My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Observer1931
Experienced

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Observer1931 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:57 pm

Never a dull moment. Sounds very interesting. Look forward to learning about sec. story.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:28 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Mon Apr 29, 2019 10:58 am
Des,

This is a pretty significant post for me and I couldn't think of anywhere else I'd rather make this post than right here, in a thread that has become so meaningful for me. I know some will think this is silly and maybe you will as well but it is special for me. This is my 1,001st post. I decided a couple of days ago that when it got to this point that it would be here. Why here? Well, of all the threads on this board, this is one of two that I feel most comfortable on. The other one is by a lady who I consider a friend, so I'm being sexist here, I posted number 1,000 on her thread!! :) I'm posting number 1001 on his thread to move into the next 1,000. Yes, I know I have challenged you on a couple of topics and probably will again at some point. :shock: But I have developed a great respect for you and yes, an affection as a friend. So, there you have it, this is the best way I could think of to celebrate my 1,001st post. Now, you can laugh yourself silly!!!! :lol:

Rascal
Woke up after midnight and checked in. I'm honored to be your 1001st post. Multi-thanks for that. Good to have you with us . . .
~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Wed May 01, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed May 01, 2019 10:52 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Tue Apr 30, 2019 6:04 pm
is this wild or not!!!????

Rascal
I'm no way downplaying this, but for most of us this would be "Wild" beyond our dreams. But for Des and his wife, this would seem like just a Wednesday night!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed May 01, 2019 11:18 am

SutterKane wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:52 am
rascalnvixen wrote:

Rascal
I'm no way downplaying this, but for most of us this would be "Wild" beyond our dreams. But for Des and his wife, this would seem like just a Wednesday night!
:up: :up: :lol: :up: :up:

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed May 01, 2019 4:36 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 11:18 am
SutterKane wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 10:52 am
rascalnvixen wrote:
Rascal
:up: :up: :lol: :up: :up:
None have backed out. My wife had lunch again today with the secretary. I’m told other staff employees take unusual notice each time the two walk down the top floor hallway on their way to the elevators. Four of the younger females expressed interest in joining them. The secretary declined, saying they would be discussing confidential banking business. They instead wished to talk about this Friday night when the two and their boss will be having a threesome at the secretary’s home. The woman turned 60 in February of this year, but it’s difficult for others to judge her age. She presents an elegant attractiveness that could cause many to estimate her as in her early 40s. Both she and my wife dress conservatively unlike many of the younger women who tend toward short, tight-fitting attire.

They have been having lunch at a dining club which dues are paid for my wife and her boss as a perk for selected personnel. My wife had asked her on Monday how it came about that her husband was so accepting of her previous long-running affair with the now-retired bank president. Her husband is three years younger than the secretary. She had told my wife through a phone call to our home that her husband also was “fine” with having sex with my wife and their boss.

She confessed that by the time her husband was 28, the two began swinging with other couples they met through swingers contact magazines. Swinger magazines were then the principal media for meeting like-minded couples. By the time the secretary was considering an affair with the bank’s former president, he was enthusiastic about it. Soon thereafter, their swinging activities declined. Her husband had begun losing interest in meeting with other couples and found excitement instead through being kept up to date with the details of his wife’s ongoing affair. I have met her husband only a few times at the bank’s office parties but know less about him than my wife, which is rather minimal. He’s about 5’10” and seems to have kept himself in shape as has his wife.

My wife asked if she had ever been with a woman. The secretary laughed and said that’s a common happening among swinging couples. She said, “It usually begins with the men suggesting it, but it soon becomes fun for most wives in that lifestyle.” My wife admitted her high school experience with the FLAG club girls as her introduction to bisexuality. In response to the woman’s question, she said, “I’ve had a couple of experiences since with my husband’s approval. I’m sure you know why I asked.”

The woman smiled and said, “I suspected you had. Do you think our boss will be okay with that?” My wife said, “I’m sure he will,” but saw no reason to admit that she and her boss had swung with another couple they met at a seminar more than a year ago. I had written here before about that occurrence. The man and woman were married but not to each other, and the four ended up swapping partners in my wife’s hotel room. Her boss said he would like to do that again sometime but circumstances for a repetition haven’t since come about.

