I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
subtoall
Pervert

Re: I need to write and hopefully get people to respond. Long Sorry.

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:58 am

This is exciting. I'm sure Anthony's thrilled that right after the Palm Springs trip you and Mike are wanting to ramp up the activity with him. He's got to love that.

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall as Mike sat there telling Anthony you want more from him, with all the underlying connotations of that fact. That's a pretty hot dynamic for a cuckold, and I'm really curious about what Mike was feeling as he delivered this message.

So sexy to think about what ramping it up further will be like for you both.

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:06 am

Hope you both have a great time. In fact, not to forget Anthony, all three of you. You two are wonderful. I enjoy watching my HW so hope Mike enjoys it and look forward to hearing his take on it as well as yours.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:29 am

Carrie, wishing you, Mike and Anthony the very best fun!
Sutter
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:04 pm

No update, BOY hope she is OK.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:07 pm

I'm sure she's physically sound and just spent today cuddling Mike. Hoping she has a story to tell that had her trembling....and might I just add I never would have expected me to get off on a thought like that. Carrie you come across as so sexy that your redefining my own self image and kinks, you're like a human drug. Mike you are one freakishly lucky man.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:44 am

Good morning Carrie,

Back to the grind of expressing your talent for garden design,looking forward hearing your take on the new ways that Mike and Anthony have worked on to make you feel consumed.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:22 am

Good Morning,

I'm sorry my report is late. Some things came up, (nothing bad) that prohibited me from writing yesterday. It was a Very interesting and sexy Date and I will give you a full accounting when I can. Thanks for your patience and I will reward you with a detailed description probably tomorrow morning.

Carrie

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:46 am

double post

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:36 am

I'll wait for it and I'm sure the rest of these hungry bastards will too! Carrie, you're worth the wait!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:24 am

I love that Carrie capitalized "Very" and "Date". That alone is driving up my anticipation to read it more than usual.

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:24 am

Good Morning,

I'm sorry to say I don't have the detailed report finished and will need to delay posting again. I promise it will be worth the wait! It was very Erotic for us and I hope it is for you too.

Carrie

couple_uk
Experienced

Unread post by couple_uk » Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:25 am

This is like an advanced form of foreplay I think. Can't wait.
Sex is like Bridge - if you don't have a good partner, you need a good hand.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:50 pm

Carrie, you have us in denial! You really know how to treat a cuck!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:10 pm

Couple & Sutter,

She IS being such a TERRIBLE TEASE!!!!!! You can't convince me that she doesn't realize that she is teasing us this much!!!! I know, little innocent Carrie would NEVER do anything like that!! HA!!!! :lol: I'm sure it will be all that she says it will be!!!! Waiting patiently but anxiously too!!!!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:38 pm

Our sweet little Carrie loves to drive us wild with lust and anticipation, just like she does to Anthony and Mike. God! Those two are some lucky fuckers to have her filling their needs. I can't make up my mind whither I'd rather be Anthony or Mike!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:10 am

Good morning,

I still haven't finished my writing but you guys have waited so long I will post Part 1. I may be able to finish this morning. I'm working from home today but I have a lot of work I need to start right away.
___________________________________________________________________________________

We left the house for Anthony's. Mike seemed a little more nervous than usual. Not a lot, but noticeable. I asked him if he was ok and he said yes but that he didn't think he wanted to be there right away. He thought that talking to Anthony before sex would ruin the atmosphere. He said he thinks when he is there right away, it tones down Anthony and restrains the "Beast" and he doesn't want to impede that in any way. They had discussed my desires and Anthony wants to heighten the excitement.

Mike gave me no details about what they discussed and I didn't ask. Seemed reasonable that Mike would want us alone for the beginning at least. I have been alone with Anthony at his place before. I was starting to get excited thinking I might be having sex with "The Beast."

Half way there Mike got a call from Anthony. He said that he had just returned home and wasn't ready. He told us that the door was open and we should just come into the house and wait in the library/sitting room just off the foyer. That's where we usually start with leg and foot fore-play. Thought nothing of it.

