My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
rascalnvixen

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:34 pm

Des,
I don't know exactly what kind of writing you do for work, I know that at one time you were a journalist of some nature but now work for a company. I'm guessing you are publishing a corporate newsletter or other corporate public relations materials. It just occurred to me while reading your recent post, that you must miss some of the journalistic writing you did in college and in previous times. I say that because your style of writing is not only factual and somewhat objective in its nature, but it is also done in a style of first person reporting that puts us right in the story as it is in your head (the big one on your shoulders!!). It reminds me of the journalistic writings of some of the combat reporters from southeast asia in the late 60s & 70s. Their writing was very compelling and told the story as they saw it or envisioned it from the stories of others. That's what I like about your stories. Yeah, I like the sex and all the stuff that goes with it but your style, as I described, makes it personal, something that most of us can relate to. I get the feeling these posts have become an artistic outlet for your need to write in that previous style that you don't utilize so much at work. I may be full of BS in saying that and be completely off base but, let me say thanks for all your writing and I plan to be right here to read it all!
Rascal

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:17 am

Des, has the Dec. HotWife party already happened? Please let me know because I and my wife are fascinated with attending one ourselves. Finding one is the hard part!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:38 pm

SutterKane wrote:Des, has the Dec. HotWife party already happened? Please let me know because I and my wife are fascinated with attending one ourselves. Finding one is the hard part!
Hi Sutter. The Dec. gathering was early this month and they are now quarterly. My wife chose not to go this time. She had spent a boating honeymoon with her boyfriend and his ex who remarried just days before and he was again with her around that time. She wasn't with anyone the night of the meeting but said she needed a break, but the "break" didn't last long anyway before she was fucking again. She has been unusually active these past two months.

A fuckbuddy she hasn't been with in more than three months, a nearby auto repair shop owner who occasionally has done work on our cars, did go and told her in a phone conversation the party was "great." I don't know exactly what that meant, whether it was really any different from the usual, but he told her every wife but one who left early was fucked multiple times that night and the following morning. Some, including him, didn't leave until the following afternoon and he was entirely spent. Three more men have been added to the club's stable since we were last there. Her erstwhile mechanic/boyfriend has now been adopted as one of the hosts' ongoing bulls, which should make the wives happy. He's a good-looking young guy with a lot of stamina and an engaging personality.

Their next meeting will be in March. If we have no conflicts, we intend to go. You mentioned these meetups are hard to find. I was told that in a message here by one of this site's members who claimed they're virtually non-existent. However, I learned since many are around from online postings by groups, along with a vast number of clubs that host both swingers and cuckolds' wives. (Do a search engine for private swingers/cuckold clubs and meetup groups, but the meetup website had only a couple nationwide the last time I checked.)

Having said that, we know from experiences in the past many, many guys in every area of the country are seeking hot wives through personals ads. We learned the best way to do that, at the time we were new at this, was for my wife to place her own ad with a photo included. She wouldn't allow her face in the pic, but that didn't seem to matter. She received more replies than she possibly could have handled. It wasn't long after that when each of us lost count of the guys who had fucked her.

She hasn't placed an ad or responded to one in more than three years now with one exception. She thought it would be fun to answer an ad from a young guy who claimed he was offering to "help childless couples" through natural insemination. Those offers aren't generosity as most men advertisers seem to imply. She understood at the outset the guys just want to fuck. Because of an operation which forever prevents pregnancy, my wife cannot have children but didn't tell him that. He "helped" for around three months until she told him she "thought it worked" and terminated the relationship.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 12:46 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:Des,
I don't know exactly what kind of writing you do for work, I know that at one time you were a journalist of some nature but now work for a company. I'm guessing you are publishing a corporate newsletter or other corporate public relations materials. It just occurred to me while reading your recent post, that you must miss some of the journalistic writing you did in college and in previous times. I say that because your style of writing is not only factual and somewhat objective in its nature, but it is also done in a style of first person reporting that puts us right in the story as it is in your head (the big one on your shoulders!!). It reminds me of the journalistic writings of some of the combat reporters from southeast asia in the late 60s & 70s. Their writing was very compelling and told the story as they saw it or envisioned it from the stories of others. That's what I like about your stories. Yeah, I like the sex and all the stuff that goes with it but your style, as I described, makes it personal, something that most of us can relate to. I get the feeling these posts have become an artistic outlet for your need to write in that previous style that you don't utilize so much at work. I may be full of BS in saying that and be completely off base but, let me say thanks for all your writing and I plan to be right here to read it all!
Rascal
You have good insight, even with a thought I rarely think about if I’ve even considered it. Perhaps writing our ongoing history actually is an artistic outlet, although I haven’t thought of myself as an artist.

