My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

For hotwives and the men who adore them.
Des 31
OHW Addict

Re: My Wife's Hotwife History - Will eventually be everything

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue May 07, 2019 4:31 am

afagehi7 wrote:
Mon May 06, 2019 4:08 pm
Des - please please please please post some pictures. I'd love to see your wife and you. They don't have to be sex type pictures but your fan club would be most appreciative. Personally, I'm not into guys but I'd like to see this boss's magic cock. You talk about how great it is. Inquiring minds want to know.

I see your avatar but don't always catch it when you change it.
My wife would never allow a photo of us posted on sexual social media and I doubt there's any way she could get a photo of her boss' cock. I'll ask about the latter though. I'll check for an older photo we have of my wife that won't identify her and will change our avatar to that if I can find an appropriate one. Thanks for asking though.
Our hotwife history from its beginning at viewtopic.php?f=5&t=50057

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue May 07, 2019 4:31 am

(I saw no need to add this event to my computer journal but thought it might be of interest to some here.)

My wife stopped off after work Monday to visit a 26-year-old friend from our church who was in a rehab facility following an auto accident. She had introduced me to him once. He and his girlfriend are members of her adult Sunday school class. I have other duties at the time and don’t attend that gathering. He’s a good looking guy, around 5’9”. He works as an office manager for a local architectural firm, and the only feature I could recall other than a seemingly athletic physique was his short-cropped dark hair.

She sat in a visitor’s chair alongside his bed and phoned me to tell me why she would be a little later getting home. I was about to call her anyway with the same message. A client was on his way to the office to talk with the senior partner and me about a separate project and I anticipated that could keep me at the office until around seven if not later.

He and my wife shared a brief prayer and talked for around an hour. Yesterday, his girlfriend was transferred to a night shift for a few days at the County office for a communications worker who’s out due to illness. He’s told he’s healing well but his legs are somewhat painful, which he’s told is mostly from bed-ridden inactivity. His girlfriend massaged his legs two days ago, but the nurses who drop in from time to time don’t do that.

My wife said she would offer to help but was concerned any friends or relatives who dropped by might consider that inappropriate. He said, “That would be great. I don’t anticipate anyone coming by before eight-thirty, but you could lock the room’s door just in case.” She nodded an “okay” and walked over to turn the door’s lock.

Sitting alongside him at the foot of the bed, she massaged his feet and legs. As she worked his way up to his hips below the thin cotton gown, his penis swelled, jutting up prominently beneath the gown. She glanced down and smiled. He said in a tight smile, “Sorry, as you can imagine, I’ve been sexually frustrated the past few days.” With the ice broken by his comment, she shrugged and said, “It’s okay. I understand. That’s normal. Do you masturbate when you get the chance?”

He said, “It isn’t the same when I do that and my girlfriend isn’t comfortable doing it for me here. So ‘this’ happens at times, even sometimes when a nurse is here. It’s frustrating.” My wife stared a moment at the gown’s protrusion. Her voice quavered as she said, “Perhaps I could help, but I wouldn’t want you to feel guilty afterward or anyone to know if I did.” He responded, “Please, if you would. No one will know. I really need this.”

She reached to the side table, withdrew two facial tissues from a box and laid those beside him. Her hand crept from his hip further beneath his gown and curled around his pole. His eyes rolled and his mouth opened in a gasp of excitation. Her fist stroked his cock slowly and her other hand fondled his swollen scrotum. He moaned and sighed as her momentum gradually increased. Their eyes locked. My wife sensuously licked her lips as she jerked him off. She said, “I understand your need. It’s so big and hard. My fingers can barely reach around it.” His head pressed back against the pillow and he said, “Oh fuck! Your hand is so warm.” She whispered, “And your dick is so hot.”

Her fist flew rapidly along his cock’s length. His head thrashed side to side with thrilled intakes of breath. Within minutes his hips rose and he said, “Oh yes, I’m about to cum.” She covered his cockhead with the tissue and stroked rapidly until his cargo of semen erupted amid keyed up groans of satisfaction.

He breathed, “Thank you. You just became my newest BFF.” She said, “I hadn’t anticipated I would be offering that sort of help tonight. But if it relieved you, I’m glad I did. And thank you for saying I’m your newest friend.” She unlocked the door and walked to the bath adjoining the room to wash her hands. When she returned to sit in the chair alongside his bed, she asked when he would be leaving the rehab center. He thinks he’s ready to go now but is told he should stay until Saturday for observation and tests. She said she has other responsibilities most afternoons but can return to visit him Thursday after work if he wants.

He said, “I wish you could visit every night. This has been the best couple of hours since I’ve been stuck in this place. I can’t thank you enough for coming.” She kissed him on the cheek and said, “I have to go, but will see you Thursday. If no one else is here at the time, I’ll give you another massage.”