Because of their swinging experiences decades before, her husband doesn’t have the restrictions my wife and her boss place on me and his wife. He dated other women throughout much of his spouse’s affair. Her husband had been an engineer for the City and attended night classes to attain certification as a public school teacher. He retired from the City after 20 years and now teaches algebra and trig for a local high school. For most of this school year, he has been dating the school’s assistant principal who’s engaged to be married this summer. She said her husband will spend the night at the assistant principal’s home on the night she, my wife and their boss are having sex at their home.

My wife’s thoughts swirled. Other seemingly unlikely events have come about over our five years at this lifestyle. But this seemed the most unlikely of all, two women working closely together and each with the same alternative sexual interests. She couldn’t have before imagined talking about her extramarital activities with anyone she works with. Their history was far different from ours, but now the two women had arrived at the same destination – fucking another man with the approval of their spouses, but without their spouses present. When she told me of their conversation, I wasn’t as taken aback at that as I had been by learning her boss actually agreed to it. I was sure he wouldn’t. My wife is even a better saleswoman than I had thought.

I'm told Friday night's a go. Her boss' wife and their nanny are attending a school event with their kids that night. My wife didn't ask what he or his wife told the nanny and kids where he will be through Friday night Saturday morning. I'm staying home.
Last edited by Des 31 on Fri May 03, 2019 12:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Wed May 01, 2019 5:56 pm

My oh my, what an amazing opportunity.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Wed May 01, 2019 6:46 pm

Wow, Des! You are living in the middle of a sexual hurricane!! What an astounding turn of circumstances for all of this to happen so quickly!!! I hope you're not planning on fucking her Saturday morning because I think she's gonna be fucked dry!! My imagination is just boiling with all the possible scenarios of sex but also of the outcomes of the new relationships!!! This is just amazing!

So, you're staying home. I trust you will be fixing the leaky faucet or unclogging the slow drain? Maybe putting a new floor in the bathroom??? I'm really wondering what you will be doing at home while your wife is "plowing" new ground!! :)

I think you know you really don't need to answer that question!!! :)

Rascal

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed May 01, 2019 10:00 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:46 pm
I'm really wondering what you will be doing at home while your wife is "plowing" new ground!! :)

Rascal
Painting the walls and floor white! :mrgreen:
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 02, 2019 5:33 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Wed May 01, 2019 6:46 pm
Wow, Des! . . . I hope you're not planning on fucking her Saturday morning because I think she's gonna be fucked dry!!

Rascal
Hi Rascal. We won't be fucking the next morning for other reasons. I'll be stroking that night, and we have learned she feels a need for sex more often than I do anyway. I haven't a clear idea why her sexual needs are greater than mine, but I've read in articles that isn't unusual for women. I'm sure you're right about how she will feel about fucking upon her return home, but we wouldn't have time for that even if I wanted to. She has a nine-round golf date at nine-thirty Saturday morning with two of the three men she has met at the club and the chairwoman of the bank's governing board. If I were doing what she will be doing, I would need to sleep half the next day but she can get by with little or no sleep for at least a day. I'm reasonably certain she will be doing her morning exercise regimen instead of immediately telling me all the details of her newest adventure. I can wait for that until she tells me she's recovered.

So, in a way, you're right. I'm not planning on it. :P

Added on: For those PMs inquiring what the FLAG club reference above meant, it would be a bit much to add all that here again. Her high school history of what it was and how it came about is near the bottom of Page 4 in this thread.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri May 03, 2019 6:16 am

rascalnvixen wrote:
Des, Your updates are always interesting! So, is this the first time she has considered having a 3some where the other man and woman are NOT a couple themselves? We now have three individuals from the same office planning a wild fucking 3some, is this wild or not!!!???? I'm sure it will be something to write about for the journal!!

Rascal
My apologies for not replying to the above, Rascal. I don't know how I missed seeing your remarks on the previous the last time I was online. I'm working at home today and checked into OHW for a couple of minutes.

Yeah, this is a first like this. What blows me away though is that she works with both of them. That was beyond my imagination. I still can't get over her boss agreeing to it. For the obvious working relationship reasons, I would have advised him against it. But now that it's happened, I can't get my dick to go down half the time. The upside is that his secretary is an expert at covering tracks, so I'm assuming they can keep it secret.

