My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
maxbud
$2 Ho

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by maxbud » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:40 am

Des 31 wrote:We're both off work this week. My wife was invited to spend tomorrow night with her regular boyfriend and his wife. They had originally planned to go out on his boat but the cold weather changed their plans. She will be at their home and fucking both.

She's taking her strapon dildo for his wife; she said she likes my wife with that as much as fucking her boyfriend. My wife says this recent relationship with his wife reminds her of her times with the girls club leader in her senior high school year. That old story is one of my favorites I enjoy hearing from my wife. (That history was posted here for any new to this thread.)

I was invited to come along but am staying home, checking in with the office, calling some clients and rearranging the furniture and some fixtures in our basement shelter. That's looking great, like the interior of a nice apartment. My wife told her bf they can spend the night there the next time his wife's on a date with her boyfriend. She had never told him, as with almost anyone else, we even had a basement. He was surprised but recalled the door leading from the garage to the basement. He assumed it was a tool storage room and hadn't asked about it. He said to her on the phone, "You never cease to surprise me." She never ceases to surprise me either.

They're going to like it. You can't get any more privacy than that.

Man Des, I long to hear details about her FMF with her stud and his wife. I cant recall all I read, but I ask, have you ever watched her FMF in person? I was really hoping that you would go along and masturbate on your knees while all three of them fuck on the bed. .. instead of staying in your office... lol

Referring to another post of yours, from my : " two cucks two hotwives , one bull" thread, has your wife shared a bull before with anotehr cuck's wife, where both cucks watched or were neareby and the bull took both women (I am particular about a single bull taking BOTH women, not double bulls for double women) . I would love as many details about this kind of thing. :D

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:17 am

maxbud wrote:\

Man Des, I long to hear details about her FMF with her stud and his wife. I cant recall all I read, but I ask, have you ever watched her FMF in person? I was really hoping that you would go along and masturbate on your knees while all three of them fuck on the bed. .. instead of staying in your office... lol

Referring to another post of yours, from my : " two cucks two hotwives , one bull" thread, has your wife shared a bull before with anotehr cuck's wife, where both cucks watched or were neareby and the bull took both women (I am particular about a single bull taking BOTH women, not double bulls for double women) . I would love as many details about this kind of thing. :D
:lol: My wife has had FMF so far only with me not around. (Dammit.) All her experiences - without me - though are written herein. She has been in swinging situtations a couple of time, once at her high school prom where the double-dates swapped partners and another when she was at an out of state seminar with her boss and they met another seminar couple who were each married but not to each other. I wrote the latter here too but couldn't find it when I was copying her past experiences in this thread. (And, yeah, I've masturbated on my weak knees many times when watching. I get so excited I can't stand long. When I think about doing that later, I suspect I looked "pitiful," but it was fun.)

But no, not yet, she hasn't been with one bull and another woman, unless you count the newly remarried couple chronicled here; she doesn't refer to her guys as bulls except those at the club, where members identify them with that term. That's something else she would like to do but hasn't. It happens at the cuck/hotwife club but the match-up numbers wouldn't have worked out the two times we have so far attended. She has been with two men at once and I couldn't find that old posting here either to include here either. It's been a while back and it's buried in this board somewhere. Two execs with an auto manufacturer were visiting a dealer about an hour away. She had been with one previously who was in town for a visit with a local dealer. When he returned to the more distant dealer, another rep accompanied him and the first guy phoned and asked if she was interested in both. She drove over and spent the night in their hotel.

That may change next month. She received a phone call and then met with a local dentist for coffee. He's a long-time friend of her boss. When she and her boss were hot and heavy into their long-time affair, it was at his condo, which I had written here before. They had intended shortly before they broke up the first time to have a threesome with him but because of their mutual agreement to cool it down and that the dentist's schedule conflicted at times intended, it never happened. Apparently it will sometime after the holidays. She tells me she thinks that will be exciting, but it isn't exactly the idea I'd once thought about. I've found I can't anticipate most things that come about in the same way I imagine them. In each of those instances, I hadn't kept the details in my journal but instead just posted them here as they happened.

If it happens or if she's ever with a guy and another woman - of course, there are her regular married fuckbuddies as written herein, I'll write it up whenever that comes about. I keep a separate home computer journal of most of her sexual experiences unless it's something that doesn't interest me and I like this board to post them. Most often, the only things I don't post here from my journals are information that could identify us should someone we know stumble upon OHW.

She admitted has fucked a lot of guys but some of the experiences I've read by others here are beyond her experience so far. Maybe it will all come about in time. Every time's an adventure and there have been a lot of new ones over these past five years.

Write or PM anytime. Thanks

~ Des.
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:05 am

FOLLOW-UP to that confession by my wife above, 12/28:

I drove downtown today right after breakfast for an errand and was thinking about her story about the husband she babysat for. A couple of things occurred to me I hadn’t asked.

My first thought probably wouldn’t seem significant to most. I wondered whether she had used the “fuck” when they hooked up her last year in college instead of other terms she used in high school like “gosh.” And when I began thinking that, I wished I’d asked if they had at least one or two more sessions during the time we were engaged. She certainly would have had enough time because I was then traveling even more than now. My reason for thinking that had to do with her affair with a coworker when she was 28. After I found out about it, she broke it off but neither he nor she could resist fucking twice more. I had no problem with that because she had then agreed to fucking others and keeping me in the loop.

An hour or so after I’d returned home this morning, we were relaxing on the small couch in our basement room and I asked each question in that order. Her lips pressed together in a tight-lipped smile when I asked whether they had fucked after she told him they would need to break off the relationship now that she was engaged to be married. She said, “Yeah, there was that too. Three times. On the first occasion, you weren’t out of town. I got home from school and my parents were at work. He phoned to tell me he had a gift for me as gratitude for our relationship over those months."

She had my rapt attention and went on, “So when he came over to give me the bracelet, I gave him a kiss of thanks. We got hot and he fucked me on the living room couch. The next time was a night you were traveling all week, about five or six days later. His wife was going to be leaving soon for a bridge club meeting at a friend’s home. He called and said it’s been really hard breaking up. I said, ‘I know,’ and he asked if I could come over for a while. That was one of only three or four times we had sex in his bed. I think I came three or four times. We had sex another time at his home when his wife was out.” Their third time was again at their usual parking spot. She said that was probably the best only because they knew it would be their last and it brought back all her high school memories. “Only this time, I was more experienced, so it was really better.”

I thought that was even hotter. She said, “Wanna fuck?” I said, “Yeah, like now,” and we got naked as she filled me on the details as best she could remember. We did it on that small couch, which isn't really long enough for her body, so she wrapped her legs around me and locked her heels at the small of my back. I didn’t last long. She said, “Maybe I’m too good at telling the details. That was too quick.” So I gave her a half hour of oral sex through two climaxes. She lay breathless on her back and grinned, saying, “Okay then, I’ll forgive your cumming too quickly. That was good.”

