My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
yielding william
Experienced

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by yielding william » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:06 am

that experience is great for new guys advice! thank you. i read everything you write - even more than once.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:09 am

I finished up my work here at noon today, earlier than expected. I changed flights to return home tonight and phoned my wife who will pick me up at the airport.

Her step cousin left to go back to their hometown late this morning. I received one of my best “massages” ever last night by the motel’s desk clerk who stayed in my room over three hours, although to her expressed disappointment we didn’t have intercourse. I learned she’s a niece of the motel’s owners. She closed the office early to come over to my room. She taped a computer-printed sign on the office door that she was out of the office on property but would return shortly. She would hear any vehicles drive up from my room if any late arrivers showed up, but that didn’t happen.

She returned for lunch with me at the only diner in the area and said she hoped I’d be back this way. I don’t think that’s going to happen but in my business, I can never be sure.

She made a cell phone call to her uncle from the diner, then told me I could keep the room at no charge until I’m ready to leave since only three other guests occupy the motel’s other units here, so right now I’m just passing time. I’m looking forward to hearing how her past three days of seemingly non-stop sex were like. “Non-stop” is an exaggeration but on the phone, she said with a laugh, “I’ve got some great details to share, but you’ll just have to wait ‘til you’re home.”

I’m still spent from last night but think I can get it up when listening to her accounts of the past three nights. And maybe even get a repeat of one of my favorite stories from her past.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Dec 20, 2018 10:25 am

That was a very nice, almost vanilla update, Des. But, it's bullshit!!!! I'm calling your "update" as nothing but a vehicle to tease the crap out of the rest of us about what happened with the desk clerk!! You KNOW what I'm talking about!!!! You know you want to tell us about every single move you and her made in those 3 hours together!! So I deeply appreciate your feelings about going home to be with your loving hotwife, but you don't play THAT much with other women that this thing with the desk clerk isn't a BIG thing for you. So, cut the crap and get on the computer keys and spill those details as much as you spilled your sperm outside that clerk's hot pussy!!!!! Calling you OUT, buddy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:17 pm

I'm still trying to get my wife to understand her true sexual capacity. She still thinks that twice a week with her Bull should be plenty, even though she admits that she gets wet when she thinks of fucking him everyday. I've told she should try fucking him four times a week, then five, six and seven times. That way she could see just how much she really could handle and want. I think she would pick four after she tried it for a while.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:06 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:That was a very nice, almost vanilla update, Des. But, it's bullshit!!!! I'm calling your "update" as nothing but a vehicle to tease the crap out of the rest of us about what happened with the desk clerk!! You KNOW what I'm talking about!!!! You know you want to tell us about every single move you and her made in those 3 hours together!! So I deeply appreciate your feelings about going home to be with your loving hotwife, but you don't play THAT much with other women that this thing with the desk clerk isn't a BIG thing for you. So, cut the crap and get on the computer keys and spill those details as much as you spilled your sperm outside that clerk's hot pussy!!!!! Calling you OUT, buddy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
:D That was funny. Thanks. At the time of that summary, I thought the incident to be too long to hold some members’ interest, but I remember every minute. My wife is out running last-minute errands, so I have time to do that. I’ll understand if some can’t last through all this.

The part-time desk clerk is of Native American legacy with broader shoulders than most women I know and that looks sexy on her. She attends classes, studying to become a registered nurse, three days a week and a three-hour class on Saturday mornings. I at first had some hesitancy asking her to come to my room because she’s 12 years younger. Her confidence and outgoing personality when we talked in the office overcame that feeling. She’s attractive, long-limbed, with an athletic body. Her nose, chin and jaw accentuate her heritage, which I considered striking.

She has straight black hair and bright blue eyes. When she closed the office early, she phoned my room and said she’s coming over. I greeted her at the door. She wore a suede jacket, beige form-fitting jeans ankle-high suede boots. She brought a couple of beers from the office’s ice chest that sets along a wall near the door.

She isn’t paid much for her motel duties, but her aunt and uncle who own the place pay her tuition and expenses and gave her their five-year-old Prius outright rather than trading it in for their newer car. Her aunt and uncle have two other businesses in the nearest town. The motel itself doesn't generate as much money as their other businesses but they’ve kept it for sentimental reasons.

I literally loved that clear voice. She said as she entered my room, “I’m happy you asked. Most tourists through here are retired couples and families with kids. And lots of pets.” I told her I was glad she was here and opened the beer tops with a bottle opener screwed to the wall alongside the door. She removed her jacket and we drank our beers as we got to know the other. Her company alone would have made me happy even without a massage.

We set aside our empty bottles and she told me to take off my clothes and lay face-down on the bed. She began by kneading my neck and shoulders and went on with casual conversation. I was getting hard over no more than her touch and voice and had to shift my body a couple of times. I knew she was aware of that but didn’t mention it. She worked her way down my body to my legs and feet and put a hand on my shoulder, turning me onto my back.

My six inches doesn’t get any harder. She grinned as she glanced at my tool and said, “You’re very gifted.” I’m not. I’m fully aware I’m a “medium” size as I am in every other part of my body. My face was her first target, then stroked her fingers lightly down my chest to my stomach and about the groin. When my dick twitched, she curled her hand around it and stroked slowly, increasing the tempo bit by bit. She released her grip and removed everything she was wearing.

