My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:46 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:47 am
Des 31 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:14 am
I brought work home yesterday and today to write up some client . . .
Since he had had a threesome with your wife before, did you consider doing your wife in a threesome with him? It must have sent you into orbit when she told you about her threesome with two other men. My wife hasn't done that yet, but I would love if she did.

I'm amazed that you could continue to work on your computer while hearing their sighs and moans. I would be lying back with my cock in my hand, visualizing what was happening in the bedroom I share with my wife.
We have done that a few times and it works better for her without me in the room. I guess I've become accustomed to her fucking other guys while I'm working or doing something else, so that doesn't bother me. But sometimes, it gets a bit overwhelming and I'm jerking off just like you think you would.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:49 pm

isinlarsa wrote:
Des 31 wrote:
Since he had had a threesome with your wife before, did you consider doing your wife in a threesome with him? It must have sent you into orbit when she told you about her threesome with two other men. My wife hasn't done that yet, but I would love if she did.

I'm amazed that you could continue to work on your computer while hearing their sighs and moans. I would be lying back with my cock in my hand, visualizing what was happening in the bedroom I share with my wife.
We have done that a few times and it works better for her without me in the room. I guess I've become accustomed to her fucking other guys while I'm working or doing something else, so that doesn't bother me. But sometimes, it gets a bit overwhelming and I'm jerking off just like you think you would.

I should have added another comment about Tuesday to RascalVixen above. He knows me better than anyone else around here. I don't like to think of myself sexually inferior to other guys, but I wouldn't be honest if I didn't say her boss, like another of her regular guys, has some considerable advantages over me as I've written here before. I love that he can get her that excited with his stamina and big dick. I'm really looking forward to that, although I'll be home and they won't Tuesday night.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Apr 12, 2019 6:13 pm

deleted...double posting in error.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:43 pm

Understood on the schedule!!!

Did you listen to the link I provided??? A little humor for her promise to you to try to keep the weekends free for you two!!!

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 5:45 am

Update (Continued from last night) –

My wife doesn’t often shave her pubic hair, but on her last visit with her masseur at his apartment he offered to do it for her. He has professional equipment and wax at his place. After a touch-up and lotion, her pubic mound is smooth and glistens in the bath's light. After her massage and their usual fucking, he gave her a paper on how to do it properly herself without risking injury, She hasn’t had any problem with doing that in the past, but he said injuries aren’t uncommon when women shave their mounds without knowing how. Her visitor over the last two nights told her he found the difference exciting. She felt the sensations of her bare pussy increased her enjoyment with him.

When guys are fucking her at our home, I most often sleep naked in the guest room and jerk off. As always, I was thrilled hearing her vocal responses from our bedroom across the hall. I at first resisted masturbating for the reason I wanted to be hard and fuck her when he left this morning. But ultimately, I would find I couldn’t resist.

I didn’t sleep well during the night. I heard my wife moaning amid periodic wails of excitation. There were a lot of “Oh’s,” “Fuck me’s” and in what seemed to be the most intimacies for her, a fluttering tone of crying out his first name as his dick was sliding through her cunt. They were up and out of bed a few times during the night to go to the kitchen or living room and talk about . . . well, whatever they talked about. I knew each time they were up by the soft sounds of our bedroom door’s opening and closing.

Sometime after midnight, her squeals of his name didn’t seem to come from our bedroom. I padded out of bed and peered around the door opening toward her mutterings. They stood in the hallway’s dim lighting limned by the distant living room’s nightlight. I thought neither noticed me in the darkness of the doorway.

Her back leaned against the wall as he fucked her slowly. He braced his body with his hands against the wall at each side of her head. He fucked her in in slow strokes and she wrapped a long leg about his hip to his back. Her mouth gaped open. Trembling, she stared wide-eyed at his face. Her head rolled back as if looking at the ceiling and he leaned to kiss my wife’s neck. She whispered with a tremor in her throat, “Oh this is so good. Your cock feels so good.” The vision struck me as one of ongoing romance, not the typical lust she exhibits when an infrequent guest is fucking her.

In my fervor, I was convinced I could feel the sexual heat beating in her heart. My prick had at first been flaccid but swelled as I watched and gulped for air. I could no longer resist. My hand curled around my dick and I masturbated wildly. My eyes rolled and an odd sensation I can describe only as something like helplessness flashed through my being as I speedily pumped my stick.

