My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
solstice
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by solstice » Tue Oct 26, 2021 1:46 pm

I just re-read your page 4account of the cuckold/hotwife's club, had read it before but had forgot the star of the two nights was Gigi, so glad that your chronicle of the event was so deliciously detailed. It does not take play acting for her to express her enjoyment of fucking.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:30 am

Unedited - I’m running late and may have missed some typos. My wife and her boss are to be at a meeting to begin after work hours tonight. She thinks it could last up to an hour past our bedtime, so I don’t think those two will be fucking when it’s over.

Well, sex between me and my assistant writer finally came about as my wife suspected it would. I had insisted that would never happen. I was wrong.

Samantha and I left for our assignment mid-morning on the 21st. The plane jolted halfway to our destination, presumably hitting an air pocket. She gasped and grabbed my hand. I had suppressed any thoughts of the sexual tension that has come about over time; but when she didn’t remove her hand from mine for another minute or so, a bit too much of that returned. I managed to put it out of my mind, at least for a while.

I had learned the hard way rental vehicles are rented out quickly for a variety of ongoing economic reasons, so I phoned before leaving to reserve a compact at our destination. As it turned out, I was surprised to find plenty to choose from and swapped for a larger sedan. Because it was the same make as owned by Samantha and with complex electronics, I offered her the option to drive. She did. The dashboard’s GPS guided us to the hotel only a few miles away.

After checking in, she and I had dinner at the hotel’s restaurant. She followed me to my room to review what I anticipated was to come about at the following morning’s meeting with the clients. I plopped onto the couch in my room. Sam has recently begun massaging my shoulders while I’m going over papers at the office. So it wasn’t unusual that she was now standing behind me in my room kneading my shoulders and neck with her fingers. She has a strong grip. As I listened to her voice and her hands stroked my shoulders, my breath quickened and my dick involuntarily stirred.

She suggested I remove my shirt for a deeper rub. I responded I’m fine, but she reached around my neck to loosen and remove my tie. I relented, stood, took off the shirt, and laid it across the back of the couch. She strode around to where I was standing and began unbuckling my belt. I realized she had then spotted my boner’s bulge in my slacks. She didn’t exactly say anything about that but instead grinned and said, “You need a full-body rub.”

I was again about to protest but was rock hard, and the words caught in my throat. I can’t recall the sequence of events between then and the moment I was lying naked face down on the couch. I felt the warm flesh of her hands stroking my back.

In an attempt to make casual conversation, I asked if she was still dating the last guy she told me about. She had cut off that relationship weeks before and said, “I’m more stimulated working with you than in whatever time I spent with him.” I grinned and said that isn’t the same. She responded, “Learning from you is better.” She continued along my body down to my feet before saying more. Urging me onto my back, she said, “By now, you and I both know there‘s only one thing that would be best of all.” I withheld my response. Her gaze fell to stare at my blood-engorged cock. She added, “And that hasn’t yet happened.”

Admittedly, this was a great massage. Her hands traced a path from my chest and down to my stomach. She silently untied the belt to her wrap-around dress, removed every garment, and went on in the nude with her massage therapy - if it can be called that. By then, her voice and hand strokes were slow and sensuous. I cannot recall a single word as her hand crept to my stalk and closed tightly around it like a carpenter’s vice. Her eyes widened and her breath quickened as she stroked my pole.

She had crossed the Rubicon, the border I had long defended against anything between us going this far. I couldn’t resist. She was Caesar and I, the defeated Suebi. I momentarily thought that had my wife said, “Don’t ever fuck her,” I could have stopped it all before it reached this instant. I would later decide that isn’t true. Samantha and I had gone too far to turn back.

The only night she and I weren’t fucking in the hotel was Friday. We were out late that night as guests of the company’s chief executive officer, his wife whose birthday it then was, and two of their friends. We agreed upfront this may be the only time she and I could have sex ever. Sam said, “I just want to get it out of my mind. After this assignment, I promise never to bring it up again.” I’m sure that’s true, but the two of us bonded in a profound way that we had not before.

On the last evening she and I had sex, I didn’t then know my wife was being fucked on the same night at our home.