I mentioned her somewhat muscular arms and legs. She says that’s from running four miles a day before classes and performing light labor when needed around the motel.

She set her knees alongside on the single bed and learned to take my cock into her mouth. She said, “You taste good.” Her head bobbed rapidly. Her breasts aren’t large but firm. I stroked her breasts as she sucked my cock. Her nipples protruded prominently in excitation. I groaned and said, “I’m going to erupt soon.” She withdrew her mouth from my prick and said, “Too soon, Des,” and then, “I want this to last awhile.”

She lay beside me and we caressed the other a half hour. Each time her hand moved along the side of my tool, I thought I’d ejaculate but didn’t. She returned to sucking my cock, positioning her body to give me access to the black bush at her groin. My tongue serviced her as her mouth covered my dick. She said, “Fuck me,” but I said I’m married and couldn’t cheat on my wife.

She withdrew and straddled my hips, saying, “There’s another way.” Her cunt rested atop the underside of my dick. She rode me madly, her clitoris sliding wetly onto the underside of my dick. I gasped and groaned with every thrust of her hips.

She squealed and said, “Oh gosh, I’m cumming!” I couldn’t hold back and erupted. She pulled away to lay alongside me and smiled, saying, “That was nice. I won’t charge you for the rubdown.” I responded with a “No-way,” reached for my wallet and handed her $75 and my only three singles. She thanked me and said it really wasn’t necessary. At my insistence, she accepted the gift. She said her family wasn’t well-to-do like her aunt and uncle, and she really could use the money.

We lay naked and talked another hour or so and she was rubbing my body again. She glanced to my groin, smiled and said, “Oooo, you’re hard again.” She gripped my dick, rested a hand on my chest and again took my cock in her mouth. I was putty in her hands. I came again. She swallowed and said, “That protein is good for me.” I said, “Spoken like a true nurse,” and we both laughed at my lame joke.

She lay alongside and said with a grin, “How’d you like sex with an ‘Injun’? That gave me a laugh and I said, “I’d never use that word, but you’re the best.”

She looked at her wrist watch and said, “I don’t want to leave but I have an early class tomorrow in town.” I told her I understood and pulled another $50 from my wallet. I asked her to please take it, that I wanted her to keep going to school and that knew that takes money. She seemed guiltily hesitant at the offer. I said I’d be insulted if she didn’t take it. She laughed and said, “Okay, I won’t insult you,” and accepted it.

She kissed me fully on the mouth and we dressed. With a hug and another kiss, she asked for my email address, saying she would write if that wouldn’t upset my wife. I told her that’s not a problem and wrote it on a pad from the room’s desk. She dropped it into her handbag at her shoulder and told me about the diner a few miles down the road. I had already been there the night before. She wrote her cell phone number on a motel business card said to call her if I could have lunch the next day. I wasn’t sure at the time I’d be free but managed to finish up my interviews and notes earlier than anticipated.

I was still in my parka, flannel shirt and jeans when I phoned her from the rented car. She drove up to the diner within five minutes after I was seated and waiting. She’s conversational and we talked mostly about her life, where she was raised, her family and her well-trained, mixed-breed dog. She proudly showed me her cell phone’s pic of the dog, about the size of a Doberman, and said he sleeps nights in her bed. She was born on a reservation but now lives in a mobile home with her parents just outside town, about a half hour from the diner.

She has a boyfriend, an exchange student from Wales, U.K. He could more accurately be called a fuckbuddy since they only together every two or three weeks. She said, “I need the release. School is stressful,” but she added she’s near the top of her class. Her parents have “friends” with who they stay overnight at the couple’s home about once a month. That gave me the impression they’re swingers. but she didn’t offer that information and I didn’t ask. The parents don’t mind her boyfriend’s occasional overnighters in her room. She referred to them as “very understanding.”

She phoned her uncle at the motel, told him I would be flying out that night and asked if he minded if I stayed a few extra hours without charge. That was a great favor. The chill was near 32 degrees and the wind was howling outside. She wrote her home address for mailing her on a napkin and said. “I wish you’d stayed here a week later. The community college closes down two weeks for the holidays.” We parted with hugs and lingering kiss in the parking lot.

My wife picked me up at the airport and we were home by nine last night. After a round of hot sex, I told her of my previous night. She rested her body alongside me on an elbow and said, “That’s really sweet. I wish I could have met her.” I told her of my intention to phone her, and she could talk to her - and even tell her that I had my wife’s permission if she wished. But she said that’s not a good thing to tell a young girl, that it’s best to let her think it’s your and her secret.

I’ll phone her tomorrow and thank her for my best travel night ever. I have her home address and plan to mail her a Christmas gift, which my wife is picking out while running her household errands.

