My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:52 am

Des, you ALWAYS seem to be lucky!!! :)

TinyBoyDick
Experienced

Unread post by TinyBoyDick » Mon Feb 11, 2019 11:24 am

Xalar11 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:42 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Sat Feb 09, 2019 11:51 am
On Monday, she will be overnight with a regular boyfriend whose wife will be out on a date with the guy she's been dating several months. We're meeting at a local Italian restaurant for an early dinner. She says she will take clothes and a bag to work that day and leave in her car from the restaurant to go to his place. I told her I hope he fucks her good. She grinned and said, "He always does."
Excuse my blunt language, but when was actually the last time she had a "great fuck" with you and shouting out your name?? (I don't talk here about her jerking you off)
I can only answer for me and my wife. On the VERY rare occasions we "fuck" she takes me in total silence. No grunts, no groans, no deep breaths, no squeals, or sign that she is being penetrated at all. I do my thing, cum, and roll off her. She reacts as if she was watching TV or doing her taxes! It's a mercy fuck pure and simple.

The only time I have heard her make any real fucking noises is when she is being impaled on another man's cock. That is the reality for us and we have both fully accepted it. I do NOTHING for her sexually and this is one reason we never fuck anymore... or on very rare occasions.
Your faggot

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:13 pm

I just read through the whole thread and WOW!!! This is the best thread on all of OHW!!!

solstice
OHW Addict

Unread post by solstice » Fri Feb 22, 2019 11:34 am

Hello Des,
I have been reading your mammoth, but hugely enjoyable thread and have reached Dec 26 2018, and the red dress gift, sorry to be taking for you, a backward glance, it is a stimulating account with the detail that I treasure. that your wife seemed relaxed that you were able to observe the dirty deed that she said was awesome, so much so that she forgot you were there.
It's amazing that the boyfriends so quickly get relaxed in your presence, to fuck your wife all night and then eat the eggs and bacon you prepared next morning. then after that marathon takes you to bed making sure you are not left out.
I hope you won't mind that my posts are behind times until I can catch up.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:29 am

It’s been a “busy” two months.

My 32-year-old wife and I haven’t been having sex as often lately, just twice in the five weeks, but she’s been sexually active with her usual guys. Now that she and her boss are working closely together in adjoining offices, they take a three-hour sex break from work every couple of weeks at his dentist friend Bill’s condo. Her married boyfriend and she have sex about every four or five weeks, sometimes at our home. She had a threesome with the boyfriend’s female office manager three weeks ago.

I don’t watch anymore when she and guys are having sex at our home. I’m jerking off outside the bedroom door or another room. I had come to suspect I could ultimately become addicted to stroking my dick, and I think I’m nearing that. I don’t know whether other guys with hot wives get to this point, but I now realize my obsession with the thrill of masturbation, imagining another dick inside my wife’s hot cunt.

She, her boss and his dentist friend Bill finally got together as a threesome in mid-January at Bill’s home rather than at his condo, which her boss often borrows when fucking my wife. Her boss had suggested she and Bill should go to dinner a night before so she could be more comfortable when the three of them would be fucking for the first time. Bill picked her up at our home on the 11th, a Friday night. That was the first time I’d met him. They hadn’t planned to have sex, just dinner.

I’d suspected he might be uncomfortable meeting me but he was totally relaxed as he, my wife and I talked a few minutes in the living room. Bill’s personality is different from her Boss who comes across as purposeful and contemplative; he mulls over every sentence before speaking. Bill’s impulsive and humorous. He’s a year younger than her boss and has light brown hair and hazel eyes. He’s an inch taller than my 5’11” wife. His hands are animated when he talks and my wife and I laughed at his impromptu jokes.

Realizing this guy would soon be fucking my wife, my dick swelled but thankfully they didn’t notice. Ten or so minutes after he’s arrived, my wife stood and said to me, “We’re going to dinner. Probably be home in three or four hours.” She ushered him out the door and waved a “bye” to me. I closed the door, unzipped my fly and pulled out my stiff cock. I was stroking as I watched his sedan’s red tail lights until they turned the corner at our street’s end.

She phoned around ten to say they were going to his place and she might not be home until Saturday morning. I gulped when I said, “I want him to fuck you good.” She laughed and clicked off her cell phone.

At seven in the morning, I was naked in bed when the bedside phone rang. She said he was in the shower. He’d fucked her wildly that night. She was atop him in the morning, straddling his hips and riding his cock until both were cumming in mutual orgasms. She said they were going to breakfast and he would bring her home around eleven. I said, “Sounds like you had a good night.” She said, “Much better than ‘good.’ Tears rained down my face when he fucked me from behind. A billion stars filled the room.” She clicked off the phone. I was breathless and my cock swelled. It wasn’t just sex. They had emotionally bonded. I jerked off again, imagining their naked, writhing bodies and her screaming orgasms.

They agreed it would be best not to tell her boss they had intimate relations before their planned threesome. When the three of them had sex that Friday night, she and the dentist admitted only to having dinner and getting to know each other better. When either was balling her, she was sucking the other’s dick. When she arrived home Saturday morning, I fucked her as she related her thrills when their cocks pummeled her pussy.

Her boss phoned me the following night. He invited my wife and me to dinner out with him and his wife the following Wednesday. He said, “I want to thank you for your generosity in loaning your wife. You’re a lucky S.O.B. Your wife’s amazing. I don’t mean just the sex. She’s the best of any at the bank as well. I told him she says she needs him as well.

He added that he hopes it never ends, and I confessed she had said the same to me about their relationship. I didn’t mention the real truth we have learned over these past five years. She and I have come to know that all extramarital relationships have a termination date. It’s never planned that way. It just happens for various reasons. Like my wife, I hope theirs is long lasting. She seriously needs his big dick and, as eventually happens in extramarital sex, she loves him in a way unlike from her commitment to me.

