I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
conflictedhubby
Experienced

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:53 am

I have zero experience with this kind of play, but I did have an idea. What if Mike and Anthony organize everything and keep you completely in the dark about the details. When they are ready, you are blind folded by Mike, driven to a location unknown to you and then he leaves you there and you are incapable of removing the blind fold. That's when people enter the room but they don't say a word to you, and only the person they are sharing you with gives orders. You'd be fairly certain Anthony is there, but as you can't see or hear him your not 100% sure.

To me the unknown is fairly terrifying, and if this is what you crave then maybe that could heighten it even more.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:51 am

conflictedhubby wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2019 4:53 am
I have zero experience with this kind of play, but I did have an idea. What if Mike and Anthony organize everything and keep you completely in the dark about the details. When they are ready, you are blind folded by Mike, driven to a location unknown to you and then he leaves you there and you are incapable of removing the blind fold. That's when people enter the room but they don't say a word to you, and only the person they are sharing you with gives orders. You'd be fairly certain Anthony is there, but as you can't see or hear him your not 100% sure.

To me the unknown is fairly terrifying, and if this is what you crave then maybe that could heighten it even more.
Great idea ! Thank you we will take this into consideration for sure. I think Mike will find this interesting too!

Please keep the idea's coming! We are wide open to ideas!

Carrie

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:17 am

Carrie,

I have an idea brewing in my head but I need to know if Mike wants to witness this "End Game" you mentioned? I'll give you my idea when I know what role Mike wants to play in this potentially amazing event for you. Would Mike want to miss this totally or become a participant in some manner?? Personally, I would want to witness or partake in such a significant event in Vixen's sexual journey.

Rascal

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Wed Mar 20, 2019 6:50 am

Another idea, maybe instead of sexy music in background like those drums you like, how about something more sinister. Like the soundtrack for a horror movie or speed metal. Not something you like but something unsettling.

(I'm working from home today too so I might be giving ideas as soon as they come to me :P )

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:51 am

Carrie, first off, if I understand correctly your upcoming date is at your home, not Anthony's place. This doesn't preclude pain and other transformative possibilities, however it has seemed like being in Anthony's dungeon is a big turn on for you.

My suggestion is you start by telling Anthony that you've been enduring the pain for his pleasure and ask him to take you through a more intense scene, focusing on you really enjoying it. There's a lot of ways to pursue this.

I think you've now had canes used on you, perhaps also floggers, certainly bondage (however it's seemed to me that the bondage has mostly been fixed-restraints type, I don't know if Anthony is proficient in rope bondage, however if so, that can be an amazingly immersive experience). Fully restraining a bottom in shibari can take an hour or longer and that's just the warm-up to whatever you're subjected to while bound .. or the bondage itself can be the entire scene.

I don't think you've yet experienced a bullwhip or the harder kind of flogger like a cat o' 9 tails (the nautical version of that was made of rope that would be soaked in salt water to both add weight and sting as the salt went into wounds). Another tool for corporal torture is a 'pizzle' which is a stretched and dried bull penis, think of it like a very heavy cane.

So I suggest you pick a sensation you'd like to experience, be it thuddy as a flogger or stingy as a cane or bullwhip and ask him to take you on a more serious journey, focusing on either one, or a small number of things and really push you.

I don't mean as a pure pain-trip. Done well a bottom will be wet the whole time (or erect if we're talking about a guy) and their skin will be hot and flushed with excitement (driving endorphins and dopamine, not adrenaline which pushes the body to pull blood to the core, resulting in white, cold skin). Also, if you're prepared to come back to Mike with marks that are going to last a while then I'd ask Anthony to mark you (think the kind that last a week, not forever)

If you want Mike to be involved in a helpful way, he could be attending you sexually as Anthony pushes you. Of course Mike may not want to be present for the kind of scene I'm talking about, however if Anthony is actually as skilled as we're thinking, keeping track of Mike's body language should be well within his capacity. Still, that sort of journey might be better if when and if you get shared with one of Anthony's friends.

In short, I'd like to see you play longer. Anthony impressed me when he did breath control on you, I think that speaks volumes to his skill and so I don't see any of what I'm suggesting as outside the realm of possible. That said, some of the things I've mentioned -- especially the use of a bullwhip or intricate bondage are very specific skills and if they're not in his experience then staying in the realm of what he's good at is necessary.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:59 am

Carrie,
Thanks for your totally honest writings!!! Do you have any gang bang fantasies', kinda sounds like your moving that way with "A" and friend?