His tempo increased and my wife yelled, “Oh god, yes! Oh fuck! I’m cumming! I’m cumming!” No more than a minute had passed but I was cumming too. Gasping for air, I rolled my back around the door jamb into the guest room and spurted my birth fluid onto the floor tiles.

Around eight this morning, I was awakened by my wife with a touch on my back. The two were standing alongside my bed. She said, “Scoot over and make room for us.” She lay between him and me. I asked, “How was it?” He grinned when she reached for his stiff cock and my limp dick and said, “It It's been really hot," and turned to him to say, "We had a very good time, didn't we?” She stroked our poles as she told how they fucked in various positions.

I couldn’t get it up. She released her hold on my dick, smiled at him and said, “Want to do it again?” He knelt between her thighs and she guided his tool to her vaginal opening. She gripped my hand as he fucked her amid her repetitious grunts of “Unhh!” and Oh’s. She climaxed within a couple of minutes but he evidently couldn’t come again. My wife later told me she wasn’t surprised. He had ejaculated into her three times throughout the night.

My wife stayed in bed with me a few minutes after he had left for our bedroom’s bath to shave, shower and dress. She said, “I spotted you watching last night from the doorway. You were jerking off as we fucked. That got me super-excited! The more I thought about it this morning I found myself regretting not having you in the room the last two nights.”

I hadn’t thought either had seen me at the time. I said, “Does that mean you’re thinking about wanting me in the room more often?”

She smiled and said, “Yeah. I liked your watching on the boat last weekend too. I’m now sorry for not including you more often in the past.” Something seemed to catch in my throat at her saying that. I had a fleeting thought that we had established a new pact in our lives and I privately wondered what differences that could make in the future. It occurred to me at the moment that my emotions wouldn’t be quite the same that way. I don’t mean in the most obvious way, but in some manner I can’t yet imagine. I thought about that a moment and said, “Sure, but we might later decide to go back to our usual ways. I haven’t felt ‘left out’ in the past. Let’s try it.” She said, “Whatever you find best,” kissed me and left for our master bedroom to dress. I know if she says she needs me there, I’ll do it anyway. She occasionally comments, “This isn’t just about me,” then adds as a joke, “But mostly it is.” In my view, it really is all about her. I love what other guys and their hot cocks do for her. That's my favorite thing.

When he had dressed, he asked to use our phone to call a cab to the airport. My wife offered to drive him. As they walked from our kitchen through the door to the garage, she handed him the keys and said with a giggle, “You drive. I’ll suck your dick.” I watched from the living room window as they pulled out of our driveway onto the street.

She phoned after dropping him off at the airport and said she would be at the firearms range an hour or so before coming home. She's still out but should be back soon and we'll go out for a late breakfast. There's a wrinkle in her invitation for me to join though. I know I won't be with her and her boss Tuesday night. That one's out of boundaries, but she promised to phone and I'll be happily jerking off.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:56 am

Des 31 wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:46 pm
isinlarsa wrote:
Des 31 wrote:

I remember being at work in an office while I knew my wife was in our marital bed with another guy. It was very difficult to keep my mind on work, especially listening to what other people were talking about. Like you, my wife perfers being alone with her lovers. I do enjoy sitting and slowly jerking off while imagining her getting fucked.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:13 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Fri Apr 12, 2019 9:43 pm
Understood on the schedule!!!
Did you listen to the link I provided??? A little humor for her promise to you to try to keep the weekends free for you two!!!
Rascal
Just found it... funny. Very good. Wife liked that.

Des

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:35 pm

Des,

I am thrilled that she has expressed some concern for your feelings in her infidelities!!!!! Her telling you that she is feeling some remorse for excluding you from your marital bed for two consecutive nights is a big step in my book!! She even said that watching you watch her while she fucks another man made her really excited and that she thinks she's like to have you watch more often is a HUGE thing for your relationship. I'll be anxiously waiting to hear how your discussions go on that subject and how it all works out in reality!! I'm truly happy for the new revelation!!

Rascal

edit: I you posted as I was writing. I'm glad you and she liked it!!!! I was laughing the whole time I was listening to it to make sure it was what I remembered!!!! :lol:

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:18 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sat Apr 13, 2019 2:35 pm
Des,

I am thrilled that she has expressed some concern for your feelings in her infidelities!!!!! Her telling you that she is feeling some remorse for excluding you from your marital bed for two consecutive nights is a big step in my book!! She even said that watching you watch her while she fucks another man made her really excited and that she thinks she's like to have you watch more often is a HUGE thing for your relationship. I'll be anxiously waiting to hear how your discussions go on that subject and how it all works out in reality!! I'm truly happy for the new revelation!!