I've always been a curious guy and was glad I asked. But when we went upstairs, she pulled the bracelet he had given her from her jewelry box. She handed it to me and said, "Did you ever notice the engraving inside?" I couldn't recall until looking at it but realized I had and assumed that was a jeweler's or manufacturer's acronym. It's written as, "IWGWIL." I said, "Does it have a meaning?" She smiled and said, "It means 'It Was Good While It Lasted.' When he gave it to me, I said it really was. But we then had sex again and two more times. It was still good while it lasted, it was just a little longer."

Little in life turns me on like her fuck stories. And, oh yeah, she told him almost each time after they reignited their relationship, "Fuck me," and other words she can't now remember. By then, she felt "experienced" and the word had become natural to her.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 28, 2018 9:55 am

Such a naughty wife you have there, Des!!!!! :)

So the question that comes to my mind is.... are there any other events (not just the babysitter man) that she hasn't talked about yet?? I know you guys have a pretty open communication relationship but sometimes the ladies like to keep some things to themselves. (Not judging here by any means) Vixen has said there are a couple of things that she's done that she just doesn't want to talk about and I can respect that. I know I have a few myself from the past that I don't think would be best to discuss with her. One of those was an encounter with a married lady that she knows and is friends with now (but not then).

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:09 pm

Hi Rascal . . .

As you might imagine, that revelation did open up that very discussion between us. I said that, since I appreciated and enjoyed her admission about that, is there anything else. She says no physical events but for sure some things have crossed her mind at times but couldn't recall many at the moment. It would be a fantasy type thing. An example she mentioned was that at times when having sex she had this image of being raped by a motorcycle gang. She said, though, she knows the reality of something like that is a lot different from what went through her mind and would never really want anything like that to happen to her.

Somewhere in that conversation, she added, "If anything real - and I mean anything - happens when you aren't around, you'll know about it as soon as you're around to tell about it." I laughed when she said, "I have the best deal in marriage possible. You remain a faithful husband who likes other guys fucking me. I couldn't have imagined anything like that when we first married. So thanks for everything." She finds it humorous when I ever ask about size, which I do from time to time. Her most complete and final answer once was (as best as I recall), "It isn't so much length, but it's nice when they're fat and broad. That's pretty filling and it's hot watching them go inside me. But I like'em all, including yours." About that change in our avatar, she really did add that screensaver to her home PC about a month ago that reads, "Dick are awesome."

We hadn't originally planned to go anywhere on New Year's Eve, but since getting that gift of the sexy dress, I made reservations for the club she wanted about twenty miles away in our nearest town for next Monday. She agreed to wear the "Hot Wife" choker/necklace I gave her but said she won't be picking any guys up or taking telephone numbers if they're offered. She thinks it might strike up some conversation though and that would be fun.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri Dec 28, 2018 7:17 pm

Des, you and your wife are amazing, simply amazing!!!!!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat Dec 29, 2018 5:19 pm

maxbud wrote:
Des 31 wrote:We're both off work this week. My wife was invited to spend tomorrow night with her regular boyfriend and his wife. They had originally planned to go out on his boat but the cold weather changed their plans. She will be at their home and fucking both.

She's taking her strapon dildo for his wife; she said she likes my wife with that as much as fucking her boyfriend. My wife says this recent relationship with his wife reminds her of her times with the girls club leader in her senior high school year. That old story is one of my favorites I enjoy hearing from my wife. (That history was posted here for any new to this thread.)

I was invited to come along but am staying home, checking in with the office, calling some clients and rearranging the furniture and some fixtures in our basement shelter. That's looking great, like the interior of a nice apartment. My wife told her bf they can spend the night there the next time his wife's on a date with her boyfriend. She had never told him, as with almost anyone else, we even had a basement. He was surprised but recalled the door leading from the garage to the basement. He assumed it was a tool storage room and hadn't asked about it. He said to her on the phone, "You never cease to surprise me." She never ceases to surprise me either.

Man Des, I long to hear details about her FMF with her stud and his wife. I cant recall all I read . . . I would love as many details about this kind of thing. :D
Well, she's at their home now but we were told earlier today another guest will also be attending. She hasn't yet phoned to check in, but it's still early. I'm driving around and headed to a bar I haven't been in before, but I don't drink much. Just looking for something to do for a while. Will post the results within a few days, and (it now seems) at least one more upcoming to come about over the next few days (New Year's Eve).

Will update when at least when that and another event comes about. Thanks for writing. May not hear from me for a few days but I'm always recording or keeping notes. (Hmm, now that I read that last sentence, it may seem I must lead a boring life.)

~ Des

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Sun Dec 30, 2018 1:40 am

Des 31 wrote:
maxbud wrote:

Man Des, I long to hear details about her FMF with her stud and his wife. I cant recall all I read . . . I would love as many details about this kind of thing. :D
Well, she's at their home now but we were told earlier today another guest will also be attending. She hasn't yet phoned to check in, but it's still early. I'm driving around and headed to a bar I haven't been in before, but I don't drink much. Just looking for something to do for a while. Will post the results within a few days, and (it now seems) at least one more upcoming to come about over the next few days (New Year's Eve).

Will update when at least when that and another event comes about. Thanks for writing. May not hear from me for a few days but I'm always recording or keeping notes. (Hmm, now that I read that last sentence, it may seem I must lead a boring life.)

~ Des

I am looking forward to it! Solid wank material :D
If another guest joins them, I hope its a girl , not another guy. I love the idea of a stud being so hot, that the girls want him to "own" them. Your wife, temporarily owned by her BF, and gives her whole mind and body to him, the deserving stud while forgetting about her loving hubby at home. And being such a stud, he has both women to himself, fucking them constantly back and forth, making out with them, havingthem lick eacj other for his visual pleasure,,.. having the women get aroused by what they see him do to the other women . (Adding another stud kinda dilutes the experience, because it becomes somewhat impersonal)
ANyway, whichever way it goes, I long for details ;)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun Dec 30, 2018 6:26 am

Quote from Maxbud:I am looking forward to it! Solid wank material :D If another guest joins them, I hope its a girl , not another guy. I love the idea of a stud being so hot, that the girls want him to "own" them. Your wife, temporarily owned by her BF, and gives her whole mind and body to him, the deserving stud while forgetting about her loving hubby at home. And being such a stud, he has both women to himself, fucking them constantly back and forth, making out with them, having them lick each other for his visual pleasure,,.. having the women get aroused by what they see him do to the other women . (Adding another stud kinda dilutes the experience, because it becomes somewhat impersonal)
Anyway, whichever way it goes, I long for details ;)[/quote]