* * * Then, there’s my wife’s epic of her three-day fuck-fest during my absence. That’s even longer, but mostly because it was throughout different places in our home, each of which sounds a lot like her and her cousin’s first experience. So I won’t get into that other than one interesting part I’ll write later. Short but hot, or at least I thought so. She had an interesting luncheon date on the day I was flying home, and that had an interesting angle too. Tell you later as time allows.
Last edited by Des 31 on Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:16 pm

SutterKane wrote:I'm still trying to get my wife to understand her true sexual capacity. She still thinks that twice a week with her Bull should be plenty, even though she admits that she gets wet when she thinks of fucking him everyday. I've told she should try fucking him four times a week, then five, six and seven times. That way she could see just how much she really could handle and want. I think she would pick four after she tried it for a while.

I can understand. I'm on other side at the moment in that my wife has been fucking too much and too many guys the past two months. She says that frequency will slow down at year's end. That means, I think, probably no more than twice a week, maybe once. I don't think she can go without it longer than that and that schedule would be fine with me. She has found herself in circumstances that made it difficult to turn down since early November, and I understood that and haven't complained - well, very much anyway. It's interfered with a couple of nights out I'd planned.

The good part is that I was in a high state of excitation, knowing every time she's been fucking. So it's not all bad.

Thanks for writing, Sutter. Always good to hear from you.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:26 pm

Des, Good news!!! Your excellent writing style kept my full attention ALL THE WAY THROUGH the story!!!! :) Dude, you are living life very large, my friend!!! I envy you. The primary thought in my head is that old adage that says "I wish I knew then what I know now!" I'd love to turn the clock back to a time in my early 30s and know what I know now about life and sex and WOMEN!!! Then again, if I did know all of that then, I might not have lived to be as old as I am now!! hahaha Anyway, that was a really good story and I do get the feeling you and your "Injun" girl aren't done quite yet!! I hope your wife gives you permission to go all the way with the nice young lady in the future. Wife has been having a HUGE sexual adventure these past two months or so, it wouldn't hurt for her to reward you just a little. Thanks for the great update. Of course I'll be looking forward to your next accounting of your wifes adventure while you were gone!!!!!

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:25 pm

Des 31 wrote: I can understand. I'm on other side at the moment in that my wife has been fucking too much and too many guys the past two months. She says that frequency will slow down at year's end. That means, I think, probably no more than twice a week, maybe once. I don't think she can go without it longer than that and that schedule would be fine with me. She has found herself in circumstances that made it difficult to turn down since early November, and I understood that and haven't complained - well, very much anyway. It's interfered with a couple of nights out I'd planned.
Hi, your updates are always very exciting. You're really a talented writer, no doubt about that. Though, your last posts makes me a little wonder. I hope you don't mind me being a kind of a "spoilsport" and a little more critical than some of your other followers.

You said your wife is fucking too much and too many guys recently. Have you talked about this with your wife and does she agree with you? Maybe, youself should also slow down a little in your way of "encouraging" all the time your wife's hook-ups with other men.

You said she has found herself in circumstances that made it difficult to turn down, I guess you mean difficult to turn down advances of other guys, but why??? Is it really that hard for her to say No to them? No matter what circumstances, it shouldn't be difficult for her at all to say no to other guys, in my opinion.
Despite her having "fun" with other guys, should you, as the man she loves the most, not always be her first priority? Hasn't your wife sometimes the feeling she's neglecting you a litte? Look, you said yourself her extracurricular activities interfered with a couple of nights you planned to spend together with her. Excuse me, but from a loving wife I would expect, that at least sometimes, she would cancel a meeting with a lover because she longs and prefers to spend time with you, her husband. And shouldn't she want this out of her own accord, without you mentioning anything?

Don't get me wrong, I know you get a huge thrill and excitement out of your wife extracurricular activities, if not you probably wouldn’t be on this site;) And of course, I have only a very limited view on your and your wife affairs. Certainly, you share a only a small portion of your married life here on this forum, I'm aware of that. But for from the point of view of an outsider you could get the impression, that you're maybe a little too selfless regarding your wife and that on the other side your wife somehow takes you for granted and takes advantage you sometimes. You get the impression when she has the choice between spending time with you or going on a date with you or spending time with one of her lovers, she usually chooses the other guy.

Again, I hope you don't mind my critical remarks. I don't want to dampen your mood. Always looking forward to your next posts and hearing your thoughts on this.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:37 pm

No, thank you Des! You have done amazing work chronicling you and your wifes adventures. All of us on this forum owe you a debt of gratitude for this.
As for this young injun lady (Clam down folks, I is Choctaw therefore I can say Injun if'n I want) here a thought. Ask her down for spring break? That way your wife could meet her, the two of you could give her a spring break she won't be likely to forget! See how magnanimous I am with what ain't mine to give away or control? I'm a stinker that way. Makes me feel good and cost me bupkis!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:59 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:Des, Good news!!! Your excellent writing style kept my full attention ALL THE WAY THROUGH the story!!!! :) Dude, you are living life very large, my friend!!! ... Thanks for the great update. Of course I'll be looking forward to your next accounting of your wifes adventure while you were gone!!!!!
I came online here for a while and you motivated me. I'll write that up soon. My wife has me busy nights with social activities up to the new year and some around-the-home duties. Our basement shelter furniture was delivered today and the delivery guys set it up to suit her. She decided to do some more shopping to make it a"real" second home, so I'll probably be dragged along for that as well. I asked how she expected to use all that and she said, "I have a lot of ideas, but I'm going to order two or three years worth of survival foods and some other stuff to store in the closets too." She added she plans to take a gun course and get a carry license next month. I laughed at that, but she said, "Go ahead and laugh, Kemo Sabi, but it makes me feel safer." She's a piece of work.