The following week on Wednesday, she went to lunch at the diner a block from where she works at the bank. While waiting for a waitress to seat her, a guy standing behind her said, “It’s a bit crowded today. Guess we’ll have to wait until a couple of customers leave.” She estimated him at about 25, a slender guy dressed in white, light cotton scrubs. At about 5’9”, he isn’t as tall as my wife. His black hair’s cut shorter than a crew cut. She noticed his muscular arms, which she assumed had something to do with his job. They chatted no more than a minute and she learned he works for a women’s massage salon two blocks away. She remembered seeing the salon’s sign, located on the second floor of a building’s where she has shopped at the first floor’s retail clothing store. She told him she had considered going there but only had time on Saturdays, a day the salon is closed.

He said, “I’m not the owner, so I can’t open up on Saturdays. If you want, I could give massages at my apartment. I have a table and supplies there.” He pulled a card from his pocket, wrote his home phone and address on the back and handed it to her. A waitress approached and told her a table was free. She turned to him and said, “You can join me if you don’t want to wait for another table.”

As they talked over identical salads, she realized each enjoyed the other’s company. He said he’d been working at the salon just two months, having begun a month after completing a massage training school. She described her job only as an “office worker down the street.” He mentioned her wedding ring and asked what married life is like. She said, “Everything has its ups and downs, but it offers stability. I’ve occasionally miss some things about single life, but being married is better.” As her remark sank in, he pursed lips in a grin and said, “It took me a moment, but I get that. There’s ‘variety’ in single life.” She laughed and said, “Yeah, then there’s that.”

As they set were finishing up their lunch, she said, “I’ll take you up on a massage at your home if you’re free Saturday morning.” He said he’s usually at the gym Saturday mornings but could change that to later that day. They agreed to meet at his place at 10 a.m. As they walked out together, she glanced down and noticed a slight bulge in his loose, white scrubs. They exchanged a few words and turned in opposite directions to their workplaces.

When she told me all this in bed that night, I asked, “Do you think you’ll be fucking Saturday?” She laughed as if I were naive and said, “After all I just told you, what did you think will happen? His eyes brightened when I agreed to meet him at his apartment. His hand brushed mine at the table a bit longer than necessary. His dick was half hard when we walked out. Yes, we will.”

I said, “I like it.” She grinned, “You always do.” She reached to the side table for a tissue and jerked me off, telling me about her threesome the previous week with her other boyfriend and his female office manager. When I spurted into the tissue, she smiled, saying, “Isn’t it lucky that your needs match up with mine?” I don’t know why I hadn’t thought of it just that way before.

* * * Continued below . . .
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:30 am

* * * Continued from above . . .

My wife arrived at the guy’s apartment five before ten that Saturday morning. He greeted her at the door in white scrubs and they had coffee at his kitchen table. He said he was 26, close to her guess at the restaurant. He had joined military reserves after graduating from high school and completed massage school just four months before. He led her to his bedroom’s massage table.

She told him she wouldn’t need to shower, that she had bathed before coming over and stripped down as he laid out his lotions. He asked, “Draped or undraped?” She said, “No need for a towel. I’m totally comfortable nude.” She lay face down on his folding massage table.

He began with her scalp, moving to her shoulders and down her back. She moaned sensually as his strong hands kneaded her buttocks and caressed the curvatures. Her head turned aside, she noticed his growing bulge. He whispered for her to turn over on her back. As he massaged an arm, her hand brushed against his now hardened dick. He rubbed her thighs, his hand traveled across her mound. My wife’s wide eyes fixated on his swollen cock protruding prominently against his scrubs, as if aching for release. Her breathing intensified, her pussy creaming. She shivered lustily and moaned under his manipulations. Her hips raised invitingly in encouragement.

A finger manipulated her cunt. He lathered in a warm lotion on her mound. She bit her lower lip and whimpered as he massaged her clitoris. Her hips gyrated feverishly beneath his manipulations. He pulled away his scrub’s pants. She stared wide-eyed as his cock, straight and hard, pointing upward within inches of her mouth. She shifted, her mouth open and closed her lips over his purplish dickhead. He groaned, pressing his cock deep against the back of her throat. Her head bobbed eagerly, but he pulled his tool from her mouth and crawled atop the table between her thighs.

My wife lifted her hips to give him access and reached for his pole, guiding it to her pussy lips. She cried out as his blood-engorged dick parted the mouth of her slit. She said his dick isn’t exceptionally large, perhaps a half inch or so longer than my six inches, but it’s broad with a large walnut-shaped cockhead. His length sank full length to the hilt. Her legs wrapped about his as his cock slid smoothly into her channel. He thrust slowly into her at first. Her fists gripped his shoulders and she cried out his rhythm increased to a staccato of thrusts. Her hips rotated eagerly in rhythm with his fucking. She murmured, “I love it. Fuck me!”

He momentarily slowed his impetus and asked whether his fucking her was as exciting as with her husband. She whimpered, “It’s better. Marital sex becomes routine.” He rammed into her. She gasped and screamed in her first orgasm.

Withdrawing his rod from her cunt, he urged her to her knees. She braced her arms against the mattress and masturbated as he entered her from behind. She bawled as he resumed his assault. His balls slapped against her buttocks. She sobbed, “Oh fuck, fuck, fuck! Yes, yes!” He plowed on in the furrows of her cunt until she squealed, “I’m cumming again!” He groaned, “Me too, I can’t hold back,” and his sperm gushed into her tunnel as the moment the orgasm rolled through her body. She plopped onto the mattress, rolling to her back and said, “That was so fucking good. Gimme a high five,” and their hands slapped together amid their laughter. Exhausted, she fell alongside him.