I had been told by the client we might need to stay another day, but we wrapped up on schedule and flew home on what may have been the earliest morning flight with few other passengers aboard; most aircraft are cleaned and serviced in the night hours. I didn’t feel it necessary to phone Gigi, who had understood I was to be home the following day. I grinned upon walking into our bedroom and realized maybe I should have called her. She lay face-down across our bed with her head hanging from its side. The sheets were rumpled, the top sheet half on the floor, and pillows scattered. I realized the previous night must have been a fucking jamboree.

The alarm would soon be going off, so I made breakfast for the two of us. She is usually awake a few minutes before our early alarm sounds - like she has a wake-up clock in her brain. But when the beeping began, I walked to the bedroom. She was sitting up, unusually groggy, and her feet had just touched the floor. She looked up and mumbled, “You’re home early.” She asked about my trip. It was too early to talk about anything other than Sam’s and my presentation and the work matters that followed. As she later dressed and was then standing at her bath mirror while applying eye shadow, she said, “Did you fuck Samantha?”

I shrugged and instead mentioned our disheveled bed and my guess that she had entertained a guest. She laughed and said, “You’re half-right. It was two.” On one of my nights away, she told Derrick her “friend” Beau had found him interesting the night Derrick had visited our home a few minutes and Beau would like to get to know him. He agreed and Gigi later phoned Beau. His wife Sherry was to be at her fuckbuddy pilot’s place Sunday night since it was the last of his days off flight duty. I haven’t heard how that went, but Beau is said to have been thrilled she was screwing the guy again.

As Gigi was about to leave, she promised to fill me in about her night after work and again inquired if I had sex with my assistant on the trip. I said, “You first.” She smiled with a nod of “okay,” gathered up her purse, briefcase, and keys, and drove away.

When she came home immediately after the bank closed at four, she was carrying a take-out bag of tacos and fried onion rings. I mentioned that wasn’t her usual health-food diet. She grinned and said past nights of hot dogs and beer after bowling with Peter had taught her an occasional deviation from her routine won’t ruin her health. Her previous night’s lack of sleep wasn’t a problem at the office. Not only did she not feel worn down, she actually seemed keyed up. I pulled a couple of diet drinks from the fridge and we shared tacos and onion fries as she began her narrative of the night before I returned.

I can’t say I got every detail of my wife’s three-way orgy that night, but Gigi began her narrative saying it was “a total blowout.” She set up an after-hours get-together with Derrick and Beau at a coffee and donut diner a mile from our home. As she assumed, the two got along well together. She invited both to our place to carry on their conversations and gave Derrick a tour of our home. He expressed astonishment at the underground bomb shelter/apartment but displayed more interest and envy in our enclosed patio’s hot tub.

She suggested the guys could join her in the hot tub if they wished. She smiled and said, “But I have rules,” and pointed to our framed joke notice on the patio’s wall, imprinted with, “No swimsuits after 7 p.m.” Derrick laughed and said, “Good rule. I’m in for that.” Gigi turned on the tub’s bubbler and heater. Within minutes, all were naked and in the water. The guys at first sat at opposing sides; but Gigi asked them to sit alongside her, Beau at her right and Derrick at her left.

Derrick surmised Beau was more than just my wife’s casual friend as he had previously assumed. Gigi confessed he’s her “other guy.” I’m told I also was a topic of their talks. I didn’t ask for the details but it had to do with our marital agreement allowing Gigi to date other men. I don’t think either suspects she has fucked many other guys throughout the time of our marriage.

Beau’s and Derrick’s bare flesh touched each side of my wife. She laid her hands on their legs and soon began fondling their cocks. Each rigid tool stood at full staff beneath the warm bubbling water. Derrick’s questioned how she and Beau first met. She told him about their having a night class together at the community college where Beau once attended at age 19. Derrick found the age differences intriguing. He said in an envious tone, “So you were a cradle robber. I can’t imagine how that would have been for me at 19.” Beau chuckled and said, “It was mostly me. Becoming friends with a married woman a few years older was the most exciting thing in my life at the time. I couldn’t then believe I might be able to have sex with her.”

I won’t go into all that again. Any who follow our history here already knows that story.

I have been swamped with meetings and work at the office and home the last couple of days, and her narrative was more scant than usual as I fucked her; so I’m a little short on details of all that came about that night. She invited both to the bedroom. Derrick was the first of the two dicks to enter my wife and she performed oral sex on Beau who stood at the bedside as Derrick screwed her brains out. They swapped places, both fucking my wife in varied positions off-and-on through the night.