When first offered this job, I did miss some elements of my former profession, but the current advantages outweigh that. I then thought of what I did as something like that of a detective, trying to understand the “why” behind whatever I was covering. That worked out well for me at the time, but I didn’t admit that the outcome was more to satisfy my curiosity, not necessarily for the article; but the results appeared along with the happenings unless an editor deleted it. You mentioned combat reporters. I was most often the guy a combat reporter went to dinner with whenever he was in town. He was a good writer who, like me, wanted to know what was behind the obvious. I hadn’t thought about that being a common trait of that limited profession until reading your comment. Perhaps it is.

I’m still curious but the findings rarely show up in my current products. A recent example, while observing some engineers performing what seemed an unnecessary task, I asked the general superintendent why they were doing that. He looked over a manual and said he had no idea. He approached one of his men and was told it was something that had always been done. Before I left the site two days later, he told them to stick to their responsibilities and stop doing it for the reason no one could determine any functional purpose. That, of course, never entered into my PR write-up for the company and I promised the super I wouldn’t mention it to the execs.

What I came to like about this website is that it too serves a journalistic purpose by informing and entertaining its readers. And then, there’s this - I learned here that telling of my wife’s extramarital ventures reignite my excitation of each event.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:31 pm

And I should have added above that I picked up my wife at the airport today before noon. We were in bed having sex within minutes after arriving at home. She filled in details I hadn't already heard of her business trip. The most significant is that she and her boss affirmed a commitment to be together as often as his schedule allows, but the frequency remains murky at the moment. My wife says probably every couple of weeks and they would like to spend a weekend soon at his and his wife's new lakeside cottage in the mountains. Whenever they're together, his wife and I will resume dating but without intercourse because neither he nor my wife "can handle that." That's another story but covered here in this thread some time ago.

I asked whether she intends to continue dating her boyfriend with whom she has a closely bonded connection but already knew her answer. She said, "Well sure!" But they haven't set any schedule either, so they'll be fucking whenever both agree. The best part about her being with those two is that each know I approve and both their wives are friends of ours. She says she wants to keep going to the quarterly meetings at the cuck/hotwife club, but that won't come up until March.

She loves what the contractor did with the basement/apartment. It's really an enclosed bomb shelter built in the 1960s by the now deceased, original owner who we were told was a federal contractor. His widow sold us the home under market and moved to a retirement community in Arizona. We have update the residential part as well over the past few years, but it looks a lot different from others near us. It's quaint but was constructed to withstand almost any natural disaster other than a major earthquake, which has never happened anywhere near here. It doesn't really look like one would expect that sort of home but it's solid. She went shopping for a couple of hours around five, and I used some of her time away to get ready for an upcoming assignment next week.

She said she likes the basement apartment so well she plans to fuck friends there in the future instead of our bedroom, particularly since our contractor made the sleeping area into a separate room from the kitchen and living quarters. I thought she would. This weekend, it's just the two of us. I'll be on the road beginning Monday for a week, but she has a three day guest those first three days.