I don't think like that but don't really care if it makes her feel better. Thanks again for writing.

Always good to hear from you.

~~ Des :)

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:34 pm

So, are you going to have a chance to christen that shelter before her lovers after all?? lol I don't think you'll regret putting some emergency supplies in storage. It's one of those things that aren't worth a damn until you need them. If she's going to take a pistol class and get her permits, make sure she also takes a firearm retention class to teach her how to keep the firearm from being taken away from her if she gets in trouble. Cops also have to take classes in weapon retention as part of their training. She won't have any problem finding a qualified instructor in your area. Whoever she goes to for the basic class will be able to guide her to that retention class. Just be careful that instructor doesn't demonstrate how to shoot anything other than the firearm!!!! :) Don't feel bad about no being able to post as much as you have during the holidays, I think a lot of us are going to be busy with family things and maybe having some fun play as well. It's better to have fun play than writing about it!!!! You can always write after the new year gets here!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 11:21 am

SutterKane wrote:No, thank you Des! You have done amazing work chronicling you and your wifes adventures. All of us on this forum owe you a debt of gratitude for this.
As for this young injun lady (Clam down folks, I is Choctaw therefore I can say Injun if'n I want) here a thought. Ask her down for spring break? That way your wife could meet her, the two of you could give her a spring break she won't be likely to forget! See how magnanimous I am with what ain't mine to give away or control? I'm a stinker that way. Makes me feel good and cost me bupkis!
Made me laugh. Thanks, Sutter. That hadn't occurred to me. I wouldn't mind at all paying for a spring break, although our town isn't one that a student thinks of as a spring break locale. I'll do that. I phoned her cell phone yesterday and caught her at the motel with little to do at the time. We shipped her a Christmas present that should arrive today, picked out by my wife when she was shopping for others. It was a western type suede purse with fringe to carry on her shoulder, which I'd mentioned was similar to the one she had, but the girl's purse was slightly stained and worn.

She asked if my wife was home and I told her, "Yes, she's outside," although she was sitting alongside me on the couch. I said I had mentioned meeting this very nice girl at the motel, explaining of course she knew nothing about the "real" events. I offered her a talk with my wife if she wished in that she said sounded very nice from what I told her. I was surprised she agreed. She said she would like that because she had wondered what my wife was like.

They chatted some ten or fifteen minutes. My wife said she had one of the greatest female voices she could remember, which I don't think I'd mentioned. When I finished the conversation, my wife said, "Without even seeing her, I can see why you had a good time."

The next time I call, which will be a while off, maybe I will offer her that spring break time if my wife agrees. She had said she wished she could have met her and she seemed very sweet. That's a great suggestion. It's a maybe.

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 23, 2018 12:40 pm

Xalar11 wrote:
Des 31 wrote: I can understand. I'm on other side at the moment in that my wife has been fucking too much and too many guys the past two months. She says that frequency will slow down at year's end. That means, I think, probably no more than twice a week, maybe once. I don't think she can go without it longer than that and that schedule would be fine with me. She has found herself in circumstances that made it difficult to turn down since early November, and I understood that and haven't complained - well, very much anyway. It's interfered with a couple of nights out I'd planned.
Hi, ...

Again, I hope you don't mind my critical remarks. I don't want to dampen your mood. Always looking forward to your next posts and hearing your thoughts on this.
I don't mind critical remarks. Some come in PMs, and I understand the others' positions. This, though, would take a very long explanation. I think if anyone reads our history here, it makes sense. We have honest communication that exceeds that of most marriages. It isn't as simple as her preferring to spend time with others instead of me. We talk it over and if her need to fuck another guy exceeds that of what I happened to plan, we agree she should keep that date. If what we plan to do is mutually agreed upon as important, then we're together. It isn't as if I'm home alone in some depressed state.

A recent occurrence may help explain that on my wife's 2019 plans, but I'll get to that in a few days.
Last edited by Des 31 on Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Mon Dec 24, 2018 7:56 am

Merry Christmas Des and to your hot, hot HotWife! May 2019 rock you two's world in the best way possible!
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Dec 24, 2018 8:02 am

SutterKane wrote:Merry Christmas Des and to your hot, hot HotWife! May 2019 rock you two's world in the best way possible!
Merry Christmas, Sutter. It's looking good. Will tell all about that later.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:05 pm

Jerking off is one of my two favorite activities whenever another guy’s fucking my wife. The other is being masturbated by my wife while she tells me of recent or past extramarital experiences. Almost as good is watching her wild performance when another dick is sliding through her eager cunt. Last night on Christmas Eve, I had all three the same night .

We didn’t go out Christmas Eve. The previous evening, my wife’s boss and his wife invited us over to a party at their home. The gathering was essentially for his family, some of who flew in from South Carolina. We had planned to go to dinner the following night but I was spent. Her boss’ wife had insisted we stay longer and I was still tired from the late night.