As it turned out, she arrived home before I did. The client asked the senior partner and me to go out to dinner to talk over his project and I didn’t get home until nine. She told me about her earlier visit. I said that has to be the most different visit to a fellow church member I could imagine. She said, “That's what I thought at first. But I wonder whether it might be more common that we know. It seemed perfectly natural at the time.”

When we were later in bed, she went into greater detail as I fucked her. She says she’s sure there won’t be any further sexual relationship between them other than perhaps another jerk-off session on Thursday. But she’s similarly certain they’re likely to be closer friends hereafter than either of them will be with others in their Sunday school class. I suspect she’s right about that.

~ Des
Last edited by Des 31 on Tue May 07, 2019 9:25 am, edited 1 time in total.

Observer1931
Experienced

Unread post by Observer1931 » Tue May 07, 2019 7:45 am

WOW wish I would of had a Sunday School teacher like that I'still be going to church.

afagehi7

Unread post by afagehi7 » Tue May 07, 2019 9:05 am

Des 31 wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 4:31 am

My wife would never allow a photo of us posted on sexual social media and I doubt there's any way she could get a photo of her boss' cock. I'll ask about the latter though. I'll check for an older photo we have of my wife that won't identify her and will change our avatar to that if I can find an appropriate one. Thanks for asking though.
Des, they don't have to be action shots although that would be great. If I had as magic a cock as the boss, I would have no problem with a picture. Hopefully she'll let you post some photos. Of course, they would be de-identified.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Tue May 07, 2019 11:03 am

Des,
I'm glad you decided you post it here, so very hot, would love to have seen a video of that happening. (6)

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Tue May 07, 2019 11:11 am

Very interesting. But I'm curious why that little vignette doesn't qualify for your journal.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue May 07, 2019 11:15 am

subtoall wrote:
Tue May 07, 2019 11:11 am
Very interesting. But I'm curious why that little vignette doesn't qualify for your journal.
Seemed sort of tame to her. She didn't get fucked and she's sure nothing more will come of it. Just a passing favor for a friend, but it made me hard and I liked fucking her as she told me.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Wed May 08, 2019 5:31 am

I thought it was hot as always.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:02 am

Interesting comment last night ~

She said, "You liked that story the other night, didn't you?" I said I did but if I'd had the opportunity to advise her before she jerked him off, I would have suggested she not do it. She laughed and said she would not have taken my advice, and I asked why. She said, "It's been a long time since I've asked you whether I should fuck any particular guy. I don't like being told what to do or what not to do."

I haven't heard her say that before but I should have understood it by now. She does pretty much whatever she wants.

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Wed May 08, 2019 9:39 am

I hope she was saying that as part of an erotic game because, if not, I dislike the disregard for her spouse's wishes manifest in that statement. Equating advise with being told what to do is a bit of a red flag. Is she really as fragile as that?

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Wed May 08, 2019 4:36 pm

If you do post a picture Des, please remember to remove the EXIF data from the picture. Irfanview can do that for you. A number of other programs can do the same thing. Safety first!
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Her number1

Unread post by Her number1 » Wed May 08, 2019 6:22 pm

Des, your wife's hospital visit and her following comments are some of the best I've heard. You have a real jewel in her!
It is those "little" things have are so hot, awesome, etc.. We all love it when our wives are fucking another guy but, again, it is the "little" things that they do and what they say and think that make it all so really awesome.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Thu May 09, 2019 5:17 am

SutterKane wrote:
Wed May 08, 2019 4:36 pm
If you do post a picture Des, please remember to remove the EXIF data from the picture. Irfanview can do that for you. A number of other programs can do the same thing. Safety first!
Good advice! I just read an article of someone tracked down and identified by nothing more than his posting a pic (with metadata unstripped) on social media.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Sat May 11, 2019 3:22 am

Thursday night, my wife returned to visit her friend at the recovery center. An associate pastor from our church was leaving his room at the moment she walked in and she talked briefly with him. She watched the man pastor to the elevator, then greeted her friend as she closed and locked the room’s door. He said he had been looking forward to her coming back. She said, “So was I,” and asked how he’s doing. He said two physicians cleared him to be released a day early and he would be checking out Friday morning. He told his boss who had visited him in the morning that he could return to work Monday but was told to take a couple of extra days.

They held hands and prayed. She said, “Want a leg massage again?” He enthusiastically accepted, saying her previous visit had been the highlight of his stay. She giggled and said, “I would imagine so.” She pulled back the sheet covering him to his waist and rubbed his feet as he talked about his girlfriend having visited early that morning when she got off her night shift.