:lol: Well, it wasn't a woman. The couple decided to invite the guy his wife's been dating to join and her boyfriend's wife phoned my wife to see if she was on board with that. My wife said it sounded even hotter, which it turned out to be. She arrived home just before I returned from the local hardware store and gave me the details along with an unanticipated announcement. It wasn't a foursome until this morning before she left, but both guys fucked both women at different times and in different rooms during the night. His wife fucked mine early this morning while wearing my wife's strap-on device while the guys watched. That's the first time it wasn't my wife wearing it. I turned on my pocket recorder as she was telling me the specifics. All that is a bit long to relate at the moment, but I'll get around to posting it all after our New Year's Eve night out. Unsure what to expect, but she'll be wearing that lot-of-skin-baring red dress our insurance agent gave her. :o

Added on minutes later: I just came across one of the most unusual postings I've ever read. Check out this woman's story: http://ourhotwives.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 23#p944923
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon Dec 31, 2018 7:26 am

We don’t often go out New Year’s Eve but we will this evening. My wife will be wearing the revealing red dress given her by our insurance agent and a Hot Wife necklace I gave her. It's just fo us; she has no intention of finding a night’s sex buddy. She probably wouldn't be interested in doing that anyway after having her brains fucked out two nights ago. I had mentioned here before that night was coming.

* * * On Saturday the 29th, my wife stayed the night with her boyfriend, his wife and his wife’s boyfriend at the couple’s home. Inviting the other guy was an afterthought, but my wife is happy they asked him to join them. As it turned out, each of the four mutually agreed there was a noticeable and very hot chemistry between them, not just in their shared sexual relations but in personalities as well. I was thrilled to hear that.

I had intended to stay home but instead drove around through areas of town I’m less familiar with. I rarely drink alcohol but stopped off at a bar and had a single beer that lasted an hour. I talked with a couple of guys and a woman at each side of me who popped in at separate times for quick drinks and left.

On my way home, my cell phone buzzed. My wife said she and her boyfriend were sitting on his enclosed porch with the lights off. They were watching a stray deer roaming through the trees and shrubs out back. They had by then fucked a couple of times and watched a part of a porn DVD. His wife and his wife’s boyfriend were in an upstairs bedroom. They hadn’t seen either of the two since the few minutes the four were together in the living room.

She asked if I cared to go with him and his wife on their new boat for an excursion downriver on the 4th and 5th of next month. I thought it would be too cold but was told the boat’s two-bed sleeping quarters and galley are well-heated. She said we would be staying the second night at a place they had encountered on their first trip together to the first town south of the marina. I have only seen his newer craft on cell phone pics. The other three, of course, will be fucking at every opportunity, so I’ll be able to watch them for the first time. I prefer spending weekends with just my wife but after considering the advantages, I eagerly accepted.

We were still on the phone when I drove into the garage and walked into our dining room. This was the first occasion she met his wife’s boyfriend. She had seen a cell phone pic of him before but hadn’t then mentioned to me what he looked like. She said he’s 31, two years younger than the woman, a very attractive, athletic looking guy with close cropped dark hair and a hard, lean body. Before they headed to their separate bedrooms, his wife urged all to get naked. Her boyfriend’s wife sucked her date’s dick while he sat on the couch and telling my wife about himself. My wife knelt in front of a chair where her boyfriend sat and performed oral sex, stopping at times to tell the other guy, among other things, that she’s not a married cheater in that I approve of her dating other men.

She giggled when I reached for my pocket recorder on the coffee table and turned it on. She said, “How often do you jerk off when listening to my stories on that?” Well, I dunno, it’s a lot.

The new guy asked my wife how often I went out with other women. My wife told him it was only she who dated others and that she couldn’t handle the idea of me dating another woman. He asked whether she and I have marital sex. She gave her usual reply to that question, “I don’t talk about that.” I have no idea how many guys she’s dated who must think I’m impotent and that must be why I encouraged her to fuck others. Her date’s wife stood to fuck him atop his lap. My wife’s and her bf and wife had sex in missionary position on the room’s throw rug before the two couples parted to separate bedrooms.

Before she phoned me, at the time they were sitting on the steel-framed, glass-enclosed porch, he asked my wife if she was interested in fucking his wife’s date. My wife asked if either of them had suggested that. His wife had, and he was enthusiastic about the possibility.

My wife said, “Sounds intriguing,” and she told me they might end up swapping partners later. When she arrived home around eleven Sunday morning, she said they did.

Not long after we talked, she and the younger guy spent the rest of the night fucking in the upstairs bedroom until sometime early in the morning. He told my wife he had never had sex with two women the same time and that, “two women this great looking is like a dream.”

My wife’s hormones went into hyperdrive as he crawled alongside her in bed. He dove for her pussy and licked her swollen clitoris until she was crying for him to fuck her. He knelt between her bare thighs and she stared at his trim body. His broad cock stood straight, targeting her cunt. She curled her hand around his tool and guided the dickhead to the mouth of her pussy. She wailed as the pole stretched her cuntal walls and her body rocked as he fucked her madly. She loved his endurance. “A thousand stars burst in the room,” is the way she described their moment.

She wailed, “Yes, yes,yes,” as he fucked her and said her oncoming orgasm was like being the path of a runaway train. He slammed faster into her as a massive climax rolled through her body. Her hips gyrated with as he thrust his cock into her cunt. His dick was fully impaled in her pussy at the moment she shuddered and squealed, “Oh, oh! I’m cumming!

He groaned, “I’m about to cum too,” and a few plunges later hollered, “Oh fuck,” as his payload of birth fluid gushed into her tunnel. His release seemed to go on and on and she sobbed, “Oh yes, you’re cumming so good! I love it.” He drained his last few droplets into her cunt and collapsed alongside her. Both struggled to regain their breath. My wife sighed, “That was fucking fantastic. I understand why my friend’s wife needs you. You’re a hell of a supplement for any husband.”

The two women soon changed bedrooms to be with their regular guys. My wife said she would do it again if they wanted. When my wife said the same to her boyfriend the next morning, he said, “That’s really hot,” and fucked her again from the rear on her hands and knees.

None slept much. It was early morning, probably around five thirty, when the two women were up and they prepared breakfast. The other wife said to mine, “My boyfriend really liked it with you last night. I don’t mind if you want to fuck him now and then at your place or his. I wouldn’t want to lose him anytime soon and want to keep him happy.” My wife said, “He’s a good catch. I can see why you didn’t want to give him up when you remarried your husband.” The woman said, “I’d shown him your pic on my cell phone and he told me you looked great. But he said last night when we were in bed that he was blown away when you arrived. I was the one who instigated swapping guys after I asked him if he wanted to fuck you. He said the two of us in the same night would be a dream.” My wife said she totally enjoyed being with him and might just do that but she wouldn’t without checking with her first.