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:40 am

Wow. What a sexy assignment you've given us! This will be fun.

I think you've already been presented some good ideas here from conflictedhubby and sadie. If I were to add to them I might suggest something a little different. Having followed your thread from the very beginning my gut tells me that what you're looking for is a scene that's more about fear than it is about pain. I sense that your enjoyment of pain is more about giving your partner a experience that he enjoys, and with Anthony, I think he enjoys inflicting pain, so you enjoy providing him that, but I'm not convinced that you are a true pain slut masochist. I could be wrong, but I think you're more into exploring your fear/vulnerability than you are about experiencing pain. To me, this suggests a different scene than being tied up and whipped/flogged etc in a torture room in Anthony's very safe, comfortable house...not that there's anything wrong with that.

I sense you're seeking to explore something more like a bad-girl-caught-in-the-wrong-place-at-the-wrong-time rape fantasy where she gets what's coming to her for being so careless to have risked being caught there. If this is the case, I think you're looking for a different setting and context than being tied up in a torture chamber. I think doing this (VERY carefully) in the outdoors can really elevate the fear quotient for you, with good reason; it's truly risky. This requires a lot of very careful preparation and scouting for the perfect place, and you can't really mitigate all the risks (but that just adds to your erotic fear). Just don't get anybody arrested. I think having Mike (or better yet, Mike and Anthony together) doing the preparation and scouting would be awesome and Mike would love setting it up for you. The less you know in advance the more you would be afraid, and hopefully that's a good thing! If you're really adventurous, they could set it up without even telling you when it's going to occur, but I doubt you're ready for that much fear and uncertainty. I'm not sure you'd enjoy being so scared you have a panic attack.

Since you live in South Florida, I'm imagining this happening in one of two types of places: A VERY remote stretch of beach (if one still exists), or possibly even better, an off-the-beaten-path, remote, boat ramp/picnic area type place over toward the Everglades (sex with the alligators!). I know Florida is full of places like this that are closed after sunset. You just have to figure out how to get in/out and do the deed without getting caught. That's where the scouting comes in (If there's a gate preventing access, is there somewhere nearby you can park and sneak in surreptitiously? How much is it patrolled by law enforcement? Is there a hidden place where you won't be seen from a nearby road? How likely is it that someone else stumbles across the scene and tries to be a good samaritan? etc.).

There are also ways to really up the fear quotient. Have the perpetrator be someone that Anthony was going to share you with so he's unfamiliar-ish to you. You could be blindfolded, and/or restrained, but not gagged, you need to be able to say your safe word. Anthony and Mike could be nearby both watching and watching out, and they can take turns afterwards, making it more like a gang bang event. The possibilities are endless. Other places where it could work would be a large industrial area that is basically shut down at night or better yet, abandoned (old northern cities are full of places like this), or a dark, back corner of a busy tavern/road house parking lot. Having a good size panel van can help with this but the Florida heat/humidity can make this a bit more of a challenge for the next many months. Increased security lighting and patrols by law enforcement and rent-a-cops make it more difficult to do something like this than it used to be. But if you can enlist a rent-a-cop to look the other way you can have the perfect situation.

You have a wonderful sense of adventure. But whatever you do, be careful. All risks can't be eliminated. Remember the degree of risk is determined by two things, 1) the severity of the consequences, and 2) the likelihood that they occur. What you're playing with can have severe consequences (including getting arrested or exposed), so make sure you are really minimizing their likelihood, if you choose to do something like this. And make sure you remember to share the details with your adoring fans afterwards!

I hope you find this stimulating. I know I did dreaming it up for you!

aguy4pleasure
Player

Unread post by aguy4pleasure » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:18 pm

Carrie,

I have a question and a possible alternative way to state your end game desire that might help you realize that for which you lust.

First, some background. A lot of people who research female fantasies report the number one fantasy of women is to be raped. However, when pressed for a more accurate description, they clarify that they really seek more to be "ravaged" than actually raped. I understand that to mean they are taken by men who will do no bodily harm who then use her completely for their own pleasure (yet, knowing exactly how to use the situation to enhance her pleasure). I would take this to mean a group of very experienced Dom's. Is this more or less what you are talking about for your end game?