I'm unsure whether I'll be able to report our happenings next week for a host of reasons, but I'll be back within a bit over a week at the most. My wife fell asleep an hour ago, but I wasn't ready yet. I'm still buzzed over her being back, her stories of the past week and I keep walking down the stairs to admire our latest "second home" in our basement. Furniture's yet to be delivered. My wife asked whether we should consider what it was originally intended for and stock up on a couple years' survival food. I'd rather not get into that mindset, but I suspect I won't object if she insists.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 14, 2018 10:26 pm

Des, a couple of things relating to the basement shelter. It would not hurt to put up some supplies down there if you have the storage space for it. Not that you would need to use them down there but you never know in today's "just in time"shipping and supply systems, you never know what might cause you to need some provisions from storage. The other thing is that before you leave for your business trip, make sure you take your sexy wife to the shelter and give her a good loving fucking down there to christen the shelter for that use before her boyfriends do!!!!! (there should be some privileges for being the husband!) :lol: :)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:31 am

rascalnvixen wrote:Des, a couple of things relating to the basement shelter. It would not hurt to put up some supplies down there if you have the storage space for it. Not that you would need to use them down there but you never know in today's "just in time"shipping and supply systems, you never know what might cause you to need some provisions from storage. The other thing is that before you leave for your business trip, make sure you take your sexy wife to the shelter and give her a good loving fucking down there to christen the shelter for that use before her boyfriends do!!!!! (there should be some privileges for being the husband!) :lol: :)
Thanks - gave me a chuckle ... The problem with your suggestion of us christening the place is that the bed and other furniture she's picked out won't be delivered until a day I'm on assignment. If her step-cousin isn't the first, I might make it. We thought he would be flying in but he phoned last week to say he's riding his motorcycle, which will take him a couple of days each way to get here and back to their hometown. She said one of the three days he's here, they're riding his bike up to the mountains for a picnic. I suspect they'll be having a lot of sex the rest of the time.

This morning, my wife went through the DVD cabinet to find what she calls her "cheater" videos edited from our bedroom surveillance cam. That's the term she uses for four past impromptu hookups, mostly one-nighters with guys she met by chance when I was on the road. I think I've seen them all, but she said she found the best and will add commentary when we watch it in bed tonight.

I'm leaving late Sunday night and will be on site four to five days, dependent upon what needs to be done. When she told me that, I decided to take a couple with me. I may not be able to watch live on our spy cams when I'm there. I asked if she would send a video of her cousin and her having sex in email but she doesn't think she will have time to do that. Editing takes a while.

About those supplies - She said she decided to do it. It's fairly common in our area for people to store survivalist gear and equipment. Over the past two or three years, some bank customers and a couple of banking personnel have influenced her into that mindset. I won't stand in her way but I just don't think like that. Apparently the original owner of our home did though. He even added a large, accessible garbage disposal section. There's plenty of room in two closets for the stuff. I'm unsure of the square footage, but the area's literally the size of a small, two-person apartment. And now on the inside, that's exactly what it looks like. (Just realized what I'm doing - I apologize for taking up this space to say that last part. I'll stop here.)

Added on a couple of minutes later: I just noticed over 29,000 hits. Seriously?? I would never have believed many would take the time to read my long narratives. I don't get that many comments, but I'm pleased to know at least some actually read this stuff.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:47 am, edited 2 times in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:45 am

Des,
You are 33 years old and very experienced in the ways of hotwife sex and you can't find a couple of blankets to put on the floor in the shelter to christen it with your wife before she fucks a couple of other guys in there??? (shaking my upper head) I'm beginning to wonder about you!!!! :)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 15, 2018 6:49 am

rascalnvixen wrote:Des,
You are 33 years old and very experienced in the ways of hotwife sex and you can't find a couple of blankets to put on the floor in the shelter to christen it with your wife before she fucks a couple of other guys in there??? (shaking my upper head) I'm beginning to wonder about you!!!! :)
LOL. I can be a boring guy at times.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:55 am

Thank you very much for sharing your story here. As others have previously stated, you have a wonderful writing style.