Whatever my writing skills, I wish I could better describe that woman. Her chronological age is misleading. She's smoking hot.I would fuck her in a heartbeat - assuming my wife would allow it but, as you know, getting that sort of permission would be improbable if not impossible. My envy of what their boss will be experiencing tonight is over the top. My wife said he's out of the office today and she won't be seeing him until tonight. Their secretary told her she's so excited she's having trouble keeping her mind on her work. She told my wife yesterday that she could fuck her husband too if she wants. My wife responded, "Don't mention that to our boss," but neither of them has any intention of telling him anything about their backgrounds or other sexual activities. She knows her husband better than I do and likes him a lot, but I have no idea whether that will actually happen.

For me, tonight is solid stroking stuff like ... well, never before that I can recall. I'm holding off on that 'til she leaves the house, but it's increasingly hard to do. Unlike some of my journal entries, I intend to get every last detail.
Last edited by Des 31 on Fri May 03, 2019 12:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Fri May 03, 2019 7:02 am

Des,

In the world of business sexual involvements, this is definitely a pinnacle in my memory!! Three top level officers of a business (yes, the top executive secretary must always be considered a top level player in that business) all involved in hot sex together at the same time is very interesting, not so much from all the fucking and licking that will happen, but for the business dynamics in the office. Everyone of them now has new power and new vulnerabilities as well. Like you, I'm totally surprised the boss man went for this!

This is one of those events you MUST get every detail AND tell us everything!!!!! :) Your wife is going to be SO fucked out tonight!!! I'll bet she'll get less than 2 hours sleep before having to return home!!

Use a good lube tonight, you don't want to damage the tools needed for the job later!!! :lol:

Rascal

JustWantToWatch
2 Bit Whore

Unread post by JustWantToWatch » Fri May 03, 2019 8:15 am

I cannot wait for the details!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat May 04, 2019 7:03 am

It’s Saturday morning, following my wife’s hot night with her boss and secretary. But I won’t know the details until tonight. My wife said that with all my questions it may take her until tomorrow to finish it.

She came home from fucking her boss and secretary this morning. An hour later, she had to leave again to meet up with a couple of her retired golfing buddies and the bank board’s lawyer chairwoman. I’ll need to wait a while to learn how last night went.

Around 7:30 this morning, she drove into the garage. I had been up an hour and a half and greeted her from the kitchen table where I sat as she entered the side door from our garage. She wore short shorts and a pullover tee. Setting her overnight bag in the nearest chair, she smiled a “Good morning” and asked how I was after having” left me all alone all night.” I said, “Excitedly awaiting your return and doing my usual. How did it go with your boss and secretary?”

She said with a grin, “You were on my mind the whole time.” I said, “Really?” We both laughed when she responded, “No, not really. It was fucking awesome.”

She asked how many times I had jerked off but I couldn’t remember. I was stroking as soon as she pulled out of our driveway Friday night, so I told her it was “good for me too.” She repeated her old joke about fucking others for our mutual thrills, “It’s really for both of us, you know,” then added with a fake, haughty pose, “But it’s mostly for me.” Always good for a laugh.

I followed her to the bedroom where she stripped down for push-ups and sit-ups, followed by a half dozen chin-ups on the steel bar at the top of the door jamb. I leaned against a bath counter as she showered and asked whether she and the secretary also had sex. She said, “I made sure she had a great time. I’ll tell you all about it tonight in bed. I promise you’ll fucking love it.”

She blow-dried her hair and pulled on her white golf shorts and orange polo shirt. She has a golfing date with two of the three retired guys she met at the club where her employer pays her dues. The board’s chairwoman for the bank had invited her to go golfing with her “sometime.” So she phoned her two days before and invited her to join her and two of her three regular golfing buddies today at 9:30 a.m. The oldest guy of the three is out of town today. The last time they were on the course, he told her that he was surprised how competent she had become considering it hadn’t been long since she first began lessons.

Alone last night, I thought a lot about how much her mind-set about extramarital sex has changed since the time I first brought it up. She is now 32 but at age 26, she didn’t think I was serious. Yet her imagination ran wild as we fucked. When coming down that night, she realized I really meant it. She expressed confusion and that she would think about it. Although she was resistant for about a year, I didn’t then know that she was often imagining what it would be like.