My wife did mention one particular item of note. While my wife was on her knees as Beau pummeled her pussy from behind, he reached aside to curl his fist around Derrick’s still-stiff dick and stroked him. Gigi said that didn’t interfere with Beau’s performance at all; she was screaming, “Oh Honey, you’re so good,” as he fucked her. Derrick had already cum inside her and she doesn’t think he ejaculated under Beau’s manipulation. But he was cumming again inside her before the three were exhausted from their varied bedroom romps.

She - and she thinks the two guys also - fell asleep around 3 a.m.The guys left sometime that morning as she slept.

Upon awakening and before again falling asleep, she found a yellow sticky note on our headboard when she awoke that read, “Best night ever,” followed by a message of gratitude and signed by both. When showing it to me, Gigi said maybe it wasn’t really their “best night ever,” but she’s sure “it was pretty good for all.”

So I then told Gigi about what occurred between Samantha and me that first night and again on the same night her guys were with her. She said, “I was sure that would eventually happen. It’s hard to fight what nature has given us. Maybe now you can understand how my one and only affair came about.” She was right. I thought I already understood the circumstances and developing emotions that once resulted in her and her former coworker fucking madly and frequently. Now I know exactly how it happens. We told of that in a separate posting here years ago and later copied it to the first page of this thread.

At home last night, Beau and Sherry phoned for a casual conversation. Gigi put the phone on speaker for me to join. Beau said that as he and Derrick were leaving our home the morning following their double-fucking her, Derrick said the three should consider themselves as a private club to be called “Team Gigi.” I liked that, but Gigi laughed and said, “You guys are so, so featherbrained - but yeah, I liked it too.” Sherry said with a giggle she thought that would be “pretty cool.” But, of course, no one is serious about doing any such thing.

It’s late in that I have some catch-up work to do. I deleted the first four sentences I had just typed about telling Gigi about my and Samantha’s time away. I was interrupted by a phone call from the senior partner who phoned to discuss his opinions of Sam’s work, which he thinks is exceptional. I had talked with him and his secretary my first day back. I suggested having Sherry work on her own in writing up what she thinks is best for the new client and that he review it. He can merge my work and hers or choose which is preferable with my input. His secretary has the greatest status among her office peers and others for the obvious reason and also has the easiest job of those. So she suggested she swap Sam’s secretarial duties with her. She will act as my secretary during that time and Samantha can perform her job as the senior partner’s secretary as needed and also submit her write-ups for his review.

Perhaps the phone interruption is just as well. I have difficulty writing about myself, my feelings, or personal experiences. Sex with Samantha may never happen again. It’s clear her husband would not mind that at all, but it’s complicated and I’m uncomfortable with carrying on an office affair.

Beau’s mom and dad are arriving late tomorrow afternoon and will be staying with us through Sunday morning. Although their 100-or-so miles of distance doesn’t allow us to see them as often as we would like, we consider them as special friends as we do their son Beau and his wife Sherry.

In response to those who asked if I might leave this website after that (most of you know what) - I intend to keep updating whatever may happen as in the past. I’ll be around. As far as I know, that recent incident is now history and unlikely to again come about. I don’t mind criticisms and alternative arguments, but I think most will understand that - like most - I have my limits. For that reason, I hope that sort of thing doesn’t again come about often.

~ Des
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Thu Oct 28, 2021 11:46 am

I remember being out of town, and fucking a woman while I knew that back home my girlfriend was getting fucked by a new man at the same time. It really enhanced my level of excitement, so I can imagine how you felt. When I got home she was still in bed and her new man had left his watch on the nightstand. I guess he wanted an excuse to come back.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:02 pm

Way to go Des. Thanks for taking the time out in your busy schedule. Man what a weekend for you both. I want more details when you have time especially about your time with Sam. What does she look like naked and what you two got up to. Did Gigi only have that one hook up while you were away?

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:08 pm

Beau stroking Derrick is an interesting occurence that I am not surprised by. He seemed to be open to that from your previous accounts.