I have a question about your hidden cameras. Are you using store bought nanny cams hidden in clocks, air purifiers and the like or did you opt for a more professional setup?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:10 am

samlowen wrote:Thank you very much for sharing your story here. As others have previously stated, you have a wonderful writing style.

I have a question about your hidden cameras. Are you using store bought nanny cams hidden in clocks, air purifiers and the like or did you opt for a more professional setup?
The indoor cams are hidden but not in appliances. The only room with three is our bedroom. One is at horizontal bed height, another in the ceiling's crown molding and the other at the top of a dresser. I opted not to buy systems which the owner is expected to install but had a professional service do that. Some of the features we wanted would have been difficult to set up for me. I have since seen better prices at a big box store and a computer store, and salesmen told me they have contractors to set those up if the buyer prefers. I'm told that, as a rule, brands aren't important; systems similar in features are reportedly all about the same, but the prices vary. (That's only what I'm told, so don't consider me an expert on surveillance cams. I can only say that I'm happy with ours and the outdoor cams are made by a different manufacturer from the indoor cameras.)

Added a few minutes later when I thought of it: If a service contractor installs cams for you in the bedroom, you may get some raised eyebrows by the installation guys as I did, but they did exactly what I requested. For that reason, some may be embarrassed and prefer a nanny cam rather than trying to explain why you want a spy cam in your bedroom. My answer was, "Just because I want it. If you can't do it, I'll get someone else."

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:01 am

I read all your writings! What you said about this week's visitor sounds very hot. I'll be checking back to find out what happens! Wow! That's sounds as exciting as anything I've read.

isinlarsa
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by isinlarsa » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:44 am

Des 31 wrote:
samlowen wrote:Thank you very much for sharing your story here. As others have previously stated, you have a wonderful writing style.

The indoor cams are hidden but not in appliances. The only room with three is our bedroom. One is at horizontal bed height, another in the ceiling's crown molding and the other at the top of a dresser. I opted not to buy systems which the owner is expected to install but had a professional service do that. Some of the features we wanted would have been difficult to set up for me. I have since seen better prices at a big box store and a computer store, and salesmen told me they have contractors to set those up if the buyer prefers. I'm told that, as a rule, brands aren't important; systems similar in features are reportedly all about the same, but the prices vary. (That's only what I'm told, so don't consider me an expert on surveillance cams. I can only say that I'm happy with ours and the outdoor cams are made by a different manufacturer from the indoor cameras.)

Added a few minutes later when I thought of it: If a service contractor installs cams for you in the bedroom, you may get some raised eyebrows by the installation guys as I did, but they did exactly what I requested. For that reason, some may be embarrassed and prefer a nanny cam rather than trying to explain why you want a spy cam in your bedroom. My answer was, "Just because I want it. If you can't do it, I'll get someone else."

Before you included your addendum, I was thinking about how the contractor would have reacted upon being asked to install cameras to capture obvious sexual activities. While I agree with your answer, I think it would also be tillating to have people wondering what sort of sexual activity is to be captured, including videoing your wife with other men. I suspect the contractor may have had erections while making the installation.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:04 am

Sounds as if you had some professional installers that simply do as they are asked and not ask why. Great that you were able to have them set up the way that you desired.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Dec 17, 2018 3:50 pm

* * * It's Monday night. I’m on out of state now and won’t return until Friday or Saturday. I had doubted I'd have internet access in this remote area but it's working for now. Today through Wednesday, my wife’s off work following a four-day business trip and at home fucking her step-cousin who’s visiting her three days and nights.

Anyone in a hotwife lifestyle knows his wife’s sexual interludes with other men is more exciting for her than with him. A recent news article reported 66% of married women say they’d most often rather read a book than have sex with their husbands.