She murmured, “You said you were putting off going to the gym for me. Where do you go?” She was surprised to learn it’s the same place she goes two nights weekly after work. He said, “If you can get free from your husband Saturday mornings, we could work out together. I’d like that.” She sat up to suck his cock and said before taking it into her mouth, “I could get free most Saturday mornings. Maybe ‘till noon if that works for you.” Her mouth closed over his deflated cock. Her head was bobbing over it, bringing it again to life, as he suggested meeting there when they open at eight a.m. He added, “We could work out an hour and a half and meet back here until you need to leave for home.”

She straddled his hips and inserted his cock into her slit. She said, “I’m starting on weights at the gym. Maybe you could give me some input.” He said, “Yeah and I can give you a different kind of ‘input’ when we get back here.” She said with a grin, “I can do that.” She giggled, riding his dick and said, “Yippy Ki, pal! You’re a hot fucking bronco.” He was cumming again with a minute.

She didn’t tell him I approve of her having sex with others. Our home phone rang at 11:45. She said, “I’m leaving the salon soon and should be home around one.” I told her I hoped she enjoyed the rub down. Both were naked and she was smiling down at him beneath her on the bed as she responded to me, “Yeah, I think it’s called a deep tissue massage. I learned ‘deep’ is really good.” Her cell phone clicked off. As she laid her phone aside, he grinned approvingly, “Well said.” She kneeled alongside the bed and once more took his dick into her mouth. She said, “This is my way of saying, “Thank you.” He said, “Then I need to find more ways to do favors.”

As they dressed, he asked again about sex in marriage. She pulled her polo shirt over her head and said, “It’s good but becomes ordinary.” He said, “Does that mean I was better?” She laughed and said, “If you weren’t, why would I bother?” He buckled his jeans and said, “I can’t imagine sex with you ever becoming stale.” He took her in his arms and kissed her deeply.

He offered to walk her to her car in the parking lot, but said it might be better for his neighbors if she let herself out. As she walked out the door, she said, “I’m looking forward to that ‘input’ at your place next Saturday.”

She arrived home a few minutes past one and led me to bed to tell me all about her morning’s escapade. She and I had only had had sex twice that month. She couldn’t remember how many times others had fucked her.

She stroked my cock as I lay on my back and listened as she related what she called a “super fuck” that day. She told me he had one of most perfect physiques she’s encountered. Doubting that, I asked how he compared to the guys in her high school swim team. She thought a moment and said, “Good point. I guess his build is sort of like the best of those guys.” When I was cumming, she said, “He’s young and enthusiastic, so it was different than sex with my boss or my married boyfriend. Do you think a couple times a month with him on Saturday mornings would be okay?”

I said, “It could be almost every Saturday if you want. I have assignments on the road two weekends in February. I won’t mind if you stay overnights with him those days.” She leaned to kiss me on the lips and said, “Thank you.” I said, “I love everything you do.” I knew she understood that I meant I love her fucking other guys, but she affirmed it anyway by responding, “I don’t plan on quitting, Kemo Sabi.” She rolled aside and was sound asleep within ten seconds. I stared down at her naked body and jerked off again.

This month, her boss fucked her after work at the office twice and another night at his home when his agreeable wife was at bridge. She had sex with her married boyfriend on a Wednesday night while his wife was out dating her regular squeeze. And she stayed overnight on those weekends with her new fuckbuddy at his apartment.

I was awakened at my hotel at 1:00 a.m. when the phone rang the first weekend she was again with the masseur. She was calling from our living room, and he was then asleep in our bed. He had jack-hammered her pussy multiple times. As she described her reaction as his dick slid through her, my eyes were wide and I gasped at the images racing through my mind. I confessed I was on my knees in the hotel bed, moaning and masturbating wildly as she went on. She whispered, “I could tell by your voice. Milk it good for me. Cum hard like he does inside your wife’s hot cunt.” My voice quavered as I whined like an teenager, “He’s doing you so good.” She teased sensuously, “Oh yeah, like a stallion, stiff and deep. Our bed’s been rockin’ tonight. He says he loves my married pussy. And when he was cumming in me, I told him I loved his big, hot dick.” My body shivered as my semen spurted out onto the hotel sheets. I gushed, “Thank you, thank you!” She giggled, “Always glad to help, buddy,” and clicked off her cell phone connection. I was wasted.

I knew it was as good for her as she said. She loves her times with her regular guys, but the thrill of the first few times with a man is a unique buzz. Her lust was burning on all cylinders.

Upon my return that Tuesday night at eight, we got naked and scurried to bed. I crawled between her thighs and my mouth dived for her shaved pussy. I told her I love that she was so excited by the young guy. She looked down at me and laughed, “I know. I do it all for both of us.” My tongue lathered her wet clitoris as her heels slid up and down my buttocks. Although she screamed in orgasm, I’ve learned that no husband can offer the hot thrills a wife experiences with another guy. I said, “You were thinking about the new guy, weren’t you?” She smiled dreamily and said, “Of course, and you like that, don’t you?” I do. A lot.

It’s now 2:00 a.m. My wife’s other regular boyfriend and his wife staying over tonight, fucking her in our bedroom. She had invited me to watch from our side chair, but I chose instead to listen and jerk off outside the door before returning here to our computer room. I can hear her and his wife’s moans and howls through the wall separating us. At this moment, I don’t know who’s fucking who but it doesn’t matter. She is spot on when she tells me she does it for both of us.

She is leaving in the afternoon for an out-of-town, three-day seminar. I was concerned she might be tired when driving and asked that she sleep a bit longer this morning. She said, "When was I ever too tired for anything?" But she agreed anyway she would tell the couple fucking her to let themselves out in the morning and she would sleep later. I won't be home from work at the time she leaves for the seminar.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:15 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:29 am

My 32-year-old wife and I haven’t been having sex as often lately, just twice in the five weeks, but she’s been sexually active with her usual guys.
It's great to hear from you after a little while. You're an excellent writer. I can see why you do this for your living. A big thank you for your detailed report.