I wrote here before about my wife’s first sexual encounter with our insurance agent. Around noon on Christmas Eve, he phoned and said he had a gift for my wife he wanted to bring by. He’s not a regular with her. He is on third girlfriend since she first him, and he has a history for fucking others in one-night stands.

Two years ago, she purposely made arrangements to meet him for sex. A teller at the bank’s branch where she was then its manager told my wife in the break room about this “good looking agent” who she felt was flirting with her when he came by to give her an estimate. When my wife asked if the woman was tempted, she said, “No, but that long bulge in his pants told me that if he died, they wouldn’t be able to close the casket.” They howled in laughter. Although she didn’t tell the teller she was intrigued, she called him to come by our home and give us an estimate on our home and cars. When he came by, she intentionally wore nothing but her short, green Oriental robe and they ended up fucking.

The first two or three occasions they had sex at our home, she had been reluctant to let him know that she has my approval to date others. As time went on, she confessed to him that I encouraged her to expand her sexual horizons.

Because of his and my wife’s off-and-on sexual connection and that we’re pleased with the coverage, we stayed with his agency. He and my wife go to the same health club and occasionally show up at the same time. They sometimes go out for coffee afterward if neither needs to be someplace else.

When she hung up the phone, she inquired whether she should invite him to spend the night if he wants. I shrugged and said, “Sure, not a problem.” I offered to sleep in the guest room if she wished. She answered with no more than a smile and nod of acknowledgement. She showered, shaved her pubes and slipped into a navy blue skirt, four-inch black heels and red polo shirt with nothing beneath.

She said she might ask him to dance with her and asked me to select some slow music DVDs for the living room’s recorder. They had danced together a night once before at our home when I was away on a four-day trip in Delaware. They were fucking madly all that night.

That was the time he told her between sessions, “I wish I’d married you first.” She laughed and said, “Yeah, it would’ve been fun for awhile. That would’ve lasted about a year before we found out each of us were cheating on the other.” He grinned and said, “I know you’re right, ” then crawled atop her and inserted his cock again into her hot cunt. He dated others a lot then, including at least one other married woman, and hasn’t changed since.

My wife likes that. She told me days later he has “skills” that come only from experience. I asked if that means my inexperience is sometimes disappointing. She said, “I’ve never thought that!” but elaborated. I can’t recall her exact words, but that was the first time I remember her implication that if it weren’t more fun with a new guy, there would be no need to have sex with anyone else. I haven’t forgotten that, but for more than a year after, she wouldn’t explicitly admit being with other men is more thrilling. I understand why that’s so. Sex between us had become less stimulating after a few years of marriage. Fucking someone new is always a mind-blower for her. Since she began dating others five years ago, our revised sex life has become hypersonic.

He arrived at seven-fifteen. I greeted him at the door. He wore a blue blazer, open-collared white shirt and gray slacks. He handed me the gift box for my wife and I set it alongside our living room’s couch. She asked if he wanted a glass of eggnog. He accepted, sat on the couch and we talked about what each of us had been doing lately. As she handed him a cup of eggnog, he reached for the gift box and said, “I thought this would be perfect for you.” She thanked him with a big smile, leaned to give him a lingering kiss and pulled the card from beneath the packages’ red ribbon.

She opened the attached envelope, glanced at the card and laughed, then passed it over to me where I sat in the side chair. The graphic on the front of the card was a sketch of a naked woman on her hands and knees being fucked by a man from the rear. The cartoon balloon above the woman said, “This is the best present I could ask for.” He had written on the inside, “You have given me a lot these past two years and the enclosed is for you.” She gulped and her eyes teared up. I couldn’t quite imagine what was going through her mind and wouldn’t have anticipated that. But she has said to me before, “Men can be so dense about women.” I guess that’s true.

She untied the ribbon and unwrapped the paper. Judging by the size and shape of the box, I’d guessed it was clothing and I was right. She reached inside and held out an evening gown.

The ultra-low cut, floor-length, red dress, is slit at each side from the waist down to the floor. Its design allows no underclothing. If the front portion were pushed aside, her vagina would be exposed. She could be fucked standing up in the dress.

She said, “I love it!” She glanced aside to me with a wink and said, “My husband gave me a necklace that will go perfectly with it.” She didn’t tell him what she meant, but I had purchased online a stainless steel necklace that fits like a choker, mirror-finished in gold color with the words “Hot Wife.” I thought privately I really want to see her wearing both.

He suggested she try the dress on for us to make sure it fits. She laughed and said that means I’d have to get naked. I will, but only if you guys do. We did as she commanded. She grinned and took off her skirt and polo shirt, laying her clothes on the coffee table.

Seeing her nude in nothing but her black high heels as she stood before our agent gave me an endorphin rush and my dick swelled to a lump in my chinos. I had never been present when they had sex. Their interludes had always been when I was the office or traveling. She pulled the dress over her head, glanced down to check the length and said it fit perfectly. The top covered her breasts from just above her nipples. Our agent stared at her exposed hips and legs.