That process resulted in her entering into a three-month affair with a coworker. I learned about it when I arrived home from a business trip a day early. When she didn’t come home until late that night, I confronted her and she confessed they were fucking at his home whenever I was traveling and on occasional lunch breaks in his car at a nearby abandoned cemetery.

We were sitting on our living room couch when I told her I wouldn’t object if she told me about each time. She went on to confess her realization that she needed more sex than we had within our marriage. Her reason for secrecy had been she didn’t really think I could handle it. She insisted the affair was my fault for encouraging her to dress sexy and putting the idea of sex with other men in her mind. I didn’t see it that way, but there seemed no point in arguing about it.

She said, though, she couldn’t agree for me to have sex with other women. If she fucked anyone else as I wanted, she could never agree to allow me the same freedom. I agreed with her demand, and that understanding became an unbreakable contract that has now lasted more than five years. She would fuck whoever and whenever she wants but I cannot. Upon my acquiescence, she stood and looked down at me on the couch and said with an enthusiastic grin, “Well yeah, if you want it that bad. But remember if you have second thoughts later, it was all your idea. For me, this is a good fucking deal.” I told her that’s how I saw it too.

I suggested placing a personals ad for men interested in dating married women. She relented and we placed two successive ads with an unrecognizable photo of her.

She was nervous but excited upon meeting the first man she chose from among the respondents. It went well but he lived too far away for it to be a regular occurrence. The second respondent was nine years younger than her. He attended a local college and went on to fuck her for three years. She had sex with others of her choosing during that time and was open with the younger guy about it.

It wasn’t long after that her extramarital sex became an ordinary part of our lives. A couple of years into it, she said she wished we had made that agreement before we married. She has said many times she wouldn’t want to go back to the time when it was just the two of us. I don’t either.

She has come a long way since then. It’s been nothing like I first imagined. I didn’t realize I would have feelings of jealousy and insecurity the first few months. That went away, but her enthusiasm and newly-discovered thrills did not. I had believed our communication was good even before, but a far deeper interaction developed between us. Until then, I had no realization of the many sexual thoughts frequently on her mind. And it wasn’t until other dicks had been inside my wife, she had not confessed to me her high school sexual history with the all-girl FLAG Bunch club.

It wasn’t just the newly-found depth of trust and communication. Our marital bond developed into something much more profound. I couldn’t have then anticipated any of that coming about.

We have since met others in alternative forms of marriage but none exactly like ours. Through conversations with members of our church and other social contacts, we mutually realized this isn’t for everyone. During our first year of this one-sided open marriage, we had dinner at the home of another young couple she met through work. They confided they were thinking about swinging because their marriage had become troubled. They believed extramarital hookups would help. Neither of us admitted what we were privately doing and didn’t feel we were competent as counselors.

We don’t know what their ultimate decision was but they broke up within two years after that. We became convinced that sharing a marital partner is probably the worst decision a couple can make. If the marriage isn’t strong, we concluded, this is likely to make it worse, not better. Our opinion on that hasn’t changed, but we’re happy just the way it is for us.

Had to leave my computer a few minutes. She just phoned and said it began to rain at the 9th hole and the four were having drinks in the club house until the storm subsides. She proudly declared she was second best on their score card but the board’s chairwoman bested them all. The chairwoman was a hit with the guys by matching their stream of off-color jokes. My wife said that had it been a joke-contest, the woman would have won. I’ve got to learn to play that game.

* * * And I almost forgot to mention an incident from last night I thought was funny. The secretary phoned her husband’s cell phone just before my wife left. He was still in bed with the school’s assistant principal, and she knows his wife approves of their affair. Early Friday evening, he was fucking her when her fiance phoned and he wanted to come over. She faked a sore throat and said it would be better if he didn’t, that she thought she was coming down with the flu.

The secretary’s husband asked if he should leave. She said, “Hell, no. You’re better than he is anyway. Not only would he not come over tonight, he’ll avoid sex with me for a week because he’s a germaphobe.

They laughed and went back to fucking.
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun May 05, 2019 7:46 am, edited 1 time in total.

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sat May 04, 2019 1:38 pm

I can't wait for the for the full report! Yours is always one of the best written stories on OHW, Des.
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun May 05, 2019 10:52 am

Friday evening, I offered to help my wife get ready for her date. She told me to pick out an outfit from her closet and she would handle the rest. She was naked at her bath counter and putting on makeup when I returned with a white wrap-around blouse, a navy knee-length skirt and three-inch dark blue heels. Because she’s 5’11” she usually wears flats when on a date, but I said, “Trust me, they’ll love it.” She glanced at my reflection in the mirror and said, “Okay, I’ll take your advice. I’m not wearing underclothing.”