But man, only having sex with your wife twice the past 5 weeks, as you said, that is by far too rare, in my opinion. And I'm talking here not about plain sex/fucking, I think here about "making love" with the most important person in your live. Im general, I think it's essential for a married couple to have sex with eachother regularly, not only for the physical gratification, even more so for the emotional bond between them, but that's of course is only my opinion.
Maybe it sounds a little "corny", but I'm curious, can I ask, if your wife actually distinguishs between "no strings attached sex" with one of her lovers and "making love" with you, her husband? Correct me I'm wrong, maybe sex with you is from a purely physical standpoint not the most exciting sex for your wife, but I assume, and really hope, that from an emotional and loving perspective it's different? That sex with you is for your wife the most important and emotionally fullfilling act she's engaging in, and it's more important than anything she's doing with one of her lovers??

Anyway hope to hear from soon again and maybe getting a response. Sorry for the interruption. Take care.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:58 pm

Des, It's good to see you back on the board again!! You've been missed! I hope things are well between you and wifey. I agree with Xalar11 about the frequency of your love making with her. It seems there were several times when she was giving you the blow by blow events of her fucking her guys, she simply jerked you off. Why didn't you reclaim your loving wife's pussy when you had the chance?? If that is too personal, don't bother to respond to that question. Just a bit concerned for you.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:11 pm

Xalar11 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 3:15 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:29 am

My 32-year-old wife and I haven’t been having sex as often lately, just twice in the five weeks, but she’s been sexually active with her usual guys.
It's great to hear from you after a little while. You're an excellent writer. I can see why you do this for your living. A big thank you for your detailed report.

But man, only having sex with your wife twice the past 5 weeks, as you said, that is by far too rare, in my opinion. And I'm talking here not about plain sex/fucking, I think here about "making love" with the most important person in your live. Im general, I think it's essential for a married couple to have sex with eachother regularly, not only for the physical gratification, even more so for the emotional bond between them, but that's of course is only my opinion.
Maybe it sounds a little "corny", but I'm curious, can I ask, if your wife actually distinguishs between "no strings attached sex" with one of her lovers and "making love" with you, her husband? Correct me I'm wrong, maybe sex with you is from a purely physical standpoint not the most exciting sex for your wife, but I assume, and really hope, that from an emotional and loving perspective it's different? That sex with you is for your wife the most important and emotionally fullfilling act she's engaging in, and it's more important than anything she's doing with one of her lovers??

Anyway hope to hear from soon again and maybe getting a response. Sorry for the interruption. Take care.
That's probably sufficiently complicated that I couldn't answer it in a few words here, but I'll summarize it as best I can. (We had sex this morning after her guests left.) Looking over what I wrote rather quickly without personal editing, I understand why you're asking. It's a good question.

Essentially, there's no way she and I are headed for marital problems. She and I know the difference between love and sexual relationships. In that way, I suspect our attitudes about that are similar to elderly couples who no longer have sex, but of course neither of us are in that situation. There's more to a marital relationship than sex. I didn't mean to imply we don't have sex and that ours is jerkoff marriage. The past two months, though, has involved far more work and travel than is normal for the reason our agency is growing far beyond what any partners had anticipated. I'm the main reason for that as a result of my writing products and sales presentations to potential clientele, but I don't mean that to sound like some sort of boast; it's just that the marriage between my company me, the newest and youngest partner, just happened to fit. All that has left me exhausted a good bit of the time.

I don't disagree that sexual relations are important in younger couples (if you consider 33 and 32 young - I think of people in their 50s and some a bit older as "young," but I'm not sure younger people see things that way.) Admittedly, I've been masturbating a lot lately and we both know why. As to potential marital problems, each of us are firm believers that a marriage is for life, disapprove of divorce other than in situations like abuse or other extreme difficulties. We have known others with some irreconcilable difficulties in which at least one party couldn't solve. Those sensibly ended in divorce, but none of those situations fit us. I don't anticipate becoming impotent, so I hope that answers your question. (Thanks for your concern for us, but really, there's no problem here except I've been near overwhelmed recently. I'm searching for a capable associate to take up the slack. The other partners are leaving that up to me.)
Last edited by Des 31 on Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:13 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:58 pm
Des, It's good to see you back on the board again!! You've been missed! I hope things are well between you and wifey. I agree with Xalar11 about the frequency of your love making with her. It seems there were several times when she was giving you the blow by blow events of her fucking her guys, she simply jerked you off. Why didn't you reclaim your loving wife's pussy when you had the chance?? If that is too personal, don't bother to respond to that question. Just a bit concerned for you.
Hi, Rascal! Thanks for the remarks. About those questions, I'd read Xalar11's missive first and answered that above. No need for concern. I should have been more careful in my extraneous remarks.

Always good to hear from you.

~ Des

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:52 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:11 pm
I'm searching for a capable associate to take up the slack. The other partners are leaving that up to me.
Hahaha, had to laugh when I saw this!!! I thought you already had many associates taking up your slack !!! OH! I thought you were talking about slack in the sack!!! :lol: I'm sorry, I just see things like this and I can't help myself!!!! No bad thoughts intended! :)

Good to see you back with us!!!!!!