ResponsibullCummings
Experienced

Unread post by ResponsibullCummings » Thu Oct 28, 2021 12:55 pm

After Gigi gave her blessing I am glad you finally had sex with Sam. Sounds like it was one of the best road trips ever. I won't be at all surprised if at some point in the future you are telling us about your threesome with Gigi and Samantha. Don't rule it out. It could happen.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:27 pm

You may have a strong resolve, but are only human, it may not have happened if Samantha had not had a strong urge to have the deed occur: in some ways I thought it inevitable, but then you have shown remarkable control in the past, more than any mere male I have known.
It must have been a struggle for Gigi, desiring your fidelity, she read the situation, and seems at peace with what happening, not sure it can be one and done.
You gave more detail of your nights of shared lust than I expected, thank you for saying so much.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Oct 28, 2021 1:29 pm

Great Update, Des!!!!

So, you finally tapped Sam, eh??? I really would like to know your thoughts on the sex with her from YOUR viewpoint!! Was it good?? (like it could be anything else!) How long did you last??? Did you get her over the top?? How does she taste??? How...... well, I think you know what we want to hear!!! Don't pull that shy business with us!!!!! :D

Ooooohhh!!!! ResponsibullCummings, I really like the way you think!!!!!! :D :D :D I think that is a good possibility!!!! At least I can hope it is!!!! :mrgreen: There's something for you to look forward to happening right in your bedroom, Des!!!! You should begin work on your durability!!! :whip:

Rascal

lionbrand
Player

Unread post by lionbrand » Thu Oct 28, 2021 10:49 pm

Thank you Des! So great to hear your story. You sure are having great time!

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:00 am

Great Update Des, Congratulations on you and Sam's union as I am sure it was amazing and very memorable. While I understand office romances are very difficult I do hope you and Sam and possibly Gigi can all get together in the Future. While I would love to hear more details about you and Sam I do understand the time and energy it would take to fill in every detail. I know it would be impossible to put my feelings down in writing and I appreciate the feelings and thoughts you do share w/ us. It really sounds like Gigi had a very HOT night w/ Derrick and Beau. I had missed what you had said about Beau stroking Derrick while fucking Gigi. When I saw justwanttowatch's comment I went back and reread that part. That is a very interesting turn of events and I wonder what Derrick thought of that. I know in the "Heat of the moment" things happen that people thought would never happen and they discover that exploring a little is not a bad thing and sometimes quite enjoyable. Maybe not something that would become the norm but exciting at the time. If you ever hear Derrick's thought on that please let us know. I am sure Gigi thought that was hot to watch while Beau was fucking her...... Again another great update and I so appreciate you sharing your adventures w/ us......have a wonderful weekend with Beau's parents. Cheers

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:07 am

Scotch98 wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 4:00 am
Great Update Des, Congratulations on you and Sam's union as I am sure it was amazing and very memorable. While I understand office romances are very difficult I do hope you and Sam and possibly Gigi can all get together in the Future. While I would love to hear more details about you and Sam I do understand the time and energy it would take to fill in every detail. I know it would be impossible to put my feelings down in writing and I appreciate the feelings and thoughts you do share w/ us. It really sounds like Gigi had a very HOT night w/ Derrick and Beau. I had missed what you had said about Beau stroking Derrick while fucking Gigi. When I saw justwanttowatch's comment I went back and reread that part. That is a very interesting turn of events and I wonder what Derrick thought of that. I know in the "Heat of the moment" things happen that people thought would never happen and they discover that exploring a little is not a bad thing and sometimes quite enjoyable. Maybe not something that would become the norm but exciting at the time. If you ever hear Derrick's thoughts on that please let us know. I am sure Gigi thought that was hot to watch while Beau was fucking her...... Again another great update and I so appreciate you sharing your adventures w/ us......have a wonderful weekend with Beau's parents. Cheers
Thanks, Scotch. That part about Gigi's feelings is typically described by her. I commonly include her remarks here but she sometimes skims past what was then in her mind when fucking someone. I know it's always hot for her but if she doesn't mention it, I leave it out. I'm often asked about my own feelings or other personal information about myself, and I agree I don't include much of that. I'll explain why as best I can.

When Beau was stroking Derrick as he fucked my wife, Derrick reacted as if is a normal part of a sexual threesome. She noticed no negative reaction, so I and she assume that worked fine in those circumstances. He has done the same to me a couple of times and I think I had mentioned that at some time in the recent past. I didn't mind it either; someone else jerking me off is easier than doing it myself. You may recall some times when my wife often visited Beau and his former roommate Jack at their off-campus apartment and what Jack was frequently doing at those times. She didn't get around to confessing that, and in Beau's presence, until after Jack had moved away for the reason she didn't want me to think negatively toward him. I wouldn't have anyway but understand her initial reluctance. Beau came to call it to a halt, which ultimately resulted in Jack's moving away. Beau has since said he now wishes he hadn't upbraided his friend as he did and now wouldn't complain. I think I may have mentioned that here but cannot recall with certainty.