They served the breakfast to the guys in the master bedroom, where the four sat naked on their bed and talked about their night. My wife felt she further bonded with the woman’s boyfriend and thinks they’re likely to be good friends, and maybe more, in the future.

My wife was urged by her boyfriend’s wife to their downstairs bedroom, where she strapped on my wife’s dildo. Previously, my wife had used it her but hadn’t been on the receiving end. She laughed when the woman said, “It’s your turn to get it now,” and fucked her from behind while the guys watched and stroked their dicks from the bedside. A couple of minutes later, she removed the strap-on and my wife kissed her, rolling the woman to her back. My wife straddled a leg, pressing her thigh firmly against her pussy and kissed her as the woman thrust her hips to manipulate her clitoris against my wife’ leg. My wife lifted her upper body and kissed her deeply. She pulled away to lay between her legs and bring her to a screaming orgasm with her tongue. She looked down at my wife who smiled back and said, “Oh fuck, that was good.”

The men then joined the women again on the bed. My wife, laying beneath the younger guy, raised her head from the pillow and gulped as she eyeballed her boyfriend’s magnum cock slowly sinking into his wife and his wife gasped as she too looked down at his python slipping into her. My wife thought, His dick is packing her pussy on all sides. I know her feeling. My wife’s side lay flesh to flesh against the other woman. Each of the four partners’ eyes were on all others. As they fucked wildly, their excitation reached a boiling point. She had only been in foursomes twice before and those didn’t affect her so thrillingly as this. My wife was so hot she imagined her cunt should be steaming.

The guys jackhammered their pussies. Both wives’ eyes widened at the assault and mutually screamed and sobbed. My wife wailed throughout, “Fuck me, fuck me,”a repetitive stream of “Oh, Oh, Oh!” and “It’s so fucking awesome!” The other wife bawled as tears streaked her cheeks and let out a high-pitched shriek, “You’re in so deep!” and “My cunt’s so hot for your dicks!” The guys spilled their sperm into their pussies. Both women literally cried, sobbing in ecstasy and reached to hold the other tightly. My wife tried to speak, but her lips quivered in helpless silence. When she recovered her composure, she wiped tears from her lips and said to the men, “You two are unbeatable fuckers. If this was an Olympic event, you’d be sharing gold medals.” The guys liked that.

A large walk-in shower sets just off their master bedroom where all four then showered together at once. Each took turns soaping down the others. My wife said, “I was SO totally clean after that.” As my wife soaped up her boyfriend’s dick, he glanced to his wife’s boyfriend and said, “I hope you stick around a long time. You do my wife good.” His wife snickered at that and said, “I intend keeping him somewhere nearby.”

As my wife was about to leave, her counterpart whispered to her she liked using her strap on but found she likes it best when my wife is the “man” with that. My wife asked why she thought that was and was told, “I’m not sure. There’s something different about you that I’ve come to realize. I don’t know what that is, but I like it.” My wife had once been told almost the same words once in high school by her bisexual girls club leader but thought little of it at the time. She would later say to me, ‘Maybe because I’m taller? I don’t know what that means.” I told her I have no idea.

When she arrived home to tell me about her night, she said we couldn’t have sex that night. She was “sore” and thinks she may not have been as well lubricated at the time she last fucked. I didn’t mind. I jacked off more than once as she told me everything.

* * * I’m beginning to think some odd psychological effect is going on inside me when she tells me about her sexual encounters. She said later I was whimpering and my eyes glazed over as I listened to her telling that story and masturbated. I either didn’t remember or hadn’t realized it at the time. But I know I’ve whined before when watching some guys fuck her or when she told me later when a guy had recently been fucking her.

I’ve seen myself whimpering, seemingly helpless, from two separate angles on our surveillance cams’ playbacks. In the excitation of one moment, my knees wobbled and I dropped weakly to my knees alongside our bed and jerked off while gawking crazily at their intensely heated fucking. He was atop her and her legs were wrapped about his. Her hips gyrated and she screamed as his dick rammed mightily into her married pussy. I was so emotionally overcome I couldn’t think straight . I was then fully aware I was whimpering audibly but couldn’t seem to help it.

At the time, I thought my embarrassing position on the floor looked rather pitiful. I’m not sure whether I do that at times because I’m so enraptured by her narratives or subconsciously suspect I’m incapable of giving a comparable performance at those times. Maybe I was having a momentary streak of jealousy I immediately forgot, but I really can’t remember. I do know that often I’m wishing it was me instead of the other guy fucking my wife. She says I sound like a little boy who wants something very badly and can’t have it. She once told me, “It just sounds so sweet when you do that.” It doesn't happen often, but I gotta get over that.

Looking at my wife’s smoking hot body as she narrated the intricacies of the night, I could imagine it all and realized how lucky those guys were when fucking the two women. Hell, all four were all lucky. A feeling washed over me that I wanted to fuck her right there on the couch. But she had warned it might be painful for her, and my dick was by then drained and spent anyway.

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:53 am

It’s been a great week off work, and we’re back to the grind tomorrow. But my wife said this morning she thinks last year’s events foretell steamy downtimes in 2019. I asked which she had in mind. She said, “You ought to know by now you can’t anticipate all those things. Each day’s an adventure.” She mentioned our New Year’s Eve night out as an example.

* * * Hotwife encounters can come about in the most unexpected ways. That was again affirmed to us twice at a single location on New Year’s Eve. Neither was typical.

We try to be sociable and cordial to others but we aren’t party people, so we most often stay home on New Year’s Eve and watch the live TV celebrations. But this year’s night out was fun and the way it turned out was totally unpredictable. My wife wore the revealing red dress given her a few days before by our insurance agent who again fucked her the night of his visit. Because it’s designed to reveal a lot of skin, underclothing isn’t practical. She almost changed her mind about wearing the gold-plated necklace-choker engraved with the words “Hot Wife,” But I successfully encouraged her to hook that around her neck as well. Only one woman commented on it though, perhaps because the shield on which it’s engraved is rather small and may have gone unnoticed by most.

Our New Year’s Eve celebration was held at a resort hotel’s ballroom a few miles outside the city limits. Over those three and half hours several guys, mostly married and a lot older, flirted with her and she responded to each enthusiastically. We sat at a broad, round table of four friendly couples and within two hours from when we arrived the woman alongside my wife made a pass at her.

I hadn’t imagined either that or another episode in the same night but in a way, each seemed more like just another day in my wife’s hot life.

Only because it seems right to me somehow, the sequence of events are in reverse order. Our second episode is first here.

