My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Serrand
Player

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Serrand » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:39 pm

HisKelly wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:30 pm
When I "go away" for quite awhile and come back with the flimsiest most unbelievable excuses as to what happened then and only then does it compare. All he has to do is PM me a picture that has a current date so I can compare it to the picture she/he sent me and it's done. No big deal. Right?
NO BIG DEAL!!! Of course this is a big deal. I'm absolutely astonished how someone can be so full of him-/herself. Not Des, you should disappear from here for forever. What you're doing here is to blackmail another member. Are you that ignorant not to recognize this?

Please Des don't disappear because of this.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:52 pm

Serrand wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:39 pm
HisKelly wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 12:30 pm
When I "go away" for quite awhile and come back with the flimsiest most unbelievable excuses as to what happened then and only then does it compare. All he has to do is PM me a picture that has a current date so I can compare it to the picture she/he sent me and it's done. No big deal. Right?
NO BIG DEAL!!! Of course this is a big deal. I'm absolutely astonished how someone can be so full of him-/herself. Not Des, you should disappear from here for forever. What you're doing here is to blackmail another member. Are you that ignorant not to recognize this?

Please Des don't disappear because of this.
I can only agree word for word with what you say Serrand. The behavior of some person here is absolutely disgusting. As you say it's blackmailing, this should be sanctioned.

It really would pain me to see Des gone. Please Des if you read this don't do this.

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jul 10, 2021 3:22 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 2:13 pm
This is notice that my membership at OHW is hereby terminated. I received a PM (personal message here at OHW) informing me that if I do not forward a current photo of "Gigi," the member will post a photo here of her previously sent. I trust those who have previously followed our thread will understand why I cannot do that. That is a message I have never before received and it leaves me no choice. My request to the member was he/she reconsider, which he/she says it will be done anyway.

I have greatly appreciated knowing so many here, and this leaves me sad.

Des
Was this message forwarded to an admin/mod?

2inUPMichigan
VHW Admin

Unread post by 2inUPMichigan » Sat Jul 10, 2021 5:31 pm

HisKelly wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 9:19 am
HisKelly wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:02 pm
I too have every PM I have sent and received. This proves absolutely nothing. Sounds kind of fishy to me if I'm making you uncomfortable. The whole thing smells fishy to me. You want to prove me wrong, PM me pictures of Gigi. You/she sent me a picture of GIgi when Des was in South America. PM me a picture of her with todays date 7/5/2021. I would then know she exists. You do that and I will kneel down and proclaim you the true DES31.

Surprise, surprise. Here it is 7/10/2021 and still no picture of Gigi with a current date. I would love to repost the picture and correspondence I had from (Gigi?) but don't know how to do it. I would take any help, if you are interested.
Hopefully whoever the writer is, he can continue a story that is........
Posting a picture without the consent of the person in the picture is a violation of the rules of this site and could result in a warning.

armyguyot1
Site Admin

Unread post by armyguyot1 » Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:50 pm

I just banned HisKelly. We don't put up with blackmail nor posting pictures without permission. Please help me watch for any attempt for him to return under another name. I banned by name and email. I don't like to ban IP as there can be other victims. Other members can help here.

chris
Site Moderator

Unread post by chris » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:15 am

+1

Blackmail is unacceptable, it’s also a crime. Des if you want to go after the perp please have your attorney get a court order, we will provide all available logs.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:36 am

chris wrote:
Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:15 am
+1

Blackmail is unacceptable, it’s also a crime. Des if you want to go after the perp please have your attorney get a court order, we will provide all available logs.
Thank you for that. We talked about it last night but decided there should be no need unless a similar problem comes about. My wife has several good attorney contacts, but we're not the sort to file litigation against others. Two of those know about this other part of our lives; one has even offered free services should we ever encounter a problem as a result. Our past legal services have been only for wills, powers of attorney, advanced directives, and the like. We assume all the website directors here have done should be enough.

"Gigi" said, since I have never run from or been intimidated by anything else in our lives, she saw no reason for me to quit posting here. (And, an OHW director wrote to let me know he has unlocked this thread now that the threats seem to be over; he sees no reason to begin a new thread either.) So I'll continue and have several things to pass along that came about during my absence here. So I'm back.

We are grateful for the many remarks here in our thread and in PMs. It's good to know some care about knowing how our lives work.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Sun Jul 11, 2021 6:45 am

Great to have you back here!