She leaned to plant a kiss fully on his mouth and said, “Thank you! I need to decide where to wear it, but I’ll come up with something.” She turned to me and suggested attending the New Year’s Eve event at a nightclub lounge on the edge of town if it isn’t already booked. I said I’d phone Wednesday morning for reservations.

With a wink, she asked me to turn on some music so he and she could dance together in our living room. I dimmed the light alongside the couch and plopped back into my chair. She pulled him by a hand from the couch. Like me, he remained naked. At 5’11” she’s an inch taller than me, and her four-inch heels made her taller than our agent as well. He said to the both of us that another thing that turns him on about her is that she’s the only “Amazon” he’s ever dated. They danced increasingly closer and kissed. The sides of her bared hips and legs were prominently displayed with step.

He pulled away the front, floor-length flap so that her shaved vagina pressed fully against his hard penis that curved up tightly between them. I felt sure its underside was hard-pressed against her clitoris and her occasional shudders indicated just that. The rising sexual tension between them caused my rock hard dick to pulsate in anticipation of what surely was to come. I pulled a handkerchief from the pocket of my chinos laying beside me and curled my hand softly around my bare dick. I hoped they wouldn’t notice me stroking.

Reaching around her body, he unzipped her dress and it puddled to the floor. I stood in the dimmest corner of the room to watch. My wife knelt and took his pole into her mouth. His eyes closed as she sucked. My body shivered and my wobbly knees caused me to drop to the floor. Kneeling, my mouth gaping open, I masturbated slowly.

He pulled her up, led her to the couch and urged her to her back. She lay a leg across the back of the couch and the other aside with her foot on our wooden floor. Both breathed heavily as he guided his dickhead to the mouth of her pussy. I whimpered as his long cock slowly entered her cunt. My wife moaned as his stalk sank into her.

Fucking her slowly, he hovered above her, his eyes staring into hers. Her mouth formed an “oh” as his tempo increased. She wrapped her legs about his waist and the two then seemed united as one writing body of sizzling sex. She cried out, “Ohmygod, fuck me, fuck me,” followed by a repetitive “Oh, oh, oh!” She pulled him closely. He pummeled my wife’s eager cunt. I had a fleeting thought she was throwing everything into their fucking for my enjoyment but then realized she was lost in their mutual passion, probably forgetting I was even in the room. A moment between his thrusts, he looked over to me in the corner and winked as he saw me on my knees masturbating. He didn't look at me again and gave all his attention to giving his cock to my wife. She was all his and her lusty response told me nothing else mattered to her except the guy who was then fucking her brains out. Her heels kicked his buttocks and she cried out, "This is my best present ever. Fuck me. I love it."

This opportunity isn’t a frequent occurrence for me. I don’t often watch others ballng her unless she occasionally leaves our bedroom door ajar and I sneak down to peek from the shadows of our hallway. I most often get pleasure from hearing her moans and howls from where I lay in our guest room and jerk off in what I imagine she and a guy are doing. This night was special.

He plowed into her for fifteen or twenty minutes. She whimpered she was having a climax at least three times. In the last minute of their sexual unity, his flesh slapped rapidly against hers at what seemed lightning speed. He groaned, “I’m cumming.” His lava erupted into her. She howled, “Oh fuck, Yes! Yes! You're cumming so good!” at the moment his sperm was flooding her channel.

I spurted into my handkerchief and stared as he ultimately pumped his last drops of seminal fluid into her cunt. Because of an operation years before, she is unable to be inseminated; but she would later tell me she imagined in a fleeting moment that he was impregnating her and her mind swirled in ecstacy at the thought.

Attempting to regain her breath, she said, “That was fucking awesome.” He was still atop her, his dick buried deeply into my wife's married cunt, when she turned her head about to me and said, “I forgot you were here.” I said, “I could tell. It was great.”

She asked him if he wanted to stay the night. He said he was hoping she would ask. I had already agreed I would sleep in the guest room but my wife likes it best if it seems to another guy that she’s making the decision on her on. She slid off the couch and said to me, “He and I are taking the master bedroom. You can sleep in the guest bedroom.”

I said, “Okay," grabbed my clothes and headed down the hallway. She left the door slightly open when they were bedded down. The only light in their room was from a distant lamppost’s beam streaming through our half closed blinds. I lay in our guest bed awhile until hearing passionate sounds emanating from our marital bedroom. I sneaked across the hall to peer into our bedroom’s door. She hovered above him, sucking his dick as he lay on his back and messed with her hair. She turned about, braced her body on her hands and knees. His dick entered her cunt from behind. Her mouth fell open as she stared at the side wall and she moaned as he fucked her. Within minutes, each was cumming again. They rolled aside and fell asleep, their arms and legs intertwined. I returned quietly to my room and jerked off again. Didn’t sleep much at all.

This morning, I pulled on my white terry cloth robe and made breakfast. I nudged them awake in our bedroom. They stumbled naked to the kitchen table. She hadn't bothered to brush her mussed, short-cropped hair and her well-fucked appearance was sexy as hell. My wife mumbled, “Last night was so awesome." She turned back to him, ran her forefinger along his semi-tumescent cock and added, "I could take this all day, all week." He seemed uncomfortable when she said that to me. She had told me at least once before he has "skills" when fucking and I didn't doubt she meant it. So I responded, “He knew it was good for me. He looked over to me once and saw I was enjoying it too.” He laughed and that loosened him up. We talked across the table with eggs, bacon and coffee. The conversation was casual, without mentioning their fucking through the night.