The second incident was the moment the celebratory clock behind the bandstand was ticking toward midnight. I was standing alongside the bartender’s makeshift table with a cola in a plastic drinking cup. A guy around 60 from an adjacent table approached my 32-year-old wife and asked her to dance. I had spotted him and his wife earlier but had no particular reason to introduce ourselves. He’s about my wife’s height of 5’11” but because she wore her red two-inch heels, I’m unsure whether either may have been a bit taller. His wife, a decade or so younger, in a deep green evening gown was dancing at the far end of the ballroom with a younger man.

My wife rested her cheek against his, and he pulled her body closer. It wasn’t until a little later I was told she complied by pressing her groin tightly against his. The side panels of her dress are open from the waist to the floor. His hand held the bare portion of the back of her dress and his other rested on her bare hip. I also didn’t then know he stroked her hip sensuously. She felt his penis swelling against her mound and smiled at his reaction. I hadn’t been watching the clock but looked at my watch and it was then 11:58. Because she now had another dance partner, I’d waited too late to dance with her at the ringing in of the new year.

Yelps of “Five, Four, Three, . . . ” ripped across the ballroom and the New Year arrived. Balloons cascaded from the ceiling, a host of handheld noisemakers shreiked and the lights dimmed. The band immediately changed their repertoire to play "Auld Lang Syne." The man kissed her on the lips. She recognized he seemed pleasantly surprised when she didn’t not only pull away but returned the kiss open-mouthed and grinded her pussy against his swelling dick.

The music stopped amid shouts of revelry and she thanked him, saying, “That was very nice.” He grinned broadly and said, “Oh yeah!” and was probably thankful his wife was dancing with someone else at the ballroom’s far side. Even from my vantage point, I glimpsed his rock hard bulge as he walked back to the table, but it seemed he didn’t notice of the obvious.

Attendees began making their way to the exits. My wife returned to our table. All but one couple at the table’s far side departed with good-bye waves. I nudged my wife and asked her to look toward the exit.

The man’s wife and her dance partner were holding hands as they walked out into the hallway and entered an elevator. My wife said, “Well, that’s not right. There’s nothing upstairs but hotel rooms. She’s cheating on him.” Her husband’s back was at the opposite direction and he hadn’t seen the couple leave. He reached into his tux coat, withdrew a gold colored cigarette case and made his way to the French doors leading to the outer terrace that overlooks the grounds.

My wife said that situation should be “evened up,” rose from her chair and said, “Back in a few.” I said it was none of our business but she pressed her lips together in evident determination, turned and walked across the room to where the man would be standing outside.

She found him at a corner of the patio shielded by a decorative wall. He leaned against a balustrade overlooking the grounds and exhaled a puff of smoke. She doesn’t smoke and declined his offer for a cigarette. They carried on a minute or two of casual conversation. She asked if he cared to walk through the paved, winding walkway through the nearby trees where she and I had walked before we entered the ballroom. She took his hand and walked down the terrace’s stairs to the pathway. Tightly spaced tall trees, shrubs and a variety of flowers flank each side of the walkway, Ground -level garden lights provided a dim glimmer along the shadowed labyrinth.

Once beyond the sight and sounds of others, they stopped alongside a stone bench. She turned to him and each stared knowingly at the other. They embraced and his hands caressed her bared hips as they shared a lingering kiss. She pressed her mound to his groin and sensed the fullness of his bulge. His hand crept from her hip to beneath the dress’ front panel and cupped her vagina. She gasped as his finger manipulated her clitoris and told him, “That’s just what I needed tonight.”

Within a minute he brought her to a gasping climax. She unzipped his fly, withdrew his penis and curled her hand around his member. To avoid his sperm shooting onto her dress, she turned aside and stroked it slowly. He breathed heavily. She increased the tempo and was soon jerking hurriedly. He said he would soon cum and she whispered, “Oh yeah, let it flow.” His fluid spashed onto a flock of flowers at the path’s edge.

He thanked her and she said, “It would be best for us to walk back separately.” He agreed and she returned to the ballroom a half minute before he entered the room. The band was busy packing up their equipment. I don’t think he and my wife were missing for more than twenty minutes, but few people then remained in the room. She sat alongside me and told me what had happened. The man returned to his otherwise empty table and awaited his spouse. My wife didn’t want to leave until she returned.

The woman strode into the room without the younger man in tow and headed for their table. My wife glanced at her face as she passed our table and said, “I know that look. Probably fucking in the guy’s room.” She added in a tone of satisfaction, “Whatever good time they were having wasn’t any better than his.”

I asked if she told him we had spotted his wife going up to a room with another man. She said, “No, I wasn’t trying to cause trouble in their marriage. I only wanted to even the playing field.”

Because she hadn’t fucked him, I asked if she had personalized the situation by comparing them to our own marriage. I said, “Is that because you feel a wife can fuck guys, but the man’s allowed only to be wanked off?” She said, “Maybe. . . Okay, yeah, something like that.” I laughed at her reasoning, and she responded in a somewhat defensive tone, “I just think married life should be fair.” Well, okay. Sounded right to me.

We arrived home at 2:00 a.m., having driven all the way through exploding rockets overhead and other fireworks still going off on all sides like a war zone. When we walked through the front door, my wife said, “Wanna fuck, Kemo Sabe?” Best offer I’d had in days. I didn’t need to ask her to heat me up with one of her fuckbuddy experiences. She started right in with her version of her and our insurance agent. They had fucked days before on our couch while I watched. She asked him to stay the night and led him to our bedroom while I slept in the guest bedroom.

She screamed, kicked and pounded her fits onto the mattress and I was cumming hard within five minutes. It’s now 10:46 a.m., 2019, and she said we started the new year off just right.

• * * * And then, there was the first incident. This happened early in the evening, before her encounter with the older man. We were sitting at our table with four other couples. having dinner, drinks and light conversation with the two couples nearest us.

We didn’t know anyone there. One of the wives at our table of eight spoke more to my wife than to others and provided subtle hints to my wife that she’s bisexual. We doubt anyone other than her husband and the two of us at the table picked up on her inferences. She’s an attractive brunette about 5’5” and we guessed her age as in her mid-to-late 30s.

When she and my wife went together to the restroom and stood alongside the other at a mirror, the woman touched the side of my wife’s leg, bared by the dress’s side slits from the waist to the floor. She said she liked her dress “very, very much,” then added, “And I noticed the engraving of ‘hot wife’ on your necklace. That can have many meanings.” My wife smiled but didn’t turn to look at her as she combed through loose strands of her short hairstyle. The woman’s hand crept beneath the dress’ front panel and brushed softly across my wife’s shaven mound. The woman’s fingers stroked her vagina gently and said she was glad she sat at our table, that she enjoyed my wife’s company. She gently pulled her hand away and freshened her makeup.