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat Mar 02, 2019 7:27 am

I'm just glad you're back and still living this life and getting your needs met!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 5:50 am

Hi, Sutter and Rascal. Thanks for your remarks. The past three nights (and Monday night with me as she told more details) have been hot for my wife. A new dick has entered her life. I'm at the office at the moment. I wrote notes for most of what she's told me in my laptop journal, but I'm waiting til she and I get home from work to get a few more details and will likely post all at some point tonight as time allows. After all her time as a hot wife, my journal now reads like a novel, but I'll never publish it - well, except for the more interesting incidents I've chronicled here.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Mar 05, 2019 6:08 am

Des, you can tell me all you want that you will never publish your journal, but I thought you would have learned by now to never say never!!! :) Given your proclivity towards writing, I'd say it's a safe bet in my mind that you will publish some of that in time.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:30 pm

It’s Tuesday night. My wife was tired and puffy-eyed after three days of fucking another guy and again last night with me. She plopped into bed and went to sleep ten minutes after arriving home from work. On Wednesday last week, she drove to a banking seminar held in a ballroom at a resort hotel two hours from our home. The presentations were held Thursday through Saturday. She was the only representative from the bank where she works. For the reason it’s a bit far away, the bank picked up the tab for a room at the hotel through Saturday night.

She sat at the end of a long table nearest the podium, speakers and a projection screen. At varied times later that afternoon, she noticed a guy with a SDS cam snapping pictures from the room’s far sides. She guessed his age as three or four years younger than her, around 28. She thought his blue blazer over an open collar button-down shirt, white running shoes and slim-fit jeans looked cool. All other men attending were attired in suits and ties.

Curious, she approached him at the last break that afternoon and said, “I’m guessing you’re not with a bank.” His slightly long, black hair had fallen across his forehead. He looked up and brushed back his locks. He smiled and said, “I cover events for the local paper. One or two photos will appear in Monday’s news along with a few lines about the seminar. I always include some remarks from one or two attendees at these things. If you’re free later, would you mind a quick interview?”

She said, “Sure, whenever.” He wore black horn-rimmed glasses, was somewhat close to her 5’11” height and she found he was fun to talk with. He said, “How about after the last hour today? We could talk in the lounge down the hall.” She agreed to walk with him to the lounge when the meeting wrapped up at four-thirty.

She wore a mandarin collar black dress and black high-heeled shoes that caused her to be some three inches taller when standing alongside him. They sat at a table and ordered mixed drinks. She mentioned her surprise that so few were in the lounge. He said he’d covered other meetings here and found it gets busy after five when the nearby offices typically close for the day. He asked a few questions about the seminar’s topics, punched her responses into his tablet and stuffed the device back into a leather folder. She told him her husband had also been a reporter but now works with an agency as an institutional writer. She said, “I know your newspaper, it’s pretty large. Reporting jobs are difficult to nail down. How’d you get hired?”

He had attended a community college for journalism and worked awhile as a stringer writing articles for that paper and a weekly publication. He had submitted and had published a few short stories accepted for magazines. After a series of articles he marketed to the paper, the chief editor hired him full-time to cover local events. He said, “My job’s on the staff’s lower end, but I’m pretty sure I’ll move up in time.”

They exchanged small talk until an increasing number of locals began filling the lounge and the chatter made it difficult to hear. He said, “We could go to a small pub on the street behind the hotel. It’s quiet and I go there a lot because it’s just across the street from my duplex apartment.”

My wife isn’t naïve. His mention of his residence located near the pub was a hint they could also go to his apartment from the pub. She nodded affirmatively and he paid the bill. She said, “I’ll follow you in my car.”

I was on my way home from work when my cell phone buzzed. She told me where she was going, and I said, “Sounds like you’ll be having sex tonight.” She laughed and said, “Could be. I’ll let you know.” She pulled alongside his car in the tavern’s parking lot, told me she would call me later that night and clicked off.

The pub was dim and intimate. They drank light beers at a booth, trading stories of his work and her remembrances from when I was a newspaper guy. A half hour passed. Their hands touched and she didn’t pull away. He asked whether she’d care to continue their conversation at his place across the street. She said, “Sounds good. It’s been interesting.”

She parked behind his car in the duplex’s driveway and he ushered her into his small, one-bedroom apartment. He closed the living room’s blinds, turned on a table lamp and sat alongside her on his couch. As they chatted, his hand touched hers. She responded by stroking her fingers in his palm. They fell silent and her lips parted invitingly. He leaned to kiss her. Her arms encircled his neck. He reached around her to unzip her dress. Soon both were naked .

Thunder clouds had gathered, blocking the sunlight. Even with the couch-side lamp, the apartment was dimmed. He laid his eyeglasses atop a side table, urged her to sit back on his couch. He knelt on the floor before her and parted her legs. His tongue lathered her pussy. My wife moaned, her body writhing under his tongue’s manipulations of her clitoris. Aflame and moaning, she whimpered, “You’re so good at that,” then cried out in a mind-blowing orgasm.

He put on his glasses, lifted her by a hand and led her to his bedroom. Her pussy was hot, creaming and eager after the stimulation by his warm tongue. Striding alongside him, her lower lip quivered as she stared at his engorged dick and fully packed balls. She breathed heavily in anticipation and plopped onto her back on the bed. He parted her legs and knelt between her thighs. She gazed down to the space between their bodies and gasped as he guided his cock to her cunt. Her voice fluttered with repetitive “oh, oh’s” as his pole slid into her channel.

He braced his upper body with his hands aside her head and thrust his hips in measured rhythm. Their eyes locked and my wife’s mouth opened wide as he fucked her. His tempo quickened. As his dick jack-hammered her cunt, she cried out, “It’s so good! My pussy’s on fire!”

She squeezed her vaginal walls. He muttered in a shaky voice, “You’re so tight!” Her eyes were widened excitedly in their turmoil of passion. Her pussy was electrified and she fervently lifted her hips in rhythm with his strokes. His cock slammed into her like a battering ram. His dickhead bumped against her cervix and her vision momentarily blurred as a mental image of sparkling lights flashed before her eyes.