Her breasts aren’t large but firm and her nipples were faintly visible beneath the thin, translucent blouse. She grinned as she glanced down to the rather obvious swelling of my dick. I couldn’t take my eyes off her legs. She asked me to get her a glass of water from the kitchen while she packed her overnight bag. I wouldn’t learn until Saturday night her bag included an extra item I hadn’t anticipated.

She is smoking hot and I loved giving her over to the two people she most wanted. I literally came close to crawling to her and begging her to fuck them good. I said, “I wish I could fuck you first,” but we have an agreement not to have sex within a day before she’s going on dates. She’s an inch taller than me anyway, but in those heels she was looking down at me when she said, “I feel it too, Kemo Sabe. I’m so hot I could rape you right now.”

Standing at the front door, she reminded she would be home before eight for the reason she has a golfing date Saturday morning. She bent down to plant a lingering kiss, pulled her purse and overnight bag across a shoulder and said, “Phone me if you feel the need. I don’t anticipate calling you until I’m leaving in the morning.” I knew her remark was a veiled comment that I shouldn’t phone at all unless our home was burning down, and she knew I understood. Nothing but her boss and their secretary would encompass her world that night, and I wouldn’t be hearing from her until she wished to call.

I turned off the living room lights, took off my chinos and stared out our bay window as she got into her car. Wearing nothing but my shirt, I stroked my cock as she pulled out of the driveway. My rod seemed to steam in my fist. By then the contemplation of his broad dickhead sliding into my hot wife’s cunt drove my emotions into overdrive. My knees wobbled and my cock strained for release. She had made clear the two of them were now her hottest need and not even on my best days could I match that.

As she turned the corner at the end of the street, I moaned lustily and my shaking hand seemed a being apart as I jerked of madly. My emotions roiled as I contemplated her boss’ outsized cock entering the steaming pussies of each woman and their relishing every inch. Only later would my wits embrace the two women hotly rolling together in rampant lust, and I would again be masturbating in an unrestrained fervor.

My wife arrived at the secretary’s home a half hour before their boss. Like me, she doesn’t drink much alcoholic beverages but she accepted a rum and coke as the woman gave her a tour of the home. She left her overnight bag in the bedroom.

The woman’s physical appearance belies her age. When my wife mentioned that, she admitted it wasn’t all genetic. She has undergone surgical enhancements over the past eighteen years. Anyone who didn’t know that would estimate she’s no older than the mid-forties if that.

She hadn’t before seen the secretary as nervous, but her hand shook lightly and her lower lip quivered as they sat together and talked in the dimly lit den. My wife laid a hand across hers and said, “I love that you’re now my best friend. I hope you feel the same.”

The woman said, “More than you know. As much as I’m looking forward to having sex with him, I’ve often thought what it would be like with you.”

Their eyes locked and my wife gulped. She reached to stroke the woman’s face and leaned to kiss her fully on the lips. Her heart pounded as the secretary reached into her blouse and caressed a breast. Her secretary said, “Do you know how much I’ve wanted this?” My wife said, “Probably as much as me.”

The secretary breathed deeply and said, “There’s something I should tell you. Yesterday, he called me into his office for me to prepare a reply to an account, but the conversation turned to tonight. I was sitting alongside him on the office couch and he kissed me. I bent to my knees, unzipped his fly and sucked his cock. Perhaps he would have ejaculated if his desk phone hadn’t buzzed. It was clear the conversation would have gone on a while, so I went back to my desk.” My wife grinned and said, “That’s a great preliminary thing to do. I was hoping something like that would happen before tonight. Thanks for telling me.”

They turned about as a car’s headlights flashed across the blinds. Their boss had just driven up onto the driveway. My wife straightened her blouse and the two women greeted him at the door. Stretching his arms wide to hug both, he joked, “Maybe this is where we should hold our three-way business meetings.”