Yet for years, my wife had difficulty admitting that preference. We’re 33 and 32. Each of us instinctively knew that as our marriage matured, our sex life had become routine and ordinary. I think that’s the only admission she had trouble confiding to me. When I occasionally asked, she usually shrugged at the question, hinted that “Maybe that’s so.” or said in varied ways, “That isn’t a fair question. I don’t compare.” I’ve said to her before that it isn’t more fun with another guy, there would be no reason to have sex with anyone else. Knowing it’s better for her makes it exciting to me.

Last night before I flew out on assignment, she gave in to my frequent question and fully admitted that, although she needs the stability and love within our marriage, other dicks are “a lot more fun.”

I’m not living in luxury here. Our clients had booked me into a small, eight-unit motel that saw its best days in the middle of the last century. The nearest town is 30 miles away, but the motel is less than a mile from three remote sites where I’m interviewing some of our client’s personnel. My room’s decor could be described as worn-down cowboy.

A long-limbed, attractive young girl with well-defined Native-American features, probably early 20s, manned the motel’s office desk. She’s about five-four, with black hair and blue eyes. We briefly introduced ourselves. She’s working part-time and attends a local community college. She said as she handed me my room key, “If you need anything, call me.” Realizing her somewhat sensual tone could have a double meaning, I looked back questioningly with a grin. She added with a mischievous smile, “Yeah, anything at all.” I told her I’d keep that in mind.

Around six tonight, I sat naked in the room’s bed with my back to the headboard and phoned home. I turned on my pocket recorder and held it near the phone’s earpiece. My smoking hot wife was enthusiastically pumped over her step-cousin’s three-day visit with her and spoke in rapid bursts of excitation. They’ve been having sex every few hours since his late morning arrival, stopping occasionally to check emails, texts and watching one of our porn DVDs. She said, “It’s super, even better than our first time.” Their first time was early November when she had returned to her home town for a week to attend her high school’s annual gathering of her senior year’s grads.

I won't be watching her on my laptop. She told me before I left she wouldn’t turn on our surveillance camera system because she didn’t want him to know we have it. I still sometimes watch her and guys remotely on my laptop through those cams, but he has no idea she fucks other men and wouldn’t understand why we have three separate cameras in our bedroom. Although our spy cams are hidden from view, she won’t allow the transmissions unless the guys are informed they’re being recorded. I settled for her telling me everything later.

I was curious whether they yet had sex in our newly refurbished basement shelter and said, “I guess you were fucked in our bed?” She said, “Yeah, mostly. And on the living room couch. I, your wayward wife, was also fucked standing with my back the living room’s liquor bar. And, oh yeah, in the shower. I’m heating up the hot tub, so maybe there too. He’s here two more days, so who knows where else we’ll end up?” That’s typical of the ways she starts out to get me hard. Jerking off is my favorite activity when other guys are fucking her. My wife is really good at telling the details.

Because the two aren’t really blood relatives, a more accurate term than “cousin” could be “longest-term friends.” He was adopted at a young age by my wife’s aunt and uncle and he and she have been close almost from the beginning. They didn’t get around to having sex until early November when she returned to her hometown for her high school class’ annual gathering. When their re-connection then turned carnal, each admitted to the other they had privately thought about it for years. I wrote here before how that occasion finally came about.

Their sexual relationship is still new and stirring. So, I again goaded her by saying, “Sounds exciting. I know his dick inside you is more electrifying than that ordinary sex than with me.” She laughed at that and said, “What is it I always say to that stupid question?” I said, “You just won’t admit it.” She said, “Okayyy, I give up,” breathed deeply and said, “Well, what the fuck! You know it’s better. So yes, sex with other men is a hotter than a guy a woman’s been married to for a few years.”

I told her I’m thrilled she confessed sex is better with other men. But this time, I was particularly thankful I asked. She used her response as an opening to tell me all that went on from the time he arrived at our home this morning. She was wearing only her short oriental robe. He parked his motorcycle in our garage and they kissed deeply the moment she closed the entry door from the garage behind him.

