "Mean" looking one.

I don't think they ever intended to play long. I heard them pointlessly counting the chips and it gave me a hit of adrenalin and butterflies in my stomach knowing it was about to happen. The real reason for the card game was sex with me. My fate was about to be revealed.

I walked toward the table of men. They all stood when I arrived. All were very impressive physically. None of them are particularly handsome, but that turns me on for some crazy reason. But their heavily muscled chests and arms made me feel helpless and vulnerable. Very tall, fit, well built and masculine with obvious Alpha characteristics. I can identify Alpha men from years of dating and having sex with them.

Anthony said for me to put my bathing suit on and wait for him to come back to the pool. They were all going inside to make a decision. There I was alone by the pool excited and nervous as hell, feeling scared about my fate and what was going to happen.

After only 5 minutes or so Anthony came back and told me to follow him. He led me into the house. Now there was sexy Jazz playing. Like you'd hear in a smoky bar or lounge. He led me to the Special Room. The door was closed. Anthony said that "They" were waiting inside. He had the pot pipe for me and I took two big hits. I was ready.

Then he pulled out a blindfold and told me to put it on securely. He opened the door and led me in just a few steps and said, "Here you go gentlemen, she's all yours." There is no point trying to describe my extraordinarily strong feelings at that moment. So scary and intense. I've tried and it's pointless. Words can't do it.

I was standing there blindfolded alone not knowing who was in the room. For awhile everybody was quiet. Nerve racking and terrifying silence. I don't think they knew what to do exactly.

Finally I could sense I was surrounded by three men. They started touching me everywhere. My shoulders, breasts, stomach, ass, thighs, back and eventually my pussy. One of them removed my top. Then someone slid my pants down and helped me step out of them. I was surrounded by deep male voices saying things like:

God Damn !!, Holy shit !!, Jesus Christ !!, Fucking Gorgeous !!, OMG !!. All the religious expletives and more.

Imagine being blind and fondled by three huge men.

I quietly and timidly asked, "What do you want me to do?" The response was, "We'll tell you what to do." The one of them started kissing, pinching and sucking on my nipples from the front. I was still being fondled by the other two as well. By then I was dripping wet and shaking with excitement. He started kissing me passionately while massaging my clit. Then he put his fingers in my pussy. I spread my legs and went up on my toes submissively so he could finger me easily. He said, "Damn, you are really wet." the other two were apparently watching.

Finally one of the guys took my arm and led me to the familiar feel of the black satin sheets on the bed. He sat me on the edge and then I felt two cocks were rubbing against my face. I started stroking both with my hands before one of them turned my head and I took his cock into my mouth. I eagerly gave him my best blowjob.

After a few minutes, the another man turned my head his way and I took his cock into my mouth immediately. Both cocks were big and thick, but not "Anthony Big and thick." More like Mike. More than big enough.

After a couple minutes another man stood in front of me and put his cock into my mouth. I began pleasing him and stroking the other two on each side of me at the same time. I guess I sucked each guy for 3-4 minutes each. Long enough to get them totally erect.

Next one of them lifted me up like I was a 5 year old girl and positioned me into the doggie with only my lower legs and feet off the bed. Another man kneeled on the bed in front of me. The guy behind easily slid his cock inside my pussy while the other put his cock on my lips and I began to please him. It was familiar because Anthony and Zack did the same so I'm sure my performance was much better. Mike and I had practiced.

The man behind was pumping me deeply and forcefully. His thrusting felt so wonderfully good. The guy in front was obviously enjoying my oral. I could hear him groan with pleasure and his cock begins to throb. With a deep breath, he pushes himself further into my mouth using his hand on my head to force right to the base of his cock. He exploded in my mouth. I swallowed then milked his cock for more sperm.

A minute later, from behind I felt the throbbing of his cock that always happens right before a man ejaculates. Sperm rushing up through his cock from his balls and then ejaculated deep inside my wet, willing pussy. Deep inside, against my cervix and womb, he begins to get off. I tried to squeeze his cock tighter as I feel it ready to explode. Hot thick cream finally bursting inside my more than willing, super wet and luscious pink pussy.

I was starting to cum. It’s so rare that I can cum being fucked from behind, but I was so turned on and he had a pretty thick penis. A thicker cock like Anthony's and this guy gives me extra stimulation and friction. He’s giving me every inch of it slow and deep the way I like it. Then he made a powerful thrust and I came. Not the usual full body orgasm, but It felt wonderful. I could feel my soft wet pussy receiving his cum and taking it really deep.