Perhaps I can get around later to writing about my time with Samantha. I'm assuming those few nights were a one-time event but won't forget it.

About writing about myself, well, that's another matter. That's been asked many times here on this thread and in PMs. Aside from others asking how I felt at certain times and details of my personal and work time, I have also been asked why my personality is such that I enjoy sharing my wife. There are some personal reasons for which it would be difficult to expand in a public forum.

Because the threesome with Beau and Derrick went so well and the two are becoming friends, Gigi is considering telling Beau about Peter who’s about the same age as Derrick. She thinks Peter might also enjoy a three-way but will first try to better determine Peter's interests. Beau has a way of getting along well with older men and women as I did as a kid. If you don’t mind me getting off-topic a moment – Others have commented I don’t write much about myself or what I’m like. I write openly about Gigi, but what is known about her could fit a million other women. I’m not comfortable writing or talking about myself, but there’s also another reason. If I revealed some things here, I would be identifiable should someone we know stumble across these pages. Interestingly, some think I tell too much about myself, but I'm careful in what I write so it isn't as much as some assume; what I reveal isn't as unique to me as some not in my field may think.

But in the way aforementioned, Beau reminds me much of myself as a kid.

Nowadays, no one other than my wife and mother who no longer resides in the U.S. knows the following about me; so I can tell this much here. It may give you an idea of why I’m the way I am. Only because I work at it, I’m thought of now by clients and others as a sociable guy. That really isn't my nature. My inherent personality is closer to that of a typical loner. As a kid, the only guys I considered as friends were in the Scout troops to which I belonged at times, but they’re a different breed. I became an observer of people at a young age and mimicked their behavior. There’s a reason for that.

My late Dad was a representative for a defense industry firm, and our family of three frequently transferred to various parts of the country. I typically wasn’t in any one place long enough to make close friends my own age other than a few girlfriends I met wherever we were. Most of our house guests were adults. Perhaps it was the difference in their maturity than that of guys with who I went to school. I found I enjoyed socializing with my parents’ friends more than with boys at schools I attended. I found girls - as a rule - to be more mature than the hyperactive guys I knew that age. Aside from the rotation of girlfriends, I came to think of myself as a loner who spent more time reading and writing stories than I did hanging around with others. Crime, adventure, and science fiction were my favorite reads. I identified with those fictional heroes who, aside from their female companions, are most often depicted as loners as I felt myself to be.

It wasn’t until I was in journalism school, I realized most writers are loners. Few can write meaningfully in the company of others, and their characters are mirrors of themselves in that way. Although my parents had occasionally remarked I should make more friends, that realization caused me to finally decide I’m “normal.” I’m a writer - well, nowadays, just an ad writer, but I still fit that particular norm. There was at least one advantage in all that - I’m the only guy I know who had two of his three competent short stories published in two national magazines before graduating high school. That achievement allowed me my fifteen minutes of embarrassing fame at the two high schools I then attended. I was the chief reporter at one school and editor at the next - and I told no one at my second school I previously had another story published.

That's about as much as I can say. I think all of that, including my imaginative bent that prefers life outside the more ordinary, has something to do with my desire to share my wife with others. Once Gigi experienced extramarital sex, she realized our way of life was just what she needed for personal fulfillment. She has since said many times she would find it difficult to return to the time when it was just the two of us. I don't want that either.

Thanks for motivating me to respond to your request and the many others who have inquired about the latter. I had not before thought just how to do that.

~ Des

isinlarsa
OHW Addict

Unread post by isinlarsa » Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:59 am

"You may recall some times when my wife often visited Beau and his former roommate Jack at their off-campus apartment and what Jack was frequently doing at those times. She didn't get around to confessing that, and in Beau's presence, until after Jack had moved away for the reason she didn't want me to think negatively toward him."