As his cock slithered through the walls of her cunt, his hasty thrusts propelled the top of his penis against her clitoris. A second orgasm was building and she hoped she wouldn’t cum too soon. She cried out, “Your dick’s so hard! My pussy’s melting!” Her legs flailed and her heels kicked the mattress. The bed rocked with frenzied lust. She intentionally threw herself into it for his benefit. The hot thrills had seemed to go on an hour but she knew it could only have been minutes before she exploded in howls of a shattering climax.

I’ve thought at times she has a tendency to overstate sexual encounters but when telling me all this, she insisted her orgasm was literally cataclysmic. Whether that word’s precise or not, her narrative had me so hot I wasn’t about to nitpick.

He turned her to her knees and guided his cock to her pussy from her rear. She bit hard into her lower lip and rotated her head as he plowed her furrow. His swollen balls slapped her buttocks. His stamina was impressive. Keyed up by his prolonged ability to perform without cumming, she pounded her fists onto the mattress and squealed, “Fuck, fuck, fuck!” She tried to control her body’s trembles but said she was delirious in their frenzy of fucking. She told me tonight, “I can’t really describe it. I was so fucking hot my brain wasn’t working right, like being sucked into a black hole.” When she said that, I thought she laying it on a bit thick but I liked it.

Ultimately, he make known he was about to erupt. She swiveled her head about to watch the burning excitement in his face at the moment he was to cum. As he turned his tightly shut eyes to the ceiling, a momentary image of a wild beast flashed through her mind. She shrieked. “Oh fuck, yes!” He offered to pull out before his semen burst into her cunt. She was about to plead for him to cum inside here but realized he had waited too late. His lava rocketed into her cunt. She bawled, “Yes! Yesss.” Tears streaked in rivulets down her cheeks. As his overload of birth fluid filled the tunnel of her cunt, she sighed in gratitude, “ Oh, yeahhh. That is so good.”

With growls of satisfaction, he thrust repeatedly until his dick was drained and deflating. She expelled a deep breath and said, “I’m really glad you asked me for that interview.” He joked he wouldn’t mention her yelling “fuck, fuck” in his news story. She laughed, saying, “Good idea,” and glanced aside to his bedside mirror. In its reflection, her eyeballs were streaked red like cherries in milk. She recalled that when he was fucking her, he too occasionally looked aside and now realized he’d been watching their image as they their bodies were united.

They lay together and kissed deeply. She curled a fist around his deflating cock and stroked it. He reached to the side table for his eyeglasses, turned to her and said, “You’ve been with other men before, haven’t you?” She asked why he thought so. He admitted it was just a guess and said, “At first I thought perhaps you’re just athletic, but you’re experienced in ways I wouldn’t think come only from marriage.” She said, “Would it would bother you if I have sex with others? He said, “Imagining your hot body with other guys is exciting.” She laughed and said his imagination sounds like her husband’s.

She hesitated before admitting it but thought, “Why not? It’s not like he lives anywhere near me.” She confessed with a sigh, “My husband gets off knowing I have sex with other men. What do you think about that?”

As her admission sank in, his eyes brightened. He said, “That is so hot. I’ve seen that in computer porn but thought it was fantasy.” He warmed up to the concept and asked what a typical extramarital date was like. She leaned to take his dick in her mouth. She bobbed her head slowly over his groin, stopping occasionally to relate a lengthy story about the first young guy she dated and fucked for three years at my encouragement. His dick swelled as she sucked and went on with her hot narrative in elaborate detail. He said, ”You’re totally the hottest woman I’ve ever known.” His fingers touched an arm of his eyeglasses as he was about to remove them. She said, “Keep your glasses on. You look good in them.” He crawled atop her again and they fucked until reaching mutual, screaming orgasms. She gasped, “I didn’t think it could have been any better than before, but that was awesome.” He sighed in an exhausted breath, “That’s what I was thinking.”

She accepted his offer to stay the night. He asked whether he could visit us sometime at our home. She said, “Why not? We’re only two hours away.” He punched her cell phone number into his tablet’s contacts. She said, “Weekends are best. Just let me know a few days ahead.”

They fucked twice more during the night and again the next morning. She awoke at five-thirty a.m. and dropped to the hardwood floor for morning pushups and sit-ups. She kissed him, saying, “I loved it. I’ll be back around six-thirty tonight,” and drove to her hotel to shower and dress for that day’s seminar.

She called me at home before leaving her hotel room and told me everything. I’d just stepped into the shower when the phone rang and hard as a rock as I listened. She weaves her intricate details like someone reading a novel aloud. I stroked my dick as she went on. Her fuckbuddy had no need to attend another group session for his story but they would be together two more nights before she was to leave for home. The moment she clicked off her cell phone, my semen spurted far out onto the shower’s tiles. I couldn’t have been more turned on if I’d been fucking her myself. I knew she would be eagerly looking forward to having his dick inside her again that night. She would later tell me that for that reason she found it an effort to focus on the speakers at the sessions, but she somehow managed. When she returned to his place, she brought her travel bags from the hotel to his duplex apartment as he has suggested. She wouldn’t return to the hotel until checking out Monday morning.

On her last day, they went to an amusement park for a series of thrill rides, then returned to his apartment for sizzling sex. When his dick was deep in her pussy, he said, “I don’t know why, but your wedding ring makes me even hotter.” She said, “I’ve heard that before. To some men, it’s thought of as a taboo. Two guys confessed to me they fantasized about their sister or a hot mom.” Pumping faster, he grinned and said, “I hope that’s not me, but you sort of look like my sister.” Giggling, she said, “You can think of me any way you like.” He moaned, “I’m cumming,” and a torrent of sperm jetted into her cuntal walls. He said, “I think I love you.” She said, “I know. I felt it in the way you were fucking me.”

They fell asleep in the late afternoon. He was still sleeping when she departed in the early, dark morning. She left him a note on her pillow to let him know it was fun and that she welcomed whenever he might find time to visit us. To avoid waking him, she skipped her morning exercise routine, quietly packed her bags and slipped out the door to her car. She checked out of the hotel around 1:30 a.m.