They sat around a dining table drinking another round of rum and coke. The first few minutes wasn’t much different from office conversation until my wife grabbed the front of his shirt and pulled him in for a deep kiss. She withdrew and turned to kiss the secretary. He said, “I’ve always wanted to see two women do that.” My wife said, “And I have been waiting to see you two together.” He turned and planted his lips fully onto the woman’s. Their clothing fell away.

Staring down his lap, the secretary stared down to their boss’ python at full staff, she said, “You’re . . .,” but didn’t finish the sentence. She had seen his cock two days before when performing oral sex in the office, but here in her home the effect was somehow different. My wife said, “Yes, he’s very gifted.” In my wife’s considerable experience, out-sized penises are rare, but his is the largest she has known. My wife said, “Let’s go to your bedroom.”

The secretary led the way and plopped onto the king-sized bed on her back. My wife stroked their boss’ pole and said, “If you wanted to see two women kiss, I can do better.” She knelt onto the foot of the bed and parted the woman’s legs. Their boss moaned as my wife’s mouth covered for the secretary’s muff.

Her tongue lathered the woman’s clitoris. The secretary grasped her breasts and whimpered. Their boss stood behind my wife on her knees, gripped her hips and guided his cock to her opening. My wife winced as his dickhead parted the mouth of her pussy and slid fully into her. Her tongue twirled feverishly over their secretary’s clitoris.

^ ^ ^ Continued below . .
Last edited by Des 31 on Sun May 05, 2019 10:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun May 05, 2019 10:53 am

^ ^ ^ Continued from above . . .

My wife pulled away from the woman’s cunt and turned her head about to tell him, “Fuck her now.” He withdrew and she curled her hand around his cock and guided to the secretary’s vagina. The woman moaned, her eyes wide in anticipation, and whimpered, “Oh fuck yes.”

As his dickhead parted his secretary’s pussy, her mouth opened in a wail. My wife gasped as she stared as his cock sliding deeper into the woman’s channel. The secretary screamed, “Ohh my goddd!”

He thrust slowly at first. My wife supported her upper body on her elbows and took a breast into her mouth, nursing the secretary. His eyes were wide and wild as he watched and increased his tempo. Their secretary howled and beat her fists onto his shoulders as she wailed, “Oh my god, it’s wonderful. Oh fuck, yes! Yes!”

Although her boss’ cock is the largest my wife has encountered, she has often said size isn’t that important. But as she watched their secretary’s relishing this fucking, she had to admit size clearly mattered to her. The woman’s eyes were open wide as saucers as she stared down the narrow space between their bodies to watch his pole sliding in and out. My wife reached to slide her finger along the woman’s clitoris. She reached for my wife’s neck and drew her close to kiss her fully on the lips. My wife caressed her full breasts as he pummeled their secretary’s pussy.

Her hips gyrated under him. She cried out, “Oh god, I’m cumming,” and he increased his speed as she screamed in climax.

She gasped for breath as he pulled back and crawled atop my wife. She moaned and sighed under his assault while massaging her clitoris with a finger. Perspiration glistened on his body and forehead. She sobbed and tears streaked her cheeks. Soon, his body stiffened. His semen rocketed through his dick and into my wife’s cuntal tunnel. She wailed, “Oh fuck yes! I feel it. Cum with me!” and she too exploded in a screaming orgasm.

The three laid back in exhaustion a few minutes and talking until my wife reached to the side of the bed and pulled out her strap-on dildo. She had purchased that for sex with our boat-owner friends whose wife she had fucked with it. Her boss has no idea she has sex with others and expressed his surprise as she strapped it on. She parted the secretary’s legs. She fucked her mightily as he lay alongside them and masturbated quietly as he watched. The woman said, “Oh yes, I love it!” and stroked her clitoris. Soon she was cumming again and bawling her gratitude. My wife grinned triumphantly, unstrapped the device and dropped it alongside the bed.

Their boss crawled over my wife to lie between both women and said to my wife, “I hadn’t realized how experienced you are. But, thinking back on our times together, maybe I should have. Where did you learn all that about sex with women?”

She looked quizzically at him and bit her lower lip in consideration of how to reply, then thought why the hell not. She said, “I learned at an early age.” The other two lay in rapt attention as she began her history with the all-girl FLAG club when in her senior high school year. As she went on a half hour with her story, he stroked his dick in excitation and the secretary masturbated. Not once did either interrupt with a question, most likely because she left nothing out. As she wrapped up the narrative, he mounted his secretary and fucked her wildly.