Rascal

edit: I you posted as I was writing. I'm glad you and she liked it!!!! I was laughing the whole time I was listening to it to make sure it was what I remembered!!!! :lol:
I'm sure there's going to be one exception to including me when she's fucking and I think you know which that will be - her boss. She didn't need to mention that won't be part of the deal, but I'm good with that. I'm just happy they're so good for the other, and I wouldn't deny her that for anything. One of these days, I'm hoping she invites him to our home when I'm not traveling on assignment. If I can't be in the same room, I'll turn on the surveillance cams. I want to see what those experiences are like for her. She loves those times they're together and he tells her the same.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat Apr 13, 2019 3:26 pm

As always a huge pleasure following your thread. You know I'm always a little concerned you "get the short end of the stick", so to speak, considering your wife. So when she return and after your late breakfast, I hope your wife had the energy for a some love-making with you? ;)

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sat Apr 13, 2019 11:17 pm

I really like the growth in your relationship that seems to be implied by her admission and apology. I hope it sticks.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:19 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Des,

I am thrilled that she has expressed some concern for your feelings in her infidelities!!!!!
Thanks, Rascal. Since you're probably the only guy on OHW who knows us and have frequently wondered about that, I thought that would be your response. But actually those "infidelities" are to me her "fidelities." I didn't even jerk off this often as a teen as I now do when she's being fucked and she's been faithful to me at continuing this (requested) extramarital fucking lifestyle. :P :mrgreen: :whip: (That whip symbolizes all her guys' sperm spurting strongly into her happy channel.)

Fotodom
Pervert

Unread post by Fotodom » Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:27 am

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:19 am
rascalnvixen wrote:
Des,

I am thrilled that she has expressed some concern for your feelings in her infidelities!!!!!
Thanks, Rascal. Since you're probably the only guy on OHW who knows us and have frequently wondered about that, I thought that would be your response. But actually those "infidelities" are to me her "fidelities." I didn't even jerk off this often as a teen as I now do when she's being fucked and she's been faithful to me at continuing this (requested) extramarital fucking lifestyle. :P :mrgreen: :whip: (That whip symbolizes all her guys' sperm spurting strongly into her happy channel.)
Heh, he's not the only one... I don't comment on your thread much at all, but I read it very carefully. :twisted:
I also study your avatar.... :D

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:11 pm

Fotodom wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:27 am
Des 31 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:19 am
rascalnvixen wrote:
Des,

Heh, he's not the only one... I don't comment on your thread much at all, but I read it very carefully. :twisted:
I also study your avatar.... :D
Hmm. Someone I know is around here. Had doubted that would happen. Give me a call. (Thanks for letting me know...)

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:26 pm

We went out for brunch when my wife arrived back home on Saturday from the airport where she dropped off her friend and then drove over to the firearms range. We sat apart from other diners and chatted. She's been an active swimmer since her school days, goes out to a pistol range for firearms practice every couple of weeks and not long ago took up golf and racquetball. She said she plans to teach me some golf basics in the near future, something I had told her seems like a boring waste of time but she disagrees.

So I asked her over the table what was her favorite activity. She looked around to make sure no one was walking by, smiled and said, "Holding dicks in my hand, sucking dicks and having them around for even better activities." She laughed with me and I said I meant your other pastimes. She said, "I knew what you were asking. Probably swimming, but they're all fun."

But now, I know what her real favorite activities are and those aren't sports. When we got home, she teased me with her imagination of how next Tuesday night will be when she's getting fucked by her boss and jerked me off as she went on with her narrative. I was turned on and wanted to fuck her but she said "that would be too much" until sometime later in the coming week. She has her limits about that, particularly after the past few days and her upcoming overnight date on Tuesday. That happens at times.