You may have covered this in past posts, but I am intrigued about what it was that Jack did.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:18 am

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:59 am
"You may recall some times when my wife often visited Beau and his former roommate Jack at their off-campus apartment and what Jack was frequently doing at those times. She didn't get around to confessing that, and in Beau's presence, until after Jack had moved away for the reason she didn't want me to think negatively toward him."

You may have covered this in past posts, but I am intrigued about what it was that Jack did.
The narratives about Beau’s friend Jack - who along with Beau was then fucking my wife in threesomes - began on page 22 of our thread and went on a bit after Beau’s birthday party long after that. If you have a PC Windows and compatible MS-Office software, you can go from that page forward and press “Control F”, type into the pop-up the name “Jack”, and locate every page he’s on. I cannot recall exactly which date and page details all that went on during that time but am sure it’s there. Macintosh also has a word-find function.

With all we have added over the years, it may take a while to get there. Gigi didn’t get around to telling me about those recurring incidents until after Jack had moved away to transfer to the university in his home city. Essentially, Jack had an unknown-to-me tendency toward bisexuality; he frequently jerked off Beau while fucking my wife and at times liked giving Beau oral sex even when she wasn't there. Beau wasn't into that but put up with it - until he no longer could - because the two were close friends.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:39 am

Des writes: You may recall some times when my wife often visited Beau and his former roommate Jack at their off-campus apartment and what Jack was frequently doing at those times. She didn't get around to confessing that, and in Beau's presence, until after Jack had moved away for the reason she didn't want me to think negatively toward him. I wouldn't have anyway but understand her initial reluctance. Beau came to call it to a halt, which ultimately resulted in Jack's moving away.

Could you clarify this statement, Sometimes I am a bit slow in the uptake.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:20 am

Thanks for having the confidence in us to share your personal information to the extent you have Des. It really would be a crime if you don’t write a novel about your and Gigi’s life.

Gigi’s liking the threesomes more and more. I don’t want to be rude, but I can’t believe none of her lovers have tapped that ass. I know she has said she doesn’t like it but they obviously weren’t doing it right. Just saying. I’d bet Samantha loves it there.

Scotch98
Player

Unread post by Scotch98 » Fri Oct 29, 2021 9:39 am

Des, Thanks for the response. I really appreciate you taking the time to write a very thoughtful response. enjoy your weekend....Cheers

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:55 am

Des 31 wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:07 am
Scotch98 wrote:
Great Update Des, Congratulations on you and Sam's union as I am sure it was amazing and very memorable. While I understand office romances are very difficult I do hope you and Sam and possibly Gigi can all get together in the Future. While I would love to hear more details about you and Sam I do understand the time and energy it would take to fill in every detail. I know it would be impossible to put my feelings down in writing and I appreciate the feelings and thoughts you do share w/ us. It really sounds like Gigi had a very HOT night w/ Derrick and Beau. I had missed what you had said about Beau stroking Derrick while fucking Gigi. When I saw justwanttowatch's comment I went back and reread that part. That is a very interesting turn of events and I wonder what Derrick thought of that. I know in the "Heat of the moment" things happen that people thought would never happen and they discover that exploring a little is not a bad thing and sometimes quite enjoyable. Maybe not something that would become the norm but exciting at the time. If you ever hear Derrick's thoughts on that please let us know. I am sure Gigi thought that was hot to watch while Beau was fucking her...... Again another great update and I so appreciate you sharing your adventures w/ us......have a wonderful weekend with Beau's parents. Cheers
Thanks, Scotch. That part about Gigi's feelings is typically described by her. I commonly include her remarks here but she sometimes skims past what was then in her mind when fucking someone. I know it's always hot for her but if she doesn't mention it, I leave it out. I'm often asked about my own feelings or other personal information about myself, and I agree I don't include much of that. I'll explain why as best I can.

When Beau was stroking Derrick as he fucked my wife, Derrick reacted as if is a normal part of a sexual threesome. She noticed no negative reaction, so I and she assume that worked fine in those circumstances. He has done the same to me a couple of times and I think I had mentioned that at some time in the recent past. I didn't mind it either; someone else jerking me off is easier than doing it myself. You may recall some times when my wife often visited Beau and his former roommate Jack at their off-campus apartment and what Jack was frequently doing at those times. She didn't get around to confessing that, and in Beau's presence, until after Jack had moved away for the reason she didn't want me to think negatively toward him. I wouldn't have anyway but understand her initial reluctance. Beau came to call it to a halt, which ultimately resulted in Jack's moving away. Beau has since said he now wishes he hadn't upbraided his friend as he did and now wouldn't complain. I think I may have mentioned that here but cannot recall with certainty.