When they wound down, my wife said, “I hope that doesn’t turn either of you off on me.” He said, “Not at all. That’s the hottest story I’ve ever heard. If there’s more, I’d like to hear that someday too.” The secretary had heard some of that before but not in the detail my wife had just laid out. She agreed, “You’re the most interesting person I’ve met anywhere.”

Their boss looked up at the ceiling and said, “I have noticed for a long time that you two have a rare ability to understand men and women. I wouldn’t have considered asking either of you about your past experiences. I hadn’t considered until tonight that may because of past intimacies, but I’m now thinking that must have something to do with your insights into others.”

My wife responded, “You may be right. I’ve learned that everyone lives two lives, the private and the social. If you can see into another’s mind, it’s easier to predict how they react. Having sex for a while with someone has taught me a lot about how men and women think.” She glanced over to him and added, “And that includes you.” The other two laughed at that. He said, “And that’s a circular benefit. It makes the fucking better.”

He fucked each woman again at some time in the dark, early hours of Saturday morning. My wife giggled and said, “That was wondrous. I’ve had enough sex for a year tonight. I love being with you both.” The responded with words my wife can’t recall but with something along the same lines.

Their conversation went on for another hour. They learned each had one thing in common in that each told their spouses about the extramarital escapades, most often when having sex. Each felt their personal and work relationships were cemented as never before. My wife can’t recall who suggested it but they pledged mutually to always support the other, no matter what problems of any sort might arise in the future.

Their boss said this had been one of the most significant times of his life. He went on, “I would never have asked about either of your past sexual experiences. But after hearing that story of the high school all-girl sex club, I would enjoy hearing any of your stories.”

It wasn’t long after that they fell asleep. The women each bent a bare leg over their boss, their knee pressing against each side of his dick. My wife was the first to nod off but was awakened around five-thirty Saturday morning by the bed rocking. Her boss had mounted his secretary and her legs were wrapped tightly around his as he fucked her.

My wife dug through her bag for a pair of shorts and tee shirt and dressed as the other two moaned and groaned in hot sex. She had told them the night before she would need to leave early for a golf date with the board’s chairwoman and a couple of retired guys she had met at the club.

And last night in bed, she said to me, “We can fuck tomorrow but I’m wiped out from last night.” I masturbated wildly as she went on to tell me every moment she could recall of the previous night. I asked how often the three planned on getting together. She says they didn’t talk about that but her boss and their secretary will also be fucking separately as they wish, and her relationship with him will continue as it has before.

She again reminded me that the secretary is interested in having sex with me. She said she won’t object if I want to do that. I asked what’s different about my having sex with her in that she insisted I can’t have sex with her boss’ wife.

She said, “A big difference. He won’t allow it and I won’t disagree with his wishes. But I’m not going to object to you having sex with other women as long as they’re married and their husbands agree to that.”

I thought that’s a good rule. I’m not sure when or how I’m going to talk to their secretary about that, but I fully intend to take advantage of that option while the offer is still open.
Last edited by Des 31 on Mon May 06, 2019 7:20 am, edited 4 times in total.

samlowen

Unread post by samlowen » Sun May 05, 2019 11:16 am

I love this new rule for you Des...please do take advantage!

Bullslovehead
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bullslovehead » Sun May 05, 2019 11:37 am

If I were you I would have sex with the secretary a few times a week lol. You should really work on this become a stable in your life dude. Consider even having sex with single women and integrate that into your lifestyle.

As for her boss, I wonder what he would do with a proposition, let's say only being able to fuck your wife if you could fuck him.

Would be interesting to spice things up a bit. 😈

Bullslovehead
Prepubescent

Unread post by Bullslovehead » Sun May 05, 2019 11:41 am

Also I forgot to add, you should put off from masterbating from now on moving forward. I heard it can be hard to get it up during sex. Adding that it will be with another woman may be even harder.

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sun May 05, 2019 3:12 pm

Des,

That was a great update for a great experience for your wife!!! Sounds like there is so much sex in anticipation now, sex for her with the sexretary, sex with her boss, sex for the boss and sexretary, sex for your wife and the sexretary and now the possibility of you having sex with the sexretary and maybe other women as well!!!! WOW! This is almost incomprehensible!!!! There is a lot here to reread which I will surely do while tugging a little!! There is one thing I thought would surely happen but you made no mention of it, and that is if the sexretary ever went down to give your wife a good female licking?? I would have bet she would have cleaned your wife's pussy after the boss shot his load in it. Are you holding back on us?? :lol:

Thanks for the update on friday night. Did anything new develop with the Chairwoman and/or the two other guys at golf???