She said, "Sorry about that, but don't forget, it was all your idea in the first place. I didn't anticipate all this either." She has a point.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:41 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:26 pm
She said, "Sorry about that, but don't forget, it was all your idea in the first place. I didn't anticipate all this either." She has a point.
Uh, Huh!!! I think she's got you dead to rights on that count, Des!!!! :lol: There's not too much to say after she pulls that card out of her deck!!! She must really be kind of sore, in more places than her pussy!! She didn't even offer a blow job!!! You think her lips and ass are over worked as well?? I'm just kidding with you but I do wonder why NOT a blow job!!! You can jerk off by yourself when she's with the boss!!! And now she's put more wear and tear on your cock by stroking you even more!!!

Should be an interesting week, my friend!! :evil: :whip:

Rascal

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:52 pm

What non lifestyle related activities do you two do together? She swims, shoots, golfs, works out, has her guys...do you two have something you share?

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:49 pm

I must agree with the previous commentator, I also ask myself what do you and your wife actually have in common, beside this "lifestyle-kink"? At least it seems, that when she's not hooking-up with her boss at work or outside of it, that most days of the week, she's out after work with some other lover or this guy is visiting your home and you have to sleep in the spare room. You often mentioned that your wife says to you she can't go back to the time when it was just the two of you. Before you start I'm aware you have no intention to ask her this. Though, I have my doubts if this is really a desirable development that your wife wouldn’t be able to stop having sex with other guys, if you for whatever reasons would change your mind about this. Considering all the excitement around this, which I understand, believe me or not, shouldn't it always be the case that your wife should be able to walk away from this "lifestyle", if it really would be necessary and important for you?

Excuse me, if I should sound too negative, but I have to admit I'm curious on how many days of lets say week she meet with one of her lovers on average?

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:31 pm

Eh. I'm not going to join the naysayers here, Des. My gut tells me you and your wife have a strong connection. Of course I've never met either of you, and my only source for input is what you've written here, so I can't imagine what value my assessment could possible have!

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:45 pm

I feel like I should clarify my prior comments. I'm not questioning the connection, just purely curious about what other things they may share. I imagine Des is pretty much occupied most of the time with his work, his masturbation time and his writings. She is busy with her work, men and activities. I'm interested in the more mundane downtime activities.

Bullslovehead
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bullslovehead » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:56 pm

This thread and not only thread but this page has peaked my imagination. So the whip means sperm? Hmmm. Also sucks you didnt get to have sex with her that night. Sorry des.

Kind regards

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Apr 15, 2019 4:19 am

The emoticons here are have no specific definition, as far as I know. Use them to reinforce your writing as you would do any other emoticon. I use the whip as an exclamation point on steroids, most of the time or in a comment on BDSM.

As far as Des and his wife's activities, I think they are both very energetic people who are constantly doing things. They are both high energy folks that are constantly on the go. They are the people you have seen in your own lives that are very fit and are constantly in motion doing things. So, they do a lot in a normal day, more so, I think, than a lot of us do. They are both very active business people in their own professions and are both very successful. She spends a lot of time out and about (sex included) and he has his activities as well. They do have their own time together in most evenings when they share their feelings and personal time and yes romance. It is a lifestyle they both enjoy and I think their romantic connection is strong. Do I completely understand them? NO!! I have been known to made comment to him as well about the amount of time she spends with lovers and they have an agreement and she has said she well try to keep the weekends clear for just them, but we all know about the best laid plans, things sometimes go awry and special things pop up on the weekends. I don't speak for Des, this is just my understanding of their circumstances. It's up to him if he wants to offer his own comments on the recent posts.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:13 am

My questions were prompted by some spring cleaning I was doing yesterday, going through an old box of things I inherited from my grandparents. I found an old scorecard of my grandfather's that showed his only hole in one from a match he played with my grandmother. They used to play every Tuesday after they retired. The mention of his wife trying to get him involved in golfing, coupled with my nostalgic find, had me wondering else they do as a couple. The simple activities don't often get mentioned as they are not as exciting as other parts of their lives.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:14 am

Sam,

I think you hit the nail on the head!!!! :) They have their own activities like the rest of us but who really wants to hear about what movie we saw last night or what we had for dinner with vanilla friends?! No one has time to write all of that, and I personally, don't have the time to read it!!! :)

Rascal

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon Apr 15, 2019 1:58 pm

Des, I follow your posts and am absolutely blown away and literally speechless. I wish you would post some pics as I always seem to miss your avatar changes. I commend you on your writing and devotion to Mrs. Des. She is a lucky lady and you are a lucky fellow to have found each other. Please don't take our lack of posts as not following you. I bet many others are also speechless.