As I was clearing the table, my wife led him back to bed. I heard their erotic noises from our bedroom to the kitchen where I was placing the flatware and utensils in our dishwasher. He left an hour later and they kissed deeply at the front door before he walked out.

She and I went to bed. She grasped my pole and masturbated me again while telling of a fuckbuddy experience from years before, having nothing to do with her and our agent fucking her the previous night. I had heard that narrative many times but it always turns me on. When I spurted onto the sheets, she said, "I love your hot reactions to my stories." She gave me a kiss on the cheek, then rolled aside and fell immediately asleep.

Nothing in life is perfect, but I think our marriage is near flawless. It works the way each of us wants, all of it. I told her that and she said, “You’ll get no argument from me on that.” She knows and is thrilled that I'm as excited, maybe more, when she's fucking others as when she and I are having sex and she tells me of past experiences.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:11 am, edited 3 times in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Dec 25, 2018 5:56 pm

Des, Congrats on having a nice show before bedtime and the encore' from outside the door. I'm glad you and her are happy with your lives!!!!

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:43 pm

It's a wonderful life.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Tue Dec 25, 2018 7:45 pm

Des31 - Amazing experiences you have had.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:12 am

Squirming69 wrote:Des31 - Amazing experiences you have had.
Thanks Squirming69. I hope it made you squirm some more. :D

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:05 am

We're both off work this week. My wife was invited to spend tomorrow night with her regular boyfriend and his wife. They had originally planned to go out on his boat but the cold weather changed their plans. She will be at their home and fucking both.

She's taking her strapon dildo for his wife; she said she likes my wife with that as much as fucking her boyfriend. My wife says this recent relationship with his wife reminds her of her times with the girls club leader in her senior high school year. That old story is one of my favorites I enjoy hearing from my wife. (That history was posted here for any new to this thread.)

I was invited to come along but am staying home, checking in with the office, calling some clients and rearranging the furniture and some fixtures in our basement shelter. That's looking great, like the interior of a nice apartment. My wife told her bf they can spend the night there the next time his wife's on a date with her boyfriend. She had never told him, as with almost anyone else, we even had a basement. He was surprised but recalled the door leading from the garage to the basement. He assumed it was a tool storage room and hadn't asked about it. He said to her on the phone, "You never cease to surprise me." She never ceases to surprise me either.

They're going to like it. You can't get any more privacy than that.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 12:09 pm

I thought I knew everything about my wife’s sexual past until a few days ago. At that time, our last barrier of total openness was revealed. We’re both off work until after New Year’s Day. She's been fucking a lot recently, but I've learned over time that her meeting with her ongoing fuckbuddies isn't the only thing that can arouse me that much. What happened in casual conversation between us is one of those.

We were sitting at our kitchen table over coffee. I told her that, later when we go to bed, I’d like to hear her tell me any one of her hottest sexual escapades from the time before we met. She stared at me silently for a half minute. I asked if I’d said that at the wrong time. She breathed deeply, looking away a moment, and said, “No, that’s okay. But there’s one thing you don’t know. It’s rather significant.” I said whatever that might be, it’s okay with me if she didn’t want to tell me. She said she wanted to get it out, that we have an honest and open marriage and doesn’t wish to withhold it any longer. I thought for a moment it must be another affair she once had during our marriage. The only time another guy fucked her without my knowledge was a coworker five years ago before she agreed to have sex with other men. It wasn’t that at all.

For the reason of our openness with the other and that my wife had been having sex with other guys now for five years, I thought I knew everything. But she went on to say that, yes, I knew it all with the exception of one guy who had been fucking her up to the time she and I became engaged. This happened at the town where we formerly lived. She was then in her last year of college and still lived with her parents.

She had babysat monthly for a couple through three years of high school. She had turned 18 the middle of her junior year and had attained her full height of 5’11” even before that. When her family moved to another home across town in the summer before her senior year, she drove her fifteen-year old pickup truck across town to babysit for them. On one occasion in that late summer, her truck was in the shop and she had to be picked up by the husband and driven home that night. He was then in his mid-thirties, an accountant about my height of 5’10” and had thinning dark hair. She said he was a few pounds heavier than most guys his height at her school, but for whatever reason she has an affinity for big guys and she considered him attractive.

That night, they stopped on their way to her home at a fast food franchise and sat talking about his work and other topics. He mentioned she was “very pretty.” She responded that she had always considered him to be very, very good looking. He remarked something about her Mickey Mouse watch her parents had given her some six years before. She held it out to show him. The touch of their hands was electrifying. Her thumb rubbed across his hand. She began stroking his hand. His voice quavered when he said, “I guess I’d better get you home,” and they walked to his sedan.

She looked away as if somewhat embarrassed and said to me, “I wanted that man’s dick inside me so badly I thought I’d cry right there. I remember every moment from that night and still think about it when I’m alone.”