As if she hadn’t noticed the invasive gesture, my wife refreshed her lipstick and said it was nice meeting her too. The woman wrote her home phone on a slip of paper, handed it to her and said if she was interested in going out one night to give her a call. My wife smiled and acknowledged her understanding of the sexual allusion by saying, “Sounds very appealing.” She wished later she had said “alluring,” after the woman responded, “I’m really hoping you’ll call.”

* * * As the night’s festivities were coming to the end, she had the encounter with the older husband. We walked down the outer hallway to the hotel’s all night restaurant. Over cups of decaf and tea biscuits, I asked if she intends to phone the woman. She said, “I might. We could do some ‘happy things’.”

She hasn’t often used that term. The coded meaning behind “happy things” may be unique to only six women. That was an expression made up for switch-hitter sex by a member of her six-girl bisexual club in high school. The tight group was enviously known throughout the school, but none outside the group knew it was actually a girl-girl sex club. Its name was “The FLAG Bunch,” to which shewas invited to join at the outset of her senior year. The club’s leader regularly phoned members to confirm whether they would attend their monthly sleepovers and said, “Are you coming over tonight for some happy things?”

• * * * My wife until recently had never considered herself as bisexual and had in the past told me that was just “a high school thing,” that was fun at the time. More recent unanticipated encounters caused her to rethink that. After a boat trip downriver at the end of November with her boyfriend and his bisexual wife, she said she had almost forgotten how much fun it could be and added, “I guess you can consider your wife as bisexual after all.”

Another recent incident occurred last November. At the time she returned to her hometown last November, my wife repeated the same two words to the former club’s leader. Their annual class gathering was originally set up by her former school swim team of which she was a team member. But as a few years passed, it morphed into a social gathering for all students who graduated that year. The month of November was chosen because that’s the month the swim teams’ season begins.

The former club leader invited my wife to her home and they had sex to commemorate their times past. As she was leaving the woman’s home, she kissed her fully on the lips and said, “I always enjoyed ‘happy things’ with you.” Within the club, the woman’s designation was considered somewhat official by members, always referred to by the others as “the Leader.”

My wife told me upon her return home from that reunion, “If I remember the Leader’s reply to me just right, it was, ‘It all became a lot happier the day you joined our club.’” My wife was the only member whose family wasn’t relatively wealthy and, having been inducted as a newly enrolled senior, was The FLAG Bunch’s newest member. And although then 18 was surprisingly the youngest and at 5’11” was their tallest.

She had never before recognized any bisexual tendencies but took to it like a fish to water. Her induction into the group consisted of a lengthy pledge during a club pajama party, followed by a requirement of performing oral sex on the Leader. Soon, she was the member who along with their Leader got their sexual activity started at each sleepover. Those two were considered the more sexually assertive of the six. She was their Leader’s favorite. Only the six members knew the meaning behind the The FLAG Bunch’s name. The “F” was the first letter of the school’s name. “LAG” was their codex for “Lesbians Until Graduation,” but if you’ve been following this thread, you already know that and more. I’ve seen their pics in her school annual and my wife’s occasional emails from some, and those chicks were seriously hot.

Of all the people she knows aside from me, the only two she has ever told that part of her history are her most regular boyfriend and his wife; and she confessed that only after she began fucking both of them. Perhaps my wife’ guess is right, that she actually can teach the woman we met this New Year’s Eve some “happy things.”

As I was driving into our garage last night, she said, “It was fun, but I still like sitting at home and watching the big ball come down on TV.” That’s fine with me too. I’ll leave it up to her as to which we’ll do at the end of 2019.
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:48 am, edited 2 times in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:09 am

maxbud wrote:
Unintentional double posting.
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:42 am, edited 2 times in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:11 am

maxbud wrote:

I don't often re-read my posts but did late this morning and realized I hadn't answered your last question about two guys and my wife. Yes, she has. I had written about that here in an older post here somewhere but couldn't find it when I copied several older ones to this thread. She had fucked a company rep for an auto company who was visiting a local dealer. When he returned to visit another dealer months later about an hour away he was accompanied by another representative. The guy phoned and asked if she would come over for both of them. She drove over and spent the night in their hotel. She loved that. That was an event I failed to add to my computer journal of her sexual history and I can't now recall enough detail to write it up here. She has fucked a lot of guys and some of my recollections overlap with others. Her own memory is a little hazy about what they looked like.She says they were both great looking guys and the first had dark hair but that's her best recollection. She recalls both fucking her and when once was behind her she sucked the other's dick at least once that night. Oddly though, she seems to remember almost everything about the hotel, but memories can be strange sometimes.

It's going to happen again either this month or next month, but I almost certainly won't be there to watch. She and her boss used to meet in a condo owned by a dentist friend of his. You probably read about that several times in this thread or one of my older individual postings. We only recently learned the two men have been talking lately again about both of them fucking my wife at his condo. The dentist doesn't live in the condominium but owns it and has used it for meeting with other women from time to time.

I'll write about how we were told that whenever it comes about but it won't be long away. She says she might meet the dentist on her own before if her boss doesn't mind. I doubt he would but she doesn't feel right about fucking him separately unless she asks her boss first.

Just before I finished writing this, my wife asked had I ever thought how large the volume of sperm from guys who have fucked her would be if it were all in one place. I said that's the strangest question I've ever heard and asked what made her think of that. She said it occurred to her when we were having sex early this morning after the New Years Eve and I asked her estimate of the number of guys she's been with over the past five years. She said she can't even come close anymore. It's been a lot and I told her I'm looking forward to many more. She said, "Me too."

Now I'm trying to get that "volume of sperm" out of my head. That's too much to handle for long.

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:43 am

The following was posted as a response to member SANDDEEP who asked what are your resolutions for 2019:

Mine was a request. I wanted more weekend time with her and she agreed to meeting her guys more on weeknights beginning this year. A couple of things have come up that will delay that until later in January but she said she won't be having as many overnight weekend dates for the rest of the year. We settled on a weekend away or overnight at our home every month or two at her discretion.

Last year, we had to change our plans too many times about going out together on weekends. We have now been at this five years when she then was 27 or maybe about to turn 28. The last year she was overnight on weekends that often was about three and a half years ago and she also then agreed to the same request. Somehow in 2018 that changed but we're now back on track - well, almost, if you don't count this month, but those can't be avoided and that's a little complicated. I'll add those to our history thread after they come about.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Tue Jan 01, 2019 9:34 am

As usual Des, a very nice update. Your wife is incredible!!! So, what made you guys decide to go to a high roller resort place like that without knowing anyone? And it seems there were a number of players there, is it a place known for adventurous activities? I found your wife's comment about marriages should be "fair" to be pretty interesting. As a guy who is and has been in an open relationship for a few years, I'm not sure she understands the situation you two are in at this time in your marriage. I consider our open marriage to be based on that very same idea, but her not allowing you to have even a slight involvement with another woman, even once a year, is not in my understanding of "fair". Maybe she could allow you to engage with her boss's wife or maybe that motel clerk that gave you that nice massage. I'm not condemning her in any way, but just expressing my view as I see it. That is the stuff you two have to be happy with and if you two are happy with it, then I'm tickled pink for you!!!!