Believe it or not, for a brief moment I thought of Mike. He was probably watching so I made sure my toes were pointed to the max. I point my toes instinctively but I wanted to be sure I did in this unusual position.

I rarely cum in the doggie position, but I think I was so turned on by the situation, being fucked by total strangers and being watched (I assumed) by Mike and my lovers made the difference. They were surly watching me as he came in the ecstasy of a strong orgasm.

As I slowed down my hips movements, he pulls his cock out and I can feel some of his warm sperm dripping out onto my ass cheeks. As he pulled out there was a rush of thick liquid sliding down from my pussy, and down the inside of my thighs.

“Oh my god!” I say in surprise when he pulls out and another man immediately slams his cock into my ass.

Now as the reality totally sinks in and I realize I’m totally at their mercy. They can do whatever they want with me. I consented to this so no stopping now. I didn't really want to anyway. I thought Mike, Anthony and Zack are surely jacking themselves as they watch. I was pleasing so many men at once.

The guy I was sucking had stopped, but another man positioned himself and put his cock in my mouth as even another man drove his cock into my dripping wet pussy almost simultaneously. Wow! No words!

From here I need to summarize a little of what happened. There was so much happening that I couldn't possibly remember everything in chronological order or incomplete detail. I've never had so much happen at one time.
_________________________________________________________________________________________________

One of them finally removed my blindfold. The sight of these three huge men, naked with Big Hard cocks was overwhelming. The sight of them brought shock, fright, and adrenalin surges like I was in a completely new scenario. As I suspected, it was the three massive strangers fucking me. None of them had felt like M,A or Z so I had already figured that was the case..

In the missionary position which came next, the moment when each guy would push into me was exciting. I’m sure they had fantasized about me all afternoon, and I knew they were feeling the thrill of being inside me at last. I was feeling what being taken by different men was like. It was almost like there were 5 guys taking me.

Guys who had already fucked me were getting erections again just watching. I remember at one point when I arched my hips to accept another cock. One of them said, "My God you are fantastic."

I couldn't stop thinking how exciting it was to have a different man on top of me every five or ten minutes. Their bodies thick and forcing my legs wider than any man had ever done before. How I and each new man could have such awesome sex, like we had done it a hundred times. After taking a few moments to adjust to each other, my hips would get into a rhythm, pushing up to receive them and pulling down as they withdrew creating maximum pleasure for them. i know what to do in the missionary position. My favorite way to be fucked.

I kept thinking how beautiful I must look to Mike having sex this way. Under these gigantic men, pointing my toes and looking so submissive beneath their powerful bodies. It would drive him crazy with "Erotic Terror." Allowing different men touch and penetrate my body one after another is an incredibly erotic feeling and impossible to explain in words.

As it continued, I didn’t regret one moment of it. Guys pulling my legs apart as another would cum in me and at the same time one would be putting his sexy cock into my mouth. I was choked by two of them. For almost the entire time I was being thrown around like a doll, prodded, pulled on, stretched out, kissed, nipples pulled etc. It was awesome to feel so feminine and submissive . I could feel lot of cum running out of my pussy. My libia was slightly swollen from all those cocks fucking me so hard.

I used a towel someone handed me to wipe myself off and they allowed me rest for brief time. All of us were wet with perspiration and it smelled like Sex in an erotic way. Masculine sweat and musky cologne. The guys gave me sips of cold beer while they just looked at me with animalistic lust.

More was coming when one of them said, "Are you ready?" I said yes in y quiet, submissive little girl voice.

I laid on my back again and open my legs for each man. One guy forced them apart. I’d look at each man, give them that "I want you to Fuck Me" look. Sometimes I gave the man oral sex to get him ready. Each guy fucked me multiple times and I did my very best each time..

I really loved it when each guy would ejaculating in me. I always love that part. That moment when I knew a guy was coming in me. I was all his for that moment, marking me as his territory.

I lost track of who fucked me when, how and even how many times each. I could never give you a minute by minute account. In fact I may have mixed up some of what happened. Sorry if I did but I can't re-write this post. You certainly will forgive me and enjoy it anyway I hope.

A guy would be pumping really hard. I’d be hanging on to him and saying little things softly in his ear, urging him to cum. Early on one of them asked me if it was ok to cum inside me. As always said yes. I had totally forgotten condoms and they wanted it that way I guess. I did for sure. The guys all made masculine grunts and groans when they came, and in that moment when I knew their sperm was shooting into me I was so excited. They all were kissing me deep and pasionately.

I overheard one of the guys say, "My God this girl is amazing.” I was with one guy who had a big uncircumcised cock. He had come in me once before, so he could hold off. I had seen a large bowl of blue pills on the side table; there was a lot of Viagra being used. I guess everyone knew, including me, that his goal was to get me to cum.