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:01 am

Thank Goodness, Glad to see you back Des!

gulfcpl

Unread post by gulfcpl » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:10 am

Des, really sorry to hear what happened to you. I read a lot of these threads and the obsession people have about pictures. For goodness sake, if a poster does not want to post photos, leave em alone. They’re just a bunch of pic collectors. Hang in there buddy.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Jul 11, 2021 8:50 am

Des,
You know, this here, gone, here, gone, here stuff is giving me a headache!!! 🤣🤣🤣
Hope you are here for a LOOOONG time.

Rascal

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 9:25 am

Look forward to more of your updates, welcome BACK. My Best to U 2.

vicg
Experienced

Unread post by vicg » Sun Jul 11, 2021 1:02 pm

armyguyot1 wrote:
Sat Jul 10, 2021 7:50 pm
I just banned HisKelly.
HisKelly was insufferable in every thread I saw him (her?) post in. I never got into it with them, because "don't feed the trolls", but good riddance. Des, we're glad you're back.

curcpl32
Trainable

Unread post by curcpl32 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 2:56 pm

Really glad to have you back!
Sorry you had to go through the BS and drama.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sun Jul 11, 2021 7:26 pm

Go Gigi. Good advice.

Asterix42
Pervert

Unread post by Asterix42 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:31 am

Welcome back again Des!!

Never let the bastards win!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jul 12, 2021 3:32 am

Des,

I hope you see the amazing amount of support you have here on your thread. I flagged the AH's (that's Ass Hole for those who may be confused) posts and wrote a specific message to a couple of the admins in your defense, and I believe several others did the same thing as well. You should NEVER seriously consider leaving your "work in progress" here in your thread!!

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 7:56 am

I’m back. So much has come about during my recovery and absence here, it’s difficult to know where to begin. I had attempted to write some of the events here the past few weeks, but my recovery had caused me to get some memories and current happenings out of order. My thoughts are clearer now - So I’ll begin with this.

Following Beau and Sherry’s June wedding and reception, Gigi and I were walking out of the church. I turned to shake the father-of-the-bride's hand, stumbled, and fell to the pavement, breaking an ankle. The corrective surgery kept me bedridden at home for three weeks, with a nurse practitioner and my wife’s physician stopping by to check on me. Some days, it seemed more visitors were at our house than at any time I can recall.

I might be off a day short in my recollections, but I think Gigi’s boss fucked her at our home four times over a ten-day period; at the time, his wife and kids were visiting her parents in South Carolina. Another night on her way from work, she called me to say she would be a couple hours late getting home. She stopped by his place where they had sex and arrived home around eight. They have since had sex at our place only once; I haven’t asked but assume their frequency of fucking over those days satisfied their lust for a time.

My wife’s newest guy, a local college astronomer who taught a non-credit course she had attended a few weeks, was one of our visitors. A woman archaeology instructor at the local college invited him to accompany her and several students to Mexico’s west coast, where they were to observe the remains of ancient Mayan cities. The Maya were excellent astronomers and she felt he could add insight into their methodologies for her students.

Upon his return, he phoned Gigi to let him know he was then back. She talked with him about an hour on our bedroom phone. I was watching a TV movie in our living room and didn’t bother to try overhearing their conversation. She told me he invited her to accompany him to a dinner with two colleagues and their wives from out of state. She was hesitant for the reason I might need help at home that Friday night. I did not and encouraged her to go along as his date. When she returned his call to accept, she was told the night had been rescheduled for Saturday at seven p.m. I offered to drive her to his place and pick her up whenever she phoned, but she felt it better if she drove herself and could return at any time she was ready.

We were not concerned that she might encounter people we know while she was to be out that night. Her job often requires her to be out with others for dinners or meetings.

That Saturday, I was able to get around without a walker and helped her prep for her date. Because my ankle was in a cast, wearing pajamas at home was a problem. So I was then wearing only the hospital robe in which I had been checked out from the hospital. Saying I should be naked while preparing her for her night out, Gigi untied and pulled away the robe.

While putting on makeup, she asked me to choose her outfit, which was a white knee-length dress with a plunging neckline, a white neckband, and white, two-inch heeled shoes. I jerked off from a chair as she brushed and blow-dried her hair and went on with her teasing remarks about another guy would be fucking her that night. She rolled her eyes away from the bath mirror to stare at me and grinned. She said, “I love that you love this.”

At six-forty-five, she twirled about from the mirror and said, “Get on your knees, Kemo Sabi, and tell me how I look.” Yeah, well, she was smoking hot. My rigid cock bobbed as I looked up at her tall, cool figure. I inquired if she anticipated staying the night with him. She said, “I thought I had mentioned that after I agreed to go with him. Yeah, it will be all night - unless when I phone, you tell me you need me here.” She may have told me that at the time; but discomfort at that time had caused my mind to not be as sharp as before my accident, and I could have forgotten.