Suchen Zucker

Unread post by Suchen Zucker » Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:53 pm

Carrie and Mike,
KT Morrison's book series "The Cayman Proxy" contains a "rape" scene of the wife which was designed for her pleasure and (unknown to her), set up by her husband.

It's in Book 3 titled "Blackmail" of the series beginning in Chapter 6, "Black Silhouette". It sounds very close to what I think you are wanting to experience and should give you some good ideas.

If you haven't read the series it, it's now available as one book on Amazon. It's very good although it may scare the crap out of Mike. :)

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:14 pm

Hi Carrie,

Sadie mentioned different methods of punishment, I have one other suggestion of another instrument, it is called, the Lochgelly Tawse, I have experience of it as it was the primary discipline that was used in Scottish schools and applied to the hand, it is worth googling, and I doubt Anthony will be familiar with it. I know they are now made in the US. A member here is a skilled user of it.
Wishing you a warm bum. :whip:

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:07 am

Carrie, I've been away from here for quite a while so haven't been following much or writing at all. I'll try and mend my ways and catch up over the weekend.

But, re your PS, your descriptions of the PS "adventure" (the word you chose and which encapsulates it perfectly) are wonderfully erotic and evocative. Perhaps in that case, less is more, but to me there was something exquisitely exciting about the whole thing - you being free to be, and expected to be, completely available to this guy who had taken you with him for the sole purpose of fucking as and when and in whatever way suits him; being free to take time out to talkwith Kelly about sex and being shared. The whole event was the erotic adventure of one's dreams which, to me, needed little if any more elaboration. Thanks so much for all the time effort etc. that goes into your writing and, of course, for having all that sex for our sakes (LOL).
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:47 am

So another idea although this one might be a little much. Just to enhance fear again if you do go the blindfold route. I was trying to think of fears and their triggers so I was thinking loud noises again, but instead of disturbing music music what if you were blindfolded and then suddenly you hear a power drill start near you, or a circular saw. You hear an animal growl in the same room as you and claws clicking on floor getting closer. A heavy bat striking a wooden table next to where your tied up.

If I wanted fear and adrenaline rushes like that, then that would do it. Someone else mentioned the differences between an adrenal reaction and a dopamine/endorphin reaction, this would strictly be an adrenal reaction I would think.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:09 am

This will be brief but much more to come since we need to make some decisions before we talk with Anthony.

Here is another example of you guys helping us. The following from subtoall kind of clarified what I want from my further adventures with Anthony and any other man I get involved with in the future:

"Having followed your thread from the very beginning my gut tells me that what you're looking for is a scene that's more about fear than it is about pain. I sense that your enjoyment of pain is more about giving your partner a experience that he enjoys, and with Anthony, I think he enjoys inflicting pain, so you enjoy providing him that, but I'm not convinced that you are a true pain slut masochist. I could be wrong, but I think you're more into exploring your fear/vulnerability than you are about experiencing pain. To me, this suggests a different scene than being tied up and whipped/flogged etc in a torture room in Anthony's very safe, comfortable house...not that there's anything wrong with that."

I do enjoy some of the pain especially Falaka because I know how much that turns on both Mike and Anthony. Mike even did that to me before I became a HW. With Falaka, my feet are their center of attention and I love that very much. I also like some spanking. I haven't been exposed to the machine enough to know, but it isn't a highlight like Breath Depravation which has taken me to new heights of pleasure and fear. I'm doubting if I am ever going to be into BDSM very much. D&S is more like what I am looking for.

More that we agree with from subtoall:
And I have an equal confidence in Anthony's ability to give you and Mike everything you both want out of this relationship. It's really the perfect situation because it is clear to me that Anthony is well aware of the following 2 truths: You provide by far the best experience he has ever encountered in this lifestyle; and keeping both you AND Mike happy is absolutely imperative for him to continue to get what he wants. This is an incredible dynamic, almost guaranteed to make sure everybody gets what they want out of this.

I still want to experience and know that the Beast is still wanting to hurt me in some way. Without the Beast, Anthony is just a sexy black guy. I still want him to scare me.