Oh, BTW, Happy New Year!!!!!

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:01 am

Des 31 wrote:
maxbud wrote:

I don't often re-read my posts but did late this morning and realized I hadn't answered your last question about two guys and my wife. Yes, she has. I had written about that here in an older post here somewhere but couldn't find it when I copied several older ones to this thread. She had fucked a company rep for an auto company who was visiting a local dealer. When he returned to visit another dealer months later about an hour away he was accompanied by another representative. The guy phoned and asked if she would come over for both of them. She drove over and spent the night in their hotel. She loved that. That was an event I failed to add to my computer journal of her sexual history and I can't now recall enough detail to write it up here. She has fucked a lot of guys and some of my recollections overlap with others. Her own memory is a little hazy about what they looked like.She says they were both great looking guys and the first had dark hair but that's her best recollection. She recalls both fucking her and when once was behind her she sucked the other's dick at least once that night. Oddly though, she seems to remember almost everything about the hotel, but memories can be strange sometimes.

It's going to happen again either this month or next month, but I almost certainly won't be there to watch. She and her boss used to meet in a condo owned by a dentist friend of his. You probably read about that several times in this thread or one of my older individual postings. We only recently learned the two men have been talking lately again about both of them fucking my wife at his condo. The dentist doesn't live in the condominium but owns it and has used it for meeting with other women from time to time.

I'll write about how we were told that whenever it comes about but it won't be long away. She says she might meet the dentist on her own before if her boss doesn't mind. I doubt he would but she doesn't feel right about fucking him separately unless she asks her boss first.

Just before I finished writing this, my wife asked had I ever thought how large the volume of sperm from guys who have fucked her would be if it were all in one place. I said that's the strangest question I've ever heard and asked what made her think of that. She said it occurred to her when we were having sex early this morning after the New Years Eve and I asked her estimate of the number of guys she's been with over the past five years. She said she can't even come close anymore. It's been a lot and I told her I'm looking forward to many more. She said, "Me too."

Now I'm trying to get that "volume of sperm" out of my head. That's too much to handle for long.

~ Des

Hey Des,
thanks for your replies,.. I ALWAYS like replies. ... lol,,.. But I was a bit confused in th answer. My question was about FMFs, two women and one bull,.. not one woman and two guys.. The more specific question was about two cucks, two hotwives, but one bull fucking both women, while the cucks watched or were absent.
Seems your answer was opposite to what I asked,. about another experience with your wife and two guys,.. or sorry have I mixed things up?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:09 am

Another double posting. Sorry about that. Too late to delete it.
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Tue Jan 01, 2019 11:31 am

Des 31 wrote:
maxbud wrote:
Hey Des,
thanks for your replies,.. I ALWAYS like replies. ... lol,,.. But I was a bit confused in th answer. My question was about FMFs, two women and one bull,.. not one woman and two guys.. The more specific question was about two cucks, two hotwives, but one bull fucking both women, while the cucks watched or were absent.
Seems your answer was opposite to what I asked,. about another experience with your wife and two guys,.. or sorry have I mixed things up?
Okay, thanks, got it. Yes and yes. Go back to the boat trip and before that when they first talked with his wife in this thread.[/quote]

Your stories are too hot! I started rereading them and its awesome spank material.. I have to reread yet again.. :P
Regarding the whimpering psychological state,...when you watch her or she narrates,.. may I ask, does she dom you when narrating? I would love to imagine her narrating her escapades, while you kneel down and she sensually dominantly makes you submissively worship her foot and not touch the rest of her secy body :lol:

Any forced bi stuff? Like making you suck her lovers dick? Or how about licking her ass while she makes out with her stud?

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 7:32 am

maxbud wrote:Your stories are too hot! I started rereading them and its awesome spank material.. I have to reread yet again.. :P
Regarding the whimpering psychological state,...when you watch her or she narrates,.. may I ask, does she dom you when narrating? I would love to imagine her narrating her escapades, while you kneel down and she sensually dominantly makes you submissively worship her foot and not touch the rest of her secy body :lol:

Any forced bi stuff? Like making you suck her lovers dick? Or how about licking her ass while she makes out with her stud?
She's played games something like that. It's been a while but has happened more than once. The last time was at least a year ago. She met a guy at a crowded restaurant during lunch hour and they sat together at the only table available. They talked, exchanged phone numbers and met after each got off work two or three times at the same restaurant. A topic of conversation was his new apartment and he asked if she would like to see it. She isn't naïve but by then wanted to fuck him anyway. She phoned me on her way over to say she would be late and would call when she was on the way home.

As soon as she was home, I was anxious as always to hear what happened. We were in our living room. She took off her clothes and told me to get naked before telling me anything. She then grinned and said she would only tell me if I was on my knees and giving her oral sex while she told me all about it. I used my tongue as she asked and masturbated. She interrupted her story off and on while saying things like, "You really like other dicks in me, don't you?" "His cock was so much lot bigger than yours," (although she later admitted he was about the same but enjoyed my reaction) or "His dickhead was right where your tongue is now when he fucked me standing up in his kitchen." We have had a few instances like that, all with new guys. I whine sometimes at things like that or watching but don't like that about myself, and she says my eyes glaze over when Im like that. And that reminds me of similar times when she has looked down at me and said, "I love my little boy like this." That "little boy" comment is her reference that at 5'11", she's an inch taller than I am. I always liked taller women, but that's just me. When I was in my first year of grad school, I exclusively dated and was regularly fucking a girl a year ahead of me in journalism school who was 6'1" and she was absolutely gorgeous. Our personalities didn't mesh, so when she graduated we went our separate ways on friendly terms.

She once asked when learning the hotwife terminology. "Do you consider yourself an alpha male or beta male?" I said I don't think of myself as either. I'm just a guy. She said, "I like the alphas but that's the way I think about you too and what I love about you." She more recently told me she's glad her regular guys are alpha but she couldn't live with either of them more than a week and that, "They're just not you. I think I'm in some sort of hotwife paradise, thanks to you."