She turned confidently, walked out the bedroom door, and said to her back, “Your wife will be fucking tonight while you’re home jerking off. I’ll be thinking about you the whole time.” She closed the door behind her and because our home is mostly sound-proofed, I didn’t hear her car as she drove away. My warm hand stroked my cock at a surprising pace. I forgot all about that broken ankle for a while. Upon my telling her that when she returned the following morning, she smiled knowingly and said, “I was hoping it was as good for you as it was for me. I love making you happy.”

When getting ready to go out, she had mentioned a concern she wouldn’t fit in with the two other men who were experts in the field as is her fuckbuddy Rob but told me when she returned home Sunday morning the evening went great. She enjoyed the time with all the men and their wives.

Gigi phoned around ten to say she was staying overnight with Rob at his rented home and would be home no later than noon the following morning. That was pretty much what I had expected and gave her my wishes for an exciting evening while fucking him. In response to my question, she said that aside from Rob’s colleagues, they encountered no one either of them knew at the restaurant or in the parking lot. I doubt anyone would have been suspicious even if they had.

While driving her to his place, she asked him to pull over in a space around an upcoming corner. He slowed, turned on his SUV’s brights to see where she was pointing, and pulled into a narrow path between the high pines. They came to a clearing beyond the roadside trees. Gigi had parked there twice a year or two before with our mechanic, but Rob didn’t inquire as to how she knew about it. She told him she wanted to hear about his trip before going on to his place. She grinned and said, “As soon as we get inside your home, I’m going to fuck your brains out. But first, I want to hear about your Mexican expedition here.”

Rob said rental cars are hard to find here in the States but the group had no problem renting vehicles in Mexico. The crew flew first to Mexico City and hit some night spots over two evenings before flying on to the west coast. My wife listened as she leaned to unzip his fly and take his cock into her mouth. Her head bobbed and he groaned between his remarks and her stopping at times to ask for details. She made sure he didn’t cum during the fifteen or twenty minutes where they had parked.

She returned his penis to its abode, zipped up his fly, and said, “Good story. Let’s go to your place.”

Upon entering his home, he tossed his coat onto a chair in the darkened room. Outdoor lighting streaming through the front window provided the room’s dim illumination. He pressed her back to the wall and planted a deep kiss on her lips. His stiff cock protruded against her groin. Unbuckling his belt, she reached to unbutton and pull away his slacks. Passionate tears streaked her cheeks as his dickhead urged its way through the mouth of her cunt.

My wife shivered and her voice tremored as she said, “Oh yeah, fuck me.” Her lust had risen like baking-dough when parked in the wooded clearing and was now at fever pitch. Glancing to the anxiety evident in his eyes, she realized he too urgently needed this. She cried out lustily as his thick cock slithered little by little into her lubricated tunnel. His tempo steadily increased and my wife eagerly thrust her groin against his. Rob murmured, “Fucking you is a dream come true. I hope I don’t eventually suffer guilt feelings for sex with a marrid woman.”

She squealed at his cock’s assault and sobbed, “It isn’t just for us. You’re doing this for him too. My husband loves that your fucking me.” An image flashed through her mind of the likelihood of me jerking off at home as he and she had sex; I’m not really certain but think I actually was stroking while in our marital bed at that moment.

He withdrew and twirled her around onto her back on the couch. Again guiding his tool into her opening, he said, “I love knowing that.”

Her long legs wrapped about his waist as his manhood thrust frantically into my wife. She screamed, “Oh fuck yeah, this is so good!” Gigi told me it seemed as if they were wildly fucking for an hour but admitted it was probably no more than fifteen minutes. A billion stars burst in the room as she was coming with a shout. A minute or so later, he too was cumming hard and she pleaded, “Don’t pull out. Cum inside me.” He complied as commanded and my wife swears she could feel his seed spurting into the depths of her cunt.

I was awakened at nine-thirty Sunday morning by her nudging my shoulder. She crawled naked into bed alongside me. Knowing I would be hearing all about her night, I reached to turn on the bedside recorder but she clicked it on before my fingers could access the button.

My cock swelled as she began telling me about her night. That was the first time we had fucked since I had broken my ankle. Before she even got around to telling me she was soon to be cumming as Rob fucked her, I ejaculated into her cunt. She rolled me alongside her and said, “I loved it. Thank you,” and went on with the rest of her narrative of their previous evening. My dick had by then deflated, but she stroked its limpness as she wound down her story.

After Rob fucked my wife in his living room, he led her to his bedroom where they fucked off and on through the night and again the early following morning before she dressed to drive home. She went into particular detail in describing how he twice fucked her from behind as she was on her hands and knees. He later confided to her that’s his favorite position, and she laughed, saying, “After we did it with my back to the wall, I decided doggy-style is now my second favorite.” I’m unsure she really meant that, but her comment thrilled me. I wanted to again ejaculate as she stroked me, but I was done for the morning.