I was still in bed at four a.m. Monday morning when I heard the garage door open and her car putter into the garage. I was naked when I came out to open the door from the garage into our home. She dropped her clothing piece by piece onto the floor in a path to our bedroom. As we fucked, she told me every detail as time allowed. She confessed that when driving home her feelings were ablaze over those days she can’t get her need for him out of her head. That’s happened before and was a once reason I had occasional bouts of jealousy about a few guys in our earliest days of her having sex with others. It’s something like a high school crush but with heated sex added to the mix. It isn’t just the physical thrill. They had bonded more deeply than with most. I’ve learned it takes awhile for her obsession to dissipate. Knowing that a deep infatuation can come about after sex is the principal reason this lifestyle is bad idea for couples with marital troubles.

He phoned while we were still in bed to tell her he enjoyed their time together and said she’s the hottest woman he’s ever met. He was calling from his car and had just pulled up to work, so their conversation lasted only two or three minutes. I grasped my dick as I listened to their conversation. When he told her he was walking into the newspaper’s building’s front door, she said, “It was good for me too. All of it,” and clicked off her phone.

Her eyes rolled as I stroked my cock and asked my usual question, “How big is he?” I pumped my pole faster in anticipation of her response. She laughed and said, “That isn’t something I ask guys. I think he’s about like you, around six inches, but it might be a bit bigger. It seemed longer when he was inside me. You can judge for yourself if he actually gets around to visiting us. He mentioned he won’t mind if you watch.” I was cumming immediately. She said with a grin, “You’re not the only man who’s asked me that. What is it with guys about the size of another man’s dick?” I didn’t respond. I’ve tried but have never been able to adequately explain that in a way she says she understands.

At eight, I was dressed for work and we had breakfast at our kitchen table. She said, “I’m off for the day. Too bad you need to get to the office. I could keep you entertained all day with the rest of those goings-on.” I laughed, grabbed my coat, and said, “I can’t wait to hear the rest tonight.” As it turned out, she went into work for a couple of hours toward the day's end.

We fucked again twice that night as she went on with her stories at his apartment. I was wasted. She said, “Oh yeah, I talked to my boss by phone twice while I was away. He wants to take this Thursday off so he and I can go up to his mountain cottage for the day. Maybe that will help me getting the other guy out of my head. I could be late getting home.” Her saying that so matter-of-factly isn’t unusual. She knows she doesn’t need my permission. On a few occasions they’ve had sex, she didn’t leave until just before the sun came up. I like that they’re getting together this week. Fucking her boss may help her get over her newest infatuation a bit faster.

I told her, “Call me during the day to let me know when you’ll be home. I’m always thrilled when you’re fucking.” She grinned and said, “And that’s another thing I like about you.” That sort of understanding is a reason I think she and I make a winning team, but there’s a lot more than sex that goes into a successful marriage.

She leaned above me in bed, stared into my eyes, and said, “I’m so lucky I married you. I have everything in life I could want.” After a moment’s hesitation, added with a laugh, “Well, almost anyway. I haven’t yet had ten inches.”

I’m lucky too. This complex package that defines up my wife is all I want. There’s nothing I’d choose as an alternative. She can be portrayed as a lot of things but among those attributes I like most is that she’s my very hot wife.
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:42 am

Des, I can't believe it but you out did yourself with this story. Your writing style jumped up immensely with this story. It read like a novel not just an update on her sex life. Excellent job of writing. No, it didn't sound like a reporter. Your choice of words and your sentence structure was not a simple factual recounting of what you heard, it had more creativity in the form. I wonder if the employment of her latest lover had anything to do with that? Did his role as a younger reporter stimulate just a little creative competitiveness in you as to writing??? I'm thinking so, compared to what you have written previously. Don't get me wrong, you always write in good style, easy to read and intelligently, but this one has a little artistry in it!!! I'm glad she had an outstanding fucking from the new guy and I'm glad you enjoyed her telling her story about it. Thanks for the "Chapter"! :)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:45 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:42 am
Des, I can't believe it but you out did yourself with this story. Your writing style jumped up immensely with this story. It read like a novel not just an update on her sex life. Excellent job of writing. No, it didn't sound like a reporter. Your choice of words and your sentence structure was not a simple factual recounting of what you heard, it had more creativity in the form. I wonder if the employment of her latest lover had anything to do with that? Did his role as a younger reporter stimulate just a little creative competitiveness in you as to writing??? I'm thinking so, compared to what you have written previously. Don't get me wrong, you always write in good style, easy to read and intelligently, but this one has a little artistry in it!!! I'm glad she had an outstanding fucking from the new guy and I'm glad you enjoyed her telling her story about it. Thanks for the "Chapter"! :)
The idea that his being a reporter having to do with it also occurred to me, but I put off interrupting her with a question while she was talking and then forgot about it. His description doesn't fit me, but she mentioned he reminded her of me when I was a newspaper guy. Maybe she was reliving the time we were dating. But the jobs' comparison allowed for good opening conversation between them.

I'm herein extending my thanks for your compliment, but none of that was in my mind when I was punching all that into this thread. It was just my thoughts and notes as I was into it. I asked as I was headed out the door this morning, that since she was going to be with her boss most of tomorrow, whether she was also going for the "massage" at her newer guy's salon Saturday morning. She said, "Yeah, I made the appointment during a break from the meeting Monday. I hope you don't think that's too much sex packed so closely together."

I didn't. This is what I call a good week.

~ Des

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Wed Mar 06, 2019 7:50 am

Soooooo hot!!!