She sat alongside him on the bed. As her hands kneaded his ankles and up to his calves, his dick protruded beneath the hospital gown. By the time she was massaged his inner thighs, his pole was standing at full staff. His eyes were closed and his breath escaped in rapid huffs. He moaned and sighed as her hand crept beneath the gown and grasped his cock. He said, “Thank you,” and she responded, “It’s okay. I know your need.” She slowly stroked his dick as his hips rotated, rising and falling beneath her fist’s manipulations. She released her grip and unbuttoned her white blouse, freeing her breasts.

She reached for a hand and placed it against her breast. He caressed her tit gently as she resumed jerking him off, increasing her tempo. He said, “Please don’t be offended if I say I want you to suck it.” She whispered, “I wouldn’t want to be responsible for you cheating on your girlfriend.” He whimpered, “I’ve never thought that as ‘real’ sex.” She smiled in agreement and said, “I hadn’t considered that. I suppose you’re right.” She lowered her head to lick his dickhead and take his length into her mouth.

Her head bobbed slowly over his groin. His hips thrust upward, fucking her mouth. He said, “I love this.” Her voice was muffled by the thickness of his cock as she said, “I’m so glad I can help you like this.” Her pussy pulsated. Her lips tightened onto his shaft and she sucked it down to its base.

He grasped each side of her head and groaned, “Your mouth is so hot on my cock. Please don’t stop.” Her mouth pumped frantically along his length. Her eyes rolled up to his and each stared wildly at the other as she sucked. His mouth gaped in excitation. She would later tell me it took all her determination not to crawl atop him and fuck him. She realized he wouldn’t have resisted. His rigid dick felt like a hot cucumber in her mouth and his thrilled reaction turned her on even more. She mumbled with her mouth full, “Oh fuck, it’s good!”

His head pressed back against the pillow and he clasped a hand over his mouth to muffle his howl, “Oh yeah, now! I’m gonna cum!” She maintained her hot cadence until his sperm erupted into her throat. She gulped and swallowed until his cock was drained to the last drop.

She reached for a facial tissue from the side table, wiped her lips and said with her best stage voice of innocence, “You’re sure this isn’t real sex? I wouldn’t want to think of myself as doing anything other than helping your needs.”

He gasped, “Oh yeah! You did more for me than any nurse here. I’m grateful.” She nodded acknowledgment of what seemed a sincere remark, but he went on, “It was better than bringing me a box of chocolates.” She rolled atop his legs in laughter and said, “I’m sure.” She buttoned her blouse, unlocked the room’s door and said, “I’m glad no visitors came by.”

She sat in the chair alongside his bed and they talked another half hour. Neither mentioned their sexual interlude. She said she should head for home and asked if he planned to attend their adult Sunday school class next week. He said he and his girlfriend planned to be there. She said, “I assume you know this won’t happen again.” He nodded affirmatively, saying, “I know. You were just helping a guy in need. Thank you again.”

As my wife walked out of the recovery center to the parking lot, her first thought was maybe that’s really what it was, helping him in need. But as she started the engine, she decided she would be lying to herself if she accepted that as truth. It was lust on her part as much as his.

When she arrived home, she told me that maybe I had been right in that she shouldn’t have sucked his dick that first time Monday night. But she added, “It wasn’t all bad though. I’m sure I made a long-time friend and what I offered him was sincerely appreciated.”

I told her she was probably right about that but I’m curious how their social interactions might be for a while. I have other responsibilities at the church at the time of their adult Sunday school class, so I’ll need to wait for her report about that.

Later in bed, she said, “We’re not like other people, are we?” She has said that before and I responded with the same words the last time she asked, “Do you want to be?” She laughed and said, “No way. I like the way we are.”

rascalnvixen

Unread post by rascalnvixen » Sat May 11, 2019 5:28 am

Des,

She seems to be a nice lady. Not everyone would help a guy like that, especially in that setting! Glad that she's a caring woman and I'm sure that is felt at home, most of the time! :) I've learned that she can be a challenge but you two seem to be good for each other!! If I'm ever an in-patient at a hospital, I'll let you know so that she can come and give me a massage!! :twisted: :o :whip:

Rascal

Xalar11
Experienced

Unread post by Xalar11 » Sat May 11, 2019 2:56 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:22 am
Later in bed, she said, “We’re not like other people, are we?” She has said that before and I responded with the same words the last time she asked, “Do you want to be?” She laughed and said, “No way. I like the way we are.”
It's very exciting to read about the latest developments, no doubt about that. Your thread is certainly one of the most intriguing ones on this forum.

But allow me to ask, when you and your wife have sex with eachother, do you both, at least sometimes, make normal and vanilla love with eachother, without any mentioning of one of her recent or past lovers, simply you and her and your feelings of love for eachother? Or do you always talk about her lovers and her activities with them, when you both have sex with eachother, because that's the impression I have?
To be honest, I have to say, it would be a kind of sad to hear, if not at least sometimes it would be only about you and her and no one else, when you have sex with eachother.