When we arrived at Anthony's, I kissed Mike, got out of the car and went into the house. It was so quiet and the sexy drums were playing low but enough to have me tingling with excitement.

All of a sudden there was a voice on the intercom. It came out of the silence and jolted me. Totally unexpected. He has speakers in every room.

The voice didn't sound like Anthony but I figured those speakers sometimes distort the voice. He was very direct with his instructions.

"There is a blindfold on the desk. Take off your dress and anything else you might be wearing."

Wow this was very different and mysterious already. My excitement/fear level went up significantly. I took off my sandals and dress and I began to shake a little. The fear was exquisite. I hadn't felt that kind of fear for quite awhile. Not seeing Anthony as he spoke to me was different and kind of scary. Plus it didn't sound like Anthony.

After a couple minutes I was told to put on the blindfold myself and tie it carefully so it is secure and I can't see. He was being very direct and sounded demanding.

I put on the blindfold and made sure it was secure and wouldn't slip. Then there was silence. After a few minutes I asked if he was there. Nothing! Just the low sound of the drums. Now I was feeling really excited and scared.

I stood there waiting for something to happen but had no idea what would come next. If the intent was to scare me, it was working Big Time. Even though I trust Anthony, I knew from Mike that there was a chance the Beast would emerge from his cage. But how and what would he do to me.

After about 4-5 minutes of silence I heard foot steps enter the room. He said nothing and neither did I.

He began to touch my breasts, then slowly my stomach coming so close but not quite to my pussy. He was using both hands. He slowly went back to my breasts then back again close to my clitoris but not quite. Several times he hands moved across my body that way. I began to get really excited. The adrenalin/endorphins were flowing through me. I had butterflies in my stomach and I was really getting wet.

He was then walking behind me whispering things like "You're Gorgeous. How beautiful. So sexy and GOD Damn you are gorgeous." Things like that as he walked around me.

Next his hands were on my ass cheeks squeezing and rubbing slowly. Huge hands that almost totally covered me. The tension was getting almost too much and I wanted to scream but stayed silent. I desperately wanted him to do something but he didn't. Now I was noticeably shaking in anticipation. Frightened for sure like had wished for.

Finally he took my arm and sat me the couch. He helped me lay back where there was a pillow. The feel of the leather couch was familiar to my naked body, cold on my naked skin. He whispered, "Point your toes and pose your legs slow and sexy." Then, "Arch your back" That was different. I kept posing and there was silence except for the low drums. I was into my "Taken by an Evil Sex Priest" scenario getting wetter by the minute.

After at least 5 minutes posing, he said, "Show me how you fuck. Move like you are fucking." Then, "touch yourself."

I was really turned on and moved as sexy as I am capable trying to please him. It wasn't hard to imagine being fucked because I wanted it so bad. I felt so damned sexy, desired, helpless and vulnerable.

I moved my hips in a slow, rotating fashion pushing up with the thrusting of the imaginary man fucking me. I inserted my finger inside me and began pleasuring myself. I was so damned turned on I could hardly stand it. The fear was still with me. Lust and Fear......exactly what I crave so much. But that was only the beginning of my fear/lust experience that afternoon.

Thoughts raced through my head. What was the real reason Mike didn't come in with me? Anthony is acting so much differently. What is next?

He helped me from the couch after at least 10-15 minutes of posing and having sex with my imaginary man.

I heard his zipper open and take off his pants. He sat on the couch as he pushed me to my knees between his legs. He whispered demandingly, "Suck my Cock Baby!" Anthony never called me baby.

I took his cock in both hands. It wasn't quite hard. I started kissing and licking the head of his cock. I could feel it growing. I swirled my tongue around the head and kissed the sensitive area. This wasn't as big as Anthony's cock. maybe I was imagining things. I didn't think about it and instead. I began making love to his now hard cock. I could feel it swell completely harden in my mouth and thought maybe because I was blindfolded I was imagining things. I began the most erotic blowjob I ever given a man.