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:58 pm

Double dittos on what rascalvixen wrote. I have been reading every post you made here since the first. Your and your wife's history and your writing are the absolute best I've read anywhere about this lifestyle. I think I know more about how people doing this think from your writings than I could have found in a psychology book. I realize you don't write about every guy your wife fucks, but what you have told us is amazing. You're one of the luckiest guys on this planet. Thanks pal and please don't go away.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Mar 06, 2019 6:43 pm

My wife asked a question tonight that some here may not know. She received another phone call tonight from the young reporter she met at the hotel earlier in the week. She removed her clothes while talking to on the phone and sat in front of the TV in her short robe to get ready for bed.They were on the phone an hour. When she hung up, she said he asked her if she refers to me a cuckold. She told him she's never called me that but guessed I sort of was but she and I like whatever I am. She got up to go to bed and said, "Where did that word come from anyway?" I'm a word guy and know that.

Cuckold came about because of the cuckoo bird. It lays its nest in the nests of other birds. Some where in distant history, someone came up with a derivative of the bird's name because instead of laying eggs, a man other than her husband is depositing his egg sperm in his wife. Her question caused me to think others might have the same question, so there you go. In the days the word was formed, it didn't have a positive meaning as a lot of guys like me might now think. Cucks were then looked down upon and ridiculed by men who assumed the husbands must not be able to measure up. But nowadays, well, it's kinda fun isn't it? It is for me anyway.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:49 pm

I too noticed the enhanced level of detail in the telling your wife's most recent adventure. It made me wonder if she really shared that level of detail with you when recounting her trysts, or if we were just experiencing the further evolution of an artist.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:14 am

subtoall wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:49 pm
I too noticed the enhanced level of detail in the telling your wife's most recent adventure. It made me wonder if she really shared that level of detail with you when recounting her trysts, or if we were just experiencing the further evolution of an artist.
Hi, Subtoall. Got your message just after I woke up. Thank you for the compliment. Yes, she does but often she fills in a bit more over a few days, either voluntarily or when I ask. She has been very good at relating details as long as I've known her and had was taught public speaking in a church-sponsored middle school and how to make her words clear by fully explaining what she wanted to communicate. She entered and occasionally won public speaking contests from about age 13 through high school. She found that helped her to become a better writer in high school than most and that mutual interest is what first drew us together. She kept a diary from all her years until two or three years after we married. When she began having sex with others in our marriage, she found it interesting that I kept a computer journal of her experiences. Within that first year, she began to enhance her stories with everything she recalled. When she read some in her spare time, she offered additions and corrections. She doesn't often read it anymore, but occasionally asks me if she told about her encounters the way I would. It's a mutually shared talent/skill and that's helped her move up at work.

She also knows what turns me on and does that very well. Last night, I followed her to the bedroom not long after she had left the living room and was brushing her teeth. I said, "You're seemed anxious to get to sleep." She said in stage-sensuous tone, "Yeah, I'm fucking tomorrow and you're not. Gotta be my best for his big, hard cock." Her eyes rolled to the bath mirror's reflection as I grabbed my dick and she laughed. She said, "I knew you'd do that. You're so wonderfully predictable." In bed, she gave me oral sex, saying she would "be better for me tomorrow if you and I don't fuck tonight." She's had a lot over the past week anyway and I didn't push it. She added that she has the impression her time with her boss at his cottage tomorrow isn't only for sex. She had the feeling from their phone conversation that he has something to tell her. She said, "I'll let you know," and turned over to go to sleep.

I'd add more about her daily life here if it fit with the site's topic. I'm persistently fascinated about her non-sexual experiences as well. Thanks for asking. Have to get breakfast and ready for work. Will tell more as it happens.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:28 am

Always looking to hear what you have to say, Des!!! She's been on a fucking frenzy lately, almost like December! And I don't mean the word "fucking" as an adverb either but as an adjective!!! :)

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:22 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:14 am

Hi, Subtoall. Got your message just after I woke up. Thank you for the compliment. Yes, she does but often she fills in a bit more over a few days, either voluntarily or when I ask. She has been very good at relating details as long as I've known her and had was taught public speaking in a church-sponsored middle school and how to make her words clear by fully explaining what she wanted to communicate. She entered and occasionally won public speaking contests from about age 13 through high school. She found that helped her to become a better writer in high school than most and that mutual interest is what first drew us together. She kept a diary from all her years until two or three years after we married. When she began having sex with others in our marriage, she found it interesting that I kept a computer journal of her experiences. Within that first year, she began to enhance her stories with everything she recalled. When she read some in her spare time, she offered additions and corrections. She doesn't often read it anymore, but occasionally asks me if she told about her encounters the way I would. It's a mutually shared talent/skill and that's helped her move up at work.

She also knows what turns me on and does that very well. Last night, I followed her to the bedroom not long after she had left the living room and was brushing her teeth. I said, "You're seemed anxious to get to sleep." She said in stage-sensuous tone, "Yeah, I'm fucking tomorrow and you're not. Gotta be my best for his big, hard cock." Her eyes rolled to the bath mirror's reflection as I grabbed my dick and she laughed. She said, "I knew you'd do that. You're so wonderfully predictable." In bed, she gave me oral sex, saying she would "be better for me tomorrow if you and I don't fuck tonight." She's had a lot over the past week anyway and I didn't push it. She added that she has the impression her time with her boss at his cottage tomorrow isn't only for sex. She had the feeling from their phone conversation that he has something to tell her. She said, "I'll let you know," and turned over to go to sleep.

I'd add more about her daily life here if it fit with the site's topic. I'm persistently fascinated about her non-sexual experiences as well. Thanks for asking. Have to get breakfast and ready for work. Will tell more as it happens.
Wow. I love it. You guys are just perfect for each other. Carry on!

Bullslovehead
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bullslovehead » Fri Mar 08, 2019 12:44 pm

I'm curious what it was that he wanted to tell her.