In the parking lot as he opened the passenger door for her, their eyes locked and she stared nervously at him. She shuddered in anxiety and excitation and her lips parted invitingly. He leaned closely as if to kiss her and her arms went around his neck. She kissed him fully on the lips. She crawled into the seat and he closed the door. As he drove a few blocks away from the restaurant, they talked about anything that came to mind but her unexpected kiss, she laid a hand on his leg. About halfway to her home, he pulled the car into a wooded side road and reached to take her in his arms. His hand slipped into her blouse. She unzipped his pants, curling her hand around his rigid penis and withdrew it from his fly. Her hand shook nervously as held his member. She couldn’t take her eyes off it. Its circumference took up the space of her entire grip. An enlarged purplish vein caught her attention and she was fixated at that as much as the heat of its warmth in her fist.

He unzipped her skirt and pulled away herclothing except for her tennis shoes and unbuttoned blouse. He led her by a hand from the passenger door and ushered her from the fallen leaves crunching beneath their feet into the back seat. She had before had sex with two others, a married neighbor and a swim team member when both worked part time as lifeguards at the city pool. I had occasionally encountered the younger guy because he was a year behind me in college but at that time I had no way of knowing he once had once fucked the woman I would marry.

She understood what was about to happen. He removed his pants but not his white shirt and loosened necktie. With the car’s door still open behind him, he urged her back to the car seat, parted her legs and hovered above her. She opened her legs wider, allowing space for his bare knees between her thighs. He said she had beautiful legs and the way he said it further stimulated her vagina.

Although she had started this, he said, “Are you sure?” She said, “Oh yeah, please.” He rolled a condom onto his cock and guided it to her opening. Her body shuddered and she cried out as his dickhead parted the mouth of her pussy. Her hips rose to allow him full access and his cock sank to the hilt inside her. She wrapped her long legs around his as he thrust into her. Her heels kicked his buttocks as he fucked her and she cried out, “Oh gosh, oh gosh, yes.” Nowadays, it would more likely be “Oh fuck,” but she had never used similar words until becoming my hotwife. She thinks he probably fucked her for some twenty minutes and no guy she had been with had lasted with her before. She said it was “wonderful.” Because that he was mature and she climaxed multiple times, it seemed to her as if she was virginal, more exciting than anything she had before experienced. His body stiffened and he groaned as he too was cumming. She depicted the expression on his face as something primal and exhilarating.

They got together only twice more her before her school year commenced and by then, she was no longer babysitting for the couple. During her last college semester, they ran across each other at a downtown restaurant near his office and she joined him for lunch. He asked if she wished to go to a lounge for a drink that night. She didn’t then drink alcohol and, like me, still drinks very little other than on occasional social functions. But she agreed. They met around eight and had a couple of drinks. They held hands in the dimly lit bar and upon leaving kissed in the parking lot.

She accepted his invitation for a drive to the same remote, wooded spot where they fucked four years before. She said their sex then was as hot as their first time. Following that night, they were having sex about monthly. Following her graduation and she was hired as a management trainee for the town’s largest bank, their fucking became near weekly. She had sex a few times with a guy she had met in college but considered her relationship with the older man as “special.”

When I first met her and we were dating, I didn’t know he was still fucking her. She hadn’t minded at all admitting that I wasn’t her first but left out the part of their ongoing relationship. When I asked her to marry me six or seven months after we began dating, she told him she was to be engaged and couldn’t continue their relationship. He said he understood and a few days later gave her a bracelet as a parting gift. I admired the bracelet but didn’t know until she confessed all this to me that he had given it to her.

When confessing all this, she said, “I feel guilty not telling you before.” I grinned and said, “That was so hot, I’m glad you waited until now. That’s really good.” She laughed at that and I said, “Let’s go to bed. I’m so hard we need to fuck.”

We didn’t go to the airbed in our bedroom. I led her to the firmer mattress in the sleeping quarters of our recently remodeled basement. I asked for more details of their relationship during the time she and I were dating, and I was cumming within two or three minutes. I don’t why it’s more exciting to know I was oblivious to their affair at the time we were dating and fucking regularly, but the revelation aroused me as much as the best of her stories. I told her I can understand why she remembers it so well. She grinned and said, “I shouldn’t have told you so much at once. You came too quickly.” We laughed together and a while later, she sucked my dick until it again was erect. We didn’t leave that room until early morning.

She had recently said she might start fucking other guys in our basement shelter rather than our bedroom, and I told her I was glad I was the first. She has since said she changed her mind. Few even know we have the basement shelter and she thinks it best if she doesn’t mention it others. Her reasons for that are another story and are her reasons, not mine. So I don’t talk to others about its existence either.

I'm sure I'll be hearing that same story many times from now on while we're having hot sex. I thanked her profusely for telling me, and she said she's glad she finally got around to it.

Whosbeensleeping

Unread post by Whosbeensleeping » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:19 pm

Very interesting and evocative. And erotic, of course.

Squirming69
Experienced

Unread post by Squirming69 » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:49 pm

It is always good to hear continued stories.
Imagination can be more important then knowledge so be careful what you ask for!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:00 pm

Des, you did it again!!! A very sensual story, well told!!! Keep up the good work!!!