I wanted to cum. One of the guys was fairly gentle with me the first time, but when he got on me again, he really started to pound me hard. I was a bit surprised at first and just sort of hung on. It was the mean looking man. I kept glancing at the faces of other two men in the room that were watching. It turned me on to have them watching. I was encouraging the man saying, "Please cum inside me, please" and it obviously turned them on.

As we got going, we clung to each to each other real tight and my breasts were mashed up against his massive chest. We were moving together perfectly. I’m sure they could tell by my face that my tension was slowly building. Suddenly he lifted both legs and drove my legs and pointing feet toward my head. He began kissing me deep and passionately

I got that faraway, dreamy look that I get when I’m totally getting lost in it. I was ready to cum big time. He was still holding back, just thrusting my pussy hard with his super hard cock so he could watch me lose it while he screwed me. My body began to shutter and I moaned submissively. He knew he had me close. He had been waiting. Without warning he thrust hard and deep and I had a massive, full body orgasm. OMG, I shook uncontrollably for what seemed like 5 minutes. Consumed!

When I settled down, he pulled his well lubricated cock out of my slopping wet vagina, flipped me over and placed the enormous head of his cock against my tiny pink anus (I found that other men’s semen is a great lubricant). He moved quickly pivoting his hips forward and everyone watched his large prick begin to disappear up my ass. I was too surprised to do anything. In fact I was still shaking from my orgasm.

His penis was all the way up my butt. As I said, he was extremely well lubricated from all the other guys cum so his penis slipped right in. I was so excited that I just massaged my clitoris as he fucked my ass. I knew immediately that some of the other men would want to do me this way. My butt hole was relaxed and dilated by the time he was finished with me.

As his sperm leaked from my ass I thought, "My God Viagra is an amazing drug." These guys had so much stamina.

I can't believe I encouraged the other men to ass fuck me by positioning myself submissively in the middle of the bed on my knees with my shoulders resting on the bed. I couldn't believe I was doing this voluntarily. The other two did me that way. Both of them spanked me hard while they were doing it. It was good for me as the spanking turned me on and I could use my hand to massage my clit and get myself off.

Another shock!

Toward the end, I was sitting on the edge of the bed, and all of a sudden Zack joined us. Although tired and shocked, I was determined to do everything I could to make it good for Zack.

He stood in front of me. I gently pulled him to me and started giving him oral sex. It took a while, but once he got a good erection, I didn’t stop I just continued sitting on the edge of the bed making love to his cock. I took him all the way into my mouth so that his balls were touching my chin. I looked up at him and it was obvious that this time I wanted him to cum in my mouth. After a while, he was getting close to coming, and he said, "I'm going to cum on your mouth and I want you to swallow."

I’ve often given men oral sex but it’s definitely a lot different when men are in circle watching another man working his penis in and out of your mouth. He was holding my head gently and looking down at me. Then I’d look at up at him.

By then everyone was all just waiting for that moment when he would come. I could taste his salty precum. Then his full load ejaculated into my mouth. I kept swirling my tongue until his orgasm was totally finished. I swallowed his cum then I sucked to draw out all and even used my hand to squeeze the last of his cum out of his penis and licking it off real slow and deliberate. He groaned in obvious ecstasy the entire time.

It all seemed like a dream. One thing after another and I couldn't keep track. I mean once I finally decided it was inevitable, I put away my inhibitions all at once, relaxed and let it all happen. It was an intense, exciting, scary, embarrassing, exhausting and unbelievably Erotic experience. I was totally spent, but totally satisfied.

Not much was said, not to me anyway. It was like I disappeared. They talked quietly amongst themselves but I wasn't listening. We all dressed. I only had my bathing suit so I was the first to leave the room. Anthony led me to the master bedroom and gave me towels and asked if I was ok. I just nodded. I went into the warm shower. There were three showers available in Anthony's house so I took my time. I took a long warm shower while my knees still shook a little from being exhausted.

I had been thoroughly used and fucked by 4 Guys.

I will get to the aftermath later but not today. I have been writing for over four hours even though I summarized a lot.

It's time for more reclamation sex. Mike wanted me to write while the memories are fresh and has been patient but now is dying even though we had great sex last night. I couldn't cum obviously and I was a bit sore, but he came inside me twice after letting him cum in my mouth. I can't even imagine how much cum I swallowed and took in my vagina by the time Mike was finished last night.

Please, Please respond with your feelings and comments. Mike just read it and said, "If this doesn't make them Jack off, Nothing will."

Carrie