Their foreplay consisted of conversation and touching over a late breakfast at our kitchen table. He slipped a hand beneath the folds of her robe and caressed her breasts as they kissed fully on the mouth. She led him to our bedroom, where her robe puddled to the floor. He removed his jeans, jacket and flannel shirt. She knelt to suck his cock, then pulled back the bed covers and lay on her back. Her body quaked and her voice tremored as she told him, “I missed you so much this past month.” He told her his thoughts were on her every day since they were last together.

She parted her legs invitingly. He pressed his lips to hers and inserted his cock into her opening. He rode her hard as she screamed, among other mutterings, “This is so awesome,” “Your cock’s so big.” I didn’t really know how “big” he actually is, but she had said before it’s longer than my six inches. Not that size is her attraction. They’re the longest and closest of friends.

I jerked off speedily as she told me of their encounter that occurred before he had ridden his motorcycle to a nearby pharmacy to pick up some shaving supplies and other items. I asked her to describe his cock. She said it’s lighter in color than mine. His dickhead is pale pink. It’s somewhat lengthier than mine but probably about my thickness. I’m six inches and a tad thicker than some. She said, “I can tell you better tomorrow if you phone about this same time. I’ll measure it and tell you.” I wasn’t sure he would be comfortable with that and said that isn’t necessary, but she said, “Oh no, I’ll do it.” She’s very persuasive. She dropped that issue and went on with her story, “We had sex again, just before he left for the drug store.”

They were naked in our marital bed and he had been massaging my wife. He complimented her hair, her breasts, her legs, whatever. The feel of his hands on her body reignited her lust. Her breath escaped in gasps. The longer he stroked and rubbed, the hotter she became. Her pussy pulsed and creamed. She rolled over and whimpered, “Fuck me.”

His dick stood out straight and strong and he guided his cockhead to her cunt. When his shaft was planted fully into her channel, her fingers wiped tears from her eyes. She said, “I never knew how close cousins can be.” He kissed her deeply and her arms encircled his neck as he fucked her. Her hips rose eagerly to meet each thrust amid cries of “Oh, Oh, Oh1” She climaxed with a shout. And soon, he groaned, “Oh yeah,” as he again was cumming deep in her cunt’s channel.

I couldn’t hold back. My sperm shot onto the motel’s sheets. I must have groaned because she said, “Did you cum good?” I confessed I couldn’t help it and she said, “I know. You get so excited when other guys fuck me.” I thanked her for the entertainment and added I hope the rest of his visit goes as well.

I was curious as to whether she liked sex with him better than with her boss or other regular guy. She hesitated as in a moment of thought and said, “I don’t know if ‘better’ is the right word. It’s different because my cousin and I have known each other so long. It’s a different kind of love. I can’t gauge a difference in the level of excitement. It’s just a different sort of passion between us.” I said I thought I understood what she meant. She said with a laugh, “Just accept that I like getting dicked.” Well, okay then. I understand that part.

Then he returned from his errands. The roar of her cousin’s motorcycle wheeling into our driveway was loud enough for me to hear on the phone. I said I’d call her tomorrow night and let her get to the hot tub with him. She said, “Thanks, Kemo Sabe. I love our life together,” and clicked off. A while later, I was stroking my tool again, imagining his cock inside my hot wife and her grateful squeals of lust and need.

I’m turning off my laptop now and driving the rented car down to the only diner within 10 miles. I need to be at the first work site for interviews at five-thirty tomorrow morning, following some of the client corporation's workers around outdoors. It’s cold out there but isn’t yet snowing here. My wife’s massage sounded good. If that hot, dark haired girl is working the motel’s desk tomorrow night, I’m considering asking if a full body rubdown is one of her offerings. I’m sure my wife won’t mind that as long as I don’t fuck her.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Mon Dec 17, 2018 6:53 pm

We have a room under our porch that was intended as a music studio for me but I haven't set it up yet. It wasn't on the official plan with the city and I worry about a future owner using it for nefarious deeds...a propos of nothing I guess

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:00 am

Des, you and your wife do stay busy! I wish my wife would let go and play that often!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 8:21 am

I’m out of state on an assignment and have a two-hour break between job sites. I just checked my phone ‘s app to see what my wife’s doing. Nothing current, but it occurred to me others at this website may be interested in how that’s done. I don’t think I’ve mentioned in the past.