Rascal

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun May 05, 2019 3:33 pm

rascalnvixen wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 3:12 pm
Des, That was a great update for a great experience for your wife!!! Sounds like there is so much sex in anticipation now, sex for her with the sexretary, sex with her boss, sex for the boss and sexretary, sex for your wife and the sexretary and now the possibility of you having sex with the sexretary and maybe other women as well!!!! WOW! This is almost incomprehensible!!!! There is a lot here to reread which I will surely do while tugging a little!! There is one thing I thought would surely happen but you made no mention of it, and that is if the sexretary ever went down to give your wife a good female licking?? I would have bet she would have cleaned your wife's pussy after the boss shot his load in it. Are you holding back on us?? :lol:

Thanks for the update on friday night. Did anything new develop with the Chairwoman and/or the two other guys at golf???

Rascal
Nothing with the lawyer chairwoman or the retired guys. There are total of three of the guys but one was out of town Saturday the second time they met at the course. She is becoming friends with the chairwoman but it's a personal/business relationship. She learned the chairwoman (actually referred to as "chairperson" in the bank's various write-ups) enjoyed the off-color jokes the guys tell and matched most with her own. The guys invited my wife back because she laughed at all their jokes as did the chairwoman. My wife's sure they wouldn't make a pass and even if anyone at the club did, she would rebuff them for the reason she wants to keep her reputation. Since her promotion to the main office, the bank pays her dues and she's in effect one of the bank's representatives as a member.

And yes, I did leave out the part about the secretary's activity with my wife but wasn't intentionally withholding it. My wife didn't say exactly what she did other than in an abstract way, and I didn't ask for details. I asked whether she will be getting together alone with the secretary and she said, "Probably, but we haven't talked about that." Considering her rather active hookups with guys, my impression is that it won't be often but I could be wrong. Last week, our a/c service guy phoned her, asking if she's interested in getting an annual checkup on our central system before summer. He actually does work for us but they fuck whenever he comes over, so there's an example of what I mean. They set up an appointment for two weeks out when she can take a day off work to be here with him.

But you're right about the potential for ongoing multi-way sex in the future. I haven't yet calculated the potential ways. And then there's her other regular (boat owner) boyfriend and his wife and his wife's boyfriend who has joined them and my wife in a foursome, and then the masseur. Those are just her regulars and don't include chance hookups. It bends my mind. None of her fuckbuddies know anything about the others she sees, although I suspect at least some assume they aren't exclusive with her. She can keep all that straight, but I don't think I could. I suggested she slow down on meeting anyone else if not turning down more altogether, at least until one of those moves on. She agreed but I don't try to control her choices. Now at 32, her libido is higher than I can recall since she first started down this road.

~ Des

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Sun May 05, 2019 4:52 pm

What ever happened with your lady friend from oil country? Did you have her down to meet the wife?
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sun May 05, 2019 5:44 pm

SutterKane wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 4:52 pm
What ever happened with your lady friend from oil country? Did you have her down to meet the wife?
We may another story here about that in a few months. Personal matters prevented her from coming down at the time she initially intended. She will be visiting us a week in July and we're taking a portion of our vacations at that time to visit a distant resort with her as our guest. We have been in touch with her by phone, email and snail mail. She will begin working for her town's second largest hospital in training not long after she returns home .

Good hearing from you . . .

~ Des

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon May 06, 2019 7:09 am

samlowen wrote:
Sun May 05, 2019 11:16 am
I love this new rule for you Des...please do take advantage!
Good advice. I was beginning to have visions of permanent shriveling as some of the husbands on the Cuckold section say has happened to them.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Mon May 06, 2019 4:08 pm

Des - please please please please post some pictures. I'd love to see your wife and you. They don't have to be sex type pictures but your fan club would be most appreciative. Personally, I'm not into guys but I'd like to see this boss's magic cock. You talk about how great it is. Inquiring minds want to know.

I see your avatar but don't always catch it when you change it.