I want to feel:

Helpless
Hopeless
vulnerable
frightened
Taken
used
pretty
sexy
desired
forced
overpowered
threatened
feminine
graceful
weak
small
delicate
dainty
irresistible
abused
aroused
excited
scared
terrorized
Thrilled
Child-like
Totally submissive and compliant :whip:

We are going to talk about some of your suggestions tonight all of which could be very sexy.

Please don't hesitate to give us more ideas. Suchen Zucker, Would you please elaborate on the Scene or scenes in "Cayman Proxy?"

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:47 pm

Which Carrie can Anthony expect?

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:48 pm

I keep finding myself preoccupied with coming up with ideas for this, and they all seem to be focused on what I would consider the darker side of your cravings. Not sure what that says about me, but that's a different conversation...

I tried to focus on the more positive feelings you listed but I ended up incorporating it into another fear based scenario. Mike and Anthony plan a time when you're taking a bubble bath or shower (again you don't know when), and one or both of them 'break in' wearing masks (especially if you lock the door and don't mind paying to have a broken lock replaced). they proceed to drag you out of the shower or bath and ravage you without removing the masks. Tie you up, drag you out into the hall and leave you, naked, wet, helpless and exposed while they breathe heavily over you. Smelling your clean fresh scent and rubbing themselves just staring at you for a minute or two at first, then they have some fun.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:11 pm

I hate it when someone has a similar idea as I and they post it before I can get to my keyboard!!! :lol: I had a similar idea to conflictedhubby but with a little different approach. If Carrie finds something close to rape her ultimate fantasy then let's provide a realistic but safe rape for her. I would not use M or A because she is very familiar with their voices and physical forms. I would have M and A find two individuals, probably one black and one white, with the proper "equipment" Carrie would like and that Carrie does not know to do the deal for her. Of course a FULL background check and health check would have to be done and found clean. These two guys would have to be completely "trained" on what to do and how much to do to Carrie. I also had her in the house alone, being in the shower or bath is convenient because of the lack of clothes. She would be alone at home and doing her usual routine things when these guys come in and surprise her. If they can, they should put a black cloth bag over her head (I know A has one or two at his place :)) then they do whatever M and A want them to do. They need to be told exactly what they are to do and how they will do it. M and A would be on hand to be sure that the plan was being carried out exactly as planned. Once Carrie is hooded and maybe restrained a decision is to be made as to whether the two "invaders" would then follow a script and rape her while M and A observe for quality control or M and A take over at the time of penetration while the two invaders assist in hold her in place. Of course while she is being hooded and restrained, the two invaders would be grabbing at her tits and pussy and all other places except the feet and lower legs. Hopefully, this little play would have Carrie believing that a real rape was in progress and rough fucking was imminent to her pussy, mouth and ass. If M and A take over, she will know pretty quickly that it is them and this is just a sex game. If the other guys fuck her she will know they are not anyone she knows and the fear and terror will be real in her.

Of course this is just a thought and a suggestion for Carrie and Mike to consider. Of course whatever is done in this type of play for Carrie, there HAS to be a video made of ALL aspects of the event for her review when it is all finished!! I wish there was a way to send this to Mike alone so that Carrie would not see this and become aware of this posible plan. Regardless of whether they like this concept or not, I wish them luck in their future adventures.

All I ask is to keep your heads up out of the cloud of orgasms and constantly review where you are and where you want to be as a COUPLE. Mike, I know Carrie is leading this adventure but YOU are her anchor man that needs to keep an objective eye on her plans for play and to call her out when you see something that you see as a possible problem. I know that Carrie is an intelligent and loving woman but I don't want a seasoned bull (Anthony) to manipulate her while she is with him to push his agenda. I worry that she will be drawn in to his agenda and will encourage Mike to go along with the plan. And, yes, I think he has an agenda! Most dominate bulls have and agenda and that agenda is different for each sub he works with. I know she doesn't think that can happen but there are lots of stories about just this very thing. I'm not saying A is a bad person, just that he has stated he is a user, a guy who uses women and sometimes their husbands for his pleasure and then discards them when he no longer gets his thrill. I guess if you want to use an old political phrase from the 80s, "trust but verify". I trust that A will do the right things with Carrie but he needs to be observed on a regular basis.