I trust my wife completely. She tells me essentially everything about her extramarital sex life, but some incidental activities never get mentioned because most would consider those to be meaningless. But I’m curious about everything, so I purchased an app service that allows me to keep track of everything from her text messages to GPS tracking and her calls. She doesn’t use social media often, but the app can track that as well. We share our email passwords, so I don’t need that part that’s also available on the app.

She texts often and she understandably sees no reason to mention every single one unless it has to do with when she and one of her fuckbuddies are getting together at a particular time. Some are graphic and hot but most are along the lines of, “Last night was great. Looking forward to next Tuesday,” or replies to others with, “Can’t do it this weekend. My husband will be out two nights the first of next month. Your place or mine?” Some of her messages to guys are more descriptive and those arouse me.

The GPS tracking is helpful to know where she is at any time for her security. She has phoned a few times to tell me she’s meeting someone at their place after work. She always gives me the address, but I could track her and any other stops she might make going and coming even if she hadn’t told me.

I’m sure apps like this are used by some who suspect a spouse is cheating. In my case though, I don’t consider myself as spying on her. I just find some of her spontaneous texts occasionally exciting, sometimes jerking off as I read them, particularly when I’m traveling.

Some here may be interested in having it for that or other reasons. I found mine months ago through a search engine (with words I don’t recall now but something like “apps for spying”). I found several brands through a search engine but after looking over a number of those, I considered the one I purchased to be the best.

Added on minutes later: A woman became upset over this post in a separate posting, saying she was appalled I was spying on my wife. So I should have said above my wife is aware of that app. She would later have learned anyway because she pays our credit card bills online, but I told her at the time I was about to buy into the system. So, yes, she knows and that's not a problem. I wouldn't care If she used the same app for my phone but my texts, calls and locations would be boring to anyone. I should add also that I'm always aware that my phone too could be hacked, so -unlike my wife who doesn't care - I'm careful with what I submit to anyone.
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed Dec 19, 2018 10:19 am

Does this app have a name?
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:44 am

SutterKane wrote:Does this app have a name?

Hi, Sutter ~
Marketed under "mSpy." I considered that the best at the time and still do from what I've since read. I didn't mention it because others may have their own opinions. The items I mentioned above aren't all it does. For example, a user can also look at stored photos on the target phone.

Add-on information says laws in some areas may require the permission of the person owning the phone, like employees, other non-family members, etc. I'm told the use of it is in a gray area of the law, but at least a million people now use this app. I assume many of those are law enforcement and government agencies. A review of the app reports the target phone user has no way to know the other user is accessing that information.

~ Des

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:07 pm

Des, I'm assuming there is a cost to purchase and/or use the service this app provides. Can you let us know about cost?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:43 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:Des, I'm assuming there is a cost to purchase and/or use the service this app provides. Can you let us know about cost?
Hi Rascal,

You're right, it isn't free. Couldn't remember the costs off-hand, so had to go online to their website. Basic one month charge is $29.99 but the premium is $69.99 for a month, which is reduced to $39.99 for a three months subscription. It's advertised as "ultimate monitoring software for parental control." All subscriptions to the best of my knowledge are either 1, 3 or 12 months. If you contact a rep for chat, there may be some longer-term plan, but I don't typically sign up for any service longer than a year.