She hasn't asked me to put my mouth on a guy's dick since the first year we were at this. I wouldn't do it but at the time but she said she wished I would. She said then it would make our marriage "complete" if I could enjoy it as much as she did. I would have less objection now if it she found it important for me to do it, but much of her outlook and desires have changed and she doesn't ask. I'd do almost anything now that she wished. That isn't the same as worshiping her feet or other things mentioned but she enjoys it when I'm on my knees jerking off at times like that or more often when doesn't mind me watching when she's being fucked. I go along with whatever she wants in (almost) everything.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:59 pm

My wife and I were watching TV news an hour ago and she was talking about her job at the bank's branch office. She and her boss who works at the main office are fucking whenever they get the chance. I asked, "I know you work at a separate branch office, so exactly what is it you do for your boss?"

She grinned and said, "Hmmm. Maybe you could say . . . I manage his staff."

I guess he needs that. I've seen his sizeable staff once when he was fucking her here at home.
Last edited by Des 31 on Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:12 pm

Hahaha, gotta love that woman's sense of humor!!!!!!! :lol:

maxbud
$2 Ho

Unread post by maxbud » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:53 am

Des 31 wrote:
maxbud wrote:Your stories are too hot! I started rereading them and its awesome spank material.. I have to reread yet again.. :P

She's played games something like that. It's been a while but has happened more than once. The last time was at least a year ago. She met a guy at a crowded restaurant during lunch hour and they sat together at the only table available. They talked, exchanged phone numbers and met after each got off work two or three times at the same restaurant. A topic of conversation was his new apartment and he asked if she would like to see it. She isn't naïve but by then wanted to fuck him anyway. She phoned me on her way over to say she would be late and would call when she was on the way home.

As soon as she was home, I was anxious as always to hear what happened. We were in our living room. She took off her clothes and told me to get naked before telling me anything. She then grinned and said she would only tell me if I was on my knees and giving her oral sex while she told me all about it. I used my tongue as she asked and masturbated. She interrupted her story off and on while saying things like, "You really like other dicks in me, don't you?" "His cock was so much lot bigger than yours," (although she later admitted he was about the same but enjoyed my reaction) or "His dickhead was right where your tongue is now when he fucked me standing up in his kitchen." We have had a few instances like that, all with new guys. I whine sometimes at things like that or watching but don't like that about myself, and she says my eyes glaze over when Im like that. And that reminds me of similar times when she has looked down at me and said, "I love my little boy like this." That "little boy" comment is her reference that at 5'11", she's an inch taller than I am. I always liked taller women, but that's just me. When I was in my first year of grad school, I exclusively dated and was regularly fucking a girl a year ahead of me in journalism school who was 6'1" and she was absolutely gorgeous. Our personalities didn't mesh, so when she graduated we went our separate ways on friendly terms.

She once asked when learning the hotwife terminology. "Do you consider yourself an alpha male or beta male?" I said I don't think of myself as either. I'm just a guy. She said, "I like the alphas but that's the way I think about you too and what I love about you." She more recently told me she's glad her regular guys are alpha but she couldn't live with either of them more than a week and that, "They're just not you. I think I'm in some sort of hotwife paradise, thanks to you."

She hasn't asked me to put my mouth on a guy's dick since the first year we were at this. I wouldn't do it but at the time but she said she wished I would. She said then it would make our marriage "complete" if I could enjoy it as much as she did. I would have less objection now if it she found it important for me to do it, but much of her outlook and desires have changed and she doesn't ask. I'd do almost anything now that she wished. That isn't the same as worshiping her feet or other things mentioned but she enjoys it when I'm on my knees jerking off at times like that or more often when doesn't mind me watching when she's being fucked. I go along with whatever she wants in (almost) everything.

Okay, got you. No bi stuff. I really like the after sex submission; when you licked her pussy, I assume he was bare backed and creampied her.
I think it is most arousing when the cuck can be doing something sexually stimulating, while his eyes are glued on his wife being fucked. Like having her smooth sexy foot rubbing on the cuck's penis, or kneeling down and dryhumping her legs while looking upwards at his wife who is deeply frenchkissing her bull. Or my favorite, is having another woman tease and whisper into the masturbating cucks ear, while the hotwife is moaning and groaning under the weight and pounding of the bull.
Something that makes the cuck feel extreme physical pleasure while watching close up images of his wife with another man, especially if the hotwife is also aroused by making the cuck submit to them; this cements the threeway ecstacy and improves the bonding.

In your case, I long to hear about your wife doing FMFs with her stud and another woman , particularly because it shows how attracted and devoted she is to the stud, knowing that you the cuck cannot be given that total feminine worship, but the stud deserves to have two women; a sign of his superiority and her total enchantment by him. i would love for you and your wife to go through instagram or facebook pics of her BF's sexy conquests, and she excitedly gushes over the pics, both of you knowing that his dick can get into women that you could only dream about

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:30 pm

My wife is at her boyfriend's home tonight. She phoned me at work this afternoon to say his wife is out with her date overnight and asked if she could come over for awhile after work. She phoned me a few minutes ago as his dick was entering her again. She gasped and squealed and said she had to "hang up now," and followed up with a quaver in her voice, "Hope it's good for you tonight jerking off. I have to go now."

She should be home within the next two hours. They're fucking as I write this. I'm stroking.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Thu Jan 03, 2019 6:34 pm

Nice update. Also a very nice avatar!!!!!! Your wife I'm assuming??? I'm sure she will entertain you with all the details. :)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:16 am

rascalnvixen wrote:Nice update. Also a very nice avatar!!!!!! Your wife I'm assuming??? I'm sure she will entertain you with all the details. :)
Thanks, Rascal. I wish I could show her face, particularly her expression in the heat of sex, but she would freak if I did that.

She arrived home later than I expected, lipstick smeared and hair mussed. She was naked within a minute and crawled alongside me in bed. I asked if it was good and she said, “Yeah but too tired to talk about it. Maybe tomorrow night.” She usually showers when coming home from being fucked but didn’t this time.

She said as she turned over on her pillow, “Hope you got a good wank. I didn’t realize what my words sounded like on the phone to you last night. After we fucked, he repeated my words to me I said to you when I hung up. Sorry about that, didn’t mean it that way.” I understood what she meant and hadn’t thought a thing about it. I tried to get her to at least tell me a little of the night and said, “Did you suck his big dick?” She mumbled, “Uh huh, a lot. I was so hot. He was really deep in me and I was so . . . ” and immediately fell asleep, naked atop the sheets. So she wouldn't have heard me when I said, "That's total satisfaction."

That’s all I needed. Just those words made me hot and I jerked off again, thinking about their naked bodies thumping together. When I came, I decided I didn’t need any more details. I was imagining his sperm shooting into her cunt. She says when his lava is spurting into her at those moments, it's like a whip. I can't quite envision that image but it's a blazing thought nonetheless. :whip:

I know he gives it to her good and she goes into orbit every time, throwing herself into it. She recently said that now having him and her boss regularly, and not being married to either, she feels she’s in some kind of hotwife paradise. She loves those two dicks.