Excuse the rather dark tone.

yielding william
Experienced

Unread post by yielding william » Sun May 12, 2019 1:53 pm

Xalar11 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 2:56 pm
But allow me to ask, when you and your wife have sex with eachother, do you both, at least sometimes, make normal and vanilla love with eachother, without any mentioning of one of her recent or past lovers, simply you and her and your feelings of love for eachother? Or do you always talk about her lovers and her activities with them, when you both have sex with eachother, because that's the impression I have?
To be honest, I have to say, it would be a kind of sad to hear, if not at least sometimes it would be only about you and her and no one else, when you have sex with eachother.

I don't know why any of us should care about or judge something that trivial. Maybe they do or do not. Criticisms like that are what chase members off from websites. Everyone is different in some ways.

MaxCargo
Player

Unread post by MaxCargo » Sun May 12, 2019 3:30 pm

@yielding William
When you post on a public forum you better learn to live with criticism and that people voice their opinion, if you like them or not. And as far as I can see, Des has no problem with a more critical comment or opinion. Maybe you should wait what the author of this thread has to say about this issue, before you pile the pressure on another follower here. Glad you won’t decide what's trivial or not.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Mon May 13, 2019 5:20 am

Xalar11 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 2:56 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Sat May 11, 2019 3:22 am
It's very exciting to read about the latest developments, no doubt about that. Your thread is certainly one of the most intriguing ones on this forum.

Had to think about that for a minute. Yeah, your impression is generally accurate, mostly with conversation or stories about other guys. That's our thing. I regret that saddens you, but it works for the two of us. From my perspective, the principal reason for her having sex with other men is that it's exciting for me. For her, well, you can imagine. She enjoys the freedom and thrills. From our outlooks, it isn't complicated and neither of us is saddened by that. I can't think of any way to make you feel better, so I regret that part. But thanks for offering your insight. I hadn't thought about it in that way but it doesn't really change anything for us.

(And thanks to Yielding Will for your perspective as well. I'm sure most don't like criticisms, but It's okay with me. That's part of the job for reporters and other writers, so accepting criticisms, corrections and suggestions are my life's work.)

subtoall
Pervert

Unread post by subtoall » Mon May 13, 2019 12:12 pm

Des 31 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:20 am

Had to think about that for a minute. Yeah, your impression is generally accurate, mostly with conversation or stories about other guys. That's our thing. I regret that saddens you, but it works for the two of us. From my perspective, the principal reason for her having sex with other men is that it's exciting for me. For her, well, you can imagine. She enjoys the freedom and thrills. From our outlooks, it isn't complicated and neither of us is saddened by that. I can't think of any way to make you feel better, so I regret that part. But thanks for offering your insight. I hadn't thought about it in that way but it doesn't really change anything for us.

(And thanks to Yielding Will for your perspective as well. I'm sure most don't like criticisms, but It's okay with me. That's part of the job for reporters and other writers, so accepting criticisms, corrections and suggestions are my life's work.)
Des,
It appears your generous spirit reveals itself in many contexts, not least in your marriage. :)

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Tue May 14, 2019 10:32 am

subtoall wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:12 pm
Des 31 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:20 am

Des,
It appears your generous spirit reveals itself in many contexts, not least in your marriage. :)
I'm often told it's more rewarding to give than receive. When I once mentioned that to my wife, she said, "Isn't it me who's 'getting?'" I said, "Yeah, but the other guys are 'getting' too." She said that she agreed then, that "giving" is pretty good for her too. She's doing both when fucking other guys, "giving" and "receiving." We still laugh about that conversation.

Des 31
OHW Addict

Unread post by Des 31 » Fri May 17, 2019 6:23 am

I was traveling for client relations for a week and will get back to what happened in my absence from home.

But meanwhile, some here may be interested in a HOTWIFE/CUCKOLD CONVENTION to be held July in Orlando. I stumbled across the details on Facebook. (Look up hotwife/convention in Facebook's search window when you go to Facebook.) Asked my wife if she's interested in flying down to Orlando but she isn't sure she can get free at that time.

6inches
Player

Unread post by 6inches » Fri May 24, 2019 7:48 am

Des,
:P your response xalar11 was great, sometimes I read about posters that get all bend out of shape by comments that others make, I say write what you want , have fun, and their will always be people that don't agree so screw'em :lol: :lol: (6)

SutterKane
OHW Addict

Unread post by SutterKane » Fri May 24, 2019 3:25 pm

Hey Des, hope that your having fun! Haven't heard from you in a few days, so just checking.
"Women and cats will do as they please,and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea"-Robert Heinlein
"Gratitude is riches and complaint is poverty and the worst I ever had was wonderful"Bro. Dave Gardner
Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

progter44
Prepubescent

Unread post by progter44 » Wed May 29, 2019 6:48 am

Would love an update. I'm sure she's been busy...