I could feel his cock twitching in my mouth. It was so hard but still didn't seem like Anthony's massive size.

After a few minutes stopped me and lifted me to my feet. He rose from the couch.

His arms went around me and he lifted me on my toes and began kissing me. Soft and slow at first, then more and more passionately. Then reaching down massaging my clit and fingering me. I myself way up on my toes so he could easily finger fuck me,I was beside myself with desire.

Then it hit me. He was tall but not as tall as Anthony, kisses differently and sounds different. I can't describe the jolt of fear and rush of adrenalin I felt when I realized this wasn't Anthony! OMG was all I could think over and over. I was quivering with fear and Lust!

He let his strong embrace relax and took me by the arm and started leading me somewhere. From what I could figure, toward the Dungeon. Now I was really scared. I was getting what I crave so much.....tremendous Fear and lust.

Part 2 coming later today I hope.

Carrie
Last edited by willingtoo on Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

sadie

Unread post by sadie » Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:46 am

Ahh Carrie, good for you. I'd expected Anthony would do this, especially when Mike conveyed your desire to lose your sense of control (not exactly how you put it, that's my interpretation of the thing that makes BDSM so powerful).

Then you telegraphed enough in your first description of the voice I knew where you were going, made me quite wet thinking of what's coming.

I still am, I'm super excited for you because I know how long you've been seeking this, also having both created this sense of uncertainty and loss of control for bottoms / submissives as well as having experienced it a few times, I have a pretty good idea just how moving this is for you.

❤️❤️

S

willingtoo
$2 Ho

Unread post by willingtoo » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:40 am

Some of you said that you don't understand why the drumming turns me on.

Imagine if you will, you are a small female, alone with some man, naked and being led, blindfolded, by an unknown man whose identity you aren't sure of. Quietly being led by the arm with a firm grip to a room that's sole purpose is to inflict pain to females. No body to save you from what might happen.

Sit quietly and picture yourself in that scenario and listen to this. Scared close to terrified of what might happen.

https://www.
youtube.com/watch?v=ivCOrc1HWxI&t=5840s

Carrie.

conflictedhubby
Experienced

Unread post by conflictedhubby » Wed Mar 27, 2019 4:59 am

Jesus H Fucking Christ. I'm going to be late for work after reading that...can't wait for the next part

bearss

Unread post by bearss » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:05 am

Incredibly erotic, Carrie! Can't wait for the continuation - that must have been at the very top of your sexual adventures! Several times earlier in this thread, I found myself thinking, "I wonder where it goes from here? How can it be better?" Now we know! Great work and a great adventure for you and Mike, Carrie!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:15 am

Good God!!!! You're STILL teasing us!!! You have me anxiously awaiting the next part!! You've really stoked our imagination about what will happen to you next and by WHOM!!!!! This is REALLY HOT Carrie!!!!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:26 am

Hi Carrie,
I deduce that you were only were only wearing a dress and sandals, does it make you feel vulnerable when so scantily clad on this encounter? What you are wearing or should I say not wearing I find risqué in the extreme.
I wonder who's Idea it was deciding on the clandestine scenario, it certainly worked with you, and introducing another man at this stage kept you unsettled form the start, the low key beginning must have set you on edge! Anthony knows how to push your buttons with his commands to pleasure your yourself.
Your comments on the first part of the "date" were clear and vivid, thank you for writing when your under pressure from work.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:32 am

I can fully understand that the drums set an undercurrent of tension especially as you were blindfolded

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Wed Mar 27, 2019 6:37 am

The Utube link did not work for me,could be as I am not in the US.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:50 am

Solstice, just to let you know the link worked for me but I only copied the part that said Youtube on to the end.

Try this https://www dot youtube.com/watch?v=ivCOrc1HWxI&t=5840s Just replace the word "dot" with a "." with no spaces on either side of the "."