Carrie and Mike, all my best wishes for you and your life as husband and wife!!! And please don't forget to bring your loyal fans along with you!! XOXOXO (the hugs and kisses are for Carrie, Mike!!) :)

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:05 am

Of course being the wimp that I am, I would be happier with fantasy, Carrie has indicated several times that she has a very fertile mind when it comes to imagined rape, My fear is that if she thought the rape was real, she could be so traumatized that she could spend the next year in therapy

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:16 am

I'm not advocating for a scenario where Carrie is completely in the dark. A sudden and violent act like that where Carrie would have no idea whats happening isn't the type of sexy she's looking for I think, that would just be fear. I'm sure there are things that scare her that do not turn her on. However, a situation where Carrie is expecting something sexual but not aware of the details would very stimulating, especially if the unknown adds to the sense of vulnerability that she is looking for.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:34 am

Hey guys, I understand your comments but as for my comments, I just wanted to put out there for them to consider from almost vanila to the most extreme scenario that I could imagine. Of course it is just a suggestion for THEM to consider. There are a LOT of issues that need to be considered in any type of surprise situation. She might fight back very hard and unexpectedly and actually hurt the "attackers" seriously!!! These are all ideas to help them decide what and if they want to do with it all.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:39 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:34 am
Hey guys, I understand your comments but as for my comments, I just wanted to put out there for them to consider from almost vanila to the most extreme scenario that I could imagine. Of course it is just a suggestion for THEM to consider. There are a LOT of issues that need to be considered in any type of surprise situation. She might fight back very hard and unexpectedly and actually hurt the "attackers" seriously!!! These are all ideas to help them decide what and if they want to do with it all.
My apologies, I didn't mean my last post to be a reflection to yours. I was mainly addressing solstice and his concern over our suggestions for keeping Carrie out of the planning of said scenarios. I believe you and I are completely on the same page.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Mar 22, 2019 10:54 am

I didn't take any offense at all, I just saw that there were some things I didn't say in my haste to post!! It's all good!!! :)

I guess i did sound a little defensive. :o

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:00 pm

It is good that there are diverse opinions on HW threads, Carrie and Mike are well able to steer a considered course between the cautious and the full blooded viewpoints expressed on this forum.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:19 am

Good Morning,

Mike met with Anthony on Thursday night. Mike called the meeting so that there wouldn't be a lot of conversation before sex starts on today's Date so as not to ruin the mood. He didn't want me there as he explained that I needed more. It may be embarrassing to Anthony saying so in front of me. I agree.

It's still at Anthony's place today and Mike will still be there to watch. They also discussed the new guy and the limits expected. from him. I will meet they guy sometime next week I guess. Mike also explained what I want. What I need to be turned on and excited. I'm thinking I might be taken by the Beast. I hope so. :whip:

We appreciate all the ideas, some of which we are seriously considering. Thank you guys for the effort. All of the ideas are great, it's just a matter of deciding which scenarios we can pull off. We still have time to come up with a plan. I just crave the excitement and fear. As I said, without the fear factor, Anthony is just a nice sexy black man. I want the beast. That is what it's all about for me and Mike too. Mike loves it when I get excited and afraid as long as I am safe. He loves hearing about my emotions in those situations almost as much as the sexual acts. If this adventure continues beyond Anthony, it will have to be a situation where I am afraid. I also think my feet will have to be a focus with any future man if at all possible.

I am excited to see Anthony again and having Mike watch. Again he plans to take pictures and videos. He now has an idea of what he wants to see and photograph.

I will post tomorrow with details on what I hope is a very sexy night.

Carrie

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:54 am

Hope you have a consuming evening, can't wait to hear how it goes.

Edit: was just re-reading some of the earlier posts when I saw you mentioned your very aware of your senses during sex. If this is still the case, an idea popped into my head about adding strobe lighting to a future encounter.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:59 am

Thanks for the update, Carrie!!! That was a good idea for them to meet and discuss things like that! It also lets you wonder just what did they talk about. Does it add anything to your enjoyment that Mike is there to watch you encounter the Beast? Do you think Mike's presence will cause the beast to be more tame?? I'm thinking that Anthony is well versed in this and knows that Mike is good with it, so I doubt that Mike being there will affect anything A will want to do to you tonight!! I'm glad Mike is taking an interest in being there to watch. We all love hearing about your emotions and all of your experiences!!!!!

I hope your night is very exciting and you get all that you wish for!!!

Rascal