The 12-month premium, which is the best deal in my opinion comes to $16.99 monthly. With their premium service, you get all features, but for some that could be more than what's needed. Their website will explain the differences. Some may wish to subscribe to the basic one-month offer to determine if they like it before going further.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 19, 2018 2:36 pm

The girl working as the motel’s desk clerk said she would close out at ten o’clock and will meet me in my room for a “bull body rub” at that time. I called my wife an hour ago and she was fucking while we were on the phone. I got hard as a rock but didn’t jerk off in anticipation of my temporary guest who said she could stay about an hour. I told her about the body rub and she said, “I can handle that. But you can’t fuck her.”

That’s about what I expected. I told her I hoped she was having a great time. She responded with a howl of orgasm as she was being fucked. When she recovered a moment later, she said he'd cum too. She said just before she clicked off the phone, “He just said it doesn’t seem fair that I can have sex with him and you don’t have that freedom. Doesn’t matter. You know I can’t handle that.”

I laughed and said to tell him, “That’s exactly the way I want it and tell him ‘thank you for your service’ for me.” She said she's looking forward to my coming home at the end of the week.

Stopping here - Just got a call from the front desk, and she said she’s closing out early. She can leave for a few minutes’ check-ins if any more visitors show up and need a room. This is far from a top-rated hostel, and anyone in any room can hear when a car pulls into the small parking lot. She says it’s rare anyone checks in this late anyway.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Looking forward to hearing more.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 2:31 am

I occasionally run across comments at this website concerning some wives who question the wisdom of having sex with other men. She understands the obvious sexual satisfaction, but that alone isn’t a sufficient reason for many wives. My wife once raised the question to me when I first suggested it. At the time, my only answer was it would be a lot of fun and the idea turned me on.

Over the past three or four years, she has mentioned various advantages since she began having sex with other men. The most common I’ve heard is that she’s virtually stress-free. That’s most obvious in her workplace where she observes just the opposite in others almost daily. She said that in her experience, that feeling isn’t found in “cheating.” She had once done that without my knowledge before we mutually agreed to our open marriage. Her brief affair with a coworker actually created stress. Among other concerns, she constantly worried about being found out, which I did after they had been fucking for about three months into their then red-hot fucking dates.

A more obvious trait noticeable to me is that she virtually exudes empowerment and confidence unnoticeable five years ago. Her sexual activity is more frequent than is common in most marriages, not just with other men but with me for the reason it turns me on each time she fucks anyone else. She is confident in her … well, “female worth,” for lack of a better term at the moment. She says it a “really good feeling,” knowing that other men are sexually interested in her.

Within our marriage, it’s created a stronger bond and improved intimacy over time. That level of openness and trust has paved the way for more closeness and togetherness. We developed a stronger connection as time has gone by. I think that’s mostly a result of better communication, but there’s something else about it that I “feel” but can’t really identify.

I’m unsure I understood before this how much greater is a woman’s sexual capacity than most men’s. She can go longer and has the ability for more frequent sex. Some men will provide sexual skills and personal traits that husbands may not have. There aren’t many, but she has met a few who can match that capacity and ability. Currently, a boyfriend like that is one of her two all-time favorite sex buddies.

An advantage I hadn’t thought of before she agreed to do this is that she has made closer friendship with most of the men, whether they continued having sex or not. Sexual relations lay a foundation of intimacy that social gatherings don’t.

She has developed an understanding about the psychology of men in general that most women with limited sexual experience don’t have. There are so many advantages for her in that area I couldn’t even begin to list them all, but she says that has helped in her workplace and our social life frequently. She establishes rapport and gets along better with men, and not just in sexual situations, far better than most others we know.

I’m sure this experience isn’t universal though. A woman who is bullied into having sex with others by her husband, and not also for herself, may experience exactly the opposite of my wife’s experience. We feel the agreement must be mutual between the couple, not for just one of the partners’ desires. When my wife ultimately came to agree with my encouragement, she was by then eager, ready and all in. I’m happy it worked out that way, and so is she.