Perhaps I can get around later to writing about my time with Samantha. I'm assuming those few nights were a one-time event but won't forget it.

About writing about myself, well, that's another matter. That's been asked many times here on this thread and in PMs. Aside from others asking how I felt at certain times and details of my personal and work time, I have also been asked why my personality is such that I enjoy sharing my wife. There are some personal reasons for which it would be difficult to expand in a public forum.

Because the threesome with Beau and Derrick went so well and the two are becoming friends, Gigi is considering telling Beau about Peter who’s about the same age as Derrick. She thinks Peter might also enjoy a three-way but will first try to better determine Peter's interests. Beau has a way of getting along well with older men and women as I did as a kid. If you don’t mind me getting off-topic a moment – Others have commented I don’t write much about myself or what I’m like. I write openly about Gigi, but what is known about her could fit a million other women. I’m not comfortable writing or talking about myself, but there’s also another reason. If I revealed some things here, I would be identifiable should someone we know stumble across these pages. Interestingly, some think I tell too much about myself, but I'm careful in what I write so it isn't as much as some assume; what I reveal isn't as unique to me as some not in my field may think.

But in the way aforementioned, Beau reminds me much of myself as a kid.

Nowadays, no one other than my wife and mother who no longer resides in the U.S. knows the following about me; so I can tell this much here. It may give you an idea of why I’m the way I am. Only because I work at it, I’m thought of now by clients and others as a sociable guy. That really isn't my nature. My inherent personality is closer to that of a typical loner. As a kid, the only guys I considered as friends were in the Scout troops to which I belonged at times, but they’re a different breed. I became an observer of people at a young age and mimicked their behavior. There’s a reason for that.

My late Dad was a representative for a defense industry firm, and our family of three frequently transferred to various parts of the country. I typically wasn’t in any one place long enough to make close friends my own age other than a few girlfriends I met wherever we were. Most of our house guests were adults. Perhaps it was the difference in their maturity than that of guys with who I went to school. I found I enjoyed socializing with my parents’ friends more than with boys at schools I attended. I found girls - as a rule - to be more mature than the hyperactive guys I knew that age. Aside from the rotation of girlfriends, I came to think of myself as a loner who spent more time reading and writing stories than I did hanging around with others. Crime, adventure, and science fiction were my favorite reads. I identified with those fictional heroes who, aside from their female companions, are most often depicted as loners as I felt myself to be.

It wasn’t until I was in journalism school, I realized most writers are loners. Few can write meaningfully in the company of others, and their characters are mirrors of themselves in that way. Although my parents had occasionally remarked I should make more friends, that realization caused me to finally decide I’m “normal.” I’m a writer - well, nowadays, just an ad writer, but I still fit that particular norm. There was at least one advantage in all that - I’m the only guy I know who had two of his three competent short stories published in two national magazines before graduating high school. That achievement allowed me my fifteen minutes of embarrassing fame at the two high schools I then attended. I was the chief reporter at one school and editor at the next - and I told no one at my second school I previously had another story published.

That's about as much as I can say. I think all of that, including my imaginative bent that prefers life outside the more ordinary, has something to do with my desire to share my wife with others. Once Gigi experienced extramarital sex, she realized our way of life was just what she needed for personal fulfillment. She has since said many times she would find it difficult to return to the time when it was just the two of us. I don't want that either.

Thanks for motivating me to respond to your request and the many others who have inquired about the latter. I had not before thought just how to do that.

~ Des
I believe it's common for successful people to be loners. You don't master a craft by hanging out with friends but locked away alone practicing.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 7:00 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:55 am
Des 31 wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:07 am
Scotch98 wrote:
I believe it's common for successful people to be loners. You don't master a craft by hanging out with friends but locked away alone practicing.
Thanks for that, Afagehi. That's also what I finally came to understand, so it was worth it in the long run. That's also a reason I don't mind my wife out overnight on occasional dates; at times, I can get more done at home than at the workplace. (Yours was the only comment I had time to read this morning. We have overnight guests who aren't yet up, but I had to check-in here.)