We dressed and she drove us to the nearest diner for breakfast. I brought along the walking cane furnished by a visiting nurse practitioner to keep from falling. I could then walk fairly well and probably drive, but I was still a bit unsteady at time. The cane helped me stay upright should I feel I might stumble.

As we sat across from the other at the diner’s booth, I offered my opinion that our marriage is about as perfect as I could imagine.

She didn’t smile but instead cast a serious expression and said, “I think so too. For the first months when we began, I had trouble understanding why you wanted this so much. Sometimes I wish I had agreed up front.” She then smiled and said, “At first, I was afraid I would enjoy it ‘too much.’ Then, I finally realized that’s exactly what you were hoping for.”

I was still laughing at that when we later walked to the diner’s parking lot. I recalled one of my wife’s sayings, “Life is 10% what happens to us and 90% how we react to it.” I love her reactions to everything, and that includes her steaming responsiveness with her extramarital partners.

She had intended her remark about what I was hoping for as a joke. But it’s an accurate appraisal. I couldn’t be happier.

[b]~ Des[/b]
Last edited by Des 31 on Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

pixmangurn
Experienced

Unread post by pixmangurn » Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:35 am

Welcome back Des! I find it reprehensible that the banned "person" is so full of him/herself that they think they are the only ones gifted enough to determine whether another member is legit or not and will stoop to criminal behavior to call someone out. NOT COOL!!!
If you don't like what you are reading, MOVE ALONG! Rant over.

brudan13
Trainable

Unread post by brudan13 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:14 am

Welcome back Des, it is so good to hear about Gigi's adventures and that you are also enjoying them.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:41 am

Des,

Thanks for that brief update!!! :lol: Seriously, it was a good update because it covered a lot of info and filled in some of the gaps for us. But I get the feeling there is more to come, and I welcome that follow-up to the update!! :D Not to drag the drama out a little further, but I hope Gigi is able to put this all aside and get back to feeling confident bad things won't be happening on this forum. There are many people who won't allow that to happen. You two have a great posse around you that will be keeping an eye open for any issues that may become a problem.

Did Gigi ever get a telescope so that she can use the knowledge she learned in Rob's class?? I'm sure that is something they discussed post coitis! :) If she did, I'd like to know what she got and if you two have used it yet?

Rascal

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 10:58 am

Great update, Des. I love the personal interactions berween you two.

elina

Unread post by elina » Mon Jul 12, 2021 11:32 am

Dear Des

Wonderful to see you back and apparantly enjoying posting again!!
Also, many thanks and my severe respect for your Wife who encouraged you not to allow yourself to become intimidated by some Troll here, and to the moderators for taking appropriate action.

Sincerely
elina

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:09 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Mon Jul 12, 2021 9:41 am
Des,

Thanks for that brief update!!! :lol: Seriously, it was a good update because it covered a lot of info and filled in some of the gaps for us. But I get the feeling there is more to come, and I welcome that follow-up to the update!! :D Not to drag the drama out a little further, but I hope Gigi is able to put this all aside and get back to feeling confident bad things won't be happening on this forum. There are many people who won't allow that to happen. You two have a great posse around you that will be keeping an eye open for any issues that may become a problem.

Did Gigi ever get a telescope so that she can use the knowledge she learned in Rob's class?? I'm sure that is something they discussed post coitis! :) If she did, I'd like to know what she got and if you two have used it yet?

Rascal
Hi Rascal. Yeah, there's more but not all sexual. I could add one or two of the more interesting times. I just need some time in the next night or two.

Gigi had no concern about the complaint as I did. Her opinion was that the member wouldn't really follow through once he or she realized the likely consequences of doing that. She had read about similar happenings in social media that worked out badly for people posting personal information about others. Sometimes, she said, people write and say things they later regret and don't really mean it.

She did purchase a very good telescope and has found it fascinating. Her instructor said it's better than his but she doesn't quite agree. I knew she was an interested amateur in astronomy but have since learned she knows a lot more than I realized. I haven't yet learned all it does. And, yeah, as you assumed, that is part of their intimate conversation.

~ Des

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Mon Jul 12, 2021 1:16 pm

I know that Gigi enjoys giving you chapter and verse of her sexy encounters, but thought she may be a little ambivalent of you sharing details here, It is commendable that she encouraged you to continue with your thread. does the couple your wife dined with have any idea of her lifestyle? If you had been fit and well would you have been invited to the restaurant? or would that have complicated things.