~ Des

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:25 am

Read this on page 22 whilst failing in my attempt to link Jack files: Received a message recently from a guy who says he's read all my postings. Essentially, he's totally unhappy with all of it and considers me a "loser.
Why oh why would people read your thread to completion before concluding you are a loser? No wonder so many who post interesting and erotic threads here get discouraged. thank goodness you are made of sterner stuff and continue. The proof is in the pudding, that you have a richer sexual experience than many here, care to swop?
Incidentally I used the CONTROL F on my computer, but failed to get the jack links, it could be because I am still using Microsoft office 7.

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:36 am

You being thought of as a loner can only be right to a miniscule degree, you do not boast of going out with the guys to get out of your mind with drink, I doubt if you could cram very much more into your fulfilling life. envy is not in my makeup, But it would be magical to swap lives with you even for a limited time.

Tracey52
Pervert

Unread post by Tracey52 » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:01 am

Des writes “I thought I already understood the circumstances and developing emotions that once resulted in her and her former coworker fucking madly and frequently.” I don’t think you do Des otherwise you would realise that you will be fucking Samantha madly and frequently as may your senior partner.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:54 am

Tracey52 wrote:
Sat Oct 30, 2021 10:01 am
Des otherwise you would realise that you will be fucking Samantha madly and frequently as may your senior partner.
DUDE!!!! Did you really say that out in a public forum????? :lol: Hahaha!!! I thought the SAME THING!!!! I thought ok so now Sam is off to work closely with the senior partner and will likely have that same effect on him as has happened between she and Des. But does this mean that Des is out of the picture now?? :D I doubt it very much, and yes I believe there is a strong chance Sam and Des will do it again and quite possibly with Gigi. But this is all perverts venting their imaginations so we will have to wait and see. Sam is hoping to move up to a full partner position, right????? hehehe.... :mrgreen:

Rascal

Tracey, I think we both have over active imaginations!!!! :lol:

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Sat Oct 30, 2021 4:15 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 8:18 am
isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Oct 29, 2021 7:59 am

The narratives about Beau’s friend Jack - who along with Beau was then fucking my wife in threesomes - began on page 22 of our thread and went on a bit after Beau’s birthday party long after that. If you have a PC Windows and compatible MS-Office software, you can go from that page forward and press “Control F”, type into the pop-up the name “Jack”, and locate every page he’s on. I cannot recall exactly which date and page details all that went on during that time but am sure it’s there. Macintosh also has a word-find function.

With all we have added over the years, it may take a while to get there. Gigi didn’t get around to telling me about those recurring incidents until after Jack had moved away to transfer to the university in his home city. Essentially, Jack had an unknown-to-me tendency toward bisexuality; he frequently jerked off Beau while fucking my wife and at times liked giving Beau oral sex even when she wasn't there. Beau wasn't into that but put up with it - until he no longer could - because the two were close friends.

~ Des
Hi Des

First I want to thank GiGi for giving you the freedom to be with Samantha since she knew in the long run you couldn't resist it. And like probably every guy on here if they worked with her all that sexual energy would be in the air, if it was me I would probably be thinking of her (GiGi) s much as you do Des.

After reading all your guys adventure, alot of other guys and mysf. Probably have include, being with with GiGi as a bucket list fantasy. But if you guys would ever consider please hit me up I'm down. I'm probably a combo of 3 guys that would be, Derrick, the astronomy instructor marine guy, and her boss lol 😆.

And you have come along ways since page 1. Now you can have access to The Bosses wife, Sherry, and Beau’s Mom, and now Samantha.

And from my memory Jack only got to be with GiGi if he sucked Beau’s cock to have something over him so he would keep their encounters discrete about them and GiGi

I always love to hear about all your guys adventures never gets old and always unpredictable.

Mr. Lookingiansa

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:39 am

Des gets more pussy and strange pussy in a month than most of us do in years!

Des, do whatever you have to do to keep Gigi comfortable with that arrangement! Reassurance or whatever she needs to not be too jealous.

lookingiansa
Player

Unread post by lookingiansa » Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:24 pm

afagehi7 wrote:
Sun Oct 31, 2021 3:39 am
Des gets more pussy and strange pussy in a month than most of us do in years!

Des, do whatever you have to do to keep Gigi comfortable with that arrangement! Reassurance or whatever she needs to not be too jealous.
Afagehi7 Ditto to that lol 😆